Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

I gotta find the right instrument. Yeah.

Okay...

Uh, honky tonk. Oh, I love honky tonk. Yeah

We kind of want to make a revamp on our channel.

You'll still be seeing the same stuff. Alex and Drew series, behind the scenes vlogs, all that kind of stuff.

But we want to try to do some more content, maybe some travel videos, challenges between me and Alex,

And I was thinking about music videos, too.

So I thought I'd get Ethan Van Sile here. Come on. Come on over here.

ETHAN: You want me to get closer to you? This is too close.

DREW: No...

Yeah, don't... Are you kidding me? You wanted me to be closer to you. You know what

Listen, I'm sorry. I'm sorry Ethan.

So we just wanna sort of branch out on our content more and do more things that people might like.

Feel free to leave in the comments down below your own thoughts on other types of videos we could do.

Because we all need ideas guys. Guys, guys, seriously, we're running out of ideas.

But basically today I thought, I had Ethan over, and I'm like, "what fun thing could we do"?

So we decided to just make some funny meme music, so...

We're gonna make some beats.

DREW: What what'd I do?

You just said it like you were like an 80 year old dad. Like, "let's make some beats!"

Why would you say that?

Tell me how much you love the honky Tonk?

I love it man. Mmmm.

It's really yummy

Do I love it?

DREW: Yeah.

MMMMMMM!

Dude... If this was a breakfast burrito...

DREW: If this was a breakfast burrito...

I would eat it all with no sauce.

if there was sauce on this breakfast burrito, I would still eat it. But it's so good, you don't even need the...

What'd I say? The sauce on a breakfast burrito?

I don't even know what that means!

I mean, I think I know what we should do. I think we should just...

Play country roads, but sing the Mario music to it instead.

ETHAN: Do you know... is is that song acutally on here?

DREW: Yes, this song is on here! We are doing this. Okay guys, we're gonna sing this.

Oh my gosh, it's actually on here!

Yeah!

Let's a-go!

It's a-me!

MARIO!!!

Mushroom Kingdom!

Bowser's Castle!

Let's a-go!

Rainbow Road!

Go ahead drop it

Wow, that's actually a really clean cut!

Did you glue the head? Holy moly? That's...

It stayed on! Wow!

There we go...

I don't think this looks right. This isn't right. Did I put it in right?

That's it. Yeah. There you go

Aaaaah! Oh! That's scary

DREW: That "guh" is very weird. It's like a "guhh".

ETHAN: Oh, it's an a capella thing...

DREW: This is definitely an old MIDI keyboard right here.

Yeah because who does a bass drum like this?

DREW: I mean, you'd know you're a percussionist, so, I wouldn't know.

ETHAN: I don't beatbox though. (Beatbox noises)

I can't... I'm not gonna even try and do that. You better not try it either, I know you can.

You're welcome.

DREW: Thanks for that. How about we make something with a beat?

I'M A GOD

I dislike mac and cheese. I will never eat mac and cheese. That's the thing.

Yeah, people think that I'm weird, but that's like... I don't know why I don't like it

I don't know how I don't like it. I just hate mac and cheese!

Hey, I always mess up when I... No...

I always mess up on that song.

And other songs like BoHeMoDy Rhapsody that's easy to do. You just gotta do that. But with THAT?

That's difficult to do.

The zoom... I can hear the zooming in by the way. I can hear it zooming in. I can see it as well

Being behind the camera- being in front of it. That's...

Mr. Van Sile, thank you for joining us today.

We're signing off for now. If you liked, make sure to hit that thumbs up button, subscribe if you haven't already...

And I'll see you guys the next one. Peace!

You said it brother.

What was that?

I called you brother!

Hey you want to do the hand thing?

So, um...

If you like make sure to hit that thumbs up button

Subscribe if you haven't already and I'll see you guys in the next one. Peace. And you can do that. You wanna?

Oh. Oh, yeah.

DREW: Oh boy. I'm scared.

What the heck?

This is quite, um... Fantastic.

Sing it with me now!

Baby shark, doo-doo doo-doo-doo-doo. Baby shark, doo-doo doo-doo-doo-doo.

For more infomation >> Making Music With Ethan Van Sile - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Durbin: Man of Principal - A.P. Bio (Mashup) - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Durbin: Man of Principal - A.P. Bio (Mashup) - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

2019 F-250 Maintenance & Plow Truck Strobe Lights - www.WickedWarnings.com - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> 2019 F-250 Maintenance & Plow Truck Strobe Lights - www.WickedWarnings.com - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Reusable Microwave Popcorn Bag - Duration: 3:00.

hi it's Alyssa from online fabric store making popcorn over the stove is

delicious but can't take a super long time and can be super annoying so skip

the hassle with this reusable microwavable popcorn bag here's how the

materials you will need are a rotary cutter and mat or scissors one yard

cotton quilting fabric clips cotton thread a ruler and a sewing machine

cut two panels that are 12 by 22 inches always pre wash your fabric so it

doesn't shrink after you make your bag

clip the right sides together and sew around the edges leaving a space to turn

the fabric inside out on one of the longer edges make sure your fabric and

thread are 100% cotton it's important to use 100% cotton thread because polyester

thread will melt and burn the fabric flip the bag right side out and push out

the corners

fold in the edges of the opening and sew it shut

fold one of the short edges over so it has a 2-inch fold clip it in place take

the opposite edge and fold it to the top edge and clip back in place

sew up both sides of the bag

push the bottom corners of the bag together and sew into a triangle shape

this stitch should be perpendicular with the already sewn seam flip the bag

inside out and push out all the corners flip the two inch folds to the other

side of your bag now you're ready to pop some corn while microwaving watch

closely to make sure that the bag doesn't burn wash the bag as needed this

bag makes a great gift for all those popcorn lovers in your life and is a

great sustainable alternatives to traditional microwave popcorn thanks for

watching this OFS project like and subscribe to our channel for more

crafting videos tips and tricks see you next time

For more infomation >> Reusable Microwave Popcorn Bag - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

FUS RO DAH! [#63] - Duration: 0:50.

yes what is it that you want? difficult? I'm a jarl! I eat the most succulent meat

drink the finest ale and hunt with the best hounds in the hold. Meanwhile my

very capable steward sees to the needs of the small folk and ensures that my

hold runs smoothly being a jarl could hardly be simpler

you should try it sometime. Come and see me again sometime I might have some use for you

FUS RO DAH!

[death by arrow entering the dovahkiin's butthole noises]

[inb4 "Aaa Thats hot thats hot"]

AAAAGGGHH!

For more infomation >> FUS RO DAH! [#63] - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Secretos de Película | Apremiados con Beto Pasillas - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> Secretos de Película | Apremiados con Beto Pasillas - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Sell a Business: "Should I tell My Staff My Business is For Sale?" - Duration: 4:32.

One of the most common questions I get when I'm signing up business owners

ready to sell their business, is they ask me, "Should I tell the staff my businesses

for sale?" Well should we tell the staff? What do you think?

Should I Tell My Staff the Business is For Sale?

This is a common question many Brokers are faced with as they go to market with a new business.

Of course, there are issues that surround telling your staff that their place of employment is to be sold however,

if done properly there can be a great deal of tactical benefits to you, as well as easing uncertainty.

In many businesses I work with owners have formed a tight and supportive community where the staff are the company's biggest asset.

Many owners report a sense of fear that surrounds the sale and will try and hide the fact from staff.

In reality the bigger issue is your team hearing second hand, inaccurate information and panicking for fear of job security.

Although staff may not initially like the idea,

they deserve to be told the right information from you and this should be shared upfront.

The same is true when it comes to advertising a business for sale, many business owners have shared their concern

that they don't wish their business or brand to be named for fear of slowing down productivity,

creating panic or inciting a mass exodus for staff and customers alike.

In examples where I have been able to name the business I have been able to sell it faster

and in most cases for a higher price due to the recognition and brand awareness this achieves with the market.

The faster the business is sold, the less the risk of uncertainty among both staff and customers alike.

From years of experience, I believe that transparency is key in ensuring that your staff are kept informed

and that your brand you have built up over time can be marketed effectively,

Remember, you can only sell your business once,

so it makes sense to do everything you can to get the best possible price for it when you do sell.

So what do you think? Would you tell your staff that your business was for sale?

Do you think it's a good idea or not? Let me know in the comments down below.

Have you done this before? Have you sold a business? Did you tell your staff, and did

it work for you? Was it a good idea? So big thanks to the guys at Sgraffito

picture framing, that's where we filmed this. Great bunch of guys.

If you want some picture framing done Sgraffito is the place to go.

If you liked this video, give it the thumbs up. Tell me in the comments below what

you were thinking, and don't forget to hit that subscribe button so you can see

more about selling businesses and buying businesses. The subscribe button,

right there! That's my face. That's the subscribe button. Don't forget to hit that.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> How to Sell a Business: "Should I tell My Staff My Business is For Sale?" - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Avril Lavigne - SiriusXM Interview (Legendado) - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Avril Lavigne - SiriusXM Interview (Legendado) - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Diego Costa erró el 1-0 del Atlético de Madrid a la Juvenuts - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Diego Costa erró el 1-0 del Atlético de Madrid a la Juvenuts - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

6 Alimentos que Você Precisa Comer URGENTE Para Acabar com a Queda de Cabelo - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> 6 Alimentos que Você Precisa Comer URGENTE Para Acabar com a Queda de Cabelo - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT I DID FOR VALENTINES DAY | Just Dance stream BEST OF #8 - Duration: 10:48.

The Kinect!!

I thought you cut the music for once but no

Happy Valentine's Day

Look at my feet

But no, it's not fine!

Every week it's the same. He doesn't want to do it correctly

The Kinect!!

14th... 14!

Why? Did it bug already?

We didn't even start!

A: I would like to specify this was not my fault, and the Kinect was already adjusted for tonight

What's the problem with that gold move? I don't get it!

Olala, it's gonna be complicated

12502

I was on the LeStream, which is my other streaming job right now, starting from this week

And I did pole dance

Zouloux: Ah she didn't turn enough It doesn't turn Zouloux: aah you jumped!

Teacher: and nice yeah, pretty!

And for a first experience, I absolutely loved it!

Teacher: Slowly, yeah!

Teacher: come on let's go

Candidate Zouloux

Max: 1, 2, 3 Teacher: and wrapped it up

Zouloux: I missed it completely

Oh I'm first?!

First again!

Come on! Come on, let's do that. Ah!

2nd

Am I gonna finish first? Am I gonna...

Six hours later

Oh I got 4 points, on Arms73!

I kinda look like who? Himari Fujita?

What is this? Should I check? It's a tradition after all. I don't know if I wrote correctly but...

You gotta be kidding me

okay, so first things first

A: I'm the realest

25 points!

If this thing...

... wouldn't have pertubate me, I think I could have 13k it

Every three songs, Andrei's gonna dance with me. So please be nice with him, because you know is not a Just Dancer, he's not a dancer at all

The pole dance stream I did this morning on LeStream...

The teacher... Do you know how old was the teacher

In the introduction she said "okay you guys, I know you're much younger than I am, blablabla" I was like...

"Much younger than you are? I don't think so"

And she said it like this. She looked at me and she was like:

I'm 52.

and she walked away like a goddess, but I was like, oh she's a goddess

Teacher: No but it depends of the figures. If you sit on the bar you stay

Everybody: yes of course! not that complicated obviously!

I want to be like her when I'm 52

A: The song is shit!

He didn't like the song

* cries internally *

You're good! A: I remember Youssef doing it Ah yes, Youss and Kim

I jumped! A: yeah you didn't jump enough Sorry!

He went into the washing machine and he's still... He's still very very wet

Cat: If you happy that I'm wet you put your paws in the air, you put your paws in the air, yaaaay

but wait

Wait, does it mean I can't sleep in the bed tonight?

Oh no, the catty cat...

I hope you loved the stream, that you enjoyed yourself, that you enjoyed Andrei's dancing and that you had a great night of Valentine's Day

Yeah you first

Where's the jacket?

There's no pictogram

You're ready?

Oh no, it's not yet!

Okay I'm gonna jump again, because I'm too low

A: Get down

I'm touching the ceiling

For more infomation >> WHAT I DID FOR VALENTINES DAY | Just Dance stream BEST OF #8 - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

2 Signs You're A Successful Entrepreneur w/ Business Hacks & Taxes - Duration: 4:33.

and you know what I love about a business owner like Adam he's doing the

QuickBooks eventually if you haven't I am doing it I am he's doing a profit

loss team he's doing the human resources he's already got a business you know

what business plans are like worthless

let the data what the business it doesn't do any suppose anything it's all

everyone know everyone's gonna have this advice for you and sht better like

you're gonna see OBM consultants come out of the woodwork like you're gonna

have like literally all these people that are organizational behavior they

call themselves organizational behavior management consultants yeah anyway

they're just BCBAs is that we're doing clinical work and then they're like and

they might teach somewhere but you look back at their history they have failed

businesses that close down or or they've never actually taken that taken the

plunge like you and just going all in yeah because they're scared it's just

telling Adam like don't listen to your brother don't listen to your sister

don't listen to your cousin all the people that are gonna say yo man don't

do it or if you have a spouse they're gonna often talk you out of it and as

soon as things get a little bit rough they're gonna be like go take this

nine-to-five job they can call you know how tell people like you got a dream and

your dream isn't for sale

because you know what it's like to work for some dude or some company that

doesn't have a soul and they just friggin work you to death and they might

not have the ethics in mine of what you're trying to achieve with the

clients that you're serving what I can't say is that I'm lucky and that I came

from a company where that was not the case

I came well then what made you do like right from a really solid company that

had a great mission and did everything every day to try to live the mission to

serve kids

so I'm really lucky in that regard ee around and I got

but that said you know I was lucky and that it afforded me the opportunity to

kind of develop my skills to the point where I felt as though I could do things

on my own you know so you build up a cultivated me the people that my company

surrounded me when they cultivated I think me to the point where I felt I was

going so I felt blessed I feel blessed you

know to have an opportunity to try to do this and without having that you know

that experience that I think so many people have that that you just describe

what was the pivotal point that made you decide you went to going up like because

you weren't in a bad situation you were in a good situation so I can't make it

said it was a reason you know I think it was just knowing that I could that was

it yeah I don't know there was nothing like it you know crazy you know

significant about it was just I can know when you can do it I could do it because

you because I was already writing program designs I was already doing all

the things that were necessary with my other job again because I was surrounded

with good people and they were helping the mentor me yep

and grow me and to the point where I was like you know I'm capable and I'm old

enough now you know and I feel like I have something to offer the universe in

my own little

one other thing on December 31st this is critical view make sure whatever is left

in that bank account you use very wisely and because that's your income so

whatever paint distributions you took for yourself I'd say you'd say you took

$50,000 if there's fifty thousand and left in the account and you already paid

yourself fifty thousand eight there there's fifty thousand left December

31st that's your income that means you made a

hundred grand in your taxes so just make sure the best thing the best thing that

Adam can do is pay down a lot of bills in December 31st pay off credit lines

pay off your creditors pay things in advance that's a little little business

habit and then that way your your tax liability is much lower because then

you'll kill it

For more infomation >> 2 Signs You're A Successful Entrepreneur w/ Business Hacks & Taxes - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to identify your Crystal 💎 #Crystals #CrystalIdentification #IdentifyMyCrystal - Duration: 7:21.

What's up Baby Squirrels ? It's Brian aka Pappa Squirrel and welcome back to my channel!

Now if you LOVE crystals and are on Instagram then there is a small chance that you have

come across my account before @CrystalzRUS Yes, I am the man behind the curtain so-to-speak

I have been operating this account now for over two years and I have just recently breached

over 70k followers.

Which is super exciting!

So if you happen to be one of those followers THANK YOU so much for following me.

If not and your on Instagram I will put the link down below for you to check it out.

So I originally created this page because I saw a need in the community for an Instagram

account to feature local crystal business'.

At the time I was running a crystal retail business myself and I was really surprised

to find that all the feature accounts was for everything known to mankind which the

exception of crystals.

And so...CrystalzRUs was born!

Over the years I've had many amazing interactions with both crystal lovers and sellers alike

to grow and learn and...basically learn about crystals.

One question that I do get asked pretty much every day is: "Can you help me identify a

crystal?

I got it a long time ago and I can't seem to remember what it is."

And if you stick around I'm going to let you know.

But first, before we get started we should probably understand the definition of what

is a crystal or a mineral.

Basically, in a brief explanation...Both crystals and minerals form from magma which is inside

of the Earth's core.

It starts to rise and get closer to the Earth's crust and begins to cool which causes the

atoms to condense and once they condense they move closer it causes the crystals to form.

This process is called Crystalization.

Another way the crystals can form is in a water pool of minerals and all that kind of

jazz.

The water evaporates and that causes also the components or the mixture of atoms to

come together and start to compress and solidify and form.

So there are many different techniques in order to prospect these crystals, or dig them

up.

If your really interested to learn more about that I will be mentioning later a site that

you will want to check out.

One way is finding whats called a 'pocket' in the ground.

It's simply a pocket or a collection of crystals that have formed underground.

So bigger pockets, they would be known as caves or caverns is probably what your more

familiar with.

Currently there are over five thousand...FIVE THOUSAND known crystals and minerals on this

Earth.

And that number grows daily.

As a matter of fact doing a quick Google search, as of Jan. 18th 2019 a geology research publication

announced: So these scientists have found an "outer space" mineral inside a gemstone

in Israel.

The dark colored new mineral was form by the eruption of volcanoes along the Carmel Crest

sometime during the Crustaecious period when dinosaurs were around.

Geologists said...My point is there's alot of freakin' crystals out there!

With all of that being said, I will get the most friendly people asking me if I can help

them identify their crystal.

Sure, send me over a picture and let's check it out...Now, you know I love ya'll but that

half blurry picture with bad lighting that your thumb is in the way lookin' like you

took the picture with a disposable camera from 1995 you know damn well that I can't

tell what the heck Im looking at!

And even if I could tell what Im looking at there's over FIVE THOUSAND kinds of gems and

minerals.

How am I going to identify this?

I know that you mean well, so let me help you out.

So linked down below is a website that I want ALL of you to check out.

This is the Mineralogist Society of America.

They have all kinds of useful tools from education to outreach, publication, meanings and interest

groups.

Even more importantly, they can point you in the right direction to find a mineralogist

in your area.

There is a long list of tests that the mineralogist will put your gemstone or mineral through

in order to identify what it is.

Not only can they identify what the crystal is but they will also be able to tell you

how old it is and where in the world it originated from.

There are also other mineral groups such as the American Federation of Mineralogy Society,

Friends of Mineralogy and the American GeoSciences Institute are just to name a few.

You can even involved in meetings and learn more about the gems and minerals in your area

and even learn how to prospect them as well, as I mentioned earlier.

So please, I appreciate all you guys reaching out to me to ask for my opinion.

Unfortunately, Im not a mineralogist.

So I can't fully help you guys out.

Sometimes yes, I do get pictures and its an easily identifiable crystal whether its an

amethyst or a lapis lazuli or a moonstone or something to that affect.

However, even then Im not 100% sure that that is what your taking a picture of.

So if you genuinely want to know what it is that your crystal is I highly implore you

to research this, find a mineralogist in your area, let them test your gemstone and find

out truly what it is.

For those of you following, thank you so much!

Please like, subscribe

and share this video.

I love ya'll!

For more infomation >> How to identify your Crystal 💎 #Crystals #CrystalIdentification #IdentifyMyCrystal - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Bill could make breastfeeding easier work working moms in SC - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Bill could make breastfeeding easier work working moms in SC - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

American Dad | Jeff Goes Full Demon | TBS - Duration: 3:20.

It says here, "To remove the demon,

the host body must be washed in the source

of the demon's power."

But what is the source?

[SCREAMING]

Ah, the source of my power.

Whoa-- are you full demon now?

I was forged in this spicy habanero-mango infused queso,

the first element of all God's creation.

So it's good?

I can never know, for if I sip from the pool

it will destroy me, the Demon Fieri, for all of eternity.

[GASP]

For Jeff to come back, Guy Fieri has to die?

But I like you way better than Jeff.

You are a true G. Oh, I lust to taste this, the only flavor

I will never get down with.

Why can't Hayley love this Jeff?

The perfect Jeff.

[SIGH]

But she doesn't.

[GROAN]

Mr. Fieri, I have an idea.

May I taste the queso for you?

That, my friend, would put the shabba-nabba in ding dong.

Wow.

I knew it!

Tell me how it tastes.

It's good.

Give me more than that, brother.

Well, it has a yellowy kind of melted taste.

Your words fail you, mortal.

Oh, I know now.

It doesn't taste like paint.

What the hell does that even--

get out of my way!

[DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYING]

[MOANING]

These spices are off the hook.

Habanero's totally unchecked.

Mm, now I'm getting big hits of that mango tango--

grease dripping down the chin good.

(HOLDING BACK TEARS) His beautiful words,

they'll be lost forever.

I've called things "money" before, but this (YELLING)

is money!

[LIQUID BUBBLING]

I've made a terrible mistake.

[PANICKED YELL]

[SPLAT]

[PORTAL SLIDING CLOSED]

Mr. Fieri?

Guy? Is this you?

Hey, Mr. S.

(YELLING) No!

He wasn't a demon.

He was an angel.

So your husband's a demon.

There are good demons.

There's that fellow from Boston, Matt Damon.

Speed demons-- they're rarely late.

[DOOR SLAMMING OPEN]

Here's your stupid husband.

Jeff!

What are you covered in?

The cheese was a portal, babe.

Oh.

And while I was traveling through the cheese portal,

I did some serious thinking.

I realized the only identity I ever need

is to be the man who loves you, and maybe

a little weed on the side.

Oh, Jeff.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> American Dad | Jeff Goes Full Demon | TBS - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Adriane Bramante: Aposentadoria Especial - Profª Adriane Bramante - Duration: 0:30.

Adriane Bramante, professor of Social Security Law, accompanies the reform of Social Security 2019 of near. Professor Adriane Bramante Special Retirement 2019 Guys, we're here in this wonderful room, finishing our retirement course. special Guys, did you enjoy your class? aeee aeee congratulations dra adriane bramante. Lawyer adriana bramante Provident inss Rio Preto embrace Professor Adriane Bramante

For more infomation >> Adriane Bramante: Aposentadoria Especial - Profª Adriane Bramante - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Ford F-250 LED Strobe Warning Lights Install by Wicked Warnings - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> 2018 Ford F-250 LED Strobe Warning Lights Install by Wicked Warnings - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

It's snowing! ❄️ Heute schneit es bei mir ⛄️ - Duration: 1:03.

Hello everyone!

How are you all doing?

I'm doing very well.

So, today it is snowing!

Yes!

So, I'm staying home with my baby.

Yes, we are staying cozy at home

because I don't actually know

how to go outside with a stroller

when there is so much snow.

Yes, I'll have to see about that one.

So, we're going...nowhere.

Today we will bake cookies.

My baby will eat a lot and hopefully sleep.

What do you do when there is a lot of snow outside?

Let me know.

I wish you all a great rest of the day

and we will see each other soon!

Take care.

Bye!

For more infomation >> It's snowing! ❄️ Heute schneit es bei mir ⛄️ - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

MTB SESSION - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> MTB SESSION - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Exactly How Much Do YouTubers Make In January? - Duration: 11:24.

Hi, I'm Ryan and I'm a YouTuber.

Now, most of the time when I first meet someone and they ask me what I do for a living that's

the short version of my response.

95% of the time the follow up question to that is "How do you make money?"

And the short version is, advertisers.

But it's not a normal payment salary schedule.

You've heard it from the royalty of YouTube all the way down to the bottom feeders.

January income on YouTube is the same thing as being constipated on the toilet, a few

pebbles might come out, but it really wasn't the big load you were hoping for.

And you might be thinking "Wow Ryan, you're really complaining because your cushy comfy

crusty job gets a tinnie bit more difficult?"

Sorry, I really made you sound like a dickbag there, my bad.

But it's a good question.

YouTuber's are always complaining about the beginning of the year and how we are barely

scraping by, but we rarely provide you with any evidence to really back that up.

So I had a thought: what if I showed you exactly how much we made, but not just that, what

if I showed you how much the channel made per video, per view even, where it all comes

from and why we struggle to make it through the first couple months of every year.

The money side of YouTube is a complete mystery too for many people because there just isn't

that much information out there.

Let's face it, like the rest of YouTube, the corporate entity that secretly lords power

above us all isn't exactly open about the finances behind YouTube.

If you're not in the YouTube sphere how would you have any idea the range of income

a YouTuber can make?

Allow me to be your guide into the back end of YouTube, to show you just how crazy rich

we are.

Or not.

So without further ado, here's exactly how much Treesicle made over the month of January.

Behold!

The line of money!

This line signifies every penny that was unceremoniously placed into the Treesicle coffers from you

wonderful viewers who are nice enough to watch advertisements on our videos.

And that line equals a total of...Yo, can you unblur that a little bit okay there we

go.

Just over $4,000.

Now I would show you the exact number but I don't want our Google overlords to bring

the hammer down on us...since we're in the grey area disclosing this information.

See, YouTube doesn't actually allow us to tell you the exact amount we make.

In fact we're not allowed to say a variety of things we want to.

We can't disclose our estimated monetized playbacks and other stats that I was going

to go into in this video.

So here's the solution that hopefully won't get us screwed over.

We show you the first number so you have an idea, but not the whole number so our channel

gets indefinitely demonetized.

Sounds good?

But while we're on the subject it really sucks that we aren't actually allowed to

share this information...but, I get it.

From a business standpoint, there's good reasoning behind it.

Because a big thing to note is Adsense is not limited to ads on YouTube videos, but

ads everywhere on the internet.

And, while Google has a monopoly via Adsense on YouTube ads, they just hold one section

of the market via internet advertisements.

In a day and age where apps collect your personal information and are able to sell it to the

highest bidder, information is power, and I'm sure Google doesn't want their information

getting to the public if there's no real reason for it.

Still, it's no wonder people have such a skewed sense of the income of YouTubers when

we LEGALLY can't tell you what we make.

But as usual, YouTube wants to keep everyone in the dark about the behind the scenes analytics.

Now I could end the video right here.

I gave you the amount as close as I could, right?

But there's no context around it, nothing to tell you whether that's a good number

or a bad number.

It's like a dick pic without a watch or ring next to it.

You need something to compare it to before deciding if you want to jump on it.

So let's take a look at the month before it.

In December, we made about double that, hitting in the $8,000 range.

So as you can see, the jump from December to January is pretty harsh.

But I haven't even put it completely in perspective yet.

Our views in December were actually less than our views in January, so not only are we seeing

a 50% drop, but we're seeing that despite the channel getting more views overall.

So what does this all mean?

Well many of you might see a figure like $4,000 something dollars and look at me like I'm

an idiot to even mention that it dropped from $8,000.

It's still a hefty chunk of change right?

Even if that's all the channel made every month the channel is still making somewhere

in the $50,000 a year range.

A decent salary, better than a starting teacher's income.

But you have to remember one thing.

It's not just me on this channel.

That 4,000ish dollars is being split between four incredibly sexy people.

And when you take into account rent, car payments, cell phone bills, utilities, groceries and

everything else that goes into a month's worth of bills, well, to put it lightly I

can pay my rent and buy a sandwich and January's income would be gone.

And honestly, that's not an exaggeration.

Now obviously this isn't something I'm complaining about.

I love being a YouTuber and wouldn't trade it for the world, but it brings up some interesting

questions doesn't it?

If the channel was getting more views on January than December, why is the income so much less?

The answer lies in a stat called Monetized Playbacks.

If you've ever done some back end exploring on a monetized channel, you've likely checked

out the Revenue Reports.

YouTube is able to break down your revenue by video, date, country, as well separate

revenue streams by the type of ad that's played.

For example, you can see that the vast majority of ads played on our channel are skippable

video ads, those ads that have the 5 second skip button and are currently dominated by

Tik Tok.

But let's check out Estimated Monetized Playbacks.

This is where you can see exactly how many ads played on the channel per day and compare

it to views.

Comparing December versus January once again gives us a ton of information.

Regardless of the channel getting 400,000 more views in January, there were around 200,000

less ads played compared to December.

Again, we can't show you the exact amount, so you'll have to take my word for it.

But further down the column we can take a look at the CPM of each month individually.

In case you don't know what CPM means, it's the average income a channel makes per 1,000

views.

So in December, every 1,000 views made 5 something dollars, whereas in January, it was only in

the 3 dollar range.

Oh and you might be wondering why the column for "YouTube Ad Revenue" has higher numbers

than our total income for either month.

That column shows the total income made before YouTube takes their cut.

I feel like a lot of people forget that YouTube takes a significant portion of the revenue

YouTuber's generate.

We're contractually not allowed to say the exact amount.

But many other people, not us, have said it's 45%.

We didn't say that though, they did.

The other question that comes to mind is how a difference in 200,000 ads played, or about

15% fewer ads, equals a 50% drop in income.

When we're talking about over a million ads played each month, you'd expect a proportional

drop in ads played in relation to the income drop right?

The reason this doesn't correspond is actually quite simple: January is a bad season for

advertising.

In fact the first few months of the year are always bad for advertising.

Whereas we see a significant boost once Summer comes around an an even bigger boost once

we get into the last few months of the year.

As the year progresses those ad slots at the beginning of videos become more and more valuable.

People are more likely to spend money during the summer and the most likely to spend money

during the holidays.

Tis the season so to speak.

Whereas January is right after all the major holidays.

People are wiped from gift giving, from traveling, from vacationing.

Meaning they are less likely to spend money on what an advertisement shows them because

they already spent it somewhere else the month before.

Advertisers know this, so they're aren't willing to pay as much for their ads to run.

This is why we get discrepancies between CPM's month to month.

Advertisers are willing to pay more based on the time of year.

However, the drop at the beginning of the year is worse than the increase at the end.

I don't think we've ever doubled a regular month in december.

It'll get a bit better, but it won't exactly offset the halfling that happens in January.

I think a lot of this helps dispel the myth that YouTubers are these crazy rich people

who just got lucky enough to land an audience on YouTube.

On the contrary, I could easily make more money doing a variety of different things.

Before becoming a full-time YouTuber, I coded.

I got a degree in Computer Science.

And I was making more than double what I am making now as a YouTuber.

This idea that YouTube pays well only supports the upper echelon of YouTubers.

If you're getting 10 million views or more a month, you're making a good salary, but

no one would consider you to be crazy wealthy.

At least, not based off of our CPM.

A channel's CPM differs for a variety of reasons, a channel like ours won't get the

same income per 1000 views as say, a makeup channel.

It's different audiences, different companies that want to advertise.

And also the degree to which a channel is "family friendly" - which YouTube doesn't

seem to think we are.

It's why websites like social blade have such a massive range for monthly earnings.

But wait, we're not even done yet!

Guess who also takes a cut from every month of YouTube ad revenue?

That group of wonderful MCN friends.

Who, we kinda went into in a previous video.

So YouTube takes their cut, then the MCN takes their cut, and then we finally get paid.

And just a fun note, we also don't know what day we're going to get paid.

Since it goes through the MCN first it completely depends on them, sometimes we get it early,

or sometimes it's the day rent is due.

It's not nerve racking at all!

So there you have it, not only the kinda sorta exact amount made in the month of January

for the Treesicle channel, but all the backend stuff to explain how and why we made what

we did.

The monetization of YouTube has been a mystery to a large group of people for a long time,

but there's nothing to hide about it, and hopefully this has given you a better perspective

on what we and other creators go through during this time of year.

Especially for channels who have a team operating behind the scenes, like us, it makes revenue

sources outside of YouTube that much more important.

It's why we get sponsors, why we sell merchandise, why we have a patreon, and do Twitch streams.

Though the Twitch streams are more just for fun (every weekday at 3PM PST).

But all these "extra" things are what keep us afloat.

Speaking of ships, I'm going to go buy a yacht with all my YouTube money now.

Cuz that's totally a thing I can do now that you've seen our ad sense!

But before I go, let me know if you like deeper dives into more informative videos, like this

one.

I really enjoying making content on these real life issues and questions.

So let me know in the comments.

Oh!

We also have a super special surprise this coming Saturday, the 23rd!

So follow Twitter, come to the channel, set your phones, check your watches, do people

still even wear watches?

Whatever.

Thanks fos for watching everybody!

My name's Ryan, and we'll see you then!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét