Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

We're closed.

I knew I felt a chill in the air.

How did you get in here?

We let ourselves in.

We are looking for mutants.

Since you know where to find them, we came here

Caliban doesn't know you.

We're looking for the strongest.

Everything all right?

I'm fine, Psylocke.

How much money do you have?

None.

Like Caliban said...

we are closed. Yeah?

I need your help, my child.

You don't look like Caliban's father.

Maybe a little bit up here.

You are all my children...

and you're lost, because you follow blind leaders.

These false gods...

systems of the weak.

They've ruined my world...

No more.

What do you want?

I want you...

to feel the full reach of your power.

You've only had a taste of your true strength

Unlike others...

who seek to control you...

I want to set you free.

I know the kind of mutants you're making for.

And I know where to find them.

For more infomation >> Apocalypse Recruits Psylocke | X-Men Apocalypse (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Yêu - ConVitVang ft. Nguyễn Ngọc「Lyrics Video」 #Chang - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Yêu - ConVitVang ft. Nguyễn Ngọc「Lyrics Video」 #Chang - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ronaldo teased the fans atletico when showing off the number of Champions League winners - Duration: 0:34.

In the match against Atletico Madrid, Ronaldo made the fans hot with the action to raise their hands in front of them implying that he had won the Champions League five times.

remember the feel of the air

Touch my skin and my reef cuz I felt something

from with

Plenty have I got nothing left to give

at my living cuz I only found

For more infomation >> Ronaldo teased the fans atletico when showing off the number of Champions League winners - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Mother Language Day - Behind the News - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Mother Language Day - Behind the News - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Matchstick House Fire at Home - Duration: 2:46.

How to Make Matchstick House Fire at Home

For more infomation >> How to Make Matchstick House Fire at Home - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

LATEST PUNJABI NEWS | SARGUN MEHTA | HIGH END YAARIYAN | JASSI GILL | PUNJABI NEWS TODAY - Duration: 2:41.

LATEST PUNJABI NEWS | SARGUN MEHTA | HIGH END YAARIYAN | JASSI GILL | PUNJABI NEWS TODAY

For more infomation >> LATEST PUNJABI NEWS | SARGUN MEHTA | HIGH END YAARIYAN | JASSI GILL | PUNJABI NEWS TODAY - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

14 dogs sickened, one killed by caffeine 'treats' - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> 14 dogs sickened, one killed by caffeine 'treats' - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Juice WRLD x Lil Peep Type Beat 2019 - "Lost" (Prod By ASBØ) - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> [FREE] Juice WRLD x Lil Peep Type Beat 2019 - "Lost" (Prod By ASBØ) - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Anh chàng thợ xây cầm Grakk đi mid cực kỳ chất và gắt đừng bao giờ coi thường Bé Chanh - Duration: 23:05.

For more infomation >> Anh chàng thợ xây cầm Grakk đi mid cực kỳ chất và gắt đừng bao giờ coi thường Bé Chanh - Duration: 23:05.

-------------------------------------------

Мужской букет. - Duration: 5:23.

Hello! You're on " Mom's in creative." Today I am doing here is a men's bouquet.

Ingredients: cognac, sausage, cheese, tomatoes, lemon.

Fix the bottle with the help of skewers and duct tape.

Cut the baguette into 2 parts, packed in plastic wrap, fix on skewers.

I'll do the same with the other ingredients.

Tightening the ring of sausage and I put them on the skewers.

Collect bouquet

We pack the bouquet in Kraft paper.

So, friends! Here is a men's bouquet I did. If you liked my video, put like, subscribe to my channel. Press the bell to be the first to see the video on my channel!

For more infomation >> Мужской букет. - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #481 (LOONA TV #481) - Duration: 1:01.

Yves: We're here to eat

Yves: I guess we're having a meal so often Chuu: Ah, I think so

(What's the taste of Hong Kong style fried food?) Yves: Hurry up!

(What's the taste of Hong Kong style fried food?)

Yves: Rate it with stars

(The food might be not good enough for Chuu) Yves: 1.5? Serious?

(It looks delicious, right?)

(Yves' estimation?)

Chuu It's a fail!

(They're filming in the hotel even though the tesaer shooting was over!) Yves: We've arrived at the hotel

(They're filming in the hotel even though the tesaer shooting was over!) Chuu: The shooting was over and we came here

Yves: Anyway, we came here, the hotel

Yves: So we're going to wash up and get some sleep~

Chuu: Let them watch we're sleeping

(What schedules left before they go back to Korea?) Yves: See you~

(What schedules left before they go back to Korea?) Chuu: We're sleeping!

Chuu: FOOD!

(It's almost like LOOΠΔ FOOD TV, not LOOΠΔ TV) Chuu: We're here to eat!

Yves: We came here on the first day in Hong Kong, actually

Yves: We realized later that this restaurant is very famous

Chuu: I couldn't stop thinking here even when I eat a meal in another restaurant. Now I know the reason

(Dumpling-flavored dumpling!

Yves: Oh, thumbs up?

Yves: I couldn't see your thumb during last two days~

(Anyway, LOOΠΔ full group's LOOΠΔ TV is coming soon!) Yves: I didn't see your thumb all day yesterday!

(Anyway, LOOΠΔ full group's LOOΠΔ TV is coming soon!) Chuu: Thumbs, in two days!

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #481 (LOONA TV #481) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Vô Tình Nghe Được Tiếng Kêu Lạ Trên Nốc Nhà Cho Đến Khí Hiện Ra Thì... - Miền Tây Vlogs tập 317 - Duration: 15:45.

Welcome To Mien Tay Vlogs

For more infomation >> Vô Tình Nghe Được Tiếng Kêu Lạ Trên Nốc Nhà Cho Đến Khí Hiện Ra Thì... - Miền Tây Vlogs tập 317 - Duration: 15:45.

-------------------------------------------

Girls gone wild VLOG - Duration: 15:40.

For more infomation >> Girls gone wild VLOG - Duration: 15:40.

-------------------------------------------

Majin Bruce - "On My Feet" (Official Lyric Video) - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Majin Bruce - "On My Feet" (Official Lyric Video) - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

アメリカのフリマへ行ってみた!値切り交渉してゲットしました!American Vintage Market - Duration: 14:02.

This brand disappeared in the 70's...

Is that thing worth $10??

These are good for Feng Shui...

Don't believe everything you are told....

Old pay phone....

these are expensive now!

I like spinning these!!

this is so much fun!!

General Electric is an old school brand!

$15... I'm gonna buy it...

This Vintage Market is a lot of fun!!

Good morning everyone... this is Steve with Steve's POV.

It's Sunday morning....

and its a beautiful day in Los Angeles...

On Sunday mornings I usually go to car events...

but there are a lot of other fun things to do on Sunday mornings too...

if you like cars and garages/mancaves like I do...

I'm a Realtor so I love cool Dream Garages!!

But where is a good place to buy all those cool things you see in a Dream Garage?

Shopping on Ebay is certainly an option...

but coming to a Vintage Market like this is even better!!

Today I want to take a walk with you around this Topanga Vintage Market and see what kind of cool stuff we can find!

There is a lot of stuff here... certainly cool stuff to make a garage very nice!

This is a pretty large event, so lets get inside and check it all out!!

Americans are very friendly in general... and like to joke and laugh a lot!!

That girl wasn't very good at math but she sure was nice and friendly!! lol

Old furniture like this is cool....

you can make a full vintage room inside your house with stuff like this!

This 2 piece set is $225...

I think that's a bit pricey... and this where negotiations can begin at a place like this...

When I find something I'm interested in buying, lets see how negotiations go!!

So cool!

Stuff like this looks great in a garage...

signs like this... and beer signs too...

stuff like this really makes a garage feel "cool"

This old postage machine is really cool...

25 cents for a postage stamp from this machine...

$225 is kind of expensive for that!!

Is that the same guy with the $225 furniture set too????

Everything he sells is $225... lol.. thats expensive for the postage machine!

I think it's worth less than $100 in my opinion...

Unless my way of thinking is so outdated and old.... hmmmm

They are selling old trophies too!!

How much could this be?

Is it worth $10??

It's a 2nd place trophy!! Not 1st place!! lol

1986 Singing Contest.. 2nd place...

is a trophy like that worth $10??

Perhaps it is!! It is cool and it did stop me in my tracks!!

if I really wanted it I am sure I could have negotiated it down to $5 or $6

This is fun!!

You see a lot of Star Wars stuff at a market like this...

I don't know much about Star Wars.. but lots of rare looking figures, etc...

I am sure there are plenty of Japanese fans who like Star Wars stuff too!!!

Star Bots? interesting...

I never saw these before...

Honestly I am not very interested in Star Wars stuff...

You can easily spend 3-4 hours here walking around...

These are cute... not for the garage necessarily but for inside the home...

For Feng Shui these apparently are pretty good to put in the bathroom... I think!

I'm not really sure about the Feng Shui part....

This truck is cool!

Briggs & Stratton truck!! Cool!

This is cool garage art....

these signs look good in a garage for sure.

This is cool!!! Old license plate art!

She cuts up on plates from different states and makes nice art from them!!

Very original and cool idea!

I like it!!

If you like cars you definitely like old Hotwheels and mini cars like these...

These look more British or European than American...

This set has never been opened before... its brand new!

$15 seems fair for this...

new and still in the box...

These are really cute and popular...

I wonder how much it is?

It's a replica but for $25 it's not a bad deal...

Wow... haven't seen these in a while...

old payphones...

It seems like a long time ago but in actuality its not that long ago...

This would be cool on a garage wall!

This really takes me back to my youth!

This was the type of stereos we had!

I'm sure young people today don't know what this is.... but it's a Sony stereo from the 70's or 80's...

I like winding the dial... if you twist it hard it keeps going on its own...

What a flashback!!

$60!?!?!? hmmmmm

He said it's perfect other than the broken switch!! LOL

I think the price is way too expensive!

This is a $20-$25 piece...

Its just for display purpose so little value in my opinion...

Let's go... oh I remember these too!!

These old typewriters were so cool!

It looks simple but also very complicated as well...

I like it a lot!!

This old register is cool!!!

$345...

Its from 1916!!!

This seller has done a great job presenting his items with descriptions too!

Firehouse Ticker Machine...

from 1902!!!

Things like these inside a garage are really cool for sure!!

How about an old toolbox?

This looks like the tool box I had as a kid!!

actually it kind of looks like my current toolbox too!!!

I gotta upgrade soon!!!

But old toolboxes were good quality and look nice too!!

Nice old trucks!

Many items appear to be vintage but they truly aren't.... they are replicas...

its best to ask the seller....

Although you gotta question if they give you the correct answer or not!?!?!

Not everybody is 100% honest unfortunately....

Cool old frying pan... for eggs???

Very heavy too!

This place is a lot of fun!I I really enjoy it!

It's so easy to spend 3-4 hours walking around here...

especially if you walk slow....

But my style of walking this place is different....

I walk quickly and I scan both sides of the aisles...

then when I see something I like, I stop...

I like to move quickly so this fast walk and scan technique works best for me...

What will I find next....???

This is a big Snap On torque wrench.

What is this??

Looks like some old school needles!!

joking... its a twisted drill??

I'm not too familiar with these...

What else will I find...

These are good display items...

This old saw would look good on a wall!

and of course license plates are terrific for a garage!

1960's California black plates are very collectable...

These have gotten more and more expensive lately...

$15 is a pretty decent deal...

Wow!! You remember the early Sony Walkmans?

This is a radio and cassette combination Walkman.

Here is where the cassette goes...

put it in here close it and press play!

This was the original iPod of the time!!

Do you know this brand? it was popular in America for a while...

Aiwa .. was that a Japanese brand?

Aiwa used to be a cheap and well selling brand...

Here is a little newer Walkman....

Are these things still cool?!?!??

Scanning....

I found something!!

Oh this is cool!!

What year is this RCA Victor radio??

This was a collaboration between Japan Victor and American RCA???

Victor is a Japan company I'm pretty sure...

and RCA was Radio Company of America I believe...

Check out this old Hitachi..

I think its an old 70's radio...

Cool!!

Westinhouse was an All American brand!!

it disappeared in the 70's I believe....

Check out the old dial tuner!!

Nice!

This maybe older than I am!! lol

This one is even older!!

GE.. General Electric!

GE used to make radios like this....

I wonder how much it costs?

Its from the 60's... and he came down to $15 for it...

I like it... and I think it will look good in my garage...

Some people might try to negotiate more, but I think its a fair price...

its not easy to find stuff like this anymore... and everyone has to make money too!!!

It was a fun day here today!!!

If you come to America and looking for something fun to do,

Flea Markets and Vintage Markets like this are a great way to spend some time in America on a weekend...

The Topanga Vintage Market is a monthly event in Woodland Hills...

You are guaranteed to have a nice time!!

At events like this you are bound to find some food trucks like these....

Let's see what's on the menus...

Lobster tacos and lobster grilled cheese...

Everything is lobster themed on this truck...

I love Shawarmas!!

Falafels too!!

This truck has middle eastern food! so tasty!!

You may think because its a food truck that the pricing is cheaper than normal restaurants....

well that's not the case...

in fact, these food from these trucks are pretty pricey!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét