Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

FOR OTHER NATIVES SPEAKER

This video is in Thai, but I put some subtitle in English for you guys.

enjoy!

Hello everybody!

It's me White!

Welcome to WhiteLight channel!

In this channel I will talk about...stuff that happen in my life.

I just start practicing animating.

so you might have to bare it with my crappy work.

Before we start doing anything else.

I will think of a few questions.....and answer them myself, so we can get to know each other more.

HEHE Poor thing...looks like no one wants her.

so if you're ready, let gets started!

You guys can call me White or Shiro. It's up to you.

I don't have anything to do.

There are a lot of people who are my inspiration.

Most of them are animators from other countries like theood1sout, Jaiden Animation, Tabbes.

but if you are talking about Thai animator that is my inspiration.

It has to be RealPeach.

Undertale

nope.

I'm about to start grade 10(we call it Mattayom 4)

I have just survived HELL!

or in other words O-NET(it's a national test here in Thailand)

yep! please stop...

That's all the question we have for today.

If you like the video or want to bu- are interest about me.

just hit the subscribe button! I promise I'll finish the first video as fast as I can.

For more infomation >> ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ WhiteLight Animation!! - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Must Watch New Funny 😂 😂 Comedy Video 2019 Part 1 ||#FK_Fun_Music - Duration: 10:11.

FK Fun Music

For more infomation >> Must Watch New Funny 😂 😂 Comedy Video 2019 Part 1 ||#FK_Fun_Music - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Чудо ягодница сказочный сбор отзывы - чудо ягодница сказочный сбор - чудо-ягодница «сказочный сбор». - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Чудо ягодница сказочный сбор отзывы - чудо ягодница сказочный сбор - чудо-ягодница «сказочный сбор». - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

С днём рождения РЫБКИ ! Красивое поздравление для рыб #Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> С днём рождения РЫБКИ ! Красивое поздравление для рыб #Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (Undub) - Mystina pt. 1 - Duration: 7:05.

It was that guy?

Well, it's not like I can't understand wanting to kill her.

Are these... runes?

No way! The 4th and 14th runes! The 22nd too!

His handwriting is still a complete mess, though.

Are these original symbols or some magic language?

No mistaking it! It's a homunculus!

Lezard. You're the one who did it, aren't you?

You're the one who hasn't changed!

Get to the point, already!

The Philosopher's Stone. I found it.

For real?

You took my homunculus, didn't you?

I would like you to return it.

For more infomation >> Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (Undub) - Mystina pt. 1 - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Play Pub G Game Full Tutorial In Hindi 2019 | Features Tips Tricks Steps Game Play - Duration: 22:29.

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét