Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

Where's the baby?

- She's sleeping. / - Don't wake her up.

Let me give you a peek.

- She's asleep. / - Careful.

As Seungjae doesn't have a sibling,

a younger being must be new to him.

(Be quiet, Yian. Your sister is in bed.)

- Be quiet. / - Seungjae.

We need to play with the dinosaurs.

Let's go out.

- Come out quickly. / - Okay.

Yian, your sister is so pretty.

- Do you agree, Yian? / - Yes.

- Is Yiel pretty? / - Yes.

Daddy, I want to eat something.

Didn't you say we were going to eat chocolate?

(It's chocolate.)

- He makes me whisper too. / - I want to eat it too.

Shall we sit here and eat some chocolate?

- Okay. / - Here.

Wait, it's not real chocolate.

It's to see who eats the most chocolate.

They shouldn't eat too much chocolate,

so he's diverting the kids' attention.

- Ready, go! / - I didn't know about it.

They are playing a game instead.

(This isn't easy.)

You're too slow.

You ate it.

(It turns you into a rabbit.)

- He ate it. / - It's finished.

Yian, look at it. Ready...

Not yet. Get ready.

You don't need to jump.

You ate it.

You ate a lot.

- You shouldn't eat the bomb. / - Don't eat the bomb.

(Yian turned into a burnt man.)

Practice makes perfect. Okay?

(He's amazing.)

I want to eat something.

So does Seungjae.

Okay, I'll make something. Go inside.

My daddy always keeps his promise.

How about your dad?

He never keeps his promise.

(Embarrassed)

Is it something sweet?

It's just some milk froth with chocolate powder on top.

(It's complete with some marshmallow.)

(Jiho makes babyccinos.)

My dad doesn't make things like this for me.

I buy them for you since I can't make them.

It's too bad I can't make it.

Uncle Jiho learned how to make it.

But it takes time to learn this stuff.

There's a marshmallow.

He's such a sweet dad.

Here you go, Seungjae.

(It looks delicious.)

Open your mouth.

(Seungjae opens his mouth.)

Good boy.

- Is it good? / - Your dad...

(His cheeks are about to burst.)

(I can't answer.)

Seungjae,

you look like a T-Rex.

- What do you do? / - Cheers.

(For Seungjae and Yian's friendship)

Where did Seungjae and Yian visit?

It's a rink for the once-popular roller skating sport.

It's changed a lot these days.

(It's very retro.)

Since we are not seven years old yet,

we need to be careful.

The retro brothers with red scarves are here.

(And...)

- Oh, my goodness. Look at him. / - Gosh.

- He's dashing. / - He must have

skated a lot when he was younger.

He looks so cool.

(He can even skate backward.)

(Do you see me, my son?)

- That's amazing. / - Push me.

(Seungjae and Yian will skate too.)

Follow me.

It looks hard for the kids to even stand up.

(It isn't as easy as it looks.)

Put your legs together.

Stand straight.

It's hard if it's your first time.

- It doesn't hurt at all. / - Stand up. It's okay.

(This is embarrassing.)

(He moves a little at a time to avoid falling.)

- Hold it so you don't fall. / - Come here.

Hello, I'm your cute DJ Yong.

A DJ is here.

(Who is he?)

An old-school roller skating rink must have a DJ.

(Nodding)

Jiyong prepared a lot too.

- You sound so happy to see that. / - Yes, I am.

(It's party time!)

I'll play the requested songs by the Bangbae-dong kids

who don't listen to their dads.

"Gummy Bear".

Jiyong really did prepare a lot of things for today.

Show us your dance, Yian.

Dance too, Yian.

(Squeaking)

(Jiho dances.)

(The atmosphere awakens his dancing instinct.)

(You're doing good, my son.)

Catch me.

Daddy.

(The fun DJ time ends.)

This is Mangwon Market.

You know Mangwon Market, right?

- Dinosaurs? / - In a market?

Jiyong wore it before for dinosaurs-loving Seungjae.

He loved it so much.

(It made Seungjae laugh so much.)

After hearing that Yian also likes dinosaurs,

Jiyong made mini versions for them.

It's called chunjang.

(Two dinosaurs have appeared in a market.)

- They look cute. / - How cute.

Hello, it's Seungjae.

- Hi, Seungjae. / - Hi.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Hi. / - Hello.

Yian, you love strawberries.

Strawberries!

It's impossible to walk through a market quickly.

There are trotters, spicy fish cake, and hotteok.

(Trotters, fish cake, and hotteok are available.)

What will they eat at this market full of food?

That's a famous restaurant.

People queue at a famous restaurant.

It must be famous. Let's line up too.

Look, it's twisted donuts.

Twisted donuts are twisted.

- I want donuts. / - Shall we buy some?

- There they are. / - Shall we get some?

It's really cheap, only 50 cents each.

(Singing)

(The dinosaurs are happy to eat donuts.)

Can T-Rex eat mammoths?

A mammoth is bigger than T-Rex, right?

Of course, herbivores are bigger.

Because herbivores are bigger.

You're right. They can digest grass well.

They discuss scientific facts.

They're like doctors.

- Twisted donuts. / - Twisted donuts.

Can we have two dollars' worth of glutinous donuts

and a dollar's worth of twisted donuts?

I want some too.

(He takes a big bite of the biggest donut.)

You need to eat it as soon as you buy it.

(It tastes so good!)

Have a taste, Yiel.

After all the baby food, it'll open her eyes.

It'll make her feel like she's flying.

(Give me more.)

(Biting)

She bit his finger.

(I'm sorry. It tasted so good.)

Other than just meat,

there must be a restaurant that serves great food.

(The dinosaurs set off to find a good restaurant.)

Where are we, Dad?

This place is famous for chicken neck meat.

- Pardon? Chicken neck meat? / - It's the special cut.

- Chicken neck? / - Chicken neck.

- Cock-a-doodle-doo. / - An egg becomes a chicken.

No, a chicken comes first.

No, an egg becomes a chicken.

(Chicken or the egg?)

A chicken needs to hatch an egg.

No. Chicken is already grown up.

So the egg comes first.

- They are both right. / - My goodness.

(Are they at it again?)

Eating comes first.

- But when a chicken / - Yiel.

- gets big, it gets an earlobe. / - They get wings too.

But they can't fly.

They can fly for a second.

(This will go on forever.)

You need to have a chicken with an earlobe

to hatch an egg.

- He's right. / - You need a hen.

A rooster doesn't hatch the egg.

No, Seungjae.

The rooster should take care of the egg too.

Just like your dad looks after you.

If there's only the hen, what does the rooster do?

- A rooster just slacks off. / - It slacks off?

- Is that what your dad does? / - Yes.

No way. He plays with you like now.

I don't believe it.

- I'm just kidding. / - Right?

- He's embarrassed. / - Is your dad an actor?

Yes. You can watch his dramas on TV.

(Wow, that's cool.)

But some woman

kissed him at a hospital.

That wasn't me.

(Son, please.)

It was you.

- It wasn't your mom? / - It wasn't.

It's not her because her hair looked different.

Some people might get the wrong idea.

Here comes the chicken neck.

Which one is the chicken neck?

This is the chicken neck.

There's a lot of meat.

These days, this cut of the chicken,

the chicken neck is popular among epicures.

It looks very tender.

(Yes, this is it.)

(Blowing on it)

- Dig in. / - Okay.

He likes it.

Food.

Didn't you eat enough?

Yiel, stop eating.

Let's stop.

(What? I was just getting started.)

(You already ate a lot.)

This is the last one.

She's biting his finger again.

(He's having a hard time.)

- My gosh. That's nice. / - Goodness.

- That was nice of him. / - Thank you.

- Yian, eat a lot and get taller. / - Okay.

- You should get taller too. / - Thank you.

Did you have fun today?

Wasn't it fun riding the roller skates?

- Yes, but it was too hard, wasn't it? / - Yes, it was.

We kept crawling, didn't we?

Yes, we fell and crawled.

(They've become besties now.)

Practice makes perfect.

If you keep practicing,

- Why aren't you grilling? / - you can be perfect.

That's right. Let's meet again and have fun later.

Okay.

(Fist bump for a promise)

That's for their friendship.

(See you again.)

For more infomation >> Which came first? The Chicken or the Egg? [The Return of Superman/2019.02.17] - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

The Gifted 2x16 Promo "oMens" (HD) Season 2 Episode 16 Promo Season Finale - Duration: 0:15.

It's him! Fire!

[gunfire] - Ah!

If we don't stop her now, we might never get the chance.

[eerie tone]

Take care of our family.

"The Gifted" season finale, Tuesday on Fox.

For more infomation >> The Gifted 2x16 Promo "oMens" (HD) Season 2 Episode 16 Promo Season Finale - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

【ASMR】 トッポキスナック 食べる音 #1 / TTEOKBOKKI Snack Mukbang Eating Sounds (咀嚼 音) - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> 【ASMR】 トッポキスナック 食べる音 #1 / TTEOKBOKKI Snack Mukbang Eating Sounds (咀嚼 音) - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ex's Hate Me - RICT Cover (Phiên bản cute nhất) - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Ex's Hate Me - RICT Cover (Phiên bản cute nhất) - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

3 Steps To Success In Life - Here's what to do - Duration: 6:00.

Today, I want to talk to you about the three steps:

how to achieve anything in

life. [MUSIC]

So, let's talk about the three steps

on how to achieve anything

in life. Yesterday,

I did a Facebook live where I

talked about financial freedom

and also what financial

freedom does for you.

One of the participants who was there

on the livestream said,

"I don't have any financial

freedom right now." And you see,

this is actually the first step

to achieve anything in life.

The first step is tell it

how it is.

So, first you have to be honest

with yourself in life of where you are right

now. Now, don't make it worse than

it is because when you make it worse than it is,

it can be depressing,

right? But be honest

with yourself.

That's step number one:

tell it how it is.

Step number two is

how do you want it to be?

For example,

the fellow who joined yesterday

said, "I don't have any financial success."

OK, so apparently,

you want financial success

and how exactly does

this look like for you?

This morning I had a coaching call

with one of my private students

and the lady with whom I had the coaching call,

she has close to a

million dollars in her trading account

and for her,

that is not yet enough.

And we'll talk about this on another video.

How much is enough to comfortably retire.

Is a million dollars enough...?

Anyhow,

see, step number two is define what

financial freedom means to you

or what success means to you.

Step number one is tell it what it is,

where you are right now.

And step number two, be very

clear on where you want

to be. This where you can go wild

right. Because this is when we go to step number

three. Step number three is actually

devise a plan of how to go from

where you are right now to where

you want to go.

And the important thing is chunk

it down. One of the things that I found

very helpful is something that

I believe they do in the army.

I read it and one of the books where somebody said OK,

the army is doing it... It's called "backwards

planning." What is the one step before

this? And also for you so

you know where you are

and sometimes it is difficult

to say, "OK,

I'm here. How do I get where

I want to be?" So, sometimes it might be

easier to do the "backwards

planning." If this is helpful,

then do that.

Bonus step,

of course, you have to take

action.

I mean the best plan is absolutely useless

if you're not taking action.

Here's what I recommend.

I believe that you might

be busy already as you are

but dedicate at least

15 minutes a day

to your plan.

Make sure that at least 15

minutes a day you are

working towards your goal.

Because think about it this way.

What makes us truly happy?

What makes us as humans happy?

It's progress.

We all want to make progress.

If you are standing still,

this is when it gets depressing.

If you feel trapped,

this is when it gets

depressing, right?

So, you want to make sure that you make

progress.

How do you make progress?

Through taking action!

The more you take action,

the faster you will make progress,

and again, progress is what

makes us as humans happy.

We do not want to go back

and we also do not want to stay

where we are. I mean,

ask anybody. Ask a millionaire.

Ask a billionaire.

They all have goals how

they want to progress.

How they want to become better.

How they want to change the

world. By the way,

if you want to change the world,

start

with yourself.

I mean, it's something that

I took to heart,

really. We all want to change the world.

Nobody wants to change themselves,

so I mean, for me,

it's a big deal to constantly

be improving.

I actually have it on my phone as my lock

screen. What I have on there is

"be obsessed

with improvement." That's on my lock screen.

So, whenever I pull out my phone

to check a text

or when I unlock my screen,

it says there,

"be obsessed

with improvement"

and improvement is progress.

So, again, the three steps: how to

achieve anything you want in life...

Step number one is define

where you are.

Be honest with yourself.

But don't make it worse than it is.

But be honest and say this where I am right

now. Step number two,

define where you want to be.

Step number three is make a plan.

How you go from where you are right now

to where you want to be.

And then the bonus step...

It's not actually the bonus step.

It's absolutely necessary.

Take action.

Make sure that you're taking action every

day because you want to make progress.

Progress equals happiness.

Is this helpful? If so,

give me like or write in the comments

what you think about this video.

If these little tips that I have for

you here are super helpful.

As you know, I talk a lot about trading,

but every now and then,

I think it is super helpful

if you're taking a step back,

and looking at the at the big

picture here of how

we get to where we want to be.

So,

let me know if you find this helpful,

if you want to see more of these videos,

if you want to know more about trading.

First of all, of course,

you can watch any of the videos

but if you're really serious

about trading, join us at one of our

boot camps at

bootcamp.rockwelltrading.com This where you'll find

all the dates.

Where you'll find all the locations,

and we are frequently traveling to various

cities. So, one of the upcoming

cities is Orlando.

After this, Orange County.

I believe after this,

we're back in Texas,

and we're all over the place.

And again, you can find the dates

and the locations at

bootcamp.rockwelltrading.com. Hope you enjoyed this video

on the three steps to achieve

anything you want in life.

Hope you find it helpful.

If you do, like it.

Share it with your friend.

Comment and make sure that you

are subscribing,

and I will talk to you very soon.

Click on like and leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Make sure to subscribe to this channel

to get new videos automatically.

For more infomation >> 3 Steps To Success In Life - Here's what to do - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Evan Carmichael Journey to Success On Youtube | BECOME A YOUTUBER - Duration: 25:42.

- And so 2019, my goal and I'm sure a lot of other--

- [Evan] Is get big.

- Yeah, a lot of people's goal is to get out there, get big.

If you're gonna do it, you mine as well

do it big, do it properly.

Today I'm gonna ask you all about that.

Is that okay?

- Let's do it, I'm ready.

(upbeat music)

- Okay, hi, Everybody.

It's Linh Podetti here, and welcome to my channel.

And today I have an amazing guest, Evan Carmichael

all the way from Toronto, Canada.

How are you, Evan?

- I'm awesome, Linh.

Thank you for the love.

Great to be here.

- I know, finally we're here.

I've always been a biggest fan of you,

so I wanted to give the audience a background.

I've always been a fan of you on YouTube.

I found you on YouTube.

Used to exercise and would be watching your top 10 tips

for success from all these different successful people,

and I was always wondering how you got this word believe,

and it really did catch my attention,

and I even attempted to come up with some words myself,

and it didn't make any sense.

And I was so proud once you launched Your One Word book,

and I was so excited, I read it,

and I've been telling everybody about it.

So that's the background.

This is the biggest thing that transformed my life,

and so today--

- What's your one word?

What's your one word?

- My one word is love.

It was so much easier to do business.

I give people this whether they're starting a business

or they're already in the business.

I'm like, I don't think you know who you are.

You need to read Your One Word.

(laughing)

So I technically do that.

Anyway, today's episode,

I'm not gonna talk too much about Your One Word

because I know you have a lot of content there,

and you didn't ask me to ask you the things

that I truly care about,

or I know that my audience might care about.

So today, I would like to actually ask you

about your journey on YouTube

because I myself have dabbled into it this year,

and I realized the power of it.

I was like, hang on a minute,

this is not just YouTube or social media.

It's not your own TV platform.

This is a chance for you to shine as whoever you are,

and building your personal brand.

And so 2019, my goal, and I'm sure a lot of--

- Is get big.

- Yeah, a lot of people's goal is to get out there, get big.

If you're gonna do it, you mine as well

do it big, do it properly.

Today I'm gonna ask you all about that.

Is that okay?

- Let's do it, I'm ready.

- All right, so first question is

what made you decide on YouTube back in those days?

What was that turning point?

- It wasn't super strategic at the time.

I loved dabbling in things, and doing lots of small tests,

and most of the small tests never go anywhere,

but occasionally some hit

and then that becomes the next big thing.

So with YouTube, I had a business.

I had sold my company, so I started a new business

helping entrepreneurs, and I got asked a bunch of questions,

and it was humbling to think that somebody

from around the world wanted my opinion on their situation.

And so I would spend 30, 40 minutes responding to emails,

but then I figured, wow, that's a long time typing,

and I'm much more of a visual person than writing,

and so I thought why don't I just

make a video for this person.

It'll help them.

I'll put it up on YouTube, and then hopefully

can inspire somebody else who has the same problem.

If five other people get helped by it, great.

I never went in thinking I'm gonna

have 1.6 million subscribers on my channel,

or any of that stuff.

It was just helping entrepreneurs one on one,

and then also I love the idea of modeling success.

I saved my business because Bill Gates, his strategy.

I never met Bill Gates but he saved my company,

and so I wanted to share those lessons of success

to entrepreneurs in a visual way

'cause that's how I learn best,

and so that's still what I do.

I've had my channel for 10 years.

It's still what I do.

I share my own stories and give my own advice,

and I also share content from successful entrepreneurs

to hopefully help inspire people.

So that was the starting point.

I started taking it more seriously

when I started to see some results,

so I hate spending money 'til I'm making money.

So I do everything myself in the beginning to test,

so the first videos were all me, my crappy camera.

It was shaking, and I did the editing.

I already had a team on my other side of my business,

but I'm doing this as a test for me,

and then I started getting some results.

The first person I hired was a part-time editor

'cause editing was a thing that I hated the most

in my process, and I never wanted to get world-class at.

It wasn't my ambition to be world-class editor.

If that's you guys watching, great, but it wasn't for me,

and so I said I'm gonna hire an editor,

and that allowed me to really up my quantity of videos,

and then I went to a video a day,

and then I went to two a day,

and then I went to three a day,

and that's where we're at now.

I've got 24 people on my team.

A good chunk of them work on the YouTube side of things,

and it became this evolution.

What I love doing is testing things

on a small scale, tinkering.

I'm constantly trying a whole bunch of things.

Until I get taste for something, I say, hmm,

this thing could be the next thing,

and if I think that that's the opportunity,

then I push all in, like I go crazy

because that window of opportunity will close,

and too often it closes on people

before they even make any kind of headway,

so I'm pushing as hard as I can

for as long as that window's open,

and then I'll go to the next thing.

- It's good that I see that you're still evolving.

You're still trying to find

the next best way to produce video.

If you could take me back to that first year,

what was the challenges?

Why do you think you were struggling, and made it take off,

when you feel like it finally took off?

- The struggle was,

what was the struggle in the first year?

I don't think I had the typical struggles

'cause I wasn't expecting this to blow up.

- [Linh] Gotcha.

- I didn't take it seriously.

I took it seriously only in that

if you ask me a question, and you emailed me something,

I would make a video for you to say,

hey Linh, here's what I would do, ba, ba, ba, ba, and talk

for five, six, seven, eight minutes about that thing.

It was just a community service thing

more than why is my video not taking off?

How come my video doesn't have any comments?

I wasn't try to get subscribers.

It was just something to do for people

who were writing in to me.

- How about when you actually took it serious?

That challenging bit, you know,

when you put your mind that, okay,

I actually wanna take it somewhere.

- I think when I started taking it seriously,

it was one, I'm embarrassed by watching myself on camera.

(laughing)

It took me 350 videos

before I wasn't completely embarrassed,

and 700 and something until I inspired myself,

before I watched it back and I'm like,

oh, I'm getting pretty good at this now.

700 videos where most people

will quit after one, two, eight.

So expect to suck at the beginning.

It's okay.

Just like anything else you've ever tried ever,

you suck the first time through, and you slowly get better.

I struggled with watching myself on camera.

I struggled with figuring out the tasks

that I should and should not be doing,

especially the editing side.

I didn't want to hire an editor

before I started making enough money to hire an editor,

so I did the editing myself which I didn't like doing,

but it got me to the point where I could hire the editor

so that I could now do more of what I like doing,

and then slowly releasing some of those other functions

like research and a bunch of other stuff for the channel.

From when I started taking seriously,

in the first years, probably those two things,

struggling to do the editing.

I could have hired somebody I guess

if I used money that I had, but my own philosophy

of I hate spending money until I'm making money.

I wanted to figure it out myself,

so being frustrated with having to do the editing,

and then not liking the product,

not liking what I saw me delivering on camera,

and being embarrassed for what I made.

- What was the change in your strategy

that started to get a lot more views?

Originally you were doing videos of yourself

answering things, and then how you're still innovating,

and then you innovated to something.

What was that successful type of video

that took you off to another level?

- It really started to grow

when I made it consistently daily, when I went from once

a week or once every two weeks to every day,

and that was thanks to me hiring an editor.

He could do a better job than I did,

but more importantly than just doing better editing job

was I could ramp up my production quantity,

so I could go and do a lot more.

So for thought leadership stuff,

the editing is not as big a deal.

They're not coming to watch,

like if you're doing your channel,

they're coming to hear what you have to say on something.

If you're a thought leader,

you train people to think like you think.

I wanna think like Linh.

The way Linh, that she walks into this office,

and she sees it differently than most people.

That's what I wanna learn,

so the editing's not as important for someone like you.

If it's all about the visuals and the fancy,

and you're making a movie, then yes,

the visual and the editing is super important.

So it was much more on me.

It's gonna be much more on you to deliver a quality product.

I know you already have great editors.

I've seen your stuff.

So not worrying so much about the editing,

and me getting better so that I could do one a day,

and I think the quantity leads to the quality.

The more you do, the better you get at it.

Right?

Like you've done your Facebook Lives.

You've done this.

You've had some background, and the more you do,

the better you will get.

- [Linh] Yeah, definitely.

- And most people just aren't putting

in the quantity to get good at it.

And the challenges is you know what good looks like.

You could look at somebody else's videos and say, wow,

I love how Oprah asks those questions,

and she's so great, and fluid, and emotional,

and then you try to do it and you suck,

and it's okay, but with practice, you'll get better.

You can't compare yourself now to Oprah where she's at now.

You're ignoring the decades of experience.

But the way to get there faster is more practice.

- Yeah, I totally get you.

Because I'm doing it more, I'm loving it more,

and I'm enjoying it more.

At the beginning, did you use strategies

when you were creating content?

I found that when I started I didn't really

thought about things too much.

I just did it, and I realize now

the importance of strategy, so is that something

that you always include in your process?

- For me, strategy comes after.

I think you lead with your heart, and then you use your head

to figure out how to make it great.

I love testing everything.

Like if I get an idea, I wanna test it,

but the whole idea of the top 10 series, for example,

that I made that people know my channel for,

started, the first one I did on Kanye West,

because a buddy of mine did a post

against Kanye West around the whole Taylor Swift taking,

you know, and he posted a blog post on his channel,

on his website like eight or seven years after it happened.

Why are we still trashing Kanye?

And I think you can learn from him.

I think people only look at the negative side of people,

not the positives, so Kanye might say a lot of things

that gets him in trouble, that you may not agree with,

but there's also a lot you could learn

from him if you chose to.

And so I thought I wanna make a video just as a tribute

to Kanye of the top 10, not stupidest things he's ever done,

but his greatest moments that you could learn from it

just as a result of being upset at my friend

for posting that content.

What's the strategy?

There is none.

I wanna make this video so I'm making this video.

We're doing it.

And then that turned into a lot of response,

like, wow, this is a really cool idea,

like how about you make this a series?

Okay, I probably could make that a series,

maybe one a week, 52 people a year.

I could probably find enough to do that,

and then it started to take off,

and then I said how about twice a week.

We could do Saturday and Sunday,

so then that's 100 a year.

I could probably do that,

and then we started getting thousands of requests,

so we had two and a half thousand

requests for different people.

I'm like, huh, maybe I should make this like

a every five days a week kind of thing.

The thing is you never know

when something's going to take off.

I never expected that top 10 to be the thing.

I was pleasantly surprised,

but I'm constantly running different tests.

Even recently, we did a Shania Twain dance challenge.

- Yeah, and I was in one of them.

- You were in it.

So what I did was, on Instragram, I did a morning rant

where I said, guys, this is a great song,

Shania Twain, No One Needs to Know,

and then a bunch of people wrote to me,

said I've never heard that song, and I got upset,

like how come nobody's heard of this?

How have you not heard of this song before?

So then I DM'd everybody to say, hey,

can you make a dancing...

Anyway, and you did it.

A bunch of people did it, and now we're turning

that into a YouTube video to put up on the channel.

And who knows, maybe that takes off

and people say, wow, that's cool.

Do another dance challenge,

or maybe it's the worst thing of all time,

and it becomes a terrible video.

I don't know.

You don't know, and so you lead with your heart.

Everything could win.

Everything can win.

It'll win if you feel connected to it,

and you wanna keep doing it,

and if you do, then you use your head

to figure out the strategy to make it better.

So the top 10 since Kanye West has evolved a lot.

There's been a lot of strategies

that's been put into the series,

and if you go back and watch Kanye versus what you see now,

there's been hundreds of mini-evolutions

that we've done to the series, and that's all strategy,

but it led with something that I just felt

personally committed to and attached to,

and then we took it from there.

So I think you lead with the heart,

and then you use your strategy to figure out the how.

- That's really, really good.

Thank you you much.

Let's talk about the good things and the benefits

that came out of you launching your YouTube.

Could you share with the audience

maybe like any people that you met because of YouTube,

or deals that you got, or businesses

that you came across because of YouTube?

- Everything that I do now, everything that I get

in my business is mostly through YouTube.

It's through my social media stuff,

so all my speaking deals, my book deals,

the partnerships that I've formed,

the connections that I've made.

We had Tony Robbins on my channel

not that long ago talking about his book.

- Yes, I saw that.

- Even today, I did a bunch of interviews.

It's been all-day interviews for me.

We had the guy who owns the most successful steak house

in New York on my channel.

I had Tony Robbins' business partner on my channel.

I had Dean Graziosi on my channel.

All these connections that you get to meet,

amazing people doing great things because you built up

a reputation and credibility in the industry,

and so it's opened up...

Like we're talking here.

You're across the planet from me,

and it's great to have this conversation,

and this is what I live for.

This is what I love doing,

and it's all because of the YouTube channel.

- Were most of the successes came from you reaching out,

or some parts of it were there reaching out to you,

so let's say the book deal,

or the other things that you mentioned?

- Most of it comes to me,

but that's I think more of a personality thing.

I am more of a marketer than a salesperson,

so I'm not the guy who's gonna be knocking on doors

and calling people, and saying, hey, can we do a deal,

will you sponsor my channel, and all this stuff.

That's not my strength, and so I lean in

on my strength as more marketing.

My strategy is create content that is so good

that brings people in that kicks up a lot of noise

in your industry, and then people will come to you,

and they wanna do deals with you.

And so in the general population, most people don't know me,

but in the entrepreneurial world,

you probably seen one or multiple of my videos.

So I get known within a community, and then whoever cares

about the community wants to do deals with me.

I end up saying no to most deals

because I like to actually use

the product to service that I'm talking about,

so if I'm not a user, if I can't behind it,

if I'm not using it in my business,

I don't talk about it on my channel.

It'd be a lot easier to make a lot more money

if I didn't care and just took anybody,

and that's not right or wrong.

It's just a personal values thing for me.

But I get deals every day from people saying,

hey, can we work a deal with you.

We want exposure on your YouTube channel.

How do we make that work?

- I can imagine now you've got a problem

of how do I say no nicely 'cause you've got

so many opportunities coming in now.

What is your criteria for life?

Does it have to go in line with your one word

or something that you use as a criteria?

- Anybody with the one word, because it's so in your face,

because my content is so about believe,

it becomes a magnet and it also becomes a deterrent.

Like people who don't like it, they don't reach out to me

because they don't like it.

People who love it, they'll work harder

to reach out to me because, man,

this is what we wanna be a part of.

And so I think that's the point of Your One Word

is you wanna be a magnet for the people

who love what you do, and the people who don't like it,

you don't want to be around them anyway.

Let them go find something else.

It's not that they suck.

It's just let them go do something else

where they're going to be happy too.

And so leading with that through all my content

attracts the more right kind of people.

It just doesn't always make sense

that I will have the time to do it.

Like right now, we just launched my new book today.

- This is your third book 'cause I've got your two books.

- Yeah, yeah, third book.

(laughing)

254 Confidence.

- Oh, cool, yes.

- Helping you build confidence every day.

- I've got your email series too.

Are you spending most of your time now

on content producing, video marketing, and social media,

or do you still run a business on the side?

- I do different things on different days.

Monday's my mentoring day, so I have 24 people on my team,

and I spend the day basically mentoring,

helping them because they bring more to the business

than I do at this point.

As an individual, I bring the most,

but collectively, they destroy me,

and so the more that they grow and learn and improve

then the faster everything I do grows,

so I spend Monday doing that.

Tuesday I'm spending doing YouTube videos

where I spend half the day recording videos

for the channel, maybe three quarters

of the day recording videos depending on what I'm doing,

and then the last part strategy,

thinking about the next growth, new ideas, where I'm going.

I'm always running split tests,

how's this new thumbnail doing, how this title,

what new series do we launch,

more the thinking about the YouTube channel.

Wednesday's my project day,

so whatever I wanna work on at the time,

so right now is launching the book and launching the tour.

Thursday is public facing day,

so I'm doing interviews, heading out to meetings,

podcasts, and 25-minute increments the entire day.

And then Friday's my CEO day where I'm working

on bigger projects to help grow the business.

- That's so helpful because I'm starting

to feel like, I guess I want to do all these things,

but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed,

and so it's good to have this structure,

so I'm gonna watch this video back,

and note down the day that I should focus.

- Well, here's the thing.

If you're interested in something,

you need to find a way to put it into your calendar.

So I launched my Instagram Live Morning Show

every morning at 9 a.m. Toronto time,

and I do it with a local entrepreneur,

and I help them with something to grow their business.

That show takes me all in,

like two hours out of my day, Monday to Friday.

I didn't have that time magically sitting around,

like relaxing, and now I'm gonna, right,

and that impacts other people.

That impacts people on my team.

I'm not spending as much time with them.

I'm not working on my other stuff.

That takes away time every day,

but it was important for me to do.

So when you make a decision,

like if your decision is 2019, I'm making a decision.

YouTube is a priority for me

that either I'm gonna spend all of Tuesday

recording videos and focusing on my channel

every single week, or I'm gonna spend two hours

every morning focused on my YouTube channel,

and then you have to sort out the rest.

I mean, something else is gonna go.

Something's gotta go, right.

You're gonna spend less time somewhere else,

and that has to happen because if you made a decision

that this a priority, it means that these other things

are not as important anymore.

- Yeah, yeah, definitely, and I know I'm ready

because I just feel that inner drive

like that's it, so it's good that I dabbled in it,

and knowing how much is a waste

of time if I'm just dabbling.

So, yeah, that's really good.

I know we have to wrap up soon

so I'm gonna ask you just two more questions.

My next question is if you had to do it all again,

imagine that you're like me,

and you're about to launch out 2019,

what would you do differently?

How would you do it faster to get faster results?

I guess more efficient, or even the fact

that you didn't hire people early

because you wanted to blah, blah.

I have the luxury of having people so, yeah,

I guess advice around that.

- Number one, I would say if I was starting from scratch,

I would actually pick Instagram first, and then YouTube.

Instagram is a faster way to grow.

YouTube is a sustainable way to grow.

YouTube videos that you record now,

in five years will still be getting views.

Instagram videos that you record now are gone in two days.

Right, nobody's going back a week let alone five years,

but the content you put on YouTube,

YouTube is slower and harder to win, but you win forever,

as long as YouTube is around,

where Instagram, you can win super quick,

so I would actually focus on Instagram first,

build up a platform there.

Start making money there, and then transition into YouTube.

I'm going the other way.

I'm going hardcore from YouTube into Instagram,

and it's so much easier.

Instagram is ridiculously easy compared to YouTube.

So that's one.

Two, the thing that I did when I started taking seriously

on YouTube is the same thing I would do now,

which is practicing, practicing, practicing, practicing.

One of my assignments with my agent when I got started

was to make a foundation story video.

If you wanted to take YouTube seriously,

if you're doing it once a day versus three times a day,

it'll really impact how well you grow,

or if you do it once a week,

like if you tried to learn English as a language,

and you're only practicing once a week,

you're never gonna really get great at it.

It's just not gonna happen,

and so even if you had the best tactics,

and the best teacher, you're gonna have such slow growth,

whereas if you're practicing every day as much as possible,

you're gonna start crushing it,

so that's what I did on YouTube.

That's what I would do again.

- Yeah, I guess I have a million questions to ask you,

and you've got millions of advice to give me,

so we can't fit it all in today.

I guess if I had to ask you the last question,

I'm torn between, maybe I'll give you two.

- Okay, two.

Let's get two.

- My last two questions.

- [Evan] We'll do two.

- One is what does success truly mean to you?

And the other one is what's 2019 forever?

You know, mine is personal branding and social media.

What's Evan's?

Those are my two questions.

- For me, success is just feeling I can do whatever I want.

I have the freedom to do whatever I want,

and I haven't made a decision based out of money

since I sold my business when I was 22, and I'm 38 now,

not because I'm obscenely rich, but for my life, it's great.

I don't live a crazy, extravagant life buying jets

and private islands and all that kind of stuff,

and so I get to do whatever I want,

like I could be here talking to you

instead of having to be on the phone with a client.

I'd rather talk to you than an angry client,

so that is success to me, being able to,

as soon as I get an idea, I go off, and go off and chase it,

like I wanna do my Instagram Live Morning Show

five times a week.

It may not make sense logically right now for me,

but I get to do it 'cause I can.

You wanna do your YouTube channel 2019.

It may not make sense right now with your business,

but you get to do it because you can,

and to me, that ability to do what you want is success.

2019, I very rarely plan too far ahead.

I'm a mission guy where I'm doing this thing,

trying to solve the world's biggest problem.

I'm never gonna do it, but I wake up every day

and try to take a spoon out of the ocean.

That's what I do, so I'm only a forever guy

in what I'm doing right now.

The biggest plan that I've had is now.

I think if you have a five-year plan for yourself,

you're thinking small.

You don't know what you're capable of doing in five years.

Even 2019, like the thing that you know from now

where you're gonna be by the end of 2019,

you're thinking small.

You have no idea what you're capable of in that year

if you're really hitting it hard 'cause you can only imagine

a world that currently exists right now,

where you're gonna now be building a new world,

and so I don't really think long term beyond like forever,

like my mission and how I get it will change,

so five months, that's a lot of planning for me.

That's crazy town, so I very rarely think

out that far because I want the freedom

to then switch on a dime and say,

I'm gonna do an Instagram Live Morning Show,

and that's actually the right thing for me,

and that blows up my brain to the next level.

- So interesting.

Love it.

It's so different to the answers I normally get out there.

Thank you so much, Evan.

I really, really enjoyed our interview today,

and look forward to seeing you in Australia one day,

and I'm definitely going to Canada next year,

so I'm hoping to see you in Canada,

so thanks again, and thanks everyone for watching

L to L, episode six.

Bye.

- Thanks, Linh.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Evan Carmichael Journey to Success On Youtube | BECOME A YOUTUBER - Duration: 25:42.

-------------------------------------------

Am I robot? - Duration: 4:27.

Hello, my friends! Today we have terrible weather: sleet and strong wind. Well, and, of course, the weather is cold.

In this video, I would like to talk to you not about the weather, but why I look like a robot in some of my videos.

We are all full of self criticism, we don't like something in ourselves, we try ... some of us try to rectify it, some of us tolerate it

and believe that people should accept them as they are. I'm one of those people who is working on yourself and trying to become better.

Why do I look like a robot in some of my videos, why don't I have facial expressions and gestures? Because for a very long time, during long time, I really didn't like my facial expressions.

I have very mobile facial expressions, I think that I have... The wind is blowing me over. I think my lips move all over my face, and I use too much my lips and forehead for speaking.

Well, so, my lips should speak, but my forehead speaks too. I know, lot of people speak like that. There is such a thing, yes.

Many people use their forehead to express their emotions. And, as I said, I didn't accept that for a very long time, I didn't like it,

so I tried to speak in such a way when I used as little facial expression as possible. And yes, unfortunately, some of my videos ...

well, a little artificial, because my face, my facial expressions don't move in these videos, and the person looks a bit artificial, unnatural.

I'm referring to me. But I try to work on my facial expressions, and it seems to me that they changed a lot lately, and don't annoy me as much as before.

So, I think that I'll use more my facial expressions and my arms in my next videos, I'll smile. Yes, probably, to smile is the most difficult thing for me.

And I'll try to make my videos better for you and for me. Why also for myself? Because I also watch my videos and sometimes I don't have pleasant to look at me.

It's very often due to my facial expressions. And sometimes I don't show some videos (or remake them again and again) just because I don't like my facial expressions.

Sometimes even because I don't like my hairstyle or my makeup. Therefore, I'll work on myself, on my videos and I can promise you that they will be better.

At least I'll try to do it. I just hope the wind doesn't prevent you to hear what I'm talking about. Thank you for watching this video!

Give me a like! Don't be greedy! I'm very pleased when you give me likes!

It cheers me up, and I can see that you like my videos, and I should continue to make them. Thank you! Bye!

What awful weather!

This video I have made under the roof of the playground slide.

For more infomation >> Am I robot? - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

【絵本朗読/読み聞かせ】 シルキジャン 【ムラナギ】 - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> 【絵本朗読/読み聞かせ】 シルキジャン 【ムラナギ】 - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

Boy Feet Big Soles Long Toes Worship Me - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Boy Feet Big Soles Long Toes Worship Me - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

MLB pitcher Don Newcombe dies at 92 - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> MLB pitcher Don Newcombe dies at 92 - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

4-year-old girl dies of flu, Mass. health officials say - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> 4-year-old girl dies of flu, Mass. health officials say - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

EL TEQUILA | Su importancia en la economía mexicana - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> EL TEQUILA | Su importancia en la economía mexicana - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Sengaja Direkam !! Pria ini Bikin Heboh !! Beli Toyota Rush pake Uang Koin !! WOW - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Sengaja Direkam !! Pria ini Bikin Heboh !! Beli Toyota Rush pake Uang Koin !! WOW - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #480 (LOONA TV #480) - Duration: 1:01.

Yves: Look, my eyes keep falling down... what should I do

Chuu: I'm sleepy, too... Yves: Fighting!

(Yves in Hong Kong feat. LOOΠΔ TV Sound Effect)

(Chuu in Hong Kong feat. Chuu Sound Effect)

(Yves & Chuu working hard to make a good video)

(Teaser video shooting in Hong Kong is finished successfully!)

Chuu: Thank you~

Chuu: We're LOOΠΔ and...

Chuu: (Anyway) Thank you~

Yves: I'd like to say thank you to Chuu working hard with me~

Chuu: Also I'd like to say thank you to Yves dancing all day with me~

(Please looking forward to the last episode of LOOΠΔ TV in Hong Kong~!)

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #480 (LOONA TV #480) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Orlando at San Antonio | Full Game HD | Week 2 - Alliance of American Football - Duration: 2:50:37.

For more infomation >> Orlando at San Antonio | Full Game HD | Week 2 - Alliance of American Football - Duration: 2:50:37.

-------------------------------------------

트럭 뒤에 반려견을 매단채 운전을 하자... - Duration: 1:54.

Humans are stupid animals.

We tend to remember the silliest things and several times forget the most important ones.

We are always caught up in things that are not important and this costs us some major loss.

This man would have taken his beloved dog's life because of his distracted mind.

A man was driving his truck and his dog was traveling with him.

The truck driver pulled up on a gas station to refill his tank when he took his dog to. He leashed his dog to the back of the truck while he was filling up.

He filled up the gas and quickly sat back into the truck forgetting his dog is tied behind. He sat in the truck and started moving.

A volunteer for County Sheriff's Office was around the place in his car when he saw what was about to happen.

He was scared as the truck was about to enter the highway so he rushed and turned on the siren and the lights before anything could go wrong.

The owner panicked but acted immediately.

The driver realized how he was just about to kill his beloved dog.

He appreciated the volunteer's efforts to save the dog.

The driver said that he was just distracted and completely forgot about his dog.

The incident was recorded on the dash cameras placed inside the volunteer's car

and the video was shared on Facebook where many users appreciated quick action by the volunteer.

For more infomation >> 트럭 뒤에 반려견을 매단채 운전을 하자... - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Lethal Weapon 3x15 Promo "The Spy Who Loved Me" (HD) Season Finale - Duration: 0:21.

Wesley Cole's life is about to blow up.

How close do you want to be when it does?

The explosive season finale.

If you got something going on, now is the time to tell me.

Chaos has a tendency to follow me.

[music playing]

If you move, this whole place will blow.

"Lethal Weapon" season finale, Tuesday on Fox.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét