Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

COREARAB!

My name is Yong.

Okay,

In the last video,

I watched Tamer Hosny's video.

it was so sweet. So, Today I will watch his video again.

Tamer Hosny - Eish besho'ak

Let's see together

1.2...3

What sad song will come out?

I am expecting now.

His voice is so great.

Why would he laugh?

What...?!

It was exciting song.

this is dangerous behavior.

Do not cross without signal.

Grandfather also dances.

There is nothing in his pocket.

I did not predict.

I thought this was a sad song. But This is exciting song

I was so excited.

@#!@ @!#@!#!@

su basusususisu3@#!@# @#!

So exciting song.

He is really talented.

The exciting song is also the best.

It would have been more interesting if I had known Arabic.

Okay,

See you next time! COREARAB!

Goodbye~~~~~~~

For more infomation >> Tamer Hosny - Eish besho'ak تامر حسني - عيش بشوقك Reaction (ARAB SUB) - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Узор крючком для кардигана - Duration: 15:11.

For more infomation >> Узор крючком для кардигана - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

AT/IN/BY the end & more prepositions of time 🕰️ Grammar with JenniferESL 📽️ - Duration: 11:25.

I consider myself a peaceful person. I love a nice, calm, quiet atmosphere.

So you may find it surprising to know that I really enjoy watching disaster movies.

You know the kind. They can be filled with asteroids, UFOs, earthquakes, tsunamis,

and other natural disasters. Well, I can't say that I enjoy seeing cities get

destroyed, but I do find the action in disaster movies to be exciting.

More important, I really like seeing how people survive terrible events by being

smart and kind. At the beginning of a movie you, can't always be certain who's

going to live and who's going to die, but in American movies the main

characters usually survive. Hollywood knows that we like happy endings,

so those characters who work together and take risks to help others usually

survive in the end. In this lesson I'll share my top 5 favorite disaster movies,

and as I do, we can practice using confusing prepositions. Prepositions like

in and at help us form time markers or sequence markers so we can tell the

order of events in a story. I said, "At the beginning of a movie, you can't be sure

who's going to live and who's going to die. We use "at the beginning of" + a noun.

At the beginning of what? At the beginning of the movie, at the beginning of the film,

at the beginning of the story. With this prepositional phrase, we're referring to

a point. At what point? At the beginning of the movie. The same pattern holds true

for "at the end of" what? At the end of the story, at the end of the film, at the end

of the movie. For example, at the beginning of

typical disaster movie, everything is fine, but at the end of the movie the

world is a mess. So you remember how I said the good people usually survive in

the end? We use "in the end" with no following "of" phrase. "In the beginning"

pairs up nicely with "in the end" when we tell a story. "In the beginning" is similar

to "at first" or "initially." For example, in the beginning everything is fine, but in

the end half the world has been destroyed, but the main character is

still alive. Okay. Let's start with number 5 on my list twister, and I'll try not to

give any spoilers -- things that will spoil or ruin the surprise

if you haven't seen the movie yet.

Twister isn't an end-of-the-world movie, but the powerful tornadoes create a lot

of destruction. In the very beginning, we meet the main character Jo as a little

girl . She loses someone very close to her in a tornado and this event shapes her

life and her career as a storm chaser.

Note how we can use "very" for emphasis in these time markers: in the very beginning,

at the very beginning of the story.

You'll also hear the phrase "start at the beginning" or "start at the very beginning."

In this use with a verb "start" we don't need an "of" phrase. For example, let's

start at the very beginning and watch the scene from her childhood.

Number four, 2012. In terms of the plot, this isn't the best disaster movie, and to be honest,

from beginning to end the acting isn't very believable, but the special effects

are pretty cool. There are way too many characters introduced, so

you know some of them will die by the end of the movie, but I think you'll be

happy with the way things turn out. Personally, I was very amused by Woody

Harrelson's crazy role in this movie, and I felt that the Chinese family that

helps the American family survive comes across as very genuine. "From beginning to end"

is like "from start to finish." You don't need any articles in these

phrases. You just need the prepositions "from" and "to." From beginning to end, the

special effects are pretty cool. If you want to emphasize that something happens

before the end of the movie, you can use the preposition "by." By the end of the

movie, some people have died others survive. I won't tell you who.

You can use "by the end of" + a noun: by the end of the movie. Or you can

simply say "by the end" if it's clear what you're talking about.

Number three, The Day After Tomorrow. My kids and I have watched this disaster

movie many times. Right from the beginning, you know the main characters

won't die. The American climatologist and his family survive the new ice age, and

they do that by being strong and brave. There's also a love story going on, so by

the end of the movie, a teenage romance is in full bloom. For emphasis, we have

the phrase right from the beginning. It's similar to "from the very start." Let's

pause and review all the variations we've seen so far.

Okay. Let's finish my top five list. Number two,

Independence Day. I've watched this movie so many times I've lost count. Will Smith

is very funny throughout the film, but some of the secondary characters almost

steal the show. That means they grab your attention and

are very memorable. There's no question that from beginning to end this movie is

full of American patriotism. Bill Pullman may not be the finest actor who ever

played an American president, but he probably delivered the most memorable

speech as the President of the United States in a movie. Independence Day has

its sad parts, but in the end the people you want to survive do survive. And the

people who die die as heroes.

And finally, number one, Deep Impact. This is the disaster movie that makes me cry the

most. By the end of the movie, I'm always sobbing as more and more people die.

The family relationships are very strong in this movie and it makes you want to be

with the ones you love the most if you ever have to face a crisis, like giant

asteroids hitting the earth. What moves me the most in disaster

movie, especially this one, is seeing how people hold on to their humanity in

extreme circumstances. I also have to say that Morgan Freeman is my favorite

American president on screen. If a giant asteroid were about to hit the Earth

I would appreciate hearing his calm voice. So have you seen all the movies on

my list? Which one is your favorite? If you haven't seen them yet, I bet you can

find them online, and if there's another movie you'd like to suggest, post the

title in the comments. In the end, it doesn't really matter what kind of

movies you watch as long as you enjoy them. Listening to different speakers of

English is really good training for your ears. By the way, did you understand my

use of "in the end" just now? We could use "in the end" to state a conclusion.

It's like saying, "All things considered..." A more conversational expression would be

"at the end of the day." At the end of the day, you can watch whatever films you

want. It's all good practice. At the end of the day, almost any movie in English

can help you build your understanding, your pronunciation, and your vocabulary.

Take the time to watch movies in English and watch a movie multiple times.

The first time just watch and enjoy. Try to understand as best you can without

captions. Then turn the captions on and you can pause and look up new words,

words that you can't guess from context, from the situation. You can watch

interesting scenes multiple times until you understand them very well. Then turn

those captions off and watch again. Once you're familiar with the movie, you'll

enjoy watching it without captions from beginning to end.

I hope you found this lesson useful. Please remember to like this video and

subscribe. As always, thanks for watching and happy studies!

Become a member of my learning community. Click the join button to become a member

of my YouTube channel English with Jennifer. You'll get a special badge,

bonus posts, on-screen credit, and a monthly live stream. Note that YouTube

channel memberships are not available in every country at this time. Follow me and

gain more practice on Facebook and Twitter. I also have new videos on

Instagram. If you haven't already, subscribe to my channel so you get

notification of every new video I upload to YouTube.

For more infomation >> AT/IN/BY the end & more prepositions of time 🕰️ Grammar with JenniferESL 📽️ - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

石だけの世界で地下生活Part19 Minecraft【ゆっくり実況】StoneBlock - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> 石だけの世界で地下生活Part19 Minecraft【ゆっくり実況】StoneBlock - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

[+18!!!] O maior problema do Youtube. É muito sério. - Duration: 18:12.

For more infomation >> [+18!!!] O maior problema do Youtube. É muito sério. - Duration: 18:12.

-------------------------------------------

REBECCA ZAMOLO Missing after RZ Twin Finds GAME MASTER Top Secret Laboratory! (24 hour Event Date) - Duration: 15:32.

hey Sam Sam it's Rebecca and right now we are heading to the game masters top

secret laboratory so we can make the lie-detector potion that we need for the

event but there's a white van following us and we think it's a member of the

quadrant driving it right behind us oh my gosh we gotta go nice nice he was the

other way he did not expect us to turn ok I think we lost them no he's behind

two cars back maybe maybe man you go right up here how

is he following us home no idea but he cannot know where the gamemaster

leverage for it we have to lose them before they're okay

what if it's different members of the quadrant following us they're all trying

to track us so they can find out where we're going I'm gonna turn right here we

need to get to the gamemaster escape room lavatory right now oh hey I just

got a message from the game master he's saying he's unlocking the door to his

laboratory in five minutes okay so we need to make sure we lose them before we

park there the event date is coming up right now and you guys know when I drop

the giant hatch moves from 45 feet we broke the lie-detector potion which

the gamemaster said we are going to need to defeat the quadrant on the event date

which is February 23rd it's coming up I think we're almost here pull over right

here you guys remember in my last video I spent 24 hours in a tiny space because

we know that the quadrant is trying to trap me also somehow the arsy twin got

it well not desert a Tesla bongos I don't I don't think that's a Tesla

I think right there I think we're good to go in now

we don't know who to trust so we have to play it very cool and just like we're

walking around we don't want them knowing that we're going into the lab

guys two bands right there like they're all fine I'll put on my hood with it

this guy's kind of perfect we can't see

save him you remember when we were here before I made the lie-detector potion

look good the G for game master let's go inside

Daniel it's what you sent me the message you said he'd be unlocked in five

minutes all right this looks just like I remembered it you know what that is

actually okay so now that we are in a secure location it's time for the big

announcement you guys yes this locked box we have been solving and unlocking

different locks and thanks to you guys with your help we are now unlocking the

final lock there are five emojis that the game master gave you and you use the

coder to decide where that the five digit number is or a five to nine so

right now we're gonna see what is inside this block box I really hope it works

smash the thumbs up button right now that go is going to work and we're

finally gonna figure out what is in the lock box okay I think I have it

incorrectly this is a big moment for a five to nine okay I hope you smash that

thumbs up button cuz we really need this to work

are you ready got this right okay three two so the gamemaster said whatever is

inside of here if you need for the event and we have been protecting this

throughout all this stuff we've done look it's just a but it's a business are

we supposed to pressed I don't know maybe no no don't-don't-don't okay okay

so this is supposed to help stop the event comment below if you know

we're supposed to do with this I don't want to press it right now must be a

clue of some CL do you know what this is no you remember when I was able to hack

into the quadrant Network yeah found an image that looked similar to a button

I think the button is the part of the quadrant somehow that's probably why

they've been following us with drones and spying on us because they need this

to put the event into effect do you know that this is actually important because

they put this with like a 12 lock a lock box I mean probably one or two people

that knew all the combinations to get this open and so it's really important

to believe this thing saves ills put it back Han okay okay thanks to all of you

guys in this am/pm that have helped solve the clue so we can get into the

lava 15 minutes remaining until full lockdown 15 minutes remaining

look look there's a timer right here the thing it's gonna activate if we don't

get out do you remember last time the smoke came in when we didn't get out in

time that means we need to make the potion and get out in time wait game

master location is key to your salvation enter here okay foundation key and then

there's glasses and a coat your location is your salvation so location this

location I know so it looks like there's like some boxes

Black is worth okay wait let me let me try glasses maybe that's the code GL eh

eh oh I mean it's five okay so glasses glass is where are their

glasses well good here yes be our glasses okay do you want to look at

let's keep this for these you know okay do you see anything

yeah circuits coming it up what are you gonna see okay I see Matt I see when we

did the the escape from challenge you know what we made escape rooms in your

life for each other yeah yeah in that different room okay I see it looks like

it's our pool like the 24 hour challenge remember we need did that oh okay

so we have different different ones what does that mean are there any more this

one is showing that when we found the abandoned underground tunnel in our

closet this is the first time I went exploring the first time that we found

out what a master what if there anything in the video that you're seeing is like

related or one tunnel and mine I'm in the last to leave bought there remember

when we did the ball pit outside in the snow

well there's some in summer there's some and no that's not really like related

maybe okay here I'll look at this one this one doesn't show anything I have

you in the bounce house back in the South you have something yeah gonna snow

in at her house opinion Victor oh yeah when you went to the gamemaster say pass

us me this is nothing either looks like like the word is five

that's my date ye we need one more letter so a comment below a five digit

letter that you see me with you on it quick though cuz we're on what is it

house house 8'o us II know yeah I think you're on

the right track though well okay something Sam family that is related

with all of those video right skate that's too long yeah sick

clothes wait think about think about the clue

that you gave you what is a 24 location will be your salvation yeah so the

location one for hours in the pool okay okay I got a cabin yeah we did it

have it what what happen is the final digit weren't comment cabin is the word

too easy told you that has to be right though they were all at your guys's

cabinet yeah yeah well what is the location location is your salvation yes

you're here enter skiers presenter oh my gosh it's a key it had to be a key to

one of these right okay so this is a letter lock and you guys remember we

needed the white powder that was part of the mixture season working okay you win

it win it okay it's not working look we need is your help to figure out how to

make a lie-detector potion and you guys commented on my videos what the

ingredients were and yellow was one of them hopefully you guys are right nice

yes okay okay this is the yellow part of the mixture

that we have to do we don't leave in there well it looks like a like a blue

light it could be a black light its I got your black light you know what's the

black light for

alright I'm gonna just leave this on there yeah it's a good idea

domestic darkness you'll see the light time is on your side

this must be the second clue to get the next ingredient for the mixture time is

on your side and darkness you will see the light so I have the light on and in

the light went off it's dark in here but are you talking about using the black

light okay right time is on your side maybe it's the countdown like maybe with

us or something I feel like it's again to this so write it exactly quoi it's

like ten ten eleven what about ten eleven you said the clear liquid that's

the another ingredient we need it Oh perfect nine eleven right you got it

that's what that's what I said no there's another clear liquid

there no okay this is the oldest clock that I see oh you see that it has two

hands that aren't me those are decoy let me turn this camera light awful click

look it's very faint but there's a line two of the eleven and the line to the

twelve what if it's 11111 to see if ham smash

the thumbs up button right now if you think the code is one at 1 1 to the 1

okay it has to be we're running out of time so right now we have the yellow the

clear and let's go we have the mixture we have but this is the mixture from the

24-hour challenge that I did I put it in the slime container these four watched

it we didn't even realize what we were doing

also Sam family you guys told us that the game master gave us this potion

which is supposed to give the shelf life 24 hours so we should put this in I

don't think till the end right because as soon as we put it in here 24

you the lie-detector potion and philosophy we need it to last for the

vet okay okay so I think we have almost everything for the lie detector potion

you guys told us that it was fifty milliliters of blue 50 of yellow one

milliliter of clear yeah and then scoop up a white powder

we still need to unlock one more lock and find the white powder you're gonna

see my white powder here wait those are the same glasses whoa you guys remember

when we dropped hat smells from 45 feet one of the spy gadgets were these

glasses this must be the game masters pair and it gave us our Panos let me see

what the note says it says it has a drawing of those glasses another famous

red will reveal what's not real it's not real

maybe that's absolute for the event and we're supposed to use the glasses at

some point during the event if you wouldn't know what that two means red

will reveal what's not real comment below any of your guys's guesses and

make sure you remember that phrase red will reveal what's not real because

doesn't look like we can get into this right now

okay your hands can't feel what your eyes can

what did we first someone see where the white powder is that'll give us a clue

there's like there there so it looks like like we need the key we need to see

you maybe we look for a key something about the glasses may be seen right your

eyes yeah buddy and view it that makes a lot of oh this one's not working nothing

no nothing nothing man what about booze at all there's nothing

in this booth over here Mac three minutes remain until full frame at a

time we need to make the light extractor potion we need to figure out what this

clue is so we can get the white powder and finalize them wherever we look we

use this last time oh look at Vienna glows in here all of the keys oh wait

mom that makes sense your eyes can see what your hands can't

feel how do you get out of you your hands are in glove you can't feel it

so anything or something it's a bit right here okay all the way across

oh yeah oh so I'm gonna pass you so you think I should put my hands in this

you've got that's all the way through this right now hurry Matt I know I know

watch the thumbs up button and give us good luck so we can get out of here in

time all right okay yes yes okay oh so soft lips is up okay so close

so close okay I went there

yes they work great perfect looks like we have all the ingredients now to make

the lie detector potion so let's start doing this because we are running out of

time today no bitter steam though one yep got it right there okay now I've got

this to make it to a hundred because it's 50 milliliters and I said

there thank you guys so much for helping us oh wait what I'm getting a message

from the game master it says the RZ twin is a protein that

area we can't let her know that we're here we can't let her know that we're

may be banished this we're on a timer okay

I think that Matt can finish this up in here and we should go out there and spy

and yeah sure that you hasn't get in here that actually sounds like a great

plan so we're gonna be spying to make sure she doesn't get in here and finish

think it's a really important I love that Daniel come with me now you got the

blog yeah got the blog okay cool all right good luck Matt

good I didn't see anything she would be coming like right over rice Rebecca and

Daniel have been taken by a RZ twin for the event tap in February 23rd I'm doing

my best stack into the quadrant security cameras to see where they are being

taken and if I can successfully do this I'll be posting on Rebecca's Instagram

stories to keep you updated I believe the RZ twinning is trying to

replace Rebecca so if you see what looks like Rebecca but she has red eyes it is

not really her it is 2 RZ twin the event is real

I repeat it is real

For more infomation >> REBECCA ZAMOLO Missing after RZ Twin Finds GAME MASTER Top Secret Laboratory! (24 hour Event Date) - Duration: 15:32.

-------------------------------------------

Your Next Switch Dock Should Be THIS! - Duration: 8:54.

What's going on boys and girls what's up world Austin John plays here and today

I'm with the yes oh-hoh team checking out the new dock speaker so right now

join with Mark and Jason from the ESL hoe team and they came over to my house

thanks for that mate made it really easy for me this is essentially a dock with

the built-in speaker little self-explanatory so inside of here we

have a pretty powerful tweeter and then we have a nice mid woofer right here

this is what 2 inches 2 inch woofer oh no it's actually a little bit bigger

than I thought it was when I just saw pictures of it but it's designed to

won't be a dock so with the dock speaker right here we just take the switch and

it slides right into place and on now there's a battery inside of you yeah oh

those 15,000 milliamp hours so inside here's the size of a of a very large

battery pack now like one of those small ones you get at 7-eleven or anything and

this is also a bluetooth speaker yeah so you can connect this to your phone yeah

yeah so any device that you want with bluetooth this is a bluetooth speaker

for it at the top here we have arrows plus lemarcus and power what are the

arrows for the Nexus all Oh to skip transistor good thing so we all know

that the Nintendo switch in handheld or docked mode isn't the loudest thing in

the world right now this audio clip I'm gonna have this not enhanced or anything

so you're gonna hear it like actual reference volume now let's go ahead put

it in the dock

it's immediately picked up in and immediately registers his USB audio that

was that was louder than I expected it to be we have on the switch controls for

volume and then we also have the separate volume here so you can have

this at full volume and just keep this at whatever volume you're happy with

it was very loud hang on I'm gonna put this on the other side of the room

that was painfully allowed to stand next to that's a good thing there's a very

good chance that you're not going to be playing it at ridiculously loud volumes

next to your face you're just gonna have this in tabletop mode there's also a

little bit of a stand in here so you could angle it up at you yeah yeah I'm

gonna sync my phone to this how do I put in discovery mode oh just there so even

this very loud song from Zelda and chill when the volume is up and you have a lot

of bass going we're still not really getting any distortion or anything

granted at super high volumes you're gonna have issues you shouldn't have it

at super high volumes so it's connected to my phone right now if I put my switch

in here does it just switch back sources

and if I remove it it just goes back to the phone

that's pretty awesome it's really plug-and-play you just put it in good to

go now let's talk about the dock features on the rear here we have power

in USB 3 USB HDMI out and auxiliary out the auxilary out I'm just gonna plug

headphones in not getting any sound in oh oh it's auxilary in ok I feel dumb

now and the auxiliary here is an auxiliary in for the speaker so if I

didn't want to connect via bluetooth I could just plug in a cable directly it

yeah if my phone had a headphone jack the DC in is this just using the same

power adapter from the Nintendo switch yeah yeah Oh fans just started up so

instead of it being a passive dock there's a fan there's a fan whirling in

here so there's something actively cooling this way that's really crafting

nice we haven't plugged in right now with the HDMI and because there's a

built in battery we actually don't even need the the power plugged in of course

you could totally plug it in it's your choice my switch is plugged into one of

the dark speakers right now and there the team actually wanted my opinion on

something cuz as it's set up right now when it's plugged in into the HDMI this

sound will come through the speaker's not the HDMI and I we were going back

and forth about all the situations every do you want the sound coming through the

HDMI or the speaker's obviously that depends on your personal setup if you

have a small TV that's not very far away from you and you don't have good

speakers on it which is most TVs then yes these are far better speakers

however if you have sort of a whole home entertainment system set up you would

want it going through the HDMI also fun random thing there's a built-in

microphone so you can actually take and receive calls on this which is neat but

I talked to the team they said that they think they're gonna put some sort of

switch whether it be a digital switch or an actual physical switch in order to

choose but if you want the audio going through the HDMI or through the speakers

yeah that would be that'd be just give

everyone the option in addition to everything else that it does because of

the battery pack inside of here it can obviously charge your Nintendo switch

while it's in doctor mode however via the USB is on the back it can also

charge any other devices that you want so now my phone is charging my switch is

charging and you have these dope speakers which in theory I could play

audio off of here or there so it's great and just to show that these guys have

literally thought about everything it maintains full USB functionality as a

doc so if you want to play with your GameCube controllers for Super Smash

Brothers it works completely fine I mean granted it can be weird that you're

gonna be playing with for Gamecube controllers on a switch screen but you

have that option and options are important now the most impressive part

about all of this this is 99 u.s. dollars the Nintendo switch dock costs

$80 so if you were thinking about buying a second dock at $80 for $20 more you

get this it's going to be $99 US dollars right now on their kick starters is

gonna retail for 149 after the kick starter period so for $99 you get this

which is a dock $80 value a fifteen thousand milliamp hour battery and a

Bluetooth speaker all in one and then they also have a deluxe package bundle I

don't know what you guys want to call it that includes four faceplate speaker

options which you just pry them off so if you want to take the faceplates off

and put them on and it also comes with this neat carrying strap / if you want

to be that guy who wears this speaker while walking around in public you can

have that as a nice sort of fanny pack style you can play music for your

friends if you want to be that guy while tailgating or at the boardwalk that's up

to you I'm gonna leave a link down below if you

want to check them out on Kickstarter you can get it for as low as $99 and

then also they do have a Kickstarter level for 135 US dollars that you get

everything the additional panels you also get a classic controller

pro controller but yes oho for your Nintendo switch and then also they said

if the hits their Kickstarter goal which is going to be it with 39 days to go

they're already a third of the way there thanks speaker everyone is going to be

getting themselves the yes oho Ness classic tribute series was you're very

familiar with 8-bit dope controllers this looks very similar I know you guys

can't say that for legal reasons but I can say it from an observation

standpoint and this is essentially an adorable little eight style or 8-bit doe

style controller very similar in color scheme to the Ness controller slash nest

icon and great for the online mode I'm gonna wrap in this up guys thank you so

much for coming through thank you thank you very coming to America to my bedroom

to talk about this you guys are awesome guys I want to know what do you think

about the yes oh ho doctor leave a comment down below if you think it's

pretty cool drop a like if you didn't we'll be sure

to subscribe turn on notifications that's the next time Austin John out

For more infomation >> Your Next Switch Dock Should Be THIS! - Duration: 8:54.

-------------------------------------------

How Do We Stop T-Series? - Duration: 5:39.

The subscriber gap between T series and pewdiepie is the closest its been.

At the time of this recording, they were only about 14 thousand subscribers apart.

It seems that the battle is officially over…or is it?

Could there be a way for pewdiepie to remain the most subscribed youtuber?

Today, life's biggest questions asks, How do we stop t series?

Hello and welcome back to life's biggest questions, the channel that asks the fundamental

questions of life and occasionally answers them too.

I'm charlotte dobre, hit that subscribe for more daily questions, and follow the LBQ

team on instagram, the links our socials are posted in the description.

I quickly wanted to shout out our new channel, beyond the screen.

If you love film and television definitely subscribe.

And of course, if you havent already, subscribe to pewdiepie and unsubscribe from t series.

Pewdiepie, the most subscribed youtuber has been in an epic battle against T series, an

indian record label, that's gaining subscribers at an alarming rate.

T series is a huge corporation and record label that posts Bollywood music videos and

movies.

India was a country that until recent years was pretty much out of the loop when it came

to internet and smartphones.

But that is changing extremely quickly.

A few years ago, there were only 20 million people using the internet in india.

Now that number is closer to 420 million.

That's more people using the internet in india than the entire population of the US.

Because of this recent surge in internet users, Indians are now accessing youtube, Bollywood

is india's genre of choice and India's population is 1.3 billion.

So its no surprise that T series was able to gain subscribers at such an alarming rate.

T series youtube channel has only been posting videos since 2010.

T series was supposed to beat pewdiepie in subscriber count back in the fall of 2018,

but with the help of the youtube community who've essentially created a meme out of

'sub to pewdiepie, he's stayed in the lead.

Youtubers like Mr Beast have bought billboards across the country.

Hackers have hacked the wall street journal website, as well as 90 thousand printers world

wide so that they printed out the message, sub to pewdiepie.

But despite the youtube community's best efforts-The subscriber gap between to Pewdiepie

and t series is about as close as its ever been.

At the time of this recording, the gap was only about 14 thousand susbcribers.

That is way too close for comfort.

We cannot let this happen.

A record label and multi million dollar company surpassing a creator as the most subscribed

youtube channel sends the message that youtube is becoming more and more corporate.

Plus it's a funny meme.

So how do we stop t series from beating pewdiepie?

I have a few suggestions.

I actually got one idea when I heard that elon musk was going to host meme review.

Bare with me for a second.

So, Pewdiepie is a famous youtuber, he has 86 million subscribers at the time of this

recording.

That's a lot of people, and that's nothing to laugh at.

But just because pewdiepie is famous on youtube, that doesn't mean that everyone know who

he is.

Sure, most of the youtube community probably know who pewdiepie is, but the general public

doesn't.

The general public do, however, know celebrities.

The best way for pewdiepie to beat t series is to get huge celebrities, media personalities

and influencers to promote him to their huge followings by telling them to subscribe to

pewdiepie.

Either by posting to their social medias, or by collaborating with pewdiepie on projects

like songs and videos.

Elon musk is one of the most famous people in the world.

Hes a billionare entrepreneur, ceo of spacex, ceo and product architect of tesla inc, and

co founder of paypal.

He also has 28 million twitter followers, that's more than double the amount of twitter

followers that pewdiepie has.

Elon musk hosting meme review is an amazing way to save pewdiepie from t series because

all of his followers will now know about pewdiepie, or at least, a large percentage of them.

And its not just elon musk, pewdiepie should bring in celebrity guests all the time to

co-host his videos.

He could also get huge musicians and artists to do covers of bitch lasagne.

Can you imagine an ariana grande cover of bitch lasasgna?

I'd definitely be down.

Of course, getting huge celebrities to participate wont be cheap.

Sure, some of them might do it for free but huge social media influencers like kendall

jenner charge anywhere from 250 thousand dollars to one million dollars for posts on their

social media accounts.

But considering how much some people have spent on the sub to pewdiepie campaign already,

its definitely possible.

Another thing that pewdiepie hasn't really done yet is to go on huge daytime talkshows

like good morning Britain and the late show.

Huge actors and musicians go on talk shows to promote their upcoming projects, why can't

pewdiepie?

Well, there you have it, those are just a few ethical ideas on how we can stop t series.

Of course there are other ways like shutting down the T series youtube channel completely,

but this is not something we would recommend doing.

How do you think we can stop t series?

Let me know your suggestions down in the comments.

For now I'm going to read out some comments from my last video, how did el chapo escape

prison.

Ian yen – I have another life's biggest question for you, the one I will never find

the answer to, where is my pen.

Pen?

Whats a pen?

Oh you mean those old things people used to write?

Yeah I don't know dude.

I didn't even know people used those things anymore.

Reginald Asare – what if all the things LBQ discussed became real.

That would be pretty scary considering how many scary topics we have covered.

I assume it would mean the apocalypse.

Cube Only Only – this channel is irrelevant.

Well you clicked on our video so I wouldn't necessarily call us irrelevant.

Trashioli – what wil happen when all icebergs melt.

The short answer is the sea levels would rise.

Luis Angel – more like what if el chapo escapes again.

That's a great idea for a future episode.

Welcome to the end screen, this means the video is over.

if you want to keep watching LBQ, click on the playlist that's currently flashing on

your screen.

And if you enjoyed your time here, leave a like, subscribe and turn on notifications

so we can see you in a future episode of life's biggest questions.

For more infomation >> How Do We Stop T-Series? - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Does Meghan Markle's Family Profit From Causing Drama? | Prince Harry - Duration: 13:12.

How Much Does Meghan Markle's Family Profit From Causing Drama?

Meghan markle's family troubles have been in the media Spotlight since her

Went to Prince Harry

The stunt pulled by Thomas Markle senior ahead of Meghan Markle

Wedding

Where he worked with the Press

Depose for embarrassing photographs

Was only one of the most famous Markle family dramas

It appears the entire family has a flair for Dramatics and a very broken bond

But fans can't help

But wonder whether markle's family is profiting from all this negative press

White house after all would family issues continue bubbling to the surface

Despite being Stamped Out Time and Again

So does Meghan markle's family profit

From all their negative press

If so how much

Samantha Markle is cashing in on the royal baby

Samantha Markle

854

Is Meghan's half sister

And she's gotten a big payday from the royal baby

Before it was even born

According to sources

Samantha has earned an estimated he 100000 in profit

Fits to the Press already

It was on Via to television documentary

Several chap shows

A book an incredible salary of you 2000 an hour for inter

The same Source has spoken out in Samantha markle's defense

Samantha has every right to celebrate the birth of her niece or nephew in Spring

And we'll talk about her connection to Megan

As they are family

She does not have an outlandish lifestyle

So the money will make a difference

To her

She has never been given a penny by Meghan

So she has every right to earn her own money in this way

Thomas Markle makes money stirring up controversy

Thomas Markle is Meghan markle's father

He is most famous

For taking payment

Two-stage embarrassing photographs ahead of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's wedding

Although sources State nobody knows exactly how much he was offered to do such a thing

Many assumed it must

Have been a considerable amount for a father to be willing to draw attention from his own daughter's wedding

That isn't the only way he has cashed in on his daughter's rise to royalty

However

Thomas Markle has been making money by stirring up controversy

Each time he sits down to slam the Royal Family

And his daughter with

Of course

He earns an estimated $10,000

Some sources State the some for certain interviews might be larger

Thomas Markle is only earning an estimated $1,500 from retirement

And $2,700 in Social Security income

Undoubtedly

The thousands of dollars he makes selling his daughter out as greatly benefit

And is perhaps one of the reasons he fails

Stop doing so

Samantha and Thomas Markle refused

Stop

While other members of the Markle family have undoubtedly earned their own small paydays

It's Meghan's half sister and father who have earned the most money

They have also been the most vocal

The most bitter in the most persistent in their efforts

The trash talk both Megan and her in-laws

Meghan Markle in the British royal families press reps have reached out to both Samantha Lynn Thomas

Asking them to cease their slandering

Unfortunately

These efforts have

Obviously

Not worked

Knowing that you are receiving a significant amount of money for their efforts however

Offers insight into why the devel refused to

Stop

Fans everywhere have gone up in arms

Commenting on these ridiculous tabloid interviews and drama-filled eskam

The saddest part is that it seems the more hated Samantha and Thomas Markle are

The more money they are able to cash

Big-name tabloids have made their Fortune selling drama to the American public

And they are certainly making a killing on the Markle family trouble

What do you think

Share your thoughts in the,

Box below and don't forget to subscribe to get instant news update

Meghan Markle

Your dad so bad

But it's time for Duchess must get on with the job

Here's the thing about marrying into the royal

You are not just getting a new family to spend Christmas

Easter in the trooping of the colour with

A client who is banned from playing Monopoly

And love nothing more than decimating the Pheasant population of Norfolk with large bore rifle

You are getting a full-time job

Complete with Annoying bosses

Lịch icoworker

Deadlines until responsibility

The last week proved

But Meghan doesn't quite get the gat

This current bruja began when five Friends of the Duchess of Sussex

Escape totally spontaneous

And not at all choreographed interviews

Who's the people

Portraying the former actress as some sort of modern-day Mother Teresa meets Martha Stewart

With her home-cooked dinners

For Harry and predilection

Denver spending her spare time finding Perfect scented candles for the guest rooms

Are among the platitudes

These friends claim that Megan's Father Tom

Who has TMZ

Piers Morgan in the local heart attack unit on

Speed dial

Had not been in touch with the Hollywood star

Since she turned hrh

He retaliated by releasing portions of a letter he says Megan sent him in August last

In which she begs him to

Stop embarrassing

So far

So horrible

This is a messy Family Feud

Replete with lots of anger

Kurt and Blaine

Who is really the victim here is Up For Debate is she a clever media manipulate

Or is he a tabloid Loving Story monger

We don't know

But what is clear is that it's time for Megan

To put an end to all of

She had to know when she sanctioned the people story

The Thomas would retaliate in the only way he knows how by going to the media and spilling all the tea

This Markle family drama is like some sort of terrible tabloid gordian knot

Megan obviously feels deeply aggrieved about that tsunami of negative stories about her that have hit the headlines

From her five am emailing ways to allegedly demanding Saint George's Chapel be Spritz with something like blade

To get rid of that musty

Do you smell to the notion she is Duchess difficult

However she is missing the bigger picture

The former suits star is only perpetuating this messy family situation

By circumventing the Kensington Palace press apparel chicks

She has shown

Just how desperate she is to push her own narrative

And to be seen as the victim

Which he may well be

But she is forgetting something imperative to Royal life

It's not about you

It's about whomever's face is on the stamp

In putting the people story into motion

And thereby causing Thomas to release her letter

Megan was making the crucial mistake of thinking her own Public Image matters more than that of the family

And fairly ancient institution she willing became a member of

Being a windsor means putting your head down

I'm getting on with the job opening dog charities in Devon and propping up the fascinator in

It means putting the welder

An image of the royal family ahead of her own

And it involves putting on a nice coat

Trotting along to some Hospital opening and smiling

Not worrying about whether the public thinks you are demanding VCH

It is also interest

Let the people story and let her go

It happened only weeks after her new Communications secretary Christian Jones came on board

If this is the sort of advice he is giving her

When they went up in the dim light of dawn

While she practices her downward dog

I'd be thinking about sending him back to his former posting

Managing the much less fraught situation that

What is brexit

I'd also wager that

When she stepped out for a very public lunch with him recently in Notting Hill

She was sending a message to the Kensington Palace PR Mandarin

That she was about to

Start doing things her own way

Megan's father has obviously hurt her deeply

And she him put enough

Put on your best

Givenchy coach Megan get out there and find some homeless cats

Is there something to help

It might have taken nearly a year

But only now is the truth hitting home

She got the fairytale wedding

But the happily-ever-after is far

Far more complicated and demanding

What do you think

Share your thoughts in the,

Box below and don't forget to subscribe to get instant news update

Meghan markle's father Thomas in the fuss around giving the bride away

Nothing takes longer to die than an idea

For decades now

Feminist

Have been Quest

And criticizing the weird patriarchal Traditions have weddings in

While everyone is fairly United

Set the idea of a man giving away his daughter to another man

Is f***** up

It's still the dominant practice of any wedding I've ever been to

Even during the most feminist

Ceremonies

Where the Bridesmaids all gave speeches in war trousers

The bride was still serenely delivered to her new husband

Been by her smiling father

In cases where the dad isn't around

The bride is usually given away by someone else

A brother

Stepfather

And uncle

Hell even Joey walked Phoebe down the aisle

I've read a few pieces about women who went down the aisle solo

But I'm yet to actually meet one in real life

There's Something About This Old weird idea

That is baked into our DNA

It's that knee-jerk emotional reaction

I think

That is grip the media

So much when it comes to Meghan Markle and her father

Thomas who may not attend her wedding to Prince Harry on Saturday

RightNow Media attention around Marco

Has reached

Such a fever pitch that any information

From her fondest

Miss Peregrine to the sale of a Megan Bugg

Is news

So with so much 9 News around the place

The fact that Megan's father may not be attending the wedding is in nugget of real news

That is sending the Press Wild

Megan pleads with Dad

Screams the daily mail's front page

Well the somewhat less emotive son goes from neck dad won't go to wedding

Almost every front page appears dazzled by the news

Gaping at the horror of the Bride without her father

If the tradition of giving the bride Away really is so baked into our DNA why can't mothers give their daughters away

Which is upsetting

Particularly when you consider

Did the story is only happening

Because of the media's involvement

I'm so far

Speaking to the ever classy TMZ

Thomas admitted the photograph

But recently went viral most memorably

Okay I'm reading a book called images have written

Worst aged

According to him

After months of being hounded to and from work by the Papa Razzi

The Branded him disheveled in reclusive

He attempted to repair his Public Image

For the sake of his daughter's reputation

Accepting money from the pappa razzi age

To do so

This he now deeply regrets and

Shortly afterwards

Thomas Markle

Bird from a heart attack

He now says he will be abstaining from the wedding

Did not embarrass Meghan further

Obviously

It's completely possible

The Thomas Markle is lying and just wanted to make a quick Buck off

His daughter

It is equally possible

The best story is truly as heartbreaking as it sounds

Better man

Bamboozled by his child's Newfound status in the most famous royal family in the world

Attempted to help by accepting help from the wrong people

That is failed attempt came from a place of deep class shame

An urge to rewrite an image

That was decided on months ago

Again

Both of these things are possible

It's possible that Meghan Markle ask him not to come

Possible that a million other

Discussions are happening behind closed doors

Probable that we will never have the

The true answer

Of what is going on with Thomas Markle

But what is clear from the media is this

Let the pressure for a woman

To have her father present at our wedding is greater than the pressure of any dress

Any venue any ring

If you can't have your father

Then some significant male figure in your life

Should be on your arm a message

Multiple men volunteered

To take care of me

Surely I must be the most loved woman of all

And if you have someone who you love to give you away as it were

Then great

I know that

If I get married

I touch wood

Will be sincerely hoping

That my father will be able to walk me down the aisle

But I'm not naive enough to

To think that is something every woman should

Or even want to have and to carry on implying

That it's the most natural way

To get married is offencive and downright bizarre

But if the tradition of giving the bride Away really is so they can to our DNA

As the alarming headlines around Meghan markle's dad's

Suggest and if the idea truly is hard

The Killers it seems to be

Then why can't we amend it

Why can't mothers give their daughters away

Well not coming

It does occasionally happen

And would confront the fact

In most ceremonies

Mothers are given no role

No symbolic

No tradition of their own outside of the buying of the Hat

The 24-hour news cycle around Meghan and Harry's nuptials maybe grading

But there's no denying

That it's a wedding

That will serve as a time capsule for future historians on how we view tradition and ceremony in the 21st century

There's something refreshing about the idea that it's a wedding

That could change the status quo on a father's role

What do you think

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét