Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

Listen to the chord first.

This is the chord.

It's beautiful, isn't it?

I love it best of all the chords.

Remember this shape.

Now I explain the structure of this chord.

The explanation is a little bit difficult for beginners so if you are a beginner, please jump to the how-to-use part.

In pattern 1, think 7th fret on A string as a root note and start with Em7 chord shape.

After making this shape, move 9th fret on D string up by one fret.

Now you can get this chord shape.

10th fret on D string is 6th note from the root.

This time, since the chord is 7th chord, 10th fret on D string is ♭13th.

So you can take this chord as Em7(♭13)

In pattern 2, think 9th fret on D string as a root note.

You can see CMajor7 here.

7th fret on A string is E.

So, this is CMajor7 on E.

Next, omit 9th fret on G string

and you can get this shape.

By omitting 9th fret on G string, 7th fret on G string rings.

This note is 9th from the root note.

You can take this as CMajor7(9) on E.

I stop talking about difficult theory here

Let's move on to how to use the chord effectively.

As we have seen, we can take the chord in two different ways.

Since this chord has root, 3rd and 5th,

you can use it as C (roughly speaking).

I play two chord progressions.

The second one sounds half resolved and it generates the beauty.

That's all.

The chord is easy to play. Make the most of it in your play.

For more infomation >> 最も美しいコードを発表します!The most beautiful chord! - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

BUILD THE TERMINATOR HACHETTE Issue 1 - Duration: 9:21.

hello youtube and welcome back to the Robbie Bobbie Channel I'm indeed your

host Robbie Bobbie and today we got issue one to build your own terminator

look at that terminator issue 1 and welcome back if you happen to be new to

channel welcome please consider subscribing if you happen to like my

builds and My unboxing's but in this particular series I'm going to be

focusing my build on the Terminator which is a huge humongous terminator

from the film Terminator yeah so this landed in the shops today and I

picked it up at WH Smiths but I believe that you can subscribe to this and if

you subscribe you can get the little mini gun that comes with the Terminator

essentially just one snag to pull you into the subscription which I think I

might do to be honest it looks like a really cool build I am looking forward

to seeing how this issue goes you stick to the end of the video I will show you

how to improve the skeleton of the first issue because I am a bit of a bit of an

expert when it comes to building sure but monkeys might fly out of my butt so

we're gonna look at issue 1 who's just gonna tear this out of the magazine here

and we're gonna look at what issue one has in store ok so like I said if you

subscribe to this series with Hoshi - a shit - ok so if you subscribe to the

build the t800 terminator the first delivery you get a set of

screwdrivers which is ideal for this particular build you get the T 1 800

binder which comes pretty standard when you do in a build anyway and then you

got a terminator keyring ok so the special bonus really is a seventh

delivery you get the replica weapon that this guy can actually hold in his hand

ok so if we look at the Terminator itself it stands almost at a meter tall

I think and the jaw moves up and down via remote control and the eyes do light

up in that really intense red color and they move from right to left just to

make it extra creepy it's got articulations

you can move the joints and pose him in however you want imposed to look at the

model base itself it comes with sound effects and incorporated it plays the

Terminator theme tune and it also has red and blue lights that emulate the

showcase that indicates the details of the t800 this looks absolutely cool I

cannot wait to get started on this then in your standard builder actually comes

with some information about intelligence there yes which is really cool to lurk

thanks but we're not here to read and look at those fashion designs back in

the 80s in that guy so that guy's job all day was basically to have a

terminator sit on it I guess that Terminator could say hasta la vista baby

okay so these are the parts it comes in this really secure plastic casing here

which I'm going to have to use an exacto knife to open okay so that is the alloy

of the Terminator right there I think it's gonna be the same height as r2 down

there maybe okay so we've got these lovely pieces and all we have to do in

issue okay so step one before starting your assembly careful examining all the

pieces that you have received and your first issue of the Terminator t800

okay so we've done that so what's step too many steps are pretty easy okay so

step two we go into the exoskeleton and we get this little piece here won't be

needing them okay so step two is that you won't be needing the things that are

in step two cooking with gas now so the first row to assemble begins with the

t800 eyes okay okay now we're getting somewhere

okay so you take these little things right okay and you just push in the red

lights in and push the LED lights and probably align the wires so they're

facing parallel to the pegs so you want to push them in the other one and do the

same these little indentations here indentation and that you want to take

the eye socket with the two pegs on one side that's pointing up and you just

want to put that place them into the eye sockets

you can rest it on the side so it kind of gives it that v look I know what I'm

doing but this little piece here that comes with it and you just want to place

them on top that is pretty much it apart from screwing it at the back okay

so once everything is screwed in you basically look oh man that's my eyes I

can be mistaken as my eyes man I look weird I would look weird as a terminator

okay so that's pretty much all it's in stage one to complete gonna jump the gun

a little bit we're gonna hook this up to the skeleton and there's a little peg

that you push and you got the longer piece of plastic you want to face that

facing down so it kind of looks like that no you don't eyes of the Terminator

and now I gotta say that looks pretty cool I think the eyes are a little bit

higher than expected but mind you I think the

two eyes itself look a bit too small they need to be slightly bigger just

ever so slightly bigger in my opinion but that's just my opinion I don't know

what you guys think about it but I think they do need to be bigger which way did

I go I can't seem to say which way that way and parked got two issues because

the first issue is always one pound ninety nine and then they increase the

price and then the standard price is about eight ninety nine you get four

issues a month it's a hundred and twenty issues in the build your own terminator

or build Terminator or build your own build build not to because I wanted to

do a little experimentation I'm just gonna show you what I did and one thing

I did notice about the build is that you can look at the lines etc and it looks

like really dark heavy blacks inside the cracks so I wanted to take a weathering

kit not purchased one for the r2d2 earlier a button oil brush er starship

filth and black I use the black on this one shake it up a little bit and then

it's kind of like eyeliner but don't use it for your eyes trust me it doesn't

work just want to don't worry if you're not going to get it exactly inside the

lines when you write wipe it off it's hard to explain but when you wipe it off

it does make it the skeleton actually look a little bit more denser a little

bit and a little bit more rustic in colour but it's up to you but if you're

a complete novice I mean you shouldn't be a really afraid of the oil brush

itself so I'm just using this on the purposes that you just knew to it so if

you screw up you can't really screw up when you're trying to weather or

something anyway that it's it's leaving the holes distinct and in my view that

is one improved exoskeleton with the nostrils dark as you can see there's my

eyes I look at that I'm kind of like already there I'm like I'm like a

terminator robin or robin robin a derp I'm just gonna stay here and look at

myself because that's just too cool to walk away from

that's that's what all the ladies say to my face when they see me in my head

maybe come with me if you want to leave well guys that is my issue one for the

build-your-own terminate until the next video guys Robbie Bobbie signing out

For more infomation >> BUILD THE TERMINATOR HACHETTE Issue 1 - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Why Don't We - Cold In LA | Cover - Duration: 3:27.

I'm a little bit shy I'm a little bit right on time

And I know that you don't operate the same Are you feelin' alright?

'Cause I really can't tell sometimes I wanna know what's going on inside your brain

Just come a little bit closer 'Cause I don't know if I know you yet

Yeah, there seems to be something new everyday Why do I really wanna hold you?

Why do I want you so bad?

Yeah, you're beautiful but something's in my way

Yeah, we started with a good night Then it turned to day

Never thought that we would Ever say the things we say

To each other but we're Here, just starin' face to face

Why don't you just stay with me?

Don't walk away 'Cause it's cold in LA

Every time that you leave me behind Just stay at my place

'Cause I can tell by the way You're lookin' at me, you'll be fine

Is your body talkin'?

'Cause you don't know what to say Do you do this often?

Is it all just a game to you, I'm wonderin' Never seen this sort of thing

Am I the only one you came to see?

Yeah, we started with a good night Then it turned to day

Never thought that we would Ever say the things we say

To each other but we're Here, just starin' face to face (Ooh)

Why don't you just stay with me?

Don't walk away 'Cause it's cold in LA

Every time that you leave me behind Just stay at my place

'Cause I can tell by the way You're lookin' at me, you'll be fine

(Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh) (Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh) You'll be fine either

way (Oh-oh-oh) But I wish you'd stay

No, no, no (Oh-oh-oh)

Yeah, we started with a good night Then it turned to day

Never thought that we would Ever say the things we say

To each other but we're Here, just starin' face to face

Why don't you just stay with me?

Don't walk away (Ooh) 'Cause it's cold in LA

Every time that you leave me behind Just stay at my place (Stay at my place, oh)

'Cause I can tell by the way You're lookin' at me, you'll be fine (Fine)

You'll be fine either way

(Oh-oh-oh) 'Cause it's cold in LA

Every time that you leave me behind (Oh-oh-oh)

You'll be fine either way Stay at my place

(Oh-oh-oh) 'Cause I can tell by the way

But I wish you'd stay You lookin' at me, you'd be fine

For more infomation >> Why Don't We - Cold In LA | Cover - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Fastest Passport by Golden Investment Opportunities 2019 - Duration: 4:53.

Subscribe Now

For more infomation >> Fastest Passport by Golden Investment Opportunities 2019 - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Is To Blame For Flat Earth Craze - Duration: 5:23.

A new research study shows YouTube Is To Blame For the Flat Earth Craze

Whats up and welcome to Inform Overload, Im your Information Overlord, Johnny Rogers and

Im the Potato Queen Charlotte Dobre.

If youre new here we find the most interesting news stories on the internet and then we make

them more entertaining.

Or are least try to.

If are new here hit that subscribe button because we post new content all the time.

Plus dont forget to stick around to the end of this video where we will answer some of

your comments from previous videos.

At one point in time the world believed the Earth was flat due to lack of knowledge and

information, yet for some reason in todays age of the internet weve been seeing a resurgence

in this long disproved theory.

Theres a growing number of people online that believe the Earth is flat and according to

a new study this alarming growth can directly be tied to the number of conspiracy theory

videos popping up on YouTube.

This is disturbing sign that the online algorithm the platform uses is mainlining bad information

to people in vulnerable populations.

Its a similar thought process to people who think their country is the greatest country

on Earth without ever travelling for perspective.

The algorithm not only creates these echo chambers of bad information, but keeps you

locked in to learning more through recommendations.

The case study comes from Texas Tech University researcher Asheley Landrum who interviewed

30 attendees at two consecutive meetings.

Oh and its important to mention Johnny that those meetings were for the worlds largest

annual conference of Flat Earthers.

What the researcher discovered was ominous to say the least.

Almost everyone at the conference said they first became aware of the flat Earth theory

from YouTube.

Because yknow if theres a YouTube video on it, it must be true.

The only person at the meeting who didnt have a similar narrative was attending with his

daughter and his son-in-law who told him about it...after they watched a YouTube video.

Just when you think they found a lone wolf, all signs lead to the YouTube algorithm.

In what will become the greatest story of our time it seems as though mass information

can lead to the spread of misinformation.

Sure there is a ton of incredible information online, but because most sites want people

to stay on their platform the algorithm is adjusted to feed even conspiracy minded individuals.

And what do conspiracy minded individuals like to eat you ask, well they operate on

a strict diet of unreliable information that further warps their worldview.

Its not just your average individual who believes in the flat earth theory now.

This conspiracy theory has even reached the minds of celebrities such as B.o.B, NBA star

Kyrie Irving, Tila Tequila, and Sheri Sheppard from the view.

Looks like Sheri needs a new view.

In a 2007 episode of the view Shepherd said its not that she necessarily believes that

the world is flat, its just that she has other things on her mind.

Ummm Sheri you can do all the things you do and still not believe the Earth is flat.

We want to hear your thoughts on this story though so comment down below if you think

theres always been flat earthers all around the globe.

Nice I see what you did there.

Just a little personal experience I wanted to add here.

I was on a commercial once and the actor I was working with found me on youtube a couple

months later because of a video we did on the flat earth and contacted me through instagram.

Of course we weren't promoting the idea, we were making fun of the flat earth, we kinda

low key clickbaited and thats how this guy found my.

But yeah, that's just an example of how easily information can spread on youtube,

especially misinformation.

so did the flat earther ask you out?

he did actually.

I didn't know he was a flat earther and then on our first date he said that he didn't

agree with me about my views on the shape of the earth...lets just say that relationship

didnt last very long.

Now its the moment youve all been waiting for..

Its time for - wait Charlotte did you want to bring back the comment dance?

I mean i'll do the comment dance.

Will you do it with me?

Lets check out some of your featured comments from the video titled - Elon Musk is Hosting

Meme Review - Not Clickbait

Kuniko drop says - Elon musk is literally the coolest guy . Elon musk now hosting io

-He would be even cooler if he hosted iO, who wants to start that petition.

Potato Fandom says - I been watching Io for more than a year now and I never got featured

in a video.

Side note: your hair is amazing Well i will feature your comment but only because you

said my hair was amazing.

Ze Resonate says - I'm commenting as my teacher is telling me to put my phone away

because I'm in class rn -Tell him youre just being a good potato and

if that doesnt work..

QUICK put it away I think hes coming.

Ray Possiable says - If you've watched their Tesla ads, they're really good and funny.

I'm excited for this.

I just love elon musk because he has so many cool original ideas.

He really is a visionary.

Eric James Mantillo says - It's great to be alive.

-Yes IT IS *clap* *clap* Thank you for watching Inform Overload, Hit

that thumbs up button if you enjoyed this video.

If youre new here dont forget to subscribe.

If you want more videos like this one just click the playlist on the screen and if you

find any new stories that you want us to cover look for my instagram and Charlottes down

below, send us a DM and youre halfway there.

From Inform Overload, Im Johnny Rogers and Im Charlotte Dobre.

Johnny - and until next time take care.

For more infomation >> YouTube Is To Blame For Flat Earth Craze - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Capital wer? Shirin David stößt Rapper von YouTube-Thron! - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Capital wer? Shirin David stößt Rapper von YouTube-Thron! - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

CBC NL on YouTube - Duration: 1:03:07.

For more infomation >> CBC NL on YouTube - Duration: 1:03:07.

-------------------------------------------

The University of Alabama: Career Fair (2019) - Duration: 0:59.

(bright, uptempo music)

- The main purpose of the Career Fair

are really about connection.

What makes it really special is

that they come here to connect with one company

and they up finding out

that there's a whole nother world out there,

there's a whole other industry out there.

- There's so many employers here

that have so much to offer you,

whether it's internships, jobs, anything,

they're here to help you.

I always create business cards.

That way you can give that to the employers

and they have your information,

other that the reading paper that they have in there.

- UA's Career Fair allows you come in

and find somethin' that best fits you

because we focus so much on tryin'

to be the best fit for a business,

but when you come into an environment like this,

you get to be compatible with somebody.

So you get to actually want to work for somebody

instead of having to work for somebody.

So, that's the difference in finding a career versus a job.

For more infomation >> The University of Alabama: Career Fair (2019) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Scary Snowman Makeup Tutorial/Bodypaint - Duration: 6:16.

back to my channel so today I'm going to be showing you guys how did you get this

spooky snowman look in honor of the end of hopefully of winter and the coming

spring so let's get started the first thing I am going to do is map out my

look with a NYX pencil in milk this is one of the Jumbo eye pencils and I am

just mapping out the eyes and nose and mouth and also using this to help block

down my brow since it is so thick and creamy it does lend itself to that

process

with a beauty sponge I am just going to start laying down my white base this is

pretty self-explanatory but I'm just taking me snazaroo paint in clown white

and laying a thick opaque layer all over my face and body

like in with orange paint I'm just going to start painting on some of the details

I'm going in with a wolf FX water-activated paint and creating my

carrot nose and then I will be using the black to create buttons but first I am

going in with the NYX pencil again to base my eyeshadows with and then just

blend that out with my finger and then I am just taking a black eye shadow and

smudging it all over the lids and if it seems like my voiceover is a little

ahead or behind my software is very laggy and will not line up with the

video so I apologize if I'm either ahead or behind I'm trying to get it fixed at

the moment yeah I'm just singing a fluffy brush

it's a black shadow and putting a quite a few layers on my lid so they're nice

and black like two pieces of coal and underneath my legs to intensify the look

now I'm just going to draw on some buttons these are going to be just solid

black buttons you can always do like an illusion type button but I knew I was

going to be adding more details on the body so I didn't want it to be too busy

so just drawing two black circles and filling them in with the wolf of black

water activated paint I made my little buttons and ignore a via mouth shape

that I have going on right now because I ended up changing it for the new mouth

shape I kind of opted for this squiggly melty kind of more cartoony type of

mouth so I basically just kind of drew this weird amoeba squiggly shape and

then filled it in with black but I whited out my lips a little bit so there

was a bit of highlight in the center so you kind of got that like melted

marshmallow kind of stretchy vibe almost like the snow was separating to reveal

the mouth so that's kind of what I did and then I added some white highlights

over top to kind of create like a toothy kind of stretchies separation and type

thing I was just really playing around with this look because I've missed a

body painting and he looks so much I have more coming I promise you that as a

part of my channel renovation but thank you to everybody who has subscribed to

me recently I am almost at 200 and I have been buying stuff before the

giveaway so it's gonna be a good one so make sure you subscribe and like this

video so that I know you're liking the content and that you want to see the

giveaway

so now I'm going in with that same water I debated paint palette I highly

recommend getting their starter palette for anybody who wants to start body

painting and using a big eye shadow brush and B teal color I'm just drawing

squares to create the stripes on the scarf and then I went back in with the

orange shade and started doing the other stripes it kind of turned out Brown I

don't know why there must have been something on the brush but I kind of

liked it because it gave it this like mint chocolate vibe so yeah I just did

alternating squares of that to create a scarf once I was finished with all of

the stripes and filling in the little blocks I just added some kind of fringe

at the bottom by flicking the paint downwards and I just used the same

colors I used in the scarf just to give it a little bit of added texture and

dimension but I thought this ended up kind of being like a really cool spooky

Frosty the Snowman so I thought the scarf was kind of key

Yoe I just added some highlights onto the carrot and painted my arms kind of

Brown to look like sticks but it ended up being like a big mess so you really

won't see it here in the end but that is the end of the tutorial I hope you guys

enjoyed this spooky midwinter look and I hope to see you guys in my next video

bye

For more infomation >> Scary Snowman Makeup Tutorial/Bodypaint - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

Tigger Face Painting Video in ASL - Duration: 3:06.

what's up what's good everyone? in this video I will be face painting myself as

Tigger because Christopher Robin is coming out tomorrow! and the stream chat

is open for all conversationing as I am face-painting. I have my computer up over

there streaming it but it's kind of hard to see especially without my glasses so

that's why I've got my phone! let's get started! step one that I am doing is

going to outline all of the stuff that I will be painting.

is anyone excited to see Christopher Robin?

yeah he's like really simple so that is basically it for the outlining

I actually just got a whole eight palette thing of snazaroo stuff. I had to mix

quite a few colors for some of my other face paint videos and it's nice that I

have orange I have green and I have pink. I got all kinds of colors now I'm like

set for life

we're going to do yellow first because that's the lighter color

this is the first time I am painting with orange ever! this orange is

fantastic! I mean look at that

pink right. even though I have a pink that's like really really pink!

pastel pink?

so I think I will mix some of the pink with the white

this pink looks a little obnoxious

on to the black and then that's basically it

whiskers? no whiskers?

I guess we'll go no whiskers and we'll call it then I will be coming

back to stream on Saturday to do legends of Zelda and thank you guys all so much for

watching if you have any requests for what you would like me to stream or

paint or a sign or anything like that then let me know in the stream chat or

on YouTube comments and I will see you guys next time

bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét