Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

My name is dr. Allen Hynek, I

investigate unexplained aerial phenomena for the Air Force in a top-secret program project Bluebook

But I think the truth that I am beginning to uncover is one that they don't want you to know

One even I'm not meant to see

they say

Mankind's destruction is imminent Russian nuclear war but wot him there

something else entirely

My name is dr. Allen Hynek, and I want to know what you saw

Even if they won't let me tell you what it was

The new drama series Project Blue Book premieres, Tuesday, January 8th at 10:00 on history

You

For more infomation >> Project Blue Book: Hynek | New Drama Series | Tuesday January 8th 10/9c | HISTORY - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Блинчики с сыром и зеленью - ну ОЧЕНЬ вкусно - Duration: 2:52.

Hello everyone! With you Priprava Club, my name is Anastasia

Today I propose to make very tasty and nourishing pancakes with cheese and greens.

Ingredients For 4 servings you will need: • milk: 500 ml; • flour: 240 g; • eggs: 2 pieces; • salt: pinch; • sugar: pinch; • dill: ½ bunch; • cheese: 120 g; • vegetable oil: 2 tbsp.

Grate the cheese on a fine grater

Chop greens

Pour milk into a deep bowl.

Add eggs

Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar

Whisk everything thoroughly.

Add sunflower oil

Add flour

Stir well to avoid lumps.

Here's what you should get

Add cheese and greens

Stir

Fry pancakes in a strongly heated frying pan

Pour the dough and spread it on the pan

Fry pancakes on medium heat until golden on both sides.

Finished pancakes can be greased with butter as desired.

Enjoy your meal!

For more infomation >> Блинчики с сыром и зеленью - ну ОЧЕНЬ вкусно - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Trevor Daniel Type Beat 2019 - "Save Me" ft. Juice WRLD x Convolk - Duration: 2:55.

juice wrld type beat

trevor daniel type beat

convolk type beat

juice wrld type beats

trevor daniel type beats

convolk type beats

For more infomation >> [FREE] Trevor Daniel Type Beat 2019 - "Save Me" ft. Juice WRLD x Convolk - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Great ideas on what to talk about for blog posts, videos, and social media - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Great ideas on what to talk about for blog posts, videos, and social media - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Aşıklardan Öğretmenleri Eleştiren ve Vatanı Öven Harika Atışmaları - Duration: 10:30.

For more infomation >> Aşıklardan Öğretmenleri Eleştiren ve Vatanı Öven Harika Atışmaları - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Wymiana poduszka amortyzatora FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Wymiana poduszka amortyzatora FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Chhau Dance Demonstration | ছৌ নৃত্যের বিভিন্ন পদ্ধতি - Duration: 9:36.

For more infomation >> Chhau Dance Demonstration | ছৌ নৃত্যের বিভিন্ন পদ্ধতি - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

Como trocar cabeçotes amortecedores FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Como trocar cabeçotes amortecedores FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Размещение рекламы старте бизнеса | Тестирование ниши | Запуск рекламы | Где разместить рекламу? - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Размещение рекламы старте бизнеса | Тестирование ниши | Запуск рекламы | Где разместить рекламу? - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

What I Would Do If I Were 20 Again - Duration: 6:44.

Alright. So, this is kind of cool. We're going to go into a time machine.

I'm actually turning 40 years old later this year. Which I can't even believe.

like what would happen if I could go back to when I was 20 years old ?20 years

ago. Like what would I do different? I mean don't get me wrong. The journeys

been amazing. It got me here. But I kind of want to know if I could do it faster,

what would I do different? There are 3 things. There are 3 moments

that would have changed everything. And if I can keep you from making these

mistakes, then maybe you'll go even faster than I did. So, when I got my first

mentor, one of the things that he told me was, "Okay, Kris. This is where you're at.

You've been at your job for a year. You need to be there for another 14 months

to create the two years." So, my first mentor basically told me to wait 14

months. And during that time he said, "Hey, traditionally get yourself into a

primary residence." You need two years at your job.

He said, "You only have 2 credit cards. You should get another one. So, you should

have 2 to 3 credit cards." And then he said, make sure you keep your credit

clean. So, I was making good choices with my credit. And then the last one was,

"Kris, save up $5,000." Now, want to pause for a moment. This game plan did allow me

to buy my first house that kicked off my entire investment career. And honestly,

it's amazing looking back and seeing that that work. But you know I'm more

amazed at? I'm more amazed that I stuck with that game plan for 14 months. I mean,

can you imagine? 14 months of doing this and that's how you're going to make money

in real estate? Man, talk about the slow path. Talk about the patient path. I'm so

glad that when I work with young people these days, I'm not like, "Okay. I want you

to do nothing for 1 or 2 years." Like drive me nuts. If I could go back to the

beginning and I knew what I knew now, I'm telling you right now, that would not be

my game plan. These are good things to do but should you allow these things to get

in your way of investing now? No. Friends, waiting means that you're believing in

some excuses keeping you from taking action today. I don't care how young you

are. For those either like 18, 90, 20. And your parents are telling you that

you're too young. Or for somebody they're feeling like it's too late, you're too

old. Listen up. Bullcrap. It's garbage. Lesson number 1. Don't

wait. The second thing is that once I did get on a roll, couple years later, I

started finding deals left and right. And if I didn't have the money to do the

deal, I just let the deal pass by. So, I was finding good deals and I wasn't

taking action on them. I only took action on some of them. Knowing what I know

today, if there's a really good deal and you can't do it, do you realize that you

can give it to somebody else (It's called wholesaling) and they can

write you a fiver a $10,000 check saying, "Dude you did the legwork. I get that you

can't buy it. Thank you." But better yet, don't wholesale it. Bring a partner on.

Say, "You know what? I got this deal. I've done other deals. Will you do the deal

with me?" Partnering was actually something that I stumbled into. It was my

father-in-law that believed in me. And he actually offered to go in 50/50 and we bought

homes. And it was only a couple years after that that I realized that I could

actually bring on multiple partners. So, I did figure it out. Didn't pick it up in a

seminar, didn't learn it and of course. Didn't read in a book. I had to discover

it. If I could go back then I would take these good deals and I would start

partnering sooner. If you have a good deal, there's always money. That's the

lesson. So, before we move on to number 3, lesson number one, don't wait.

Lesson number 2, if you have a good deal, there's always money for a good

deal. And the third lesson is like the most brutal lesson. Like, I hate even

opening my mouth and saying this to you. Because I'm like... Listen, as well as off

as I am. I'm telling you right now, I've lost out on tens of millions of dollars

because of this one right here. Which is when I was finding all of these good

deals and I had more and more partners, I got to a point where I got so much

contentment that I didn't duplicate my results. I don't know what it is but

people do this sometimes. It's painful. It's like everything's working for you

and then you get distracted on something different. How many of you know what I'm

talking about. You get engaged with something. You're getting fruit, you're

getting results. And then you don't maximize it. You don't

optimize it. Dude, my world today revolves around optimization. And I feel like I'm

going back and I'm repenting for some really bad mistakes. Because you know

what? I wasn't duplicating my results that

we're successfully working. And now, I've put them on steroids so that I can be

duplicating as fast and as much as I possibly can. So, if this lesson says, "Don't

wait." This one says, "There's always money."

Here's what this last one is. This one is always continue doing what works. Friends,

if I could come back. Time machine popped back 20 years, those are 3

things that only I myself could teach myself today.

Hey, it's not too late for me because I did figure it out. I could have been more

effective or more efficient. But I'm inviting you to be faster than me. I'm

inviting you to create wealth more meaningful than me. I'm inviting you

to do something and surpass what my previous results are. And friends, these

are the 3 biggest lessons that I have learned. You know, I am... Worked with

the mentor once who had gone bankrupt twice. And I was hanging out with a

friend that said, "Why are you mentoring with that guy?" Like, "He's been bankrupt.

He's failed." And I looked at him I said, "I would rather mentor with someone that

has been on top of the mountain repeatedly and then has made decisions

that put them back down." Because they can teach you what works and they can also

teach you what? What didn't work? Today, I'm teaching my three biggest failings

from my past. But I'm also telling you that I'm standing today victorious on

top of the mountain. And I'm inviting you to join me on that mountain. Click the

link below in the description. Learn how you can mentor with me. This is just the

beginning of the journey. The reality is I can help you get where you want to go

way faster than I ever did. As long as you're open minded and teachable. It is a

screening process. My team is going to interview you. But hey, if you pass, then

it means I get to mentor you and I get to help transport you to the top of that

mountain. You do your part I do my part. And it's going to look awesome. Hey guys,

make sure you subscribe. Ring that bell so I can let you know about tomorrow's

video when it comes out. And for the rest of you, click the link below. Get my free

book. Get with me and my team and let's start making some real estate happen

today.

For more infomation >> What I Would Do If I Were 20 Again - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Smooth Kit by VapeOnly - Un kit décevant - Revue Fr - Duration: 17:33.

Hey everyone I'm Matt aka Punky Vapes, I hope you're fine,

today I'm reviewing the Smooth Kit made by VapeOnly.

So the Smooth kit is some kind of starter kit, lightweight, compact, stealthy

and easy to use (in theory), now I'm not going to hide the fact that I didn't really liked it

so I guess I'm going to make some friends again with this review lol

as usual honesty comes first so let's see everything about it

and I'll see you at the end to talk about my finals thoughts.

Here is the packaging of the Smooth by VapeOnly,

their website on this side, their brand name here, all day vape with elegance,

on the back: all specifications, what's included, brand's informations, a barcode and all regulations.

Inside the packaging there is a warranty card with a scratch and check for authenticity

a sticker

a user manual in different languages that I can't show because it's the size of a roadmap

a USB / micro-USB cable, a spare glass (same size with the pre-installed one)

a spare bag with 2 o'rings, a spare coil head Kanthal A1 (0.8 ohm), same as the one pre-installed too,

I can't show you what's inside as it's a tall tube, the wire is on the lower side,

so I'll let it saturate inside the clearomizer.

Here is the clearomizer included in the Smooth kit by VapeOnly,

dimensions are: 16mm width, 55mm length

2ml of liquid capacity

a little hard to see with reflection but... here sorry VapeOnly but

finishings quality are very bad, ok it's under the clearomizer but no effort provided at all,

I guess the name is VS02, CE regulation, recycling logo, VapeOnly,

510 pin, it's not even dirty it's the finishing that was left like that...

It comes pre-installed with a 510 drip tip,

I think all finishings that you can't really see, they thought "Oh ok let's leave it like that"

here I have a major problem with the bottom part, it's so small that you can't grab it

if I put some strength here, the top part is what's unscrewed, so if we check here...

the o'ring keeps the glass tank in place, you screw the coil head inside the bottom,

you put the glass inside the o'ring, lol I'm going to lose my mind, ok here we go,

you try to adjust it so it's in the middle, you screw the to part and everything is attached again.

If you fill it, it needs to be empty to change the coil head, as the coil head keeps the bottom part

and the top part attached

so it's also some kind of air chamber too, but the problem with that kind of system is:

if you flip the clearomizer, to keep your liquid inside, as the bottom can't be unscrewed,

you'll have to empty the tank, by using a syringe that we've used years ago,

or those bottles with needle on top that drains it, that's very retro,

in 2019 I would expect something simpler than that.

the airflow adjustment ring on top has no tension, really not at all, but it still has a stopper on each sides.

Wow...

the finishings quality is really bad.. for those who wonder: this was cleaned before recording,

it's cleaned so each marks you see, that's the finishings.

Ok let's be honest before I use it, I'm not convinced at all, not even for a sec.

I've just realized I was screwing the top part, but the top fill is right here, around the coil

my advice here: don't move too much, or you hold everything in place.

Ok it's filled, and... no that's ok, I thought it was going to stay stuck on it as there is no room to grab it

I think it was not screwed too much, so let's now check the mod.

For more infomation >> Smooth Kit by VapeOnly - Un kit décevant - Revue Fr - Duration: 17:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ako vymeniť horné uloženie tlmiča na FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) [NÁVOD AUTODOC] - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Ako vymeniť horné uloženie tlmiča na FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) [NÁVOD AUTODOC] - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

BLUSA EN V TEJIDA A CROCHET |Tejiendo con angélika|. - Duration: 32:08.

For more infomation >> BLUSA EN V TEJIDA A CROCHET |Tejiendo con angélika|. - Duration: 32:08.

-------------------------------------------

Wie FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) Querlenker hinten / Achslenker hinten wechseln [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Wie FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) Querlenker hinten / Achslenker hinten wechseln [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo cambiar los brazo de suspensión traseros en FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) [INSTRUCCIÓN AUTODOC] - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Cómo cambiar los brazo de suspensión traseros en FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) [INSTRUCCIÓN AUTODOC] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

DÜNYA TARİHİNE YÖN VERMİŞ MÜSLÜMAN BİLİM ADAMLARI ( ŞOK OLACAKSIN ) - süleyman yılmaz - Duration: 11:57.

Hello beautiful people today we will be surprised by the world of Muslim scientists who have guided the history of the world.

It is very important for us to share and share this video so that our videos, which will be good for people's soul, mind and knowledge, reach and reach people.

We can also subscribe to our channel, our family and we can be a bigger family in your occasion. We're starting.

For some reason among scientists who left their mark on history and the world, we always think of scientists in the West.

However, when we look at the east side of the Islamic geography, there are many scientists who have prepared the ground for the studies of the scientists in the west.

These scientists not only kept up but have left hundreds of works to the world. Let's remember the most famous scientists of the Islamic world.

1. Harizmi He is regarded as the founder of algebra. He also worked in astronomy and geography.

with his contributions, he played an important role in the development of these disciplines.

The Abbasid caliph Memûn established observatories for the first time in history, including Şemmasiye in Baghdad and Kasiyûn Observatory in Damascus.

Harezmî's original reputation comes from his work on mathematics,

especially his studies in the field of algebra carries a qualification that directly determines the subsequent development of this discipline.

George Sarto, a famous historian and philosopher of science, in his three volume Introduction to the History of Science

He points out this aspect of Khwarizmi, calling the first half of the 9th century Harezmî Period.

Thanks to Harezmî's path, today's algebra methods developed. All mobile phones we use today,

computers, calculators, televisions in short, and everything that is in the circuit accountable Harezmî'nın owe.

Because these tools are all programmed with various programming languages ​​and all of them need algorithms.

2. Fergani Fergânî, known as Alfraganus in the west, is a Turk from the Ferghana region of Turkistan.

In the field of astronomy, he is known in the Western world as well as in the Islamic world.

Summary of Astronomy and Astronomy

(Cevami İlm el-Nucüm and Usul al-Harekat al-Semawiyya), otherwise known as the Book of Introduction to Mecistî (Kitâb el Fusül al-Medhal fi Mecistî) or

The book titled Elements of Astronomy in the west

It was used as a reference book in the field of astronomy in the east and west until the 18th century and it was translated into Latin many times.

Fergânî's influence on the famous Italian poet Dante Alighieri is also known.

Dante, II. The views of Ptolemy astronomy in Ceonvivio (the book of poetry he wrote in exile)

and Fergânî, the universe vision in the Divine Comedy.

Philosophers, theologians, mathematicians, astronomers and physicists Levi Ben Gerson, prescribing of equinoxes such as Fergânî

(wobble movement) defends the sun's apogany (the farthest point of its orbit).

German scientist Megenbegli Conrad, Sphaera, while writing the first astronomy and physics textbook in German,

most of astronomy knowledge from Fergânî

The area benefited from Sacrobosco.

3. Hand-One Biruni, when he was born, is believed to have died in 1048.

Biruni, who has a wide range of scientific studies, received his first education from a Greek scholar.

Biruni, who completed his education beside Abu Nasr Mansur, a Khwarezmian mathematician and astronomer,

"Asar-ul Bakiye" also brought his teacher's side.

4. Farabi The famous scientist and philosopher Farabi who was born in the city of Farab in Kazakhstan

It is estimated that he died in Damascus.

Farabi, who led science in the golden age of Islam, was intertwined with the science of celestial science, logic and musician.

Especially after his works in the field of philosophy of religion and logic, Ibn Khaldun gave him the nickname 'Second Teacher'.

5. Ali Kuşçu Ali Kuşçu was born in Samarkand between 1400-03.

died in Istanbul.

Ali Kuşçu, who received this nickname because the son of the Timur Emperor, Ulug Bey, was an avenger

II. Mehmet was invited to Istanbul and became a professor.

He was an astronomer, mathematician, and linguist.

6. Ibn Havkal Ibn Havkal, famous geographer and historian, was born in Nusaybin. The death or birth of historians

does not have much information about. The most important feature known to prefer to visit instead of doing research.

7. Hezarfen Ahmed Çelebi (1609 - 1640) He was the first Muslim Turkish scholar who managed to fly with the alien wings he developed during the Ottoman Empire.

First, Hezarfen Ahmed Çelebi examined the failed flight of Ismail Cevheri in a very detailed way.

In addition, he followed the flight of the birds and he prepared the artificial wings to see the degree of durability

He made some tests in Okmeydanı.

Çelebi, a lodoslu air Galata Tower from the bird wings and similar equipment is inserted into the space itself

and fly to Üsküdar. Flying 3358 meters distance between two regions

and thus became one of the most important names in the history of Turkish aviation.

8. Evliya Çelebi (1611 - 1682)

He has visited the Ottoman lands for over 40 years, and his works are known worldwide.

"Travelogue" also collected the folk scientist explorer. Evliya Çelebi gave this life to the world

the famous work was written two centuries after the writing, but in 1896 with the Arabic letter.

Çelebi travels all the places he travels to, the history, the characteristics, the language, the religion, the clothes,

his arts, daily life, cuisine, geography and art history.

This work was described as "Biography novel" and was collected in 10 volumes.

9. El-Kindi (801-873) Kindi is known as the first Muslim philosopher in the world.

He is known for his contributions to anstronomy except for the philosopher. The theory of solar system,

In cryptology, he developed history of single alphabet encryption and found frequency analysis.

Especially during the Ottoman period, in the dark years of Europe, many Islamic scholars have grown.

However, even the sultans learned high-level science. Fatih's intelligence in the conquest of Istanbul, Piri Resi's world

the map of the Islamic civilization, today, in contrast to the level of contemporary civilization

an indication that it is not behind is acceptable. Also lived in Damascus

Akşemseddin Hazretleri is also regarded as a scientist and an Islamic scholar.

There are dozens of valuable people as well as valuable scientists. Science happens with reason, conscience is with religion.

Two of them are like nails. It has an integral integrity. It's like a single-winged bird

cannot fly. The truth is revealed when the two come together. I'll investigate. Inquire of. I Bilinçlenel.

By the way, if you think this video can be useful to other people, you can enjoy and share the video.

For this kind of interesting information, you can subscribe to our channel, that is to say to our family, to the videos on the right and left.

As the information is divided, it is the growing treasure. We can replicate this treasure by sharing. You're the best. Soundly.

For more infomation >> DÜNYA TARİHİNE YÖN VERMİŞ MÜSLÜMAN BİLİM ADAMLARI ( ŞOK OLACAKSIN ) - süleyman yılmaz - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Wie FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) Domlager / Federbeinlager wechseln [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Wie FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) Domlager / Federbeinlager wechseln [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

How to replace rear suspension arm / rear control arm on FORD FOCUS 2 (DA) [TUTORIAL AUTODOC] - Duration: 3:01.

Required tools: Wire brush WD-40 spray

Copper grease Drive socket # 15 Wheel impact socket #19

Ratchet wrench Torque wrench Tap wrench

Crow bar Hydraulic transmission jack Wheel chock

1. Raise the rear of the car and secure on supports.

2. Unscrew the wheel bolts. Use wheel impact socket #19.

AUTODOC recommends: To avoid injury, hold up the wheel when unscrewing the bolts.

3. Support the arm. Use a hydraulic transmission jack.

4. Clean the control arm fasteners. Use a wire brush. Use WD-40 spray.

5. Unscrew the arm fastening to the beam. Use a drive socket #15.

Use a ratchet wrench. Use a tap wrench. Remove the fastening bolt.

6. Unscrew the fastener connecting the control arm to the rear knuckle. Use a drive socket #15.

Use a ratchet wrench. Remove the fastening bolt.

7. Remove the arm.

8. Install a new suspension arm.

9. Install the control arm fasteners. Use a crowbar.

10. Support the arm. Use a hydraulic transmission jack.

11. Tighten the arm fastening to the beam. Use a drive socket #15.

Use a torque wrench. Tighten it to 115 Nm torque.

12. Tighten the fasteners connecting the control arm to the rear knuckle. Use a drive socket #15.

Use a torque wrench. Tighten it to 115 Nm torque.

13. Remove the support from under the rear arm.

AUTODOC recommends: Lower the hydraulic transmission jack smoothly, without jerks, to avoid damaging assemblies and mechanisms.

14. Clean the wheel rim mounting seat. Use a wire brush.

Treat the contacting surface. Use copper grease.

15. Screw in the wheel bolts. Use wheel impact socket #19.

AUTODOC recommends: To avoid injury, hold up the wheel when screwing in the fastening bolts.

16. Lower the car and working in a cross order, tighten the wheel bolts.

Use a torque wrench. Tighten it to 110 Nm torque.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét