Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

Nightcore - Savage [Bahari - Lyrics]

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Savage (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

MYSM & Wade Graves - No Difference - Duration: 2:49.

HEY!

you remind me of a perfect summer day

But only in picture frames

HEY! Cuz I was picking up the pieces when the rain

washed us away

Cuz you had me all along

I was drowning in your awkward silence

I feel it loosening the chains around my neck

But it makes no difference

HEY! I was looking at a photograph from before you left

reminding me of places we used to go

But it makes no difference

HEY! And if I could rewind the time to when you were mine

It wouldn't cover up all the scars you left

Cuz it makes no difference

HEY! We were chillin on the west coast in LA

But it was a Monday

HEY! And I was dreaming of the perfect getaway

But all you wanted was to get away from me

Cuz you had me all along

I was drowning in your awkward silence

I feel it loosening the chains around my neck

But it makes no difference

HEY! I was looking at a photograph from before you left

reminding me of places we used to go

But it makes no difference

HEY! And if I could rewind the time to when you were mine

It wouldn't cover up all the scars you left

Cuz it makes no difference

Hey, and I was thinking bout Jack and Jill in the fairy tale

how jack would follow her down the rolling hills

but it makes no difference

Hey, and even if it's all pretend

And it's in my head

It's not the way the story was gonna end

So it makes no difference

I know

it makes no difference

HEY! I was looking at a photograph from before you left

reminding me of places we used to go

But it makes no difference

HEY! And if I could rewind the time to when you were mine

It wouldn't cover up all the scars you left

Cuz it makes no difference

For more infomation >> MYSM & Wade Graves - No Difference - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Floor Lamp and Shade - DIY Network - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> DIY Floor Lamp and Shade - DIY Network - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

VAHŞİ HAYVANLARLA BİRLİKTE YAŞAYAN İNSANLAR - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> VAHŞİ HAYVANLARLA BİRLİKTE YAŞAYAN İNSANLAR - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Cardinal Resources - Crux Investor IMHO - Duration: 2:48.

Good afternoon and welcome back to cruxinvestor.com. We're here today with

Amanda Van Dyke of South River Asset Management, they have one of the best

performing natural resource funds in the UK and we're delighted to welcome you

here today. Thank you, very nice to see you Matthew. Thank you very much for

sharing your time with us. Now you're gonna give some of your insights and

thoughts into Cardinal resources the Ghanaian Gold project listed on the ASX and TSX.

Cardinal is one of my top picks for 2019 I think that there is a huge amount of

news flow and value to be built into the company in the coming year. They have a

management team which they've put together recently that's meant to take

them into a definitive feasibility study and construction and it's an

excellent mind building team with a great track record of delivering really

good quality mines on time and on budget. So I think that's excellent, the asset

itself is a proper large scale 4.8 million ounces in, frankly a

great mining jurisdiction so I'm really keen to see that and it's going to

have a solid two to three hundred thousand ounces of production per annum

which is great. The metallurgy works they've got good recoveries and it's

fairly simple so the asset in my opinion is also excellent. They're very well

financed so you don't need to worry about them coming back to the market at

lower and lower prices, they have more than enough money to get all the way to

the end of this and to do a reasonable amount of exploration which could lead

to some excellent news flow in addition to de-risking their main project. It

looks like they could have a second asset that while we don't know how big

or small it's going to be yet, has has the indication that it would have good

grades and be a standalone asset potentially in the

future. So all in all I think Cardinal is going to have a really great year. Well

thank you very much for that succinct and excellent summary Amanda, we look forward

to seeing you again real soon. Sounds great thanks. Thank you very much for joining

us today and if you'd like to see some more of Amanda's views on the mining and

natural resources space join us on cruxinvestor.com. We look

forward to seeing you real soon. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Cardinal Resources - Crux Investor IMHO - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

11 Men's Success Principles You Can Master TODAY (Easy & Powerful!) | RMRS Self Help - Duration: 8:41.

11 Success Principles You Can Master TODAY (Easy & Powerful!)

[0:00:00] The first principle of success, gentlemen,

is for you to have the courage to make up your own mind in a world that wants to make

it up for you, that wants to point you in the direction society wants to say, hey, go

do this, it's popular.

You need to have the courage to say, you know what?

That's not what I want to do.

I want to go down this path.

I want to blaze my own trail.

But, you've got to have the courage, gentlemen, to stick to your guns to be able to say, you

know what?

I know what I stand for.

I know what I want to achieve in life and I'm going to go in this direction.

In today's video, gents, I've got eleven success principles that every young man needs

to hear.

[Music] So, have you ever really answered the question,

what do you want out of life?

Not what your parents want, not what your friends want, what do you truly want out of

this one life that you've got.

This is a difficult question.

I'm not saying you can get an answer right now, but you should sit down, you should think

about this with no distractions and actually think, okay, what do I want or really make

me happy?

Not just happiness, but makes you satisfied, something that you're going to be content

going after day after day and doing and something that's going to give purpose and meaning

to your life.

Next, you need to determine what is true.

A truth, this is something that you just accept, something that you believe without question.

The point of this principle is for you to be careful when you're basing a series of

actions and decisions off of something that you assume to be a truth that you've actually

never questioned because it could be that you're building everything on a foundation

which is set to fail.

All right, gentlemen.

So, I got to be honest, I stole all the success tips in today's video from Ray Dalio.

He's a billionaire.

He wrote this amazing book, Principles: Life and Work.

You want to go check it out, guys.

I'm going to be linking to it down in the description and it's over at Audible, the

paid sponsor of today's video.

I absolutely love Audible.

I've been a paid member for over a decade.

I've got about five hundred and fifty books probably on my phone.

What I love is I can learn and I can continue to educate myself with any device anywhere

in the world using Audible.

Now, there's a wide range of different types of books out there.

If you're looking for bestsellers, they've got you covered, motivation, mysteries, thrillers,

memoirs, and more.

Guys, Audible has the largest selection of audiobooks on the planet.

And, guys, Audible has made it even better with their Audible originals.

So now, Audible members, they get to choose three titles every month.

You get one audiobook and two Audible originals that you can't hear anywhere else.

And, guys, if you're looking to get in shape, Audible also has access to exclusive audio

fitness programs.

And, guys, if you get the audiobooks you don't like, you can exchange it.

If you decide to cancel your service, you get to keep your audiobooks forever.

Guys, I can't recommend Audible enough.

I love this service.

And to get started, use the link down in the description of today's video.

That link is Audible.com/RMRS or you can text RMRS to 500-500.

Again, just go to Audible.com/RMRS or text RMRS to 500-500 to get your first audiobook

for free with your trial month.

The next success principle is you need to be radically open-minded especially to the

fact that you could be wrong.

We're oftentimes over confident in our ability to make the right decision and it's tough

to swallow your pride and to listen to other people.

You need to have the courage to let others challenge your decision-making process and

even challenge it yourself, try to poke holes in your own decision-making process so that

you can come to the right decision.

Now, this next success principle builds off that last one and that is for you to have

radical transparency.

And this is where you're open with how you're making the decisions that you are making.

You sharing the information the data or being very clear this is based off of a hunch my

experience my opinion.

When you can be radically transparent with the information not only to others, but to

yourself, all of a sudden you're going to be able to go in there and make better decisions

which is going to lead to higher levels of success.

The next principle of success, keep your emotions in check.

So, the biggest threat to good decision-making, it's the harmful emotions we naturally feel

as human beings when we're put in a tough situation.

Anger, fear, frustration, all of these things when they take a hold of us, all of a sudden

our vision narrows.

The key point I want to make here is you need to be very careful when you're making an

emotionally-driven decision.

Try to take a step back, breathe, get a better picture and if possible bring in other people

and be transparent with the information you have so that you can come to a better decision.

The next success principle, become a hyper realist.

A hyper realist looks around at the world and they understand what the situation is.

They accept reality for what it is.

The problem is that most people are living in La La Land.

You need to have a plan.

You need to be able to go out there and see, okay, this is the world as it is, it's not

fair, it's tough, and it's something that's going to be painful.

There's also people out there that want to help you.

There are people out there that want to see you succeed that will support you if you ask

for them and if you put in the work.

[0:05:02] The next success principle, prioritize.

You can have anything you want in this life, but you can't have everything.

What does that mean?

It means if you laser-focused and you know exactly what you want to go after, you're

going to give up a lot of things.

You may spend twenty years going after that.

You gave up a lot of time and you've got to realize that there are only so many things

that you can go out there and get in your life before you run out of time.

But, you want to make sure you're going after and you prioritize what is truly important

to you.

Now, gentlemen, if you're enjoying your video, click on that like button.

And if you're new to Real Men Real Style, subscribe, become part of our community.

And, if you've been around awhile, but are you getting the updates, guys?

Click on that notification icon, so when these videos come out, you are going to be part

of the notification squad.

The next success principle, understand that people are wired very, very differently than

you are because we look at the world from our own point of view and we assume that other

people are like us that they think like us that they make logical decisions like us.

Believe me, when you get married or in a relationship, you're going to find out half of the world's

population thinks very, very differently.

And when it goes beyond that because most guys actually have different, they got different

values, they've got different truths that they accept.

And when you accept that reality, all of a sudden you're able to put the right people

in the right positions.

You're able to partner with people who have strengths where you have a weakness and this

is a great thing.

So, use this to your advantage that we are different and don't hold that against people

that they just believe a different way than you do.

The next success principle, gentlemen, is to accept that pain is part of the process.

If you've ever been to the gym, you know it there and it supplies to other parts in

your life.

So, if you want to learn something new like a new language, you want to learn a new skill,

it's going to be tough.

You're going to fail, you're going to go through the suck period, but this is learning,

gentlemen, this is growing.

And when you go through it, guys, this is when you're going to start to succeed.

The next success principle is you need to have a process.

You need to have a step-by-step path that you consistently apply that you can measure

and that even on the tough days, the days that you don't want to go through the process,

it's there for you.

You don't have to think, you put your head down and you get it done.

Now, Ray Dalio had a process.

His was step one, have a clear goal.

Step two, identifying don't tolerate problems.

Step three, diagnose problems to get to the root causes.

Step four, design a plan.

Step five, push through to completion.

Now, gents, that process may not work for you, then find one that does.

I know for me, it was simply waking up at 5:00 AM.

You want to know how to do that?

Check out this video right here, How to Wake Up at 5:00 AM.

When I wake up at 5:00 AM, I have time think, I have time to have coffee, spend time with

my wife, actually process and get ready for the day.

Guys, I've got it right here on this video.

I will link to it down in the description.

Now, guys, if you enjoy today's video, you really should go listen to the audibook, it's

amazing.

I'm linking to it down in the description.

Use that link, get the audiobook for free when you sign up over at Audible.

Again, that's Audible.com/RMRS or text RMRS to 500-500 to get a free audibook with your

first trial month.

And, in case you guys are wondering some of the Audible originals I'm listening to,

I've got this new one Folsom Untold.

It's about basically Johnny Cash going in the Folsom Prison.

I've got this other one about Siblings without Rivalry basically I want to make sure my kids

don't fight as much.

I've got Aliens Out of the Shadow, a little bit fiction there, but I like to – I love

the Alien series and just great movies, but the audiobooks are pretty good too.

Having fun.

Guys, a lot of options over at Audible.

Again, I'm linking to them down in the description.

[0:08:40] End of Audio

For more infomation >> 11 Men's Success Principles You Can Master TODAY (Easy & Powerful!) | RMRS Self Help - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Magic: The Gathering Commander Gameplay | The Spike Feeders S2E8 - Duration: 26:28.

For more infomation >> Magic: The Gathering Commander Gameplay | The Spike Feeders S2E8 - Duration: 26:28.

-------------------------------------------

IL LAVORO... come va? - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> IL LAVORO... come va? - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

90s Boom Bap Type Beat With Hook - Actual Fact - Nas Type Beat With Hook - Duration: 3:57.

Keep it real Check out, check out the technique

I drop the truth Actual fact

Keep it real

Check out, check out the technique I drop the truth

Actual fact From here to down south

For more infomation >> 90s Boom Bap Type Beat With Hook - Actual Fact - Nas Type Beat With Hook - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Left-handed wife | 왼손잡이 아내 EP.30 [ENG, CHN / 2019.02.21] - Duration: 34:31.

Did you hear the doctor?

Mr. Park's the reason our manager is alive.

He looked better than most doctors.

Were you a doctor before?

It didn't look like your first time.

Defibrillator.

He's in cardiac arrest. He needs CPR.

1, 2, 3.

Did you go to med school?

Not anyone can administer first aid like that.

Sorry, but I need to go.

Hey, Mr. Park.

I know how you were 5 years ago.

There's the image of you that I remember.

So why do I feel my husband in you?

Oh, no.

I hope it isn't completely broken.

Hello, Dogyeong.

Hi, it's me.

Where are you?

I'm home.

What's wrong?

We need to meet right now.

Can you come out?

What is it?

I need to ask you something

about your husband, Lee Suho.

I think there was something between us.

What? Okay.

I'll be right out.

Dogyeong...

Has gotten so strange.

He used to faint at the sight of blood.

1, 2, 3.

They said his hemophobia was psychogenic.

A disorder that came about because of

childhood trauma.

Now that he lost his memory, that must be gone too.

Yes, that's only natural.

It isn't strange at all.

Dogyeong!

Sanha.

You asked me before, right?

You said I had...

Too many similarities to your husband.

Yes, that's right.

The way I administered first aid on your father...

The surgical knot that only doctors know...

And today, once again...

I saved someone's life.

What do you mean?

I don't know how any of this is possible but...

I got their heart beating again after it stopped

and these medical terms just came out of my mouth.

Even I thought it was all very strange.

So? What are you saying?

You said your husband, Lee Suho...

Was a doctor, right?

Yes. An ER doctor.

You met him before too.

I once ran into you at the ER where he worked.

Is that all?

Is that the only time he and I met?

There was a witness who saw you and Esther

with my husband on the day he went missing.

The day he went missing?

Yes.

We were on our honeymoon and staying at Aura Hotel.

An employee there witnessed it.

Another witness came forward

after I went on TV as well.

Come to think of it...

There was something I didn't get to tell you.

I think there was another man with Esther and me...

When we got into the accident.

I think that man was your husband...

Lee Suho.

My Suho?

Oh, my goodness.

Honey! Honey! Come outside!

Okay.

What is it? What's the fuss?

You know the daphne odora that you planted?

Oh, you mean the white daphne?

That's right.

They said once it flowers,

you can smell it miles away.

Since it hasn't been flowering for the past few years

and is withering,

I was about to throw it out

but it's flowered nicely.

Really?

No wonder.

I thought I smelled something fragrant in the house.

Doesn't it feel like it's bringing good news?

I feel like things will go well for our family this year.

Right, honey?

I hope so.

How pretty.

When you and Esther were in that accident...

You're saying Suho was with you too?

I'm not 100% sure.

I'm pretty sure the three of us were together that night.

I even went to the accident site to look into it

but I couldn't remember anything else.

Then let's go there right now. I'll go with you.

You may remember

something you didn't back then.

Okay, Sanha. Let's go.

Hello?

Yes, this is Oh Sanha.

What?

What do you mean?

What do you mean, you found my husband's body?

Okay, Namjun.

I'll see you there.

Sanha.

No, it can't be Suho.

He wouldn't leave me behind like this...

He wouldn't.

Sanha!

No way.

You're saying that this is my husband?

Where did you find him?

A construction worker found him

at a road construction site.

But it'll be difficult to identify him due to the decay.

We can't check his fingerprints either.

Then what proof do you have...

That this corpse is Lee Suho?

We ran a DNA test in order to identify him...

And he matched Lee Suho's.

His DNA was registered

in the police database.

Your husband submitted it to find his family, right?

This piece of paper means nothing!

I don't believe it.

If it really is Suho,

he would've had my watch.

The one he gave me when we got married.

Did he have anything with him?

This was the only item he had on him.

She should've checked the body by now, right?

They even tested his DNA

so she wouldn't question it.

No. That's not enough to keep Sanha

from doubting them.

That's why I made sure to remove all doubt.

What do you mean?

Just something.

I got juice on my watch.

It was originally waterproof

but it isn't as waterproof ever since it broke once.

Let me take a look.

This is the 2013 model from Four Seasons.

Yes, that's right. Can you fix it?

You have to fix it.

This watch can't stop.

Please.

What does it say on the back?

SH & SH.

Suho and Sanha. They're our initials.

I'll take that watch from earlier but a woman's watch.

You can engrave the initials, right?

Is it your watch?

Suho...

Sanha!

Wake up.

You found an unclaimed body, bribed a cop

and a mortician.

You worked hard.

But then again, you need to do at least that much

if you want to make Sanha yours.

This is the last time...

I'm helping you. No more.

I won't meet you like this...

Ever again.

That's what I want too.

Sanha, the husband you're so

desperately searching for...

Lee Suho is no longer of this world.

You will no longer be able to live as his wife.

However, I will not feel guilty any longer.

The void left by your husband...

Will be filled by me.

Hello?

Is this Sanha's mother?

It's Park Dogyeong.

Why are you calling?

Your daughter is in Hanguk Medical Center.

She fainted.

What?

Sanha fainted?

What do you mean, Sanha fainted?

Give me the phone.

Hello? This is Oh Changsu.

Why did our Sanha faint?

Where are you?

I'll go there right now.

We're at a medical center.

They found...

A body that they think is Sanha's...

Missing husband.

What?

Our son-in-law, Suho?

Honey, what's wrong?

What about Suho?

They found Suho's body.

- What? / - When Sanha heard that...

She...

Oh, my goodness.

Sanha.

- Sanha. / - Sanha.

- Sanha. / - Sanha!

Sanha...

Sanha, it's dad.

Wake up, Sanha.

Are you awake?

Dad, Sanha's awake.

- She is? / - She's awake.

Sanha, where are you going?

- Hey! / - Sanha!

Wait! Sanha!

Stay here. I'll go.

Sanha.

You can't go anywhere in your condition.

No. Something went wrong.

I need to go to the morgue and check again.

There's no need.

We already went and heard everything.

No, mom. Suho isn't dead.

He wouldn't die without me.

He is your husband, Suho.

The location where they found the body...

And you saw the watch too, didn't you?

Sanha!

Cry.

Cry out loud, my baby.

Namjun,

congratulations on becoming

the CEO of Aura Produce.

Thank you, Vice-Chairman.

And this.

(CEO Kim Namjun)

This was specially made for you by the chairman.

Chairman Park is here.

Hello, sir.

Looks good. Let's sit.

Sir.

What is this?

Each subsidiary's earnings report for the last quarter.

Aura Construction, Distribution and Cosmetics

increased their profit margins by at least 50%

compared to last year but...

The problem is Aura Bio.

Yes. Only Aura Bio has had negative profits

for the past few years.

I think...

Restructuring will be unavoidable.

What do you think, CEO Kim?

I agree with the vice-chairman.

I think we should sell it quickly

in order to minimize Aura Group's losses.

Mr. Chairman,

there was an accident at the warehouse.

What?

An accident?

The report says that the manager was hit by a forklift.

Chairman Park!

What brings you all the way here?

Don't get up.

Lie back down.

I can't believe you came all this way to see me.

Thank you so much.

The doctor says you need to rest for a month.

The company will pay your medical bills

as well as your salary and compensation,

so you don't need to worry.

They say if you fall, might as well rest.

Take a nice break and return to work healthy.

You know Produce

can't operate without the warehouse manager, right?

Yes, sir. Thank you.

We heard

an employee administered first aid on you.

Yes.

We should formally reward...

That contractual employee, Mr. Park.

It'll help quiet the workers as well.

I'm exact when it comes to reward and punishment.

Yes, sir.

Chairman Park is here! Everyone!

The warehouse is Aura's hub

and central nervous system.

I'm sure you're all disturbed because of the accident.

I give you my word

and will make a promise right now.

I'll focus more on employee safety training...

And make sure a tragic accident like this

never occurs again.

Yes, sir.

Here. Use this to take everyone out to dinner.

Thank you, Mr. Chairman!

Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

We heard a man named Mr. Park saved the manager.

Where is he? He was just here...

There he is. Hey, Mr. Park!

Yes?

Sanha.

About Suho's funeral...

Okay, okay. I'll take care of everything.

Watch over your sister.

If anything happens to her, I'll die too. Got it?

Okay. Don't worry.

I'll stick to her like glue.

We'll prepare accordingly.

Yes, please. Thank you.

Honey.

Hi. How is Sanha doing?

She still won't talk.

She just cries.

I wish I could be sick instead.

It breaks my heart to see her that way.

Her sky has fallen and her world has been crushed.

Her determination to find Suho...

Is what kept her going all these years.

You were talking to that man about the funeral, right?

Since the police investigation is closed,

let's not delay and bury Suho right away.

That way, Sanha can move on.

Okay.

We need to be strong in times like these...

And help Sanha get back up. Okay?

Honey.

Even I feel like my heart is being torn apart.

How must Sanha feel?

My poor baby. What should we do?

We need to endure this.

Let's be strong.

For our daughter.

For our Sanha.

Sanha...

You are my everything.

This was the only item he had on him.

Stop it, Sanha.

Just let it out. Cry.

Scream. I'll listen.

Sanha.

Why?

Why do these things keep happening to me?

What did I do wrong?

It wasn't bad enough that they took Geoni?

They had to take Suho too?

Why am I being punished like this?

What did I do that was so wrong?

Sanha.

I wish I could just die too.

I don't want to live.

I don't want to live in a world without Suho.

- Have a good night. / - Good night.

- Good night. / - Good night.

Sanha!

Cry.

Cry out loud, my baby.

(Oh Sanha)

(Grandfather)

My goodness. Come in, Dogyeong.

How long will you screen my calls?

Mother, please scold him.

He refused all the nice positions

and insists on suffering for no good reason.

My goodness. Your skin is so dry.

Are you eating well?

Don't worry, grandmother.

Since I'm working hard, I'm eating and sleeping better

than I do at home.

Get your act together.

While you were wasting away,

Namjun became the CEO of Produce

and is acting like the owner of Aura

right by grandfather's side.

Don't cry after he takes everything...

Come in. The chairman is waiting for you.

Who said you could work at the warehouse?

When you were kicked out for causing trouble,

you were cut off from Aura completely.

Dogyeong bleeds Aura. Where else would he go, sir?

I'll find him a nice position.

Don't bother.

You're correct, grandfather.

At first, I thought about going to another company

but I had no choice but to come back to Aura.

Why? Why Aura?

As I read through

all the documents on Aura including its history,

I was able to feel your pride and self-esteem.

Pride and self-esteem?

Yes.

Since I'm your flesh and blood,

I wanted to inherit that attitude.

That's why I got a job at the warehouse

which is Aura's hub and central nervous system.

I wanted to learn more about Aura.

I know I've been inadequate and a loser grandson

who only disappointed you...

But I'll show you

how I rise up and accomplish things on my own.

Park Dogyeong, no, Lee Suho...

Don't bother trying so hard.

You're just a fake anyway.

Just be the puppet, Dogyeong's fill-in for now.

Until I take over all of Aura...

That is the part you play.

Can you make some time for me?

I need to talk to you.

Isn't it hard living here?

My mother must be making life difficult for you.

Is that what you wanted to talk about?

No.

How is Sanha doing?

It's not like I can call and ask how she's doing.

I thought you'd know.

What do you mean, how is she doing?

I guess you didn't hear.

Her husband, Lee Suho...

They found his body.

What?

Where did you go?

Sanha said she wanted to eat,

so I went and got porridge.

What? You can't leave her alone.

What if something happens to her?

Sanha!

Sanha...

Where did she go?

I wish I could just die too.

I don't want to live.

I don't want to live in a world without Suho.

Go look for her. Hurry.

They found Sanha's husband's body?

But... How do you know that?

I was with her when she got the news.

Again?

This isn't the time for this.

I need to go to her right now.

Hello, mother.

Namjun, what do we do?

What do we do about Sanha?

I just heard the news

and was about to go to the hospital.

How's Sanha?

Mom! Sanha isn't in the mortuary

or in the bathroom!

I can't find her anywhere!

What does she mean?

Sanha isn't there?

Did she go missing?

Yes. I'll head there right now.

(Oh Sanha)

The number you have dialed is unavailable.

Please leave a message after the tone.

My poor baby.

My poor Sanha.

Mother!

Namjun.

Our poor Sanha... Sanha...

I know it's hard but please tell me what happened

so that I can find her as soon as possible.

After putting Suho in the casket,

I went to bring Sanha her mourner's dress.

I think she left while we were out.

Did you call her friends?

I called everyone.

I called all of her friends but none of them

know where she is.

She wouldn't do anything rash, would she?

She said she doesn't want to live in a world

without Suho.

Don't be ridiculous.

Sanha wouldn't leave her parents

and do such a thing.

Father, mother, I think I know where she is.

I'll call you as soon as I find her.

Okay.

Suho...

Please...

Protect our Sanha.

I'm begging you.

Dogyeong isn't even home.

Where is he?

Where were you?

Why weren't you answering your phone?

Do you know how worried I was?

Esther.

Don't be too shocked.

You said Lee Suho grew up at the same orphanage

as you, right?

They found his body.

So?

What does that have to do with you

staying out all night?

Aren't you sad?

Aren't you shocked?

I knew. I already heard.

I planned to go to the funeral.

Sanha is missing right now.

It must've been too traumatizing.

Were you looking for her all this time?

Why would you do that?

This has nothing to do with you!

I'm worried about Sanha.

Why do you keep worrying about Sanha?

Your wife is not Oh Sanha! It's me!

The woman right before you!

I don't understand why either! I don't!

I don't know why I can't stop thinking about her

and why my heart aches whenever I see her!

I'm so worried about her, it drives me insane.

Then let's go there right now. I'll go with you.

You may remember something you didn't back then.

I remember.

I know where she may be.

You stay right here.

Sanha has her family.

She has CEO Kim Namjun!

Sorry. I'm sorry.

I don't want to leave Sanha alone.

Whatever you two do, it's useless.

Lee Suho is now dead.

Sanha.

Wait for me.

I'm sure it was around here somewhere.

Just where...

Where were you, Suho?

Were you all alone...

In this cold, empty place?

Suho...

Suho...

For more infomation >> Left-handed wife | 왼손잡이 아내 EP.30 [ENG, CHN / 2019.02.21] - Duration: 34:31.

-------------------------------------------

GUERRE nel MONDO video TIME LAPSE curiosità e stranezze nel mondo - Duration: 5:34.

The wars in the world

from 2500 B.C. to today

For more infomation >> GUERRE nel MONDO video TIME LAPSE curiosità e stranezze nel mondo - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

P!NK – Walk Me Home 「 8D Audio」✔ - Duration: 2:59.

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

For more infomation >> P!NK – Walk Me Home 「 8D Audio」✔ - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

RICARDO MILOS MEME COMPILATION !🕺 *dont click if u dont wanna see a topless man dancin* - Duration: 10:39.

Mina Sako arigato kawaii

girl

in the city

I see something however is the time when everyone

No

we see the handsome the daughter

in my life

great

- right until you feel that

wait a minute

yes

Asian Games regeni live events and then especially with da índia bosses they

listen to me so we do have one more

For more infomation >> RICARDO MILOS MEME COMPILATION !🕺 *dont click if u dont wanna see a topless man dancin* - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Tặng Chim Họa Mi Hót số 15 - Hoamisontay - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Tặng Chim Họa Mi Hót số 15 - Hoamisontay - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Come fare il Bubble Waffle - CUCINA INSTAGRAMMABILE - Jaser | Cucina da Uomini - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> Come fare il Bubble Waffle - CUCINA INSTAGRAMMABILE - Jaser | Cucina da Uomini - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Die Dolomiten: ein Paradies für Eiskletterer | Deutsch lernen mit Videos - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Die Dolomiten: ein Paradies für Eiskletterer | Deutsch lernen mit Videos - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Sweater en punto Tela de araña PARTE 2 - Duration: 20:21.

Hello friends, today we will continue with the second part of this cute

Knitted circular knit sweater spider web

This is how it has been going, we have already given the two turns in reverse,

look there we have it and we have arrived here,

remember that the rows are starting from when I've finished

a sleeve, between the sleeve and the body is the union, from there I'll start the

rows. We're going to weave 6 rights first,

6 rights and we have to decrease double or three points together that comes to

be these two we do not weave, we weave one and the two that we have not woven with the help of

the left needle we raise and we pass above what we wove, this

shape is going to form a chain in the center, once we did that,

again we weave 6 points, 1, 2,

3. 4. 5,

and 6, we are knitting to the right.

We already have 6 and we are lazada,

a right, lasso and again 6 points 1, 2, 3,

4, 5, 6 and we are repeating, it's our turn what is the double or three decrease

points together, we raise with the needle of the left and we mount the one that yes

we said, again 6 points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

6, lacing, a right, lacing and 6 again,

that's how we're going to continue weaving this row ...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and the three points together, remember these two do not knit,

we passed it to the needle on the right, we weave one and the two that we have not

tissue we raise it and on which yes we knit and that's how this row will end.

Once they finish and arrive here, they have to coincide, remember that we have

304 points and must match the get here, once they finish this

back, the one that follows is going to weave everything in law and again we will return to

repeat, but we'll see you there.

Here we have it ready, I've finished knit, notice ... here are the three

points together and lacing, 1, lacing and the next spin I knitted all the right.

Now we continue, we are going to guide of the last one that we have made the three

points together because again we're going to repeat, those three are on point together like this

that here are four rights to start because here are the other two because

are six,

4, 5,

and 6 points, here is the previous one we did and it's the same thing again,

double decrease, removed two, left one and these two that we did not knit we assembled it,

again we repeat everything as we have done 1, 2, 3,

4, 5, 6 and lazada, a right, Loop and again 6 ... 1, 2, 3,

4, 5, 6 and again here we see the 3,

He took two, I leave one and we ride, we go repeat again in this same way

four times, we have already done one, we're in the second and we're going to do

twice more, it means that they must have four loops up 1, 2

what are we doing and 2 more then I'm going to finish knitting and we're going to see

and I'm going to show you so that you observe better how you have to

to knit.

I already knitted the 4 loops up, look 1, 2, 3, 4 and

we have repeated in all the rows same, that would be 6 right, a loop,

one setback, one set, 6 right and double decrease and separated between

them with a right turn. Are already the 4 ... 1, 2, 3, 4, Let's knit

two laps in right from the last loop we have

done, let's do three more laps everything in law and we must continue

with 304 points, after they finish do the three laps in right, they go to

do a lap in reverse, and the

second round we are going to do decreases and there we will see each other.

I hope that seeing they can understand, since the rest of the tissue is going to be

repetitive, so look closely

as I have advanced 1, 2, 3, 4 and now 3 rows in right and one reverse and

see you later.

We have already arrived here and we have done two laps in right without any

increase or decrease that would come to be this here and a turn in reverse

So far, I have already advanced, I want you to fix and see how is this

chain that you see here, it's the three points together, they are the double decrease that

we've been doing and that's how it's going stay, like a chain in the center see

well ... once you have come this far, a row everything in reverse, we must

continue to have 304 points, now yes is when the decreases begin,

In this second row we are going to do again in reverse as we have done here,

remember that we made two rows in backwards here, they will also be two rows in

reverse but the second row is the one will take the decreases, where

Are they going to make the decreases? this same side where we have done the

double decrease, these three are also going to

do but knit upside down, let's knit up there,

it would, a setback,

and here are these two, these 2 we had without knitting

and we weave the third one in reverse and these two that we have not knit we assemble it like this

and we continue until we reach the other

in reverse, until you reach the other side where we make the three points together,

Again here, in total since I made this would be 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13 backwards,

and this one is the center one and then we repeat here, we do not weave these two,

we weave the third in reverse and these two we mount it and again 13 reverse,

and again we come to this part,

we do not weave two, we weave in reverse and this we assemble it, they will finish this row

in this way and see you in the next row because we're going to go back to

repeat this part of here but now we we see there to go back to explain them.

Here I finished doing, see ... the decreases in this part of

here, here here, once we have finished

this part we will continue the same way that we have been doing in this

part but this time no longer with six points right but with five because

we have made the decrease here and so so much has decreased to five

and we're going to do it right here,

they just touch the loops previous and right there laced,

a right, a tie and five rights,

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and again I would play

double decrease,

and 5 again 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, we have repeated the same thing here, what

unique is that it has varied is the diminished to 5 rights instead

of 6 and they will do the same again, when they reach 4 loops 1, 2, 3, 4, here

They will be equal 4 loops, weave two turns in right, one in reverse and the

next in reverse are the same decreases as we have done

now last, which is in this part, when they finish those 4

will continue, instead of 5 going to be 4

of 6, 5, 4, 3 rights will be four rights and they're going to weave

up to 3 loops and they will repeat, I will knit until you finish all that part and

I am going to show you because it seems to me that by showing him they will understand him better.

Why do not I knit it together? why as I tell you, it is repetitive and if

I show how you are going to understand better.

We have it ready, it's all this what I have woven,

we had stayed in this part, I I was explaining to them that we had to

make six rights, double decrease six rights, one loop, one right, one

loop and once we had the four Loops 1 2, 3, 4, we made one

turn in reverse, the next turn that we did the double decrease in these

parts of here and that's where it's gone shrinking or we have already decreased

points, in the next one that is the same as the one down here but it has decreased to

five rights, double decrease, five right,

lazada, a right, lazada and returned to repeat a lap in

reverse, the next turn in reverse we made the double decrease again,

in these parts that here was already declining and became

4 rights, double decrease, 4 rights, lacing,

a right, laced and so on three times, it has been three loops here,

up to 1, 2, 3, these two below were of 4 loops, 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 1, 2, 3, 4, ...

The next two have been 3 loops, 1, 2, 3 ... 1, 2, 3 ...

the next two last ones have been 2 loops 1, 2 ... 1, 2, and all are gone

weaving the same and in the part, in the second round in reverse, it has

the points have decreased, that's why has been decreasing, if here it was 6 right,

5 rights, 4 right, 3 right, 2 rights and a right.

a right, double decrease, a right a tie, a right, a lacing and so on

I ended up here, they are in 2 loops are here and another here and I did both

turns in right. So far we have this part and the only thing that remains

the waistband To end ,

the waistband we are going to change needle as you can appreciate the part of the

neck has shrunk quite a bit in points and if we weave with our 3.5 needles

they look too shrink, they can weave the waistband with them with 4.5 or

number 4, I think I'm going to do it with these same ones of 4.5 so you do not

they shrink the neck part too much and we are going to weave more or less

two centimeters and it would be closing.

We are in the part of here, I have already finished weaving, what comes to be the

Waistband, and now what we're going to close, for

close there are many ways to do it, this time I will not use the form

classic to close, but I'm going to do with a needle, that's because there's a

way to do it to get this out elastic, as we have done the part

below, when we started the We have made a cuff

different way to mount the points what was it so that they go out of shape

elastic and that's what I want them show, at the time that we have mounted the

points the way I've taught them, this when pulling, notice, how elastic

remains, both the fists, as in the part

from here below, they are very elastic, to close there is also a

elastic form, if you know any another way they can do it but

down here in the description box I'm going to leave you.

one of them is going to be this and here I will put in what

minute or so they are in case they want to go straight there, so let's go

close in that elastic way and then already

we cook the part of the sleeves, it is already I sewed it but then we do it together

and we would have finished our cute sweater,

now it's up to us to unite the sleeve

Tie the wool and let's start, let's take one side

two strands, there I do not know if you can to appreciate

and the same distance from the other side we also take 2

from here and here 2

where did this one come from here we also take 2,

of this other also from where the wool we take 2 ... 1, 2,

remember that as we are in the part of the waistband must match,

this side with this other side, again from where it came out 1, 2,

and here we have arrived or finished the part that is of the waistband, let's

continue in this same way until get to the armhole,

we continue to always take two strands, something very important is that the

When they are sewing, always follow the same chain, are not

taking from here and then to here and then here, always straight

same string, then if I have caught this during all the sewing I'm going to

keep taking that same until you get here on the other side, they will continue

sewing this way until you get here, they close it and we would have ready what

It's our cute sweater.

We have it ready, we have finished closing

and the part is elastic up here, we have also closed what

the sleeves and look here ... the sewing almost did not

note, this sweater is very nice.

And I hope you liked this cute sweater and if so do not forget to

SUBSCRIBE and leave me a like, remember that you can also dial the bell

of notifications for you to get a notice every time I upload a new video.

bye bye

For more infomation >> Sweater en punto Tela de araña PARTE 2 - Duration: 20:21.

-------------------------------------------

Kris Machala - POLSKI prezes ANGIELSKIEGO klubu - Duration: 16:31.

For more infomation >> Kris Machala - POLSKI prezes ANGIELSKIEGO klubu - Duration: 16:31.

-------------------------------------------

Quedarse de piedra. Perfecciona tu español, 44. - Duration: 1:13.

I am in Israel, exactly in Mitzpe Ramon.

This place is called Mekhtesh or something similar, but in English I've seen it called as a crater.

Really to me this is more a canyon,

and they say it is the largest canyon in this region.

When I see all this immensity, all these stones, the first thing that happened to me is that

I have stayed stone.

We use the expression stay of stone when we say that something surprises us a lot and the

metaphor is that we can not move from the surprise, exactly like a stone.

Do you know other similar expressions in Spanish or in your language?

Come on!

Share them below, in the comments and we will all learn with them.

Oh!

And do not forget to subscribe, Like, click the little bell you can see over here

to receive notifications when I post new videos

See you in the next video.

¡Hasta luego!

For more infomation >> Quedarse de piedra. Perfecciona tu español, 44. - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Breakfast Nachos * Super Bacon * 자막 字幕 उपशीर्षक ( Real Sounds ) | Nomnomsammieboy - Duration: 12:51.

Crispy crunchy tortilla chips!

so yummy but we need some toppings!

scrambled eggs!

It is easier to spread out the eggs with your fingers

nachos are all about even distribution

i cooked these on low heat for a long time so they are super soft and fluffy

BACON!

pork jowl bacon!

my brother gave me a ton of pork jowl for my birthday!

it is like super bacon!

so delicious!

new york state cheddar cheese!

Smoked gouda cheese!

Heat gun time!

Salsa!

Looks so good!

I forgot something...

I am too excited and forgot to put on a super important ingredient!

The eggs are so creamy soft and delicate

Green onion!!

Thank god I remembered

Hot sauce too!

now this is beautiful perfection!

It is a mess to eat but a delicious treat!

I try to get one loaded chip and put an empty chip on top or eat it right after!

That way you have a balance of toppings and crunchy chips

The cheese melted so well. The gouda is especially creamy!

The smokey gouda fatty salty pork and and sharp cheddar give it a real breakfast taste

it is still nachos and the hot sauce, salsa and green onion remind you

their tang and lightness balancing all the fat flavors

The creamy soft scrambled egg provides the texture contrast

texture contrast in food is so important and often overlooked

Sour cream in traditional nachos is both for a cooling taste and also creamy texture

The egg serves the same two purposes.

The creamy egg contrasts the crunchy chip and balances the heat of the salsa and hot sauce!

To get your egg this soft just use very low heat!

Stir frequently never letting too many pieces harden at once!

Be careful! If you stir too much it will have too fine a texture and be like a egg sauce.

Let some of the egg cook to a semi hard texture then stir then let it sit again.

Sometimes I do like diner or elementary cafeteria style scrambled eggs

Scrambled eggs that are fairly firm and dry

They do well in burritos where you need something with more structure that won't fall out the tortilla

or if they are soaked in hot sauce or in a sandwich

eggs are so versatile and beautiful!

Thank you birds!

Have you guys been noticing the thick sexy chunks of pork jowl bacon?

They are so juicy!

The pork jowl I have is unsliced so I can cut it as thick and juicy as I like!

I cooked the pork jowl low and slow too to make it extra tender

I turned up the heat at the end to give the edges some crisp crunch

The heat gun also crisped the pork because the air gets over 1000 degrees

Air that hot air frys the outside of the bacon and the cheese. I had to be careful not to burn the chips!

Be careful using heat guns or blow torches at home!

kids make sure you have parental supervision!

Always keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen!

I keep a fire extinguisher by my stove and always have it ready when I use my blow torch or heat gun for cooking!

I feel like I'm in the safety kids right now..

Remember to look both ways before crossing the street!

never get in a strangers van

do not trust grown ass men who eat on the internet for money

pro safety tips!

I didn't think this would be super filling

but I am starting to get full!

I guess pork and cheese have a lot of fat

and fat makes you feel full fast

I think overall calorie wise this meal is ok!

Just maybe a lot at once

but that is kind of what I do!

Ok enjoy the crunchy sounds guys and the delicious food! try this out yourself!

I am going to go start working on my lunch :D

Love ya'll!

You all mean so so so so much to me!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét