Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

Hello everybody! Welcome to the Kids Fun Show!

Today we're gonna be making edible Marshmallow Slime

Edible slime?

Yes Ulya! For this we need

marshmallow

powdered sugar

By the way don't forget to subscribe put your thumbs up and hit the bell

I think it will be yummy!

Let's begin!

Put it in the oven for one minute

It stretches!

Ulya, Let's try it!

It's so sweet!

Yeah! It's really sweet!

We hope you like our slime. Subscribe to our channel if you want to watch more intresting videos! Bye! Bye!

For more infomation >> How to make Marshmallow Edible Slime - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

SISTERS HANDCUFF CHALLENGE (WITHOUT HANDCUFFS) - Duration: 10:43.

Good morning family! It's President's Day weekend.

it's gonna be a long weekend our kids do not have school on Monday

and the weather forecast is rain rain starting yesterday all through this

entire week so everyone's stuck inside Jon took some of the kids to the store so I was

able to get a shower this morning get ready that's nice that doesn't

happen super often hope the kids have been fighting like crazy already so I

just know this day is gonna be nuts so I'm just gonna tidy up real quick head

downstairs fill up our diffusers with all of the bright and happy and cheery

sunshiny oils and then yeah start our day

you guys want to tell me why a kid lined my windowsill with post-it notes why do

things like this happen?

Now, happy diffusers.

smells so good. that should cheer everyone up because look how gloomy it is outside

it's so dark and drab just wet and gross

okay I'm gonna fill up our diffuser by the front door and then hopefully Jon

will be back and we can get breakfast going and get the day started

Merry what's the matter? we just finished up breakfast kids are getting a

little restless because holiday weekend

yeah they are they're really like getting on each other's nerves and then

on our nerves I don't know how we're gonna survive the next two days with all

these kids home what like our parents generations always talked about how

their parents like put them in the same shirt or like made them like

handcuffed together or whatever

YES

The next time they fight, I'm doing it.

I'm gonna tie their hands together

yes! Let's do it.

It'll happen guaranteed because

Oh hello everybody (giggles)

I feel like I was kind of excited about the idea but they're getting along so

well of course on all the days when we're like oh that would be hilarious

and then they're like not fighting I'm kind of thinking let's just do it for

pure entertainment the thing is we need to keep them occupied and I'm not really

sure how they do that but I wonder if you can use the same idea as some sort

of team-building exercise Oh, we're doing it.

this will be perfect I want to see if you guys can work together as a team put

your hands together each need a freehand how are you going to go to the

bathroom

your first task as a team is to build a skyscraper with the magnet blocks

We can't do this mom! just give us a second option.

what are you doing? Trying to get out of there? NOOOO

They found their way out of it so we're gonna...come closer to each other.

Your next challenge is to empty the

dishwasher you cannot break anything do not break anything you better work

together and communicate first off that's not away secondly Elena oh you're

gonna wash your hands because you just got our clean dishes all dirty

How's it going in here ladies

I just hope they don't kill each other

If that was me and my brother it would've already been done so they're already doing great

I'm I am proud of them already doing so well you guys almost done

Not even close.

oh there's barely anything in the bottom except for the silverware

Can we just stop please?

One hour. They've lasted one hour.

they finally figured out how to work together as a team and they are

doing a great job I don't know how much longer they'll have to stay like that we'll see

What's happening are you done yeah you guys did a great job I'm so proud of you I just

turn off the TV upstairs and Jude said "who did that?", I did it from my phone

whoever turned off it, you have to pause and turn it back on

Why? Cause somebody turned off polly pocket

I hear water

What's going on in here?

yeah let's not do that. if you wanna know what trouble looks like this is

trouble right here no no more water. we're not playing in it come on

I got the next challenge!

Jon they can not do that!

you gotta tell her jump when it's time to jump Elena when she says jump you got

jump ready

skip hop did not work out. yeah that was my bad. But they said they're still going to stay tied

together I asked

I don't want to stay tied up until bed

Now we have to do jumping jacks!

Maybe that was a bad idea

Jude really wants to do a sleeping contest whoever

wakes up first loses

now like 4:30 so it's been several hours yeah I want to do it til Tuesday okay

you like being tied your sister that much yeah no please dad what do you

think about that time baby have to like stay tied

they're crazy anyway the last challenge then digit on is dinner they're making

dinner we're gonna make our own package so let's see how they do get in this

pizza dough mate sorry guys but this early and terrible idea nuts not okay

which one of you can put the attachment on

I know it twist twist you can tell that the Murrays are cooking when the smoke

detectors are going off there must be something burned on the pan of it

sometimes messes happens when they happen oh I like that quote sometimes

Nexis happen when they happen good job should we turn it on mom they

work together yeah turn it on oh yeah you can do it

how do you think you did don't touch it please I you guys did not really wash

your hands

so I've taken over I'm gonna finish cutting up the bell peppers so we can

have a pizza in because I think their kids are getting did you learn anything

important today what did you are be nice to your sister did you learn yeah yeah

and it's not I'm getting tied up did you learn that it's more fun to work as a

team sometimes than to do everything yourself

yeah hopefully everyone's gonna go - except we have exhausted I'm exhausted

so this is a bunch of fun reading watches it was for us trying to do

jumping jacks comment below with what your favorite part way we'll see you

remember

For more infomation >> SISTERS HANDCUFF CHALLENGE (WITHOUT HANDCUFFS) - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

O WUANT REAGIU AO MEU VÍDEO E OLHA NO QUE DEU! (SOLTOU GARGALHADA???) [ENGRAÇADO] - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> O WUANT REAGIU AO MEU VÍDEO E OLHA NO QUE DEU! (SOLTOU GARGALHADA???) [ENGRAÇADO] - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

PewDiePie vs T-Series LIVE *CLEAN MUSIC* *8K SUBS AWAY* - Duration: 1:51:54.

For more infomation >> PewDiePie vs T-Series LIVE *CLEAN MUSIC* *8K SUBS AWAY* - Duration: 1:51:54.

-------------------------------------------

প্রশ্ন ও উত্তর শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী question and answer - Duration: 37:52.

For more infomation >> প্রশ্ন ও উত্তর শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী question and answer - Duration: 37:52.

-------------------------------------------

MIBR - Binds and skins - PC and InGame Settings (part 2) - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> MIBR - Binds and skins - PC and InGame Settings (part 2) - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

SOSYAL MEDYA HİLE PROGRAMI İNSTAGRAM YOUTUBE HİLELERİ 2019 - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> SOSYAL MEDYA HİLE PROGRAMI İNSTAGRAM YOUTUBE HİLELERİ 2019 - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

8 trucos infalibles que deberíamos probar.| Noticias 24/7 - Duration: 8:42.

For more infomation >> 8 trucos infalibles que deberíamos probar.| Noticias 24/7 - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

Pregnancy At 26Th Week ||The Complete Mother's Guide About 26th Week Of Pregnancy|| - Duration: 15:11.

snoozy feeling or faint etc

For more infomation >> Pregnancy At 26Th Week ||The Complete Mother's Guide About 26th Week Of Pregnancy|| - Duration: 15:11.

-------------------------------------------

FROZEN 2 PIZZA TIME REACTION | FROZEN II REACTION by Aldo Jones - Duration: 7:07.

Hello, My Lovely Niblings.

Welcome to my first reaction.

Also if may not seem like it, I'm terrorized.

This is my first reaction so I will make a lot of mistakes but you will forgive me cause

I'm your favorite uncle.

The video I want to react to is the new teaser trailer... the first teaser trailer of Frozen

2.

The new Disney movie and I have to say that the first Frozen didn't like me so much.

There were too many characters, Olaf the snow puppet was really annoying, too many songs,

so I didn't appreciate it so much.

The last Disney movie I really loved was Tangled.

That was a real masterpiece and Moana... hmmm...

I also didn't like Moana so much but Frozen really annoyed me, I've found this movie really

boring so I don't what to expect from this teaser trailer.

I don't know.

Maybe this one could be cooler, could be better than the first movie.

I don't know.

Let's watch the video.

To watch the video I have to use this, my new gadget.

The magic glasses.

It's incredible.

I can't see.

I can't see and this is my cat.

Can you see my cat?

I can't see my cat and now, I can see my cat.

This is my cat's a*s.

Did you like it?

Yes?

Ok.

Let's go.

My cat.

Still my cat's a*s.

Wow, so dark.

I have to say...

I have to admit.

Elsa is beautiful and now, if possible, is also more beautiful.

She's graphically better than the first movie and this is clear enough.

She also seems grown up.

Maybe she's older than the first movie.

Cool.

This is really cool.

She's a kind of a mix between Aquaman and Frozone... in female version, obviously.

This fall.

Anna was the coolest character of the first movie.

This guy is anonymous.

Since now it seems darker than the first one and the CGI is really powerful, really amazing

but my cat's a*s is... is better.

Woah.

The soundtrack is still annoying but I have to admit that the trailer was cool.

The atmosphere, the tone of the movie seems darker than the first one and I'm one of that...

Go away, Babou.

Come on.

Come on.

Come on.

What I was saying?

Uhm I'm...

I really appreciate dark... dark atmospheres in movies.

That's why I loved some DC movies and not always I appreciate the too light atmospheres in

Marvel movies, so I hope this new movie would have a darker atmosphere.

It's the same sensation... but I think it will not be so dark because this is that typical

trailer where the movie seems darker than the final version.

Like, for example, Age of Ultron.

In Avengers Age of Ultron, the trailers seemed really dark but the movie is absolutely not

so dark and the comedy situations are really a lot.

The same thing happened with the Pixar movie, REBEL.

When I watched the trailer the movie seemed very serious, very dark but finally, the movie

was a comedy, so also in this same situation, the trailer seems...

BABOU!!!

Also in this trailer, the atmosphere seems really dark but finally the movie will be

the same thing as ever, so Olaf will be annoying, there'll be a lot of funny situations and

other stuff but this trailer, I think is cool.

I liked it.

Let's wait for the next one.

In the meanwhile, I have to close this damned video, this damned reaction, with the cat

that breaks my bal*s continuously and see you in the next video.

Let me know if you liked this reaction.

I think I need to make some videos where I talk in English, cause I have to improve my

English.

I have to take practice and I think I could make some reactions, cause they are fast videos

to do and I can do it in the meanwhile I work on the next Weird Trailer.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> FROZEN 2 PIZZA TIME REACTION | FROZEN II REACTION by Aldo Jones - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Lemaitre - Fast Lovers (Official Video) - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Lemaitre - Fast Lovers (Official Video) - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

MI PRIMERA VEZ /MY FIRST TIME (WITH ENG SUB) | Dani Velazquez - Duration: 4:55.

Hello, welcome to my channel!

Well, how are you? Welcome to my channel my name is Dani Velazquez and...

I don't know what to say

I don't know who I am xD

I need to focus my thoughts, I will call my tarot spirit ("is everywhere")

How you can see, this is my first video that I upload on this channel

I'm veryyyy happy, but I'm really nervous

because I'm a person extremly shy

Well not too much but the enough when I have a camera in front of me

*no ones care*

for a long time I wanted to upload videos here

but there was always some reason that prevented me

however, I want to say thank you to all the people (especially my boyfriend)

that were motivating me

they somehow "pushed" me forward and they told me: "come on, go ahead"

So, I'm here, sittin firm as a sergeant lol

and I'm going to start uploading videos of differents topics.

*you know what I mean*

basically this channel is a variety

I will do makeup tutorials, video vlogs

I want you to know what my life is like

who I'm like a person

I want to introduce you to my world so you can see the human disaster that I am xD

*shut up girl*

I want you to know me well

and I want to know you

so that is the reason that I created this channel with that purpose, to know you!

If you see that I can't to speak it's because I use a lot of make up

as you can see, behind this beautiful face

there's a human, thank you so much.

*joke*

*shit shut up*

I hope you like this kind of content that i will upload

and in the case that no, please let me know in comments

so I can improve it

more than anything to have more experience

because as you can see I'm new to this

I'm like a baby when starts to walk

but I got a baby walker

the baby walker is Julian

I warn you from the beginning that there will be faults in the edition

because i'm new and there are going to be some things that...

a "windows error"

but hey, it doesn't matter, let's go hand in hand learning

learning

learning

Reflections of life: "learning, learning" by Dani Velazquez 2019

Well, I'll give a brief introduction of who I am

At this moment, I'm twenty . In february 27th I will be twenty one

So I will be legal in every country in the world

FINALLY, SHIT! lol

I'm from Buenos Aires (Argentina) but I grew up in Ituzaingo (a small town)

I recently moved to the capital

I'm a fan of makeup

I like to sing

Also, I really love a lot a LOOOT of bands

all types

it's not that I have a specific musical taste, but sometimes I have my preferences

in a time of my life I listened a lot to Michael Jackson

I was like: "I can't believe it, it's Michael"

I was moonwalker, "jacksonera" in Spanish

I had a period that was quite dark because I disguised myself as Michael Jackson

At some point I will upload a video telling about my dark past

I also liked listening to One Direction

*bad pronunciation* I said it with an Argentine accent

Reflective moment: (for Spanish people) I do not know if it happens

to you that sometimes you feel embarrassed to pronounce the words

in English for fear that others will tell you that you are a cocky

Also I was fan of BTS , thanks to a friend who showed me their music and I instilled Korean culture

I was a lot of time being a fan of them

I love speaking in English, I love everything that implies this language

I also like other languages ​​like Italian or French but I still don't find it as easy as

as English

*I can't even speak in my language lol*

I did a course in the United States for two months

That I'm going to upload a video telling all my experience

it was a great experience because I improved my English incredibly

To be honest I am not a very party person, I mean, I'm a party person among my friends

but the reality is, if you give me the option between going out or staying at home, I prefer to stay at home watching movies and playing videogames

is the truth, what do you want me to say xD

that's more or less what I am, I gave you a slight introduction of what my channel is going to be.

If you liked this video don't forget to press the button <3

Activate the bell so that you can tell you when I upload a new video

if you want to see this little face

I would also appreciate very much if you share this video

when someone is new, a help doesn't hurt

I will be super super grateful

to those who help me I will be giving them a candy

"Did you share my video? take a candy"

Also, here I put my social media, if u wanna follow me <3

Here is Instagram, Facebook and Twitter

In the description box I leave my secondary channel that I have with my boyfriend "JULYDANY"

There we upload videos of comedies (sketches) and a bit of everything

So that was it, thank you very much for watching this video and see you in the next

Bye!

"who am I?, who am I? I don't know who I am"

-"you're crazy" why you are in my house?"

"Oh sorry, I'm sorry, I thought this was the church"

-"Why do you laugh alone?" xD

For more infomation >> MI PRIMERA VEZ /MY FIRST TIME (WITH ENG SUB) | Dani Velazquez - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

"Невский. Чужой среди чужих". 15 серия - Duration: 50:14.

For more infomation >> "Невский. Чужой среди чужих". 15 серия - Duration: 50:14.

-------------------------------------------

Самые необычные способы натренировать свой мозг и стать умнее - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> Самые необычные способы натренировать свой мозг и стать умнее - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

💵 💵 💵 How to Buy YouTube Views The Right Way?💵 💵 💵 - Duration: 3:08.

Should you buy YouTube views? We've all seen adverts on eBay and other websites

offering services to sell you views and subscribers. But will using these services

help or harm your channel? Well that's what this video is all about. Mike T

Patterson, grow, influence, engage. Hi my name's Mike I'm a content creator just

like you and I started this channel to help other creators grow on the platform.

So if you're interested in growing on YouTube why not subscribe. Youtube terms of

service lay out strategies for getting views which aren't allowed and these

include; Services that attempt to get YouTube views through automated means or

attempts to force or trick viewers into watching videos and not okay.

Purchasing views from third-party websites eg paying 10 pound for a

thousand views, deceptive layouts on third-party websites that trick viewers

into playing a video when they click on unrelated elements on the page. Serving

pop-ups where a new window appears under the current window. Redirects when a URL

changes or sends a viewer to a new page in the middle of a click. Ultimately if

you're going to contract someone to help promote your content, it should be

someone you absolutely trust as you maybe put in the fate of your channel

and your business on YouTube in their hands!

But if you do decide to use a service like this are you really gonna see any

growth? You see YouTube has cracked down and closed a lot of fake accounts and its

services like this, who let's face it can't be real people sat watching your

videos that take advantage of these fake accounts. Meaning and no one's gonna get any

value from your content and even if you do get the views you're not gonna get

any engagements or new subscribers. So what's the point? You see there's no easy

route to success on YouTube it takes hard work and commitment and anyone who

tells you anything else is lying to your face. You see at the end of the day

YouTube is a marathon not a sprint you have to love what you're doing and

you have to put the work in. But with all that being said there might be another

way where you can work around this and actually buy views. Right now I bet you're

asking yourself "hasn't he just said don't buy views?" Yeah don't buy views

from these services but why not offer a hundred-pound giveaway on your channel

for someone who subscribes leaves a comment and shares your video?

Pretty soon word is going to get around it this guy's giving away free

money for people who subscribe, leave a comment and share the

video and before you know it you're going to get more views on your video

you can get more shares and you can get more engagement. Then maybe next time

offer an e-book, offer a service, something of value until you're ready to give

away that cash prize again. Over time viewers are going to come to know that

your chance the place they should come to get free money. Put this in the

description of all your videos "The home worth $100 giveaway", but make sure they

know they have to subscribed, shared and commented on your video and by this

way you're not breaching YouTube's Terms of Service. You're getting views subscribers

and engagements on your video. So you're not exactly buying views but your building

a community. Sounds good right? So is this a method that you'd consider

using? Let me know in the comments below, look out for new videos every Wednesday

and Saturday and don't forget you want to grow your brand, supercharge your

influence and find new ways to engage with your audience like, subscribe and

click the bell so you don't miss out and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> 💵 💵 💵 How to Buy YouTube Views The Right Way?💵 💵 💵 - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

PewDiePie vs T-Series LIVE *CLEAN MUSIC* *8K SUBS AWAY* - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> PewDiePie vs T-Series LIVE *CLEAN MUSIC* *8K SUBS AWAY* - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Forza Horizon 4 1969 Dodge Charger Fully Upgraded - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> Forza Horizon 4 1969 Dodge Charger Fully Upgraded - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

시리아철군에 대한 랜폴의원과 언론인 논쟁 - Duration: 10:58.

For more infomation >> 시리아철군에 대한 랜폴의원과 언론인 논쟁 - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

Roast Chicken Over Vegetables with Seamus Mullen | Chef Recipes | Well Done - Duration: 2:22.

- I'm Seamus Mullen, I'm chef and cookbook author.

I'm a big fan of meal prepping and meal planning

and healthy food, so I'm gonna show you

a really, really simple way to make a roast chicken.

So this is a recipe that I put together

exclusively for well done, but in my cookbook,

Real Food Heals, I've got a ton of recipes

that are very, very similar, they're all really healthy,

super delicious, and easy to make.

First thing that is really important when roasting

a chicken, is making sure that you trust the chicken.

Just take your string and tie around one of the legs

and then take the other leg and bring it up together

like that and just kinda go back and forth

and tie it off, that's all I'm gonna do.

You see I've tucked the wings up behind it like that.

And that way everything is held in place

and roasts nice and evenly.

We're gonna season it with some kosher salt,

dukkah spice, it's a blend of spices and nuts,

and I'm gonna zest lemon right on top of the chicken.

And I'm gonna slice the lemon into thin slices

and we'll toss this in with some vegetables

that are gonna go underneath the chicken.

Add in some olive oil and a little balsamic vinegar.

Mix that together nicely, you can put fresh herbs in here

if you wanted to, there's no rules, this is like

a really simple and easy improvisational recipe.

You can do whatever you want.

We'll take the chicken, place it right on top.

Look how beautiful that is and then go right into an oven

at 425, I'm gonna go probably about an hour.

We'll check it after 45 minutes and see how it's doing.

Alright, so this beautiful roast chicken

it's gone for an hour and we're at exactly 155 degrees

at the joint, so we know the chicken's perfectly cooked.

First we're gonna cut off the butcher's twine,

might be easier with a pair of scissors, note to self.

So when you're taking the leg off,

you want to look at that nice area

right between the breast and the leg,

and grab the leg like that and just kind of insert

the tip of your knife and cut down,

pull the leg away from the rest of the body.

The joint will just pop right out,

it will come right out like that.

Put the leg up like this so it's kind of like a V,

to find that nook in between and just go straight down.

And that's how you are able to perfectly separate

the thigh meat from the drum stick.

When you go down the middle of the breast,

cut down until you get the front,

pull the breast away from the breast plate.

We'll set that aside, we're gonna use that

to make our soup later, our leftover soup.

Here we get a nice little wing.

We can take some of our roasted vegetables,

get a piece of thigh, and a drumstick, wing,

and then take the breast and just cut the breast

into a couple of nice pieces like that

and that is a super simple and easy to make roast chicken.

Really easy, all we gotta do is clean up, enjoy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét