Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

What's up guys, I'm Brad Rodriguez from fix this build that and today

I'm going to show you how to make the perfect workbench for your garage workshop

It's got a large work surface and a place to sit and do some work

It's got a ton of storage with five drawers on each cabinet and it's got a hutch with built-in pegboard storage and a light

Stay tuned and I'll show you just how I did it.

I modeled this build after the setup that I've been using for over a decade here

It's - 15 inch cabinets on either side with a 60-inch top and a pegboard hutch

I'm gonna leave out the center cabinet down below for now and make this a nice workbench or shop desk

My dad's gonna be getting the old version for his garage

I'm gonna walk through the full bill here. But this is basically a mash up of the garage base cabinets

I just made and my drill press stand that I made last year now

I'm gonna share a lot of tips and insights to make this build or any similar one go smoother

I'm building both cabinets at the same time out of three quarter inch Baltic birch plywood

Each side piece gets a toe kick notch, which I marked for and cut on the bandsaw

If you're cutting these with the jig saw you can stack two sides together

And cut them both at once since you don't have a fence for repeated cuts like I do here

the cabinet sides are joined together by a bottom piece and four stretchers

and you want the width of the bottom and the length of

The stretchers to be exactly the same

so take the extra time and make sure they match up when you're cutting them and

I have a square cabinet here makes everything down the road a lot harder now

With a small cabinet like this

Connecting the sides is a lot easier since you can use smaller clamps

I held the stretchers in place between the sides and attach them with pocket screws

and when putting the bottom on make sure the check that it's 90 degrees to

both the sides and your workbench before attaching it if

the bottom slopes from the front of the back of the cabinet this can follow up your drawer install if you'll be

using spacers like I do

the back stretchers are secured to the top and bottom to firm up the whole assembly

and give an attachment point for anchoring to the wall

I'm using the same homemade adjustable leveling feet for the cabinet's as I did before I

Cut three by three blocks to beef up the base for the t-nuts

They're gonna be installed then I attach the blocks with glue and Brad nails and moved on to the drawer slides while the glue dried

I typically install my slides with the cabinet sitting upright, but this time I tried it with the cabinet on its side

It's a bit easier doing it this way

since you don't have to clamp the spacers in place or worry about the slides

tipping over as you go to grab some screws just

Make sure that the slides remain at a right angle to the front of the cabinet since

you don't have gravity holding everything down firmly to the bottom here.

Have full detailed plans available for this whole build including the exact measurements

for the drawers slides and all the other parts

There's a link in the description. You can go check that out

To close up the cabinets

I cut backs for them out of quarter-inch plywood

And I attach them with glue and staples to finish up the carcass

You can use Brad nails as well. But staples are gonna really hold better in a thin would like quarter-inch plywood

Next up was the drawers. I'm making ten of them here which means 40 parts with four different widths in two lengths

So having a cut list here is clutch

especially if you're trying to use odd size materials and offcuts from other projects like I did I

Printed out the layout on bond parts from Sketchup to get the most from each piece of plywood

Then I label the plywood with exactly what Parts I needed to get from it. I set the table saw fence for each width

I needed and I cut all the parts that were that size and

After I cut the parts

I marked them off the little sticky note and kept that little note on the plywood

Until I've gotten what I needed from each piece of plywood

Now this might seem like overkill but I can't tell you how many times that I've tried to wing it and I end up cutting

The wrong parts out of the wrong piece and I end up having to buy more wood

and like they say an ounce of planning

is worth $48 a Baltic birch or

Something like that

Now cutting the drawer fronts and backs to their final size is always a little bit tricky when using plywood

the total drawer width should be one inch narrower than the opening to account for the slides an

Easy way to check the sizing before you cut your parts is to do a dry fit in the cabinet

Use scraps to represent the sides in the front and see if they're gonna move easily between the slides

Being a little bit under vs. Over is a better side to err on for a good fit and easy sliding drawers. I

Took the stack of parts back to the pocket hole jig and I drilled the Front's in the backs and

putting the drawers to goes pretty quick with a set of clamps to help things along and

If you need a pocket hole jig a set of clamps or even drawer slides check out woodcraft the sponsor today's video

They carry a full assortment of woodworking power tools

Accessories and finishes and they have stores in over 70 Metro cities in the US and a full assortment on their website

I'm gonna have links down below in the description to all the items I use today in the build in

Thanks again to woodcraft for sponsoring this video.

I finished off the drawers by cutting full-sized quarter-inch bottom panels for the boxes

If your drawer box is a little out of square

There's an easy way to fix it here

line up the bottom and staple the panel to the front edge flush with the front of the box and

If the reveal running down the side isn't consistent and just use the bottom panel and pull the side into square to make that reveal

Consistent and fix it into place with staples. You can finish up with more staples along the side and that thing's not gonna move

After finishing the drawers I moved back to the cabinet base

I drilled holes in the blocks that I installed earlier for the leveling feet

each foot gets a 5/16 of an inch t9 and a 2 inch carriage bolt that allows for leveling on uneven garage floors and

all garages should slope from front to back and so you're gonna need these I

Finished off the base by installing a toe kick on each cabinet with Brad nails

Actually start calling these me nails more often

Yeah, maybe not

The last cabinet parts they make were the false drawer fronts. I cut them to size

I have a large sheet of plywood to get that continuous grain look that I love so much

Then I applied two coats of water-based polyurethane to the Front's in the cabinet sides

Installing the drawers becomes pretty straight forward at this point save for some minor adjustments

I used a quarter inch spacer for the bottom drawer and then I stacked on a

three-quarter inch piece for the next two drawers

Now the plywood that I'm using was even more undersized than normal and

that's gonna add up after several drawers

So if your spacing gets too far off, you can get drawer bottoms and fronts

running into each other and that is no bueno

So an easy way to check where you're at and see if there's any interference is to mock up the Front's

Using an eighth of an inch spacer between them

And then you can see if there's anything going on between the drawers and this one wasn't hitting. I don't want Adam

Anyway, just to be safe since it was a little too close

Before mounting the drawer fronts I went ahead and I drilled the holes for the pools first

Then I started at the bottom and I attached them to the drawer boxes with one in the quarter inch pocket screws from the inside

After getting them all installed

I finished them off by extending the holes for the pulls all the way through the drawer box and attaching the hardware on the front

At the top of the workbench is a plywood panel trimmed in hard wood like my other cabinets I

Cut the panel to size and I used 3/4 inch maple for the trim

to cut the trim to the right width

I used 2 pieces of plywood to set the fence

And this gave me about a one and three-eighths of an inch trim

Which will marry up perfectly with the double stack of plywood that I'll be using on the edge

And I attached the front trim to the top with pocket screws and glue leaving the trim long on each side

Instead of leaving the side pieces long like I've done before I went ahead and trim them to the exact size and join them the

Same way as I did the front

After those were attached. I came back with a flush cut saw and trimmed off the excess length of that front trim

Instead of using two full sized pieces of plywood for the top

I used 3 inch strips along the edges and the front in the back

To build it up and have a place to attach the lower cabinets. I

Glued and screwed the pieces down and I put two more small strips in between the front and the back

where the cabinets would overlap on that inner edge I

Wrapped up the top by sanding all the seams flush and applying two coats of polyurethane

The finishing touch on the work bench is the hutch

I love having that light right above the workbench and all that pegboard is great for easily accessible storage

So I left the design pretty much the same but just made it a little bit sturdier

it's a two piece hutch with a frame for the pegboard held between the sides and top I

Use pocket hole joiner for the whole thing for easy assembly

And it's pretty big

So you might need some extra support like scraps stacked on top the cabinets that you just made

Note to self make that larger assembly table pronto

Considering the size of this hutch putting finish on the parts before assembly also makes this task a lot easier

After making the frame I joined the sides in the top of the hutch together then I moved on to the pegboard

I'm using just a basic white pegboard here and I cut it to size to fit the frame

Now to assemble the hutch

I turn the top upside down and I brought over the frame. I

Clamped it on and I used some offcuts of the pegboard

To set the frame forward a bit so that it would be flush on the back when it was attached

I'm working my way around the hutch. I connected the frame to the top and the sides with pocket screws

At this point I brought over the 4-foot LED light that I'm going to be using and I measured it for placement in the mounting

hardware I

Drilled holes and I installed some screw hooks, which I decided to replace with some screw eyes, which were a little bit smaller

You'll see that in a minute

Before mounting the pegboard. I located a spot to drill a hole for the power cord for the light

I'm probably gonna come back later and drill a similar hole at the bottom to run a power strip so that I can have power

Accessible right there on the top of the work bench as well

The pegboard goes on with 5/8 and an inch screws around the frame and that wraps everything up. I'm ready for final install. I

Couldn't take the old cabinets over to my dad's just yet

So this is a temporary setup over here on this wall, but for final assembly

I'm gonna secure the top to the cabinets and the hutch to the top with hidden screws and

Here are the screw eyes that I replace. They're quite a bit shorter and they give you another usable row of the peg holes

And this workbench is a great low-profile spot to work on projects and go through plans for your builds

I

Think this is gonna be a great addition to a lot of people's garages and I can't wait to get it in its final place

And complete the look of my own shop organization if you want to see some more shop storage videos

There's a link right down there to the playlist. You don't see another video

I've got one for you right there. If you want plants for this build. There's a link down below in the description

Go check that out if you're not subscribed to the channel already

I'd love to have you as part of the team and until next time guys get out there and build something awesome

For more infomation >> DIY Garage Shop Workbench | How to Build - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

QUITTER LE SYSTEME EN 5 ÉTAPES - Duration: 14:40.

For more infomation >> QUITTER LE SYSTEME EN 5 ÉTAPES - Duration: 14:40.

-------------------------------------------

5 Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Lose Weight - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> 5 Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Lose Weight - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Alita Battle Angel Movie Review! ALITA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU THINK! GO AND SEE IT! - Duration: 12:07.

what is good YouTube Warstu here with a movie review on a Alita battle angel

although most people just call this movie a liter so before we get into this

review stroke my overall thoughts of what I thought about is fantastic

visually stunning movie let me know down below have you had a chance to go and

see it I believe it came out in America last Friday so it's been out for a

minute and I did see it and it is pretty good so first off I want to say you can

tell that this movie was made with a lot of passion a lot of hard work has gone

into the making this movie very visually stunning the action sequences are fire

very good from a CGI VFX point of view and this movie has come under a lot of

fire from the social justice warrior train but how many good movies tend to

do that so this isn't like a 10 out of 10 movie it is a really decent movie and

you should go watch it if you do have the chance I believe it was something

like two hours 20 but the movie it wasn't jarring I mean there were a few

pacing issues throughout the whole of movie but it isn't a movie that felt

like it was a really long movie you know when you go and watch a movie and it

feels like it's five hours long this was a really short movie for how long you

were actually in the cinema I believe the last movie I watched where I felt

like the movie didn't feel a long way it was pretty wrong was Avengers infinity

war that was a movie and in spite of us though two movies didn't feel like it

long so this movie wasn't boring so let's get into exactly what your boy

wash do you thought so it is a pretty generic storyline so to speak from a

storytelling point of view this movie has apparently been in the works for 20

years from the same person that made avatar James Cameron so with that kind

of I guess you could say Prasanna the kind of the props that James Cameron has

he isn't exclusively the only person that made this movie it did have a big

kind of void to feel knowing that the person that made avatar was behind this

movie so I didn't get to go to see an early screen and I didn't try to but we

should've done prior it pretty much because it would have been a much better

screening so the opening weekend in America didn't do very well so the movie

had a budget of a hundred and seventy million dollars to two hundred million

dollars predicted lis so it only made 28 million like in America which isn't

really that much for the opening weekend but I do think it's a massive feat for

manga so obviously manga movies were living it in the manga generation so to

speak we had like Dragon Ball Z super Broly we

had this movie we've got the technic Pikachu so anime movies are becoming

more popular throughout the 21st century which is pretty fantastic so essentially

it's a movie about a deactivated female cyborg who is revived from spare parts

but she cannot remember anything from a past and goes on a conquest or I guess

you could say a quest to find out what had happened to her so there's a bit of

controversy around the way she looks which is pretty pretty interesting

because it's a live-action movie but she is clearly a cyborg who has a human

brain a brain at least works like a human so from the images that I found

online and from doing a bunch of research it does look like the actress

who played Aleta was basically running around with a motion caption kind of

device on her head you know all the dots and they literally just used her face in

a cyborg CGI VFX graphics based character which came across pretty cool

there was a bit of controversy online with her eyes but from what I could see

there was no issues for me with the eyes a lot of people online I have an issue

with the eyes and this is a weird movie so to speak because I did read a bunch

of reviews and read the overall kind of rotten tomato score and the critics its

critics were a bit harsh on it like they are always harsh on movies but a better

indication of like when you go to watch a movie or if you're thinking about

going to watch a movie is to actually check out the audience score because

obviously critics have to be critically they have to analyze things differently

to I guess you could say the general audience the way the general audience

would evaluate a movie I mean technically you could say I'm a critic

because I get invited to early screenings like media screening so I get

to review things early so technically I'm a critic but I don't review things

like a normal cricket so let's take a look at the Rotten Tomatoes score so

yeah just like I thought 60% on our T average score not very high for how good

it was it's not like the best movie ever but you compare the 60% it got on the

rotten tomato to the 94% it got on the actual audience score which I think the

audience score does mean a lot because there's been a lot of movies that have

critically flopped but have done well because people wanted to see it it's a

kind of movie that like it's word of mouth it's like it's actually a lot

better than what I actually thought it would be so obviously 20th Century Fox I

think has smash this movie they did kind of a set up as sequel I guess you could

say but like I said that the sequels tend to kind of flow on how much money

did the movie make did it break even and all them kind of things so there was a

love story in this movie yeah I know a love story and it was I guess you

could say it was an organic love story it wasn't pushed in your face but at the

same time she obviously gets kind of gets with this character who is a bit

dodgy doing a bit of shady things we're not trying to talk massive spoilers so I

believe her boyfriend or friend friends will benefit do you guess you could say

you go you didn't really feel for the relationship at all although it was

there it wasn't really that relevant because okay let's talk sports at the

end something happens to him which essentially sets up this sequel if they

ever make it and to be honest I think most be watching it didn't care at all

for Hugo they probably cared for a liter the way

that she was feeling and that she was so annoyed but

essentially a lot of people are comparing her to a water like a hero and

to me she isn't a hero at all she's not a hero do I like the character Aleta

yeah sure the character was awesome but no she's not a hero I've seen some

people making references to the fact that she's such a great hero compared to

Captain Marvel I don't want to talk about Captain Marvel I'm trying to get

away from Marvel stuff well at least not make as much Marvel content but to kind

of get my point Christ it's like everyone's going yeah Aleta is such a

great hero when realistically she loses her

memories she's there to take out some big-ass dude that she doesn't actually

enter taken out at the end of the movie hence the tip for the next movie and

it's literally the same quest throughout the whole movie she's just picking up

back from where she left over so yes she is the death she is the Angel of Death

hence the like battle angel like title but yeah it was pretty good movie I did

say I'm a community tab earlier that I was gonna be doing a video about it

obviously the writers are James Cameron so I felt like for how good the writers

are supposed to be the writing did did let it down the action sequences were

fire they were a fantastic obviously it was directed by Robert Rodriguez and you

can obviously you can tell that a lot of passion a lot of care was taken in this

movie to make it banging your face know that a liter is a cyborg it is manga it

is animation which is pretty cool because a lot of people want this yes

this like I said before earlier in review this movie will not do well as a

whole it'll probably get somewhere between two hundred so and maybe four

hundred million at a push but overall it was a pretty good storyline the villains

are weak because realistically yes she gets her and then she gets her ultimate

armor I guess you could say I think it was the berserk suit she gets towards

the end but she had to get hurt to kind of get stronger and then she came back

and destroyed absolutely everyone in her way she became like the champ she was

essentially the champion of the movie there's this little game they played

called motor ball and this is promised that if you are the champion if you are

MVP you can get a trip to zalem essentially zolomon is where everyone is

trying to get to so essentially she she has a staredown with Nova at the end of

movie signaling revenge in the second movie

because obviously her boyfriend Hugo is trying to get up to zalem but

obviously he gets killed because obviously that that's always how great

love stories end someone dies and then revenge I felt like this movie would

have played out a lot better if they ended it just when she made the

reference of who Nova was and she found out where Nova was and she found that a

whole quest and what everything she wanted to do rather than having this

stare down and having like her boyfriend die I guess you could say because they

were kind of together she wanted to give him her heart and all that kind of stuff

so yeah it was a was a pretty decent movie overall guys but like I said I

don't normally do these kind of movie reviews but I will be doing these kind

of movie reviews and many more of them in the future as I am trying to do more

movie based content as there is a lot of cool movies coming out that we will be

reviewing like detective Pikachu obviously Captain Marvel and Avengers 4

but I want to review in a lot of movies this year so guys let me know in the

club and I and criticism about how reviewed movie I mean overall I gave it

a 7 out of 10 it wasn't bad wasn't great but yet guys

I enjoyed it one of the biggest criticisms is there's a bunch of

villains yeah but they're all like strange weird looking and then elite is

looking pretty nice she looks like a human being even though she isn't so

yeah I'm seeing a bunch of articles about sexism the feminism but not

there's no feminism in this at all I mean I'm getting people I'm seeing stuff

being sent stuff like oh my god elitist a hero Captain Marvel isn't here Oh

Captain Marvel movie isn't even out yet guys to chill out really chill I don't

think this movie was sold on the sense of sexism I don't even understand why

I'm talking about this but like I said I like to review all aspects of the movie

yeah it is a bit strange how she does look really good and they've made like

the villains the other cyborgs look like cyborgs and not human item at all but

overall the story was pretty cool it's just imagine it's it's just how you

would imagine I guess the anime the kind of manga comics come to life so I mean I

think I mean just because I don't know anything about

this character outside the movie so I did overall enjoy it but please guys go

and watch this movie don't compare it to anything else it's

just annoying how in the 21st century everyone for some reason is comparing

this to being a social justice warrior movie or stuff like that I mean it's

captivating visually stunning the fights are crazy but the only criticism is

Elite it looks a lot better than the other people she fights which it's kind

of strange how they've done that but I haven't really looked too much into this

as I don't tend to review things but like I said guys I will be like always

guys please like subscribe and comment and I will catch you it another video

very soon if you do have any movies or stuff like that that you want me to

review just hit me up down below I will be doing a Q&A later on today so I will

be answering some questions that I got about like Avengers and some other

things like that so it's gonna be pretty dope I think hey guys I'll catch you in

another video very soon yeah yeah later

you

For more infomation >> Alita Battle Angel Movie Review! ALITA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU THINK! GO AND SEE IT! - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Lil Mosey x YNW Melly Type Beat 2019 | "Dreamscape" - Duration: 2:03.

OG Rich Boy

Mr. RezonEnt, don't press that button!

OG Rich Boy

OG Rich Boy

For more infomation >> [FREE] Lil Mosey x YNW Melly Type Beat 2019 | "Dreamscape" - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Making the Most Out of Your Trip to Iceland (5 MUST HAVES) - Duration: 8:37.

So here's the thing. You've seen that picture of your friend in this bright

yellow rain jacket on a stark black sand beach or maybe in front of this

otherworldly plane wreckage from some plane from the 1970s and you decided now

it's definitive, you have to go to Iceland.

and to be honest you're not wrong

- You do. You need to go.

But we went recently with some friends and

There's lot of hard lessons that we've learned and so this is a video about

making the most out of your trip to Iceland.

These are the five must-haves that you needbefore you go

so the first thing you're probably gonna do is start researching and googling all

the different things you can do in Iceland and the thing is you don't need

to book a tour bus in order to get that experience. If you do you're gonna end up

with 40 other people and be waiting in line to get the same picture they're

doing. You can just plan it yourself ahead of time and really make the most

out of it. The biggest tool we used is this map.

So this is the International Photographer Iceland map and it is a goldmine

so this is a map literally these guys drove across the entire island of Iceland and they can tell you

on here hey what roads are open and accessible but more importantly

everything that's photographable is considered photographable is in bright

yellow. So when you're googling you're gonna see all the stuff that everyone

else sees all you have to go to the Golden Circle order this waterfall or to

that water for whatever it is and you might but at the same time a lot of our

best shots and our most fun days we're just by looking at man look at this huge

patch of yellow over here let's drive towards it and see what we see

come on, I mean like who doesn't want to just put that on their wall this makes you feel

like you're planning a legit trip

and the other thing is it's hard to know geographically where they're located

So if you have the map you can start making

notes and little sticky notes whatever it is so kind of map out your days this

just makes it really easy to know your routes

I can't stress enough how DIY

this trip can mean for you guys it's a really safe place to travel around on

your own yeah the elements can be harsh that's

really the only danger so if you plan well you're gonna be fine

so the second

must-have in our opinion is a way to make your photo stand apart and capture

really great images even if you're completely novice or amateur

photographer. one of the first tools that we picked up that really helped us ta ke

some really cool shots was a Polaroid camera

these aren't expensive I can't remember how much the camera itself was it's a

really cool way to walk away with a memento that you can hold that you can

put up on a fridge or in a scrapbook and we came up with a lot of really fun ways

to kind of work them into digital pictures that just made the picture

stand apart a little bit more when you're at a location that a hundred

other people have taken a similar picture at

I would say the other one

that's really awesome is this lens ball and there's a couple different brands

out there but make sure to get lens ball brand it's gonna be the most clear and

when you put them up against an image I mean it really makes for just a cool

shot but make sure your nails look decent because they will be up close and

personal with the image

But I want to stress to you when you when you look

this up on the lens ball sign it says this is for iPhone or smartphone

photography and if you're an amateur and you want to spend like twenty-five to

thirty five dollars on a really cool tool

those two are must-haves and they really make your pictures pop

so the third must

have to make the most out of your Iceland trip is the right gear so within a

single hour you might go from every type of weather sunny too rainy to snowing

too windy everything so you just need to be prepared there is a difference

between waterproof and water-resistant our friend Sergio learned that the hard

way we let him borrow a jacket and I thought if they were the same thing so

while we were all nice and warm and dry on a five hour drive back to the cabin

he was soaked to the bone and again it can when we were there it was in the 30s

and in the 40s the other big thing his Footwear this is not a walk around the

mall I had friends that were going saying like nah man I've got my chucks

and I'll be fine I'm gonna take rain boots none of those work this video is

not sponsored whatsoever however the North Face did hook us up with a pair of

boots for our trip and I genuinely don't know what we would have done without

this I'm a suede leather boot type of guy I am NOT a hiking boot type of guy

even if you have hiking boots you need to make sure that they are waterproof

that they're still breathable and that's really hard to find you don't want to

just be wearing rubber shoes and that they're gonna be comfortable because

again you're gonna do so much walking hopefully if you're doing the trip right

you're getting a seal honest and when you get caught out in the rain

it's super important that your feet stay comfortable and that they stay dry

the fourth must-have that you need is not a sexy must-have but I do I

genuinely think it's maybe the second most important on this list second only

to gear and that is if you're gonna rent a car which we strongly recommend you

have to get the insurance I saw so many people fighting these poor guys about

saying we don't want the insurance we don't want it this is a racket it's not

we've seen the wind picked up from zero miles an hour to literally sandblasting

the paint off the side of cars people opening car doors and them getting

windblown and pushed back and things like that so that's a very real reality

and it'll save you so much money when we brought our Jeep back they literally

looked at and said what did y'all do to this Jeep and and it didn't matter what

we did do it because we didn't have to pay for it and the last must-have is

really just a plan I know there's a lot of research that goes into pulling you

know the locations to see the budget the all the details how much does it cost to

go to the blue look good so all of the heavy lifting we've kind of already done

for you so you can just download this kind of printable below and it'll give

you a template to fill out for yourself and a budget and just other kind of tips

to help along the way yeah a lot of the things that we take for granted

traveling to any other place in the states or just where there are a lot of

tourists are a big deal their food is a huge deal it's so expensive you might

spend $30 on a burger with no fries or drink and you're not gonna really gonna

save any money by going grocery shopping everything is imported and everything is

expensive so having a realistic food budget ahead of time knowing what places

need reservations even like going to the Blue Lagoon which is a very popular spot

you need to have reservations there are certain tickets that don't include or do

include food towels things like that so Kate in our friend Victoria actually put

together a really great little spreadsheet that really helped us see

how much we were going to spend and where we could move money around so that

we were prepared and we weren't surprised by anything but if I've done

by myself I'd be very hungry for the entirety of that trip because it is not

cheap so a plane is super important because we love y'all so much

we have a bonus tip it is a playlist because you're going to be in the car a

lot I mean it's beautiful and the scenery around you is so worth it for

every single Drive it's an adventure but you're still going to be in the car for

a long time so we've made a playlist to just set the backdrop for your drive

time to be totally honest we also listened to like murder mysteries and

things in the car with friends because we wanted some entertainment

but there's something about just putting on the right song or you're driving

through these genuinely otherworldly landscape if you like us at all and you

enjoy a good moody creative playlist we have one for you it's linked in the

description below you can pull that up on Spotify and even download it so it's

available for offline play because you might not have service when you're out

in the middle of nowhere and you want to have some good tunes for the drive so

again guys Iceland is genuinely unlike any other place in the world and if it's

not on your bucket list put it on your bucket list one word for it if that make

everything you see it'll be amazing with that you do need to be prepared don't

just feel like you can throw some t-shirts and sweaters in a bag and head

on out so hopefully this is helpful for you guys we actually made a couple of

videos while we were there one of them is just one day in Reykjavik the capital

so you can kind of see what there is to do there the other one is a 60-second

cinematic travel diary so you can kind of see a little glimpse into our

favorite shots from the entire island hopefully those are fun you can watch

them here or here I don't know if my fingers are pointing to the right thing

or not if they're not they're linked in the description below and I'm

embarrassed

For more infomation >> Making the Most Out of Your Trip to Iceland (5 MUST HAVES) - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Kap G Does ASMR with Signature Mexican Candy, Talks Clout Chasin' and New Music | Mind Massage - Duration: 7:13.

What's up? It's your boy Kap G

and I'm here today on Mind Massage.

[brushing]

[sizzling]

[buzzing]

Sshhh!

Action.

[clacking]

So this my first time doing this.

Let's see what this about.

Feels kinda weird whispering,

but let's get it.

[crinkling]

[crinkling]

So...

Today we're gonna learn how to mix it.

I just feel like...

I mean, what's deal with all the Mexican stuff?

We got grape candy.

Our food is amazing.

Who doesn't love Mexican food?

We're great people.

Hardworking.

And uh...

F--k the wall.

And I just feel like

with everything going on,

it's like people gotta hear it from our point of view.

And it's also Mexican kids out there, Hispanic kids,

or even people who just need hope.

They need hope

so that's why I made the song "A Day Without a Mexican".

I used to sell these in middle school

for like 25, 50 cents.

These my favorite.

These my second favorite.

[thumping]

I don't really know what this is.

Chicle.

Y'all know what chicle is? Yeah.

A lotta y'all some suckers.

I forgot how to open this.

Oh.

Kinda sour.

A fool with it though. I like it.

I ain't never seen this one.

Oh, nah, nah. These my favorite.

I gotta show y'all.

God, it's f---ing hard.

Hold on.

To be continued.

Yeah, I like--

I think it's cool collabbing with artist.

But

I don't know, I feel like

y'all gotta rock with each other.

Like, if I'm collabbing with somebody,

I gotta rock with their music.

It's a lot of clout chasing going on in 2019.

Paper chasin',

clout chasin'.

I got new music coming soon.

I'm really on this tour right now

so when I'm done with that.

Play your cards right

and you'll never know what'll happen.

Shoot.

[rattling]

I ain't light no matches, you know what I'm saying?

It's lit.

Yeah.

[blows]

My mom taught me how to do that.

Oh!

[chuckles] F--k that shit.

[blows]

Lightin' no one up.

Oh, yeah. I see why they say, "Don't play with matches".

Show that you always lit.

We on the Role Model Tour, every night lit.

Like, a lot.

We're in New York tonight. For sure.

Everything 2019, everything lit.

Fasho.

[blows]

So, yeah. Would I do this again?

Probably nah.

I don't really whisper. It feel funny.

But apprecite y'all fasho. Thank y'all.

Sshhh!

For more infomation >> Kap G Does ASMR with Signature Mexican Candy, Talks Clout Chasin' and New Music | Mind Massage - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Decades-old New Hampshire cold case now solved - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Decades-old New Hampshire cold case now solved - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kevlo - Hotel feat. Molinna (Video Oficial) - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Kevlo - Hotel feat. Molinna (Video Oficial) - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

DIMMU BORGIR cover (Vocal/guitar/bass/keyboard/drums) + LYRICS - Duration: 4:46.

Dimmu Borgir cover with vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards, drums and lyrics.

For more infomation >> DIMMU BORGIR cover (Vocal/guitar/bass/keyboard/drums) + LYRICS - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

সকল গুনাহ ক্ষমা হয় কখন শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> সকল গুনাহ ক্ষমা হয় কখন শায়েখ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Comment sortir de la solitude ? CTTM 33 - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> Comment sortir de la solitude ? CTTM 33 - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi vous devriez congeler vos citrons|Nutrition Beauté Santé - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi vous devriez congeler vos citrons|Nutrition Beauté Santé - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

TARTE AU BLENDER COURGETTE TANDOORI, COMMENT FAIRE ? RECETTE FACILE ET RAPIDE - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> TARTE AU BLENDER COURGETTE TANDOORI, COMMENT FAIRE ? RECETTE FACILE ET RAPIDE - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Sennelier Test Pack soft pastels-i like bumble bees! - Duration: 3:36.

Hello friends!

It's Kat, from Meow Meow Kapow!

I'm gonna be real honest with you and say that the power in my apartment went out for

a good long while and threw the biggest of wrenches in my plans for this week's video.

It's kind of hard to write a script, edit footage, and record a voiceover when you don't

have a computer to do any of that on.

So, once my power came back on I searched the archives and found some unused footage

for me playing around with these Sennelier soft pastels!

Like their watercolor test pack, it's just a little taste of what they have to offer

and while I'm not going to review these properly in this video I will tell you that

I liked them enough to buy a set of 20 more of them with the intention of making a skillshare

course around using chalk pastels.

It'll happen eventually, some day.

Just need to finish the other classes I have in mind first!

Instead, I just wanted to talk about how I like bumble bees and how when I was a kid

I used to play with them like they were pets or little friends.

For a couple of years, my sisters and I lived in a house that had an incredible garden out

front with all sorts of glorious blooms-including an entire island section covered in gorgeous

purple and pink butterly bushes, rows and rows of Black Eyed Susans, tulips and pansies

and carnations in colors even the rainbow would be jealous of, and a healthy army of

Hydrangea bushes.

There were probably hundreds of different plants in that garden and I loved every single

square inch of it…. as did all of the bugs.

We had more species of butterflies in that one garden than probably and one park normally

sees, and ladybugs and praying mantises were guarded and prized as champions in our household.

For me, though?

I was enthralled with the bees.

With how many flowers we had, of course our yard was always a buzz with bee activity-it

was hard to walk more than a few inches without seeing one just completely covered in pollen

and totally drunk off its conquest.

I realized that the more coated in bright yellow dust these bad boys were, the more

docile they were… so one day I started to just pick them up and play with them like

they were my sweet little babies who just wanted to be pet.

If you ever touch a bumble bee, they're very soft and fuzzy-especially on their bright

yellow booty.

No idea why I decided this was a fun thing to do, or why I never stopped twice to worry

about getting stung when now that's probably my third thought upon seeing a bee but….

These are sweet memories for me.

I used to talk to my little bee friends and carry them around on my finger and tell them

stories while we went on adventures around the garden or while climbing the giant holly

tree in the front yard.

I don't remember ever having been stung by a single one of them, nor do I remember

ever having done any kind of harm to them before they decided it was time to be on their

way.

I just remember hours and hours of play with little yellow fuzzballs in our magical forest

of fragrances, keeping each other company until we both had to go home for dinner.

Good memories.

Gotta hold onto them when they come to you, but not too tightly so you don't break them

apart and stop them from warming you again the next time they're able to visit.

If you want, I'd love to hear some of your good memories-maybe you also had unusual friends

or maybe you had somewhere that felt like magic to you.

Personally, for me, that house has a lot of good memories attached to it-like the smell

of fresh pasta sauce on the stove or the cold tile floor in the small little room I had

all to myself, or the secret drawer in the little end table I built myself that I miss

pretty desperately.

It's kind of funny thinking about all the little things that bring me joy, especially

because so many of them are bizarre and silly, like a little girl talking to her bumblebees

in a time before the land of liking and subscribing was even possible.

Until I see you next time, I wish you peace, love, and good memories.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Sennelier Test Pack soft pastels-i like bumble bees! - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

CHAMADA - BEKACÊTA - #5 | DOMINGO (24/02/2019) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> CHAMADA - BEKACÊTA - #5 | DOMINGO (24/02/2019) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Lush Routines: Relaxing Winter Bedtime Ritual - Duration: 1:46.

- Hey everyone, my name's Jen.

I work on the Graphics team at Lush Cosmetics,

and tonight I'm here to walk you through

my relaxing bedtime routine.

This routine is really important to me

because my days are jam-packed.

I'm up at 5:30 in the morning,

starting my gym routine, so I need something

that's really gonna relax me in the evening

so I can get a restful sleep

and get up the next day and do it all again.

First I'd like to show you the Rosy Cheeks Face Mask.

It's very soft and soothing on the skin,

it has a really calm, rosy scent.

Next up, we have R&B Hair Moisturizer.

This one's full of very moisturizing ingredients,

we've got jojoba, olive oil. So this one,

I like to put in a little bit after I have a shower

and it leaves my hair feeling very moisturized,

and it also smooths out any frizzes in my hair

and balances out my curls for the next day.

Next up, we've got the Sleepy Body Lotion.

The scent is lavender and tonka,

and I love this product because

it's extremely moisturizing to my skin,

and sometimes my skin can get a little dry

and irritated with the cool weather,

so it's a great way for my skin to stay hydrated.

Lastly, we've got the Twilight Body Spray,

which also shares a similar scent

as the Sleepy with the lavender and tonka.

And I absolutely love misting my sheets

with this at the end of the evening.

It's like the perfect little Lush nightcap.

That's it for my relaxing bedtime routine.

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think,

and if there's any other routine videos

that you'd like to see, again, please let us know.

Thanks for watching, bye!

For more infomation >> Lush Routines: Relaxing Winter Bedtime Ritual - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

WHERE TO BUY NIKE SKATEBOARDING SB DUNK HIGH X BLACK SHEEP | HOW TO COP | RESALE RESELL PREDICTIONS - Duration: 1:11.

Wzup sneakerholics its ya boy Slim Beezy bringing you another sneaker video.

In the description of this video I will we be listing any Resale Predictions along with

the links to where you can buy the new Black Sheep x Nike SB Dunk High.

If you're new to the channel or haven't yet, make sure you hit that subscribe button and

notification bell to be notified every time i upload a video.

Also hit that like button to help me rank higher in YouTube.

As you know NIKE SB will be releasing the Black Sheep x Nike SB Dunk High collab.

I have included, in the description, a list of purchase and raffle links and also any

resale Predictions.

Remember to check back occasionally because i will be adding more raffle and purchase

links daily.

Also hit that subscribe button and notification bell and hit that thumbs up if you like this

video or that thumbs down if you didn't.

I'm SneakerholicBeez and I'm out.

For more infomation >> WHERE TO BUY NIKE SKATEBOARDING SB DUNK HIGH X BLACK SHEEP | HOW TO COP | RESALE RESELL PREDICTIONS - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Positivity prevents dementia! - Duration: 1:34.

Positivity prevents dementia!

A new Yale study of over 4,000 people,

with an average age of 72, found that those with a positive

attitude about aging were 50% less likely to develop dementia.

Even if they carried the gene most linked to dementia.

On the flip side, the people who faced aging with

pessimism and fear were more likely to suffer from dementia.

Stress is a root cause of many chronic diseases.

Negative thoughts and emotions like fear,

raise stress hormones in your body, which produce harmful chemical reactions

that promote inflammation and suppress immunity.

Stressful thoughts and emotions can actually outweigh your healthy habits

and destroy your health over time.

Choosing to think positively instead of negatively,

and choosing to believe that good things

are in your future has numerous benefits for your mental,

emotional, and physical health.

And now we know that choosing to have a positive attitude about aging protects

your brain from deterioration and can cut your risk of dementia in half.

Hey, Jesus said it best:

"Don't worry about tomorrow for today has enough trouble of its own."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét