Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

This video comes to you in seven parts.

And we are going to cover a lot of ground here. If you can't tell this video is kind

of long. But in short, we're gonna talk about how does the world reduce its carbon footprint

- is it through large-scale structural and societal shifts? Or individual actions?

Who is we you ask? Well it is me and ClimateAdam who I am talking to via the interwebs.

Hey Adam, who are you and what do you do?

Adam: I talk about climate change, mostly climate science in quite a sort of playful,

youtubery way. So my goal at the beginning was to make videos that emulated my favorite

YouTubers, not necessarily educational YouTubers, but just kind of like harness this silliness

to talk about climate change.

And I started that while I was doing my, my PhD, which was in climate science.

And, um, I guess its been, oh God, maybe four years or so since I made my first video?

Miriam: Oh, before we go any further, I want to let you know that Adam and I put together

a sketch on his channel, which you can watch right [snaps] now.

I try to act? So you can be the judge of how well that went.

Okay, back to chatting.

Can I ask why you think that silliness is important?

Adam: Climate change is often, well, if not always, an intimidating topic. I think lots

of us are really scared of climate change, or we're just scared of being lectured about

climate change.

And so we end up not talking about it at all.

I think silence about climate change is one of the things that concerns me most about

it. And so by being silly, by being quite playful, I think it gives a lot of people

a way in to think about climate change and to talk about climate change when they wouldn't

normally.

I try not to aim the jokes at climate change - I'm not saying Climate Change is silly - I'm

saying that I am silly.

And using that as a way to try and, like, give a little window into talking about climate

change.

Miriam: So, speaking about climate change, in the world's best transition ever.

In the video on Adam's channel we're playing characters discussing what is a better way

to mitigate climate change? Individual actions - something you do in your daily life, or

structural changes - think government policy, industry overhaul, or cultural shifts.

Adam: Its interesting because I feel like there are two big debates in Climate Change.

There is the debate that happens outside the climate nerd world, which is the kind of false

debate about whether it is even happening.

But then if you're just are embedded in the climate nerd world, theres this big debate

about what kind of action, at least at the moment, there's this big debate about what

kind of action should take precedent.

Miriam: If we're speaking in broad strokes I tend to fall more on the side of pushing

for large-scale structural shifts whereas, Adam leans more toward individual actions.

Adam: I think for me, that is not because that is not because I don't think the collective

is important. I think it's fundamental we absolutely need it. But I can see we're not

doing that, it's very obvious we're not doing that.

And we've been not doing that for a while so, it's sort of in the same that some people

say charities are not a good thing - we need to get to a world where we don't need charity.

I sort of feel like yes, absolutely, we need to get to a world where we don't need charity,

but we don't have that world yet, so we still do need philanthropic organizations so people

don't starve to death or die of preventable diseases.

Similarly for climate change, absolutely we need structural changes, we're not getting

those at the moment so we need to cut our emissions in any way we can.

And I think pointing out the personal ways we can cut emissions is helpful in doing that.

Miriam: And from my perspective, my big problem with pushing for individual actions is often

how those recommendations are conveyed.

Because it often comes down, kind, kind of patronizingly. Like, hey, you need to change

your lifestyle because it's your fault that this is all happening. Which not only takes

the burden off the big players, that are the larger emitters, more, emitting more than

an individual person ever would.

But also, it ends up being kind of classist and racist a lot of times. I mean, I think

that's been a big problem of the environmental movement for the last like three decades,

four decades now.

What I see more often than not, is that the folks that are deciding what the individual

actions we need to do, are speaking from a place of racial and financial privilege which

makes it a lot easier to take those actions. All while they're simultaneously saying you're

a bad person if you don't take these actions, despite many individual actions being all

but impossible for a lot of people.

What's even more frustrating about that dynamic to me is that if you look at who are the biggest

emitters, it's the people that are wealthy, living in a colonialist nations, who have

the most capacity to choose not to fly, or buy that expensive train ticket or have the

time to figure out what emits the least but aren't because they are running the countries

and the companies that emit the most. And much of the every little bit helps conversations

aren't aimed at the big emitters.

That being said, I subscribe to many of the individual actions like I haven't eaten meat

in over a decade, I don't own a car.

Adam: Yeah, I think the idea of telling people what to do is, not something I have ever felt

comfortable with. What I've tried to do generally is speak about the things I've done in my

personal life, like why I've done them, how I've done them, or like, point out the difference

that certain actions can take.

But, I think you're absolutely right, people like me to be honest, often forget how lucky

I am to have enough flexibility in my life to make these changes in the first place.

I can choose to not really drive at all, like, I live in a city with good public transport,

I can afford to take the trains to places.

I had a job, so I live in London I should point out. I had a job recently in Berlin

and one in Poland. I was able to travel to both of these jobs by train and bus, which

not only proves how much flexibility I have in my time, but also, like, that was a more

expensive way to get there.

Miriam: I mean the other big thing that I think about is that as great as individual

actions may be, they're never gonna solve all of the problems.

So in the video on your channel I make a joke about taking over all the garbage trucks in

New York City and electrifying them. Other examples of things that no matter what I do

as an individual I'm not going to be able to change are:

How concrete is made and used, the energy efficiency of every truck on the road, or

how much electricity Amazon's servers use.

And there are loads of other things like that, consumer choice can only go so far.

Adam: Yeah, I think that's absolutely true, there's some things that I'm not even able

to choose, you know, there isn't a climate friendly option on the market. So it's all

well and good saying "oh market forces will push these things into changing"

If there isn't an electric car you can buy or you just can't even afford the electric

car then that's not gonna help.

One thing that really stuck for me, um, was just after the Paris agreement and I was among

quite a lot of people who were quite surprised to see 1.5 degrees as the, like, ambitious

target of the Paris Climate Agreement.

I interviewed a climate scientist, Piers Forster, a UK-based climate scientists shortly after

that. And his response was just that the best understanding of the time showed that this

was still something that was possible and that was something that was really valuable

for us to achieve. But if we wanted to achieve it, we didn't have really any choices left.

If you could think of a way of cutting emissions you needed to do that, like, every single

thing you could think, whether it was changing power plants or changing how you fly or what

you eat, just absolutely everything we need to throw at the problem needs to be thrown

at the problem if we're going to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees.

And there are some very good reasons why we should limit global warming to 1.5 degrees.

Miriam: n.b. see card linking to Adam's video about why limiting warming to 1.5 degrees

should definitely be our goal.

The one thing that also really worries me, though, about kind of putting that out into

the world is that so many of the things that I see people talking about - they're not going

to help, they might actually make it worse. And I feel like when we talk about climate

change, and we're doing climate communication it's walking this tightrope between what's

really catchy and people will remember and people will actually do, like what's sticky

and what actually works.

This like big push for local food: great for a lot of things, maybe not super great for

climate change.

Right now this huge discussion of straw bans, almost no impact on global climate, objectively

pretty bad for disable people, only mildly bad for the oceans.

Adam: It's like the plastic straw thing, but here in the UK we've got a 5 pence charge

if you buy a new plastic bag at the shop. And since that's happened, so many people

when they find that I work on climate change, and if I meet someone now or something, even

know they say, "oh cool, well, you know I reuse my plastic bags, like, hey, I'm helping

solve this thing."

And, in one way that's awesome that they're like doing something that they feel is valuable

and you know, they feel like its connected to this thing, but it sucks because it's not

really.

I mean that helps certain things, but that's not gonna help climate change at all.

Miriam: I think that's really, probably, where the individual verse structural argument breaks

down also, like, makes it kind of pointless in that the ones that become really popular

- the structural and individual changes, uh, that people can get really excited about because

they're easy to talk about they're easy to understand, you can put them on a bumper sticker.

Kind of things like that.

The impact compared to what we need to do.

Adam: I think its important not to be absolutists, as soon as we start saying to people, in order

to be good, you need to do X, where X is some total thing be that vegetarianism or veganism

or never flying. There's no room for conversation there, there's no room for the fact we all

lead different lives with different access to different things.

There's that phrase, I don't know where its from but "perfect is the enemy of the good"

which I think is really valuable for climate change, but also just for the quality of my

YouTube videos.

Miriam: In the video on your channel we do talk about, kind of very briefly what are

some individual and structural actions that people can and should do. We've kind of talked

about how changing your diet even if just slightly is great. What are some other kind

of things you can do in your daily life that you want to recommend people do.

Adam: I think a lot of them people know about as well, so like diet and transport are the

ones we talk about a lot. Apart from the obvious ones I think the thing that people don't talk

about that much and is so ingrained in everything we do, and I think you think about quite a

lot is stuff.

Like how just like everything we buy, all of the materials we buy, the cameras we've

got, our phones, our clothes, all of this uses energy, ends up emitting greenhouse gases,

and recycling, although it's okay, it's not you know, the end of the world to recycle

stuff it's so much better if we can reduce the amount we used in the first place.

And when we've got something that goes a a bit wrong, if it gets a hole in it, if we

can repair it and keep it going and just avoid buying a new phone just because it's a bit

chipped or like there's a brand new faster one.

Miriam: I also think that kind of dovetails pretty perfectly into one of my favorite structural

changes to talk about.

This is a big debate, and by big debate, I mean completely ignored but super important

debate that's happening in the US at least with right to repair laws and as our devices

get smaller and thinner companies do things to make it basically all one piece which makes

it very hard to repair it.

And they aren't releasing the abilities for third-party companies to make bits to swap

stuff out, so like, right now basically all I can do with the laptop that I'm talking

to you on is replace the battery after my warranty's overs and a couple of the other

parts but if the screen goes or like a part of the screen goes I have to replace the entire

top of this laptop.

With my phone, all I can really replace right now is the physical body outside and the battery

and the screen.

So fighting for some kind of right to repair law in your area while on their face don't

necessarily seem like a climate change law, in actually if enough places have these laws

on the books, the big Apples and Googles and Lenovos of the world are going to have to

change how they make their products and let third-party vendors repair them.

Which can help reduce how often we have to buy new laptops and new phones and keeps us

out of the planned obsolescence cycle.

Adam: There's some really amazing organizations I've heard about where you can go along and

they help you fix your stuff. I tried to replace the battery in my electric toothbrush... I

did successfully replace the battery in my electric toothbrush.

Also got three soldering burns in the process, um, so for people like me who are terrible

at this there are also like places you can go where they'll repair stuff.

The really depressing thing often is that it costs as much or sometimes even more to

repair things, um, than it does to just buy a new one.

And I often choose to repair even when it's a big more expensive to buy a new one. but

I understand that's something that I'm privileged enough to have the cash, I have the luxury

of choice.

I also try to buy things secondhand a lot - to like, increase the demand for secondhand

things and show that things have value after they use, well that's one of the reasons,

the other reason is just because I'm cheap.

Miriam: Yeah, I mean, when I first moved to New York, I just biked everywhere, um, and

I told myself it was because, while public transport is great, if you can - it still

uses fossil fuels so biking even better, and I am a physically able person so could bike

everywhere, but really it's because a monthly subway pass in New York costs more than a

hundred dollars and I already bought my bike so that was free.

Adam: You joke about it, but when you can find things which on a personal level benefit

people in multiple ways, like you can suggest something which saves someone money and time

and also coincidentally reduces the greenhouse gases emitted, it's like win win win.

Miriam: Wooof, this is by the far the longest public video I have on this channel so if

you made it this far, thank you for watching.

Thank you so much Adam for coming to talk to me on my channel. It was really great,

I learned a lot, had a lot of thoughts.

Adam: And if you'd like a taste of what exists on my channel then check out the video we

made over there, it's basically a super condensed much silier version of the conversation you've

just seen.

Miriam: I would love to hear from you all how you think about mitigating climate change.

Are you existing in this dichotomy between individual and structural shifts or are you

thinking in an entirely different way.

As always I will be hanging out down there in the comments. Feel free to stop by and

I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Adam: BYE!

For more infomation >> What's the best response to climate change? - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

🔥 OrelSan - Tout ce que je sais (feat. YBN Cordae) INSTRUMENTAL (101K Remake) 🔥 - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> 🔥 OrelSan - Tout ce que je sais (feat. YBN Cordae) INSTRUMENTAL (101K Remake) 🔥 - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Gerry Mahesa - Air Mata Perkawinan [Official Music Video] - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> Gerry Mahesa - Air Mata Perkawinan [Official Music Video] - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

GIGGS FAKE | Learn Football Skills - Duration: 2:22.

hi guys welcome back to street soccer international on a windy day if you're

new to the videos make sure you click the notification bell and

subscribe because that's going to tell you when new videos come first

so check out today's move

so today's move is a Ryan Giggs feint it's like where he's faking to go one

way and then he can accelerate to go another way

now what's different about his movies he doesn't sort of just use one foot to

move he uses both feet in this whole body to move one way I'm going to show

you that now Silas shows the move mate

okay so step one what we're going to do is we're going to pretend to go to our

left okay and if you notice what Silas did he stepped stepped in and sort of

faked with his foot, too to pretend to kick but then his foot comes down right

beside the ball, correct, okay show so again

and then step two is simple depending on I guess where your defender is or where

you want to go normally it's you fake one way but then you take to the outside

of the foot and go the other way so step two is take the ball with the outside of

your foot the opposite direction the opposite direction that's what your fate

so guys that's another video over make sure you subscribe and click that

notification be able to tell you that new videos are coming first is at least

3 or 4 videos coming every week so don't miss out so if you are new make sure you

do that and don't forget to click that like button and leave a comment below

and tell us what you want to see in future videos see you soon

For more infomation >> GIGGS FAKE | Learn Football Skills - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Arabic: Arabic Lessons For Beginners #3/5 - Duration: 2:55.

today we're going to learn how to say

'where are you from?' 'I am from' here...

we're also going to learn how to say 'I am originally from here'

and 'I'm living in...'

ok so quite a lot to learn here but let's go with it so...

my name is Mike I teach Arabic on YouTube

so you get the idea...

please consider supporting my channel at patreon.com/ArabicMike

For more infomation >> Learn Arabic: Arabic Lessons For Beginners #3/5 - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Seniors and pot | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:32.

We are an untapped market, you know?

Pensioners who have no responsibilities, yeehaw!

Spark up that bat, you know?

What?

Light up that joint.

What joint Enid?

C'mon now, it's just an expression honey.

Oh my god Enid I'm worried sick about you, it's all joints and blunts and bongs with

ya lately.

Oh my goodness when did you get so straight-edge?

You never said anything when I was on the medical marijuana for my glaucoma.

Yes but then as soon as they legalized it your glaucoma cleared right up.

Oh yes, that was a holy miracle.

At one time dope was all about sticking it to the man, now it seems like we're just buying

it off the man.

Yes, all the top cops are the top dope dealers.

Yes, that Fantino fellow.

Yes, he's the one who said marijuana was the same as murder.

And then faster than he used to lock up dime bag dealers, he started his own marijuana

company and made a fortune.

The whole thing stinks.

I know, I really miss my old dealer.

He used to give me the seniors' discount.

Now it's all about putting more money into the hands of people who already got too much

of it.

Like Galen Weston and them, billionaires but they can't pay the little one on the cash

down at the Loblaws a living wage.

And then they got the license to sell you the dope, and so you're a captive audience.

I mean you're going around stoned out of your gourd, trapped in their Superstores, hemmed

in on all sides by aisles and aisles of irresistible Doritos.

Yes and the Lays All Dressed.

Oh and the Oreo cookies.

Oh my god the bags of sour keys.

Not to mention the family-sized packages of Skittles.

Eulalia, are you?

Yes girl, yes, high as a lark, you know.

That makes two of us.

Four, by my count.

Let's never speak of this again.

What?

Exactly.

Blowing some gage, I'm on a rampage.

Enid, I'm gonna strut, peck and Susie-Q. Girl, I'm on a bender!

For more infomation >> Seniors and pot | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

😍Shareable Content: sinnvoll Reichweite erhöhen ft. Nici Hood 😍| #FragDenDan - Duration: 55:14.

For more infomation >> 😍Shareable Content: sinnvoll Reichweite erhöhen ft. Nici Hood 😍| #FragDenDan - Duration: 55:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to Repurpose Content On Multiple Online Platforms - Wordpress Blogging Ideas - Duration: 4:55.

- Hello, Amber Vilhauer here,

your online business growth expert,

and I am excited for today's Four-Minute Fast Track video

because so many people get frustrated

when it comes to producing content

because, at the end of the day, you think what do I do?

Everybody's absorbing content

in different ways these days, right?

You've got some people who will only listen to podcasts,

other people who prefer video,

other people who still prefer text-based blog posts,

just like, even in the book world,

you have some people, like me,

who still prefer to buy a physical book

and read the paperback (laughs).

And then you have other people who will read it

on Nook, or Kindle, or the audio version.

I mean, there are so many different formats

that we have to use for your content these days.

But it doesn't have to be overwhelming.

It doesn't have to stress you out.

And, in fact, if anything, it can make your life easier.

What about that?

Here's a tip that I do in my own business from time to time,

and I really think, gosh, why am I not

doing this more, because it's an awesome tip.

I usually start by writing a blog post

because I just prefer to write, generally.

It just seems to flow better, faster, easier for me.

I don't know, I just really enjoy writing.

So, what I'll do is, I'll write a blog post.

In fact, I did one that was about the 12 questions

to know if your WordPress website is secure.

And I kind of formatted it in the way of a quiz,

where I asked you 12 different questions,

and, based on the answer, yes or no,

I gave you sort of a training description on what to do.

For example, are you changing your passwords once a month?

That was the question, and then the answer would be

yes, you should be changing your passwords once a month.

Here's a good format for that.

Here's what you should do, here's how to keep track of it.

Then I would move on to the next question,

and so on and so forth.

So, now I have this rockin' awesome blog post,

and I'm promoting it all over social media.

But then I thought to myself I could do more with this.

So, I pulled out the video camera,

and I recorded a 30-minute video on the 12 ways

to secure your WordPress website.

And that was all based off of, basically, I just,

whatever I said in the blog is what I said in the video.

Now I have the text-based blog post

that's gonna be ranked inside of Google.

Now I have this video that's awesome,

that's gonna be going on YouTube,

second-largest search engine in the entire world.

So, now that same content is gonna be displayed

in two, in Google and in YouTube,

two different search engines,

ranking high for those key word phrases.

Now, another idea, fast-forward, something else

that I've done is, I start by recording a video.

And I've got tons of 30-minute,

super-deep-dive, crazy-specific,

over-the-top-value training videos on YouTube.

And basically what I did is,

I would put the video on YouTube.

Then I would embed that video into a blog post.

So, I would have the video embedded

as my blog post for that week,

so I didn't have to write a blog post and do a video.

I just combined it to save my time.

So, I add in the blog post, embed the video,

and I add some extra tags,

talking about what I'm gonna be

talking about inside of the video

because that helps me rank for Google.

Then what I did is, I go on Google, and I type in

how to strip the MP3 audio out of my video on YouTube.

And there are converters online,

where you add in the YouTube link to your video,

and it will automatically strip out just the audio,

and it will let you download the MP3 file for that video.

Then what you can do is take the MP3, just the audio file,

and boom, you have a podcast now (laughs).

It's amazing!

So, now what you can do is, you can post that audio

on iTunes, on Stitcher, on SoundCloud, you name it.

Now you are appealing to all audiences

out of that one piece of content.

All you had to do is sit down and create a video.

Now you have a blog post, now you have a podcast,

and you have a video.

They're all getting you traffic from all of these

different channels, and it's the best use of your time.

And you can have a virtual assistant do most of that

legwork for you after you just record the video.

Did you love this tip?

It was a goodie.

There's plenty of more where that came from,

which is why you wanna subscribe to my YouTube channel,

so that you get notified when I have future videos

released and available for you.

And I'm always talking about how to build

your online platform, how to market,

monetize, and grow your business,

so lots of good information ahead with these videos.

Definitely be sure to head over to insightfuldevelopment.com

for lots of free tools and resources.

Plus, check out our full menu of services,

where we are helping entrepreneurs all around the world

build their business online, and we can do the same for you.

Until we talk, and until you watch the next video,

just remember no guts, no glory.

That's what our company name stands for, NGNG.

I hope you liked this video, and I'll catch ya

on the next one, thanks a lot.

For more infomation >> How to Repurpose Content On Multiple Online Platforms - Wordpress Blogging Ideas - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

EXTRACT | Billy Budd 'Billy in the Darbies' Britten - Norwegian National Opera & Ballett - Duration: 6:09.

Look! Through the port comes the moonshine astray!

It tips the guard's cutlass and silvers this nook;

But 'twill die in the dawning of Billy's last day.

Ay, all is up; and I must up too, early in the morning, aloft from below.

On an empty stomach, now, never would it do.

They'll give me a nibble of biscuit 'ere I go.

Sure, a messmate will reach me the last parting cup;

But turning heads away from the hoist and the belay,...

...Heaven knows who will have the running of me up! No pipe to those halyards.

But ain't it all sham? A blur's in my eyes; it is dreaming that I am.

But Donald he has promised to stand by the plank,...

...so I'll shake a friendly hand ere I sink.

But no! It is dead then I'll be, come to think.

They'll lash me in hammock, drop me deep.

Fathoms down, how I'll dream fast asleep. I feel it stealing now;...

Roll me over fair.

I'm sleepy, and the oozy weeds about me twist.

For more infomation >> EXTRACT | Billy Budd 'Billy in the Darbies' Britten - Norwegian National Opera & Ballett - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Лопаем воздушные Шарики с водой и краской/ Влог Учим цвета - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> Лопаем воздушные Шарики с водой и краской/ Влог Учим цвета - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

What Is 80/100 Grade Bitumen? & It's Applications - Duration: 2:09.

Hey guys, welcome to we civil engineers.

In this video, I'm going to teach you, What is the exact meaning of 80/100 grade

bitumen & why we need to classify the bitumen in different grades based on its penetration

value?.

An 80/100 grade bitumen indicates that its penetration value lies between 80 & 100.

Penetration value can be obtained by penetration test.

The penetration test measures the hardness or softness of bitumen by measuring the depth

in tenths of a millimeter to which a standard loaded needle will penetrate vertically in

5 seconds.

So, 80/100grade bitumen means this needle will penetrate, 8 mm to 10mm in 5 seconds.

The penetration test is a commonly adopted test on bitumen to grade the material in terms

of its hardness.

but why?

what's the need of grading?

Grading of bitumen helps to assess its suitability in different climatic conditions and types

of construction.

Let me explain to you this statement with examples.

suppose you have construct a road in a colder region then we prefer 180/200 grade to avoid

excessive brittleness.

And suppose you have to construct a road in a warmer region like tar dessert or somewhere

else.

then we prefer lower penetration grade to avoid softening.

When it comes to 80/100 grade bitumen, it is most commonly used bitumen for pavement

constructions.

It can be used in a normal condition where the temperature is not too much high or not

too much low.

If this video is helpful for you then give a thumbs up and if you're new to my channel

then subscribe to my channel.

Thank you guys thank you.

For more infomation >> What Is 80/100 Grade Bitumen? & It's Applications - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

PARODIE HYUNDAI KONA ! 🤣 THOMAS ANGELVY - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> PARODIE HYUNDAI KONA ! 🤣 THOMAS ANGELVY - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

ÜÇYÜZ BASAMAK ÇIKTIM (Saint Isaac's Cathedral) RUSYA - Duration: 10:55.

For more infomation >> ÜÇYÜZ BASAMAK ÇIKTIM (Saint Isaac's Cathedral) RUSYA - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Centria Autism | Dominik's Story | #FindYourPotential - Duration: 2:26.

My name's Jon, my son is Dominik.

He's five years old and diagnosed with ASD.

My name is Ashley and I am Dominik's mother.

His behaviors for his age were just uncontrollable and it scared me.

He acted like me and his dad didn't exist, he looked right through us.

Blood-curdling screams, hitting, throwing.

I mean, he was hanging out windows.

He couldn't go to school that way.

He was kicked out of a day care.

Nobody wanted to watch Dominik

because they couldn't handle his terror and they couldn't handle him.

The doctor we switched to was the one that kind of nailed it on the head,

maybe we should test Dominik for ASD because he shows classic symptoms.

As soon as we walked into the testing office

the psychiatrist that tested Dominik said he knew in five minutes.

I never thought therapy would be so beneficial.

My name is Brian.

I've been doing ABA therapy with Dominik since March of last year.

I think Brian has been a godsend to my son.

I never could have asked for anybody better for Dominik.

They really have a great bond.

I never was put down as a mom, I was never told,

"You're not doing this right, you have to do it this way."

It's, "We're a team, and we all got to do

what works best for Dominik in the long run."

I think Dominik had a hard time communicating

when we first started working together

and as we've worked together

he's learned how to communicate better

and share his feelings instead of act out.

We're trying to change the behavior, not the kid.

He doesn't throw temper tantrums,

he goes to bed like he's supposed to.

Everybody has noticed a change in Dominik.

He comes out of his room more, he plays with us more,

he watches movies now.

So I think ABA has helped him to learn how to open up.

It's been great to see the changes from Dominik.

Instead of throwing a fit, now he asks for help

and I know he can do anything he puts his mind to.

So I've seen my three-and-a-half year old son

grow into this amazing five-year-old little boy

who tells me how he feels, he tells me when he's sad.

Before, he would just scream at me

and he couldn't express himself.

We don't fight anymore about Dominik.

We fight for Dominik as a team.

For more infomation >> Centria Autism | Dominik's Story | #FindYourPotential - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

АСМР Ролевая Игра Заботливый Врач / ASMR Caring Doctor - Duration: 17:13.

Hello

Today you will pass the examination at the doctor

Enjoy watching :)

For more infomation >> АСМР Ролевая Игра Заботливый Врач / ASMR Caring Doctor - Duration: 17:13.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft- Survival Island [412] When Pigs Fly - Duration: 19:54.

did an Enderman just end me the irony look we're an Enderman spawn

that's not a thing in the game I don't think that was just my chance right

there so we have one more platform right that's unused and it's over here where

the the mobs are over here can we make that one make it nice and finish the

symmetry of it oh this you like like one of those aquariums that we could

actually like take that yeah absolutely automatic fish farms in here can we have

like a aquarium slash automatic fish farm Oh an aquarium you mean for

aesthetics I think that'd be best in our basement that

now but that you said it yourself it's got to be more functional an aquarium is

not functional be just like crap I shouldn't have said that right over what

is that you're thinking noise what are you what are you I am wearing a it's my

job Tori what I did it's gonna be the theme of this whole farm so everywhere

where there's walking space that's like all this right so it is also it's gonna

be a big pavilion

you know would be neat also is this I don't think that's symmetrical this is

something about this doesn't look symmetrical now I can't put my finger on

it I don't know I think we it be kind of cool if we had more walkways like over

here and then more fun like we did another layer like over here that'd be

weird what it would be cool can we get one here it's starting to bother me the

lack of symmetry well we gotta move them over here yeah

I'll make fences I'll get fences do you remember where

the leads yes okay great great assessment like how I found it in

like two seconds and it took you like 20 minutes this is nice and safe how do you

manage I don't know

ah I have a solution

well you know what take the leads I'm getting a new pig it's freaking touch

the ground and died no it is not for me it is for me it is very hard there's a

pig right here actually that's kind of lucky I got a new big uns I have arrived

or the pig

Oh

ow now here's a problem I have to get him in there heavily Sh

oh good this one right here all right quickly time to go home and buy home I

mean the farms cuz that's home see it never happens heavily my god

there he goes the last time nothing happened

I mean are you surprised though we did it with no ever

oh wait it is starting to look pretty neat I'm above what you kidding me man

and I like how it's the bone block was all the way you saw him sign nothing

okay this is a problem we need a way to get back on top of the farms if we're in

the water or we can just make your going one more block down like a shed

okay yes so if you guys look there's like a different block for each one of

these squares and these are all supposed to be different forms also I think these

pavilions should be more common yep what do you think in 20 we could

probably just what do you think I'm doing right now oh you're gonna get rid

of the anyway why Anthony does his thing as you can see there's different themes

for every farm this is like the nether farms at the end farms this is the

plants that are not crops this is mycelium slash mushroom based

forms then we're gonna start having bigger platforms for like things that

require you know more stuff so I think this one in the middle here should be

like crops what do you think in 20

the big one each biggie this one should be like just dirt and water and just

like wheat carrots potatoes beetroot all that can you split that big square into

the four sections it's all four of those well the thing is new crops might come

out in the future also there's gonna be berries in 1.14 so that's another thing

there's berries like sweet berries bushes and stuff all right so I'm gonna

just fill all this in with dirt and I shall be back this is gonna probably

take all the dirt I gathered in the last episode we should make a phantom farm at

some point that be useful because now instead of leather

elections are repaired with these fancy membranes I wonder if they spawn in the

end probably not which would be kind of funny considering the electrodes that

was probably one of my favorite items ever added to Minecraft is the hydro

yeah I wear all the time I don't even use chest plates anymore we're out of

dirt

let's take a look at what you're going ah my much stack oh okay I see what you

gain that okay so I'm thinking about these spots here it's very much like

small farms micro farms oh I know you could put in this one at least put um

like maybe a mushroom and then you could like milk it right and over here you can

put like a snowman Oh snow you there you go and then these

are this aesthetic right yeah yeah and then these big rooms are gonna need a

purpose we'll figure that out well time to go grab more dirt all right there you

go there's so much so much dirt I'm more than half done it's such a fun thing to

top he's underneath so whatever oh that was a nice one there was a Gucci jump

right there weird to think my birthday's in three days a long time

to me it's not that big a deal for most people it is believing for most people

out I do it's not because it's like do the other really gonna not drinking cuz

it's 21 like come on there we go finally the biggie is full of dirt now to go

back to the to-do list for one more idea so I could fill in the last thing and

then we're all good okay so we have a tree farm platform we need wolf form

course plate cocoa bean at the war fish mushroom I would say it may be a tree

fun more dress that be simple yeah we need to we need to go afk the wither

skeleton farm if not even freaking works

so that tree farm is about to be a thing

now I just need a little bit grass and then some

let's go andesite just like the original why not yeah this is the first one I'm

actually gonna turn into a farm yeah yeah I think it was every three blocks I

didn't one of these right so I'd also start thinking about the farm to be

playing above doing today

hold on I am in the process of figuring out a thing no it's not symmetrical

there we go that's what we'll do every two blocks we'll put a tree oh there we

go yeah that fits perfectly okay we Gucci wow that was the exact amount of

in just what I needed oh that's weird that's weird

any more grass so the tree farm is officially gonna be the first one that's

done they're almost finished it's the one that's closest to the wall because I

predict that's going to be the one we use the most what do you think nice once

the grass actually grows they look better

a lot better right now I'm gonna put saplings down gonna do birch front out

because they're the most controllable tree it's fair right then we're about to

find out how many trees this thing can fit 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16

nice 16 trees nice even number

all right true reform was officially done

For more infomation >> Minecraft- Survival Island [412] When Pigs Fly - Duration: 19:54.

-------------------------------------------

Dünyayı Gezerken PARA Kazanmak - Kendi Patronun Olmak! - Duration: 18:14.

For more infomation >> Dünyayı Gezerken PARA Kazanmak - Kendi Patronun Olmak! - Duration: 18:14.

-------------------------------------------

Krav Boca | Mauvaise Herbe Ft. Eskejes Herejes - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Krav Boca | Mauvaise Herbe Ft. Eskejes Herejes - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Der neue Range Rover Sport HST | Exklusiv. Erweitert. Effizient. - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Der neue Range Rover Sport HST | Exklusiv. Erweitert. Effizient. - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

10 INTERESTING THINGS TO DO IN PARIS | Paris Hidden Gems 2019 - Duration: 7:37.

Everyone knows the Eiffel Tower or the famous shopping avenue Champs-Élysées.

We even made a video with Top 10 things to do in Paris.

But the city of lights is also full of interesting hidden gems.

In this video, we'll show you top 10 interesting things to do in Paris.

And don't forget to like this video, subscribe to our channel and enable notifications.

And share your Paris experience or suggestions in the comments below.

Here are our top 10 picks.

NUMBER 10: See the fake statue of Liberty

Did you know that Paris has its own Statue of Liberty,

looking exactly like the one in New York City? Except, it's smaller.

In fact, it is a quarter-scale replica of Liberty Enlightening the World,

commonly known as the Statue of Liberty.

The one in Paris is located on Île aux Cygnes, an artificial island in walking distance of

Eiffel Tower and was given to the city of Paris in 1889 by the American community in

Paris to celebrate the hundred-year anniversary of French Revolution.

And if you still want to see more Statues of Liberty in Paris, there are others, like

the one in Musée d'Orsay and its copy at Jardin Luxembourg.

Or the one at Musée des Arts et Métiers.

Or if you just want to see the flame, there's one known as Flame of Liberty Paris.

NUMBER 9: Drive around Paris in unique vehicles

Have you heard about the recent invasion of electric scooters

in bigger cities around the world?

Paris is a large city and walking can take you a lot of time,

while there is something beautiful and new to discover around every corner.

So rent an electric scooter and drive around Paris instead.

Electric scooters are super easy and fun to use.

All you need to do is download the app and find the scooter located closest to you.

And when you've arrived at your destination, you simply park it there and the scooter will

be waiting for their next driver.

Or if you want a super authentic experience,

reserve a retro car tour where you can, for example, see Paris from your own sidecar.

NUMBER 8: See the secret apartment in the Eiffel Tower

There is a small secret apartment at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

It was built by Gustaf Eiffel to entertain the science elite like Eiffel's friend Thomas

Edison, and some say also to make some Parisians jealous.

You can see Eiffel's cozy apartment if you take the tour to the top of the Eiffel tower.

NUMBER 7: Window shopping

Feel like shopping? Or maybe window shopping?

Well, Paris offers plenty of that too.

But not only on the famous shopping avenue of Champs-Élysées.

Visit Galeries Lafayette, a 750,000 square feet department store

with an impressive dome stretching over four floors.

Most of the store space is dedicated to fashion but you will find plenty of other items too.

The storefronts are especially interesting during the Christmas season when they create

unique Christmas-themed displays.

You can also visit the Bazar de l'Hôtel de Ville, located close to the Notre Dame cathedral.

NUMBER 6: Unusual bars and cafés

Paris is famous for good food, sweet pastries, and interesting and unusual bars.

You can visit Lavomatic, where you literally enter through the washing machine.

We tried it and had so much fun!

Try Ice Kube Bar where you can order a cocktail from an ice bar in an iced glass.

There are plenty more to discover, so let's just name a couple of them:

Little Red Door Paris, La REcyclerie, Le Comptoir Général,

Le Dernier Bar Avant la Fin du Monde.

Check the description for more awesome ideas.

NUMBER 5: Visit cool small and unusual museums, galleries, atelier or shops

Paris is home to numerous boutique museum, shops, small art galleries and ateliers that

you will hardly find anywhere else in the world.

You can visit the Artists' Studios at 59 Rivoli, an art collective in a former squat

with 30 artists' studios and an exhibition space.

l'Atelier des Lumières is a digital art museum located in a former foundry where you

can experience art through light presented using 140 video projectors.

If you like perfums, visit the Musée du Parfum Fragonard,

a paradise for both perfume connoisseurs and amateurs.

On the other hand, well, Paris also features a Sewers Museum,

which is currently closed for renovation.

There are many other interesting unique places to visit such as the Museum of Montmartre,

Museum of the History of Medicine, Hotel de Cluny, Les Caves du Louvre and other.

Check the description for more cool ideas.

Number 4: Try French pastry

Paris and France are known for its amazing pastry.

Try the famous macarons at Ladurée or one of the other well-known pastry shops.

If you like crepes, order one at City Crepes Café or other small unique crêperie.

Or find your preferred pastry shop like Lacroix Patissier and try crème brûlée, soufflé,

croissant, profiterole, or mille-feuille.

And if you want a truly unique experience, attend a cooking class or use an app called

EatWith where you can book a dinner hosted by locals.

Check the description for the links and more suggestions.

NUMBER 3: Canals

While many people think that canals are only located in Venice or Amsterdam,

you'd be surprised that Paris is full of canals too.

The Canal Saint-Martin is almost 3 miles long and was built in 1825 to supply fresh water

to Parisians and to help prevent diseases such as cholera.

In 19th century parts of the canal were even covered to create more open space above.

You will find many popular bars, restaurants, and other attractions along the canal.

Or you can even take a boat ride on the canal.

NUMBER 2: Visit at least one of the beautiful Parisian streets

Paris is full of amazing and unique streets, markets, and neighborhoods offering an insight

into Parisian culture and art.

Each street offers a completely different experience.

To see a collection of colorful facades, visit Rue Crémieux.

Paris is a romantic city, but if you want to take it up a notch,

visit Au Vieux Paris d'Arcole, a.k.a. the romantic street.

For an amazing graffiti collection visit Rue Denoyez.

There are many more like Rue des Rosiers, Rue Lepic, Quai d'orsay,

Rue Cler, Rue Montorgueil and many others.

Check the description for more information.

NUMBER 1: Chase space Invaders

Have you heard about the Space Invaders

or how people have been chasing "them" around the city?

Space Invaders are pieces of art made from mosaics glued to the walls and other surfaces

by a French urban artist Invader.

The inspiration for the art comes from the 1970s video game Space Invaders.

The art appears and disappears overnight in different places all over the world.

You can find them in Los Angeles, Rome, Hong Kong, and other cities.

People chase art with their smartphones using a popular app called FlashInvaders.

Are you ready to find a few yourself?

Check the description for more info.

Of course, Paris offers many other interesting and unique places and experiences.

Do you have your favorite hidden gem or something interesting to do in Paris,

or have you been to one of the places we presented in this video?

Share it in the comments below.

And don't forget to like this video, subscribe to our channel and enable notifications

so that we can keep bringing you more awesome content.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét