Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

I use the Mirah luminous

cleansing oil to take off my makeup it might seem counterproductive to wash

your face with oil but the cool thing is that the oil in your face actually

clings to this oil so then when you're done and you wash your face it all comes

off okay I bought this on Amazon it is a little face massager clean our

scrubber thing I will think it in our Amazon shop but I love it because it

helps spring like blood to your face helps your skin just feel invigorated

and all the good things so I use this with this to take off so don't be

alarmed my eyebrows aren't click them up okay that's them

now my face is covered in the cleansing oil but I use next is to actually wash

my face this is the art gentle cleanser and this special little brush that came

in a holiday set together I love this it's really soft and I feel like it does

a good job setting up in my face so this is a foaming pump I like it a ton it's

really light it smells amazing I just put like three pumps on that this

already feels so good and clean after I do that at night I will put on the art

renewal serum this stuff is made with vanilla and orchid petals and it smells

really good it kind of helps tighten your skin and reduce fine lines I'm

almost 30 so this is like an important part of my regimen right then I take on

which I'm almost out of my sandalwood moisturizing cream this is one of my

favorites it's like a really thick really moisturizing so I like to put it

on before bed and sleep in it all night it makes my skin feel really soft in the

mornings though I do things a little different if I've taken a shower I

actually washed my face with this orange blossom face wash instead of the art

stuff and that's just because I keep it in the shower so what if I take a shower

at night I like to use this lava mint softening foot scrub on my feet it makes

sure if you feel really soft and awesome I am obsessed so morning and night I

love this this is wolfberry eye cream it is the only living product I just like

pretty things so I tend to take labels off or rubato them into my own little

cute containers this stuff is amazing it's full of antioxidants so it's really

good for under your eyes to keep them bright and happy you

all we need this much

so next I use my DIY below serum I made this with rose hip as a carrier oil and

then I use frankincense a lavender ylang ylang

yes sandalwood it has a few other oils if you use Young Living already I can

get that recipe for you but I love it it helps sleeping youthful appearance helps

your skin with aging and fine lines and blemishes and all the things skin

related this is like a magic serum so I put a roller top on it it makes it

really easy so I just roll it right on slather it pretty much all over my whole

face and then very gently it smells like heaven and it feels like seriously my

skin feels this at night I told you I use my sandalwood moisturizing cream

it's too heavy for the day so I normally use orange blossom moisturizer during

the day but more it's all out so there's that

okay so the last thing I do is use the Young Living Marathi lustrous hair oil

because it makes your hair be awesome show hair is kind of poopy again it came

in a bottle that looks more like this with a dropper but how pretty is this

this stuff is legit and you only need a couple drops three because I have a lot

of hair lined up come it through I only do the ends of my hair because it's a

shit through

okay main managed this stuff is my favorite we use it on all the girls hair

since people always ask about my hair I thought I would share that with you this

stuff plus the living shampoo and conditioner are the only things that I

actually use in my hair and yeah I love them both so much okay I hope you guys

enjoyed my skin care routine video if you do have any questions about your

living or the products that they used today just shoot me a message I'd be

happy to answer them for you we are gonna film a makeup video next

which I'm really excited about a lot of people have been messaging me asking for

my makeup routine so stay tuned we love you and I will see you next time

For more infomation >> AM/PM SKINCARE ROUTINE | GET READY WITH ME - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Joji: "Will He" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> Joji: "Will He" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Kitchen Instruments | How to Make Rice Without a Rice Cooker (Fullproof Method) - Duration: 3:09.

hello everyone and welcome back to kitchen instruments now today's gonna be

an episode dedicated oh you're ace lovers out there who may have problems

making rice if they don't own a rice cooker now is that gonna be a problem no

no it's not because I'm gonna show you guys a foolproof method on how you can

make perfect rice each and every time so let's get to it

and there you go foolproof rice pilaf in the bag now you can kind of do whatever

you want with this dish if you want to add carrots to it or something like that

feel free to add carrots if you don't like peas don't add peas if you don't

like shouts don't Matt shouts won't add herbs at herbs you know kind of whatever

you want to do so feel free to go out there and get creative and make some

rice all right well that's all I have time for today thank you for stopping by

and if you have any comments questions concerns or suggestions for new episodes

by all means leave them in the comment section down below that's what it's

there for and I'll see you guys later on the week

where we're gonna be making scallops rockefeller I'll see you then Oh before

you go check out the new logo

For more infomation >> Kitchen Instruments | How to Make Rice Without a Rice Cooker (Fullproof Method) - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

【SHINN】下一代寶可夢標題已在推特透漏? 開啟CC字幕 - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> 【SHINN】下一代寶可夢標題已在推特透漏? 開啟CC字幕 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

#حياة_بدون : كتب 📚 - Duration: 4:33.

Bibliotheca Alexandrina

The place where more than 1.5 million people visit each year

It has about 2 million books

The Bibliotheca Alexandrina is one of the best places to visit in Alexandria

We went in a bad time

and There were many things closed

Such as the Museum of Antiquities, which had many things

But thank God

We found some good stuff

There were many paintings

Which made me puzzled so far

How they painted it

I loved the many details and designs that were in the museum

This is the form of the Library of Alexandria that was burned

Then the New Library of Alexandria was built

To build it they continued for 7 years

from 1995 to 2002

They say that the one who built it is Ptolemy I

Founded by Alexander the Great

from 23 centuries

They also say that it was founded by Ptolemy II

There is almost no source yet to say who built or founded the

Bibliotheca Alexandrina

Reading now is one of the most important things in our lives

It helps to build and develop society

This is what the library is trying to do

Is to spread knowledge

The book is the light that guides civilization

For more infomation >> #حياة_بدون : كتب 📚 - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Soutzoukakia Smyrneika - Duration: 14:59.

Tasters! It's another rainy day but I'm in such a

great mood. My friend Bill Warry has invited me to his house. He's going to

teach me how to make Soutzoukakia Smyrneika.

It's a lovely hot recipe, perfect for a rainy day like this one. I can't wait.

Come along!

Hey Tasters! I love living in Cyprus. I left Larnaca in the rain and now the

sky is blue, the sun is shining, and this raincoat is still cute but entirely

redundant.

Welcome! Hey Bill!

This is the man who is going to teach me how to make Soutzoukakia. And what to drink with it.

These are the five wines

my friend bill has selected. We're going to see which one pairs best with Soutzoukakia

Smyrneika, but I'm going to let Bill introduce them to us. So Bill what we

have here? Right first of all we've got probably a wine that you would least

expect with Soutzoukakia. It's a Gewürztraminer, which is not generally a wine,

not generally found in Greece. But, I actually tasted this at this winery a

couple of years ago and I was very impressed with it. Wine people, sommeliers,

are always recommending a Gewürztraminer for spicy food. I think that this will go. But, we will only know when we've tasted it.

It's the best way to find out. But this is my hunch that it will work. This is

another wine that I actually chose while researching a wine tour. This one in

Santorini is from Sigalas. It's called a Nychteri.

Which is a wine that was originally picked at night. Because it's very hot in Greece at harvest

time, that was the best time. Now you've got fridges and the night bit is not so

important, but the name stays. And this wine is oaked, so it will have quite a

lot of strength of flavour. This one is from the same company the same grape

Assyrtiko, but this one is unoaked, and this is oaked. OK. Well for Greece

we've got to also have an Agiorgitiko, and a Xinomavro. So yes that's

the Agiorgitiko and to the right is the Xinomavro. Those are my

theories, but until we taste with the food, they're just theories. Okay yes you're

right the best way to find out is to try them. Bill I believe you must have

learned this from your grandmother? Because your grandmother was from Smyrna? That's right, I guess,

I mean quite a lot of Greek dishes I think originated from Smyrna.

Soutzoukakia Smyrneika is I think the dish that Smyrna is most famous for. One of the

things that is different to how some people make in Greece is no cinnamon. We

use lots of cinnamon in Greek cooking. Smyrna and other places, but not in

this dish. Here, it's cumin. Yes there's a lot of garlic in this as well as cumin. So one of the

things that I'm going to do now or the thing I'm gonna do now is peel and

chop garlic.

I'm now going to mix all this up. Excellent! And I have washed my hands. I saw you do that.

Where is your wine and tours company taking wine lovers this summer? Right we have

fantastic tours Portugal and Spain. We've also got new ones having Greece and

Cyprus very much in my heart I would really like those to be popular destinations

with us. And I have a completely new wine tour which is not, tour doesn't

really describe it. I describe it as a seven-day wine-tasting holiday. It's

in Andros. How good does that sound? Andros is beautiful. It is absolutely

beautiful. We will make this a wine tasting holiday as opposed to wine tour.

We still do some wine touring, and on the agenda is spending a day in Tinos. At

either two wineries or three. The days that were not going to be touring

wineries, I will have the wine coming to the people. So by and large we try to

strike a balance on the wine tours between holiday

and wine education. Holiday with wine? Holiday with wine every day in one form

or another that's guaranteed. That sounds like a dream. We will have one day when we're doing other things like going to

the beach or yoga classes or hiking. Andros is wonderful for hikes, so we

can have some of that unless people don't feel like it, and would like to

just relax by the pool or in the sea. Let me get this straight, so these people who

sign up for this holiday will go to one of the most beautiful Greek islands, and

they have a choice between spending a lot of time on the beach or going on

hikes or drinking a lot of wine or... No, no, I think everyone who comes will

want to drink a lot of wine. That's the baseline, that's the starting point. I think it's fair to assume that.

So, we need to now look at the next stage of getting the Soutzoukakia ready, okay.

And the next stage is getting our tomato sauce. I collected these

yesterday and I left them out to ripen. Yes, to ripen.

I'm just going to now take the tops of the tomatos off.

Now we're going to move over to the stove and just let these heat up, okay.

That looks absolutely delicious!

This is so rich and really guys fresh tomatoes, that's the key. This tomato

sauce is absolutely gorgeous. So I'm now putting the soutzoukakia in.

Making a salad now because no Greek meal, whether in Greece or in Cyprus, is

complete without a salad. True guys, we never eat anything without a salad,

it's like against the law.

First of all it's not an indigenous grape variety of Greece,

it's a Gewürztraminer which is found usually in Alsace. Something that's often

recommended with spicy food. And now this isn't spicy as Indian food is. It's not

it's not got chili in. Cumin. And for this reason I have a hunch that this

will pair well, I may be wrong and this is the test.

Is that a nice aroma? Very beautiful. So let's have a little taste.

That works! It's that cumin, that

made me feel that it would work. This tasting has worked really, really well

for me. Good.

So this is the one that is not my

bet, but for comparison with the oaked. Let's be scientific about this. It's a lovely wine, it's but like I can tell just from

smelling, it's very bright, acidic, refreshing kind of taste. But let's see

what it tastes like with the food. Yes with with Soutzoukakia. Beautiful tomato sauce.

I mean to me, oh it's not horrible, but it's not, no they're not coming together.

It's not something which is this great interest. This wine this wine needs

seafood, something bright, lemony, light. Yes, yeah I mean oysters will be lovely with it. If this

needs acidity, the tomato will fix it. Definitely a summer wine then this.

Right, thunder and lightning guys, thunder before the next Assyrtiko that's been oaked,

just for emphasis. So this one I think if I remember rightly, it's oaked for six

months and I think that this will make all the difference.

The oaked one, it's substantially darker. Alright then, let's taste it. Cheers! Cheers!

Ok, completely different aromas, absolutely. You get chestnut, yes it's a nutty and

buttery. Maybe a hint of vanilla maybe? Yeah definitely vanilla.

And maybe just a touch of very subtle spice, which might be what really works with Soutzoukakia Smyrneika.

So, I'm going to have a bite. Yes, now I think this works much better than the young

one. But, in my opinion, but no tell me your opinion first. Yes I know what you're

going to say, yes the Gewürztraminer so far it's still winning. But this is a

good second, this is a very good second.

We have the two most well-known red wines, red grape varieties, in Greece. We

have the Agiorgitiko, which literally means the Saint George's one. And Xinomavro, the sour

black one. Agiorgitiko is mostly produced in the South in Nemea, and

Xinomavro is produced further up north around Thessaly. So we have Xinomavro and we

have Agiorgitiko. So let's start with the Agiorgitiko. Lovely spicy aromas,

this is actually incredibly spicy. I can imagine this going very well.

Excellent, it's the spiciness that worked. And the spiciness is reminiscent of

Shiraz, but I actually I like it much more. It's more intense and it makes

the meat more spicy, I'm really, really enjoying this pair. All right so Xinomavro,

here we come, here we come, different flavours, different aromas. Completely! I'm

getting pomegranate here, which is nicely eastern Mediterranean, which is also

matching the the dish. So that might work, one way to find out right? For me, but I

should ask you first. The Agorgitiko in this instance work

better for me. It's not that this is a bad match, no not at all it's lovely. But

as I say, I think in Greece, more so than in France or Italy or Portugal you have

to consider the individual wine, you can't just go by a variety or a region.

So you know I would say that the Gewürztraminer, was the best, was the

best pair. And the second best definitely the Agorgitiko, yeah for sure, yes I agree.

And it's interesting really, I think you start off with the hypothesis, and then

you have to test it. By the way guys, we've been using someone's unpaid labour.

This man's called Joseph, he's amazing, and he's he's been the hero behind the

scenes, bringing the wine and serving the wine. Thank you. Great wines all over Greece

guys, and that's why we should visit and go on tours, and taste them all. So if

you've enjoyed this video please leave me a thumbs up, subscribe if you haven't

already, and I'll see you in the next video. Cheers everyone!

Yamas! Yamas!

For more infomation >> Soutzoukakia Smyrneika - Duration: 14:59.

-------------------------------------------

Intermittent Fasting (IFing) - Duration: 14:35.

hello there so today I'm gonna discuss something called intermittent fasting

which has really become all the rage if you're familiar with the fairly new

concept called the keto diet or ketogenesis diet which is basically a

body using fat for fuel and there's been something that has become more and more

a hot topic in the past I would say 5 to 6 years it's really been picking up

steam and that is called intermittent fasting or fasting in general and

there's a very very good reason for that because the health benefits are quite

incredible actually so let me explain and we'll get right into it so if we

have not met before my name is John Ruman I'm an international business

coach consultant and corporate trainer with a passion for something that I

would call life mastery or biohacking is another term and when it's used in the

term biohacking it's really referred to maximizing the biology so let me explain

intermittent fasting so intermittent fasting literally just means that it

doesn't mean that you're taking more than like a day fast what it means is

that you eat within a window that is smaller than traditional 3 meal a day

kind of thing so if we pretend you finished dinner at 8:00 and you have

your next meal 8:00 a.m. so 8 p.m. to 8 p.m. that means that you have not eaten

from dinner to when you have your first meal for 12 hours hence the term break

fast that's where the term for the first meal the day came is that you're

actually breaking in overnight fast and most people don't eat right before they

go to bed that's why you got the name an intermittent fast takes that concept and

let's pretend you at 8 hours at the 8 8 to 12 hour and it's slowly over time

training your body to increase that to where it may be 14 16 18

even 20-hour fast and what has happened is as well a lot of people have noticed

this naturally anyways that they may have an inclination to skip breakfast

usually it's the first meal people skip but what they'll find is that they just

don't feel to eat whereas maybe when they were younger they fail to eat or 20

years ago however old you are that you felt eat and you just don't feel that

now and what happens is you just naturally eat two meals a day so this is

what happens is and you can do this intentionally or unintentionally

but the concept is you slowly spread out that fasting window the window of time

that you don't eat and let's say was twelve hours like I gave in my first

example and you slowly made up 14 hours you did that for a while and eventually

let's say it was 16 hours and there are methods to increase this but at the end

of the day you need to find out is it good for you to space it out or is it

good for you to eat five meals a day and this really is the crux of the matter

and if you talk to someone who is a nutritionist they were actually raised

under the concept that five meals a day was is very healthy because they were

given the analogy that when you eat a small meal your body burns that fuel

like a hot little fire with a bunch of little twigs of wood versus big logs of

wood which they made the analogy of with a big meal so here's what happened is

what has since become more known to mainstream science is that when people

eat a meal the body experiences a spike in your insulin levels so when you

insulin levels spike and it literally just looks like a nice little curve up

and down when there's a spike in insulin two things happen the body stops a lot

of what it's doing and they're G wise because it takes a

lot of energy to digest and the crate creates a stress response temporarily in

the body so what happens to a body when you eat five meals a day is it creates

three big spikes with dinner and then little spikes with let's say you had two

snacks between your meals so you have three big spikes of insulin and two

little ones and you pretty much have a fairly high insulin level all day and

what happens with that when your body gets used to having all this insulin in

the system is your cells actually have these receptors and those receptors when

insulin comes to them they say oh this insulin and then they work on converting

glucose to energy what happens when they have constant constant insulin in the

system from these five or just the people that are snacking all day is the

body actually creates it's called insulin resistance you've probably heard

of it and basically the cells the receptor sites on the cells become

inundated with so much insulin it takes more insulin for them to actually say oh

I need to convert the school coast to sugar so the body has to produce more

and more insulin it puts a lot of stress on the pancreas and the body goes

through a lot of stressors so that's what happens with the five meals a day

you have insulin spikes three big ones of your three big meals and however many

snacks you have throughout the day determine how many many insulin spikes

you have and again nutritionists are taught this it's not that it's wrong I'm

just trying to explain you the pros and cons so you have high insulin levels

high insulin levels typically leads especially with five meals a day can

lead to insulin resistance and people often are fatter they have more weight

on the body than they should because of this because cortisol is a stress

response and the body kind of has a natural inclination to hold water weight

okay so that is the typical way of eating intermittent fasting so I

explained what it is but let me tell you why it's so popular there's a

whole bunch of reasons I'll give you a few one it's nice not to have to eat all

the time and you actually do adjust to eating multiple just a couple big meals

a day and they taste so much better by the way you you feel like you're

starving when you actually meet eat the meal and you really genuinely enjoy them

much more that's part one part two the body if it's over sixteen hours of a

fast so it says 17 18 19 you know or more hours of the instrument fast this

the window of time you haven't eaten the body goes through what's called

autophagy it looks like autophagy a uto pH a gy

basically what autophagy is is when your body what as cells divide they don't

always divide with the information being perfect from division and division so

what happens is over time the divisions produce lower quality information of

your DNA and but sometimes the divisions are better than others so what the body

does is it when it is in a fasted state and it needs to eat something this is a

very wonderful natural mechanism what it will do is actually self eat the cells

that have the poor replication meaning they have the bad data they are a bad

cell split when the cells divide and what happens is the healthier more that

the cells that you actually want in your body become the main cells and what's so

great about that is over time you actually become younger than you were

before you started this whole fasting thing because what happens is the amount

of cells that are in your body that represent an older less perfect version

of you are replaced by the copy that's better

and then those copies produce a cleaner copy of the original and obviously the

younger you are the cleaner the DNA split but so that's called

Taji and then another thing happens which is called my toffee G which I

believe is just literally mi tío or ta ugh Y and all it stands for is similar

ideas cell division but Mike mitochondrial division which is another

part of your body's informational powerhouse that allows for that to be at

optimum as well so your body basically can make you have the benefit of your

telomeres which hold your DNA by the cells splitting and the healthy ones

eaten by Auto Fuji not healthier but better information within them the

telomeres which are the actual things that hold your DNA information actually

lengthen and as they lengthen you actually regardless of your age your

body's physiological age becomes younger so if you've never actually done

intimate fasting and I'll explain in a minute how to kind of get into it but if

you've never done it what you need to do is take a picture close up very high

quality high resolution of your face especially like areas where you may have

wrinkles let's say around your eyes maybe the wrinkles here smiley wherever

your wrinkles are and get a good close-up of that and I'll tell you why

besides losing weight over time one of the benefits of this auto fuji is most

people the protein called elastin which keeps you having less wrinkles actually

becomes the prevalent protein again so instead of sagging wrinkly skin your

skin is gonna become slower slower more taut and wrinkles will actually

disappear over time and you'll begin looking younger and younger physically

this is all regular normal science so this is one of the major benefits of

fasting in general so to maximize the benefits you need to fast for more than

16 hours so the ideal window is 17 to 20 hours which means that you eat

between four and seven hours of time so that could mean 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. let's

say 6 p.m. is your last meal or could mean 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. so that's the

window of time for you to eat for your body to have otology happen and the

ideal is for our window so that if you can do an ideal it's 4 hours the

challenge is it takes a while to acclimate to where you're not dying of

hunger up into this time so I would encourage you to slowly convert also if

you have blood sugar challenges it's also important to very slowly convert so

your body acclimates to this something you can do that will help you stay say

see a tit and not feel like you're starving but allow your body to actually

still be in a fasted state is actually to have some sort of high quality oil in

your system and a couple ideas this is where the term bulletproof coffee came

about so if your coffee or tea drinker this would be really easy but if you're

not you can still do with an herbal tea but basically the simple cost-effective

method is take butter and ghee MCT oil or coconut oil put a tablespoon or two

in your black tea or coffee or your or your herbal tea and you're gonna put it

in a blender actually has to be blended ok very frothy and fluffy and drink it

and what the oil will do is satiate you but it won't tell your body or trigger a

insulin response so you can I have sweetened your sugar with any sugar

based things and I threw stevia or a sugar alcohol that doesn't actually have

any real carbs xylitol I think's another option so check this out try it I can do

more videos on this to go deeper but this is a very profound way of you

actually having more power control of your life because you won't feel so

stuck with being forced to eat you'll be less hungry than you are but when you do

eat you'll enjoy it more weight will slowly come off oh and

the question I commonly get is how much food do I eat in that window Inc your

normal amount you're not changing the amount but what you are doing is

allowing your body to finish digesting the previous food of the previous day

and then give it a break in that break allows for a lot of self-healing to

happen so I would encourage you to and I gave you some book resources on this if

you're interested as well but I would encourage you to shift towards this it's

becoming very popular and I'll discuss the whole keto thing at some point as

well why that's popular etc but but the important thing is that should in when

you do this don't go too fast too quickly and I would encourage you to do

the fad drink and again you blend it and a hot drink and it'll be fully say shit

you can do with the coco by the way too but again it can't be sweetened with any

short sort of sweetener that actually has any calories or any carbs because

that creates an insulin spike what you're trying to avoid so any questions

you have I welcome them and I appreciate the opportunity to help you today I hope

you have an amazing rest of your day thank you so much and please let me know

how I can be of assistance to you thank you

For more infomation >> Intermittent Fasting (IFing) - Duration: 14:35.

-------------------------------------------

Tampa Bay Private Investigator - Keck Investigation Services - Duration: 1:08.

When you need Tampa Bay Private Investigators that specialize in surveillance and accident

investigations, turn to Keck Investigation Service, LLC.

We are a Veteran Owned and Operated, Licensed and Insured, Professional Investigation Agency

based in Tampa Bay providing services throughout the State of Florida.

I'm Mark Lynn, one of the licensed Tampa Bay private investigators with Keck Investigation

Service, and I can assure you that we are committed to providing you with the highest

quality services in a timely and cost-efficient manner.

We have been in business since 2007 and are currently recognized as a top ten Tampa Bay

Private Investigation Agency.

We are members of the Florida Association of Licensed Investigators and are part of

a small percentage who are Florida Board Certified Investigators.

As such, we are subject matter experts that are looking forward to handling your investigative

requirements whether you need surveillance concerning infidelity, child custody, insurance

fraud or assistance looking into the cause of an accident.

So please take the time to review our Website, www.KeckInvestigation.com, then give us a

call at 727-254-1994 and Make us your Tampa Bay Private Investigators!

For more infomation >> Tampa Bay Private Investigator - Keck Investigation Services - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Affirmation positive - JE M'AIME ET J'AIME CEUX QUI M'ENTOURENT - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Affirmation positive - JE M'AIME ET J'AIME CEUX QUI M'ENTOURENT - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

SCP: The Anomalous Roblox Event - Duration: 14:07.

What's this one?

Ooooh.

Any documents I can get or anything?

Ohhh okay, I -

Which way are we goin' bud?

This way?

OK -

NO.

[ gunshots ]

Oh fuck.

Oh.

OH!

This one!

I like this one.

SCP-066 is an amorphous mass of braided yarn and ribbon weighing approximately one kilogram.

When it is not producing anomalous effects, SCP-066 will say the name "Eric" constantly

in a deep masculine voice.

Effects produced by SCP-066 have included: Beethoven's second symphony was played at

over 140 decibels, causing permanent deafness in three personnel and permanent hearing damage

in eight others.

Hey buddy.

[ Deafening Music ]

Hahaha it's so cute.

[ Music ]

God, that's really loud.

Hahaha

ah yay

Ahahaha,

I feel so safe.

Okay that's enough of that.

[ Intercom ]

[ brief music ]

Okay.

What is this?

178.

(Sped up) SCP-178 is a pair of white stereoscopic 3D glasses with a rectangular white frame...

[ unintelligible ]

Blah blah blah.

Oh fuck.

Owie.

Here well what's this one.

Hey little buddy.

What's so special about this one?

What is this?

1074.

SCP-1074 is a portait sized oil painting on canvas.

When SCP-1074 is viewed by a human being, the observer immediately begins to exhibit

the physiological symptoms consistent with the onset of Stendhal syndrome.

Mmkay.

Whatever.

Just a bunch of nerd shit.

WHAT?

Oh Jesus.

Ohhh Jesus.

I'm not gonna make it little buddy.

[ music ]

It's just you and me!

Right up 'till the end.

[ explosion ]

Come on D-Boys. D-BOYS.

(Chanting) "D, D, D, D".

I'm gonna follow this guy.

He seems like he knows what's up.

I trust you gamingflame.

Here we go.

"dis way".

Okay, cool.

Anyone have a card?

Ah.

Here you go. "got it".

Nice.

This thing again.

"Don't go in.

You'll die".

Yeahh I figured that out.

Ah yes.

"Protect him".

You know what to do.

No no no no.

Stay in there.

"Stay in there".

OH!

There they are.

Get 'em to look atcha'.

096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2.38 meters in height.

When someone views 096's face, 096 will begin running to the person, who will from this

point on be referred to as 096-1.

At this point, no known material or method can impede 096's progress.

100% of cases have left no traces of -1.

Oh my god.

There's so many of them.

HAHAHAHA.

Alright fellas.

Let's do this right this time.

Survival is priority.

Unless we're an SCP.

In which case I'm gonna kill everyone.

I gotta close my window before I start saying things like that.

[ window shutting ]

"hey" "hi"

Oh it's games_graphics.

"I am epic at this game, if you can't tell by my 1 win"

"#Gamer Swag"

I gotta feelin' I'm gonna be a D-Boy.

If I'm a researcher, I'm gonna fuckin' book it.

OH I'm an SCP.

Check it out.

"Kill everyone... and escape".

Let's be this buddy.

What the fuck, that's not 106.

Here we go.

I've never seen this room before too, I've never even been to this part of the facility.

This is my first time playing as 106.

I don't know where the hell to go.

Alright, so 106 is like a really corrosive entity.

Uh, I mean clearly this guy's had better days.

So basically, um, I can phase through doors

like Radical Larry

See that?

Alright, I need to get to the upper levels.

I want out.

*gasp* It's the elevator.

Alrighty fellas.

Time to take some lives and break some hearts.

Hahaha

*cough*

What is this?

Wh- What is this?

Am I supposed to be in here?

"Mario goes to the fridge to get a glass of milk".

Okay.

Are these like, group members?

Oh wow.

[ screaming ]

I like that sound.

Ayyyyy. Hey.

C'mere.

Oh, you're all SCPs.

*gamer gasp*

"Gate A".

Rush them.

Come on.

Hey buddy.

OH

I got 'em.

Get sent to my fuckin' pocket dimension.

It's the equivalent of Hell.

FREEDOM.

Look at that I got a bunch of points.

Radical Larry escaped.

You guys know what Radical Larry is?

I guess it became a meme a while ago to take class pictures of special ed. classes and

then assign everyone cool names.

Like "Radical Larry".

This guy.

There's Radical Larry.

"This guy is all business all the time.

Vibrates through walls".

That became 106's nickname on the actual SCP-Wiki for a very long time.

It probably still is.

If you call him Radical Larry, people are gonna know who you're talking about

right away.

Alrighty D-Boys.

We gotta escape.

Kay?

That's priority numero uno.

Get the hell out of here.

I'm gonna follow this guy.

He's really runnin' fast.

He's got 230 points.

I know he knows where he's goin'.

Where ya goin' bud?

Oh wow he's already got a level 2 [keycard].

Is someone in here?

Aw fuck.

Someone beat us to it.

Where'd he - aw fuck I lost him.

Hello? Jacob?

Hey have you seen Jacob? [ music ]

Maybe it was this.

I thought I heard this for a second.

Buddy?

Jacob this is not cool.

Uh hello?

He just fuckin' left me.

Come on man.

That's not cool.

*gasp*

"hoi".

Hi.

Hey buddy.

That's uhh 106 right there.

That's the guy I was just playing as. "me nice"

How do I get out of here?

I think he's just torturing me.

I don't think he's really interested in helping me.

"Don't ######" [ static ]

"fff"

Alright I won't do that.

"just stay away from me".

Okay.

Don't fuckin' jump around like that because it makes me think you're gonna walk into me.

Alright.

You heard the man, I assume.

"and im trapped"

"thanks ruben" "protect him"

I don't know

how friendly that guy is.

[ gunshots ] "hello friend" (OOF)

Shit.

KILL 'EM.

Take em out!

Get em Larry.

Ugh, he's so close to me.

Fuckin' hell.

Come on, Larry.

At least I got my glasses.

Oh my god.

I've never been in here before.

I don't know what the hell this is.

I think this is his pocket dimension.

[ gamer moan ]

This is where you go if you get captured by him.

He fuckin' takes you here and them you become tortured for the rest of your life, jumping

on fuckin' tombstones.

Ah.

This one's gonna be tough.

Leap of faith.

I made it.

All the key cards are gone.

*gasp* Level 3.

I'm down in the containment area.

Remember how long it took me to get outta here?

As an SCP that can phase through walls?

NO!

No it's me!

It's me! "Oh, it's you".

AH.

Oh my god!

"Sorry, uh".

"Well..." Get me out of here.

"If you came from here then we need to go".

We really do.

The fuck?

I don't even wanna know what that is.

Hahaha, you gonna kill that guy?

I know you want to.

"its ok".

We're helpin' this guy.

I guess he had a change of heart after he saw me.

He was like "Maybe D-Class aren't so bad after all".

Where's this guy going?

Level 4.

[ bell ringing ]

[ bell continues ringing ]

Uhhh bye bye.

I don't know what I did.

Here I am.

Look, buddy.

We can get in.

Look.

I got a key card.

No one's gonna find us in here.

"This is for bombs".

We're safe.

"those ### #### #".

[ scream ] Oh my god.

Are you serious?

Is that what happens when you ring the bell- it fuckin' jump scares you?

Don't make me what?

"u finna die".

I think he's surprised that [the glasses] haven't killed me yet.

[ scream ]

I can't stand that.

That's actually- making me angry.

"let's go am bored".

But we're alive here!

"must escape for points".

Fuck, alright.

We're not gonna make it.

We got SO little time left.

Come on man, I just wanna roleplay.

Oh it's the elevator!

Get me out of here!

104 seconds.

"just run".

Just run he says.

He said just run so I'm just gonna run.

That time it didn't even jump scare me it was just like "hey".

OH!

"hey don't shoot" Don't shoot!

"I have d-boy" Don't shoot!

"hey" Don't shoot, don't shoot!

I'm out of here.

NO!

DON'T shoot!

30 seconds!

Don't shoot!

"nonono" Don't shoot!

"he good"

Come on.

10 seconds!

I'm gonna make it!

D-Boys!

"D-Boy escaped!"

I think I was the only survivor on the D-Boys.

(Chanting) D-D-D-D!

(narrator) And so, our hero escaped.

With a recommendation from his newly found friend, games_graphics, Ruben was promoted

from D-Class to Jr. Researcher, and began a fruitful career in the name of science.

For more infomation >> SCP: The Anomalous Roblox Event - Duration: 14:07.

-------------------------------------------

Smooth Kit by VapeOnly - Un kit décevant - Revue Fr - Duration: 17:32.

Hey everyone I'm Matt aka Punky Vapes, I hope you're fine,

today I'm reviewing the Smooth Kit made by VapeOnly.

So the Smooth kit is some kind of starter kit, lightweight, compact, stealthy

and easy to use (in theory), now I'm not going to hide the fact that I didn't really liked it

so I guess I'm going to make some friends again with this review lol

as usual honesty comes first so let's see everything about it

and I'll see you at the end to talk about my finals thoughts.

Here is the packaging of the Smooth by VapeOnly,

their website on this side, their brand name here, all day vape with elegance,

on the back: all specifications, what's included, brand's informations, a barcode and all regulations.

Inside the packaging there is a warranty card with a scratch and check for authenticity

a sticker

a user manual in different languages that I can't show because it's the size of a roadmap

a USB / micro-USB cable, a spare glass (same size with the pre-installed one)

a spare bag with 2 o'rings, a spare coil head Kanthal A1 (0.8 ohm), same as the one pre-installed too,

I can't show you what's inside as it's a tall tube, the wire is on the lower side,

so I'll let it saturate inside the clearomizer.

Here is the clearomizer included in the Smooth kit by VapeOnly,

dimensions are: 16mm width, 55mm length

2ml of liquid capacity

a little hard to see with reflection but... here sorry VapeOnly but

finishings quality are very bad, ok it's under the clearomizer but no effort provided at all,

I guess the name is VS02, CE regulation, recycling logo, VapeOnly,

510 pin, it's not even dirty it's the finishing that was left like that...

It comes pre-installed with a 510 drip tip,

I think all finishings that you can't really see, they thought "Oh ok let's leave it like that"

here I have a major problem with the bottom part, it's so small that you can't grab it

if I put some strength here, the top part is what's unscrewed, so if we check here...

the o'ring keeps the glass tank in place, you screw the coil head inside the bottom,

you put the glass inside the o'ring, lol I'm going to lose my mind, ok here we go,

you try to adjust it so it's in the middle, you screw the to part and everything is attached again.

If you fill it, it needs to be empty to change the coil head, as the coil head keeps the bottom part

and the top part attached

so it's also some kind of air chamber too, but the problem with that kind of system is:

if you flip the clearomizer, to keep your liquid inside, as the bottom can't be unscrewed,

you'll have to empty the tank, by using a syringe that we've used years ago,

or those bottles with needle on top that drains it, that's very retro,

in 2019 I would expect something simpler than that.

the airflow adjustment ring on top has no tension, really not at all, but it still has a stopper on each sides.

Wow...

the finishings quality is really bad.. for those who wonder: this was cleaned before recording,

it's cleaned so each marks you see, that's the finishings.

Ok let's be honest before I use it, I'm not convinced at all, not even for a sec.

I've just realized I was screwing the top part, but the top fill is right here, around the coil

my advice here: don't move too much, or you hold everything in place.

Ok it's filled, and... no that's ok, I thought it was going to stay stuck on it as there is no room to grab it

I think it was not screwed too much, so let's now check the mod.

And here is the Smooth mod by VapeOnly,

dimensions are: 76mm height, 33mm width, 19mm depth

centered spring loaded 510 pin

under it: CE regulations and Recycling logo

Smooth on one side, VapeOnly on the other one

For more infomation >> Smooth Kit by VapeOnly - Un kit décevant - Revue Fr - Duration: 17:32.

-------------------------------------------

Presentación Sportiva Consulting | Asesoría jurídica, fiscal y laboral para deportistas y clubes - Duration: 0:59.

The world of sport and the sports spectacle have grown and evolved in an extraordinary way.

Its projection of the future and its different aspects grow day by day.

In Sportiva Consulting we offer integral advice to the different operators of sports and entertainment,

whose activity is related to the practice, organization or management of a sport.

With a totally personalized attention, we cover all the needs of our clients.

We want to help you achieve your goals.

We make ours the sport values that ​​can be developed in and through sport.

We obtain effective solutions for the use of new technologies and innovative legal strategies.

Sportiva Consulting, your winning team

For more infomation >> Presentación Sportiva Consulting | Asesoría jurídica, fiscal y laboral para deportistas y clubes - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Schluss mit Gender Studies* in Bulgarien und Ungarn | 21. Februar 2019 | www.kla.tv/13898 - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Schluss mit Gender Studies* in Bulgarien und Ungarn | 21. Februar 2019 | www.kla.tv/13898 - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

S onu stranu Jordana (Beyond Jordan) | OFFICIAL TRAILER #3 (Croatian subtitles) - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> S onu stranu Jordana (Beyond Jordan) | OFFICIAL TRAILER #3 (Croatian subtitles) - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Thermit herstellen | Gussversuch mit Eisen | 1K Subscriber Special - Duration: 11:19.

About 16 months ago I started this channel.

I debranched trees, built me a furnace, and casted a copper slingshot

Then I showed you my crossbow project which turned out really great.

I also showed you my drycell, its crazy how many people are interested in stuff like this.

Also I did some smaller projects like cutting down a birch from the top using climbing irons.

I continued with a video about my ballmill and made thermite only out of rust and aluminium.

Furthermore I showed you the difference between hydrogen and oxyhydrogen.

I also shared my journey about forging my very first knive and making a sheath for it.

It has done me a great job in various situations since then.

I also showed you how to make birch tar and how I welded myself a small electric bike.

I also visited an old mine and made something thermite like out of the rocks.

Also I made some elemental sodium out of molten salt electrolysis.

Then I shared the build of my small little homemade boat, which you guys really enjoyed.

My personal favourit video was definitely my arm braced slingshot.

Since then I also did some woodturning, and melted loads of aluminium.

As you see I I am into very different kinds of projects and topics. And I still have loads of Ideas left.

I am still writing the subtiles at the moment. please try a bit later (:

For more infomation >> Thermit herstellen | Gussversuch mit Eisen | 1K Subscriber Special - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Darko [ Babor l'mot - بابور الموت] Clip officiel - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Darko [ Babor l'mot - بابور الموت] Clip officiel - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Shameless 9. Sezon 12. Bölüm Sneak Peek (Türkçe Altyazılı) 🌟 - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Shameless 9. Sezon 12. Bölüm Sneak Peek (Türkçe Altyazılı) 🌟 - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

5 grandes mitos para adelgazar.| Noticias 24/7 - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> 5 grandes mitos para adelgazar.| Noticias 24/7 - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Joji: "Slow Dancing in the Dark" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> Joji: "Slow Dancing in the Dark" - Last Call with Carson Daly (Musical Performance) - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Hero Alom New video| Hero Alom The MP|Bosen Bosen|Sefatullah|new funny vido!! - Duration: 4:50.

Hero Alom New video| Hero Alom The MP|Bosen Bosen|Sefatullah|new funny vido!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét