Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

Happy New Year aspiring flight attendants!

It's Kaito from Cabin Crew Chat

G'day everyone it's Kaito from Cabin Crew Chat

and welcome back to the very first tutorial video of 2019

At the end of 2018, and I'm so thankful for it

This channel reached over 100 subscribers!

I've doing it for only 6 months and I'm so grateful!

I'll be uploading more and more useful videos for airline interviews

and to celebrate and give it back to you guys

I wanted to give you a little gift

It's a little bit embarrassing

but I wanted to share with you my very first Australian airline video interview

I want to be cabin crew for ^%$#@#$@

So, this airline that I applied for with this video interview

gladly I can say that I passed to the next stage

So this is just to say it's not a perfect example

but I wanted to give you an example of what a video interview looks like

This airline's quite different to other major airlines because it doesn't use a program called HireVue

Now, if you haven't seen my previous video on HireVue, please make sure you check it out right here

and you can watch what HireVue is and how to use HireVue program

Now, this airline used a different program and it allowed me to record over and over again

until I was happy with the footage

This is very very nice and very very uncommon of an airline to do that

and on the email I received from the airline it asked to answer 2 questions

and do it within 1 minute time frame

The first question being

Second question being

and those 2 questions, I had to answer within 1 minute

and I want to make sure that you get the best answer out of all these

So I made sure that I answered those 2 questions very simply

and I really focused on how I would contribute to this airline

and how I can contribute to a better community

So, let's take a look at my example

I'd like to be cabin crew for [airline name]

because I have a passion for flying and love for serving people

From family travellers who are on their way to an exciting adventure

to business travellers who value every minute of their day

I believe the cabin crew can have a big impact on their journeys

from the minute they walk on board

and for both of these groups of travellers,

I have seen cabin crew of [airline name]

make it a memorable experience and making a difference in people's lives

and I wanna be a part of that

by seamlessly combining my passion and [airline name]'s value of providing quality service and making people smile

So the very first thing I did was to write myself a script

and answering those 2 questions

I made sure I practiced out loud to make sure that I was within the time limit of 1 minute

The second part is I memorised it and made sure I practiced overnight

So I had time to actually memorise it and input it in my brain and the next day I started recording myself

Now, my biggest advice that I can give you is to make sure you practive in front of a camera, your phone or webcam whatever works for you

because you don't know what you look like, how fast you're talking, what tone you're using until you actually record yourself

and when you watch yourself over and over again, you do get used to it

Don't be embarrassed, I used to be very embarrassed but you'll get used to it

and ask yourself 'would I hire myself based on what I did on this video?'

and if the answer is no, keep recording and make sure you get comfortable within yourself

and that you're comfortable enough to get hired

Thank you for watching until the end

I hope that I can be a support to you on your cabin crew journey

If you haven't yet subscribed, click on subscribe nowwwww

I'm also on Instagram

I take polls and video requests on Instagram so make sure to follow please!

I'll see you again on my next video!

I upload every 2nd Thursday

Sayonara!

For more infomation >> Did I accidentally swear?! 豪州航空ビデオインタビュー合格 My actual Australian airline video interview footage - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fog of Love Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo per Due - La ludoteca #77 - Duration: 12:55.

For more infomation >> Fog of Love Tutorial - Gioco da Tavolo per Due - La ludoteca #77 - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

সাহাগন কিভাবে নবীর (সাঃ) আনুগত্য করতেন উবাইদুল্লাহ মাদানী বিন মতিউর রহমান মাদানী Bangla Waz New - Duration: 49:04.

For more infomation >> সাহাগন কিভাবে নবীর (সাঃ) আনুগত্য করতেন উবাইদুল্লাহ মাদানী বিন মতিউর রহমান মাদানী Bangla Waz New - Duration: 49:04.

-------------------------------------------

Liam enjoys Bristol's street art – On the go with EF #96 - Duration: 7:09.

Hi everybody. Today, I'm in Bristol.

Something that's very popular here is the street art scene.

Apparently, Banksy is from here.

Hi. My name is Camille. I'm going to be your tour guide today.

If you would define street art, how would you define it?

Oh, that's a good question.

For me, it would be a pretty basic definition. It's just art that's on the streets.

It's exactly that.

Is it true that Banksy is from Bristol? He is. Banksy is anonymous,

but we know that he's from Bristol because he said it himself in an interview.

We're lucky to have this piece from Banksy right here.

This piece was made in 1997, so it's already 21 years old,

which is a really long life for a piece of street art.

Let's move a bit further.

There is a lot of street art in the area, so we have a lot of pieces to see.

This is a club called Lakota

and we have a lot of local artists here that have painted together.

That's why we have a lot of different styles here.

Basically, most of the artists that painted on this wall started in the 80s and 90s,

so they are quite old-school artists.

Let's move on. Let's go.

Here we have some pieces. That's by an artist called Sepr.

I really like this one. It's a really good one. Yeah.

I really like this piece. It's probably my favourite one so far.

I just like the way the guy looks. It's kind of funny.

It's not very realistic in that sense. It's not like a portrait of someone.

I don't know. It just makes me smile. I like this one.

When you see a piece of street art and you like it, take a picture before it disappears.

Street art is meant to disappear one day.

It's kind of nice, but sad at the same time, you know?

Exactly.

This one here is by an artist called Aspire.

He's from Bristol as well, but he's quite famous, so he's traveled a lot.

He's always trying to represent birds that are disappearing more and more.

He's trying to make them immortal before they disappear.

Esthetically, it's interesting because it's really realistic.

But he's done this freehand. That's freehand, yeah.

If you check here, the artist is basically painting here with acrylic paint

on top of a chewing gum that was already on the ground.

Because he didn't put the chewing gum there himself,

what he is doing is perfectly legal.

His name is Ben Wilson and he's based in London. You can find a lot of his work in London.

That's really cool !

We have this beautiful wall here. It looks really cool. It looks like a night sky.

There are a lot of things to see in Bristol, so if you have the occasion, just walk around.

For now, we're going to stop here. I hope you liked the tour.

Yeah, it was brilliant. Thank you so much!

You're welcome. Have a good day. You, too!

Now we're going to my spray session.

It's my first time doing a spray session ever, so I'm very excited.

We'll see if there's an artist within me. It should be around here.

Welcome to your spray session.

Today, we are going to spray one of these eight stencils.

Before we do that, we're going to do a practice stencil here.

Because we're working indoors, we're going to take some water-based paint.

Alright, cool. Should I put on my mask then? Yep. That's always good.

Wait. Is mine upside down now? Maybe.

Okay, first time. Shake it.

You don't need to shake them. I just thought it was kind of fun.

Keep a bit of a distance.

You want to keep 20 cm between your paper and the can.

Oh, right. Yeah, that's good.

Oh yeah, I didn't need to do that, but I like doing that.

It's really tempting. I think I'm getting the hang of it.

At least I now know the basics. Exactly. Now you can choose.

Now I can choose?

I wanted to do this Banksy one because it's from Bristol,

but I like this black beard on the bike. I think I'll take this one.

Just take it off? Yep.

So, Stewy, is he famous? Yeah, he's also an artist from Bristol.

It's like eating with chopsticks. You know what? Now I know.

We're going to give him a multi-coloured coat like the ones we saw at the market.

It's quite tricky pressing down on different parts at the same time.

You press this one down and this one sticks out.

I heard you can hold five sticks in your hand, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it.

I'm struggling with these two.

I can help you if you want more sticks. That would be great.

Can you tell me about the history of stencil art?

Yeah. The first stencil street artist recognized is a French street artist from Paris, Blek le Rat.

He started painting in the 80s. He was doing little rats everywhere.

Rats? Yeah.

Before the street art use of stencils,

you would have even cavemen doing stencils just using their hand on the walls of the cave.

So it dates back even to prehistoric times. Exactly.

Turquoise. Yeah.

Are you ready? Yep.

That's not half bad.

How does it look? That's cool. I think it looks pretty good, actually.

Yeah, that's good.

Ta-da! I'm quite pleased with this. I think there is an artist inside of me.

It's been really fun exploring my artistic side

as well as seeing the different street art that Bristol has to offer.

Leave a comment below and the best comment can win this deck of Banksy playing cards.

Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss the next episode when Maria is in Tokyo.

For more infomation >> Liam enjoys Bristol's street art – On the go with EF #96 - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

BARU!! CHEAT RADAR MAP MOBILE LEGENDS 2019 - Patch Guinevere - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> BARU!! CHEAT RADAR MAP MOBILE LEGENDS 2019 - Patch Guinevere - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Doch schwanger? Heidi Klum hält sich verdächtig den Bauch! - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Doch schwanger? Heidi Klum hält sich verdächtig den Bauch! - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Trò Chơi Bắt Con Heo Mọi Đem Về Nuôi [Missile Kid TV] - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Trò Chơi Bắt Con Heo Mọi Đem Về Nuôi [Missile Kid TV] - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Switching to renewable energy is expensive - Duration: 4:03.

Regensdorf in the canton of Zurich, a residential building

like many others across Switzerland,

with 190 apartments and built in the 1970s.

It is heated using natural gas and oil.

Andreas Küng is giving the owners advice concerning its renovation,

since the heating system is now rather outdated.

The building owners want a new system.

These are the heating facilities with two heating systems -

gas-fired and oil-fired with output of 750 kW.

This kind of system,

which supplies 190 homes in this building,

is common in Switzerland, especially the Swiss Mittelland.

If energy-saving targets are to be reached, renovation is necessary.

Yet far from all building owners are choosing to do so.

Only six cantons are even

implementing the regulations for building renovation that were

agreed upon by the cantons four years ago.

Do cantons need to be given even tougher restrictions

in order to meet the targets of the 2050 Energy Strategy?

We spoke to politicians on the Council of States' environmental committee.

The government is lacking in expertise within the building sector.

And I'm convinced that building owners

and tenants should be allowed to make the decision

for themselves, because

if it is not supported by the locals, then forcing the issue

is not the right thing to do.

I don't think that we need to take immediate action,

but perhaps the government should make some conditional decisions,

for example:

"If we've not made significant progress within ten years,

then we need to apply much greater pressure."

Ostermundigen in the canton of Bern.

This apartment building was renovated three years ago.

There was a leak in the roof, condensation on the windows,

resulting in colossal heating costs.

We left the oil-fired heating in place since it is relatively new,

but oil consumption has been

drastically reduced thanks to improved insulation.

Although they were sceptical at first, the tenants are pleased,

says the building's owner.

In terms of the costs involved, everyone benefits from it -

not forgetting the environment.

From an environmental viewpoint,

we now use just half of our previous energy consumption,

which means a 50% saving on our energy bills.

That represents an advantage for tenants.

So what does this mean for tenants on the whole?

It costs them more now.

On average, tenants pay around 200 francs gross more than before,

but they can save at least 100 francs on additional costs.

Rudolf Marti invested around 180,000 francs in upgrading

his building's energy systems.

Around 80,000 francs were funded by subsidies and tax deductions.

According to government estimates, Rudolf Marti will be able to save

over 260,000 francs on energy and operating costs over a 30-year period,

which will also benefit his tenants.

Back to Regensdorf near Zurich.

The 25-year-old natural gas heating system will soon need replacing.

So the question is: what's the best option?

Perhaps using thermal energy

from groundwater or the ground?

We're currently investigating whether we can use groundwater, since

the local authority has recently refused our request

to drill a borehole.

Now we're pursuing the option of using groundwater.

And if we have no other choice, we will probably have to install

a new oil-fired heating system.

There is new, better technology in that field,

but it's not ideal for us or for the building contractors.

These examples show that

upgrading energy systems is complex and therefore expensive,

but it can pay off in the long term,

even if some building owners

may at first be put off by the budgets involved.

For more infomation >> Switching to renewable energy is expensive - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Switzerland's first female fighter pilot takes to the skies - Duration: 0:47.

Meet Switzerland's first

female fighter jet pilot.

It's not my job to talk to the press.

I wanted to become a pilot!

I would rather have flown today.

But I'm glad so many people

are interested in the work of the Swiss Air Force.

Up until 2004, women were not allowed

to fly fighter jets.

That's one reason why there are not more.

Another reason is that only men are conscripted - not women.

Fanny Chollet decided to become a fighter jet pilot at secondary school.

Women make up only 0.7% of the army and air force.

Fanny Chollet hopes many more women

will follow her example.

For more infomation >> Switzerland's first female fighter pilot takes to the skies - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Pascal Finette: Die nächsten Technik-Revolutionen - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> Pascal Finette: Die nächsten Technik-Revolutionen - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

President Putin Kremlin Dinner with Mass-Media Representatives - Duration: 18:17.

Good evening,

I think you have managed to listen to at least a part of today's Address [to the Federal Assembly].

Therefore, this is a good opportunity to discuss or explain some things in more detail.

It covered a lot of different material, so let us use this chance to talk. I also invite you to have some lunch, so bon appetit. I am listening.

Mr President, the first question, if I may. I am Alexei Abakumov, RBK, television.

The question is as follows: everyone noted that today's Address, this year's Address, was very different from last year's.

If last year's Address was accompanied by the noise and even roar of missiles and artillery, this one was mostly accompanied by the whisper of banknotes – the money allocated to the social sphere, for pensioners above all, for disabled persons, to address social problems, for children and so forth.

Two questions. One is a bit simpler. First, why was there such a difference?

And the second one: isn't it time to define where our country is going, what are we moving towards and what should we expect in the medium term? Thank you.

First, I do not think that the previous address was accompanied by cannonades, as you said.

We had to explain to the country where we had spent a lot of the resources and to calm people, because we had already announced that we were going to decrease defence spending.

We are decreasing it now, and many people are worried that it may result in decreasing our defence capability.

We have completed a range of projects, and it would be quite natural to speak of what we have done.

.....

For more infomation >> President Putin Kremlin Dinner with Mass-Media Representatives - Duration: 18:17.

-------------------------------------------

Comment éclaircir son teint naturellement|Nouvelles24h - Duration: 9:34.

For more infomation >> Comment éclaircir son teint naturellement|Nouvelles24h - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Dani Souza contrata caminhão para levar suas malas ao aeroporto - Duration: 1:21.

 Dani Souza usa seu canal no YouTube para divulgar momentos íntimos de sua vida, inclusive viagens e instantes com a família

Morando na Ucrânia com o marido, o jogador Dentinho, e os filhos, a influenciadora digital faz costumeiras viagens ao Brasil, de onde sai com uma infinidade de bagagens

 Com as férias terminadas e o retorno ao país estrangeiro marcado, Dani se viu diante de um problemão: a quantidade de malas que precisaria levar do Brasil para a Ucrânia

Por conta disso, a musa alugou um caminhão particular para conseguir chegar ao aeroporto com tudo o que levava

 Ela mostrou todo o percurso em um vídeo, chegando a desabafar: "Tenho que dar um jeito de diminuir essas malas"

Acompanhada dos filhos, Dani explicou aos fãs que seu regresso à Ucrânia demorará

"[São] 10 horas até Paris, depois mais 3 até Kiev. São 5 horas de diferença até lá, então vamos levar um tempinho para adaptar", disse

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét