Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

Dating Around is a series where each stand alone episode a "real life single" goes

on five first dates.

The goal?

Find out what beautiful babe or babette they'll be taking on a second date.

It has intriguing conversations.

No judgement.

And complex problem solving.

Let's go through this wholesome content together.

Episode 1 sucks cause the main character is boring.

Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 6 all have better lead characters but it's still mostly mundane

with some good moments here and there.

Episode 5 I like, since the interactions are actually interesting.

And you know I had to make a montage of rejection.

I should also add that I'd totally go on a date with this man's mustache.

Anyway, watch episode 5 if this is your sort of thing and I'll see you on the next one.

For more infomation >> Dating Around Review (Netflix Dating Show) - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Geraldine Bazán reveló las razones de su divorcio | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Geraldine Bazán reveló las razones de su divorcio | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

洛克人ZERO3-最終關卡(OMEGA ZERO) - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> 洛克人ZERO3-最終關卡(OMEGA ZERO) - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Mario Online RX (WiiWare): Tu Próxima Revisión Médica | ElRaúlNavarro - Duration: 8:32.

For more infomation >> Dr. Mario Online RX (WiiWare): Tu Próxima Revisión Médica | ElRaúlNavarro - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

Lily Collins Movies List - Duration: 0:59.

Lily Collins Movies List

For more infomation >> Lily Collins Movies List - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

A Day In My Life In South Korea, Seoul - Duration: 15:40.

friends, hello everyone.

Today we are going to watch a concert.

As you know, yesterday I wrote the final test

and this week was pretty busy in the test panel

and I want to say about myself:

-I am a bad student, I have not passed anything ...

but you try to be better.

if someone is a student

try to be the best

because I try

but i'm not good

Now I have to go to the place where all student meet

and I'm already late

so I thought to be late better than not to come at all

so,

come on...

this is how looks like korean subway,

very clean and accurate

don't be shy

what's your name

my name is ....

it is Chinese name

중국 사람

러시아 사람

this guy helped me to find our place

where all students should meet before concert

cool is that in Korea you can pay everyone for yourself

everything separately

so friends... as you can see

clean roads from trash at night

almost 1 am

I am only finished night practice

very tired

for all this day

so I will fall asleep very fast

day was so busy... you saw this already

I hope your days are not boring

interesting and productive

don't forget to subscribe

put your like

and see you in the next video

goodbye...

For more infomation >> A Day In My Life In South Korea, Seoul - Duration: 15:40.

-------------------------------------------

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME Weird Trailer Reaction - Duration: 7:41.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video, make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stayed on will fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

Hello everyone here and welcome back to another

reactions, so we'll be reacting to

spider-man far from home weird trailer

Funny spoof parati by Aldo James. So this came out on Friday 13

2019 and

I already know that it's gonna be funny, but we are at the same time, but I don't know what to expect

So I hope you guys enjoyed the video in a way. Make sure you guys subscribe to Aldo James

I said something else besides that I apologize for that and make sure you guys like comment subscribe

Turn up post medication. So you guys will stay in order on a fight on every single video and

Yeah, and we're on the road to 2,000 subscribers, we're almost up to

1100 thank you guys for that and I'm right. I'm

Ready to watch this and I could already tell that it's gonna be funny but weird as I said, so I'm a wreck

I'm ready

for this I'm putting my earbuds on so I

Hope you guys enjoyed and with dominator ado, let's begin

What

Really

What

She seems to be nervous

What just happened

Oh

My goodness contacted sorry. Oh

It's dad a sloth from Zootopia

Denied I just my friends

It's actually really creative I'm liking that

Oh

My gun is concentration

Let's go for a ride

It actually seems that he's actually saying it like that it's awesome next summer

Parker this is sick. What what in the world?

Stewie why would you do that?

That's awesome

This is like one of those like a a ytp to be honest

It's like don't the forms are not that mathias city man. Oh no

Come on really anything, but that

Your costume is amazing Billy

Dickwad, thank you

Wow

This is sick, this was sick man, I absolutely loved it and it was funny but weird as I said

Well, it's kind of obvious though

And make sure you guys subscribe to Aldo gain Aldo James make sure you get him up to a million

And I really hope that you could get there man

Oh man Oh

What man

So I hope you guys enjoyed the video in a way this was sick

I absolutely loved it and enjoy it all goes to oh Christ goes to Aldo James

So I hope you guys enjoyed the video

Make sure you guys like comment subscribe and I will see you guys in the next video - bye everyone

Fuck it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét