Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 22 2019

Welcome back from where I left off the last video.

For more infomation >> Copy of Vikings and Chickens!!! Youtube survival#6 part 2 - Duration: 26:27.

-------------------------------------------

Why So Serious - Konkrete | Konkrete Choreography | STEEZY.CO - Duration: 1:28.

Whatsup y'all, it's Konkrete and you can learn this piece on STEEZY Studio

For more infomation >> Why So Serious - Konkrete | Konkrete Choreography | STEEZY.CO - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Writing A Screenplay Begins With A Thesis - Matthew Berkowitz - Duration: 4:07.

Film Courage: What's your process for developing an idea?

Matthew Berkowitz, Filmmaker: That's difficult.

Film Courage: What are you doing before you write the screenplay?

Matthew: Well I'll come up with an idea right?

Or I'll come up with a character or I'll come up with a theory and most of the time

for me it's like a thesis, it's something and I think that might be because I love to

read so much literature and I kind of come from philosophy and I develop a thesis or

something that I want to say and then I find characters that I think can embody that purpose

and that can function in a story that kind of carries this idea throughout it so I can

communicate what I want to say in a story and through characters.

So it always starts with an idea or a thesis or a theory that I to talk about and the characters

in the story kind of fall in line from there.

Then I'll just kind of binge watch a bunch of movies that apply and I'll just write…you

know I carry a little notebook around me everywhere I go because I don't really type.

I mean I type but I don't really write my script until I've handwritten it a bunch

of times and a bunch of different ways and I've kind of flushed out my characters and

only then do I write the plot because I think that at least right now in the stories that

I'm trying to tell it's the characters motivate the plot rather than the plot motivating

the characters.

So I want to really know the characters like they are friends of mine.

Like they are my best friends, my childhood friends.

So once I know them, I kind of know the world.

Once I know the world, I know the story…so that's my process.

Film Courage: Interesting.

Do you ever get lonely when you finish writing something because they were like your best

friend?

Because in a sense if it stops you're almost losing them for a little bit?

Matthew: I've never really thought about it like that?

After you finish a film or finish a script you're kind of like "What now?"

You know?

"What do I do know?"

Because you've spent this three month period of time every day thinking about these characters,

thinking about writing and thinking about what's next, thinking about how they say

this, think about how they'd say that.

So when it's done you're kind of like "Oh man, I don't want it to be over yet."

And I think it's the same thing when you finish a film and you're like "Oh my gosh,

I'm done shooting…that's it?"

It happened so quickly.

That's why you've got to get into editing so you can keep it alive somehow and then

by the time you're done you've got this file that's like a 120 gigabytes and it

took you a year and a half to make it and you're like "A year and a half turns into

a 120 gigabyte file or a DVD?"

So it's kind of a weird sensation that you have when you're like all this boiled down

to this little thing that you can double-click in a place and you just put it in the DVD

player and it plays.

But I think that's what the whole process is, it justifies the characters that you want

to write because they do get to play.

They do get to be on a big screen, they do get to go someplace and other people can watch

and live and experience it for two hours.

So although when you are done with the script it's kind of over, it's not really over

because the audience gets to live through them, your audience gets to view it and it's

like the second reincarnation of your film is like having other people be touched by

what you've made.

For more infomation >> Writing A Screenplay Begins With A Thesis - Matthew Berkowitz - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Cross Securitisation #PowerLesson - Duration: 8:03.

Hey guys! Jason here.

Stopping by for another five minute lesson today.

Today, I want to touch on some lending,

some borrowing structuring,

some strategy around when we go for loans,

and it's a little bit technical

but it's called cross securitisation.

Some people call it cross collateralisation,

it might be bundled with the comments

around all money's clauses.

But listen, as a property investor

and especially if you want to own multiple

investment properties over the long term

and you want to bust through 2 or 3

properties overall in your portfolio

you've got to understand what happens

in this space called cross securitisation,

cross collateralisation.

Let's have a look.

The idea, as a property investor, is the same.

I'm going to give you two examples;

the wrong way to do it and the right way to do it.

Okay?

And so, we go and have a look at where we have

some borrowing ability or some cash

and some capital and some income; our jobs,

to go ahead and purchase an investment property.

Nine times out of ten, the unsophisticated investor,

the uneducated investor, would go to a bank.

They would go to the one bank

that they have been with all of their lives,

because they have got their savings account there,

they've probably got a credit card there,

they might even have a car loan there,

whatever it is.

So, they go to their bank and they say, hey, listen,

and they've got their home loan there, okay.

And listen, I would like to buy an investment property.

And so the bank says, sure, no problem,

let's have a look at your situation,

and if you qualify, they'll lend you some money.

Now, every single bank in the whole of Australia

will offer you to do what's called cross securitisation,

cross collateralisation, which means,

and this is the important part, just so you guys know.

Which means, hey, listen, we will use your home

as the security to buy the next property, which is fine.

That happens, it's normal, it's not right.

It's not the right way to do it

for a sophisticated investor,

an investor who wants multiple properties.

And they say, listen,

let's just connect what they call cross securitise,

this property here.

So you've got a property,

and you've got enough security or equity in this property,

let's say this property is $600,000

and you've paid it off over time,

and your loan is only $300,000.

So you got some money in here,

the difference between what it's worth

and what your loan is.

So they say, listen, what we'll do is we'll cross securitise

and we will lend you 100% on that property,

because we will lock up some of the equity on this property.

Okay, fine, yep, okay, let's go.

Then what happens, and usually what they'll say is, like,

oh, well, we might give you a 90% loan on that one.

Okay?

Then you go, you're like, oh, I like this, I like this,

I'm a property investor now, I want to keep going,

and you ask them for another one. And they

say alright, listen why don't we bundle those two

and at the same time,

we'll cross it up with this one as well.

So you get, maybe, to your second property if you're lucky.

And they'll say, listen, across all of this,

we're a bit concerned,

so we want to reduce that one to 80%.

Now, you're able to be borrowing less now, okay?

Then you have a look at your third investment property

because you want to be a property investor,

and the bank says, oh, listen, there's too much risk for us,

we're not going to let you buy that third one,

because you don't have enough servicing,

the risk is too high for us,

etc, etc, etc.

So cross collateralisation, and when you look at the stats,

the average property investor

doesn't get past two investment properties.

A huge amount, 80% of people failed

to get past three investment properties

when they start out their investment journey,

and this is why.

Cross securitisation, cross collateralisation,

the more risk you have with one bank,

the less loan to value ratio

and the less money they want to lend you.

Okay?

Now, that's why we get stuck,

and we don't get to this property here.

And then what happens, is now we're all tangled,

we're all bundled up. They've got our home loan,

our investment properties, our savings account,

our credit cards, our car, they have everything.

And this is where I've seen some challenges for many people.

Let's say you went and decided to start a business,

or you had a little bit of a challenge

in your life, or whatever,

the bank has control of everything,

and then they can take money out of your savings account,

credit card, you name it.

There's some nasty things they can do.

The better way, the professional way,

the smart investor way, to do this,

is not to have any cross collateralising going on.

Now, let's say we want to achieve the same thing. We go to,

and it doesn't matter, let's say you are at the bank,

and let's say you do have a loan,

and you've got your property, which is worth $600,000,

and you've got a loan here.

What you do is you go and get a deposit account,

it's what's called a split in a loan.

And let's say we've got $100,000 in this account,

it's a new loan, on top of the other loan,

that you're going to use for investing in property.

Now, while those are all cross collateralised

connected directly because of the same bank,

we're going to put a wall in here.

And we're actually going to loan the money out, technically,

out to this property to buy it.

Now everyone says, well, what's the difference?

The difference is, this bank is not this bank.

So we go, let's say this bank is CBA,

and over here, I might go to a bank called Firstmac,

whatever, that's a bank out there.

And then you say, I want to buy another investment property,

well, no problem, I can lend some money there,

and I could lend some money there,

and I could go to Adelaide Bank.

And then what happens is you go,

well, I want to buy a third investment property,

no problem, we can lend some money from there,

we could lend some money from there,

if they've got equity, we could lend some money there,

and let's say we go to now St. George.

Each of these investment properties is a different lender

with different calculations, loan-to-value ratios,

servicing, etc, etc, etc.

You're not controlled by one institution,

it's easier to borrow money as you go along,

and you're spreading the risk around

so the institutions are less risk-exposed

in your property portfolio.

So there you go, guys, as a property investor,

cross collateralisation, cross securitisation,

a big, absolute no-no, don't do it.

As, in the early days of your portfolio,

it will be a handbrake, it'll hold you back.

When you set up the right redraw facilities

and investment accounts,

a smart, experienced finance broker

who's an investment broker will know how to do this,

if you don't know, give us a shout out.

This is the way to do it.

Alright, there you go, guys,

setting up your finance structure's pretty important,

if you can't get oxygen,

or you can't get financed,

it's like oxygen, you can't breathe,

and as a property investor, pretty important lesson.

If you want to know more, get along

to one of our property investment nights around the country.

We're out running truckloads of them

around Australia this year,

so make sure you get along and learn what you need to,

to stay abreast of everything you need

as a property investor.

Alright, take care, bye for now.

For more infomation >> Cross Securitisation #PowerLesson - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Numerology Card - Freement [Cards To Spirit] - Duration: 9:49.

For more infomation >> Numerology Card - Freement [Cards To Spirit] - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

[EN CC] T-Buster - EP15 - Assault's Story(Part 1) - Duration: 11:54.

"T-BUSTER" by Synergy Media Inc.

EP115 - Assault's Story (Part 1)

Signal, it's your turn.

I'm scared.

What's taking you so long, Signal?

I don't want to jump.

It's nothing. Don't be a chicken.

Mimi!

I made it.

I was waiting for him to get destroyed...

Heavy, you're next!

I. Want. No. Jump.

Find your fighting spirit, Heavy!

Like me.

It's always leaking...

Fightin... Spirit...

Sniper, how come a smarty like you hangs around with Assault?

He wasn't always like that.

Really? What was he like before?

I think it was about 150 years ago.

On our planet, we produce robots for other planets.

The best robots are produced at a base called E.X.I.T.

Those robots are sent to a special military academy.

And they're put through hard training to become commanders.

They're none other than...

A bunch of Assaults!

What? Are you serious?

No way... And then?

And then, they all have to take a final test

to get through the 1:100,000 competition.

Test? What kind of test?

It's top secret. We don't know what's involved.

- E.X.I.T. MAT Exam Hall #3 -

Current Competition Rate 1 : 100,000

Cheating! Candidate 274, disqualified!

Candidate 277, pass!

- Firearm Assembly Test Room #5 -

Oh, no!

- Final Survival Test Site -

Just give up now.

You're so persistent!

I won't give up.

Victory belongs to the able.

Victory belongs to the strong.

Is that it?

No.

Victory belongs to the survivor.

Having survived the secretive test, Assault came to be our commander.

Under his outstanding leadership, we've conquered many planets.

What happened next?

Do you want to hear more? / Sure.

Well, then give me a Buster Coin.

Come on.

Making every shot told.

So, where was I?

One day...

While carrying out an operation on Planet 2580 in Galaxy Azir...

we ran into a powerful opponent.

It's so quiet around here.

I smell death.

We're nearly at the rendezvous point. / Let's get moving.

Assault! Assault!

Nothing comes up on my radar.

Maybe because of the sandstorm?

This is a dead end...

You little lizard!

Please, don't hurt us.

Run!

Sniper!

Hold on a sec!

Are you taking a break in the middle of the battlefield, rookie?

Assault...

Assault!

Get up at once. Show them what you've got.

Sniper, I'll distract him. You go for its eyes.

Copy!

Oh, my...

Sniper! Now!

Assault!

Sniper...

Oh well, we have no choice!

Buster Coin!

T-Drill!

Pay-on!

T-Drill!

Bring forth the power of the T-Drill, comrades!

Roger!

Buster Hurricane!

Firing up!

For more infomation >> [EN CC] T-Buster - EP15 - Assault's Story(Part 1) - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

yay!!! half time at school!!!!! janner plays - Duration: 1:24.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét