Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

If you want to backup your iPhone with the help of iTunes then what you do is at first

connect your iPhone to the computer using the lightning cable.

Now once the iPhone is connected to the computer then what happens is iTunes with open like

this and if the iTunes detect your iPhone you will see the iPhone icon here.

So, click on this iPhone.

Now there is an option here backups.

You have two options to backup your iPhone, either you can backup your iPhone to the iCloud

or else you can backup your iPhone to this computer.

So, if you want to backup in the iCloud, select "iCloud" and select "Backup Now".

For me if I want to backup my iPhone to this computer, I will select "This computer" and

then I can also select this option "Encrypt iPhone backup" and then put password so that

the backup will be password protected.

So, once you do that one, select "Backup now" and your iPhone will be backed up to

the computer.

For more infomation >> How to backup iPhone with iTunes to iCloud or computer - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan'dan Muhteşem Cevaplar - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> Recep Tayyip Erdoğan'dan Muhteşem Cevaplar - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

BAYRAKTAR TB2 MİLLİ SİHA - Duration: 0:42.

subscribe please

For more infomation >> BAYRAKTAR TB2 MİLLİ SİHA - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Creepiest Things Kids Have Ever Said - Duration: 9:54.

what's up guys it has been forever since I have made a video on this channel like

it has been I don't even know it's been months it's been months but so much has

happened I've moved I moved from California I moved back to Texas I had

to move all my animals buy a whole lot of craziness whole lot of drama so much

has happened but I really wanted to make another video for this channel I don't

want this channel to just like die off and flitter off into YouTube oblivion I

will be making more videos for this channel again and I know it's just been

forever I thought what better way to come back then going over some of the

creepiest things that kids have said now I don't know about y'all out there I

don't know if there's any parents out there watching this but kids can be

pretty creepy even our own kids there have been times that my own child has

just absolutely creeped me out to no ends I don't know if you've ever had

this happen where you know it's the middle of the night you're in a nice

peaceful sleep and maybe your kid had a nightmare but they don't they don't just

come wake you up they don't just come Oh mommy mommy daddy daddy no and I'm

guilty of this too I remember doing this as a child

it's the staredown you sneak into their room you sneak into your parents room

really really quietly and you just stare at your parent like burning holes into

their skull and like you just assume that somehow they're just gonna

magically wake up from you staring at them but you didn't wake them up with

noise you didn't make any noise so they can't get mad at you and I will be I

will be blissfully sleeping in my bed and my child I'll just feel this weird

sensation and I will just jerk awake and see my kid just staring at me

and then of course it breaks after that after that nice little one moment of

creepy absolute creepiness then my kid will be like mommy I had a nightmare and

then you know it's over like the creepiness is over so without further

ado let's read over some of the creepiest things that children have said

so when my son was three he started singing a polish nursery rhyme that my

husband's grandmother used to sing to all the babies in the family she passed

away though before my son was born we don't speak or sing polish one's a

little creepy but not like horribly creepy but how did he know how did he

learn this song if she died before he was born like it's a little creepy it's

a little creepy but then you know it could be sweet like maybe maybe the

grandmother was around maybe the grandmother was hanging around and

wanted to comfort him or something I don't know walking with my two-year-old

in a cemetery by our house she says mommy who is that man in the red jacket

by the stone house she pointed to a mausoleum there was no one else in the

cemetery he's waving at me she waved back he's coming over to talk

oh I don't know about that oh no I was hiking alone in the woods with my son

who was seven it was eerie quiet out of nowhere he says the woods demand a

sacrifice oh oh oh gosh that would freak me out

that would mmm-hmm that would freak me out most definitely that would freak me

out I know if my kids said that to me I'd be like oh honey we need to go to

church or something this is not this is not good when my daughter was two I

found her under the table with one of my husband's old children books trailing

the pages as if she were being read - I asked her what she was doing she

said reading with Grandma my husband's mother died two years before she was

born it was her book well that's kind of sweet leg that's kind of sweet like the

grandmother came back to read the grandmother came back to read to her her

grandbaby that's kind of sweet actually it's not so creepy oh gosh okay so this

one the child says we're all gonna die and the mom says I know sweetie it's

just part of life well mommy you're gonna die tomorrow oh no III don't think

I'd leave the house if my kids said that to me I don't think I'd leave the house

like ever again I'd be freaked out uh-oh a kid I babysat asked me once to play in

the basement and when we were down there playing he said when they put you in a

box and nobody can hear you nobody can hear you down here either then he bit me

that one's kind of funny kind of messed up but kind of funny oh no putting my

half-brother down for a nap he goes I can't sleep with that mean little boy

staring at me as he points as he points to the dark closet we didn't take a nap

we ended up going to the beach instead yeah I don't blame you I know I wouldn't

be sleeping either thinking that there's some weird boys staring at me from the

closet once when my daughter was four she was waiting for me at the end of the

hallway when I reached her I said come on kiddo let's go and she said mom I'm

not waiting for you I'm waiting for them she then pointed at the empty hallway

and smiled

feel like calling the priest and being like I need a house blessing or

something I need an exorcist I don't know but my kids seeing people in the

hallway I woke up to my three year old kid putting my head

I asked what she needed and she said I wish I had a piece of you that I could

carry with me all the time like your finger I haven't slept soundly since oh

my gosh my kid used my kid used to say weird stuff like that to me where she

wanted to like make me small so she could carry or carry me around with her

all the time and I don't know it's creepy sometimes sometimes our kids say

some creepy weird stuff I don't know my mom went upstairs for a nap my middle

son asked if she was happy she'd be seeing Jesus soon ah that one's just

weird that one's that one's creepy I woke up in the middle of the night my

four year old twins standing on the end of my bed me what are you doing them you

don't see us mama we're not here oh that's creepy and it's twins

that makes it worse twin four-year-olds just being creepy that's so much worse

it's like The Shining it's like the two little girls in the shining uh-huh

walking in on my kid turning around all of her stuffed animals and I asked what

are you doing she said I just can't sleep with all those eyes watching me I

don't know how you do it stuffed animals that's another one sometimes they can be

a little creepy dolls too my husband hates my porcelain dolls like hates them

hates them so much he hates all my dolls actually like even my Cabbage Patch

dolls he's like creeped out by like super creeped out by his the worst is my

American Girl doll Samantha he cannot stand that doll like he

absolutely freaks out just at the side of that doll I work with fourth graders

I had one boy chipping the yellow paint off a pencil look me dead in the eye and

say I'm scraping this pencil like I want to scrape my teachers skin oh it sounds

like a future serial killer in the making right like that sounds like a

future serial killer I don't know okay so on that note I am going to go ahead

and stop there so anyway guys it is great to be back I will be starting to

post more regularly on this channel again I have been focusing a lot more on

my main channel which is all about pet care but I do really enjoy making other

types of content which is the purpose of this channel so anyway guys that's all I

really have real today as always thank you so much for watching I love you guys

and I will see you in my next video sweet dreams

For more infomation >> Creepiest Things Kids Have Ever Said - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

Gerry Mahesa - Air Mata Perpisahan [Official Music Video] - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Gerry Mahesa - Air Mata Perpisahan [Official Music Video] - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Alireza Ghorbani (İran'ın Yetenekli Sesleri) - Duration: 5:28.

Translation: İdil Sipahi Instagram: idilop

Guys, Alireza Ghorbani's analysis has been requested for a long time.

I don't know if you have heard of him before.

He is a Iranian singer.

He has a delightful voice. Please, let's listen to him together.

The position of his voice is so good in the singing techniques.

So bright and correct. Look at his posture.

Completely correct techniques. And again, great glottal catches with melodies.

A tenor again.

He hits C for the first time.

Isn't it delightful?

We have listened to many Iranian singers in this style.

Homayoun Shajarian, Muhammed Reza Shajarian.

And also many great singers.

Alireza Ghorbani is on that way too. He really has a unique, beautiful tone.

Some Iranian singers use these high notes stronger.

I think Alireza Ghorbani's style is naiver.

It's so incredible.

Wow.

A very soft and unique tenor.

Wasn't that amazing?

Delightful.

It's so delightful. Like a sea wave.

These are correct positions, guys.

Incredibly correct singing positions.

Delightful.

You see? He makes those sounds like this.

You can see it on his face.

I think his technique is a little bit different than the singers who do these glottal catches.

He does it differently.

Something like this. Homayoun Shajarian's technique is different. His position is more open and brighter.

Alireza Ghorbani's technique is kind of closed.

From C to C.

2 octaves difference.

His highest note has been so far C.

Very delightful.

Like I said, a unique voice.

Let us meet Alireza Ghorbani for the first time.

You have requested his analysis many times.

Translation: İdil Sipahi Instagram: idilop

For more infomation >> Alireza Ghorbani (İran'ın Yetenekli Sesleri) - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

How to turn off find my iPhone - Duration: 0:40.

If you want to turn off find my iPhone feature from your iPhone then go to "settings".

Tap on your name at the top.

Go to "iCloud".

Scroll down and then select "Find my iPhone".

Disable this toggle button.

Now you need to enter the password for your apple id.

Select "turn off".

Now you can see Find my iPhone option is turned off from your iPhone.

For more infomation >> How to turn off find my iPhone - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

90s Female Action Actress Then and Now 2019 - Duration: 10:03.

90s Female Action Actress Then and Now 2019

Press the bell icon on me and never miss another object

Oh, my baby

I'm crazy

What you've been that before me we post on got your feet both fly

You'll get to flap with me. I

Can take you down fall

Take you around

a walk across walking played lucky

Oh, my baby

So, I'm crazy

My baby

So I'm crazy but you've been that bad we musta got feet

You get to fly

I can take you down for

Take you around

Crosswalker player

You

Oh

My baby

Comes they've written it yet. So I'm crazy, but you've been that bad for me

Meatballs done got your feet

you get

I

Can take you down for a ride

Take you round

Get across walking dead like it

Oh, baby

So, I'm crazy

My baby

So I'm crazy but you've been that bad we musta got feet

you get to fly I

Can take you down for ride

Take you over

Crosswalking played like

Oh

my baby

Cuz they've written it yet. So I'm crazy

But you've been that bad for me

Repost I got your feet

You'll get to flap with me. I

Can take you down for a ride

Take you around

One gauge across walking dead like

Oh, baby

So I am crazy

I'm crazy. But you've been that bad. We musta got your feet

You get to flap with me

We can take you down for right

Take you around

Crosswalking red block

Oh

My baby

ghost apron

so high

But you've been that bad for me meatballs done. Got your feet

You get to fly

I

Can take you down fall, right

Take you around

Crosswalking played like

For more infomation >> 90s Female Action Actress Then and Now 2019 - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

SML Movie: Black Yoshi's Koolaid Problem Reaction - Duration: 21:12.

SML Movie: Black Yoshi's Koolaid Problem Reaction

For more infomation >> SML Movie: Black Yoshi's Koolaid Problem Reaction - Duration: 21:12.

-------------------------------------------

#hapo #hapoapp #prmrntprouf HapoNew Earning App ||2019 dally 1-10$ income 100%|| - Duration: 7:56.

For more infomation >> #hapo #hapoapp #prmrntprouf HapoNew Earning App ||2019 dally 1-10$ income 100%|| - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

আমার সন্তান আমার পৃথিবী ! A Normal Day In My Life !! Bangladeshi Woman Vlogger - Duration: 10:06.

For more infomation >> আমার সন্তান আমার পৃথিবী ! A Normal Day In My Life !! Bangladeshi Woman Vlogger - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Six Minutes of Me Shading Colours (Hopefully this can help) - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> Six Minutes of Me Shading Colours (Hopefully this can help) - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

TIK TOK MUSICAL.LY की videos का WATERMARK LOGO कैसे हटाते हैं ? हिंदी में सीखें 2019 Remove Delete - Duration: 6:58.

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

For more infomation >> TIK TOK MUSICAL.LY की videos का WATERMARK LOGO कैसे हटाते हैं ? हिंदी में सीखें 2019 Remove Delete - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

思わず癖になる!桜 稲垣早希の咀嚼音動画が話題 - Duration: 2:13.

  アニメ『新世紀 ヴァンゲリオン』の スカの声マネで知ら るお笑いタレント・ 稲垣早希のASM 動画が今、YouT beで話題だ。【大 い画像を見る】写真 桜 稲垣早希のYo Tubeチャンネル ら  ASMR 画とは特殊なマイク 使い、咀嚼音や耳か の音、ささやき声を 音した動画のこと

イヤホンやヘッドホ で聴くことにより頭 ゾワゾワとするとい た感覚を楽しむこと でき、今YouTu eなどの動画共有サ ビスなどで人気を博 ている。  稲垣 ASMRの"咀嚼音 動画で人気を博して り、現在YouTu eのチャンネル登録 数は17万人以上

特に人気なアロエの 嚼音動画は62万再 を突破する勢いで、 の他、クッキーやタ 、飴イチゴなどさま まなものを食べる動 が公開されている。  今月19日には ラエティ番組『ウチ ガヤがすみません! (日本テレビ)でも 介された稲垣の咀嚼 動画

まだ見たことないと う方も一度見てみて どうだろうか? ほかの画像を見る】 真は桜 稲垣早希の ouTubeチャン ルから写真は桜 稲 早希のYouTub チャンネルから

For more infomation >> 思わず癖になる!桜 稲垣早希の咀嚼音動画が話題 - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Games4King G4K - Jovial Girl Rescue Game Walkthrough 2019 - Duration: 4:59.

Games4King G4K - Jovial Girl Rescue Game Walkthrough 2019

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét