Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 2 2017

Hello, this is Baek A yeon.

This time's title song is 'Sweet Lies'.

The guy just ask me to meet up,

Ask to eat out,

And telling I'm pretty… Such these sweet empty words,

I keep getting fooled.

I put my emotion to this song.

As today, I really thank you

for your coming to the M/V studio.

Although this is only the beginning,

I will do my best until the end

To make a pretty, fun and fresh music video.

It is the first time to use chroma-key technique in the video.

And also,

It is the first time to act my inner-emotions a lot.

Hope you like my M/V a lot, a lot.

You can see ping-pong balls often in M/V.

That each bouncing ping-pong ball is

The empty word that guy says to me.

He keeps saying empty words to me,

And they get huge like this much in the end.

With these hugely stacked empty words,

"What Should I do with?"

You can see my worry often in M/V.

Every time when I made the comeback in May,

I tried pink hair,

And this is my first time to try orange hair.

Besides, this bang,

I've never cut beyond my eyebrows since middle school.

I made a bang and change hair color.

Do I look something fresher?

Wish you also like my look.

The camera is capturing the shading scene.

All shootings are finished.

M/V making is done,

And album Jacket shooting is done.

But every time,

"Shouldn't Have…"

"so-so"

And "Sweet Lies",

Although I make a blank face every time,

This shooting was the most comfortable to me.

This shooting

Worked well with my emotion.

And if you see my ears…

Can you see?

There are glitters on my ears.

I got the first make-up on my ears.

I gave a point to the lips for M/V shooting.

Anyway, in this time,

If you watch

My M/V and album jacket shootings,

You will see there are many changes

To my visual looks.

So you could be fun by enjoying them.

I really enjoyed the shooting,

And look forward to

Having such a fun shooting in near future.

Thank you for your effort, bye!

For more infomation >> Baek A Yeon "Sweet lies (Feat. The Barberettes)" M/V & Jacket Making Video - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Our Sailing Life in Madagascar! Sailing Vessel Delos Ep. 121 - Duration: 20:28.

For more infomation >> Our Sailing Life in Madagascar! Sailing Vessel Delos Ep. 121 - Duration: 20:28.

-------------------------------------------

Private Eyes Official Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Private Eyes Official Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Younger Season 4 Official Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Younger Season 4 Official Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial: Pescar com Savage Gear Mayfly - Fishing with Savage Gear Mayfly - Duration: 10:26.

easy... easy...easy...

what is this?

He broke the line on that rope.

I am fishing as far from the shore as possible

because the fish can see us

And if we want to fish by the shore it has to be how we are doing

easy...easy...easy

don´t get all my line...

so strong

Nor let me explain what I was going to do.

I think I can close my drag

well...

As I was explaining before being interrupted by that Barbel

To animate the lure you do not have to do much, on a day like today you do not have to do anything at all

you only have to remove the slack line

The wind will pull your line and you reel the slack line

You have to remember that you are fishing with an insect or better with an imitation of an insect

And you must not have seen many insects runing in front of a barbel

and if you just reel

The Barbel will run away, they are in bottom feeding

They are used to eat dead insects, dragged by the wind

and if you just reel in you will not catch any Barbel

you will only scare the fish

so you only need to cast

and very very slow recover the slack line

only that

your lure must have the quality to trick a Barbel

LIKE THIS

ok, enough

let me catch you

so people know ...

... this works

this catch was fun

where is the fish?

he is there

I think I need to go there

to catch him

he is not very big but he knows where he need to go to escape

he is out

easy

easy

how strong

I was trying to do a video

And he does not collaborate at all

How do I get down there?

don´t go to the log

not in the log

he is out

let me bring him here

look, he is really trying to go to the log

I'll leave the camera here so I don´t break and go down there and get him

here is he

I managed to do all of this without fall

so is good

is a small Barbel

but you understand what I said about how smart they are, they swim to the logs

he is well hooked

this is our insect imitation

let´s release and I'll explain better.

just for curiosity

do you see this?

This is a male in breeding season

let´s release

like I was explaining

your lure

It has to be as close as possible to an insect.

need to move like an insect

look at this

I like to use a gold jighead

because when the lure enter in the water the fish see a glow

and he approaches just to see

lot´s of people use that in Mullet fishing for example

where they use a spinner

and at the end they have a hook with a worm

the mullet approaches and atack the worm

in this case

this imitates an insect

The texture is like a bug

and have scent

so the Barbel don´t have problems to atack this lure

let´s see if we can get another

there it is

there he goes

he is going under the dock

don´t go there

come here

catch

Mayfly

we can see he is a male

bacause of this here

this time of here they are reproducing

They continue to reproduce

you see this, another way to see...

is

here

this is sperm, he is reproducing

Let's do what's right.

and release

this season or in another season, is always important to release

if you want sometime later to catch the same fish

another

and another one who goes he have to go to the left

how is that even possible

They are born taught

and let´s release

this another fighting male

and very smart

look the speed :)

For more infomation >> Tutorial: Pescar com Savage Gear Mayfly - Fishing with Savage Gear Mayfly - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

СТРАШНЫЕ СНЫ. Почему снятся плохие сны? Ночные кошмары и их причины - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> СТРАШНЫЕ СНЫ. Почему снятся плохие сны? Ночные кошмары и их причины - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Pizza Rolls | Easy and Good #DerChefkoch - Duration: 1:24.

Ingrediens in the description

Flour

Water

Yeast

Salt

Oliv-oil

Rest for 45min

Tomatenmark

Cheese

Champignon

Corn

Tomato

Bacon

Cheese

Preheat the oven at 180C°

back for 25min

Dont´t forget to subscribe

Have fun and enjoy your meal

For more infomation >> Pizza Rolls | Easy and Good #DerChefkoch - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

CONTROLA TU MENTE Y CREA TU FUTURO por Mila Carretero coaching consciencia - Duration: 1:27:05.

For more infomation >> CONTROLA TU MENTE Y CREA TU FUTURO por Mila Carretero coaching consciencia - Duration: 1:27:05.

-------------------------------------------

Children Protection Day | Children's disco - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Children Protection Day | Children's disco - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Chocolate Chip Cookies (巧克力曲奇饼) - Duration: 1:44.

turn on subtitles for instruction

100g powdered sugar

1 egg

130g butter

150g plain flour

100g chocolate chips

spoon the mixture onto baking tray

Bake for 15 mins (180°C)

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Chocolate Chip Cookies (巧克力曲奇饼) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

تحدي البولينغ بين مايا و لانا - شو صار؟! Bowling Challenge for kids - Duration: 3:55.

luli your turn throw the ball

Hello and welcome to Jessytoys 911

I'm Maya and today we will show you bowling game

Hello and welcome with Maya and Lana

Today we want to show you bowling game from Minnie mouse

are you ready?

i will show you how they look like first

Lana wants to play with cars, no we want to play bowling

Now it's Lana's turn

Maya's turn

she almost got all of them

lulu your turn throw the ball

Maya's turn

I hope you liked the challenge and we ll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> تحدي البولينغ بين مايا و لانا - شو صار؟! Bowling Challenge for kids - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

InnoGames TV - June Episode - Duration: 9:45.

Hi guys, my name is Diana and welcome to the June episode of InnoGames TV.

Are you ready for some new updates? Well so are we!

So let's go right to the overview.

We start the show off with Forge of Empires showing us their new historical questline.

Next, we go to Elvenar who introduces to us, their new race: The Halflings!

After that, the Tribal Wars team shows us their new event: Spectaculum.

Last but not least, the Grepolis team tells us about new rebalancing in the game.

Hey guys, how much do you know about the Taj Mahal?

Not much? Well don't worry, because Thi and Kai will

tell you more about it in Forge of Empires's new Historical Questline.

Good day boys and girls!

Let me check my watch, ah yes yes...

It's time again for a moment in history.

And this time we will talk about an emperor who lived in the 17th century, ruled over a vast empire

and built a memorial for his dead wife.

You are right! We are talking about Shah Jahan ruler of the great Mughal empire in the Indian subcontinent.

He built the Taj Mahal as a memorial to his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal who died at a young age.

If you follow his tragic story, in our new historic questline, you will receive a great reward.

The Hedge Maze, this is a new special building and you will be able to find something hidden inside it

every 12 hours. What could it be? Get the building to find out!

Well then history lovers, be sure to join in this month and play the historical questline.

As always, not only will you receive wonderful rewards but you will also gain knowledge! Until next time!

So, it looks like there is a new race coming to Elvenar.

The Halflings! Let's go to Timon and Rike who will tell us more about them.

Hello, Elvenar players!

This is Rike and Timone from the Elvenar team.

Today we want to tell you how the story of Elvenar will continue.

With all these Sorcerers and Dragons around your town, you should be able to achieve something miraculous

Shouldn't you? Maybe, you can even dig up a new guest race?

The Necromancer couldn't have said it better…

That's because he actually said it. Right before summing the Halflings from the dead.

What? Do we have Zombies in the game or what?

No, of course not. There were no corpses, no dead bodies lying around or whatever. Officially.

Just some happy people returning to the lands of Elvenar, full of love and thankfulness.

Let's leave it like that. We know the Sorcerers have their very own ways…

Especially the creepy ones calling themselves Necromancers. So, what's the deal about the Halflings?

Very cute beings. Known for being smart trading partners, they are also farmers at heart.

Out of gratitude for their resurrection, they will deliver a new resource to your town, the so called "Divine Seeds".

They are the basis for the many different fields and crops they grow.

To receive your daily dose of Seeds, you have to upgrade your Trader to level 2.

Wow, we finally get to upgrade this ancient building? And it will produce a new resource for free? Nice.

Even though "Seeds" sound a bit like a resource that you can't store until forever.

True. The higher your Main Hall level and the more completed Provinces you have, the more Seeds

will be produced, and indeed for free. But like Mana, the stored Seeds slowly decay over time.

Don't hesitate to use them whenever you can.

And where can I use them? I assume they will not only be used for technologies,

but also for the new Settlement. Correct?

Indeed. Also, from now on, they are needed to construct new Cultural buildings.

I should also mention, that you will receive Bonus Seeds everytime you collect Seeds.

The amount depends on the amount of Ancient Wonders you have and their levels.

So collect as often as possible.

Ok, so tell me about the new Settlement. The farms and fields, the crops and the food.

Wait, I didn't mention the farms and the food…

Yeah, you know, while you were explaining endlessly I took the chance to look into your notes.

Really? Well, then you can tell them now. Come on! I'm listening, you talk.

Ahmmm. Okaaayy… So, there are farms and fields.

The farms... they produce fertilizer which is used together with Divine Seeds to plant and upgrade fields…

And these fields… You can upgrade the fields three times, but every level of the field

seems to produce different crops. Whatever that means…

It means, that the field on level 1 produces grain, and on level 2 it does not.

But it produces carrots then. And on level 3, it produces pumpkins, but no carrots. Got it?

Hmm, but that means that I have to keep some fields on the low levels to ensure to produce every resource.

That's new.

Yes, mindless upgrading to the highest level will not help you this time.

Why thank you! I actually like the idea of having all the different fields at the same time.

It looks beautiful! So, what do I need these crops for? I… haven't read that far.

Ahamm… You need them to prepare food in the farms.

Tingle Bread and Savvy Soup for instance. And they are needed for the Harvest Festival.

The Harvest Festival? Wasn't that a Cultural Building from the Fairies?

Not THIS Harvest Festival… The Halflings Harvest Festival,

it is their biggest Holiday, and since you rescued them, they are planning to celebrate it in your town.

As long as this is not another 10*10 cultural building, I'm looking forward to it.

Well, it isn't. I promise.

Wow, that sounds like a lot of new twists.

Now that the Sorcerers made sure I have enough space in my city,

I'm looking forward to the Halflings Settlement.

How do you like the new Guest Race?

Let us know in the Forums or right here in the comments section. And until next time: Keep on playing!

Are you guys ready for the summer?

Well, your champion sure will be!

Because Tribal Wars is bringing you a new event to train him: Spectaculum.

Hello guys, my name is Camilo the artist for Tribal Wars. The one and only.

Today I am going to bring you the new event, Spectaculum .

In this event, every player will have a champion and every champion will have the chance to get better

by competing in different activities, like archery, jousting, and melee.

Ok guys, so this is how it works.

Every champion has skills to be trained.

Skills influence his performance in the tournament.

There are three skills for each of the three disciplines.

You have several training grounds to choose from to train your champion.

Each training ground improves all the current skills, but some more than others.

Instead of training, you can participate in your current discipline to gain trophies.

A better-trained champion will be able to gain more trophies in that discipline.

And be able to reach a higher score in the ranking.

So guys, good luck with the event!

And remember, don't forget to train your champion... and your legs...

See yah!

Last but not least, let's go to the Grepolis team who has some nice rebalancing updates.

Hey guys, this is Bernard, game designer for Grepolis.

Today I have here with me, Steffi, our Lead Community Manager.

We're going to tell you all about the new changes on the island quest system.

Hold on to your seats, there's a bunch of them.

First of all, we made sure that you always have at least one quest available when returning after more than

24 hours...so no more waiting for quests.

Second, we looked into quest difficulty to make sure that both your city progression and your overall progression

work way better with the balancing we currently have.

Alright, let's jump into the game and look at the changes.

All current quests will now be available in the quest log.

As you can see, this brings a much simpler way of selecting your quests, making decisions and knowing

exactly when a quest is about to expire.

You will also be aware of when new quests will be available in case you have none left.

But don't worry bigger difficulty generates bigger rewards.

We reviewed many of the rewards generated by our quests and as you can see, coins are now

scaling up with the world speed. Improved resource production is up from 50% to 250% multiplied

by the item level. Accelerated construction and recruitment will no longer be given out.

Instead, quests will give out rare and epic versions of these powers.

With them, you can influence all your ongoing buildings and recruitments.

The same will be done for improved attack and improved defense.

No more regular versions in the quests.

Only rare and epic.

These will give you 24 hours worth of better defense and attack.

Also, we all know how hard it is to finish some island quests with some specialized cities.

Therefore, we now allow mythical units to be used

and no more rally and attack objectives on the same quest.

Alright guys, hope you liked all the changes, for more detailed info check our wiki.

Looking forward to your comments.

See you ingame.

So that was it for the June episode of InnoGames TV.

If you liked this episode, make sure to subscribe to you Youtube channel and like us on Facebook and Twitter.

We'll make sure to bring you the latest news, on all our games.

Bye

For more infomation >> InnoGames TV - June Episode - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

HOW I MAKE MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS! - Duration: 6:31.

Hi everyone. So today I wanted to let you all know how I film my videos. So I've

been doing this for almost two years now and I've really kind of struggled and

grappled with how I film my videos, how I do my thumbnails, how I do my editing and

all of that. But recently I've come to the perfect formula that's not quite

perfect, but perfect enough to suffice for me and today I'm going to share that

with y'all. One thing you should note is that ever since I started, I actually haven't

changed anything, like, invested in anything new. Also, this is not an advice

video. This is just about how I make my videos and you can take advice from that,

you can learn from that - that's kind of why I'm doing this video - but I don't

want you all to feel like I think I have, like, you know, the perfect way of filming.

Anyway so the first thing I want to start off with is my camera. As I said I

film with my phone. Before I used to film with a Samsung Galaxy S4 now I film with

a Samsung Galaxy A7, I think it's called. The phone has a really good quality

camera and I cannot complain about it. You don't really need to have like a

DSLR camera to start a YouTube channel - most people start on their iPads and

their this and their that and what-have-you. So you're probably wondering, "Okay, you

film with your phone. How the hell do you hold up your phone?" When I first started

I just used to stack a bunch of books up and I used to prop my phone on to

something, but now I use a selfie stick a cup and a sock. So basically I got this

long cup from SeaWorld and I stuffed a sock in it to give this selfie stick

stability. And I just prop my phone on to that and then I usually put up a chair

and a stool and I just rest the tripod contraption on to that and that's how I

set up my camera. So the tricky thing about phones is that they don't have a

viewfinder so you might want to film with this selfie camera, but as we all

know this selfie camera is not as good quality as the one in the back of the

phone. So what I actually do to make sure that I am NOT out of angle is I use a

mirror. And I adjust the mirror in the back of me like that, so that I can just

make sure that I am in the shot and that when I'm holding up a book it's not, like,

you know, out of shot or anything like that.

Let's move on to lighting. Now, my main lighting source is the thing that makes

the will go around see the brightness in this guy that we all know: I'm not

talking about Beyonce. I'm talking about the Sun. So basically I open out all of

my windows in my room and that provides the

perfect lighting for me. But, I also have three other light sources that I use. The

first is my phone camera flashlight. I also use a lamp that I rest on my bed

and then my room light is always on. I actually film at night sometimes and

when I film at night I do the same setup but I just don't have the sunlight

in the background. But, it still looks good it just doesn't look as like great

without the sunlight. Moving on to audio. Now there's nothing much I can

say about audio other than I don't really have a microphone or anything. I

just kind of project my voice and I'm fortunate enough to have a phone where

the microphone is good enough to pick up my voice sufficiently. And the only other

advice I have is to just take off your fan, take off your television in the

background, maybe do it on a quiet day when nobody's around. The next thing is

of course editing so for editing I actually use Windows Movie Maker which

is just the easiest thing for me to use. But I mean, editing with Movie Maker is

kind of like cutting a piece of steak... with another piece of steak. It gets a

bit rough sometime so to speak but it's free... and I'm cheap. I also recently

downloaded Lightworks and I don't know how to use it. I know I could go on

online and do a tutorial but... it just looks really hard. Whenever I have to do

overlays I would finish editing my video on Movie Maker and then I would put it

into Lightworks so that I could put the overlays and because moviemaker doesn't

allow you to put in overlays. In terms of editing my thumbnails, recently, as you

can tell, my thumbnails have become quite extra. I use two softwares to edit my

thumbnail. I edit it a little bit on PicMonkey and then I save it and then I

edit it again with all the colors and the fancy backgrounds and all of that.

And then I go on another software called GIMP, where I cut out the outline of the

regular picture and then I paste that onto the edited picture, so that it looks

kind of like cool and all of the imagery is in the back of me. And

the final thing I have to talk about is probably one of the most difficult

things when it comes to making videos and that is finding yourself in front of

the camera. When I first started filming my videos I was, what we call in Trinidad,

a MOOK. I could not, it was just difficult it was

just weird speaking to a camera and I'm sure everybody probably has this

experience, when you first start filming your videos it's like: why am I talking

to this inanimate object? what if somebody hears

me? what if somebody laughs at me? And that process is just something that you

will go through and just have to get used to, it unless you're like a natural in

front of the camera. The only advice I could give when it comes to speaking in

front of the camera is first of all being yourself. When you first join

YouTube or whatever particular YouTube community you're a part of, you're going to

see other people; you're going to see some people are really like cool and

extra and extravagant some people might be a bit more laid-back more chill more

discussional. And you might want to emulate all of those things, I've

definitely tried that before in the past I've seen anymore the extravagant, the

hyperactive booktubers and then the more kind of academic, sit down and use big

words kind of booktubers. But eventually I found the perfect formula for that and

that is just being me in front of the camera. So another thing that people are

concerned about is rambling too much or going off point or not really

finding the words for what you want to say. The main advice I can give for that is

have an idea of what you want to say, whether that be scripting out your video,

I know not all people like to that - I don't like to do that - but you could

script out your video, you can make notes about just a general idea of what you

want to say. But most importantly really think about your videos before I kind of

rehearse my videos in my mind, oftentimes, before I make them and that really helps

me to prioritize what I have to say and condense it into something that is

effective enough for my audience. And again this is just something that you

will have to just work on with practice, it's not something that's just going to

happen right away. So if you watched this video I hope it prompts you to either

maybe use some of these tactics to help you out in your video making. Or, maybe it

prompted you to join the booktube community or the YouTube community in

general, and if it did I am very happy for you and thank you so much for

watching this video. In the comments down below I would love to

hear all of your like tips and tricks on how you film videos or how you might

want to go about filming videos if you start a channel. Other than that, again

thank you for watching I hope you have a lovely lovely day and until next time

Insha Allah, keep reading.

For more infomation >> HOW I MAKE MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS! - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Viata de lautar - Miresa 21 August 2017 #7 (Subtitrat) - Duration: 3:41.

Ba,daca n-am cantat saptamana asta de mi-am rupt capul in mine,sa moara familia mea..

Pa televizoarele astea nu mai e nimic

A,sa imi aprind si eu o tigara asa frumos,n-am mai avut si eu timp cu romanca asta,a mea,sa mai fac si eu nimic,bai,frate...

Nimic,nimic,nimic!

Ia,stai,ma putin asa...

Hii,mama ce belea e asta,sa moara familia mea...

Ia,stai,ma asa putin..

Fata,Ruxi,da nu mi-ai pus si mie anuntul ala,pa bune,da-te in sange..E 12:00AM si nu m-a sunat nimeni..

A,ia stai,ia stai ca ma suna un "fraier" chiar acum.

Da,buna ziua!

Alo,sarumana...dulce esti,manca-ti-as botul tau.

Aaaa,am sunat in legatura cu anuntul de pe net..

Da,este de actualitate...

Minunat,pai,imi poti da si mie cateva detali?

Da,da,da..

Am 1,85,tatele mari,frumoase,tari,nici exagerat de mari,eee... sunt nr.3...

Da,sunt nr.3 sunt corpolenta,am carnea tare

Practici cumva toate pozitiile ?

Da,practic toate pozitiile,dar cel mai mult,cel mai mult care imi place mie,este aia eu deasupra ta...

Da,da,da e perfect,dar cu vocea improvizezi ?

Hai,ma,pe bune..ce nebunatic esti,da, improvizez oral din toate tonurile,mai mult major sper ca esti!!!

Adica...

Bineinteles,ca sunt major,normal,pai si eu cant tot asa din toate tonurile!

Ne intelegem perfect!Auzi,dar vocea ta cristalina imi pare cunoscuta...

Ba,tu esti Cristi ?!

Vai,ce nebunatica esti tu...

A,nu-i nimic,vorbeam cu ingerii...

Auzi,dar tu cantai,cumva in parcul poporului,aveai un ceas verde la mana?

A,da,eu sunt Viorel Turcu...da,ma cunosti ?

Vai,mama,tu esti Vio ?

Ma,Vio,tu stii cine sunt?Eu sunt prietena buna cu Dana cu sotia ta,imi fac unghiile la salon,sunt Alexandra...

Helloo!!!!!!!

Poftim?! Stai...

Scuza-ma,dar tu nu esti mireasa dupa 21 August ?

De cele mai multe ori personajele sau situatiile sunt fictive! Intenția noastră este de a vă face ziua mai bună.

Mulțumim tuturor oamenilor ce ne susțin. # Viață de lăutar pe viață ! Dacă v-a plăcut si vreți ca acest canal sa existe

ne puteți ajuta cu SHARE, LIKE și SUBSCRIBE!

For more infomation >> Viata de lautar - Miresa 21 August 2017 #7 (Subtitrat) - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Introduction of Y04 series hydraulic forging press machine - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Introduction of Y04 series hydraulic forging press machine - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Coffee Break with Luiza Szafrańska - Duration: 6:00.

It really depends on if we are during an

intensive recruitment process or not.

If we are, I usually start my day with

prepare myself for the remote interview

which lies at the heart of a whole

recruitment process. Well, I go over the list

of questions I prepare in order to focus

on the most important areas of

specializations I need to ask about and

explore during the phone call just to find the perfect

match for a client and I am talking

about the linguists and then once the time

of the call comes I in the meantime

on the basis of what I hear I update the candidate's

profile in our database and

later on I also educate him or her in the way

Argos works. It's pretty new, we started

doing that quite recently by really

facilitates our future cooperation

between Argos and our partners.

Apart from that there are different little and

more complicated tasks I've involved

myself in, like

you know getting back to translators with

answers do their questions, stepping in

some situations when there is

a miscommunication involved

assisting our PMs with

recommendations for example for

given projects so but all in all it

all depends on the day and it all needs

to be prioritized accordingly.

Daily challenges... Well, I think

whenever there is time pressure involved

and in this industry well it very

often comes into action. So for example

there is a rare language combination

let's say German into Thai or Malay and

it's very narrow specialization like

for example network management and there

is also time pressure involved then we

really need to conduct a comprehensive

research very focused search of

a particular linguist or an agency

so that complicates the whole let's say

undertaking of finding the perfect match

for Argos so there will be a challenge

number one. Just to paraphrase, language

combination in the rare specialization.

Other than that for

example when there is unresponsiveness

involved so I really need to get an

answer from a person we are

cooperating with or an agency report

bridging with and their reluctant to do so.

So that will be challenge number 2.

I think number one would be to be

literate in CAT Tools. Well, Argos Team

really works with CAT Tools a lot and we

require linguists to be maybe not the

master of

the CAT Tool, but at least to be literate

and to know what you're doing in a given tool.

Number two tip, would be to

specialize so if you take into account

your portfolio try to pick maximum three

specializations that you'll feel strong in

as you feel competent in and just

push it further and try to be even

better and better in those three.

Maximum three. And number three tip

would be to update your portfolio or

your CV or whatever you name it profile

on a regular basis because in this way

you ensure that information you provide is

up to date and we'll be able to launch

the cooperation on the basis of what you're

working in and what your active in at the moment

What I most like about my job is human factor you know and it's not

I've always liked being around people

working with people and for the people

and this is the most rewarding part of

what I do and I'm not only talking about

conducting remote interviews and getting

into contact with our partners like as I

said LSPs or independent language

professionals but also here in the

company between the department

I really like the moments when the

activities of each department intersect

and you can see that during the same

organization

a new work to do the same goal to

achieve the same goal which is you know,

to deliver accurate translations on time.

For more infomation >> Coffee Break with Luiza Szafrańska - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

UTS 180,Liquid Limit Cone penetrometer,EN - Duration: 3:04.

UTEST UTS-0180 Liquid Limit Cone Penetrometer is used to determine the liquid limit and the undrained shear strength of the soil.

The device consists of a cast iron base with course and fine leveling screws, a digital penetration measurement gauge with 0.01 mm readability and an automatic penetration timer unit that controls the locking mechanism of the cone shaft.

The cone and the sliding cone shaft has a total weight of 80 g.

To observe the distance between the cone tip and the surface of the specimen while making fine adjustment, the device is equipped with a magnifying glass.

The device also can be used for shear strength determination of soils by using 300 angle cone and adding an extra 320 gr to the shaft.

In order to operate the device, plug the power and connection cable to the control panel.

Turn on the power switch.

Measurement gauge is turned by pressing the power button.

Install the penetration cone to the sliding shaft and fix it using the screw.

The equipment should be placed on a flat and smooth surface.

This could be check by using the bubble level and can be adjusted by using the leveling nuts.

Use the fixing nut to move the holder to adjust the cone.

For the fine adjustment use the second nut.

Turn it right or left to adjust the cone just to touch the sample.

The digital timer unit can be set to any value in between 1-99 sec.

The timer is set to 5 secs as ex-factory.

To set a different penetration time press set button and increase or decrease the time by pressing up or down buttons, then press set button again.

To start the test, press start button on the digital control unit and the cone will be released to penetrate.

After 5 secs, the cone will be locked.

Push the measurement bar and press the hold button.

Read the displacement on the screen.

To move the cone to the initial position, push the release button and lift the cone shaft.

For more infomation >> UTS 180,Liquid Limit Cone penetrometer,EN - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

بھارت کے معروف مزاحیہ اداکار کپل شرماکی اچانک طبیعت خراب ہوگئی - Duration: 2:17.

Please Subscribe & Share Videos

Latest & Gossip & All kinds News here videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét