Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 12 2017

Hello friends, I'm back with another video on parenting

In today's video we are going to talk about Love Language.

The language which our child wants us to talk about

A language which our child will easily understand.

Which will make him feel secure, wanted and loved.

So basically there are 5 types of love languages.

1) Physical touch, 2) Quality Time, 3) Words Of Affirmation, 4) Gifts & 5) Act Of Service

Now how do I understand as a parent, what is my child's love language?

So I'll give you some clues which might help you to find out which is your child's love language.

A child will have a primary love language or there could be combinations of these love languages.

So the first one Physical Touch

Its a very strong love language, in fact it is the strongest of the love languages.

Because it communicates I Love you.

Most of the children like to be touched by their mom, dad, grandparents & sometimes teachers

For children who understand this love language, physical touch can communicate love

More better than gifts, act of service or words of affirmation

So regularly hug your child, kiss your child

Give him a high five, pat on his back or may be you can make your child sit on your lap & read a book

This will communicate love very strongly to your child if

Physical touch is your child's love language

2) Words of Affirmation can communicate love because words are very powerful

A child can reap the benefits of affirming words for a lifetime

Conversely negative words can hurt a child self-esteem & cast doubt about his abilities.

So please use words of endearment, praise, encouragement because

Because these words communicate I Love You to him.

Moving on to the third love language which is 3) Quality Time

Quality time means spending time with our child

Minus our gadgets because today is a busy life & at times it is difficult to give undivided attention to our child

Let us try to give quality time to our child, if this is his primary love language.

Let's try to have more eye contact with out child

Share our thoughts and feelings, read book with the child

Ask him how does he feels when he reads a book

Because in today's time children really don't know how to express themselves.

If on a regular basis we are spending quality time with our child

We will be able to fill his love time.

4) Gifts- If this is the love language of your child, they can become symbols of love.

We should try to combine the other love languages with the language of gift

Because it can emotionally fill the love time.

There is a very thin line between gifting and bribing

About which we will talk in an another video.

Gifting is an expression of love.

When we are on tour we can buy some gifts to our child

Or may be a theme collector or favourite cartoon character.

These are the different ways to which we can fill their emotional love time.

And coming to the last one which is 5) Acts of Service

Acts of Service show love by helping the child

With almost everything by cooking their meals, providing clothing, working on a project together.

It could be emotionally and physically demanding.

But if this is the child's love language , please try to fill his love language.

So that he feel secure and connected with you.

If you like this video friends, pleas press the like button

And share this video with your friends and family

And don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more videos on parenting

Thank you...

For more infomation >> UNDERSTAND YOUR KID'S 5 LOVE LANGUAGES - PARENTING TIPS BY RITA IYER II U ME & PARENTING -2 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Мультновости 17 - Большие перемены, захват канала - Duration: 11:21.

For more infomation >> Мультновости 17 - Большие перемены, захват канала - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

what is wrong with amazon's video player - Duration: 4:05.

HEY TRIPPSTERS can someone please tell me what the hell is wrong with Amazon's

video player I don't know if that's what you call it that's what I'm going to

call it for this video there video player sucks and I know it's not my

computer and I know it's not my internet because I have gone to other sites and

watched other things I can upload download stream listen to music do

whatever I want with no problem at all but every time I go to try and watch the

video that they have on Amazon there is a problem okay and I'm gonna show you

what that problem is as there have been two videos that I have attempted to

watch today on Amazon one with Garth Brooks being interviewed the other one

with Shania Twain being interviewed now I have this stuff muted so that when we

need copyright issues that I'm going to show you what I'm talking about now as

you see that big circle that was just up there give it a second it'll come back

okay see this is what it does throughout the entire thing see you don't even get

a good ten seconds of the video before it does that now I'm going to pause it

right here and I'm going to show you it's not my computer it's not the

internet because what's this this is a YouTube video now as you can see this

one plays no problem at all very smooth and that's Kendall Rae in case you don't

know her she's a EF fellow youtuber she's really good you guys should watch

her I mean as you can see there's no problem with her video playing but

anytime you go to Amazon to try and watch you'll get a few seconds and then

you get that big orange circle thingy like it's buffering or whatever and

there it is see not even ten seconds of video and it does it throughout the

entire video so as you can see that's a little frustrating okay now as you saw I

showed you a youtube video that played perfectly fine smooth when you know

through getting give a problem no buffering no anything I have been to a

number of different sites all of them play fine but when you go to Amazon to

try and watch that this particular one is Nisha 920 interview it does that

whole buffering thing I'm assuming that's buffering it's usually a circle

when it buffers get all the way through the video I promise you out of the two

videos I've watched I've not even got all the way through the Chanel one yet

the Garth Brooks one that they have it probably eight minutes long maybe took

me probably 45 minutes to an hour to finally get all the way through it

it says eight minute video people an hour to watch an eight minute video

because it keeps doing that thing I just showed you so you know could somebody

tell me what the hell is wrong with Amazon's video player why does it keep

doing that that is literally all I want to know what is wrong with Amazon's

video player why does it keep doing that when every other site plays just fine

with no problem whatsoever what is wrong with

Amazon's player why won't it play videos without doing that thing okay

if somebody out there knows please let me know and if there's something I can

do to fix it please dear God let me know because I'd love to see this interview

which you're not swing anyway that is going to do it for now this is ICEPETS

QUEEN and I am tripping out

For more infomation >> what is wrong with amazon's video player - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Heiserkeit I Globusgefühl I Kloss im Hals I Enge im Hals Teil 2 - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Heiserkeit I Globusgefühl I Kloss im Hals I Enge im Hals Teil 2 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Fahrradtour zur Hamburger Hallig - Duration: 11:07.

For more infomation >> Fahrradtour zur Hamburger Hallig - Duration: 11:07.

-------------------------------------------

Battlefield Heroes reviving timelines. With ENG Subs! - Duration: 11:04.

Wow! What is that? Why I'm watching this??

Why I need to look at that?

lol

Hello, guys!

don't be confused. its just me playing Renegade line

Today I want to talk chronologically

about how it was happens

by dates

to remember once again how was living

Revive Heroes Project

By my eyes

and how it was evolve.

Its me playing RGLine 13th may 2017. Its my one of the lasts RGL streams

below this video

there marked as 1 month ago

commentary

from "Battlefield heroes videos" channel

Which is TheCaiotor's aka Synx's

sorry. Synaxis's :p

this is how I get into RH community

We cant see the exact date of comment

but I remember that it was in the same day

the first video was posted here

it was 31th May 2017

So I was joined the project

in the very beginning of the summer

It was very interesting to watch

how community was growing

but first real results was only after aprox. 2 weeks

15 June 2017

some newcomer with nickname MakaHost

for the first presented this great video sneak

He was showing how he connecting with game client

Game loading w/o connection error

but next thing is asked is a game character

watch for the game client version

its 1.02.1003.0

that's the important part

on the next day 16 June

MakaHost presented screenshot

of his work with game client 1.89

That he got into main game window

showing hero without any customisation yet

it was after first 2 weeks

and after one more week later

I'm don't tell about what was happens

but RH project migrated to Revive Network

and we got first BFH Gameplay demo

it was tutorial gameplay

only one week after!

That was streamed live on MakaHost twitch channel

how to start a game and enter the map

and get punished...

After that they get separated

from Revive Network

and now RN doing their BFH version

there are even some rumors about that their might be drop this idea

and MakaHost's team

with me

somewhere there

reviving BFH as Heroes Awaken project

there is already too much done

we able too download and play tutorial mode

Friend system was integrated

very productive community

even with ads. lol, good job

gooood!

but technically

theres still only tutorial

just some cosmetics and

modding with game client

and nothing more yet

and suddenly, 9th July 2017

about 2 weeks more later

and there is Revive Network team

in first video they showed how they didn't connect

he putting finger at the place

there is status saying "connecting" not "connected"

hero deploying onto the map

and after that game disconnecting

and showing error "client contains invalid data"

what exactly "invalid data"?

now 2nd video from 10th July, next day

I suppose many of you seen this already

its 2 heroes joined the online server

lets watch on the numbers

the current game client version

1.02.1067.0

little bit different version

now he is loading to the game server

also we can see game launcher

universal design for other their games

it was not to hard make the same for BFH

imo

look on the numbers here

what is the server version

this window its BFH test server running

server ver 1.02.1067.0

its one of only two ever existing BFH servers versions

second one is v.1.42

but maximum closest to this by compability is 1.46 game client

with this we have good chances

that the second server version will be release in the future

but for now we have 1.02 versions

Revive Network dev got super luck

finding 1.02 same version as server

or they somehow

using their coders abilities

changed game client version inside the source code

from the version that was in the beginning

What was when Maka was in RN 1.02.1003.0

to 1.02.1067.0 and may be it fits to server

game client version checking on the server

and servers reports no errors after that

and now we can see

what guys from revive network exactly doing

they about to revive 1.02 version

this version dated july 2009

one of the first game update releases

community was talking about 1.03a

Heroes of the Fall

there is much bugfixes was made, added RR

but even 1.02

will be

very-very good

I think you agree with me

it will be only 3 maps

only classic weapons

some moments from background

we can see may be production session id

actually this videos might been shot

not exactly 9th and 10th of July

it could be shot earlier

and Revive Network team

they are

did such kind of spoiler

and today in RN discord Group Spenser

as I suppose it was he filming this shots

He was talking about

running beta-test already in July

that means we have to wait

may be just less than a month

and we can play classic bfh

with no choppas

no lasers

some good additions will be missing too

like capture the flag mode, some latest maps

but may be that can be solved with modding

anyway we can get start release game version

also we have hopes about other project

the MakaHost's team

can do this too

and they can do even more

interesting release

game client with more customization capabilities

and people may choose

the latest version

all maps, helis, more game modes

look at hero skin. its changed from default

its basic character customisation

so Revive Network guys was

just sitting without talking anything

and then

showed us their awesome progress

that what we can get in the near future

2 teams working hard

and have progress bringing BFH back to live

and

I would say that by progress

they are going very close to each other

one team just got progress with online playing

other shared progress from the beginning

but without anymore updates

their future update may be unexpected

can't wait to get some new updates

from both teams

It will be awesome to play beta BFH with you ppl

You always welcome

Please subscribe and like this video..

if you really was enjoying watching it.

one more. If you interested

in BFH map modding

visit this channel

I will put link into description

idk this fellow

he was posted his video in the discord group

and I found his map mods very nice and talented done

that's the real HeroesAwaken map modding

don't forget to click this link in the description

Give him what all youtubers wants

your LIKES!

So that's it.

Make it short not to be bored while watching

Thanks for watching this video

I will continue to monitor BFH reincarnation

and keep informing you about any updates

So Long. Don't get cold!

For more infomation >> Battlefield Heroes reviving timelines. With ENG Subs! - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

China to reduce army strength from 2 3 million to under 1 million - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> China to reduce army strength from 2 3 million to under 1 million - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to do ascension in a relationship | without breaking up - Duration: 12:22.

hi I am Maurice Kok author of the book the journey of an ascended master and in

this video I'm going to share with you how to do your ascension in a

relationship so stay tuned

so for many of us you wonder how you can even become

ascended enlightenment in a relationship because when you are in a

relationship you agree to things you split your energies and you share things

and also you have to sacrifice yourself sometimes

or you caught up and you don't want to lose your partner or I don't know what

the reason it is what's holding you back for me I had to same I am married I have

two children and this is one of the hardest things being a relationship

while you're on this path what does heavy enough for yourself how do you do

this in a relationship I asked a question myself 100 million times along

this way for me a relationship is not always a bad thing was not always a bad

thing in my my journey because I had someone to talk to I had someone who

carried me on through the bad days and most of all I love to share I love to

share what I'm doing I love to share there are I'm going through and yes

there are also hard times I have also crossing over many many times if I

couldn't help the energies in my body and I was so done that I was like I'm

gone just take me but doing this in a relationship it's not

the easiest thing most people who I know who were we're in a relationship or are

in a relationship find this relationship thing like me sometimes it's holding you

back you want to grow faster you want to go you want to increase you want to go

deeper inside yourself to find yourself but your partner does not allow it

sometimes to have all that time for yourself or it doesn't understand why

are you going to all the weird countries spend so much money on courses and other

things so how can you how did I do this relationship and ascension I can tell

you one thing if you want to go with someone in a relationship going through

your ascension

you better love the person so much because this is not really the easy way

to do it because like we said before all the things you have to go through it's

easier alone I think whatever here of all the people but it's more beautiful

to share it and to do it with someone else and especially is the best when you

are when you are there when you are enlightened and your partners also like

I can tell you we or family my partner I and my two little kids we are free and to share

that with the ones you love the most this is magic and I can only say that

it's love for me so how did they get through all the worst days first of all

you have to let you your partner go really 100% they have to choose to get

with you on the track to get with you into and through this crazy hell of a

ride they have to choose for it if you're going to you try to get them into

or you're going to you put a rope on them and trying to catch them and hold

them there it's not going to work I try to lift my wife for many many times

because I was growing I was expending and I saw all the struggles she still

had and I try to push her in and I try to pull and do whatever I could for her

to get the understanding or what what what I was seeing but true magic is

when you let them go they have an own journey

and then you only can be there to support whenever they ask you to help or

ask you to tell more about what you are doing you can jump in and you can talk

out out of experience and if still the way around my wife will show that with

you she's almost ready for it so she will we will actually we're going to do

something together I was not supposed to say that but I don't care you have to

let them go you have to and

you have to be okay to go through it together or alone what whatever happens

you have to let let her or him go and see of he has to choose herself or

himself to join you to give up everything and step aside with you and

go through it if they hesitate or if they are not sure or even they don't

want to hear whatever you're saying you have to let them go I actually almost

break up I told my wife that I was I was not sure if I wanted to stay on earth

and I was not sure if I could ever stay with her with my children because I was

on a point to make this dicision do I want to be or do I want to stay you know it

which decisions you're up to but I had to break everything we had together down

to zero and give her the opportunity to choose for me again on a whole different

level on a whole different path we are going into and actually she did I'm

lucky she did she choose to join me she choose to give up everything she she

had to give up to get into this freedom because it's not not nothing to give up

everything and to step into freedom besides me it's one of the hardest

things you can do so your partner has to choose for for yourself himself and you

have to give the opportunity

and you have to be 100% with whatever they are choosing for and then you are

going you can pay when you are both free and sovereign and you don't have lines

between each other you don't play anymore in games or whatever you can

both be sovereign and then you both can two can choose to join each other into

ascension but if one or the other is not 100% sure to get into it now and to get

in it together I think it won't work and another thing is that

the good

someone I know also wanted to do it together

but if the other one hesitates or the other one don't want to do it right now

or in in months and months and months forward and wants to delay it in maybe years

are you willing to wait that long because I was a kind of hard to my wife I told her I

give you an half a year and then I'm gone I pick up all my stuff and I'm gone

you could choose to join me or you can choose to stay in the drama and to stay

into you whatever you're playing in and again I give her a choice but for me a

half a year was the limit I couldn't live longer with someone was still

playing in it and not at conscience and not into the state where I am

so you have to question yourself what you want and you have to give your

partner the opportunity to choose for you and what do you want to go on with

this partner this are all questions that you have to ask yourself because this

ride this is not an easy ride and you want to do it with someone who is

willing to offer whatever it takes to be with you and I'm lucky and I can share

with you that I'm really happy with it so these are the insights that I have in

just a short video I don't want to talk too long about it but like I said

me and my wife are going to share what how it is what we are doing right now

how we live right now and one of us would what it was like to be on the road

together from both perspective not only for me saying saying all of this but

also her story her side how it is be like to be with someone like so crazy

like I am so I don't know when or where it's going to happen but we will so if

you like my video subscribe to my youtube channel because you won't won't

want to miss all the awesome videos I'm going to share more and leave a comment

below what would you like to know about the

relationship and ascension what do you want I can put it another way what do

you want to know about my personal relationship with my wife how I look at

it or my wife looked at it just asked and maybe we will make a video about it

so stay tuned

For more infomation >> How to do ascension in a relationship | without breaking up - Duration: 12:22.

-------------------------------------------

BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL (copyright free music for videos) PERICULUM - Kai Engel - Duration: 2:33.

This is BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL music. Copyright free music for videos! PERICULUM - Kai Engel!

For more infomation >> BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL (copyright free music for videos) PERICULUM - Kai Engel - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

What I Eat In A Day | Vegan & Easy - Duration: 6:22.

Good morning! today I'm going to film a "what I eat in a day" video. I'm really

excited about that, I have a really busy day so the first thing I'm going to eat

is a date because I'm going to talk with my dentist and then I would go to the

gym and I usually don't like to eat so much before I'm doing my fitness stuff

so, I'm going there maybe I'll stop and buy some things like fruits and

vegetables and then I'll come back and I'll let you know what I'm going to eat

for breakfast have a nice day! It's yummy.

There's a lot of new vegan stuff at the supermarket

not buying any because it's in plastic but the variety is huge.

don't tell me vegans don't have anything to eat

I think the hardest part of my workout is getting home and climbing all the

stairs. we live at the 4th floor and in Germany the ceilings are really high so

it's a lot of stairs.

hi .... what's up?

smile!

Adam (hebrew): no, pitz, i'm in the middle of work it's really annoying.

(singing) smile without a reason way..

Adam (hebrew): i'm not kidding, delete it

I'm sitting on our balcony eating my breakfast

shy (hebrew): what?

Adam (hebrew): what?

Shy (hebrew): Why do you get into the video?

Shy (hebrew): What are you doing?

Adam (hebrew): i'm hungry

Shy: you wanna sit?

Adam (hebrew): yes? you are sharing? wow

Shy: pitz you are ruining my video, why?

so it's already around five and I haven't ate anything since the morning

I'm super hungry I went outside to search for shorts that I could put under

my dresses so my thighs won't kill each other because they always rub so yeah

I'm planning on making food but I'm so so tired, it took so much longer than I

thought it would take and so I'm about to eat some strawberries and afterwards

I will make us lunch / dinner which probably be our main dish of the day

basically what I'm going to do is to take some vegetables to cut them put them in the

oven with some olive oil and maybe some paprika or some other spices and

afterwards I'm going to make a salad and some rice

that's basically just one cup of rice and two cups of water and i'm just going to

wait until it will be ready.

my days look really different, sometimes I eat outside

sometimes I can eat all day and sometimes I'll have days that are

filled with pancakes and chocolate.

it's probably going to be my last meal for

the day so I'm going to say bye to you guys if you like this video please give

it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel and I will see you next video

bye

For more infomation >> What I Eat In A Day | Vegan & Easy - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Princess Dress - How To Reuse/Recycle Old Clothes | ShrutiArjunAnand - Duration: 5:34.

this dress my daughter is wearing was way too small on her

Ii thought to give it my twist , so that I can use this dress more

because this dress is very pretty

My dad gave it to her on her first Diwali

So lets start with todays DIY

And If you like My DIY videos

Please HIT on that Like button cause it really means a lot to me

And do share this video on whatspp and Facebook

Firstly we are going to unreel this dress from waist

And this is how its going to look like after we unreel it

This is skirt part which fits her perfectly

But if its tight on your daughter then u can go further and unreel it

then make ruffles and stitch it according to your daughters waist size

Lets work on the Bodice

you can see there are three different layers net layer, yellow fabric and white fabric

now i am cutting straps of the Bodice

after removing the straps

I am going to keep the net fabric on top of the Bodice

and now I am going to pin all this so that its not moving any where

and now we are going to cut the net fabric similar to the Bodice

this net fabric is a little small so I am going to cut it with the edge fabric

And as we are going to stitch it later it won't be visible

to measure the size is correct I am using a dress that fits her perfectly

you can see the skirt part measure the same

so i am going to attach a hook from back to secure the back

and this is how we are going to attach the Bodice

the left over fabric from the back Bodice part I am going to cut it in smaller strips

The ribbon to tie the dress are going to be our straps

So first I am going to keep the white fabric

then we will pin straps

Then stitch the straps

Now pin the straps in place

now keep the net fabric then the yellow fabric

pin all the layers so that they are not moving

not stitch it from the directions shown in the video

from the one side which is open we are going to reverse the Bodice

and you will see our Bodice is ready

and all the edges are perfect

make sure to iron it for adjusting the fabric

For more infomation >> DIY Princess Dress - How To Reuse/Recycle Old Clothes | ShrutiArjunAnand - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

【한글자막】チーズとろんなチュクミ食べたよ。(천호동쭈꾸미) - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> 【한글자막】チーズとろんなチュクミ食べたよ。(천호동쭈꾸미) - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

Почему ГОЛУБИ ОПАСНЫ для человека? Инфекции - сальмонеллез, орнитоз и другие страшные болезни! - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Почему ГОЛУБИ ОПАСНЫ для человека? Инфекции - сальмонеллез, орнитоз и другие страшные болезни! - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dive Conditions Report For Caloundra 12 July 2017 Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia #ScubaDive - Duration: 3:18.

Hey people of the interwebs it is Q bringing you your dive conditions

midweek report. Taking a look at the water conditions at the Caloundra Coast

Guard jetty, the Pumicestone Passage looking the cleanest I've seen it in a

long time. Maybe even 2 to 3 meters visibility in here right now, but the bad

news is the tide times are not going to be in your favor for this weekend if you

were planning a drift dive in The Passage. Overlooking Kings Beach there's

a moderate wind from the south at the present moment, which is causing quite a

few whitecaps. But the good news is the water visibility is starting to clear up,

I can see some structure through the waves and I would estimate that if you

went in today you'd probably have about 3 to 4 meters of visibility. Projecting

forward to the weekend, the forecast is for the wind direction on Saturday to be

north-northwest and Sunday to be south-southwest. A closer look at the

water from Kings Beach boat ramp confirms the visibility in the water at

the moment around about the 3 to 4 meter mark and not very big waves but

certainly a lot of surface chop with the current wind direction. The visibility at

Shelly Beach looking quite good, it's very hard to tell with the cloud cover

at the moment, but the clouds and the showers that we're experiencing through

the rest of the week, should be clearing by the time Saturday and Sunday rolls

around. I would estimate the visibility if you went in today to be around about

the 3 to 4 meter mark and with the current wind direction the waves

breaking on the beach are not too big at all. So a nice safe easy entry and exit.

Once again The Keyhole dive site looks very inviting,

a relatively safe an easy entry and exit and of course great visibility with at

least 4 meters at the moment. Of course that could all change at the

weekend because Saturday the wind is changing direction and again Sunday the

wind is changing to another direction. Moffat Beach, the most sheltered dive

spot on the coast from the current wind direction, looking great at the moment.

Very nice, calm, flat surface conditions and of course easy entry and exit and

around about the 4 meter mark of visibility if you went in today. Your

tide times for this weekend, Saturday we have a low at 6:24 am and a high

at 12:20 pm. Sunday we have a low at 7:16 am and a high at 1:26 pm and the

swell for both Saturday and Sunday is expected to be around about the 1 meter

mark. So in summary, and I am reluctant to say this given the reports for the last

three weeks, I think there's a great possibility of getting some shore diving

in from the Caloundra coast dive spots on this coming weekend.

The biggest problem of course is the changing wind direction which on

Saturday will be from the north-northwest and Sunday from the

south-southwest. So it's a question of driving down, having a look which way the

wind's blowing and finding the nicest spot with the safest easy entry and exit.

If you found this dive conditions midweek report with Q helpful, don't

forget to leave a like and of course subscribe to the YouTube channel to see

future videos. Thanks for watching and take it easy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét