Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 12 2017

So, you've been gone a while

Yeah, I know

What have you been doing?

Learning

I've been doing a lot of learning

Yeah

I'm ready now

I ain't tryna tell anybody how to live

My only advice is to love and forgive

Everybody born in this world has a gift

The lightning strikes in your life but you'll live

Everytime we growing

they'll try slowing all of the progress that we make

Fix up, look sharp, let them come all the way

Michael Bay how we blowing, glowing

Stars in the bay overflowing in our space

Blair like Tony, let them know

We hit back like One Punch Man

bring a fist to the scheme in the way

To the point of decay

No dead ringer, middle finger to all the bullshit

When they blare it in your motherfucking face

When they treat you like a motherfucking creature

CREATURE

MACHINE

MACHINE

CREATURE

Oh okay, well then finish it

I ain't tryna tell anybody what to do

But this is how it smells when you're raised in a zoo

They teach you how to sell, how to aim, how to shoot

Then when you end up in a jail then they'll blame it on you

on you

That's not how I'm having it

Fuck you, I'm hijacking it

I'ma full blown go attacking it

People can you hear me

Said that's not how I'm having it

Fuck you, I'm hijacking it

I'ma full blown go attacking it

People can you hear me?

From the front to the back I'ma reacher like Jack

Man don't care what the people say

I'ma get the ting my own way

Take my whole name and own it

Can't control me and you know it

I'ma kill it when you treat me like a motherfucking

CREATURE

CREATURE

MACHINE

MACHINE

CREATURE

For more infomation >> KSI│CREATURE【繁中歌詞】TRADITIONAL CHINESE LYRIC - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

ORIENTE PETROLERO 2 VS ATLETICO TUCUMAN 3 EN VIVO - Duration: 1:03:06.

For more infomation >> ORIENTE PETROLERO 2 VS ATLETICO TUCUMAN 3 EN VIVO - Duration: 1:03:06.

-------------------------------------------

The National for Tuesday July 11, 2017 - Duration: 1:02:56.

For more infomation >> The National for Tuesday July 11, 2017 - Duration: 1:02:56.

-------------------------------------------

Voici Mon Canada : Diversité - Duration: 0:07.

For more infomation >> Voici Mon Canada : Diversité - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mercado Lider 100 Segredos - Como Ganhar Dinheiro No Mercado Livre - Treinamento Mercado Lider - Duration: 28:15.

For more infomation >> Mercado Lider 100 Segredos - Como Ganhar Dinheiro No Mercado Livre - Treinamento Mercado Lider - Duration: 28:15.

-------------------------------------------

Argel La Voz - Tu Ni Te Imaginas (Saxophone : Alberto Monnar) (AmericaTeve 41) (CC Available) - Duration: 1:06.

You do not imagine in my thoughts How you despair for a caress You do not imagine how you are free inside of my thoughts, you can't imagine

You can not imagine that my hands Can draw your body without having sinned That I have in my mouth the taste of your mouth And I have not kissed you

You can not imagine when we talked That your great friend is your lover You can not imagine when we look at eachother At any moment he stole you, and we go

And it's Argel!

For more infomation >> Argel La Voz - Tu Ni Te Imaginas (Saxophone : Alberto Monnar) (AmericaTeve 41) (CC Available) - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

DOERS Are You Ready to ROC? Chevron Human Energy - Duration: 0:50.

Making the energy that keeps doers doing, keeps you on your toes considering the

neighbors love just over the fence. So Chevron built The Roc! Refinery

Optimization Center. High-tech monitoring 24/7. "We rock around the clock" Very funny.

And always live hotline. Thousands of monitored devices

infrared eye in the sky and one control room to oversee it all.

So it's safer. Speaking of safety reapply your sunscreen.

Doers finding better ways to do what they do to keep doer doing.

For more infomation >> DOERS Are You Ready to ROC? Chevron Human Energy - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Psy's Gangnam Style loses YouTube crown - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Psy's Gangnam Style loses YouTube crown - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Korean Woman Face Massage | GigiASMR - Duration: 8:46.

ASMR Korean Woman Face Massage

GigiASMR

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét