Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 4 2017

Excuse Me !!! Listen !!!

How am I looking Today?

Hero !!! you are Looking Hero

But You look Like a Monkey

For more infomation >> Nepali Prank - You look Like Badarni || Thug Life Part 1 - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

MODOVE KOJE KORISTIM ZA SAMP + KAKO UBACITI MOD - Duration: 11:08.

For more infomation >> MODOVE KOJE KORISTIM ZA SAMP + KAKO UBACITI MOD - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

同じ場所で保護された3匹の子猫。しばらくすると1匹だけ違うことに気づいて… 【癒される】 - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> 同じ場所で保護された3匹の子猫。しばらくすると1匹だけ違うことに気づいて… 【癒される】 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Scream Spiderman and Superman Nerf Gun zombie w/ Donald Trump vs FLY Fidget Spinner in Scream Prank - Duration: 16:33.

For more infomation >> Scream Spiderman and Superman Nerf Gun zombie w/ Donald Trump vs FLY Fidget Spinner in Scream Prank - Duration: 16:33.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Hair Serum for Silky, Shiny, Soft & Manageble Hairs | JoeeTalks | - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Homemade Hair Serum for Silky, Shiny, Soft & Manageble Hairs | JoeeTalks | - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Škola| Dominik - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> Škola| Dominik - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

The Truth... | Mindful Minute - Duration: 1:15.

hello and welcome to today's mindful yet we're going to be talking about an

important part of positive living and that is facing your truth now I know

with the content that I create that you're only really going to fully engage

with it when you're ready for whenever later certain aspects of your life so I

just hope that I have those videos ready to support you when you need it but

during the meantime something you can always do to create a more positive

lifestyle for yourself is facing that truth. We could run from it as much as

we want but it will always catch up like even if it takes months or years but

once you do face it you will feel liberated from the constraints of your

fears with regard to that truth so every time that I have accepted my truth whether

it'll be a bad relationship, habit or something out of my control I have been

able to move one more step forward to creating a happier and freer

lifestyle for myself so it's by accepting truth that you

will also be able to let go of the pain associated with it and put that energy

into better things. I hope this video helps you find inspiration and strength

that you need today. thank you for much watching, chau chau

For more infomation >> The Truth... | Mindful Minute - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Morey plains - Runnexplorer 47 - Duration: 4:01.

It's called the Morey plains. Basically a flat desert

at 4800m

I am going to do a marathon there

today we are running a marathon.

at 4800m

and the landscape is

incredible

I changed my kit

we have crazy wind

almost cannot breath

check out the view

it is really cold because of the wind right now

it's pretty good right?

the clouds are moving very fast

gonna get rained on

possibly snow

Nevermind, it's hail

It's hail, of course it is.

I think it stopped

but there is more to come so

more coming from here and from here

Doing great

Pretty good yeah

Oh, I'm dead, ok

There we go

61, above 60

61, okay, that's good

in 6h19min

Not too bad

very good

For more infomation >> Morey plains - Runnexplorer 47 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

LIFE | NYX Face Awards Bulgaria 2017 | TOP 5 | Francheska Anri - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> LIFE | NYX Face Awards Bulgaria 2017 | TOP 5 | Francheska Anri - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Top 20 Songs of the Week July 4, 2017 - Duration: 5:03.

Watch next: Top-100 Songs of 2017. Link in description.

For more infomation >> Top 20 Songs of the Week July 4, 2017 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

new number - Duration: 0:16.

Now, the biggest news is...

They've created a new number.

A new number?

Yup!

Between 5 and 6. It's called durv.

And it looks like this...

That's a Durv!

See?

Oh.

For more infomation >> new number - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

ダンボール屋台★デカ盛!!大食いチャレンジ?★Gluttonous challenge?★にゃーにゃちゃんねるnya-nya channel - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> ダンボール屋台★デカ盛!!大食いチャレンジ?★Gluttonous challenge?★にゃーにゃちゃんねるnya-nya channel - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

China accuses Indian Army of duplicity on Sikkim issue - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> China accuses Indian Army of duplicity on Sikkim issue - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

తులా రాశి 2017 - Tula Rashi | Rasi Phalalu | rasi phalalu, | July Rasi Phalalu - Bhavishya Jyoti - Duration: 2:57.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, LIKE

For more infomation >> తులా రాశి 2017 - Tula Rashi | Rasi Phalalu | rasi phalalu, | July Rasi Phalalu - Bhavishya Jyoti - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Wort Guru - Level 15 (Juli 2017) - Lösung Solution Walkthrough - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Wort Guru - Level 15 (Juli 2017) - Lösung Solution Walkthrough - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Wort Guru - Level 39 (Juli 2017) - Lösung Solution Walkthrough - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Wort Guru - Level 39 (Juli 2017) - Lösung Solution Walkthrough - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Wort Guru - Level 33 (Juli 2017) - Lösung Solution Walkthrough - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Wort Guru - Level 33 (Juli 2017) - Lösung Solution Walkthrough - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Shark Video Podcast - Shark Week, Breaching & Drones! - Duration: 24:28.

hello everyone welcome to the first episode of the shark video podcast

my name is Dan Abbott my name is Polly Potanin and this week we're going to be

talking about Shark Week which is being filmed or parts of it have been filmed

in Mossel Bay which is a place in South Africa which merely knows quite well I

will be looking at a photo that was taken there and I could Andy Casagrande

who's a video ographers SOG refer and as a lot of filming for

discovery and Shark Week we'll also compare our own shark photos with Andy's

photos and we'll have a look at some new gear as well that we've both kind of

been looking at and some of us have been purchasing so let's go straight to it

only did you hear about the Shark Week being filmed in Mossel Bay I did yes and

like you said we know Moss away quite well both both been there a few times

working with the great white sharks mm-hm

so it's a home from home for us so we're always interested in what's happening

there and super excited that Shark Week or one of the Shark Week programs has

been being filmed there it feels like this has gone a bit crazy on the

Internet everywhere I look now is people talking

about Michael Phelps yeah successful Olympian of all time racing a great

white shark it's even on the BBC news page which he knows and it's serious it

is yeah we've been having a look at that I was just reading the article earlier

actually and yeah very interesting but so can you could you tell us then what

what it is that's meant to be happening on that on that program well apparently

he's waiting a shark I mean that's pretty much all the information they've

they've given I think a lotta a lot of the comments that I've seen though have

been

not criticizing that yeah you shouldn't be getting into the water racing a shark

and I think if people are expecting that they're probably gonna be quite

disappointed to be honest yeah I think people are taking it a little bit too

too literally I mean we know that Discovery Channel

and Shark Week they always get a little bit dramatic with things maybe a little

bit over the top but 13 they'd go quite as far as actually having having him in

the water with a great white yeah of course the other bit of information that

we have is that we know it's already been filmed it's not the case that this

is what he's going to be doing in the future he's a yes and he's fine yup so

he has already done it yeah and yeah we can confirm II this is a lie Wells oh

yeah quite an interesting concept though I

I've seen probably not too difficult to work out which is going to be the

fastest considering white sharks can get to about probably 20 or 25 miles an hour

yeah they got Michael Phelps with top speed is about six miles an hour so

let's kind of solve that mystery already yeah I mean we're looking at looking at

this and looking at people's comments on there and as we've seen before

everyone's been quite critical of it but I think it's it's going to be quite

interesting don't make it interesting enough for everybody even if he's not

directly in the water yeah shark of course we don't really get Shark Week in

such a big way over here in the UK as ladies no not not so much over in the US

you guys over in the US get it a lot more than us it's I mean it's growing

here in the last few years you know watch as much of it as we can sometimes

we have to actually find it online though afterwards not sure there's quite

as much of it it showed here yeah so yeah and coming out with Mossel Bay a

few days ago there was quite an impressive photo which was taken by Andy

Casagrande he's been doing a lot the film in there yeah of a pair like shark

breaching quite a unique photo partly because of

how its framed and that it's not the shark filling the Train like you expect

most breaching photos to be it's kind of the shark is at one side almost with the

Sun on the year on the other side almost part of the parts of the landscape but a

feature in itself so yeah and we've we've taken some photos ourselves never

never quite quite this good quite anything angling well there yeah it is

slightly so it's so you don't often see them that way usually if you're if

you're towing a decoy they'll quite often almost be facing you when when

they come up but this one seems to be coming in from the side almost I wonder

if they had another boat towing the decoy and he was kind of alongside it

with a might have been yeah yeah sort of you can see it kind of come up almost

from directly behind the decoy the way the the tail is cables hanging and all

it has yeah maybe maybe next time where they're done we need two boats we

weren't lucky enough now two votes list that's where we're going on that's where

we're going wrong you can it also about the folk so I love this way you can do

as you see and just about over on the left you can see a silhouette of a ship

and then it's get done you can ask again did you like that yeah a great reminder

I think of just how this Bay muscle bay is still such a working industry and the

shop yeah go there doing their thing I find it quite it's quite amazing

yeah they don't see it doesn't seem to put them off as I said is this quite

often ships there's a there's a biggest on oil oil refinery or petroleum plant

or something just just unsure there so it's quite often big ships coming into

the area and I think last time we were there there was even a decommissioned

platform oil platform divers towed in yeah I remember that yeah so how do you

how do your fairies compare it I thought well I've got one that's I've got one

that I took last time well I've got a couplet at last

first one what I've looked at probably is my favorite one and that's a shot of

the of a great white again we're tying a seal decoy and it's pretty much

completely out of the water air jaws style hmm

so that vampire that's not a real fear yes there's a seal decoy distr he's a

cut-up neoprene wetsuit wasn't it in the shape of a seal so yeah

no snow seals were harmed in the making of this of this photo and just how long

did you have to fit on the back of the boat with your camera lightning was it

going ages ages down.we so they're kind of thing became that dawn or anything

that looks like this data yeah well for people that that don't know much about

towing Seal decoys to get great whites to breach you usually do it first thing

in the morning at sunrise or last thing at night sunset these are the best times

and when the great whites are out hunting most active and taught to do

with the the light the the seals with the light being quite low above the sea

the seals aren't able to spot the Sharks stalking them as easily so the Sharks

seem to like this time yeah but yeah I mean just touching them out actually

amazing how you'll see a group of seals in the middle of the day which here and

they don't even get bothered at all it really does no it really does work so

well for the Sharks that's kind of camouflage being at dawn and dusk so

much daily variety some bother doing the day yeah yeah there are a lot more

sedate in the day you'll often see we've been when we've been all about your

scene you know seals quite close to the boats while the Sharks are around and

they're obviously yeah you know they're obviously conscious the sharks are there

but they may be a bit more relaxed than they when they would be first thing in

the morning yeah so what a lousy you're kind of proud of

did you pick any other well as I say this this one was a little bit a little

bit later on in the morning we've been sat there quite a while for this fight

over the other one that I've got was actually just just at sunrise and nice

nice red and orange sky there mmm ship in the background just like your

adversary Andy Brandis photo and maybe not as high-quality as his but it's mine

that's why I like it i I actually I recognized that photo

I'll tell you why yeah I think I am in a photo like that that my HPP that same

breach right okay there is a prior of me I'm just trying to find it now there's a

favor of me basically looking out and I think it's the same breach where you've

got the Sun in the background and the angle of it I wasn't I wasn't taking

photos or anything I was basically just kind of standing on the back of the boat

waiting for the Sharks to those thing I think someone behind the telephoto I

think it my own after and Elton I come with what camera he was using show her I

don't Bali yeah he was yeah he managed to snap a photo of me looking at the

breach which was kind of cool were Courtney and although my heavy like is

my head is blocking other Suns well that's almost a good thing it might have

got the picture to come out a little bit better yeah possibly yeah yeah but yeah

I'm pretty sure that's the same breach I think a lot of our friends I have a

similar phone as well in here yeah there's a few of us on the boat that

morning so I think a few of us yeah well are very similar fighter everyone that

everyone that managed to catch it that is yes so because that's the thing you

sit there for so long towing sit there so long on the boat

turn this decoy behind you just just waiting and waiting waiting hoping a

shot will breach on the decoy and if you are ready you look away for one minute

oh goodness yeah the ones the ones we missed when we looked away for a second

yeah yeah but no we still got a few pictures so so yeah in the subject

slightly yeah the other day and I was scrolling through my Instagram I think

it was and yes I was an advert that popped up and it was for a drone and

called an Elfie have you heard of an Elfie I have yeah

yeah I've heard of them yeah so basically is this like pocket drone

which is for people that just kind of want to take selfies really but it

worked out to be about between like thirty and fifty pounds right and it's

incredibly cheap when it comes to James so is yeah I was doing a bit of research

and thought well that's kind of cool but maybe I maybe I should get a drone that

is a bit better quality so I was doing a bit of browsing and found a few that

were a bit better quality and yeah the stabilization was a bit better and

obviously the price is going up and I baby I went the whole morning looking

enjoyed and then eventually decided on the one that I wanted would be the one

that is much more expensive than the Elfie yeah and takes much better in

video quality but you've just bought that drain having the Mavic yeah yeah is

the giant after sport now we've added Mavic I've had a couple of months now

absolutely love it for years and years I've been well ever since I've you know

become popular I've been wanting to get on wanting to get one never quite or

around to it and then middle to end of last year DJ I bought out the mobic

which pretty much fitted everything I wanted for a drone in that it's foldable

it folds down really really small so you can almost

spit it in a pocket it had to be quite a large pocket but definitely easily fit

in your in your camera bag with your other camera gear and yeah I'm injured

after that the the DJI phantom which was sort of not top-of-the-line ones but

they were the most most popular before that you have to have another box for

one and you know it's extra thing to carry around this one just folds up and

take it with you wherever wherever you want to go so what's the difference is

only between the Phantom and America well I mean there's different a few

different levels of the Phantom than out so well they're up to phantom 4 but this

is the Phantom 4 1 phantom 4 Pro and so the mobic is is up there with them I

don't think the camera is quite as good as the Phantom 4 pro and but it is still

a very very good camera very good picture as you know 4k video which is

it's quite important for drones I think as obviously very very wide shots and if

you ever want to crop in slightly you know it's useful to have that extra

resolution yeah but yeah as I said I'm really really happy with it and does

absolutely everything I need from it from a drone and B I have just bought

out something else and hey they've just put out a more and more recent yes and

did I spark I think it's called yeah when has it when all that more the size

of that more the size of that Elfie drone that you were looking at a little

bit smaller smaller than the Maverick I don't think it folds but it's it's so

small that you can literally put it in your pocket and that's again probably

like the Elfie is is aimed more at people who just want something in their

pocket to put up in the air quickly to take a picture of themselves or or just

to do a little video you know following them along or something like that yeah

and it's really really well put together and automated and has a good camera as

well it doesn't do 4k out

like the like the Mavic and the phantoms it's still a very good good image so

yeah probably just for us a slightly different slightly different market than

the than the Mavericks and the Phantom's and having GoPro release today as well

they did last year it was a bit of a flop though I think the the GoPro Karma

and they went a slightly different route to - DJI in that they made the the

gimbal removable from the drone and you could then use it as a you know handheld

gimbal use your the GoPros design to use the hero 5 and so it was slightly

different it was I think it was a recent release around the same time as the

Maverick as a little bit bigger than the Maverick but had different features but

unfortunately I think it was a bit of a bit of a flop they were having problems

with them falling out of the sky and I think that your offer at all I

think I think they were all recalled actually I am but which was a bit of a

bit of a fail for GoPro yeah I mean to be fair it was their first one and

trying to compete with DJ who the you know leaders in that field and they were

always going to have a hard time but I think the riri released it now the the

Karma also about March April this year so

seeing any other speaking of GoPros yeah I'm you've used GoPro for years of Anish

yes so you've didn't life you've just got

something else so yeah one of my yeah one of my first cameras for underwater

use was it was a GoPro probably very similar to a lot of people and I don't

think it was just three plus black at the time I've still got it now still use

it for various different things great camera but yeah I've because I've

been getting other gear you know slightly more serious gear than GoPros

more recently I wanted something to actually match

with the gear that I'm using and I've got a big Sony camera underwater video

camera so I've actually gone for a sony action cam to use alongside that as sort

of a second camera and a few reasons why the first one obviously with them both

being Sony cameras they film a very similar image and in the same type of

codec file type so they're very easy to put together if you're editing a video

from multiple cameras you know you know without so you don't have completely

different picture profiles or anything and the other big big draw of that

camera is that it actually has optical image stabilization whereas the GoPros

only have digital image stabilization right so optical is a lot better the

digital image stabilization on the GoPro is actually cropped the image slightly

and then moved to that image sort of around whilst focusing on a center point

so you lose a little bit of the quality right so yeah that led me to to choose

the the Sony and what kind of price is that that I think that was around around

450 pounds English pound which is slightly more than the the GoPro live

not too much I'll think is around things around 350 400 yeah but it comes with it

comes with a screen which is actually removable and you can mount it on

different things so you can actually mount it on a on a wrist strap or

something or mount it you know facing you on a stick or a tripod so you can

actually see what you're what you're recording as you would with a you know a

video camera with a flip round LCD screen so that's quite useful

how's all you know very similar mounts to GoPros you know you can mount it in

almost any place you want to also has come to the underwater housing which is

possibly why it's a little bit more than the than the GoPro GoPro 5 you have to

get a separate underwater or dive had a separate dive housing at least for the

GoPro all right it is it's it's waterproof down so I think 5 meters or

something like that so you know good enough for snorkeling but if you want to

actually dive with it and take it slightly deeper you don't need these

another haven't accounts for the feminist / GoPro fibers in it you can

take that one down without housing / yes yes I was I was meaning the I was

meaning the GoPro Hero 5 yeah that's the the Sony I think is splash proof I don't

think it's completely waterproof I can without with halihan yeah so for both of

them you really need for diving you know deeper than 5 meters you'd need

a housing for both of them so but ya know quite happy with that overall so

when how about you I love you have you been getting any new gear recently yeah

you actually have the you have the hero 5 don't you yeah I've had that 5 since

January yep and I used it quite a bit for a week in Egypt and in the red year

just which is good quite impressed with the quality if you've got a good light

and yeah I was I was impressed by what you were getting from it in Egypt and

yes come even what we were comparing the the quality of that - to my bigger

camera and we were yeah yeah I mean the jority a time it's it's not bad nice

really pretty good a small camera and the apprising li the audio isn't a

disaster either no you can plug in an external microphone which and that just

takes another adapter but yeah because it's a really good camera films 4k as

well which for a GoPro yup you know maybe maybe it's not necessary but it's

kind of nice yeah and then yes yes provisions be right I have thought

another camera neck up we have the Panasonic gh3 h5 which comes out much

you know and on Mondays depending on when you when you're watching this on

Monday I'll be buying the housing for it from North cam and with a different lens

and a wide-angle port as well Charlene so I notice off maybe I'll be able to

review that on the next episode yeah maybe you can how many my wallet

and losing all my money I was going to say how many limbs of you are sold I

won't be able bit of a nice old man for that night it's a it's an expensive

hobby okay they're an expensive pastime yeah yeah well here I go it's lasted

quite so yeah what be interested to to have a look at that once you've got it

and yeah and tell everyone tell everyone about it on the podcast and let me show

you some show some pictures yeah you find out what you think about it

yeah I'm sure there'll be a few people who are interested in the gh 5 with it

having just come out in the gh4 before obviously was very popular

yeah but the gh 5 feels like it's geared towards people that are video people as

opposed to feels yeah it does shoot stills up to 6 K in fact value em you

know just the modifications to the gh 5 from the gh4 feels like it's this is the

one that's geared for for video people so yes the reason I got it and also you

can get a housing for it and that was yeah the most important thing really

it's no point having a really nice camera if you can't take it underwater

that's very true okay yeah yeah we'll we'll do a review of yours and of mine

in another episode I'm sure hope you've all enjoyed and are watching at home and

if you do have any questions leave them in the comments below or find us on

social media we'll put the links to everything that we've been talking about

in the description on this video and we'll see you guys on the next episode

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét