Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 10 2017

I like my girls just like I like my honey, sweet A little selfish

All the pretty girls in the world But I'm in this space with you

All, all, all, all the pretty girls in the world But I'm in this space with you

Oh, I'm a beautiful wreck A colorful mess, but I'm funny

Is it love all we need? Is it love?...

For more infomation >> Honey - Kehlani (Acoustic Instrumental) - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

कमाओ कमाओ बस कमाओ | 100+ Subscriber Specials | shashwat corporation - Duration: 15:48.

For more infomation >> कमाओ कमाओ बस कमाओ | 100+ Subscriber Specials | shashwat corporation - Duration: 15:48.

-------------------------------------------

Colors Video for Kids Talking Tom Gold Run Vs Talking Ben Animation Children - Duration: 11:22.

For more infomation >> Colors Video for Kids Talking Tom Gold Run Vs Talking Ben Animation Children - Duration: 11:22.

-------------------------------------------

Big City Life: Simulator - LICENSE B - Android Gameplay FHD - Duration: 10:09.

big city life simulator

For more infomation >> Big City Life: Simulator - LICENSE B - Android Gameplay FHD - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

BTS blood sweat & tears [gangster au!] | fanfiction trailer - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> BTS blood sweat & tears [gangster au!] | fanfiction trailer - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

easy simple floral mehndi henna designs for hands | easy mehndi designs for hands, easy henna - Duration: 1:43.

arabic mehandi designs

For more infomation >> easy simple floral mehndi henna designs for hands | easy mehndi designs for hands, easy henna - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

The R70 AJAX SLAPS in THIS GAME MODE on BO3 ... - Duration: 8:54.

!

They are all going inside, this is the easiest kill ever come on, baby

Look at that that's what I'm talking about I told you easiest kill ever bro watch this

You don't matter it don't matter

Alright yo what's going on guys who bought the fuse Jay back again tonight with another gameplay

And I'm on the map Metro on hardcore team deathmatch for the double cryptokey week and man

I wouldn't dropped a clutch nuke with my sister man

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this video man makes it a subscribe 10 on the post with the kitchens and all that other good shit

Man, I'm out peace

They're each Alex

Oh

God ain't met on and you should've told that God was drunk that 50 bombing in

Wow yeah, and we had them niggas traps

Yeah, I know right got your way

Watch houses you won't I got him about to have a century

Okay, we got a century turn around other side. Oh this morning

Okay about to have a hater. Hey turn around. Oh this other side check both sides

Okay, I got a century watch another salon, okay. I got a hater there we go and game

That's game, baby

Come on they better not shoot that shit out of the sky, man

Get the teams at the enemy leave most of them niggas left, bro

Sitting over in a back crouch literally

That's all good bitch-ass kid okay, I got another heart

Okay, I'm about to put another century on the other side oh

Shit okay, this will have us on

Okay, we got another no I'm not have another here no no

He'll watch the back soon and this we need to try to get a spawner

You know Peter bottom get teammate good shit, okay the niggas coming up to the back side, right

There we go

Yeah, make sure this don't worry about us. It's no just concentrate on getting that done

Now straight on getting it done about to get that nuke dough boy drop that -

Yeah, okay there - sure my Center

Got that hater boys

Oh

Fuck did I hit that did I hit that nuke?

Probably, not I miss the new nuke fail

No he's on me they destroyed my hater, bro, how did they destroy my hater, bro?

I'm just saying like is

About to drop a fish

Well I got a seafood I should have use a

My bad it might be out too far

They just camped up in the back oh shit now

Yeah

I don't know what that was

Okay, well I want off from a 50 Bob again

Okay

I

You

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét