Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 11 2017

HOW TO GET MORE VIEWS ON YOUTUBE! GAIN MORE VIEWS ON VIDEOS FAST IN 2017! | YouTube Guidance

For more infomation >> HOW TO GET MORE VIEWS ON YOUTUBE! GAIN MORE VIEWS ON VIDEOS FAST IN 2017! | YouTube Guidance - Duration: 16:09.

-------------------------------------------

YOUTUBE DEMONITIZED 139 OF MY VIDEOS AT ONCE! - Duration: 10:41.

what's going on everybody on YouTube this Tony tornado if you follow me on

Twitter you would know that I've been bitching all morning about this crap

with YouTube and I'm pissed guys let me tell you I'm pissed and it doesn't it

takes a lot for me to get pissed so let me just start off by saying that I just

counted them all up and I received a hundred and thirty nine videos being

demonetised from YouTube absolutely no fucking excuse for that okay I'm gonna

try to make this videos I'm netted as possible I don't want to really edit

this I just want to put it up and get my fucking feelings out I need to voice my

opinion this has been going on since the ad pocalypse in March on my channel and

a lot of other people's channels but I'm telling you I've been hit extremely

extremely hard so let me tell you what's been going on in the channel okay I'm

gonna start there we can start there in March everyone knows about the ad

pocalypse okay since the month of March most of my videos had advertisements and

we're doing pretty good actually I wasn't really complaining too much about

it but then it went like this my revenue was cut by about 75% okay and as all the

bigger youtubers that watch this will will find out and they'll know because

you know compare my paycheck to theirs how much do you really think I'm not

going to say but how much do you really think I'm gonna I'm getting paid before

all this happened and then they took 75% of that so I don't know what the fuck's

their problem so and then I thought oh then they said okay well we're gonna

start fixing the issues we're gonna start we're gonna start fixing all this

stuff that happened because you know all the main advertisers left and I just

couldn't help but think to myself I just wondered if this was like all

premeditated by YouTube to kind of clean house and I really just feel like to a

degree that's kind of true because they've been telling us month after

month after month or they're gonna fix it and they don't fix it and then this

whole crap with the Las Vegas shooting for everyone who doesn't know what's

happening about that Jimmy Kimmel got all these ads on his videos when he was

he's not even a fucking youtuber like all these all these TV companies they

have YouTube channels and they're not being

he'll accountable for the same fucking rules that we have to apply to all the

youtubers all the youtubers have a different set of rules and it's not like

every youtuber but it's most of them like for example Jake Paul and Luke and

Paul you you know all the violent shit that they do on their vlog videos do you

think that they're gonna get advertisement pulled off their videos no

because of the hardest training thing on YouTube right now like I'm so sick of it

I need to voice my fucking opinion guys okay I'm sorry I was being so nice all

along I just had the utmost faith in YouTube I said you know what they're

gonna fix this they're gonna just fix it and everything's gonna be okay in a few

months well guess what guys it's October how many months it went by six seven

months and nothing has changed and then I wake up this morning and I could not

believe it a hundred and thirty nine videos all demonetised all at the same

time all at the same time not one one after the other after the other over a

couple days I had 139 videos demonetised of 290 uploads all at one fucking time

okay now I sent the screenshots over to Twitter I'll show them here and I'll

also show you guys a screenshot I show you the street the screenshots that were

posted on Twitter and there was a response I got actually got a response

from YouTube team YouTube when they fucking responded to me after they

didn't respond to me until I posted I tweeted them three times and I was only

expecting a response from Team YouTube because I kind of expect that from them

you know what I mean because you know they're the ones creating this mess in

my opinion they should at least respond to the people they're affecting and they

finally responded I think it was like the third or fourth tweet I sent at them

because I put the screenshots in it and I just you know I'm gonna show it in the

video but I'm just trying to make this video real quick so I apologize if it

looks really bad it says hey Tony this is a new system and we know it's per

it's not perfect please review every appeal helps us make it better you know

what fuck you why the fuck should I have to stay here and spend my time why

should I have to spend my time appeal and everyone

videos when most of these videos have been up for almost two years now

and now all the site you're telling me that they're not advertiser friendly

fuck that this is bullshit you know what you you know what the youtubers need to

do to start fixing you know what all the youtubers need to do start fixing this

shit I'm gonna tell you what all the youtubers need you start fixing this

shit you know all the small advertisers you know the ones that they're paying us

like pennies pennies like the shit that doesn't even matter that the small

companies all that really small shit the stuff that when I post a video I might

get 10 cents on because it's only receiving it's only receiving ads from

these small last companies well if they have a right if all these companies have

a right to pick and choose what they're at what they want to advertise on well

then guess what I should have a right to choose if I

don't want those small YouTube the small advertisers beat advertising my videos

who thinks that that should be a thing I do because why the hell should they be

allowed to advertise on my videos and they're not paying me dick and then all

the big companies pull out and then they're you know it's bullshit that I

don't you know if the if it really was an option if it was an option for

creators to pick and choose what ads they wanted on their videos this shit

wouldn't be happening because you wouldn't have all these people being

nitpicky because they would be there be in their position it'd be in their

position to make it better okay they'd be like oh well you know we

got to get advertising put on these videos because now they have the power

no we got to stop giving the power back to them I'm so sick of this shit I'm so

fucking sick of this shit you guys have no idea I'm so fucking tired of this

fucking shit like I said guys I'm really fucking mad okay I'm just pissed because

this is coming from someone that worked very very hard and spent a lot of time

and a lot of money and a lot of effort into YouTube I fucking did everything I

was supposed to do now one copyright strike not one Community Guidelines on

my channel in two years so tell me YouTube what have I done

that's so wrong what have I done now I'll tell you what it is

is always for everyone on in the fucking YouTube community to cut fucking corners

on fucking on youtubers you know because it's different if you have a rule in

place okay if you have a rule in place everyone's supposed to abide by it it's

just that simple and yeah I know we live it on planet Earth and that doesn't

happen but at the same time you have to understand that if all the bigger

channels like I'm not saying bigger youtubers I'm saying bigger channel as

in like the TV channels TV network channels and like Logan Paul and Jake

Paul maybe a couple others if they're the only ones that are getting full

blown-out CPM and good advertisements every single time someone clicks on a

fucking video there's a problem they're like how does someone how does someone

go from making a good living on YouTube to not even getting a paycheck

consistently every single month I want to know I want to know you too how is

that possible how is that possible I want to know anyway guys I don't know if

I'm gonna make another video about this or not I don't know I'm gonna keep you

guys advised of the situation as it continues if you want to keep up to date

on this story follow me on twitter stony tornado 24 links down below in the

description follow me on twitter follow me on instagram follow me on everything

else but fucking youtube okay because let me tell you something i'm starting

to get really pissed and i have a big audience and I'll take my audience

elsewhere everyone needs to start everyone needs to start standing up to

this bullshit because I won't tolerate it I won't tolerate it okay I am NOT

gonna sit here and allow myself to get so upset every single day over something

I'm trying to fuckin work on and their asses are over there in San Bruno

California wherever it's called manipulating the algorithm and that's

exactly what it is it's manipulation of an algorithm to try to make it to where

videos don't show up in search and you know they try to say that you know

people you know we've hacked the system they bought views

baan subscribers and you know what that stuff does happen I'm not faulting them

for that okay there's nothing wrong with going after

those kind of people okay but let me tell you something okay right here okay

I've seen people do that stuff I've seen people do that stuff and they get away

with it and nothing happens to them you can't be punishing people that had

nothing to do with that okay and this whole system is bullshit it's an

automated learning algorithm it is bullshit it's intelligent learning

algorithm and it basically it doesn't do anything it doesn't it doesn't it

doesn't know anything it's like artificial intelligence it's

stupid it's stupid you're trying to tell me with all those people working over

there that not one person can go in there and you know say oh hey you know

let's change up the keywords so it doesn't pull back so many videos and

pull back ads like come on don't bullshit me

I'm just I'm sorry guys this is this is turning to a big ass rambling video but

I appreciate the support that I have from all of you guys I appreciate

everyone's everyone's opinion that you guys give me everything you said on

Twitter Instagram leave comments down below tell me what you think about this

mess I'm gonna keep like I said I'm gonna keep you guys up to date on this

situation as it continues I guess I have to spend the rest of my day fucking

filling out reviews for each and every one hundred thirty nine videos that were

all flag all at once this morning so I'm gonna try to enjoy the rest of my day

with what I can my name is Tony tornado ladies and gentleman don't forget follow

on Twitter and Instagram links are all down below twitch everything my name is

Tony tornado no matter what I love my subscriberss

For more infomation >> YOUTUBE DEMONITIZED 139 OF MY VIDEOS AT ONCE! - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Eminem's Freestyle Rap Against Donald Trump Becomes Top Trending Video on YouTube - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Eminem's Freestyle Rap Against Donald Trump Becomes Top Trending Video on YouTube - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Undecided | Spoken Word Poetry | By: Poetic Daisy - Duration: 1:28.

Undecided

I wish someone told me how undecided I might be

And that it's likely To cause me

To have a break down.

Wish someone had told me that around The time of leaving high school you will make

huge decisions Based on the provisions

You have, maybe you go to college.

Decide to gather all the knowledge You can,

But you planned To major in one thing but got accepted to

another, Or you had a pre-program and your grades didn't

cover You getting in.

Now you have to take extra classes so when You reapply your GPA will be high enough,

Then after going through all this stuff You don't use your degree.

Or maybe You decide to go straight to work.

Do whatever job you can find but wonder if it's worth

It to leave, undecided once again.

Or maybe you decide to be an entrepreneur, a businessman,

But can't decide to keep on or give up, To strive for better or live up

To the standard American plan.

Work so many years under another man Just to get out the game.

You'll have some days the choices make you think you'll go insane

Because each decision weighs a thousand pounds, And just when you think you found

The direction you want to go, you second guess, Because it was your initial decision that

got you into the mess In the first place.

The End.

For more infomation >> Undecided | Spoken Word Poetry | By: Poetic Daisy - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Nuevo vídeo- (Michel Becerra) - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> Nuevo vídeo- (Michel Becerra) - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

3 Simple Life Hacks & Creative Ideas - Duration: 2:58.

Simple Life Hacks & Creative Ideas

For more infomation >> 3 Simple Life Hacks & Creative Ideas - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

wrong dress disney princess | moana Anna Finger Family | Song And Learn Colors|Today Kids TV - Duration: 2:08.

wrong dress disney princess | moana Anna Finger Family | Song And Learn Colors

For more infomation >> wrong dress disney princess | moana Anna Finger Family | Song And Learn Colors|Today Kids TV - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

The Academic Word List from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary Part 3 - Duration: 7:11.

alternative

alternatively

circumstance

comment

commentary

commentator

compensate

compensation

compensatory

component

consensus

consent

considerable

considerably

constancy

constant

constantly

constrain

constraint

contribute

contribution

contributor

convene

convention

conventional

coordinate

coordination

core

corporate

corporation

correspond

correspondence

corresponding

correspondingly

criterion

deduce

deduction

demonstrable

demonstrably

demonstrate

demonstration

demonstrative

demonstratively

demonstrator

disproportion

disproportionate

disproportionately

document

documentation

dominance

dominant

dominate

domination

emphasis

emphasize

emphatic

emphatically

ensure

exclude

excluding

exclusion

exclusionary

exclusive

exclusively

framework

fund

funder

funding

illustrate

illustration

illustrative

immigrant

immigrate

immigration

imply

inconstancy

initial

initially

instance

insufficient

insufficiently

interact

interaction

interactive

interactively

invalidate

invalidity

justifiable

justifiably

justification

justified

justify

layer

link

linkage

locate

located

location

max

maximization

maximize

maximum

minor

minority

negate

negative

negatively

outcome

partner

partnership

philosopher

philosophical

philosophically

philosophize

philosophizing

philosophy

physical

physically

proportion

proportional

proportionally

proportionate

proportionately

publish

publisher

publishing

react

reaction

reactionary

reactivate

reactivation

reactive

reactor

register

registration

reliability

reliable

reliance

reliant

relocate

relocation

rely

removable

removal

remove

schematic

schematically

scheme

sequence

sequential

sequentially

sex

sexism

sexual

sexuality

sexually

shift

specifiable

specify

sufficiency

sufficient

sufficiently

task

technical

technically

technique

technological

technology

unconstrained

unconventional

unjustified

unpublished

unreliable

unspecified

valid

validate

validation

validity

validly

volume

For more infomation >> The Academic Word List from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary Part 3 - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle In Bangla - Duration: 22:16.

Ops mistakenly said velocity. It will be momentum.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét