Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 25 2017

Rough and tough

I want to learn more about the German language.

French.

I learn German at university.

Hey guys and girls. This is Cathy Cat.

I'm gonna go and ask Japanese if there is a language they admire that they like that is not Japanese

So let's see what languages Japanese people are interested in and ask Japanese

German. Don't you think it sounds like a cool language?

Tell me what's so cool about it?

It sounds so rough and tough.

English. - English?

Why?

Because I like English

Should I speak in English?

Go for it!

I'm big fan of Michael Jackson

And I like movie in America so that's why I like speaking English

Yeah, did you also study by yourself after school? I did you travel abroad?

Yes, I've been to America for two weeks, and I've been to Australia five days

That's all. Almost I studied by myself like listen to music watch movies something like that.

So English. German English and...?

English!

I did traveling abroad.

Where did you go?

- UK. - YES UK!!!

Yeah!

What did you like in the UK

The difference of English

English accent? - Yes accent.

British and American accent

Which one is better? - British English.

British English won the race

but you're more American English I suppose.

Sometimes I study British accent...

Because it sounds cool. Yeah, I've never not sure

But yeah I like it.

You're trying to learn both accents the American and the British?

I like watching 007 Movies.

Yeah, I like it

Kings Men is another recommendation...

Oh yeah I am a fan of Kings Men!!!

It IS an AWESOME movie!

You could be in any country tomorrow and speak the language fluently

where would you go? What would you do?

England.

I'd love to

I'd love to speak better

In British accent. That's why I would love to be British someday.

I'd like to go to French. - France, ok.

What would you like to do there?

I'd like to see the museum.

The Louvre?

Ah Louvre, Louvre please.

Yes the Lou lou lou lala

Okay so that's what you're doing.

So if you went to Germany tomorrow and you could speak it fluently

What would you do?

How about chatting up chicks?

Alright I would hit on girls.

What's your best chat up line?

Come round my place.

Is there a language you admire? A language you would like to study?

All languages abroad sound really cool. Listening to them talking sounds cool

If you had to pick one out of all of them?

- American. - English.

Why? - It sounds cool.

English is cool.

I wanted to be able to learn English.

At university they make you pick another language and I chose Korean..

Oh so why did you pick Korean.

I picked it because it sounds cute.

There is no particular reason. If I learn it, I want to be able to speak it too.

I recently went to Taiwan.

So I learned a little bit of Chinese there.

There are many Chinese in Japan right now.

I thought I might be able to use that. So I learn it now.

But the pronunciation is really difficult.

There are many things Japanese people can't enunciate properly.

Its so difficult.

I actually learned English in Primary, Middle and High School.

But when you are already in University and your brain isn't as quick anymore

starting at new language at that point is pretty tough.

I want to be able to speak English normally.

I learned English in High School and I like it.

I want to know more about the German language.

I wanna go to Swiss. I want to go there some day.

- Please come! - I shall.

- Please please come! - Yeah ok.

So if you could speak the language tomorrow,, what would you do?

I want to speak with other foreigners. I want to talk about things l love.

About Once Piece and what they like.

I also think I would be able to communicate with foreigners.

I want to talk about the good things about Japan.

It has been my dream to go snowboarding in Swiss.

For that dream I want to be able to communicate.

- I want to speak with foreigners. - I want to speak with foreigners.

I would also like to be able to sing western songs.

I like a foreign artist, so I would like to talk with him.

Who?

1D.... One Direction.

I can't speak it at all and it's not getting better.

If I could just speak Korean I just wanna go and speak with the locals there.

I want to have a chat. I want to have a fluent chat. That would be nice.

French. I have a friend from France. They can't speak English either.

We can't communicate well. I want to talk with them.

There are expressions that we don't have in our language. It's cool.

English because it's a language a vast majority of people is speaking.

I always get made fun of because I don't speak English.

Would be nice to stun everyone by speaking French fluently instead.

I want to show off my language skills in front of other Japanese.

I am learning German in university.

It sounds hard and stiff but it's actually really cool.

It's developed the language of philosophy, economics and such.

I thought if I learn it I might be able to use it for my studies.

I am learning Chinese in University but...

But I am also learning law. Our law is a blend from French and German law.

German appears a lot in our law studies.

It's a language that we separate from my studies.

If I was able to speak it friendly, I would like to attend lectures

at a foreign university.

I would also like to eat the food in Germany and go on tourist tours,

learn about the language, and just enjoy being there.

I would like to go to Germany.

I like cars so I think of Munich's BMW...

I wanna drive on the Autobahn (no speed limit highway)

- German Eisbein tastes nice. - Does it?

- Eisbein? - My recommendation.

I want to help others out. Like when I get asked which classes to take

I would like to do the Senpai thing and tell them

Thank you so much.

Top number one language that Japanese are interested in is and stays English

There's a big issue here in Japan with Japanese people struggling to speak English

and many said they would like to first speak English properly

Before they maybe focus on another language

it used to be that many Japanese people actually studied German when they went into University

But recently English has become the big thing has been changing

and now French has become popular as well as well as Chinese and other

languages along the way that you can pick up in the university

so how about you which language are you actually interested in?

What do you like to be able to speak tomorrow

and let me know and if you would like to catch me speaking German then

maybe check it out on my

channel

(super large Chinese finger trap)

This is actually not connected to Ask Japanese but...

... it's a Chinese finger trap just that it's like a hand trap now because it's so huge

Anyways, catch you soon!

For more infomation >> WHAT LANGUAGE DO JAPANESE GIRLS and BOYS REALLY WANT TO SPEAK? - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Pork Processing machines Plant Food Technology Automatic factory - Duration: 30:55.

Amazing Pork Processing machines

Plant Food Technology Automatic factory

Pork Processing machines

For more infomation >> Amazing Pork Processing machines Plant Food Technology Automatic factory - Duration: 30:55.

-------------------------------------------

Baby learn Colors Masha McStuffins Minnie Mouse Hulk Ladybug finger family song - Duration: 2:16.

Baby learn Colors Masha McStuffins Minnie Mouse Hulk Ladybug finger family song

For more infomation >> Baby learn Colors Masha McStuffins Minnie Mouse Hulk Ladybug finger family song - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fly Away - TheFatRat ft Anjulie [ Nightcore ] - Duration: 2:58.

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> Fly Away - TheFatRat ft Anjulie [ Nightcore ] - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Police Car Offroad Driver 2017 - Android Gameplay FHD - Duration: 15:17.

Police Car Offroad Driver 2017

For more infomation >> Police Car Offroad Driver 2017 - Android Gameplay FHD - Duration: 15:17.

-------------------------------------------

[3D] Niviro - The Ghost (NCS) - Duration: 3:57.

Warning Headset,Headphone & Earphone Is Recommended To Feel The 3D Music, Close Your Eyes Because Music Created For Hear Not See.

For more infomation >> [3D] Niviro - The Ghost (NCS) - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

learn colors with my Talking Pocoyo bad kids colors ,mickymose , Funny Video for kids - Duration: 2:18.

learn colors with my Talking Pocoyo bad kids colors ,mickymose , Funny Video for kids

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét