Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 26 2017

hello

For more infomation >> Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL India Pre-Orders Start Today, Here are The Offers By Flipkart - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors and Numbers with Learn Colors with Truck & Surprise eggs | Nursery Rhymes for kids - - Duration: 3:29.

Please SUBSCRIBE to see all our future videos!

Please SUBSCRIBE to see all our future videos!

Please SUBSCRIBE to see all our future videos!

For more infomation >> Learn Colors and Numbers with Learn Colors with Truck & Surprise eggs | Nursery Rhymes for kids - - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Pablo Picasso's Birthday, President Trump's Memory - Monologue - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Pablo Picasso's Birthday, President Trump's Memory - Monologue - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

TEACHER CHILDREN'S LUNCH Cartoon Pro School # Dolls # Barbie Girls - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> TEACHER CHILDREN'S LUNCH Cartoon Pro School # Dolls # Barbie Girls - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Megyn Kelly Explains Why She Spoke Out About Bill O'Reilly's Harassment - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Megyn Kelly Explains Why She Spoke Out About Bill O'Reilly's Harassment - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Zombie Makeup with Natsumi Shirahoshi - Duration: 7:44.

Adding the scissors into the open part

Cutting the gelatin only

Since it's got some thickness to it, the gelatin can be cut smoothly

Hello, I'm Natsu Shirahoshi

I'm doing cosplayer and events

This time to match with the Halloween,

I am going to do a zombie makeup tutorial

So let's start

The color contacts this time is the gray one from Qualite

Making the pupils look lighter

imaging a dead eye

People who doesn't own a sanpaku eyes white contacts,

I believe the gray one is more zombie like

This is the white foundation to make it a white skin

It's a grease paint foundation from Mitsuyoshi

It's a white foundation but spreading out with sponge

You don't have to make it thick to make it white so

This is amazingly 800 yen

If you are thinking of buying some expensive foundation just for Halloween,

This 800 yen foundation from Mitsuyoshi will do the job

Next is the gelatin used for the scars

The one I used is this Cook Gelatin from Morinaga

There are these packets inside

I think 1 will do

Even that, there will be some left, but using it anyway

dissolve the gelatin with hot water,

and using a makeup brush. A brush you don't need any more

If you don't have that, buy one at the 100 yen store

If you add this in hot water of 80 degrees, it'll dissolve

but that is too hot, so cooling it down a bit before applying

and the tissue paper to add with the gelatin

The one with two fold, separate it in two and get a thin one

Make it small as possible,

Adjusting size based on the length of the scars

Making a couple with same size

When adding ones here.,

to give it thickness, adding some layers to it

Tissue, gelatin, tissue, gelatin to create some thickness

The reason to add some thickness here is, since I will be cutting here later

Without thickness, it won't be like a scar

or it won't show the cut off

That is why it should have thickness

If you add about 10 layers of this tissue, it will give enough thickness

If you add the gelatin many times at the end,

it will give a plump skin like texture

so add many layers of the gelatin

This is the cream time eye shadow around the eyes

This you can buy at Tokyu Hands called Cinema Secret

This should be wide spread

If you add it to the shadow under the eyes, it will look pretty realistic,

around the eyes, and if you put some around the eyebrows,

it gives a strong feature

It shoes that there are bruises around the eyes,

and make it stand out so that's how I do it

This is what you need for zombie makeup

Maybe you don't have purple shadow, or there aren't many ways of using purple

so if you are only using for the zombies,

I think just this one is enough

Next is the eye shadow palette to give it some light and shadow

Using the purple color and the dark brown color

I had added with one color,

or mixing the two up. If you mix the purple with the brown, it will give more of the scar look so it's good

Going back to the palette again

Using this for making the

Next is cutting into the gelatin part,

This is the scissors to make the scars

It's the scissors for eyebrows

Using these scissors to cut just the gelatin part

Since it's pretty thick, it's actually easy just to cut the gelatin part

To illustrate the ripped mouth, adding the scissors to under the cheeks

something used for the gelatin

This is to blend in the skin color into the tissue color

Anna Sui protective balm 01

Since the white color of the tissue remains, so blend in with the skin

this beige color foundation as this he base

Going back to the palette

Adding some bruises to blend in with the scars

with some dirt colors

using a mixture of brown and purple like before

Even if you just place them randomly, the blood gore will be added so,

Adding some purple under your lips

Adding some brown or purple around the face,

It's ok just to blend in the gore later on

This one is for the gore

It's for theater

It's the blood paint from Mitsuyoshi in color D2

It's a more dark blood color than a fresh one

Poring this in to the scar first

After that, spreading the gore out with your fingers

and adjusting by adding some more gore

Basically this gore is,

Strawberry flavored

Since it is less harmful

so when you want some on the mouth or even on the teeth, these can be used

The needle to stitch the ripped part

It's a normal needle

Let a thread go through it

The needle only goes through the gelatin

Sewing up and down, up and down

and cut the thread with it dripping down a bit

For the thread, the one I used this time is a little thin

Even if you use a thicker thread and needle, it won't hurt since it's gelatin

I think a thicker one may look more realistic

Wearing a nurse cap and it is done

How was it?

This time I did the zombie nurse makeup for Halloween

The key is to choose which type of scars to choose

This time it was a zombie makeup which the mouth was ripped,

If you can use gelatin well, you can make any types of scar

Last year I ripped this neck part open

You can add the gelatin in this part,

or you can add it to the leg or the arms

so please try it out

For the surgical mask, I have placed it here to show the ripped mouth

Once I take this off, it will show a shocking face...that's what the mask is for

There are other makeup videos as well so,

please check them out. So goodbye

For more infomation >> Easy Zombie Makeup with Natsumi Shirahoshi - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Megyn Kelly Doesn't Miss Talking to Politicians - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Megyn Kelly Doesn't Miss Talking to Politicians - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

☆ のどかな 田舎道 ツーリング ♪ 字幕入り - Duration: 13:30.

For more infomation >> ☆ のどかな 田舎道 ツーリング ♪ 字幕入り - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

Naruto Characters Hatake Kakashi's Evolution「2017」 YouTube - Duration: 15:05.

All right, here's our final challenger!

Kakashi Hatake!

What are you doing to do for us, Kakashi?

Well, how about the Earth Style: Mud Wave?

The judges all agree! Perfect 10s!

The winner is Kakashi Hatake!

Kakashi Hatake, Let's see your clone!

What's wrong?

Step up to the front and-!

You are Sakumo's son, after all...To be able to do a Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Rin! Take care of him!

Got it!

Withdraw!

You bastard, do think you can take us all on by yourself?

I will complete my mission.

So, were you able to uphold the principles you believe in?

Found them!

Then there's no need to be afraid of you.

Obito, behind you!

My eye!

Die!

This is bad! Run for the exit!

Are you all right? Rin...? Kakashi...?

Don't...It's okay, Kakashi. I don't think I can make it...

Dammit!

I'm giving you...my Sharingan.

So please accept it.

I'll wrap this up!

This isn't like you! Why are you spaced out?

S-Sorry...

Get a hold of yourself!

Minato Sensei! I mean...Lord Fourth...

I came here today...

to assign you you to the ANBU under my direct control.

I want you to be my right-hand man...

Here's a set of gear for you.

Thank you.

I'm finally out!

I thought climbing straight up would do it, but...Damn it. I've had nothing but bad luck today.

Who's there?

You're mine!

Too easy!

Rumor has it that you'd kill a comrade for the sake of a mission.

I'll never let my friends get killed. That's why I was entrusted with this Sharingan.

There are two bells here.

This exercise is to try to split the team.

I hope you figure it out.

And failing the exercise means failing the mission.

In order words, at the very least, one of you will be returning to the Academy.

Ready...Start!

I knew it.

Well, guys!

I'm going to give you one more chance.

If you accept the challenge, eat your lunch.

However, don't let Naruto eat.

If you give Naruto any food, you will be immediately disqualified.

I am the law here.

Understand?

Here.

Obito, did you see that?

I'll never forget you or Rin.

You!

Pass.

But I think I'm going to move forward with some new comrades.

That ends the survival exercise. You all pass.

Squad Seven will start its mission tomorrow!

Huh?! Hey, untie me!

Run, Choji!

Bastard!

When I touch you, I win!

We have Sharingan on our side too.

As well as the Noble Green Beast of the Leaf!

All right, way to go!

A Susano'o?! Whose was it?

Thank you...Obito.

I don't get it, but he saved me!

You watch along with me.

This time, I'll protect them...and the world!

This should take care of the successorship.

It's a lot of paper.

Yeah...

Anyway, congratulations on becoming the Sixth Hokage, Kakashi.

Thank you.

I just wonder...Can I do this?

You'll manage. After all, I did.

I'll do my best.

It's no good.

My Genjutsu Reversal has no effect against the special kind of chakra circulating in the body.

Don't get so depressed.

Whoever did it, that's a genjutsu unknown to us.

So it will require someone with exceptional Visual Jutsu powers.

Good observation!

I didn't say anything!

We may not be able to see anything. But the one who possesses both the Sharingan and Rinnegan just might.

I'll call Sasuke back.

Can I ask you to do it?

What's the matter, Iruka Sensei?

Is something still worrying you?

Well...

It's going to be all right. Thanls to you, Iruka Sensei, we have guard duty covered with enough shinobi.

No, that was all you, Kakashi.

No, I didn't do anything.

I just helped a little.

I'm sure he will make Hinata happy.

Are you still worried?

I forgot to prepare my final message.

It's coming!

We can't let that thing loose in the village.

Changing your voice really puts a strain on the throat.

It turned out to be a good mission after all...

Their teamwork's gotten much better than it was during the bell-snatching mission.

Oh well...I can probably only keep this up for about two or three more attempts...

For more infomation >> Naruto Characters Hatake Kakashi's Evolution「2017」 YouTube - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

মায়ের ওয়াজ শুনে হাজারো যুবকের কান্না | Bangla WAZ 2017 NEW | Tofazzol Hossain | Ma Haranor Betha - Duration: 1:04:22.

For more infomation >> মায়ের ওয়াজ শুনে হাজারো যুবকের কান্না | Bangla WAZ 2017 NEW | Tofazzol Hossain | Ma Haranor Betha - Duration: 1:04:22.

-------------------------------------------

Alborán se desnuda ante Bertín: de rumores de homosexualidad a su drama familiar - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Alborán se desnuda ante Bertín: de rumores de homosexualidad a su drama familiar - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

반도리/한글자막] 눈물의 스마일 앵커 #OP 팀 나누기 - Duration: 6:47.

For more infomation >> 반도리/한글자막] 눈물의 스마일 앵커 #OP 팀 나누기 - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

Как приготовить скумбрию с ароматной зеленью в духовке - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Как приготовить скумбрию с ароматной зеленью в духовке - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Como configurar el entorno de CorelDraw X8 - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> Como configurar el entorno de CorelDraw X8 - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Live worry-free with Allianz, this Halloween - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Live worry-free with Allianz, this Halloween - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

D+I - Body Talk (Official Instrumental) - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> D+I - Body Talk (Official Instrumental) - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

how to change photo size on compute(easier than you think) [YOUTUBE CHANNEL ART] - Duration: 4:19.

Linked in Description **/www.photosize.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét