Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 11 2017

Come take my hand, I won't let you go I'll be your friend, I will love you so deeply

I will be the one to kiss you at night I will love you until the end of time

I'll be your baby, now promise not to let you go Love you like crazy, now say you'll never let me go

Say you'll never let me go (say) Say you'll never let me go

Say you'll never let me go (say) Say you'll never let me go

Take you away from here There's nothing between us but space and time

I'll be your own little star Let me shine in your world

In your own little universe, make me your girl

Come take my hand, I won't let you go I'll be your friend, I will love you so deeply

I will be the one to kiss you at night I will love you until the end of time

I'll be your baby, now promise not to let you go Love you like crazy, now say you'll never let me go

Say you'll never let me go (say) Say you'll never let me go

Say you'll never let me go (say) Say you'll never let me go

Baby, come on get up on it Show me that you really want it

I wanna be the one to love you, baby, let's go (Whoa) Let's go (Whoa)

I wanna provide this loving that you're giving I ain't frontin' in this love but

Can you let me love you from your head to toe? (Whoa) Baby, let's go (Whoa)

Boy, come to me (Come to me) Let me turn your rain into sun (Come to me, baby)

You don't have to worry, baby (Oh, no!) I promise I'll set your heart free

Let my love into your soul You go, I go, we go, that's all she wrote

I just wanna love you

Can't you feel me babe

I just wanna be with you

I just wanna live for you

I'll never let you go

Free your love to me

Come take my hand, I won't let you go I'll be your friend, I will love you so deeply

I will be the one to kiss you at night (at night) I will love you until the end of time

I'll be your baby, now promise not to let you go Love you like crazy, now say you'll never let me go

Say you'll never let me go (say) Say you'll never let me go

Say you'll never let me go (say) Say you'll never let me go

Come take my hand, I won't let you go I'll be your friend, I will love you so deeply

I will be the one to kiss you at night (at night) I will love you until the end of time

Kiss you at night

Say you'll never let me go (say) Say you'll never let me go

Say you'll never let me go (say) Say you'll never let me go

Free your love to me

For more infomation >> Beyoncé - End Of Time (JIMEK Remix) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Carve a Turkey | Food Network - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> How to Carve a Turkey | Food Network - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

GAMEPLAY OF ASSASSIN;S CREED: ORIGINS - EGYPT AND ROME - Duration: 13:35.

For more infomation >> GAMEPLAY OF ASSASSIN;S CREED: ORIGINS - EGYPT AND ROME - Duration: 13:35.

-------------------------------------------

Galaxy 988 review Japanese penhold - table tennis experts - Duration: 10:46.

Today I played board Galaxy 988

This is something unprecedented, hardly used

Europeans in general do not play

Asians on the go

We find a few Chinese people who use few Japanese

especially the Japanese who use such holder

this is a very nasty game

and the service is amazing

It nakleiłem lining DHS-Gold-ARC-3

which is younger sister Gold ARC 5 and 8

we tested the channel

links to these reviews can be found in the description

while GoldArc 5 and 8 are manufactured in Germany

GoldARC3 and was produced in Japan

and continues to be produced

This lining is very similar to Tenergy

initially it was to be a replacement for Tenergy

such was the idea of ​​the DHS

GoldARC3 lining is the most balanced between offensive and defensive zagraniami

GoldARC5 is to play offensive based on rotation

GoldARC8 but is already facing strong offensive

designed for quick play

based primarily on speed

Of course for the short play to show the full potential of such boards

However, after one workout I am unable to determine

that this style that made many people very many problems

control on this board is small

This is the board + OFF and control is low

because the person who would want such a thing to play

I would not be recommending something like this from start

But to play it cool thing

because it is unusual

if we want to play recreationally zabawowo

you can try it if you want more competitively

it really need a lot of training to master it

the weight of the assembly is small due to the fact that there is only one liner is bonded to

to fit the cladding boards that have a very large parameter rotation

if we assume something that has a smaller rotation parameter problems we have to hook the ball over the table

This board is for people who would want to play this style

who would like to try something new

recreational games to play playgroup

cool even such a thing to bet on the cup

to show, that they are the boards

playing the coolest elements topspin

of Flicka

amazing astonishing flick

fingers spread on the backhand side

these three

This causes the stability plays forehand

It is much larger than the handle European

Wrist very freely moves upwards

and every ball on the table with a catch

We can do a lot more traffic wrist

than in the case of European boards

while the movement of the wrist

We do not go down with him until down

It is only extended upwards

so fun to play short elements

it is a completely different movement than the classic European Movement

topspinowy

hours and really need to get a move on

by far the worst game this backhand

It is often initially in order to hit the center of the board where it is most uniform

the so-called "SWEET SPOT"

sweet spot is displaced upwardly

and how often we play a European get more so in the middle

and the board must strike the sweetspot towards the top

and we were really hit hard in such reflection equal

This handle is no limit to the backhand side

and the player playing such holder must cover almost all of the table forehand

it requires a pretty good footwork and great strength

it is the cheapest board Penhold available on the market

especially those boards Penhold in the Japanese style

They are very expensive and have a carbon spacers

but there is a lot of hinoki

or in general they are made of hinoki

and then the board can reach prices of $ 200 or more

after a long playing the board hurt finger

and to handle such a need to get used to the normal play

as I said it is fun to play this recreation

from time to time to try something else

as in the traditional Chinese pen holder

This handle is for players who prefer to play a forehand

Players who use this pen holder Japan

usually they prefer the game a little further from the table than the traditional Chinese pen holder

style of play this board is that we hit very hard forehand

with very fast setting on your feet

among the last 40 years of the rankings reported

It noted that one player can use this board

this style of game boards defensive

defensorzy which certainly will not be satisfied with the handle

I invite you to my previous tests

I invite you to patronite

please write in the comments what else should we test

some unusual things

These new end of 2017 years

almost a month is possible that we will have to test and what you will need to invent new things

thanks to that subscribed by that like it

we are growing more and more ranges

remember sharing those videos your friends

because if you share it to friends it will affect it

tennis players that the community will grow

thanks greetings see you next week

For more infomation >> Galaxy 988 review Japanese penhold - table tennis experts - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Paradise Run 👟 Nick Stars Bloopers w/ Lizzy Greene, Breanna Yde, Kira Kosarin & More! | Nick - Duration: 1:46.

We're team Nalu and we're gonna wash away the competition!

- Woo! Grr! - Woo! Grr!

Yeah!

Sorry!

[music playing]

So the 3 teams all stand for something... No, and Hawaii, that's what it is..

Walk a lo... Ahh!

[splashing]

[splatting]

[laughing]

Don't go under the water!

[water splashing]

[splashing]

[crashing]

We killed Dad!

Watch out!

[crashing]

We're team Nalu and this H20's gonna rule the show!

Oh, what am I doing?

we're gonna burn this competition away!

- Woo! - Yeah!

- Got it! - Help!

No!

[splatting]

Makani means wind, nalu mu... Means...

- Fire! - I...

Whoa!

Flame, lit, lit, lit, lit!

[laughing]

[splashing]

[laughing]

So the 3 teams all mean something in Hawaiian.

Makani means wind, nalu means wave and ahi means fire.

There's your lesson for today, bye guys.

For more infomation >> Paradise Run 👟 Nick Stars Bloopers w/ Lizzy Greene, Breanna Yde, Kira Kosarin & More! | Nick - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

【實際現場】2017日本留學試驗EJU®的準備事項!!!小諭帶大家實際考過一遍EJU吧♫ - Duration: 10:58.

For more infomation >> 【實際現場】2017日本留學試驗EJU®的準備事項!!!小諭帶大家實際考過一遍EJU吧♫ - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

EL SUPREMO SAIYAJIN GOHAN VS LOS DIOSES MALIGNO | CAP 39 | Dragon Ball Alternative - Duration: 17:16.

For more infomation >> EL SUPREMO SAIYAJIN GOHAN VS LOS DIOSES MALIGNO | CAP 39 | Dragon Ball Alternative - Duration: 17:16.

-------------------------------------------

Rae Sremmurd x 2 Chainz Type Beat - "Expensive Taste" - Frytz Beats - Duration: 3:35.

***Music Playing, No Dialogue***

For more infomation >> Rae Sremmurd x 2 Chainz Type Beat - "Expensive Taste" - Frytz Beats - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

"La fama y el reconocimiento es un pajazo mental": Hassam | El Espectador - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> "La fama y el reconocimiento es un pajazo mental": Hassam | El Espectador - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

The Aidan Mack Show Ep. 2: News about Terrorism in Tribeca - Duration: 5:10.

Fitness,

Adventure and Travel,

Fashion,

Beauty,

Entertainment, and more!

Welcome to The Aidan Mack Show!

(music fades)

Hello, and welcome to The Aidan Mack Show!

I'm Aidan Mack, your host!

It's great to have you all back with us for another episode.

I wanted to start today's show with something enlightening,

however, I think it is important to shed some light on a tragic event that happened recently in

New York City, a city that is dear to my heart.

A tragic event happened at a downtown Manhattan bike path

located in Tribeca, which also happens to be a place

where I often ride my bike from the Bronx to Brooklyn.

I love this beautiful route because there is so much to take in.

There are several bars and restaurants, as well as areas to people watch and sunbathe.

This area has so much to offer, it's a great place to bike, go for a run,

walk, or even rollerblade through. Overall, it's a great place for outdoor fun and relaxation.

However, I can't believe this man.

Sayfullo Saipov, made a terrible choice of getting into a rented

Home Depot truck and actually running over pedestrians.

Eight people were killed, and eleven were injured riding down a bicycle path.

I mean come on, really?

I'm devastated by this news and even more so because it happened on Halloween.

My heart is torn by this.

Of those affected by this tragedy, six people were visiting from Argentina,

for a high school reunion.

Five were murdered and one person survived.

Imagine, being the one survivor and realizing all five

of your friends were murdered during a vacation.

Just imagine going through that, or being in the survivor shoes.

This is truly horrific.

I thought it was really nice that the president of Uzbekistan,

Shavkat Mirziyoyev,

Good luck to my interpreters pronouncing that one!

Anyway, he took the time to address the tragedy.

He stated that he would be there by all

means necessary to support and work closely with the

United States in matters regarding this case.

Imagine, a bike path that you used to feel safe on, without a worry in the world.

I never had that thought of being injured or killed cross my mind,

but now it is a place that gives people who used to ride along, walk, or run the path, an uneasy feeling.

It's unfortunate that it has become an unsafe area,

but again it is up to us, as New Yorkers, to not let this tragedy

define us, but to reclaim the safety of a place we all enjoy.

I want to send my, strength.

My...

that light within me to all of you, and again, my strength.

By strength, I mean support, encouragement, and all my positivity to you:

the families, the friends, the survivors.

Never give up and keep pushing.

I know a lot has changed since Halloween and many of

you will never look at October 31st the same.

We're all here to support you and we're behind you every step of the way.

Thank you for watching my show, before we wrap up, thanks again to my interpreters,

Casey and Domenick for their interpretation.

And imagine what they had to go through with the pronunciation of these names!

I feel for them.

And that's a wrap!

For more infomation >> The Aidan Mack Show Ep. 2: News about Terrorism in Tribeca - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Vaser Liposuction ile Jinekomasti ☀ [2018] - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Vaser Liposuction ile Jinekomasti ☀ [2018] - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Borax Slime! How To Make The Best ULTIMATE Borax Slime! - Duration: 4:21.

hello beautiful people! I am Diandra and welcome. so I wanted to show you guys how

to make the perfect borax slime. on my channel, I like to use specific and

precise measurements so that you do not have to waste product. let's get started!

so our ingredients will include three different bowls. as you can see, one bowl

is of our warm water. so make sure you have warm water. then we have two separate

mixing bowls. we also have measuring cups and mixing sticks. Elmer's school glue-

but if you guys have PVA glue, that should be fine. and also, like I said

before, this is a borax slime so we will be using borax. if you guys want to know

how to use other kinds of slime activators and the precise measurements, look forward to

my videos in the future. so first let's take one of our mixing balls and let's

take our warm water. we will be using 1/4 of a cup of warm water. you can

measure that out and pour it into your empty mixing bowl. we will be taking

our borax. so you can take 1/8 of a teaspoon of borax. try not to use too

much borax as we do not want to over activate our slime.

1/8 of a teaspoon is great. and now here's the fun part- mixing. so make sure

that you completely mix and dilute your borax into your mixture.

next let's take our second empty bowl and let's take that same warm water we

had from earlier. this time we will be using 2/3 of a cup of warm water. so I am

pouring 1/3 right now. and then I will pour the second 1/3 which will equal 2/3

of a cup of water. if you want your slime to be less loose, you can use 1/2 of a

cup of water. so either 2/3 of a cup or 1/2 of a cup is fine for this recipe.

alright, and now we will be adding 1/2 of a cup of glue.

pour it right into the water.

and now we're just going to stir the glue and water mixture.

alright, so once we have finished stirring the glue and water, it's time to

add our borax and water solution. so go ahead and stir as you pour the borax

water into the glue. and now the fun part-

stirring up all of the ingredients to make our slime. so as you can see,

little bits are turning into slime slowl. and this part is going to take a

while so just have some patience and just keep on stirring until it starts

lifting from the bowl essentially. I have to lift it up so that I could give you

guys a better view, and to not hurt my muscles. so as you can see, it's starting

to really form slime. it's still not yet done though, so just keep stirring. I promise

it will definitely turn into the perfect borax slime.

okay so there we have it. now I'm just going to knead it for a little bit.

and there it is- the perfect borax slime! you can use this any time to play with or as

a stress relief. it's very satisfying and I had a great time making

this slime.

I hope you guys enjoyed making this with me. let me know how your slimes turned

out. hopefully they turned out great! please make sure that you guys subscribe

to my channel and follow me on social media @whoisdandra. the links

will be in my description. and I will see you guys in my next slime tutorial!

For more infomation >> DIY Borax Slime! How To Make The Best ULTIMATE Borax Slime! - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

光棍節˙-˙真棒啊 - Duration: 1:02:20.

For more infomation >> 光棍節˙-˙真棒啊 - Duration: 1:02:20.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS Papadopoulos represented Trump campaign at international meetings - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS Papadopoulos represented Trump campaign at international meetings - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Muzzy & Koven & Feint - Worth The Lie [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:33.

Calling you out now And you're feeding your own mind

As we're caught in a landslide Of what we had

Everything to say now Come on, you can give it to me

This is where the line draws Love becomes the enemy

Causes to explain it Never gonna get so far

Now, as I say goodbye Tell me, was it worth the lie

Was it worth the lie

Was it worth the lie

Everything to say now Come on, you can give it to me

This is where the line draws Love becomes the enemy

Causes to explain it Never gonna get so far

Now, as I say goodbye Tell me, was it worth the lie

Everything to say now Come on, you can give it to me

This is where the line draws Love becomes the enemy

Causes to explain it Never gonna get so far

Now, as I say goodbye Tell me, was it worth the lie

Was it worth the lie

Was it worth the lie

Was it worth the lie

Tell me, was it worth the lie

For more infomation >> Muzzy & Koven & Feint - Worth The Lie [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cómo descubrir lo que estás pensando? - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> ¿Cómo descubrir lo que estás pensando? - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

【ゴルフ】ワクワクするゴルフをイメージするために【ゴルフライブ】 - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> 【ゴルフ】ワクワクするゴルフをイメージするために【ゴルフライブ】 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

COMO FAZER BISCUIT - Duration: 21:40.

For more infomation >> COMO FAZER BISCUIT - Duration: 21:40.

-------------------------------------------

Benten / benten new games / benten izle / ben10 - Duration: 2:23.

new ben 10 games

best game

ben 10 upgrades

all enemy kill

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét