Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 15 2017

Film Courage: Let's talk about the good, bad and ugly of screenwriting meetings.

So how does a writer personally contribute to the success or failure of pitching meeting?

Or maybe it's not really within their control, but they feel they've contributed to it.

Larry Wilson: Well you do contribute to it and it's really grossly unfair to having

been on the other side of the desk, having been a studio executive.

Everyone has pitch nightmare stories and they are true.

But it's really unfair to development people and executives to assume that everyone in

those meetings is there to basically make your life miserable and say no to you.

It's not true.

And how you contribute to it as a writer?

You come in with an idea that you've actually thought through and that you have some passion

for.

And that also, you need to be willing to listen.

It's a conversation and the control you have of the conversation is you're the one

coming in with the idea, you're the one coming in saying "Hey I think this would

be a great movie.

This would be a great television show."

Whatever…and you should have thought it through and you should have prepared well-enough

to when they say "Well why do you think it's such a great idea?" to be able to

answer the questions.

And you should know enough about your story that you can do it justice in the room.

But then having sat as an executive, I've also been in those meetings where you say

to someone "Yeah, I get it but…"

And they immediately "What but?

There is no but!

This is the story.

You have nothing to say to me!"

And a defensiveness goes up and that's a huge mistake.

Don't go to the meeting.

Just write the stupid script.

It's a conversation and it's a dialogue.

And don't assume that you know more than the person in the room who you are speaking

to.

Have it as a conversation and be strong and know when you need to dig in your heels.

And know that if people are changing your story in the room so much that you don't

even recognize it anymore (which could happen), that you need to say no and say thank you

for the meeting and leave.

But engage in the conversation.

Having a little bit of effing humility, for gosh sakes, you know?

You've been invited into the room to tell someone a story.

Don't assume that they don't have a thought in their head.

And there are so many stories (and again), a lot of them are true.

And I could tell you nightmare stories about pitches.

We could stay here all night and I could tell you those stories.

But I could also tell you great stories with great development people who have given me

enough rope to hang myself, then said "Well what if this happened or that happened?"

And they've given me a better idea and a better take.

It's a dialogue and a conversation and it's part of the business and I hate to call it

a game but I will for a moment, it's part of the game.

But if you just can't stand the idea of going in and telling a story and someone's

going to try and change it or have an idea, write the script.

Don't be a pitch monkey, be a screenwriter.

Film Courage: So then how does a screenwriter keep their side of the street clean?

Whatever happens on the other side of that desk, whether the person's kind with their

suggestions or not, how do they keep their own integrity…and remain poised and all

of that?

Larry Wilson: By having integrity.

And knowing that you are going in with something that you believe in and that you're excited

about.

And so if they completely don't get it or say stuff that you think has nothing to do

with what you just pitched with them, you know within yourself that the story you went

in to tell is the story you want to tell and you really believe it can be a movie and you

can be really excited about it.

Integrity is an inside job.

And if you're looking to have your integrity brought to you by Hollywood, oh my gosh!

Film Courage: No?

Larry Wilson: No!

It's an inside job and if I go in to pitch a story, I don't do it unless I believe

in it.

And I may be wrong.

I may be wildly wrong.

But I won't leave going "You know what, I thought I'd put that one over on them,

but they didn't get it but oh well."

I mean I'll go "I told the best story I could."

And then you let it go.

You just let it go.

It's a good meeting.

It's a bad meeting but you did your best.

And that's an inside job.

And it's a learned experience, too.

And you will come out of meetings wondering who you are and what you're going to be

when you grow up.

I still have meetings like that but most of the time I come away feeling good.

Film Courage: Yeah…that was my next question.

Because it sounds like you just have to go through it, have a few [meetings] where basically

you are in the fetal position when you go home.

And then it's less so, you're just on the couch and then the next time you just

take a walk around the block.

Larry Wilson: Yeah…and I don't end up in the fetal position much anymore because

I believe in what I do.

It doesn't mean anyone else has to believe in it, but I believe in it.

Film Courage: But it sounds like it's a learned thing and there is no magic answer?

Larry Wilson: No.

No, there is no magic answer and it's one of those things that I've seen people get

crushed in these meetings, crushed where they can't come back again and that's again

that thing about having an over-developed sense of perfection, perfectionism to say

it more simply that will be your worst enemy.

You had a bad meeting.

There was this time when everything was supposed to be based on Joseph Campbell, remember those

days?

When everything you had to go in and if you were going to pitch something and Joseph Campbell

was going to end up in the sentence.

And I was going in with a producer who said "Now remember to get the Joseph Campbell

moments in there!"

And I was pitching, I was about three minutes into it and the guy across the desk said "Oh

jeez.

Can we get over the Joseph Campbell stuff.

Can you just tell me the story?"

And the meeting died a horrible death.

And I should never have done it.

I should have just said "Here's the story.

If you see Joseph Campbell in it, good for you."

But those are those things…don't trick yourself, just go ahead and tell the best

story that you can.

For more infomation >> Good, Bad, & Ugly Of A Screenwriting Pitch by Larry Wilson - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ah, It's a Wonderful Raccoon Life -KuDelly- 嗚呼、素晴らしきニャン生 - Duration: 1:27.

An adorable..

Jelly-kun xD

It has a shiny white fur

look at the stars, how beautiful they are. [Shooting Star]

Let's go together to play.

- No ! -Eh?

Life is only lived once we must take advantage and enjoy

You are a prisoner of a nice necklace

let me bite and free you

- Quiet, do not touch me, go away!

To go outside

Can steal fish and drink tapioca

Run away from the people you steal from

And then on a roof to sleep and forget

You can be free

I want to introduce some friends to you

Open that window just a little more

Fly away >:3

- Police…

- Stop!

-you should be in an insane asylum

I just want to be locked in with you

I'll lock you up anyway

-Police!!

-STOP!!

For more infomation >> Ah, It's a Wonderful Raccoon Life -KuDelly- 嗚呼、素晴らしきニャン生 - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

BATMAN ORIGEM | A SEMANA DA JUSTIÇA - Duration: 12:11.

For more infomation >> BATMAN ORIGEM | A SEMANA DA JUSTIÇA - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

ONLY a GENIUS CAN SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! (IMPOSSIBLE) | Clash Royale - Duration: 12:35.

ONLY a GENIUS CAN SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! (IMPOSSIBLE) | Clash Royale

For more infomation >> ONLY a GENIUS CAN SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! (IMPOSSIBLE) | Clash Royale - Duration: 12:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Trust Factor - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> The Trust Factor - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Big Bad Ass American Trucks at SEMA! Peterbuilt Kenworth Awesome!! - Duration: 6:54.

The SEMA show here in Las Vegas is a lot of fun...

Most visitors to SEMA only go to the main convention center exhibits.

But there is other stuff going on around the convention center too.

Across the street here, there is a drifting event going on...

In the far back corner of this lot sits some bad ass big American trucks behind me!

There is only a few of them but I have got to go check them out!!!

I love trucks!!!

SEMA is all about cars and pickups but I walked way over here for these big trucks!!

But it was totally worth it!!

These trucks are so cool!!!

I look forward to getting to a big truck show one day!!

I bet a lot of Japanese viewers think these American Trucks are cool like I do!

I can't wait to see hundreds of them in one place one day!

Thumbs Up everyone!!

Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel!

and please follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @StevesPOV

See ya!!

For more infomation >> Big Bad Ass American Trucks at SEMA! Peterbuilt Kenworth Awesome!! - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের সকালের বাংলা খবর এটিএন বাংলা সংবাদ ১৫ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ ATN Bangla News Today - Duration: 16:34.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সকালের বাংলা খবর এটিএন বাংলা সংবাদ ১৫ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ ATN Bangla News Today - Duration: 16:34.

-------------------------------------------

とあるアンチナタリストの冒険 エピソード 8 - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> とあるアンチナタリストの冒険 エピソード 8 - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

강세미▼|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> 강세미▼|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

Founder Talk with Joe Kochan: Smart City services benefit to the community - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Founder Talk with Joe Kochan: Smart City services benefit to the community - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

새노래명성교회김하나목사▼학력|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> 새노래명성교회김하나목사▼학력|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Laugh Until You Die!!🤣 - Duration: 1:34.

If you can read this you have good eye vision!

For more infomation >> Laugh Until You Die!!🤣 - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Phim Hành Động Võ Thuật Hay Nhất 2018 - Huynh Đệ Song Toàn - Full HD Thuyết Minh - Duration: 1:28:16.

For more infomation >> Phim Hành Động Võ Thuật Hay Nhất 2018 - Huynh Đệ Song Toàn - Full HD Thuyết Minh - Duration: 1:28:16.

-------------------------------------------

Urban Decay PERVERSION Mascara VS TROUBLEMAKER Mascara! - Duration: 6:07.

What up guys?! Ashley Elizabeth here with AEHM artistry

and if you came across my

video because you already watched the Troublemaker VS the Too Faced Better

Than Sex mascara...welcome to round two of my mascara battles in my vs. series!

I have quite a lot of different brands battling it out, but I wanted to do

another mascara one since it seemed like you guys that really liked that battle!

And I've seen a lot of people ask out there, so I thought I'd be here to answer

with a side-by-side mascara comparison of that same Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara

vs. the Urban Decay Perversion mascara.

Which is a cult favorite, a lot of people

really like this one.

I have yet to try it, but I got a deluxe sample when I did

my last urban decay order. And I was looking at it and I was like "girl! I need

to test this one out against the new one and find out what the tea is!".

So if you want to see the my side-by-side comparison

then keep watching!

And if you haven't seen that first episode of the

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara vs.

the Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara then go ahead and click this link right

up top, or you can wait to the end to watch it.

But I'll go over in that video

all the details about the Urban Decay Troublemaker. So I'm not going to do it

here because that would be boring.

But I am going to tell you a couple of the

benefits from the Perversion mascara according to Urban Decay.

Urban Decay on their website claims

to get bigger, blacker, fatter lashes with the ultra creamy,

lengthening, and volumizing mascara.

So very similar to the Troublemaker's

descriptions.

Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke....

okay... okay...

that's a bit ridiculous, but whatever...

Perversion has a creamy full body texture

that's not too dry and not too wet and allows it just a right amount of pull so

it glides onto your lashes. Results? An incredible control for insane lashes.

Want to apply more before you go out? No problem.

Oh, that's interesting!

It says, if you want to apply it again it's not gonna get clumpy.

That's the first time

I've ever seen somebody claim that because we all know it gets really weird

and like spidery and flaky if you try to reapply things later...and brittle.

This formula allegedly will never get brittle and clumpy.

Okay, we'll test that.

K, so, I know this isn't the full size but the brush is the same exact size as the

full-size will be so no worries there.

I'm gonna do really quickly the

Troublemaker on this side, that you guys have maybe already seen, and then I will

start applying this one so you can see the full side by side a comparison.

And just like in the last video, I left my lids completely bare and no eyeliner

anything so you guys can see just my lashes working all by themselves. I also

did curl my lashes ahead of time just like the last video.

Okay, well there is

the Troublemaker mascara.

Now let's go ahead and do the Perversion on this side.

Urban Decay so promiscuous.

Ok, first of all...I have already had to apply less

coats on the Perversion side than the Troublemaker side...and it's probably

because the brush deposits way more color.

Oh that was nice...I just blinked

too hard and now I have that smudge.

Whoa! You guys! That is so different!

Wow! Oh my goodness!

Let me take care of this

and then I'll finish talking about it.

Whoa, holy smokes!

My Perversion lashes

are reaching to the heavens!

That is insane!

I was not expecting them to be

that different at all!

Oh my goodness!

Okay so, we have a very clear winner for

my personal favorite and it's obviously the perversion side!

I like my lashes to be long and to the lord above

because that longer the lashes closer to heaven

just like the higher the hair. Right, am I right, am I right? And if you know

from the other video the Troublemaker mascara I just feel is more like kind of

punk-rock edgy chic. I've used this one for a few times now it's been a

couple months since I did the other video but I haven't used it that much

honestly because it's still not my favorite. My favorite one is the Better

Than Sucks from Too Faced. But this Perversion one is giving it a run for

its money. Like these are so different you guys. This side is like the better

than sex mascara side. It is like curled long...

Okay, as far as formula applying goes

the perversion's, it was definitely more wet and I think

that's why it was easier to apply. The Troublemaker mascara has tiny little

fibers in it so it can get clumpy if you over apply it or if you apply in a rush.

So try to be very careful when you're using that really odd brush, to make sure that

it doesn't clump up on you. The perversion was super easy to apply and

to get those lashes right up above! So I'm loving this, I hope you guys are too!

Let me know in the comments below what your favorite is! If there is a a makeup

battle that you would love for me to battle it out right here on the tube then

go ahead and let me know what that is! My favorite, I think my favorite type of

videos are these vs. videos. I love having products battle it out and see who

fairs the best. So if you do like things like that as well, as my other

stuff, go ahead and SUBSCRIBE!

You can go and check out my channel. I think I have

over 50 videos now! So I have lots of information to spread to you guys!

Thank you so much for watching! I hope that you enjoyed this and learned a little bit of

something about what mascara can offer you!

And have a great day! XOXO

Ok, it's been like 20 minutes since I applied that first coat of mascara on...so let's go

ahead and see if it lives up to the claim of re-coating without clumping for the

perversion side. And I went ahead and did my lower lashes too, and it did okay on

my lower lashes. I do not like the troublemaker mascara on my lower lashes.

Yeah it's not clumping it's not flaking. I know this isn't like hours later but

it was dry. Yeah, do you guys see that?

So still pretty nice!

Alright Perversion, you are at its TIE with the Better Than Sex mascara!

For more infomation >> Urban Decay PERVERSION Mascara VS TROUBLEMAKER Mascara! - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

車禍後對人生絕望,全面配合執行原始點,終結憂鬱 - Duration: 4:48.

Hi,I would like to tell you my story

26 years ago,I was in a car collision

Where I fractured my pelvis in four places

And I had nerve damage in my right leg

Which means that my left leg over-compensates

And I get pain in my left leg

And my right leg

has what they called Permanent Nerve Damage

After long years of taking western medicine

I realized that my body was totally weak

I got very easily emotional upset

and even depression that I can hardly control

Especially in the cold weather

and severe cold periods my mood goes down

For so many years I didn't even had appetite

and I seldom ate normal meals

Sometimes I hardly ate anything if I had a very bad mood

Lately I've been having a lot of emotional breakdowns

and crying at midnights

and I felt like I lost all hopes in life

Finally I had a chance

to adopt this Origin Point

I came to the OPT centre

on August 21, 2017

And after a long discussion

I realized that my life needs a sharp change in everything

in order to have a break through

My diet was considered

to be too cold with a lot of junk food

so I had to follow the warm diet table

to alter my three meals

I started drinking hot ginger water

I boil 300g of fresh organic ginger

with 2L of water

and it replaced all my liquid intake

At the beginning

it was really difficult for me to make this change

becuase I have been having green smoothies

fruit and salad and toast

as some of my main food in the past

but I really came to believe

that food has a core impact on

your inner heat,and also your immune system

So I decided

to make a complete change according to OPT

I started eating multi-grain rice

with warm veggies or eggs

for breakfast and lunch

and gradually I started to feel

that inner energy come back

At first, when the practitioner started pressing on my points

I couldn't stand the pain

especially on the buttocks

And after pressing, I felt so much lighter in my legs

and I was able to climb stairs two at a time

and it was the first time that

I felt like I was able to climb normally like a teenager

At the time when they were doing the pressure on my head

I could hardly stand it,I was screaming

And I realized

it was the root cause of the origin all those years

so I learned how to do the pressure for myself

Pressing my head 4 times a day

with a small wooden tool that they had given me

it was recommanded for me to use a heating pad

as long as i could, 15 hours a day

And I also made my own red bean bag

so I can use it at home to keep my body warm

Another excercise I started to do daily was climbing stairs

At first I felt totally exhausted at the beginning

and just 5 minutes I felt short of breath

But gradually I started drinking the ginger in between

and I got used to it and I started doing 2 rounds a day

Once I had an emotional hiccup

and I meditated

and very soon I came back to normal

After following the regimen for 2 weeks

I felt my body full of power and energy

and i felt joyful and full of hope everyday

So with increasing faith

I kept focusing on my exercise

Now I can climb up to 20 min a day

and I feel so light and happy after

Since late August I

came to the Toronto OPT centre twice a week

and I practice completely according to this method

After a month

I felt totally change in my life

Both of my legs feel strong and balanced

And now I can walk and dance long hours

without feeling tired

With eating the wholesome food and warm ginger

I feel full of energy

and I realize that my poor emotion in the past

was mainly due to

wrong diet and lack of exercise

Now when I press for myself with tools

use the heating pads and the bean bag

Climb stairs on a daily basis

I feel happiness from within

And even with some emotional upsets

I simply press,warm my head

and rest some more

and very soon I'm back to a balanced mood

Now I have full faith to walk well on the OPT path

to be my own master and to be my own doctor from now on

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> 車禍後對人生絕望,全面配合執行原始點,終結憂鬱 - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Be More Productive - The Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule) - Duration: 2:09.

In 1906 Italian economist vilfredo pareto found that 80% of the land in

Italy was owned by 20% of the population now this 80/20 distribution became quite

famous for occurring over and over again in many scenarios for example that 20%

of the world's population control about 80% of the world's income you where

about 20% of the clothes in your wardrobe about 80% of the time and about

20% of a business's customers account for 80% of their complaints this

phenomenon is known as the Prix de principle or the 80/20 rule now as a

note this shouldn't be taken as some sort of universal law that occurs in all

situations exceptions can be made and one should always be critical without

being said it's an extremely effective tool to analyze your own life and to be

more productive let's look at an example imagine you have a daily to-do list with

10 things to do every day using the Pareto principle you want to figure out

what are the two most important things that will give you the majority of your

results and once you figure this out you want to spend 80% of your effort on

these two things and the rest on the remaining 8 things to do this means that

even if you don't manage to complete most of the things you wanted to do at

least get the most important things out of the way this concept is very simple

but the ways you can apply it are endless the point here isn't the numbers

but rather to simplify your life and focus on what truly matters thanks for

watching this video if you took away something positive from this video

please hit the like button and if you're new to the channel please subscribe for

more informative content

For more infomation >> Be More Productive - The Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule) - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Lyft/Uber: Story: The Party That Got Busted - Duration: 2:54.

Storytime!

so I get a ping and I get to this house and the driveway was like 1/4 mile long

and down the driveway I see 11 people or so

so whenever I see large groups my first question is "how many people?"

I also keep a candy basket in the backseat which takes up the center seat

so if I've got 4 passengers I have to move it to the trunk. So I ask them how many passengers and they say five

And I think "great, five, that's how many seats there on my car!" My brain completely

breezes over the fact that I am one of those seats. So I move the candy basket

to the trunk and then they try to put six people in the car besides me.

So I politely tell them "no you can not put six people in my car, I have one person

per seatbelt." I'm not gonna break the law and get $100

ticket for you. They grumble but I end up with four party girls in the car and we

head out. We drive most of the way there and they're chatting non-stop and one of

them says "Ashley just texted me, they got busted!" Now, I was the only person to hear

this the first time but luckily she repeated it. "Guys there's cops at the party!"

So one of the girls says to turn around, another one suggests a different party to go to

but the girl in the passenger seat next to me says "No, I don't want to pay to go back or anywhere else."

Of course they all say that they'll Venmo her and that it's no big deal whatever

but she is completely insistent. "No, I bought like four Ubers this weekend and

no one is paying me back." "We'll send you money!" "No, let's just stay here."

So at this part we're arriving at the destination. There are, of course, cop cars outside

with their lights on. So I pull into the church parking lot across the street

to pretend that we're not actually there for that.

So I park the car while the girls are continuing to argue. The one in the passenger seat is saying

"No, let's just stay here." "Caitlin, there's cops! We can't just stay here, this party is done!"

"I'm not paying to go back!"

So I'm thinking "clearly, this is not getting resolved without my help so I suggest

"Why don't I complete this ride and then someone else can request a new ride and you're sitting

in my car so you'll probably get me." Now this would be a great plan except

that it's a BSU game night and the game just got out and so everyone is

requesting rides so they do not get me they get someone else and I get a

request for someone else. So I have to immediately cancel that ride and they

have to cancel theirs and I'm just like "turn it off." I go offline and I'm like

"Listen, someone mentioned venmo why don't you just Venmo me and I will bring you

wherever you want." So one of them in the back is like "Yes, absolutely give me your

Venmo name, I will do it." So I hand them my Lyft card

because it happens to be the same as my venmo username (cauce I use themunchkym

for everything). They ask me how much and I'm like "whatever you think is fair."

So they send me ten dollars, I bring them back to the party they had just come from.

Passenger in the front seat is happy because she didn't have to pay for

another freaking six dollar drive. Girls in the back seat are happy cause they're

going back to a party that does not have cops at it and they joke about how

they're gonna call me whenever they need a ride which is totally not true cause I

did not keep in my information besides my Venmo. Overall I made $16 on 20

minutes of driving so I wasn't upset. Anyway, that's my story for today and I

hope you all have a lovely day or evening or whatever time it is there.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Lyft/Uber: Story: The Party That Got Busted - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Family Finger (Daddy Finger) Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy! - Duration: 10:32.

[intro music]

>> Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Mommy Finger, Mommy Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Brother Finger, Brother Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Sister Finger, Sister Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

>> Baby Finger, Baby Finger, where are you?

>> Here I am. Here I am. How do you do?

[closing music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét