Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 16 2017

I just feel flattered.

All I'm thinking is "So, this is what it's like."

Using the characters from Japan-born Dragon Ball Z and ONE PIECE as a subject,

talented sculptors from across the world gather here in the US to compete their skills.

This is great.

I was looking forward to seeing

how the world of Dragon Ball Z and ONE PIECE is perceived outside of Japan.

And I see that every artist has a different approach.

Also, I realized that people from all over the world cast their votes.

I'm happy to see that this competition touches the lives of so many.

I feel an enormous amount of passion and power.

We have a similar sculpting competition in Japan called "Wonder Festival,"

but I can tell you the heat is a lot higher here.

This is my first time attending an event of this kind,

and I'm seeing the double the number of people I was expecting.

I'm blown away.

Wow..

I'm having a great time.

Everyone seems to be relaxed and enjoying themselves here.

It's fun to go around and interact with others.

I'm having a blast.

In each figure, I can see the artist created what he wanted to create.

And I like that a lot.

Dragon Ball Z and ONE PIECE are the two greatest characters created in Japan.

And this is a unique opportunity for sculptors worldwide to compete their skills creating a character figure.

I hope all of you who gathered here today will enjoy this tournament.

Well, I wish...

there was a bit of a pause before my name was announced.

I was shocked that it was called rather abruptly.

Well...

ONE PIECE is quite popular and huge in Japan,

but I began to think there are more Dragon Ball fans since I got here.

People don't cheer for Zoro from ONE PIECE as much as for Trunks.

It's interesting to see how differently people react.

I hope this competition will help raise the profile of ONE PIECE and generate more projects for artists like us.

Thank you very much.

What are you gonna do with all these money?

This award goes to one sculptor who brought a new possibility and future to the world of Dragon Ball Z figures.

Lastly, please give a round of warm applause for all the contestants.

Well, I have to admit I'm disappointed.

But I was able to create what I wanted and am happy with how it turned out.

In that sense, I'm very pleased.

How shocked are you that you won the competition?

On the scale of 1 to 10.

On the scale of 1 to 10...

I'd say 10.

Maybe 12?

Really? Okay.

I was shocked and relieved at the same time.

Relieved is not quite right. I should say I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.

Gotcha.

I'm nothing but shocked.

What factor in your figure do you think got you this reward?

Well, most of all, I think I was able to capture a type of dynamism people wanted to see

and incorporate that into the pose.

To achieve that, I took a bold approach to bring out the character's personalities and expressions.

Um... what should I say...

Just create what you think will be good.

That simple?

Sure.

Hello, all the sculptors out there.

The Japan-born Dragon Ball Z and ONE PIECE.

If you think you can beat Japanese sculptors in creating figures of those characters, please contact us.

We strive to host fun events that will satisfy your thirst for creativity.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

For more infomation >> Banpresto World Figure Colosseum 2017 - Episode 07 - Duration: 22:57.

-------------------------------------------

peru vs nueva zelanda 2018 - Duration: 16:46.

For more infomation >> peru vs nueva zelanda 2018 - Duration: 16:46.

-------------------------------------------

lá ổi thần dược trị mụn giảm cân và rụng tóc cực kì hiệu quả - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> lá ổi thần dược trị mụn giảm cân và rụng tóc cực kì hiệu quả - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to hack the game "League Of Bubbles" - Duration: 2:08.

Add coins

To subscribe to the channel and the first learn about new hacks

For more infomation >> How to hack the game "League Of Bubbles" - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #215 (LOONA TV #215) - Duration: 0:55.

(The morning of 'Sweet Crazy Love' MV shootig day)

(Choerry is getting her hair done!)

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE - Sweet Crazy Love"

(And Kim Lip and Choerry is ready to take a selfie!)

JinSoul: Well, we're... Kim Lip: I'm non telling you!

(What...?)

JinSoul: (Telling you!) We're absorbed in taking selfies while wait for Choerry!

JinSoul: It's fun!

(It should be fun because you two are pretty...)

JinSoul: Selfies... don't you want to see it?

JinSoul: Let me show you!

Kim Lip: Oh, it's so beautiful!

(JinSoul, show your selfie!)

JinSoul: The best selfie I've ever taken!

JinSoul: It's my future me

(OEC is moving to the MV shooting site after a long preparation!) Kim Lip: Now we're about to go to the shooting site!

KIm Lip: Choerry will start shooting as the first runner!

Kim Lip: And second, JinSoul will shoot her scene after Choerry's.

Kim Lip: Lastly, I will start MV shooting around midnight!

(Waiting for a turn might be tougher than shooting a scene...)

Kim Lip: It's 7 in the morning!

(LOOΠΔ TV for OEC's 'Sweet Crazy Love' MV, let's START!) Choerry: Well, we should get going now!

All: See you~

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #215 (LOONA TV #215) - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite : Primera imagen de Venom en el juego!! // Traje alterno de Anti-Venom!! - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Marvel vs Capcom Infinite : Primera imagen de Venom en el juego!! // Traje alterno de Anti-Venom!! - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

peru vs nueva zelanda 2018 - Duration: 0:08.

For more infomation >> peru vs nueva zelanda 2018 - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Tử Vi Tuổi Hợi Tháng 10/2017 Âm Lịch: Sự Nghiệp Trắc Trở, Tài Lộc Trung Bình, Tình Cảm Biến Động - Duration: 10:08.

For more infomation >> Tử Vi Tuổi Hợi Tháng 10/2017 Âm Lịch: Sự Nghiệp Trắc Trở, Tài Lộc Trung Bình, Tình Cảm Biến Động - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

【公式】メノクラゲのうた「ゆらゆらメノクラゲ」MV(ポケモンだいすきクラブ) - Duration: 2:19.

Tentacool Bobbing Up and Down

Swept away by waves, aimlessly

A Tentacool floats adrift

Stretching out its poisonous tentacles

It ended up beached and dried up

Tentacool, Tentacool

Water laps against it and it perks up

Poison Sting, Toxic Spikes, Supersonic

They mean no harm

But Tentacruel can be very scary

While dreaming of evolving, the Tentacool dried up

Tentacool, Tentacool

With no water, it stays there all dried up

Tentacool, Tentacool

Water laps against it and it perks up

In water again and things are back to normal

For more infomation >> 【公式】メノクラゲのうた「ゆらゆらメノクラゲ」MV(ポケモンだいすきクラブ) - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Caring For Those Who Care: Laileen (S01E07) - Duration: 5:14.

MATTHEW: My name is Matthew Clarke,

and I'm a father and a filmmaker.

And I'm really excited to be part of this project.

Getting a glimpse into the lives of these caregivers,

the kind of struggles they have, and the kind of victories

they have is important.

Today's story follows Laileen.

This is a story about the fighting spirit caregivers have

to make the most of the time they have

left with their loved ones.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

LAILEEN: My name is Laileen, and I'm

a mother, a wife, a sister, a grandma,

and all that goes with it.

My journey as a caregiver began around my husband's diagnosis.

My husband was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2007.

He was just around 60 then, so he was a younger,

active, physically fit person with Alzheimer's.

When you get diagnosed with Alzheimer's, I

think it's like getting hit with an avalanche.

We all have these ideas of, you know, when we retire,

you're going to take an RV, and you're going to do this.

We didn't have time to think of retirement.

Once you're diagnosed with Alzheimer's, you only

have a small window of opportunity

to get your thoughts together, and it takes a while to even

understand what hit you.

How would I describe my husband?

He was always active.

He'd try any sports, football, rugby, swimming, diving.

It's-- for him, I think being relegated to a wheelchair

was very, very hard.

His body wants to move, but his mind says something else.

But with our help, he has been able to stand,

and that's fantastic.

Everybody, from the doctors to social workers, from day one--

everybody's-- their mantra, "take care of yourself."

Everybody has been telling me this.

You know it, but you don't execute it.

Your life is so consumed by being a caregiver,

but it can cause a lot of problems.

In my case, it's osteoporosis now.

Did I take my vitamins?

Most probably no.

There was never enough time for me.

You put yourself on the back burner.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

LAILEEN: We've love to dance and sing and, you know, do a polka,

or whatever.

Just jig around the place.

We like a good party, you know?

I mean we're not ballroom dancers.

We just-- when there are certain tunes that I hear now,

I just wish we could have one more dance.

I miss that.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

LAILEEN: But you know what?

Alzheimer's chose us, and I chose to be a caregiver.

MATTHEW: To thank Laileen for sharing her story with us,

we got her a year-long gym membership to help

her create space for self-care.

We also got her husband tickets to the theater, an activity

that they'd love to do together.

LAILEEN: As a caregiver, you're always

so concerned about the other person.

Since being diagnosed with osteoporosis,

I have to take care of myself.

This forces me to set aside time for me,

and that's a huge, huge gift.

It will force me to do more for myself.

I used to have a seasons ticket to theater, which I love,

but because of caregiving, I was able to go to them.

It'll take me to a very, very happy space.

During that time, I'm going to focus on myself.

That's amazing, so thank you.

I've been married to him for over 42 years now,

and I think I can decode him to bring in the joyful moments,

to play the nice music that he likes.

Just little things that remind him and bring him joy.

You have to be resilient.

You just can't survive--

I don't like the word survival.

You need to really bloom, wherever you are.

And for me, the most important practice

is practicing gratitude.

At the end of the day, I count my blessings.

By the time I come to 20 or 30, I will sleep.

I really think that has been my savior.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> Caring For Those Who Care: Laileen (S01E07) - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

¿Cuál es el tipo de diabetes más común, los síntomas y cómo controlarla? - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> ¿Cuál es el tipo de diabetes más común, los síntomas y cómo controlarla? - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Generación IGEN - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Generación IGEN - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Se descubren 73 mutaciones relacionadas con el cáncer de seno - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Se descubren 73 mutaciones relacionadas con el cáncer de seno - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Welsh Corgi Pembroke | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Humour | Lam nhi | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part - Duration: 2:50.

Hello

For more infomation >> Welsh Corgi Pembroke | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Humour | Lam nhi | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

MELAS, una rara enfermedad: El drama de una familia en el Metroplex - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> MELAS, una rara enfermedad: El drama de una familia en el Metroplex - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Caring For Those Who Care: Gloria (S01E05) - Duration: 5:46.

NARRATOR: We're on a journey across the country

to share caregiver stories.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

NARRATOR: Gloria is a wife, mother, and caregiver.

This is her story.

GLORIA (VOICEOVER): My name is Gloria.

I'm a caregiver for my husband, since 2013.

He was diagnosed at that time with frontotemporal dementia.

He's considered a young-onset diagnosis.

At this time, I'm trying to find the best way

to fit in this role, to navigate through it,

to find the best support from my family,

and our teenage daughter.

Trying to find a balance of working

and supporting my family.

I knew I was going to become a caretaker, when we went

to the doctor, and the doctor told us, that he has

FTD, frontotemporal dementia.

I did a lot of research, and I knew that I

had a long road ahead of me.

A lot of things happened that year, which was a challenge

for the whole family.

Francois lost his job.

Getting him to grasp what his diagnosis meant.

A few months later, I was given notice also about my job.

Then, trying to just navigate, personally, what we should do.

I sought help quickly.

I was not in denial.

Right away, I was thinking, OK, how

can I get support for our daughter,

because she was 10 at the time.

It's tough, because at that age, young kids don't want

to talk about their feelings.

[LAUGHTER] But as a parent, you're worried.

How much does she understand?

There are times when I question it.

What am I doing?

This isn't the life I have chosen.

It's not something that I planned.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

GLORIA (VOICEOVER): People don't want

to talk about it, especially in the first few years.

It happened to our family.

Aurelia didn't want people to know anything

was wrong with her father.

Francois actually didn't want people to know,

but then it started getting obvious.

Splitting my time between being a caregiver and being a mother,

it's not that 50/50.

I'm there for him, to answer his needs.

And, Aurelia, I'm trying to get her to be independent.

One of the things that I did, was

to make sure that she has the basic skills of knowing how

to make her meals, and stuff.

I sent her to cooking summer camp.

With her homework, I don't have to support

her per say as much anymore.

As for other things, her activities,

she was in a competitive soccer league,

So there was a lot of driving.

But through the years, I just found that really stressful.

This year, I'm getting a lot of parents to carpool.

If it's an away for soccer, I'm asking for help.

That's the way it is.

To take care of my mental health,

this year I made a conscientious decision to go back to yoga.

I was doing it sporadically through the years,

going and doing yoga.

I started going there, and I knew

that's when I needed help, because it's

in the evening after work.

That's the only time I can really go,

and I needed to be out of the house.

It's a time for myself for two hours.

And when I go to the studio, it's so quiet there.

When I just step there, my stress level has gone

down a few notches already.

So that's how I'm taking care of myself.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

NARRATOR: For sharing her story with us,

we surprised Gloria with a yoga membership.

Providing her with some much needed self-care time.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

GLORIA (VOICEOVER): A year membership at the yoga studio.

Fantastic.

It's a place that is like a sanctuary for me,

because when I step in, everybody

has this positive energy which I desperately need.

You know, I need them that in my life.

And everybody wants to help.

I realized that.

That has been a big change for me.

It's asking for help, getting the care, don't stress as much,

and letting things go.

I'm trying to teach that to our daughter.

Not to stress as much.

Trying to appreciate the small things.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> Caring For Those Who Care: Gloria (S01E05) - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Caring For Those Who Care: Sheila (S01E06) - Duration: 5:23.

MATTHEW (VOICEOVER): My name is Matthew Clarke

and I'm a father and a filmmaker.

Today's story is about a caregiver

whose role as a mother was dramatically and permanently

changed 27 years ago.

This is a story about perseverance,

unexpected tragedy and most of all a story about love.

This is Sheila's story.

SHEILA (VOICEOVER): My name is Sheila.

I am caregiver to my daughter, Shara, who was struck

by a drunk driver 27 years ago.

Shara was crossing the street.

She was with a group of people from our church/school

in Bellingham, Washington.

She was crossing the street on a green light in a crosswalk,

and a drunk driver drove right through the red light.

Hit her with a flat nose van.

He drove over her in his haste to get away.

We hadn't bought travel insurance

because she was only supposed to be there for a couple of hours.

Always buy travel insurance.

She had two brain surgeries.

They removed a big chunk of her left frontal lobe.

At that point, they asked us if we wanted

to take her off life support.

It wouldn't be my advice for anyone to do that too hastily.

Because she had the second surgery, and she survived it.

I had a job, part-time job at the time

she was hit by the car.

And I was asked one day at the hospital,

while we were making all these life and death decisions

about surgeries and she was still deep in a coma,

she was a very bad shape.

My boss wanted to know whether I was coming back to work.

And I had to let the job go.

And I guess at that moment I kind of realized that, you

know, my focus was going to have to be on Shara

and her needs for some time into the future.

I had no expectation that it would be lifetime.

She couldn't speak at the beginning,

and there was no guarantee she was ever going to speak.

But she did.

She had to build a vocabulary.

She didn't know any words anymore; they were all gone.

So we worked on building vocabulary,

reading together, reeducating her.

She didn't know any of that, so that took quite a few years.

When we had Bailey, it was a surprise.

Yeah, it wasn't-- wasn't the plan.

It was-- I was 41 years old, 42 actually.

So not expecting to be expecting.

But it was wonderful.

It was a wonderful experience for Shara.

It brought new life to all of us.

We were all probably shriveling up a little bit,

and this little baby came into our life,

and everything about it was fascinating for Shara.

She got the opportunity to change

diapers and play dress-up, and Bailey

was a great companion to Shara.

Having her gave us all--

I would call her the greatest blessing that our family had.

MATTHEW (VOICEOVER): To thank Sheila for sharing her story

with us, we got her some travel vouchers so she could go visit

her family on the east coast.

SHEILA (VOICEOVER): Having a gift that will allow

me to visit my sister is--

I can't even find words to say how much that means to me.

My sister, we've lived in different provinces,

and it's never been easy to spend time with her.

And as we age, it's getting more important to.

I'm always afraid of the last time I'll see her.

Not that she's ill, but you just--

as you get older, you just-- people drop out of your life

unexpectedly.

Yep.

Just try to enjoy your life.

Enjoy the fact that we're not starving.

So, you know, we've got to be grateful for.

Gratefulness, I think that's the other thing

that's really important, is just to remember and to be grateful.

For more infomation >> Caring For Those Who Care: Sheila (S01E06) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

peru vs nueva zelanda 2018 - Duration: 22:09.

For more infomation >> peru vs nueva zelanda 2018 - Duration: 22:09.

-------------------------------------------

¿Es importante la solvencia económica al escoger pareja? - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> ¿Es importante la solvencia económica al escoger pareja? - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Caring For Those Who Care: Shamira (S01E08) - Duration: 5:11.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

MATTHEW CLARKE: My name is Matthew Clarke

and I'm a filmmaker and a father.

And I'm really excited to be part of this project

because telling these stories has really made me appreciate

the work that these caregivers do

and what goes into caring for somebody like this.

It makes me think about my own life

and how different my situation could

be if I were in their shoes.

Shamira has been a caregiver to both her mother and father.

Oftentimes, the hardest part is letting go.

This story is about making the transition from providing

full-time care to supporting your loved

ones in a care facility.

SHAMIRA: I'm Shamira.

I thought I had an identity as a daughter, as a professional.

And what I found with this caregiving process,

those layers is completely stripped away

and now I'm like, well, I'm just this person

who is on the precipice of a new adventure

coming out of caregiving and not knowing what's going to unfold.

So I say, I'm just me.

Around 2000, after when I was visiting my parents

and I noticed my mom was having a hard time

caretaking with my dad.

And it kind of crept up on me.

And before I knew it, I was caregiving, and I fought it.

I fought that idea that I'm a caregiver.

It was so not who I thought I was.

This-- excuse me?

There was a perception in me that caregiving doesn't have

value and so I had no value.

And now that I'm on the other side,

it's one of the most profound journeys.

It's such an incredible labor of love.

It really is.

Because you have to really resource

continuously from inside.

Every once in a while, I'll say, well, I miss having a mom.

And what does that mean?

It's just that touch.

You're OK just the way you are.

I miss that.

Because in many ways, I think I played the mom role.

My mom is an introvert.

She doesn't share a lot about herself.

And what I've learned is just to accept her.

This is where she is.

This is how she is.

We color and she doesn't converse much.

She just needs to know that there are some others sitting.

Now, it's interesting with my mom

being in assisted living and a lot of the care

pieces taken care of.

I've gotten to know her and that's amazing.

So putting my parents in the home was emotionally hard.

There's also cultural stigma.

Emotionally, it was like, oh, my god for me.

It was like, oh, my god, I'm abandoning my parents.

Sometimes I think women, especially,

are required to give more than what's capable

and you just do it, right?

I would get feedback from people that I met.

Oh, your mom's in a facility and you look like you're

able to deal with it.

You should do this.

You're the girl.

People don't see that as a problem.

You can't do everything.

You really can't and it's not yours to do.

It takes a village to caretake and so allow yourself

to receive the love from other people that say,

we're going to support you on this journey.

That's a gift to me that came through caregiving.

We call it caregiving of another, and it is.

But now that I'm on this end, it's--

I look back and go, wow, it's really for me.

It looks like it's for someone else.

In the beginning, it was all about someone

else and my freedoms been taken care of da da da da.

That's the journey.

MATTHEW CLARKE: To thank Shamira for sharing her story with us,

we're helping her pay the monthly bills--

taking some financial burdens off her shoulders

so that she can focus her energy more on taking

care of her mom and herself.

SHAMIRA: I had a huge emotional reaction when you said,

gift and I'm like, huh?

What I'd be using it is just taking

care of some of the basic necessities,

Tylenol, milk for my mom.

But when I was making out my list,

there was a moment of, oh, I need to give

to myself in a different way.

I have no idea what that's going to be.

I think I'm just going to have a blast.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét