Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 21 2017

Are you looking to get more views on your YouTube video?

You're sharing it on lots of social media channels.

Or that maybe you want to find a way to share it

and get more views on LinkedIn.

I'm going to show you in this video how to share your YouTube video

on SlideShare.

SlideShare is owned by LinkedIn, so that's definitely a place

that you want to share your video.

Hi. I'm Tricia Clements, Chief Fur Wrangler with MuttButs.com.

I want to talk to you about different ways to get more views

on your YouTube video primarily through using a LinkedIn.

LinkedIn is really used a lot for B2B

or business to business companies.

It's also used a lot by B2C or business to end customer.

LinkedIn is really, really gaining popularity.

I'm going to show you how you can use

your YouTube video and share it

as a SlideShare presentation because SlideShare is owned

by LinkedIn.

LinkedIn really likes when you create

these SlideShare presentations.

SlideShare is the largest community for online presentation sharing.

I always like to start out with Canva.com.

I am going to go ahead and create the first slide

for my SlideShare presentation.

You can use any different image software that you want to

but I love Canva.

You're going to a presentation size, which is 1920 by 1080 pixels.

If this doesn't come up, go ahead and use

the custom dimensions,

1920 by 1080 pixels.

I always like to have my background, my primary color,

and then I'm going to upload a picture just

like I would when I'm doing my thumbnail for YouTube.

I just find a picture that I have used for my thumbnail,

and I can go ahead and crop that.

I always like to put an element over it,

the shape

to

get the edges

where they are not square.

Then I'll make sure that it actually gets

all the edges

and then I'll add my title.

Now, make this larger

and move it around

and then I'm going to add my logo.

Now, a lot of times it will come up for the title--

what you put in for your text.

I'm going to go ahead and make sure that I name this

my keyword,

and I'm going to download it.

I am going to go ahead and download

two separate versions of this.

One is going to be a PNG,

the other, I am going to download

is a PDF.

Now, I'm doing this simply because

I want to show you all both ways you can decide

which way you like to do.

SlideShare prefers to have presentations

that are either PowerPoint or PDF.

A lot of times, images, they don't quite come across

quite as well.

I'm going to show you two different ways

you can decide which way you like the best.

We're going to go now on the SlideShare.net

and you can just go ahead and sign up.

SlideShare's owned by LinkedIn.

Basically, if you have a LinkedIn account, you sign in

through that or you can join LinkedIn if you do not have

a LinkedIn account.

What I'm going to do now is go ahead and, at the top right,

click on upload.

You see here, it's got several different things

that you can do a PDF, a PowerPoint presentation,

and it has a thing here for video, but you can't just upload a video,

you've got to do it a little bit different.

First, I'm going to go ahead and show you the PDF

because that's a little bit easier to do.

You're going to go ahead and put in your title,

put in your description,

choose a category

that suits what it is you are talking about

in your video,

make sure you put it to public, then your tags.

Make sure you use those tags that you used in your YouTube video.

Then you are going to publish it

then you're going to go ahead and say edit.

Here it says you can change any of the details.

You can change the privacy settings, here, add a YouTube video.

I'm going to go ahead and put in the URL

of my YouTube video.

I always like to do it before slide one,

but you can pretty much do it either before slide one

or after slide one.

I like to have it there so people know

there's a YouTube video and then insert and publish.

You can view it.

Now, this is what it's going to look like.

It says YouTube video inside at the top left.

That means any time someone comes and sees

your SlideShare presentation, they will be able to go

right to your YouTube video.

That's really important, especially with a LinkedIn.

And then you can go ahead and share this

with your LinkedIn audience.

Now, I said that you could also do a PowerPoint presentation

instead of the PDF.

You would simply go and when you go to upload that

before you do that, just go into PowerPoint

and add your picture

there that you just did in the JPEG,

and you're going to just simply save it.

Remember to save it as your keyword.

Then when you go back over here, you're going to select your file

and there is with the PowerPoint presentation.

You're going to do everything else just the same.

I wouldn't upload it as both a PowerPoint and a PDF,

I would decide which one you prefer to use

and then simply use that way consistently.

Now that you know how to share your YouTube video

with SlideShare, I've got a freebie for you

for 10 other top places.

I'm not talking about the obvious Facebook, Instagram,

Twitter, and, of course, we've talked about LinkedIn.

I have 10 other places that I like to share my YouTube video

to make sure that I've get more views on my videos.

Click the link in the description below

to get that freebie.

I'm Tricia Clements with my MuttButs.com.

Hope you enjoyed this video.

Please, click the like button, share it with your friends,

and subscribe.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Slideshare YouTube Video: How to Turn Your Youtube Video into a SlideShare Presentation - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Amy Sedaris Reviews the Characters She Plays on At Home with Amy Sedaris - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> Amy Sedaris Reviews the Characters She Plays on At Home with Amy Sedaris - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Hôm Qua Mưa - Hương Tràm [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Hôm Qua Mưa - Hương Tràm [ Lyrics ] - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

[ Liên Quân Mobile ] Tướng mới " The Flash " 90% giống Murad | Liên Quân Moba - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> [ Liên Quân Mobile ] Tướng mới " The Flash " 90% giống Murad | Liên Quân Moba - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

CJ SERENO, DAPAT MAGKAROON NG PANAHON NA DUMALO-ALVAREZ—SMNI NEWSBLAST NOVEMBER 21, 2017 - Duration: 1:30:40.

For more infomation >> CJ SERENO, DAPAT MAGKAROON NG PANAHON NA DUMALO-ALVAREZ—SMNI NEWSBLAST NOVEMBER 21, 2017 - Duration: 1:30:40.

-------------------------------------------

Wake up call: Natick High School - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Wake up call: Natick High School - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Ambulance Videos For Kids | Emergency Vehicle Compilation | Learn Vehicle Names | Wheels On The Bus - Duration: 1:24:55.

Let's go on a bus ride!"

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish, Swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish All through the town

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' Move on back, Move on back

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' All through the town

The people on the bus go up and down Up and down, Up and down

The people on the bus go up and down All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep, Beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep All through the town

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' Whaa whaa whaa, Whaa whaa whaa

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' All through the town

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' Shh, shh, shh, Shh, shh, shh

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

"That was such a fun ride, wasn't it?"

Look i can see an incy wincy spider.

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the water spout

Down came the rain And washed the spider out

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the spout again

Look at him climb up the baby this time!

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the baby's knee

The baby cried out loud And made the spider flee

Out came his mom And the baby went to sleep

And the incy wincy spider Once more climbed up the knee

The spider is climbing up the mansion this time!

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the mansion wall

Down came the rain And made the spider fall

Out came the sun And dried up all the rain

And the incy wincy spider Climbed up the wall again

There the spider goes into the shopping mart!

The incy wincy spider Climbed up the shopping cart

The shopping lady screamed And ran out of the mart

Out came the cleaners And cleaned from down to up

But the incy wincy spider Ate all the cookies up

That's the insy wincy spider!

For more infomation >> Ambulance Videos For Kids | Emergency Vehicle Compilation | Learn Vehicle Names | Wheels On The Bus - Duration: 1:24:55.

-------------------------------------------

ข้าวหอมประทุม ผ ลำภู combine harvester รถเกี่ยวข้าวจ้าวช้าง 23 6m61T มีคลิป รถไถ ดำรงค์รถเกี่ยว - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> ข้าวหอมประทุม ผ ลำภู combine harvester รถเกี่ยวข้าวจ้าวช้าง 23 6m61T มีคลิป รถไถ ดำรงค์รถเกี่ยว - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

[audio][Eng Sub] KARD - You In Me - Duration: 3:26.

You're mine My everything

You're mine My everything

Why don't you know

Nothing can

replace you

In the corner of the room swallowed by the darkness

your trace or fragments are stuck everywhere

I can't forget you even if I erase you

Even if the morning brightens me the reality doesn't change

It can't brighten me up I'm stuck in a sense of loss

I lost my way with your absence, deficiency and lethargy

Like my weary thirst is wrapping my neck around

my heartbeat is beyond my control, I can't breathe

My struggle is half-dead

Why are you trying to push me away? Tell me

I can tell you're not serious

Why do you keep pushing me away? I can feel everything

Why don't you say anything to me?

I call you like this, you

You don't answer

I apologize

You are the only one I love love

I can't let you go, you, you

You will be mine forever

My love you are my everything

My love you are my everything

Why don't you know my love

(You're mine) forever

So painful propane On the distrust

of you and me pour it and burn it up

It's gone too far to restore dead us

This story is a nightmare

I should have breathed after saving too much

It rather held your breath

In the room swallowed by the darkness being alone, Damn

Why are you trying to push me away? Tell me

I can tell you're not serious

Why do you keep pushing me away? I can feel everything

Why don't you say anything to me?

I call you like this, you

You don't answer I apologize

You are the only one I love love

I can't let you go, you, you

I need you in my life

I call you like this, you

Come back into my life

I can't let you go, you

You will be mine forever

For more infomation >> [audio][Eng Sub] KARD - You In Me - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

GHOST RECON WILDLANDS - Xbox One X Trailer - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> GHOST RECON WILDLANDS - Xbox One X Trailer - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Amy Sedaris Shares Her Tips for Holiday Entertaining - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> Amy Sedaris Shares Her Tips for Holiday Entertaining - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

ఈ బొట్టు పెట్టుకుంటే లక్ష్మిదేవి వద్దన్నాపోదు| Importance Of Bottu | kumkuma bottu | Laxmi Kataksham - Duration: 2:49.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> ఈ బొట్టు పెట్టుకుంటే లక్ష్మిదేవి వద్దన్నాపోదు| Importance Of Bottu | kumkuma bottu | Laxmi Kataksham - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Choice Of Possibilities Turkey - Duration: 1:38.

Hi everybody in Turkey.

This is Gary Douglas and Simone Milasas.

Why we're doing this video is I had planned on coming to Turkey.

However my president - it ain't my president -

the President of the United States

has made it impossible for Americans to go to Turkey,

but Australians still get to go.

And this lady is now doing COPs,

so I'm asking her to come to take care of you guys cuz I can't.

She's the best person I can think of, to represent the best of Access.

So, please welcome her and give her dates and Turkish coffee,

and have some fun with her.

I'm really excited about coming toTurkey.

I love Turkey and coming to the Choice Of Possibilities.

It'll be my first one that I'm doing on my own,

so I would love it if you came.

If you don't want to come and you still want to catch Gary,

you can get him at the Choice Of Possibilities in Noosa,

that will be live-streamed. So you can jump on that,

with Brendan Watt actually, and Gary will be doing that COP.

So there are choices. But you know what?

Choice Of Possibilities is about you.

It's not actually about me, it's not about Gary.

It's about you and the choices that you can make,

to change your entire life.

All we are interested in, is giving you the tools

that will make your life work better.

So come play, either do it online or do it with the lovely Simona

All right, I'll see you in Turkey! Bye bye

For more infomation >> Choice Of Possibilities Turkey - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Noakhailla Maa ৷ Voyonkor maa ৷ Baccha voyonkor ৷ Noakhali Express ৷ tasfia alam ৷ atik alif - Duration: 5:20.

plzzz subscribe....

For more infomation >> Noakhailla Maa ৷ Voyonkor maa ৷ Baccha voyonkor ৷ Noakhali Express ৷ tasfia alam ৷ atik alif - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Possible New Source on Discovery of Frozen City under Antarctic - Duration: 15:10.

Possible New Source on Discovery of Frozen City under Antarctic Ice

BY DR MICHAEL SALLA

A possible new source has come forward with corroborating information about the discovery

of a large frozen city two miles under the Antarctic ice, located roughly 16 miles from

the geographic South Pole.

The breakthrough to the city occurred in August 2016, according to this latest source, and

it was visited a few months later by VIPs such as John Kerry and Buzz Aldrin.

On November 18th, the source�s testimony was introduced in a video published by �Pete�,

host of the Creepy Little Book Youtube channel.

He says that he decided to go forward in releasing the information since he had found a new source

five days ago who had corroborated information gleaned from previous sources about events

in Antarctica.

In the comments section of his video, Pete says that his sources are from outside the

United States, and are not connected to Corey Goode and David Wilcock.

Furthermore, when it comes to his latest whistleblower, Pete affirms that he is �confident in the

sincerity of the source of this information�.

I recommend watching Pete�s video first before continuing to read this article, which

will analyze and connect key points of his testimony to other important information,

and assess the reliability of Pete and his new source.

Using information given to him by his whistleblower sources, Pete begins by referring to the advanced

technologies found in the frozen city:

This area is in fact an abandoned city like grouping of various structures that were created

long ago with technology that far exceeds our current capabilities.

Among the first to refer to a lost under ice city discovery in Antarctica with advanced

technologies is Corey Goode, who says he was taken there in January 2017 by an Inner Earth

group of beings called the Anshar.

Goode says that the most advanced technologies and evidence of extraterrestrial life are

being removed prior to any public announcement about the frozen city.

Pete�s sources refer to Lockheed Martin as the military contractor assigned to lead

the excavations, while using legitimate science projects as a cover:

Beginning in 2011 Top Secret explorations and excavations were undertaken by the military

contractor Lockheed Martin.

With the magnitude and scale of this project defying description a legitimate cover story

was created.

Legitimate science projects were created to hide the excavations with massive amounts

of funding going to Lockheed in excess of 5 billion.

Projects provided cover for thousands of military personnel on the continent despite the Antarctica

Treaty.

Indeed, Lockheed was awarded the Antarctic Support Contract by the National Science Foundation

in 2011 to provide logistical support for open source science projects.

As the world�s largest defense contractor, Lockheed is very adept in conducting Unacknowledged

Special Access Programs whereby cover programs are used to hide compartmentalized projects.

Pete�s sources describe the stringent security procedures in place for the secret Antarctic

dig to the frozen city, thereby making it clearer why a major defense contractor like

Lockheed was given responsibility for the excavation project.

When drilling reached only 300 meters from the site, which ground penetrating radar had

previously pinpointed, according to Pete a significant number of injuries and deaths

occurred.

He describes a mysterious radiation that affected workers:

What was first thought to be some type of radiation which caused these casualties was

later discovered to be something now known as nanowaves.

The only mention of nanowaves in open source scientific literature is a brief mention in

the October 2011 edition of Science Direct, which refers to them as: �Unexpected undulations

produced from deformed nanowires�.

It�s significant that this mention occurred in 2011, the same year that Lockheed began

its covert drilling operations in Antarctica.

It�s also noteworthy that medical evacuations have indeed been reported in Antarctica over

the years related to drilling projects.

The earliest report dates back to June 2001 when up to 12 Raytheon employees were medically

evacuated during a covert digging operation down to Lake Vostok, according to veteran

researchers Richard Hoagland and Mike Bara.

[S]ome �Special Project� has, against all scientific and environmental prudence,

indeed drilled through the ice into the Lake Vostok eco-system (clandestinely, of course).

And, the participants have suddenly found themselves exposed to �something� for

which their bodies literally have no immunity � something not extant in the rest of Earth�s

biosphere for between 13,000 and several million years!

After the initial reports of �four emergency extractions,� the number changed to five

� and now twelve McMurdo personnel are supposedly in need of a dangerous, �emergency medical

evacuation� well into the Antarctic winter season.

In June 2016, a National Science Foundation press release says that a Lockheed employee

was medically evacuated in the midst of the Antarctic winter.

While the plane used was quite small, it�s possible that this was used as a cover for

a larger evacuation process then underway.

According to Pete�s sources, what had afflicted the employees of Lockheed Martin, and likely

Raytheon back in 2001, was nanowaves being emitted from the frozen city.

This led to major setbacks that proved to be very expensive for Lockheed:

This setback nearly bankrupted the project with cost overruns and safety issues that

would have put Lockheed out of business.

The financial burden for said cost over runs had to be shifted to the US Taxpayer.

Due to the amount of people involved, Lockheed couldn�t just pull out of the project, which

led to the creation of the Lockheed subsidiary Leidos who was shoehorned into the project

in 2015.

� Lockheed was saved from financial collapse by shfting operations and all top level personnel

to Leidos who received a $5 billion contract to take over from Lockheed who still remains

involved in a diminished capacity.

Such massive funding would explain how Leidos, formerly Science Applications International

Corporation, was able to purchase Lockheed�s division dealing with Antarctica for $5 billion,

as reported by the mainstream media.

Next, Pete�s sources refer to �a no fly zone over the dig site which is located 14

miles from the geographic South Pole�.

This is significant since �Brian�, a former Navy flight engineer, reports a no fly zone

over a site near the geographic South Pole during a medevac mission back in the 1985/1986

Antarctic summer season.

Another unique issue with South Pole station is that our aircraft was not allowed to fly

over a certain area designated 5 miles from the [Amundsen-Scott] station� The only thing

we saw going over this camp was a very large hole going into the ice.

You could fly one of our LC130 into this thing.

It was after this medevac mission where we [were] briefed by some spooks (Intelligence

Agents I presumed) from Washington DC and told not to speak of the area we overflew.

It is telling that both refer to no fly zones, however there is a discrepancy in terms of

the distance from the geographic South Pole.

Brian refers to 5 miles, while Pete�s sources refer to 14 miles.

While relatively close, this may mean we are referring to separate sites or entry points

that have developed over a 30 year period.

Pete goes on to explain what he was told about the eventual breakthrough into the frozen

city:

In August 2016, the dig crews breached ground zero.

The name used to refer to the ground level of the city like structures which workers

jokingly refer to as Atlantis�.

The crews by this point were wearing special protective suits to safeguard against the

illness.

The illness induced by the nanowaves�.

At ground zero no nanowaves have been detected but the workers still wear safety gear�.

The access point from the top of the ice sheet down to the two miles depth of ground zero

is an elevator shaft bored into the ice�.

The city is said to be an amazing sight to behold and would likely contain a population

between 10 and 15 thousand.

What�s important here is that the breakthrough to the city happened in August 2016, yet the

hole near the South Pole was first sighted in 1985/86, and appeared to be operational

at the time of Brian�s overflights as he described in his most recent interview with

Linda Moulton Howe in November 2017.

According to Goode�s sources, excavations of the frozen city began in 2002.

This is consistent with information about the magnetic anomaly discovered near Lake

Vostok in 2001, and the covert drilling operations which began there.

Pete finally says that former Secretary John Kerry and Buzz Aldrin were taken to the frozen

city, as well as a secondary site which is not known to most workers.

He then describes part of what they likely saw:

I�m told to imagine the site as a massive city with as many buildings as a metropolis

would contain, all devoid of life at least so far as we know.

However, there are protocols in place if life is discovered in stasis or otherwise.

Pete has not disclosed the identity of his latest source, nor gone into detail about

other sources he has relied upon to learn about Antarctica.

He has provided no documentation or direct quotes from any of his sources.

Nor has he explained the need for anonymity for any of them, other than referring to a

vague warning he received about going public with this information.

At the moment, we only have Pete�s confidence in his sources� credibility.

While it�s understandable for Pete to protect his sources by not giving away too many details

about them, much more can be done to help the public understand why he is so confident

in their information.

As far as Pete�s own background is concerned, he has not provided any biographical information

about himself.

While he comes across in his videos as articulate and analytical, more can be done to present

information that affirms his ability to vet confidential sources on a sensitive topic

such as Antarctica,

In evaluating the information provided by Pete�s sources, there are important consistencies

with my own research into Antarctica that can be seen in this July 2017 workshop.

This information also parallels some of the topics discussed in my upcoming book, tentatively

titled: Antarctica: Corporation Foundations of Secret Space Programs (March 2018).

The sale of the Lockheed division handling the Antarctic Support Contract to Leidos in

2015/2016 does explain what appeared to be a puzzling corporate decision at the time.

Pete�s sources provided him a compelling explanation for why this occurred.

Also, the reports of recent medical evacuations due to a mystery illness is consistent with

earlier reports of a dig near Lake Vostok, which might be another buried city, or a related

outpost that also involved medical evacuations.

There are some important differences as to when the breakthrough actually happened and

excavations began of the frozen city.

Goode suggested that this happened in 2002, while Pete�s sources say 2016.

It�s possible that what Pete�s sources are describing is the sanitized version of

what Goode says he saw in early 2017, the excavations of which began in 2002.

Indeed, Goode warned that an effort would be made to manipulate scientists conducting

excavations by removing evidence of extraterrestrial life and advanced technologies, and instead

planting evidence from other archeological sites in an attempt to confuse.

Now, another interesting note, we do have these archaeologists and employees of various

universities that are down there excavating and documenting all of this, but what they

have done, they being the Cabal, I guess you�ll say, they have used these large electromagnetic

submarines that I discussed earlier to take a lot of archaeological items that they had

found in other digs that they were keeping suppressed from humanity, they had them in

huge warehouses.

They were taking some of these artifacts down to Antarctica and seeding them.

And this one large dig that these archaeologists are going to make public.

They are also removing any body that does not look human.

And a lot of the human bodies, they don�t look like they were slaves.

They have tunics that have gold thread weaved in the tunics.

They look royal.

So they�re planning on giving us a sanitized disclosure,

On the other hand, Pete suggests that there is a lot of disinformation out there on Antarctica,

without explicitly referring to Goode and Wilcock.

The implication is clear however since they have been most responsible for disseminating

information about secret excavations in Antarctica over the last year.

Pete�s reference to the discovery of an obelisk with Roman numerals in it at the Antarctica

excavation site is a red flag and appears to be an example of the kind of manipulation

Goode was warning against.

One or more of Pete�s sources therefore appears suspect either by having fallen for

the manipulation, or being complicit in putting out disinformation.

Only by learning more details about Pete�s sources can we gain greater clarity about

what he was told, and whether there is an attempt to manage public perceptions about

Antarctica by manipulating archeological evidence currently being excavated there in a sanitized

disclosure initiative.

I have attempted to communicate with Pete and hope to learn more about his sources and

evaluate their importance for understanding current operations in Antarctica.

Based on the consistency in information he has presented with what I have independently

found, there is cause for cautious optimism in the emergence of a possible new source

of information about the impending disclosure of an ancient city discovered under two miles

of ice.

For more infomation >> Possible New Source on Discovery of Frozen City under Antarctic - Duration: 15:10.

-------------------------------------------

Marquee tool and Lasso tool (Lesson 10) - Duration: 8:02.

Hello viewers! I am Rakib.

So, we have completed our first chapter

Which was the fundamentals of Photoshop and

and an uncategorized lesson which was creating different shapes in Photoshop and

From this lesson, we are starting chapter 2, that is, different selection tools, so there are a lot of

Selection tools in Photoshop, and we'll start with the Marquee tool which is here

if you click and hold

And select the rectangular marquee tool

If you click hold and drag like this you can make a rectangular selection like this

with that

Marquee tool.

Let's make a selection here.

By making this kind of selection, you can do a lot of things. For example, if you right click here and

select layer via copy from here and

Uncheck this background layer, so you can see we have created a new layer using that selected area

from that background layer.

Now, we can move this layer if you want to use it anywhere else and

As you can see

We have very sharp edges

for this selection and

We have some other options for making this kind of

selection and copying and

if we delete this and

select that Marquee tool,

rectangular marquee tool again and

If we put the value of this feather to 30

Pixels

30 pixels and

Then we create our

selection again like this and then you can see, we already have the

edges softened and if we press Ctrl C and Ctrl V

We have done the same thing again. Now we have a layer that has

soft edges like this.

So this is very useful when you want to blend it in the background like you see

Like you can see, currently we can use it within this background and you can't notice any

Difference in the

edges and it is blended in the background.

So this is very helpful when you need this kind of tasks to be done.

There are some other reasons why you should make selections. Let's see some other example. If we go to this document and

You can see we have two layers here. One is the front layer, which is layer that has a window and

Behind of it is an image that has moon and sky and room.

Let's say we want to make a selection of this window and want to remove it.

For this, we have to select the rectangular marquee tool again and

Have to save the feather as zero because we don't want feather right now. We want sharp edges.

So we will click here and drag

Like this and

Before pressing the remove from the keyboard we have to make sure we have selected the correct layer

cause currently we have a window that we want to remove is

in this layer zero so we will select that first then we will hit delete from our keyboard and

press ctrl D to deselect.

Now you can see, we have a

we have a nice view through this layer and

You can see the layer behind this

front layer.

So there are a lot of other reasons why you

Make selections. You will learn them as we go. So this was for the rectangular marquee tool.

Let's select the elliptical marquee tool.

This one is used for making the elliptical shapes.

Like if you hold shift from your keyboard and make a circle like this and

We want to copy this more so we have to select the layer in which this moon exists.

So, we have selected that and if we press ctrl c and ctrl v

If we select the move tool and now you can see we have another moon, which is in a different layer,

which is copied using that elliptical marquee tool.

So, these are for the

Different marquee tools and

let's work with the

Lasso tool.

Let's go to another document which is here.

Using this lasso tool, you can make very quick selection like this, but these are very rough selection you just

Want this

area roughly

and want to work with it later; in that case, you can use this kind of

selection.

Here is another tool which is

polygonal lasso tool and

Using this tool you can make polygonal

selections

Like this you have to click every points

Like this, if any time you go wrong

Then you press Backspace from your keyboard

And that will allow you to go backward.

Control C, control V

Now you can see, we have selected that

Polygonal shape like this, There is another

lasso tool which is the

Magnetic lasso tool.

Using this tool, you can make a selection of any object like if you click here and and

go from the edges it will bind to the ages of that object and

background

You can make selection like this; it works as a magnet

to bind

the edges and

Whenever you think something went wrong you will press backspace again, and you can also

define any point by clicking

like this.

Whenever you are at the start point you click and that will make a selection for you.

So, let's right-click

and make a copy

So now we have that

selected part as a new layer.

So in this way, you can use these Marquee tools and

the Lasso tools, but these kind of tools are not used that much in Photoshop. In the next lesson. We'll learn

Quick selection tool and

The Magic wand tool. Those are used more often.

So, hope to see you guys in the next lesson, thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Marquee tool and Lasso tool (Lesson 10) - Duration: 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

Il DIGITALE ha favorito il TURISMO ma VENEZIA rischia LA FINE - DigitaLife - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Il DIGITALE ha favorito il TURISMO ma VENEZIA rischia LA FINE - DigitaLife - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

The History of Almond Joy: History in Minute (Episode 50) - Duration: 1:17.

Today we talk about one of my favorite candies. Almond Joy!

Hey, it's Mr. Philip Campbell

with Homeschool Connections History in a Minute. I am your bearded

nerdy history guru. And today we are talking about the history of one of my

favorite candies, which is the Almond Joy. Now the Almond Joy goes back to a candy

company called the Peter Paul Candy Company. It was founded in 1919 by six

Armenian immigrants. And one of their first products was the Mounds Bar, which

was introduced in 1920. It was a coconut covered in dark chocolate. Mounds was

extremely popular. It was put into United States soldiers' rations during World War

Two and it became very very very popular. Universally beloved. After World War Two,

the Peter Paul Company introduced the Almond Joy as a parallel to the Mounds

Bar, adding an almond to the coconut and replacing the dark chocolate with milk

chocolate. But the Peter Paul Candy Company was later bought out by

Hershey's and now Hershey's produces both Almond Joy and Mounds. So now now

you know the history of the Almond Joy. Hey subscribe to this channel for more great

historical information and remember: HISTORY IS AWESOME.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét