Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 26 2017

- upbeat music plays -

Small crowd shouting: Blue!

Small crowd shouting: Green!

Small crowd shouting: Yellow!

Small crowd shouting: Orange!

Small crowd shouting: Red!

- Crowd of children cheering -

- music intensifies -

- applause -

- music ends -

For more infomation >> Learn Colours with the Fisher Price Rock-A-Stack Spinning Rainbow Rings! Teach Babies and Toddlers - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

มากินข้าวโพดกัน รถเกี่ยวข้าว เพชรเจริญ combine harvester มีคลิป รถเกี่ยว ให้ชม ก ก๊อต บางไทร - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> มากินข้าวโพดกัน รถเกี่ยวข้าว เพชรเจริญ combine harvester มีคลิป รถเกี่ยว ให้ชม ก ก๊อต บางไทร - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

এইমাত্র পাওয়াঃ আর টিভি সংবাদ - RTV News 26 November 2017 | Bangla News | Bangla tv News - Duration: 13:21.

Today Bangla Breaking News Update, Bangla News update,

bangla news, Bangla tv News, Bangla News today, Today Bangla News

For more infomation >> এইমাত্র পাওয়াঃ আর টিভি সংবাদ - RTV News 26 November 2017 | Bangla News | Bangla tv News - Duration: 13:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mobile Legends WTF Moments 26 - Duration: 10:23.

Please subscribe to my channel.

Thank you so much for watching!

Plz subscribe to my channel to update the latest videos

If you like my video please subscribe to the channel (Because it's free)

For more infomation >> Mobile Legends WTF Moments 26 - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

🌲 CHRISTMAS PROJECTOR LIGHTS💥 YMING KALEIDOSCOPE (ROTATING SPOTLIGHT) HOLIDAY PROJECTION LIGHTS 👈 - Duration: 4:14.

hi today we have some Christmas projector lights we're going to take a

look at they are from YMing they are kaleidoscope rotating indoor/outdoor LED

spotlights they have red and green so let's open it up take a look what we

have so there's the cord

all right looks kind of like a little disco ball here and there's the plug and

it has the little stake with it and the instruction manual so this is what it

looks like so like a little disco ball here okay

it's the perfect holiday light it's ideal for Christmas

outdoor decoration it has an LED kaleidoscope globe projector in it and

it could either be red or green it is very easy to use and it comes with the

ground stake to use outdoors and it covers 80 to 400 square feet of

projected distance 9 to 20 feet is the best range it can project onto a wall a

ceiling a building or any flat surface it's made of durable plastic it is

weatherproof comes with an ip65 level case body and

an IP 44 power adapter it can withstand snow rain and intense sunshine ok here's

a look at the light before dark

Oh

you

you

you

For more infomation >> 🌲 CHRISTMAS PROJECTOR LIGHTS💥 YMING KALEIDOSCOPE (ROTATING SPOTLIGHT) HOLIDAY PROJECTION LIGHTS 👈 - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

jingle bells christmas songs for kids Nursery Rhymes for Children By Today Kids TV - Duration: 2:23.

jingle bells christmas songs for kids Nursery Rhymes for Children By Today Kids TV

For more infomation >> jingle bells christmas songs for kids Nursery Rhymes for Children By Today Kids TV - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Pastor Shawn Pinto - Who is God to you? - 2 - Duration: 1:50:48.

For more infomation >> Pastor Shawn Pinto - Who is God to you? - 2 - Duration: 1:50:48.

-------------------------------------------

Cách tạo AVATAR sóng nhạc Facebook đơn giản - Video đại diện Facebook - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> Cách tạo AVATAR sóng nhạc Facebook đơn giản - Video đại diện Facebook - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Borderlands 2 Live #3 - Duration: 5:05:37.

For more infomation >> Borderlands 2 Live #3 - Duration: 5:05:37.

-------------------------------------------

खेसारी लाल के गाना का जोर देने वाला गाना | PIYAWA SE PAHILE HAMAR RAHLU| NEW BHOJPURI HOT SONGG - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> खेसारी लाल के गाना का जोर देने वाला गाना | PIYAWA SE PAHILE HAMAR RAHLU| NEW BHOJPURI HOT SONGG - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Stamford Gutter Repairs 203-316-8526 Stamford Gutter Repairs - Duration: 0:48.

Stamford Gutter Repairs. Are your gutters prepared to weather the next storm?

Did you know that clogged gutters are actually one of the most common causes of roof leaks?

Gutters play an integral part in your roofs performance and the overall of condition of

your home.

Neglecting a small gutter issue now, will lead to larger and more costly repairs down

the road.

Don't underestimate the importance of routine gutter maintenance.

And trust it to professionals, because cleaning your own gutters can be very dangerous for

some homeowners.

Give us a call today for quality and affordable gutter installation, repair, and maintenance.

For more infomation >> Stamford Gutter Repairs 203-316-8526 Stamford Gutter Repairs - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Israelis: Why are Jews called "Jews"? - Duration: 7:51.

Why are Jews called "Jews"?

Where does the word come from?

From Judah

Daniel Jerusalem

Who is Judah?

You are explaining to people outside

Judah was one of the twelve tribes

one of the twelve tribes... Do you want all the history?

No, but why Judah and not Benjamin?

That I don't remember

I know that Judah controlled a large part of Israel

the Kingdom of Judah

Why are the Jews called "Jews"?

Tom Tel Aviv

It is named after the name Judah

Maybe he was a Macabi?

I don't know It is a good question

Not Judah the Macabi

I don't know

It's the first thing I thought of

Maybe Judas Iscariot?

I have no answer.... I don't know

Robert Jerusalem

to be thankful and grateful

to the Holy One

to God

for creating us

Why are the Jews called "Jews"?

From Judah

Who is Judah?

The Tribe of Judah

Daniel Jerusalem

The Judean Desert

Why are the Jews called "Jews"?

Avraham Jerusalem

It is written "he who goes against idolatry"

"and believes in God, is called a Jew"

from the word "thankful" or "grateful"

He is grateful to God

Ah, Jew comes from that? It doesn't come from Judah?

Also Judah is from the root "to be grateful"

Thanking God

So why are we called Jews?

Because it says in the Gmara "He who goes against idolatry"

"and is grateful to God"

"he is called a Jew"

It is connected to the holiday of Purim

It is written in the Gmara connected to Purim

In the Megila

Why are we called "Jews"?

From the Tribe of Judah

Yoel Jerusalem

Is there another explanation?

Someone told me something from the Gmara that was very nice

Could be

It is from the Tribe of Judah that is the source

Who is Judah?

Explain to those who don't know

He is one of the twelve tribes (of Israel)

brothers of Jacob (also called Israel)

who is one of our patriarchs

and from him, the Nation of Israel is divided into twelve tribes

One of them is Judah

and most of us come from the tribe of Judah

so we are called Jews

Eliezer (Messianic Jew) Jerusalem

Why are the Jews called "Jews"?

Yigal Netanya

The Jews called Jews?

The source is from the Tribe of Judah

Anything else you want to add?

To add about the Jews?

The chosen people

What does that mean?

The people chosen by God

to be a light unto the nations

And how are we a light unto the nations?

How?

We try...

What do you do in your life that is a light to the nations?

The fact that I smile in the morning

to a stranger and help him

that for me is

a type of light to the nations

What do you mean by a stranger?

You are a stranger to me

Ah, that you are helping me with my project

Because I am sure that if you did this in Europe

I don't think it will be that easy to get people to do this

No, it's about the same I did it also in Canada

and it was the same

The word "Jew"

where does it come from?

Ibrahim Nazareth

I think from the word "supporter"

What word?

I don't know but I think it is from the word "supporter"

Supporter (fan, follower)

No, it is not

But that is a good one

I would love to know

It comes from one of the tribes

Ah, Judah

Wait, Judah is the son of...

Judah was one of the heads of the tribes

Jacob had 12 sons

True, and one was Judah

His tribe is what is left

after the Assyrians came and threw out everyone

I learned something new

Rula Jaljuliya

It means for me another nation

another religious people

Adel Jerusalem

The only Jews I know are good Jews

For more infomation >> Israelis: Why are Jews called "Jews"? - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

ஒரே நடிகருக்கு தாயாக நடித்து உடலுறவு வைத்த தமிழ் நடிகைகள் | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> ஒரே நடிகருக்கு தாயாக நடித்து உடலுறவு வைத்த தமிழ் நடிகைகள் | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Deep Thoughts about Gratitude and having Chronic Lyme Disease An Invisible Sickness - Duration: 9:52.

hi guys and welcome back to SubLyme77 your channel for Lyme disease awareness

education and inspiration my name is Regina Stoneham and I'm a Lyme warrior

being thankful while having Lyme disease is really hard

Lyme disease makes you feel so alone and makes you feel like you're going crazy

and it's really painful and you always have a new symptom every single day and

you know when you find out that you have Lyme disease you have to start treatment

and that treatment consumes every single day and it's really hard it's hard to be

thankful when you've been given this horrible disease why why should I be

thankful why should I be thankful when I've gotten this this disease that that

can kill me and it takes so much of my energy and I can be using that energy to

raise my children to spend more time with my husband to have a job or to be a

better mom and wife at home why should I be thankful

well I'll tell you why because if you stay in that mindset I mean it's okay to

feel that way initially it's totally okay but that's a process right you

can't stay in that mindset you can't stay in that self consuming oh my god I

have Lyme disease it's all I'm thinking about is Lyme

disease and how it's affecting other people and how it's affecting me and why

did I get it I mean you can't stay there if you stay there you're gonna become

bitter and you're gonna become an ugly person a sick ugly person and the people

around you aren't gonna art they're not gonna want to be around you because

you're taking them for granted you're taking their love and them taking care

of you for granted and you don't heal mentally and emotionally it's not just

about the Lyme disease and the spirochetes and everything getting

inside of your blood and getting inside you know it's not just about that when

you have Lyme disease you have to start to heal emotionally and mentally it's

something that these little spirochete all demons do is you know

they they don't just screw up your body they screw up your emotions too and so

we can choose two paths we can choose to be bitter and why did this happen to me

and I a very selfish a very selfish and bitter journey or you can choose the

journey of okay yeah this happened to be I felt I felt

that way but what can I do now and what you can do now is start being thankful

start being grateful for the little things if you used to be able to jog you

know an hour a day and now you're laying in bed that could make make you upset

that can make you you know turn bitter but then you know while you're laying in

bed you can start being grateful that you can actually get up and go to the

bathroom you can walk to the bathroom you know being grateful for the little

things you know having technology having the opportunity to watch YouTube videos

all day or Netflix little things and then being grateful for the people that

are in your lives even if those people kind of drive you nuts sometimes they're

they're there for you thank them you know and try to think of something

special to do for them use your art use your writing write them a poem use your

drawings draw something for them you know use the time that you're held up in

bed for something good for instance

I you know I've been sick for a really really long time

and I didn't know what it was and since I found out and I've started treatment

about like three or four months ago I was really happy that I found out what

the diagnosis was finally but then I was really sad because once I found out that

I had to go through treatment and it was going to debilitate me at certain points

I wasn't looking forward to that because I have a family to take care of I have

kids I have a husband I have a household to run and so my first verse my first

response was oh my god I mean I I'm gonna be sick I'm gonna be hurting I'm

gonna you know I'm not gonna be able to take care of my kids you know what are

we gonna do and I just you know I kind of went through that wimey phase and

then I decided while I was laying in bed I decided that I was gonna turn this

around and I was going to use this to help other people people like I know I'm

not alone I know I'm not alone I know it I do out there are like me and we are

not alone there's a bunch of us that feel the same way so what I decided to

do is I suc decided to start this YouTube channel and I know people are

wondering how is she doing a YouTube channel when she's so sick

well first of all I wear makeup second of all I record when I have the most

energy which is usually in the morning and then all the other stuff the gobbly

gook the editing and stuff like that I do in bed on my computer so I'm I'm

helping others I am being thankful for the opportunity to help you to inspire

you to make you feel like you're not alone and to connect

because I don't want to feel lonely in this journey I don't and I know you

don't want to feel lonely either so that's what I did to show my gratitude

and I decided you know because I'm in bed so much my might as well like edit

videos and and learn Final Cut Pro and learn the way YouTube works and to be an

inspiration while I'm going on this journey and guess what it's made me

really really happy and I'm still in a lot of pain but I know that I have the

skills and I have the drive to be able to do this to be able to communicate

what's going on and to educate and to make people aware of this and it makes

my heart feel so so good that I can help you so I just want to close this by

saying thank you so much for watching this and feel free to share this video

so that other people that have Lyme disease don't feel so alone because

loneliness is one of the biggest things that I think we have in this disease I

love you and please start thinking about ways that you can show your gratitude

and being thankful I know you have it in you you can do it go ahead and do it now

figure it out write it down start brainstorming you

can do it what are you good at if you liked what you saw please subscribe to

my channel and feel free to share it you

For more infomation >> Deep Thoughts about Gratitude and having Chronic Lyme Disease An Invisible Sickness - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

Different Heaven & EH!DE - My Heart [ Beats Music ] - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Different Heaven & EH!DE - My Heart [ Beats Music ] - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Syn Cole - Feel Good [ Beats Music ] - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Syn Cole - Feel Good [ Beats Music ] - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Clear skies - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Clear skies - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

WhatsApp Haqqında Qəribə Faktlar (Bunları Bilirsiniz? #xeberler) - Duration: 2:07.

Hello friends. I Arif

Today we use the most during the day we will make WhataApp interesting information about the program.

Let's start with the word without further ado.

WhataApp 2 Americans in 2009, was founded by Jan Koum and Brian Acton.

Yahoo, the company's founder, worked both WhataAppın.

WhataApp the name of the English translation "what's going on," What's up, who comes from.

Up at the end of the word, English translation of the Application Software shortened version of the word was replaced with the App.

Yahoo founders of the company WhatsAppın companies Facebook and Twitter to work after the appeal has been rejected both companies.

The program is due to grow rapidly in 2011, received $ 8 million investment.

WhatsAppı in 2014 by paying $ 19 billion Facebook bought.

Considering that it has acquired for $ 7.2 billion as the company Microsoftun Nokia. Mesajlasla program of $ 19 billion to imagine what it is.

Iscici WhatsAppın was 50 when buying Facebook.

WhatsAppda the island every day, about 1 million are registered.

When the 500 million users Facebook has bought the program. Buddha means that Facebook paid $ 38 for each user

Currently WhatsAppın 1.3 billion users. This active users every day to use the program is $ 1 billion.

The program of 55 billion messages per day, 4.5 billion photos, 1 video sent miılyard.

At the beginning of 2015, had a computer version of WhatsApp. So now you can take your computer to send a message.

WhatsApp advertising money paid so far. That was from ear to ear when they use the software.

Did you like this information? More videos to come, even if the video bəyəninki. Yes forgotten before the new videos, subscribe to the channel to be aware of and open to notifications that let you know when new videos are shared.

See you later ...

For more infomation >> WhatsApp Haqqında Qəribə Faktlar (Bunları Bilirsiniz? #xeberler) - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

アメリカの感謝祭ってこんな感じ!#18 This is how we spend our Thanksgiving in U.S. - Duration: 11:24.

Good morning guys. This is Himi. How's everybody doing?

I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well, and I like to see your smiling faces

Well, I made a little bit of a different video today. I feel like I'm saying the same thing

every video but it's truly different. It's different.

Today I wanna share American culture because we just had Thanksgiving which is my favorite.

Well I want to share American culture we just had Thanksgiving, so I just want to share with you guys

Thanksgiving is very very you know

Very important traditional event in u.s.

Just like Christmas that's very important basically you know family

people whom you love and whom you care, get together

And having a great time together and then also

most importantly

Thanking

Thanking that we are together. Thanking that - we get to spend time together

So that's a very important traditional event here in the US so this is my family Thanksgiving

So I just want to share that with you guys. Hopefully you're gonna enjoy it

Let's get started

What is thanksgiving day mean to me?私にとって感謝祭とは?

Well I would say that the cornerstone ofそうね、いいライフの基礎は

a good life is thankfulness 感謝からなりたってるってことね。

Thanksgiving is time to give thanks to show appreciation for those you love 感謝祭は愛してる人たちに感謝と愛

and all blessings you have in your life.そして祝福を与えることよ。

Thanksgiving to me means that 私にとって感謝祭とは、

I don't have school for 5 days 5日間学校が休みでしょ、

and I get to relax and eat and see family.リラックスして食べて、家族と過ごすこと。

We're thankful for......感謝してることは

And our health. Thankful for the family finally after 健康。やっと家族にあえた

9 years 9年ぶりに

I was able to meet my sister and her family 妹と彼女の家族に会えたわ。

I was happy to meet her sister first as well. That's right そう、僕もはじめて彼女の妹にあえて感謝だよ。

because it's first timeそうねはじめてよね。

so that was thankful to have that. 本当それには感謝だよ。

And I wish to have this get together more often もっとこういう機会をもうけたいな。

Yes sounds good.

It's all about having fun with family,家族が楽しく過ごすこと

good food to eat 美味しいご飯を頂く、

and a lot of love. そしてたくさんの愛ね。

Thanksgiving day is family getting together, food 感謝祭は家族が一緒に食事して

and

Everybody taking pictures with me and nice to each other.私とたくさんの写真をとって仲良くすること。

Thanksgiving to me means everything 感謝祭は私にとって全てよ。

Thanksgiving is really family感謝祭は家族を意味するわ。

all our love ones coming together 愛する人たちが一緒に

interface and interact with each other means everything because あって、時間をすごして

We get a chance to bond with each other. We get a chance to love each other and we get a chance to 絆、愛をきずくことができるわ

reflect on past things 過去のことを話したり

future things and it's just a loving time for me.未来のことを話したり、本当、愛を示す時間ね。

And I just like to have more of them.そんな時間をもっとほしいは。

Thanksgiving to me is a 僕にとって感謝祭は

a bonding moment. I stole that from you Auntie,絆をつくることだ。おばさん、フレ-ズぬすんだけど。。。

honestly it gives us all opportunities 正直に、感謝祭は僕たちに一緒になる機会を与えるよな。

and get together. Just talk, laugh and have thanks.ただ話したり、わらったり、そして感謝しあうのさ

Thanksgiving to me is uhh 僕にとって感謝祭は、

time to hang out with family and eat. 家族と一緒に過ごして食べること

And watch football games.そしてアメフトをみること。

Thanksgiving day to me 感謝祭とは

Thanksgiving day to me is about family. Having fun 感謝祭とは、家族だね。楽しく

Enjoying ourselves as people 人として時間を過ごす、

Learn about people, see what future they want to have 将来何がしたいのかとかをきいたりさ、

Learn what future you want to have.君が将来、何をしたいのかも。。。。ね。

We're all great people.人は素晴らしいからね。

Thanksgiving day to me is family and coming together, enjoy one another and love.私にとって感謝祭とは、家族が一緒に楽しく時間を過ごしそして愛することよ。

Hi guys, I 'm back.

Hope you guys enjoyed my video of thanksgiving.

Well if you liked this video , you know what to do.

yes you've gotta hit the like button

and if you haven't subscribed yet, please subscribe it.

Thank you for watching.

See you next time . Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét