Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 6 2017

[Episode 62 - Rare Earth Magnets]

Hey, I'm your host Rosamond Vincy,

and I've definitely watched enough rom-coms to

know exactly what to do.

♪ rare earth magnets in my soles, in my soul ♪

♪ keep me grounded sweetheart and never let me go ♪

♪ rare earth magnets in my soles, in my soul ♪

♪ keep me grounded sweetheart and never let me go ♪

- Oh! Hi, Rosy.

- Is Billie here?

- No. She just left.

- What do you mean? Where'd she go?

- Uhh, the train station?

♪ "she was a fad," they said, but i could not believe ♪

♪ cause everything about her made me fall to my knees ♪

♪ don't go to church on sunday i don't memorize the book ♪

♪ but everything about her made me want to take a look ♪

♪ rare earth magnets in my soles, in my soul ♪

♪ keep me grounded sweetheart and never let me go ♪

♪ rare earth magnets in my soles, in my soul ♪

♪ keep me grounded sweetheart and never let me go ♪

- Dot, I, umm-

I know that you probably don't want to hear anything I have to say right now.

And I get that. I understand.

And I'm not- I'm not even sure I'm going to send this to you in the first place

But if I do and and if you're even watching this, um,

Please if you can, just-

just please keep watching, because I need to tell you-

Rosy! Umm- - Hi!

- Uhh, what's going on? - You can't leave.

Not yet.

- Rosy, come on. - I told Dot.

- Umm, wait, what are you saying?

- I explained everything to her.

She doesn't think-

She knows she didn't see

what she thought she saw.

I told her because she came over and

she was really nice, despite everything I did.

You don't have any reason to be mad at me anymore.

I don't want to keep getting in the way.

- Rosy? - Yeah?

- Thank you. Just- thank you so much.

Seriously. I-

God, I'm so sorry I got mad at you. I-

I didn't mean to take it out on you, I just

got so worked up and paranoid that Dot might- - Billie?

- Yeah? - I appreciate your apology.

I really do.

But if I'm not mistaken, I think you have somewhere else you need to be.

- Oh! Oh, god. okay. good point.

For more infomation >> Rare Earth Magnets | Episode 62 | Middlemarch: The Series - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Trinidad Cardona - Jennifer (Lukrative Remix) - Duration: 2:53.

No, oh my, baby oh

(my, my, my, my, my)

Oh my, baby, oh

I'm reachin' for your soul

Oh my, I'm reachin' for your soul, oh my

Jennifer, would you prefer?

I know you playing games

I know that's how it works

The first girl that I loved

First girl that I hurt

I'm calling out to Jennifer

Been calling out for her

I'm calling for you Jennifer

Oh my

The pain in your eyes

When I slipped up and fucked Caroline

I know you playing games

Girl you on my mind

The girl I wanna finish

with till the end of time

I'm calling for you Jennifer

Jennifer, Jennifer

When I slipped up and, When I slipped up and

fucked Caroline

I know you, I know you

Games

Girl you

Games

Girl you

I'm calling for you

Finish with till the end of time

Caroline

Baby, oh

(my, my)

Oh my

I know you playing games

Games

fucked Caroline

I know

Oh my, baby, oh

I'm reachin' for your soul

Oh my, I'm reachin' for your soul, oh my

I whip, she stunt

we milly rock when we walk

She never leavin' me out

I'm never lettin' her down

I never leave my baby

'cause she my leader

I'm gonna see her in heaven

I'm gonna fear her

Jennifer

Oh my

The pain in your eyes

When I slipped up and fucked Caroline

I know you playing games

Girl you on my mind

The girl I wanna finish

with till the end of time

I'm calling for you Jennifer

Jennifer

When I slipped up and, When I slipped up and

fucked Caroline

I know you

Games, Games

Games

Jennifer

finish with till the end of time

Caroline

Jennifer, Jennifer

When I slipped up and

Jennifer

I know you, I know you

I'm calling

finish with till the end of time

Caroline

For more infomation >> Trinidad Cardona - Jennifer (Lukrative Remix) - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

INSANE 100$ PROFIT ON CSGOLIVE.COM - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> INSANE 100$ PROFIT ON CSGOLIVE.COM - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

KREAM (크림) - Love Song - Duration: 3:37.

Why didn't you tell me straight

because I could have understood

It's not your fault to blame

It was me that believed in love

It was me that was a fool

If I knew it would end in vain

I would have made up my mind, just like you

To end my heart in painless kind

Fucking love song

Get the fuck with all the love

Turn off all the love song

I hate love song

Don't wanna hear love song

There is no love

Your now shallow eyes

See me in different bias

To you I'm a differnt man from the man you first loved

I am still the same, but to you i've changed

Cuz I was never good enough for you

Don't tell me that I've changed

It was not me but you

Your perception, your views for me

You know what really changed

Fucking love song

Get the fuck with all the love

Turn off all the love song

I hate love song

Don't wanna hear love song

There is no love

I hope the fallen autumn leaves take your traces away

I hope this autumn-breeze scatter our memory away

For more infomation >> KREAM (크림) - Love Song - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

KREAM (크림) - Photograph (사진을 봐요) - Duration: 2:51.

Let's keep us forever in the photograph,

In the still time and the day

Where you and I smile together.

When we linger in the last minute of a tiring day,

Missing the delightful moment of our past time

The moment when we stayed together

Look at our photograph. Try to remember, sometimes.

The sky, the sunlight, the breeze of our remarkable day

The day when we thought we could shine forever

The *wishes blow in the air (* homonym of 'wind' in Korean)

Wishes that never came true,

The wishes we made together,

Make the air colder today.

When the reminiscence of our time found in changing seasons

When it makes me remember the delightful moment of our past time

Look at our photograph. Try to remember, sometimes

The sky, the sunlight, the breeze of our remarkable day

The day when we thought we could shine forever

I miss our reflection of the days

But not of your today's

Look at our photograph. Try to remember, sometimes.

The sky, the sunlight, the breeze of our remarkable day

The day when we thought we could shine forever

For more infomation >> KREAM (크림) - Photograph (사진을 봐요) - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

„Hate Speech" – ein Begriff zur Unterdrückung von Gegenstimmen | 06.11.2017 | kla.tv/11396 - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> „Hate Speech" – ein Begriff zur Unterdrückung von Gegenstimmen | 06.11.2017 | kla.tv/11396 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Wolverine Refuses To Rejoin Stryker | X-Men Origins Wolverine (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:37.

Who the hell is this?

Smells like government.

My God. Haven't aged a day!

Clean living.

- You remember Agent Zero? - Still shooting first, asking questions later?

- You still chewing on cheap cigars? - Boys, please.

- I have a job for you. - I already have a job.

Lumberjack? 18 grand a year?

18.5. Plus I haven't had to kill anyone in a while.

- Starting to miss it? - Right about now I am.

- Yeah? - Zero, back to the car.

Attaboy.

You know, I'm not proud about the way things ended between us.

Conversation's over.

Playing Little House on the Prairie with a schoolteacher,

I mean, that just isn't you, Logan.

And you would know, huh?

- I would. - What do you want, Stryker?

Bradley was killed three days ago.

Wade before that.

I believe that someone is hunting down our old team.

- Anyone else? - As far as I know, Victor is safe.

But whoever it is has names, addresses.

I can take care of myself.

This is not about you, Logan.

Your country needs you.

I'm Canadian.

I know you, Logan! I know who you are!

For more infomation >> Wolverine Refuses To Rejoin Stryker | X-Men Origins Wolverine (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Neil deGrasse Tyson and AsapSCIENCE discuss immortality and the future of science education - Duration: 10:10.

For science!

Hi I'm Neil deGrasse Tyson and this is "Rising Stars." Today we're

talking with the creators of ASAP Science, one of the most innovative

YouTube channels all about science. Mitch Moffett and Greg Brown and they're

here right now!

So what were you thinking?!

So I went and taught in the UK

in this small mining town. If I put on just the YouTube page and it was

the only time they would stop throwing things at me and it

was literally just the YouTube — I wouldn't even have to put a video on!

They'd all be like, 'Oh what's gonna happen?'

- Stare at the blank YouTube screen in anticipation.

- Yeah! Or they would watch this maybe long drawn-out science

video and they were in silence. And so I think that what we started to realize

was, in fact, we could do something like this.

So what are some of your most

popular posted videos?

Well our most popular ones to, still to-date I think, is

the one about the dress, whether it was black or blue. We have one on the

microbiomes. Well, how much sleep do I need? Or why do I get hungover?

'Is masturbation good for you' is still growing very quickly, so there's other

- It's still swelling - Oh my God! That was good. It's still swelling.

No one liked my answer about the dress.

What was your answer?

My answer was, your brain is an awful data intake device

That's all. That's why we have science. So do you have a panel of

professional scientists reviewing?

No, we don't. We use science

information. We use journals. We use peer-reviewed studies and we think about

how we can take the studies and the language to explain it in the best way

that we can. And what we've done now and, we've essentially, is we've hired

writers who are just women. I don't know if it's us as gay men but we're like these women are just who we want to hire.

- Our channel was highly male centric and

the ideas that we thought about. And that is very true. - And it was engrained in us. Even though we

were gay men, everything was coming at it with this specific bias because we

were writing it.

So in a way, you are science journalists. That's what you're

doing. Your medium just isn't the printed word. Yeah.

That's really interesting

because it was almost even today that we were talking with this — making that

connection because sometimes what will happen is we'll make this video and then

like I read The New Yorker every week and sometimes I'll just read their science

section and be like, 'Wait we did that video and the information is quite similar' and I

think we we like to say that we're science communicators is what we're trying to do.

So what's — do you have a goal?

I think the overarching goal has always been

just to pique people's curiosity. In particular, we love that we have

fans that already love science, but it's like how do you find the people who

aren't intersecting with science in the first place?

I'm just thinking about

something: if you guys continue to be successful, it could transform education

in the schools.

We are not replacing teachers. I mean, we have three-minute

videos. A teacher has to spend at least an hour to an hour and a half with one

topic and engaging students for that long is obviously much more difficult

than once a week for three minutes. Same as dating someone. So I do think there is a

place for us to supplement teachers and engage kids and get them fascinated with

a topic and then dive into more but I definitely do think that, I mean Greg can

probably speak to this more because you were a teacher, but classrooms are obviously

transforming with technology and with the interests of kids and trying to

figure out 'OK how to we break out of the format and the structure that

schools have had for so long?' that obviously, in many cases, do not work

and don't cater to different styles of learning, either.

Students being able

to grasp onto what they're interested in first, instead of trying to force them to

be interested in something, is so powerful and education is shifting

towards that. How long is it gonna take to really get there is a big question and I

think that we're just hopeful that we can be a part of that process.

So, so you

guys efficiently communicate a lot of information in a way that's very

pleasing to the eye and to the ear. If you go to classical education, which slow

down, first learn this, and look, pause, and in the modern era, no! No.

That's very interesting and

we actually have a lot of our parents' friends who continually email us and

they'll be like slow down! And I'll feel really bad but I'll be like 'Girl, I think you're just old!' (Laughs)

I feel really bad but

it's a thread. We're like everyone else is keeping up.

By the way, that fact goes way

back. If you look at people writing about the future of computing and the internet

back in the '70s and '80s, they were worried that there'd be like so much

information our brains would melt. Today, anyone like over 60, they're saying

'No, there's too much information. It's moving too fast.' I said ask anyone under 30 that

same question. And I asked. My kids are like 15, 20, I say is there

too much information out there? And they say, 'Dad I don't even understand your

question? Why is that even a question?'

Is it coming at you too fast? 'What?'

They're born into it. It's a new

blog rate for the brain. So you guys are thriving in a medium that was only

recently invented. Is there some future that you look forward to?

Like what when we're older, and we're looking back and like 'Wow'

Like that? Is that what you mean? (Laughs) Because yeah, I think so.

- I think about that all the time. - Is it like living forever? - That's what you want to do.

I love the idea of living

forever. I often ask friends - It's very selfish of you, by the way. - Well I want everyone to live

forever like with me, OK? - That means no one new will be born unless you

move. Unless you colonize other planets. - Oh yeah, we got to get there.

- Just a couple of things - First colonize another planet, then I can live forever.

Another thing we've researched about is called

"utility fog" — have you heard of it? - No. - It's very much a concept.

It's like tons of micro

technologies that communicate with each other. - It's modular - This chair could be made

of this utility fog. It assembles and makes a chair and then as we leave, it

can disassemble and become something else.

Oh I see, because most of the time you're not using things for why they were designed.

Exactly and like for space and for overpopulation, I think the theory is

that you could have living modular headquarters and places that would

disappear when the function of them is not necessary because there's gonna be

less space.

But the idea that we somehow can control the environment and have it

serve our needs in that moment... - And it learns

But also, I was thinking about the other day about how, whenever you would watch a sci-fi movie

from the past and they would think of the future and driving, they would always

have someone in like a hovercraft, driving. Being like 'Look at

this new car!' But now, as they're getting with driverless cars and thinking

of how it's all gonna maybe be an algorithm, sorting each other out, I was

like it is so interesting that in the past, they couldn't have the foresight to

make the sci-fi movie where no, in fact, no one's driving.

Now we all love

science fiction movies, is there one that has the kind of future you want or is

there one in particular that you know you don't want?

"Children of Men," have you seen "Children of Men?"

Yes I have! - Fantastic movie. Disturbing. - That's disturbing. Oh my gosh.

Fascinating movie, but that's one I don't want.

That's when people are no longer able to reproduce.

That was the same director as the movie "Gravity?" - That's "Gravity," yes. Alfonso Cuarón.

One of my favorite directors, yeah. Did you like "Gravity?"

Yes I did! People thought

I hated it 'cause I said some stuff they could have done, ya know?

They overlooked some physics

But no, I thought it was brilliant.

I think when it comes to science fiction

movies where it's a world that I want is more rare.

Could it be Ray

Bradbury's famous comment when they said why are you showing us these futures

that are so disturbing. Is this what you think the future is? He

said, 'No.'

No I think that there's a lot of science fiction movies, you're right, are

rooted in a lot of fear and there can be a lot of good from that especially when

maybe it's something to do with climate change or like talking about natural

disasters and things like that. Because I do - Or artificial intelligence

Both of you have strong biology backgrounds, right? And so you might be

better equipped to think creatively about what alien life might look like.

Have you thought much about that? What are they likely to be made of? What's

successful on Earth? What would might likely be successful in terms of bio

functions on another planet? Have you thought much about that?

Yeah I

think it's obviously much more complicated to understand like what is

alien life in the first place? We intrinsically jump to decide that they

look like us. - Well 'cause of the actors in the rubber suits.

Exactly, in the sci-fi movie. But yeah I think that it's so

complicated to think about like if you think about that utility fog maybe it's

more of a life form that's not like mobile in the same way - At all - Exactly. That doesn't function

in a way that we can really predict.

I have a question for you.

- Yeah. - 'Cause I've always thought about this. Could aliens also be made of substances

that we wouldn't be able to see visually?

It's not likely, no, and I'll tell you why

Because I'm a scientist and I have dozens of senses because we have methods

and tools that measure things in your environment that your human physiology

has no clue is there. From multispectral imaging to gravitational fields to

ionizing radiation to polarization and so to say there's a thing we will not

detect, maybe, but we detect so much that you

already don't see

I see you what you mean. So if aliens come, we'll see them. In some way.

We'll find some

way to know so we know who to punch in the face. (Laughs). Where they are.

All right, well you may actually be a force in enabling that future based on your

influence of those who are touched by your videos. - Thank you so much! That's our hope.

For more infomation >> Neil deGrasse Tyson and AsapSCIENCE discuss immortality and the future of science education - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Standpunkt aus dem Volk: Gefahren der Digitalisierung im Bildungswesen | 06.11.2017 | kla.tv/11397 - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Standpunkt aus dem Volk: Gefahren der Digitalisierung im Bildungswesen | 06.11.2017 | kla.tv/11397 - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Cancer Tips: Several Ways to Keep Your House Cancer Free - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Cancer Tips: Several Ways to Keep Your House Cancer Free - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

THE PLACE FOR LGBT PEOPLE IN THE HEART OF GOD - Duration: 17:07.

For more infomation >> THE PLACE FOR LGBT PEOPLE IN THE HEART OF GOD - Duration: 17:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ever Us :15 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:16.

Being in love is an amazing thing.

Being in love with your best friend is everything.

Ever Us.

One diamond for your best friend, one for your true love.

For the one woman who's both.

Ever Us.

Available at Kay Jewelers.

For more infomation >> Ever Us :15 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Bulova :15 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:16.

Male penguins show their love with a pebble.

Some males, however, are smarter than others.

Save 25% on any Bulova watch at Kay, the number one jewelry store in America.

For more infomation >> Bulova :15 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

"Memorable Christmas" :15 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:16.

Every Christmas is memorable.

But a gift from Kay Jewelers makes it unforgettable.

Like these fabulous necklaces, perfect for layering.

At Kay, the number one memory maker in America.

For more infomation >> "Memorable Christmas" :15 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Le Vian :30 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:31.

[boy laughs]

[girl laughs]

Once, chocolate was the best thing you could ever give her.

And it still is.

Kay Jewelers presents Le Vian chocolate diamond jewelry.

A spectacular collection with stunning chocolate diamonds and rare gemstones.

At Kay the number one store for the chocolate she'll love forever.

For more infomation >> Le Vian :30 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

CO-IMAGINE A FUTURISTIC SENSITIVE CITY WITH SYLVIE GENDREAU AT THE WORLD DESIGN SUMMIT - Duration: 5:45.

It's my talk at the World Design Summit in Montreal

Architects, urban planners, designers in different field are coming

to exchange their vision of how can we improve the world

The theme is ten days to change the world

My talk is ten minutes to tell the story of how we can change the world through design

This is great, I had conversations with many architects

Alex McDowell who did clips with Madonna and film with Steven Spielberg

will be one of my next guest at They Make me Smarter for the podcast

and I had the opportunity to have a chat with Moshe Safdie the architect who designed the Habitat 67

we celebrate in Montreal the 50th anniversary of this innovative project at that time

Let's see what Moshe Safdie has to say

I think that the future of housing and the future of urbanism has to go three-dimensional

It is not possible anymore to plan a city on paper two dimensional

and hope that it makes any sense

we need to recognize that the city is made up of many layers

and vertical and horizontal circulation can occur on many layers

and that opens up the possibilities for creating gardens and parks and public spaces

at various levels in the city

because what we want is to have more contact with nature

more opportunity for light to penetrate and come in more open views

and you cannot achieve that in the traditional planning mechanism

you need to reform it and conceive of it as something

which is more planning space than planning land

that's I think is the future of urbanism

It's a bit of the chaos my talk was supposed to be in a room

but someone else is there

and a group of people were waiting for my presentation

so they complained to the organizer

to make a short story

finally, I will do my presentation in the light garden in the exhibition

so that should be more fun

It was so great to be in the light garden

Have you seen even children asked to join the project?

all these people didn't know each other

and they co-create they shared their dream visions of cities of tomorrow

So, now I'm inviting you to join us

and please follow the next events

we will meet other group

The Project is just at its beginning

For more infomation >> CO-IMAGINE A FUTURISTIC SENSITIVE CITY WITH SYLVIE GENDREAU AT THE WORLD DESIGN SUMMIT - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] 21 Savage x Offset x Metro Boomin Type Beat | Ain't Afraid (Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> [FREE] 21 Savage x Offset x Metro Boomin Type Beat | Ain't Afraid (Prod. by SammieSosza) - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

"Memorable Christmas" :30 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:31.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

♪ [snoring]

"I'm watching that."

"Ewe."

Every Christmas is memorable.

But a gift from Kay Jewelers makes it unforgettable.

Because it's more than a gift it's a memory she'll wear forever.

Like these fabulous necklaces, perfect for layering.

Stackable bracelets and other gifts she's sure to love.

At Kay, the number one memory maker in America.

For more infomation >> "Memorable Christmas" :30 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ever Us :30 Commercial from Kay Jewelers - Duration: 0:31.

There's no one I'd rather hit the road with.

No one I'd rather have dinner and a movie with.

No one I'd rather lean on.

Being in love is an amazing thing.

Being in love with your best friend is everything.

Ever Us.

One diamond for your best friend.

One for you true love.

For the one woman in your life who's both.

Ever Us.

Available at Kay Jewelers.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét