Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 9 2018

hey guys get your drawing tools ready because we're gonna draw a Brachiosaurus

okay let's draw our Brachiosaurus I just think of Howdytoons every time I say

Brachiosaurus do you guys like Howdytoons my kids love Howdytoons

anyway this is what a Brachiosaurus looks like and I'm just gonna look for

shapes here let's just draw on top at this like his body to me this looks like

one big triangle yeah like this and his neck um it's like it's like one long

straw to me so yeah just draw a long rectangle and just connect it to the

triangle of the body there you go and the head sticks out like this with a little bump at the top

and for his leg oh these are massive legs looks like this with a

rectangle at the bottom did you know Brachiosaurus hind legs are shorter than

his fore legs kind of strange for a four-legged animal but yeah you can see

that here right the toes little triangles alright let's see how that looks

okay so that's kind of the shape of our Brachiosaurus okay so lets lower opacity and

we will draw on top of this okay so

draw it ahead like a circle yeah because I think a circle might look better than

a rectangle and little bump and then neck mmm

just try to connect the neck in the body here let's see if I can do this all

right and then just kind of curve it no okay let's try one more time okay down

and up oh the neck is so thin okay why am I so bad at this

okay let's try again okay maybe I'll just start from the back and down I'll

worry about the head later okay and then I'll draw the head a little bump on the

top okay that looks a little better okay and then for his legs make it into like

this little cup or vase like shape yeah shorter vases for the back legs

forgot one more leg okay four right one two three four good Brachiosaurus has

four legs I'm just gonna erase some of these lines that I don't need clean up

that clean up that I'll leave a little bit there okay in the legs

yup line should not be there and that line should not be there okay oh wait I

need an eye and a smile of course because if you're a

Brachiosaurus you should be happy I mean you're huge you're big you're a big-time

dinosaur should be happy okay let's color him in

do you guys hear that oh no I think Henry is fighting again

Henry's my rooster let me just go see what he's doing and I'll be right

back okay don't go anywhere keep my eye on that Brachiosaurus I'll be right back

Henry stop that. stop fighting with the ducks. if you don't stop fighting you'll have no desert tonight

oh my goodness our henry is always fighting with the ducks.

what hey um what happened to the Brachiosaurus where did it go I mean I

don't see him no he's not even in any of the layers

we lost our Brachiosaurus how's this possible oh I'm really sorry guys I I

don't think we could finish this drawing lesson let me think of something and

I'll try to make another video okay I'm really sorry you guys. how did it get away?

hey guys I hope that was still fun I'm really sorry we lost our dinosaur I'm just

gonna blame this guy over here there's henry.

yeah he looks guilty but I have some ideas so be sure to subscribe so that

yeah we could follow up and I'll try to make another video we'll try to find that

Brachiosaurus okay alright thanks for watching

troublemaker

For more infomation >> How to draw a brachiosaurus for kids - Dinosaur Fairy Tales - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Грибной суп из шампиньонов, грибной суп с рисом и картошкой - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Грибной суп из шампиньонов, грибной суп с рисом и картошкой - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Подкаст: Gearbest.com изменил правила применения поинтов (GB Points, баллов). Gearbest все? - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Подкаст: Gearbest.com изменил правила применения поинтов (GB Points, баллов). Gearbest все? - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Against The Sun - Rootkit ft Anna Yvette [Vantory Release] - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Against The Sun - Rootkit ft Anna Yvette [Vantory Release] - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Steve Miller Band - Take The Money And Run (Live) - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Steve Miller Band - Take The Money And Run (Live) - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 'MARSHMELLO' INTROS 2018 ! BEST INTROS ! - Duration: 2:50.

Marshmello

Marshmello Intro Template

Leave a Like

Subscribe for more !

And enjoy this Top Intro Templates

called

TOP 10 MARSHMELLO INTROTEMPLATES

For more infomation >> TOP 10 'MARSHMELLO' INTROS 2018 ! BEST INTROS ! - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

रव्याचे गुलाबजाम | How to make Rava Glabjamun | Suji Ke Gulab Jamun | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 318 - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> रव्याचे गुलाबजाम | How to make Rava Glabjamun | Suji Ke Gulab Jamun | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 318 - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

దారుణం 40 మందికి ఎయిడ్స్ ఎక్కించిన డాక్టర్|| Doctor Inject Virus To 40 Members || Viral News - Duration: 2:18.

Doctor Inject Virus To 40 Members

For more infomation >> దారుణం 40 మందికి ఎయిడ్స్ ఎక్కించిన డాక్టర్|| Doctor Inject Virus To 40 Members || Viral News - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Permission - Movie - Duration: 1:38:09.

For more infomation >> Permission - Movie - Duration: 1:38:09.

-------------------------------------------

Bomb City - Movie - Duration: 1:38:27.

For more infomation >> Bomb City - Movie - Duration: 1:38:27.

-------------------------------------------

Basmati Blues - Movie - Duration: 1:46:07.

For more infomation >> Basmati Blues - Movie - Duration: 1:46:07.

-------------------------------------------

SSC Exam 2018 Economics Exclusive Question And Answer. - Duration: 25:08.

SSC Exam

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét