Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 9 2018

Am I living? I just live on

The day goes on

They look happy I feel no envy

My happy memories are filled with you

I don't have any excuses for us ending this way

I try my best to not show my feelings

I wanna be cool over the farewell.

I miss myself

I hate these sleepless nights

That day repeats itself

Nothing can change even when I go back in time,

but I won't let you go

Nothing can change

Should I leave things that can't be changed

Just like a drama If I get one more chance to talk to you

What would I say

I ponder and I go over what happened everyday

I don't know why

Even though I look okay,

I hate myself locked up in the past

What should I do

Nothing can change even when I go back in time,

but I won't let you go

(I'll hold you tight)

Why are you so well?

I hurt so much.

Now you're so far away.

Now you're so far,

So far away.

Baby I'm trying to be brave

but I miss when you were here.

Every night I lie awake in pain

cause I miss when you were here.

Our memories That we made together

Are so priceless to me.

Though time had passed,

your pictures are still in my phone

Not even erased one

I often ask how you are Seeing the video of you smiling

How you doing, you know

I never cry. Without you I'm just

Sad, girl. That's how I am.

I hate your friends, they aren't genuine.

I don't blame anyone.

After all, you listened to things that you wanted to.

I miss my happy-self

I hate these sleepless nights

That day repeats itself

Nothing can change even when I go back in time,

but I won't let you go

(I'll hold you tight)

Why are you so well?

I hurt so much.

Now you're so far away.

Now you're so far,

so far away.

So far away.

For more infomation >> Nick&Sammy (닉앤쌔미) - "Far away" Lyric video - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

The frogs that headbutt their enemies | Natural History Museum - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> The frogs that headbutt their enemies | Natural History Museum - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

The Next Level... - KineMaster Tricks - Duration: 1:01.

Did you see Sugar Fountain?

Here are a bunch of similar tricks you can do in KineMaster with some help from PicsArt!

For more infomation >> The Next Level... - KineMaster Tricks - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ep 59 - Czech Republic (part 2) - Around Europe on a Motorcycle - Honda Transalp 700 - Duration: 10:01.

Good morning form Cesky Krumlov

A very beautiful small own of South Bohemia in Czech Republic

Very known for the Krumlov castle, which is one of the biggest castles of the country.

At 1992 the city centre became part of the Unesco world heritage sites because of it's medieval architecture.

Its a nice place... Very touristic...

The prices are very touristic as well.. Almost double of the normal prices of the country.

I am riding through Moravia National Park.

Very nice small villages on the way.

The weather is really nice... extremely nice I would say...

Its very very hot.

And to those that are wondering when is this recorded, today is the 31st of July.

Thats how things go

You search in your maps mobile app for a "picnic site"...

You find the one that is closer to the lake and has a dirt road leading there.

and you hope that everything will be alright.

Good morning from Brno

I found a group of crazy Germans, that are coming to Brno to watch the race for the last 46 years.

Thats long before Brno had a racing track, and the race was taking place in the streets.

Today we are visiting the city and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we gonna spent it all day in the track.

2nd day in the camping place, with the crazy Germans.

We have lots of beer.

These guys are going to either eat or drink...

... and they eat only twice per day.

Good morning. 6th of August today and today is the race day.

MotoGP Brno 2017

The time is 7:30 and the place is packed with people.

Thats a dead end.

I will have to go back for about 20km

You know that you are in Czech Republic, when you are in a residential area and one of the houses has

3 army vehicles parked outside. And one of the is an armoured vehicle as well.

A little bit further of Kutna Hora there is this chapel which is called Kostnice Sedlec Ossuary.

And it has a room in which the bones of dead people are placed.

For the prices of Czechia is a bit expensive because is a well known touristic attraction. it about €4,5

Make sure you are subscribed to the channel.

I don't like to repeat my self all the time.

Grandma, make sure you are subscribed to the channel and then you are going to receive an e-mail..

- a letter, with the post - saying that I uploaded a new video.

Don't call me every now and then to ask how am I doing!

Subscribe so you can watch the video.

For more infomation >> Ep 59 - Czech Republic (part 2) - Around Europe on a Motorcycle - Honda Transalp 700 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

AnDiX VS Нестер — СОСТЯЗАНИЕ ЮТУБЕРОВ В CS:GO #1 - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> AnDiX VS Нестер — СОСТЯЗАНИЕ ЮТУБЕРОВ В CS:GO #1 - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

TICK TOCK...CAN THEY SAVE MARIAH? || PEI SERIES #3 - Duration: 6:13.

Mr. Adams, its just one name. just one name.

Can you wipe it off?

No breaking the rules.

You cannot wipe any of the names on the wall.

Why? Did you use permanent marker?

Mr adams, the name you written is my sister's name.

I am trying to stop her from dying.

You have had families before. You must definitely understand.

I'm already dead.

Good point. Good. point.

What i'm trying to say is...

Nooo...breaking the rules.

Mr adams, i'm telling you that my sister is going to die but...

you are adamant that you can't break the rules.

what is the meaning of this?

YOU SHOULDN'T SHOUT AT MR ADAMS.

STOP SHOUTING AT MR ADAMS!

Shouting? When did i shout? I don't even know the meaning of shouting.

You are being very rude.

Malina, don't irritate me!

She's not answering the phone.

I can't believe you didn't tell me anything!

Its like a big family secret.

You can see dead people?

first grandma died.

second, stella aunt died...which you didn't tell me about...

and now mariah periyamma is on her way to dying...

what's happening here?

If there is birth, there is definitely death.

Only if there is no death, should we be surprised.

We shouldn't be scared of death.

Mother, we are talking about your sister here. How can be so careless?

That's my habit.

What is wrong with your neck?

Nothing. Nothing.

I'll be back soon.

Keep trying Mariah's phone.

I'll be back.

I was trying to signal you, amada.

What's the point?

My neck is twisted now.

Did mr adams wipe the name off?

No, mr adams isn't cooperating.

Did you learn anything about mariah after talking to your spirit friends?

I was thinking of asking my spirit friends but...

but everyone of them is busy haunting their families.

They are very busy. They don't have the time.

But, i am a great police officer, would i come empty handed?

Esther?

Who is this?

Esther, this is Amada, mariah's youngest sister.

Amada, this Esther, mariah's lawyer.

Lawyer? You are dead too?

She has been dead only for a few hours.

She is very new to this death journey.

Esther, you okay?

i guess.

For new dead people, the spirit world might be a little weird at first...

you will soon get used to it.

huh...okay...

Esther, tell Amada about Mariah.

I am Mariah's lawyer.

For a few days, we have been getting alot of threats.

but we know who has been sending the threats.

Its the new don.

Mariah akka has been the don in our area for the past 10 years.

Don?

Yes, our father was a big don in the earlier days.

That must have rubbed off on her.

To take mariah's place, first he have to kill her.

He started killing the people around her first.

Is that why they killed you?

Don't worry

They didn't target you and kill you.

They have killed you as part of the gang.

So..don't take it to heart.

okay...

I think the new don is the one trying to kill Mariah.

I think so too.

Our whole family is roaming around like spirits.

Father, mother, you, now mariah...then gabriella...finally me?

Actually, it sounds good.

We can haunt the cemetries as a family.

the way you are talking, it looks like you yourself will take your gun and make me into a spirit.

Mariah will be safe as long as she has her parang with her.

parang?

She still has that parang?

Do you remember that parang?

She loved that parang.

When she younger, she even used to cut her bread with that parang.

wait...the new don...what if he had already killed her while we were talking?

My police friends are whiffing out Mariah.

If her life was in danger, i will be notified immediately!

Without us knowing, there is no way Mariah can die!

For more infomation >> TICK TOCK...CAN THEY SAVE MARIAH? || PEI SERIES #3 - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Jack & Beans: Documentario su Nintendo, Anarchia e il Team Dimenticato | Fuori Orario Videoludico - Duration: 30:02.

For more infomation >> Jack & Beans: Documentario su Nintendo, Anarchia e il Team Dimenticato | Fuori Orario Videoludico - Duration: 30:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kareena Kapoor, Mira Rajput, Alia Bhatt - All Join Karan Johar Twins Yash And Roohi Birthday Bash - Duration: 3:24.

Kareena Kapoor, Mira Rajput, Alia Bhatt - All Join Karan Johar Twins Yash & Roohi Birthday Bash

For more infomation >> Kareena Kapoor, Mira Rajput, Alia Bhatt - All Join Karan Johar Twins Yash And Roohi Birthday Bash - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Erros de gravação: tag natalina| Recording errors: tag Christmas - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Erros de gravação: tag natalina| Recording errors: tag Christmas - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Turtle Beach GGs – VfL Wolfsburg: FIWC 2017 - Duration: 6:48.

My name is Timox, I'm a professional esport player for VfL Wolfsburg.

My name is Benedikt Saltzer, I'm a professional esport player for VfL Wolfsburg.

Being part of a team such as Wolfsburg is very important for me.

We are a really big family.

I'm really, really, really happy that I'm a part of VfL Wolfsburg.

We played so much together, we work together.

They always push me to the next level.

We always try to perform better and better and better.

I just wanted to make them proud. Which, make me even better,

because I was training even harder than before.

And I think it worked out quite good for me.

The start of my time in London was... very bad.

It's a group stage - Timo will probably have a hard time fighting in the tournament.

Unlucky for me, I had some exams, so I mostly watched the whole tournament from home.

We had 7 group games, and I lost the first 4.

I was really, really nervous about games,

because I can't really help him, because I was so far away.

I thought, "OK, I can check, and fly home tomorrow."

And they said, "Come on, just try and win your last games. Maybe you have a chance to go through."

And then I said, "OK, I will try and win them all."

But, after a while, you could see that he was better, but unlucky...

and after 3 games you can see he was not unlucky any more,

he would just dominate his opponent.

And, in the end, it was a happy end for me.

"He finished strong, he actually ended up crawling somehow into a 3rd position..."

I have never played Prinsipe before, so it was our fist match up,

and his play style didn't look too dangerous...

"There's Ronaldo, going to shoot, and it's in! It's Timox who breaks the deadlock here!"

If Timo scores one goal, he's on a rush, he always make one more goal, one more goal...

"Ronaldo's breaking on 3, he's got no support - Oh, and he goes for a goal, and just like that he makes it 2-0!"

I just wanted to put my A-game on again.

That's what matters for a big tournament.

"He's got Pogba arriving, cuts it across - And it's an easy tap in!

And Timox makes it 3-0!"

I thought "OK, it's over now. I can just calm down, relax, and feel the game out."

"Well, maybe not..."

I was thinking about, "Hmm, maybe he could choke."

FIFA is a game which everything can change in seconds.

"You got to come on at some point, there's a pull across - and Messi's gonna slot it in."

There was a moment, I thought, "OK, now... It's over. He can't score anymore.

Just keep the ball... and you're through to the finals."

"There's a good chance for Dembélé - slides it in, and that's 4-2!"

"And it will be 4-2 in the opener, for Timox."

That's... when the mind games come back into play.

In the second leg, it was completely different game to the first leg.

" - Oh wow, first touch!"

I choked very badly.

I was just... angry, that I didn't kill the game out before.

"Prinsipe looks set. Don't forget - Oh he's done it again..."

Timo... yeah, shaked a little bit.

I was a bit worried if it could go wrong, because everything can happen.

He had the momentum on his side, which is very important as well.

And I thought that, I'm out.

"Now Son on the edge of the box - he's gonna do it alone.

Ohhhh, and he's put it in!

...and Timox, head in hands, and no wonder."

I broke inside.

For me, it was a lose after the 5th goal from the Italian guy.

I was just very... sad and angry at the same time.

I am staring at my computer and can't believe it.

People were like, "No, Timo is giving himself up. Why is he so sad about it?"

I put my head on the table, because I had to think about what I can do now.

I was like, "No no no, he's not giving himself up. He's just disappointed,

and thinking really rapidly - how can he change something about it."

In the situation, I, yeah, can't imagine that he can come to the final again.

"Header" are really unpredictable in FIFA. Sometimes you do perfect crossing and they go in.

Sometimes they are really weak.

In the 86th minute, I think, I got a corner, and I put Messi as a taker.

I saw Ramos in the middle, and I just was hoping,

"Come on, Ramos. You can do this."

"Wants to try to get one of those inswingers. It's a cheap, early -

GOAL! It's in!

Oh my word, what a game!"

It was completely crazy. I didn't see something like that before.

A really big, clutch moment.

My head was finally back at 100%, I was the old Timox again.

I was thinking, "Yeah, 'FIFA 17 Timo' is back."

"It is full time,

we are going to a Golden Goal."

My coach was coming to me, I said, "Come on, I've got this. Trust me."

That's all I said. Then he said, "OK, come on. You got this."

"So, here we go ladies and gentlemen, this is literally it.

Next goal does win."

He's normally, he's such a strong mental player.

I know that he can win the Golden Goal. The momentum was, again, on his side.

Everyone knew in this room how good these guys are, everyone was on their feet and cheering for both.

When I had the ball on the right side of the halfway line, I already know what I could do.

"Is he going to be able to capitalize now, Timox?"

And then I'd pass it to Ronaldo, and then he only had one defender left.

"...will knock it inside. Is he in?"

I knew that maybe one good skill move could do it, or maybe one more pass.

Timox is one of the players who will use many skills.

I had to choose which play will be the best one right now, and I decided to make a McGeady Spin.

Then I was one-on-one with the keeper, and after I pressed Circle,

I already stand up a little bit, because I just knew, "OK, it has to go in."

And everyone was jumping up and just screaming how crazy it was.

"... towards Ronaldo, he turns - he's gonna score!

He does score! Timo puts it away! And wins the game to move through,

into the final on the PlayStation."

I was going crazy, I was so happy.

I get my mobile phone, and write him, "Yeah man! You did it! You did it!"

As a manager, obviously it was not good, because you almost died.

That goal was in conversation in the whole club here.

It's the biggest tournament in FIFA, and finishing this high,

especially with this goal in the semi-final,

in the Golden Goal situation, is something I will never forget.

For more infomation >> Turtle Beach GGs – VfL Wolfsburg: FIWC 2017 - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

№3 как использовать для рассылки ManyChat Facebook-Messenger #300сммсоветов от Тимура Тажетдинова - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> №3 как использовать для рассылки ManyChat Facebook-Messenger #300сммсоветов от Тимура Тажетдинова - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Egg Stew | Egg and Tomato Stew | Jikoni Magic - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> Egg Stew | Egg and Tomato Stew | Jikoni Magic - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Sugar Fountain - KineMaster Tricks - Duration: 3:06.

Place your device on a tripod, and record a clip with some motion in it.

Open KineMaster. Tap Media and import the video you've just recorded.

Drag the timeline, and find a good point to start.

Tap Trim/Split, then Trim to left of playhead.

Drag the timeline, and find a good point to end.

Tap Trim/Split, then Trim to right of playhead.

What's left is the best part of the clip.

Tap the video, and then tap ... on the Action Bar. Tap Duplicate. Repeat about 5 times.

Tap one of the clips, then tap Capture Frame, then Capture and save frame at playhead.

Open PicsArt. Tap Edit and import the captured frame.

Tap Tools at the bottom. Select Free Crop.

We're going to use the brush tool to mask everything except the sugar. Make sure to leave a little space on the sides.

Save the photo.

Open KineMaster. Tap Layer. Tap Media. Import the image made with PicsArt.

Tap Split Screen, then select Full Screen.

Adjust the image's timeline so that it fits the video.

That's all!

For more infomation >> Sugar Fountain - KineMaster Tricks - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mr.Limbad Menyaksikan Ceramah Ustadz Abdul Somad (Hukum Rambut Gimbal??) - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Mr.Limbad Menyaksikan Ceramah Ustadz Abdul Somad (Hukum Rambut Gimbal??) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

#FriYAY: Myra's Cards Of Fate - Duration: 2:07.

Take 12!

How much longer?

Hello online followers!

Mystic Myra here...

To bring you news about your future, that you can't afford to miss...

At The Dog In The Pond... Saint Valentine's Day.

Cleo, we're live! You're all over the place!

I didn't think we were going live.

Well, are we taping?

What?

Recording...

Oh, I knew I should have got Prince to do this.

When he posted his topless window cleaning, it went virus!

Can we do this another time? Because I've got stuff to do.

No! I need to cash in on me gift!

People come from far and wide I'm telling you...

London, Manchester, Liverpool...

Crewe.

Just to get a reading with Mystic Myra.

It's Saint Valentine's Day, anything could happen.

Are you alright?

Are you having a hot flush?

I'm coming into my powers...

My powers...

Auntie Myra, I've known you for nineteen years and you have never mentioned these powers once.

The universe is mapping something out for me, Cleo.

I can see the future.

Alright then, well tell me what my pathetic love life's got in store.

I can...

For two quid.

No! This is a load of rubbish!

You know what? Sometimes I even wonder if you're a proper McQueen!

Spiritualism and Mysticalism, it runs through our very veins!

That's what makes us McQueen women so desirable.

Let's just get this done, otherwise no one's ever gonna see it.

Come on then.

What are we on now? Take what?

Go!

Take 13.

If you are scared about your future, you need to ask yourself...

Why?

For more infomation >> #FriYAY: Myra's Cards Of Fate - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

les coques des macaronsدخلي شوفي معيا وصفة المكارون بطريقه سهلة وبسيطة - Duration: 20:16.

For more infomation >> les coques des macaronsدخلي شوفي معيا وصفة المكارون بطريقه سهلة وبسيطة - Duration: 20:16.

-------------------------------------------

EN POPÜLER ABONELERİM!! ( GIDAABİ) - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> EN POPÜLER ABONELERİM!! ( GIDAABİ) - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Most Beautiful Azan ever heard || With best English Translation || Call to prayer || Must watch - Duration: 4:06.

4x Allahu Akbar. Translation: ALLAH (God) is [the] Greatest. Describe: {(Greatest from everything) A human should feel itself a zero, because its a creation of the Almighty ALLAH (God) whom should not be proud of themselves for what is happening in the world! If we put zero after one, that makes us some, but if we put zero before one, that makes us absolutely nothing, so becoming zero and standing after one is the actual success. So one (1) is The Almighty ALLAH (God) and Zero (0) is you (A human)}!

2x Ash-hadu an-la ilaha illa llah Translation: I bear witness that there is no deity except ALLAH (God). Describe: {witnesses are those people who believe in The Almighty ALLAH (God), Almighty ALLAH (God) Who lives in the heart of every human (but only the believers can feel HIM and recognize HIM). Those are the better Believers whose lifestyle is according to the Muslims, which The Almighty ALLAH (God, our creator) likes us to do and to convert into Muslims and start joining the successful people here (Earth) and after here!}

2x Ash-hadu anna Muħammadan-Rasulullah Translation: I bear witness that Mohammad is the Messenger of God. Describe: {witnesses are those people who believe in Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him), The Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) Who is very near from the hearts of every human (but only the believers can feel Him and recognize Him). Those are the better Believers whose lifestyle is according to the Muslims, which The Almighty ALLAH (God) likes!}

2x Hayya 'ala s-salah Translation: Come to prayer ('salat'). Describe: {Prayer is the name of adoration, worshipping and, what The Almighty ALLAH (God) said to do. People who recognized the Almighty ALLAH and The Prophet Mohammad (Peace be Upon Him) only they start teaching, telling, preaching people to turn to Almighty ALLAH before time is up. Helping people recognizing themselves, The Almighty ALLAH and The Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). This act is called ''Straight Path'' (Siraat-e-Mustaqeem). Which The Almighty ALLAH (God) asked us to come. As HE (God) sent us here in this world (Earth) to do this, and which HE (God) likes the most. This is the best Prayer!}

2x Hayya 'ala 'l-falah Translation: Come to success. Describe: {People who recognized The Almighty ALLAH (God) and The Prophet Mohammad (Peace be Upon Him) only they start teaching, telling, preaching people to turn to Almighty ALLAH (God) before times up. Helping people recognizing themselves, The Almighty ALLAH (God) and The Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). This act is called ''Straight Path'' (Siraat-e-Mustaqeem). Which The Almighty ALLAH (God) asked us to come. As HE (God) sent us here in this world (Earth) to do this, and which HE (God) likes the most. This is the path of ''Successful'' people!}

2x Assalaat-u-Khair-um-minan-naom Translation: Prayer is better than the Sleeping Describe: {(A Wake up call) A call to get up not only from the sleeping of these eyes who are parts of our body but from the sleeping of inside of our hearts (Eyes of our spiritual body). To wake up your spirituality by Praying and worshiping the Almighty ALLAH (God) as HE (God) asked for. Which we will be asked about on the Day of Judgment from us (Human). If you are still breathing, wake up. Turn to Almighty ALLAH (God) before times up!}

2x Allāhu Akbar Translation: Allah (God) is Greatest. Describe: {(Greatest from everything) A human should feel itself a zero, because it's a creation of the Almighty ALLAH (God) whom should not be proud of themselves for what is happening in the world (Earth) and what are you doing in this world (Earth), so credit should and always goes to The Almighty ALLAH (God)}

1x La ilaha illa-Allah Translation: There is no deity except Allah (God). Describe: No one should do worship of other than The Almighty ALLAH (God), it's because who ever came in this world as a prophet, they always preached us (people) to turn to The Almighty ALLAH (God), only to recognize HIM (God) and accept HIM (God) only as your Creator (The GOD) and to worship of. We all sent here (Earth) by The Almighty ALLAH from the other world which is very near of HIM, that's called ''LAHOOT''. Our "Spiritual body" created there by HIM (God) and lived 4000 years looking to The Almighty ALLAH (God). We are sent here to just recognize HIM only but it will be possible only if a human will recognize (him/her) itself first. Recognizing the Almighty ALLAH (God) is the only purpose of our lives. Do as HE wants before times up!}

Note: Do not go for help towards people who didn't recognize the Almighty ALLAH (God) and The Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him). People who called "WALI-UL-LLAH", only and only they can help you if you really want to recognize ''The GOD'', recognize yourself first, then you can recognize The Almighty ALLAH (GOD) and then The Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him).. Unless we don't recognize ourselves, we can not understand the Almighty ALLAH (The GOD) Thanks!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét