Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 12 2018

♪ Zack Morris is trash ♪

(bell ringing)

- [Narrator] Zack Morris tells Kelly he's never

felt this way, but he's extra double

horned up and wants to go steady.

Zack threatens to murder Kelly's interrupting brother.

- [Zack] Wanna live till tomorrow?

- [Narrator] Then pushes her to answer.

She needs to sleep on it.

Zack whines for a kiss like an infant.

Zack announces Baysides hottest babe will be his any minute,

because of course she'll say yes.

Then Zack sees a new woman

and goes sparkle-vision speechless.

He's extra triple horned up,

he didn't even know that was possible.

She's Jennifer.

- I'm Zack,

and I'm in love.

- [Narrator] Kelly who?

Kelly has Zack's answer after poetry class.

Zack doesn't give a squirrels anus.

Belding tells the school it's time for flu shots,

and don't be afraid of a little prick.

There's a huge blond one roaming the halls.

Kelly reads her poem about a special someone,

but while she's pouring her heart out,

Zack daydreams away to sparkle town

to instead hear that woman he just met.

Belding calls in the first round of flu shots.

Jesse needs glasses.

She foolishly turns to Zack for support.

- Zack, do you think guys like girls who wear glasses?

- No way.

- [Narrator] Zack's not a fan of anything that helps

a young lady see she's making a mistake.

Turns out Jennifer is the new nurse.

Zack goes full bozo mode again.

Stammering and staring.

- Would you like to sit down?

- Oh no, I prefer being held.

- [Narrator] Gross and sad.

Then gives her the weird dead eyes.

Who would ever want that?

Truly awful.

Let's see how Zack handles the best news ever.

- Well, I guess you know the answer, it's yes.

- That's great Kel, so what was the question?

- [Narrator] Scum of the earth.

Kelly suspects Zack is into someone else,

which seems unlikely as Kelly is made of rainbows and joy,

but Jesse will investigate.

Zack's rehearsing his creepiest wassup

in his ugliest suit.

Jesse wants answers, Zack makes her promise

not to tell anyone, but he's in love

with the new nurse, barf.

Jesse wonders how Kelly will take getting dumped.

Zack says slow down with that dumped talk,

no reason he can't have a second, less hot girlfriend.

You can own a Porsche and still ride the bus sometimes.

Jesse, incredulous, asks if Zack plans to date them both.

Sounds good to Zack, who fantasizes about a future

where he's a famous surgeon and Kelly and Jennifer

assist his reckless malpractice

in between sticky threesomes.

Kelly wants intel.

Jesse, honoring Zack's ass-covering vow of silence,

says vague nothings, and is now complicity constructing

Kelly's road to misery.

Zack limps in, he needs to see the nurse, alone!

Zack jogs away.

Zack runs his slimy suit game on this poor woman

trying to do her job.

- Oh, what can I do for ya?

- Oh boy, now there's a question.

- [Narrator] Then mutters some inconsistent symptoms.

- Wonder what's going on in that body of yours.

- [Narrator] And closes with his I've got a boner face.

Jennifer will be right back.

But when Slater arrives for his shot,

Zack thinks its the nurse.

He says he's in love, through a curtain,

with no eye contact, like all people

who are serious about commitment do.

Then wraps up his aggressively desperate sales pitch.

- This is the real thing, don't fight it,

just go with the flow.

- [Narrator] Slater has a fear needles and offers to keep

this quiet, if Zack takes his flu shot for him.

Zack tells Screech he did some soul searching,

and being faithful holds less appeal than banging around.

But because losing Zack will crush Kelly,

she'll need a human distraction from the agony,

who won't make Zack jealous.

Wow, how thoughtful.

Screech says Melvin, from chess club, is the perfect nerd

who won't threaten his tiny ego.

Zack, who wanted exclusivity yesterday,

says they should see other people using a condescending,

mindless metaphor about how they're both nuts

that need room to grow into trees.

He really should have paid more attention in poetry class.

Kelly wants to know if there's someone else.

Zack promises there isn't another student.

Mastering the art of not lying his ass off,

Kelly is devastated and eternally angry at all men

for being so blindly scorned without reason.

Slater and Jesse talk in code about Zack's secret,

but Lisa cracks the case.

And because she didn't promise anything, tells the nurse.

Jennifer is shocked and disgusted, but says she knows

how to deal with sick people.

Jennifer calls Zack in

on what appears to be very casual Friday.

She knows what he likes her and she hasn't been

able to stop thinking about the nervous mumbling virgin

who can't dress for shit and keeps bugging her at work.

Zack's nothing like her violent, pro-wrestler husband.

Then she starts talking about marrying Zack and having kids.

Fearing for his life and adult responsibilities,

beyond that of wearing a tie,

Zack yells he has a girlfriend,

a lie, and being scared to death

has really made him come around on monogamy

and not sexually harassing the faculty.

Zack goes to Kelly's, but she's hanging with Melvin,

who is way cooler and hotter than Zack.

And Kelly is ready for someone who appreciates her

and isn't a shady turd.

And we never see nurse Jennifer ever again,

because the shame of violating her nurses pledge

to teach a youth a much needed lesson was too much to bear

and she probably fucking killed herself.

Let's review.

Zack Morris badgered Kelly into a relationship

to possess the prettiest girl in school.

Then forgot all about her, the first new woman he saw.

And when he learned his crush is school staff,

continued being gross and inappropriate.

Then, when Kelly said yes, pretended he didn't know

what she's talking about,

causing intense mental anguish and confusion.

While Zack very poorly tried to seduce this older woman,

letting every friend know except Kelly.

Then after breaking Kelly's heart,

damaging all her future relationships,

to pursue a thing that was never going to happen,

and he couldn't handle even if it did,

had to be terrorized into wanting to make things right.

And was bested by a guy he set up to be his deliberately

inferior replacement, only anyone

is better than Zack Morris.

Zack Morris is trash.

♪ Zack Morris is trash ♪

(bell ringing)

For more infomation >> The Time Zack Morris Dumped His Girlfriend To Harass The School Nurse - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Das luxuriöseste Autohaus der Welt ? Bugatti Chiron, Porsche 918, McLaren 720S | Simon Motorsport - Duration: 11:27.

We will play a little game now and count how many Aventadors there are.

Aventador, another one, Aventador.

Alright people, I am in Dubai.

And as you know, every time I am in Dubai, I visit some luxury car dealership.

I have already been to "Exotic Cars", "Room NO3" and this time I have seen that there's a new one.

Well, it's not actually new it has just expanded.

Really huge, a 20 meters long sign on the Sheikh Zayed Road, VIP Motors.

I believe that this one is by far the biggest and most awesome exotic car dealer on the whole planet.

I'll show you what there is. Welcome!

Just a Bugatti Chiron right there.

A Veyron right next to it because you obviously need two.

A 918.

Aventador SV, look at it.

A 991 Turbo S, I'd say.

Ouh, a McLaren 720S.

This thing by the way, has the 4.0 L V8 biturbo

and is ex works faster than this vehicle here.

Faster than a Bugatti Veyron.

Just wanted you to know that. The colour is absolutely stunning.

I'll show you everything else as well.

I've already gotten a ride in a McLaren 720.

I have to say that the cars are just nuts.

Let's continue. A GT3 RS there, of course in Miami Blue.

A Frankfurt sausage back there.

That's Sebastian from CAMTEC, he's also visiting Dubai.

A GT2 RS.

What else have we got here? SLR McLaren.

722 Roadster.

A really really nice one.

Then of course another Aventador. We will play a little game now and count how many Aventadors there are.

Okay.

There was one over there already. We'll quickly go back.

And you'll count how many Aventadors we have here.

Does not matter if SV or S or a normal one, it just has to be an Aventador. That's 1!

Let's continue.

Number 2.

An AMG GTS.

488 Spyder.

I'd like to know how much money there is in here.

I guess you can't really...

I actually don't want to know.

Another Aventador LP 57 SV.

And a normal Aventador.

A 991 GT3.

Aston Martin.

What is it? A Vantage?

No, a DB9, sorry.

Aston Martin's not really my jam.

Then, of course, a Huracán Performante

A normal Huracán.

And all the way back there that's a Vantage now I think.

Good question.

Not a problem though. Ouhh, here we have a Viper ACR.

A really brutal thing and I want to talk about it with you.

Let's continue. An SLS.

SLS Black Series.

A normal SLS with Brabus wheels on it.

So this is really interesting here, if you want to take a look at where you're sitting in this car.

Look at it.

The hood in the front, well the V10 has to go somewhere.

You're sitting all the way back there, almost on the rear axle.

Let's continue again. A Ferrari FF. Uhm, no, uhm yes. Is it?

I think it is one.

No, what is it called again?

No, uhm, yeah, exactly!

Ahhh, what's the name again?

GT4 Lusso, yep, that's it.

But that's the successor of the FF.

I'd say.

Another Huracán.

With a wing on it which looks stock.

It's not a Performante. So it's probably an aerodynamics package from Lamborghini.

Have you seen that before?

Then, an Aventador S.

Or is it a...?

You can see it here on the exhaust.

No, it's a normal Aventador.

The wheels are the normal ones too.

A yellow Huracán back there.

An AMG GTS.

R8.

V10 Spyder.

Range Rover is also sick. I think they look so awesome from the front.

A brutal car.

Rolls Royce Drophead.

Another SLR here.

Just the way it looks like here.

You can also see that it's another 722.

A normal SLR here.

And then one Aventador...

is not enough, let's go with three Aventadors.

Is it a Pirelli Edition as well? The red one definitely is.

A 488.

This is also a Pirelli.

A matt black Pirelli.

A matt red Pirelli Edition.

A 458 Speciale.

A 488 roadster.

A normal Aventador.

Then another 488 roadster.

Sypder.

A 458...

16M.

The 458 16M is basically the Speciale version as a convertible.

GT2 RS.

A California.

An Urus.

This is an F12.

And on we go.

Rolls Royce Drophead.

A convertible, a normal one.

We've got a few Rolls Royce cars here. 1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9,10,11 Rolls Royces.

And a McLaren, you know that I didn't know them too well, now I do.

A 650S.

A 675S.

And...

a 570S which is in fact my favourite.

The 675 is sick too but the 570S is a brutal car.

Another Drophead here.

A Brabus G700 4x4².

A Brabus Maybach.

I've never seen that before.

Looks really sick, let's take a look inside.

Well just go for it, I have asked them, I'm allowed to open the cars.

No, wrong car.

That's the one, sorry.

Just take a look inside, this is the Maybach.

This is already coming towards me.

Just look at it.

V12 biturbo, so the base model was a G65.

And on we go.

A lot of Bentleys right there.

You've got to own a Bentley, that's the way it is.

Another Brabus.

A G850 4x4².

This is a... Look at it.

Bentley Bentayga.

Carbon hood.

Matt black, this thing is...

just brutal. It's modified by Mansory, so just a super cool car.

The Brabus 4x4², that's the one.

Let's continue with the Lamborghini Urus.

The colour reminds me a little of Marrakesh Brown from BMW.

The M3 had that colour or the M6.

Very nice, an old G wagon.

Kind of a stretch limousine this one right here.

The long version.

I don't really know what this thing is doing here.

Ford Pickup F150.

Range Rover, Range Rover and an old Range Rover.

Continuing with...

A Rolls Royce, M5 F90.

If you want to watch a video about it.

We will put a link in the video because I have already test driven it.

A 0-100 km/h rocket.

A 599 Ferrari.

A few Boxsters.

A few Boxsters and Aston Martins.

There are also enough G wagons here.

G63.

A Brabus G850.

Another G63 with Brabus wheels.

Another G63.

That's a Land Rover Defender.

That's something... I've seen it a few times already.

It's basically a new car with an old-school style.

Brand-new, 0 km on it.

Looks like it's 100 years old, or at least 50 years old.

I don't know this one either.

Never seen it before.

A KTM crossbow, Xbow like some like to call it.

Here we have a few more interesting things.

This is not really interesting, what is it doing here?

Back there is a 997.

A 997 GT3 RS.

Maybach S650.

Benz S600 and a 997 GT3 RS.

This has always been my dream car.

Always.

And it's actually going to...

It's just THE GT3 the way you know it, the GT3 RS.

An absolutely sick, bombastic car.

So, over there is where it becomes the most interesting.

I believe...

Did you count how many Lambos they have here?

I think this has been the sickest car dealer in the world so far.

I'd say. The sickest car dealer in the world. The things you can find here...

A Bugatti Chiron, a Veyron, a 918, Aventador SV.

It's crazy what you can find here.

I hope you liked my little walk around video.

Every time I am in Dubai, I go to one dealership, look at it and we'll get you the video links for "Exotic Cars" and "Room NO3".

Other than that, I'll continue now, I hope you liked it.

Subscribe, like, share and see you next time!

For more infomation >> Das luxuriöseste Autohaus der Welt ? Bugatti Chiron, Porsche 918, McLaren 720S | Simon Motorsport - Duration: 11:27.

-------------------------------------------

Learning to be Quiet with Tomie dePaola - Duration: 8:59.

(piano music)

- [Tomie] Dear Mother Placid, help me with my work.

Whisper in my ear when I need to make

an artistic decision.

Guide my hand to write, to compose, to draw.

To paint images that will thrill and move children

and all others to be filled with the love of God.

Help me teach others when they look at my work.

If you taught me, through all those many years.

Let them feel deeply God's love too, through

you and Our Lady.

And let me never forget love is never too much.

So be it, your brother Tomie.

- Thank you.

- You're welcome.

- Amen.

(laughs)

- Thank you.

I look at it like my career as my vocation,

not as a job, but as what I was put on this

planet at this time to do.

I love it when people say, "Oh, it must be so much fun."

No it is not fun, it's very, very hard work.

And I take it very seriously and especially since

it's really aimed at children, only the very best

is good enough for children.

And I really do believe that.

You know what I'll do, I'll show you how

I develop my line.

All my work basically starts with line drawings.

For Quiet, I did line drawings first,

and then I colored in, like a coloring book.

But the line for me, I have to do it three or four times.

And when I'm drawing a line, I know this line here

is a neck, and it's going to be behind his collar.

And I had that in my head.

So I'm seeing, even though this is two dimensional,

I'm kind of seeing it in my

mind's eye, three dimensions.

- Right, right.

- And then with this sort of gold line,

I do the final line before it's painted.

Just a little outlined halo and I think

it gives it light.

(soft music)

When I was a child, when I was young,

I was very, very active.

You know, we had an attic that was finished off,

and that was kind of our rainy day playground.

I would go upstairs and read or sit.

Just look out at the mountains.

Hanging Hills of Meriden.

And just, just be.

So I had this great combination of

sort of a meditative childhood as well as

this very active childhood.

I started noticing several years ago,

well, maybe even more than that, but this

this insidious device in everyone's hands.

Families having dinner in a restaurant

and everyone's on a device.

I know it's a cliche, but I've actually seen it.

And you know, I thought, what's wrong

with this picture?

And I thought, okay, I've got to address this.

I want to say to young children,

come and be quiet with me.

And I'm gonna do it, try to do it through the book.

(light guitar music)

Your mind is so busy that you just have

to train it to quiet down.

You breathe in through your nostrils.

You breathe out through your mouth.

One, breathe out.

Two, you feel yourself getting quieter?

Yeah?

- Yeah, that's nice.

- Yeah, the other morning that I thought,

you know, I'm just gonna practice this,

I couldn't get to four.

(laughs)

The lives of the saints that I maybe will

write and illustrate about, are universal.

It's not about a particular rule or regulation.

It's about human, humanity, number one.

And can be funny.

You know, I did a book on Saint Francis

and of course, he's the movie star saint, you know.

The stories are so wonderful.

Of course I had to do Saint Christopher,

and I think I did it because he was kicked

out of the calendar of the saints.

But the story is still a good, good story.

But there's always a point of truth,

human truth in those stories of the saints.

They show us our foibles, they show us our rewards.

They show us what to avoid, what to embrace, y'know.

And they, I guess they give kids a lot of laughs.

(laughs)

(light guitar music)

The Giotto frescoes in Saint Francis,

there's a cathedral, Basilica Saint Francis.

They're picture books.

They're picture books.

And we forget that that early quote liturgical

art, art that was used in the liturgy,

or in the church, was used for teaching

and used for meditation.

Not just for decoration, which it became

later in the Renaissance.

I feel myself as part of that family, you know.

I haven't done the DNA test, but maybe

wouldn't that be interesting?

(laughs)

(piano music)

- [Kerry] So tell us a bit about this church.

- Well, this is Our Lady of Fatima church,

it's the Catholic community here in New London.

I became good friends with Dick Lower,

who was a very charismatic priest.

So I wanted to do something special for him

and for the church.

You know, I have a history of doing liturgical

art, so I did a painting for the church here.

So this is the painting of Our Lady of Fatima

that I did for Dick in 1997.

It's so interesting to create an image

of a spiritual experience for these

three children of Fatima, so I just wanted

to do a young woman in white that glowed and

I had no idea whether they'd like it or not.

- [Kerry] Right.

- We put it up, and some people liked it

and some people said that wasn't Our Lady of Fatima.

(laughs)

I haven't seen it in such a long time,

it's like seeing an old friend.

(soft instrumental music)

Many of the young artists, don't have

studios anymore, they have a work station.

With a computer.

- [Kerry] So you're still doing it all...

- Oh yeah, no, I do it all by hand, and yeah, yeah, yeah.

Not sexy, that mouse.

(laughs)

And you know, I'm feeling the paper,

I'm feeling the brush.

- [Kerry] It's much more tactile.

- Oh wow, it certainly is.

There's a danger if I make a mistake

I have to start again. - Start over, right?

- Whereas with the computer, it's so easy

to fix your mistakes.

I don't want that.

At least, not in this lifetime.

(laughs)

- [Kerry] Is there an element of your art

that you think expresses your personality best?

- Yeah, the way I draw, the way I draw people.

Yeah, I think I'm basically a very positive

person and I think my people are pretty positive.

But I think that I'm very aware of my foibles

and I think I can draw people aware of their foibles.

I do have a great reverence for life,

and living things, and I think that I can draw

things with that reverence.

I think.

(piano music)

- Hey, I'm Zac Davis with America Media.

Did you like that last video?

I thought you might've since you watched to the end.

You should hit the subscribe button to your right

to get more great content from America Media.

That'll make sure you don't miss a thing.

So hit subscribe, I'll see you there.

For more infomation >> Learning to be Quiet with Tomie dePaola - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Falling in Love with Bloodborne - Noclip Bonus Level - Duration: 12:39.

(bright music)

- Hey, how you doing?

So you might not have know this,

but I just returned from twp months of paternity leave.

I'm now a dad, would you believe it?

And I knew I was gonna have a lot of downtime

because there's this thing that babies really love

to do for like 16 hours a day, it's called sleeping.

The question then was what games were going

to take up my time during that period.

I was planning to catch up with a bunch of games,

but I also wanted one I could burn 100 hours

or more on over the course of a few weeks.

In the end, I decided on Bloodborne

because A, it was a PS4 game so I knew I'd be comfortable

playing it on my couch, and B, because you people

won't stop asking us to do a documentary on FromSoftware.

So, if I was going to spend some time away from editing,

at the very least I could do some research.

I played Bloodborne when I worked at GameSpot,

the whole editorial team at the time kinda did,

that's what we did, we kinda moved from game to game

and without the, I don't know, skill or inclination

to really keep at it, I bounced off pretty quickly.

I played it for a couple of weeks,

and then went on to whatever the next new big game was.

I knew that I hadn't given it it's fair shake.

So, staring down the barrel of 100 or so hours

of sitting on my couch with my newborn asleep

on my chest, I started up Bloodborne again.

I picked a lady, named her after my baby girl,

and the two of us went wandering into the Yharnam night.

And let me tell you now, I had no idea what was coming.

(bright music)

(coins clinking)

Alright, first some cliff notes for the uninitiated.

Bloodborne is made by FromSoftware,

a prolific Japanese developer previously

most known for the Armored Core series.

They've since been enjoying a renaissance of late

after they basically invented a new genre of game

with Demon's Souls and and evolved it into Dark Souls.

Bloodborne is the latest member of that lineage.

It's a game with sprawling, interconnected levels

that loop back on each other which contain enemies

of various difficulty boasting unique

and challenging attack patterns.

You can travel between lamp posts that act

as checkpoints, fast travel markers and a way

of ejecting yourself out of the world

into a hub area known as the Hunter's Dream.

This hub world allows you to level up and buy stuff

using the Blood Echoes you've collected by killing enemies.

If you die in the world, you drop all of your echoes,

so you spend most of your time collecting as many

of these echoes as possible and rushing to a lamppost

to effectively bank them before getting killed.

Sometimes that's running back to a previous lamp,

sometimes it's venturing forward

into the unknown to find the next one.

So much of the challenge of this game comes from the fact

that the lamps are generally pretty far apart

from each other, and critically, at least on your

first playthrough, you have no idea where they are.

Essentially, it's a game about running

around, terrified, searching for lamps.

Why are you scared?

Because the enemies in this world

can kill you in a single hit.

The flip side to this challenge is that enemy placement

is predetermined, so while your first run

through the game can feel like wandering

through a dark cave looking for an exit,

subsequent playthroughs are much less intimidating

as you develop the knowledge of where everything is.

(blood splattering)

This is one of the most important aspects

of the design of Bloodborne,

areas that were previously terrifying become familiar.

So the player develops a pattern of environmental mastery

simply by exploring these worlds.

You learn to love every fine detail in this world.

The corners enemies hide behind, the placement of items,

the various shortcuts between areas.

So, where once you were hopelessly wandering

through unfamiliar streets waiting for the next thing

to jump out at you, after a few hours you're basically Neo,

anticipating every single enemy and how they're likely

to attack, killing things to beat of your drum,

farming familiar areas to collect Blood Echoes

that will fortify you for the journey ahead.

I found this type of world design

especially wonderful as it flies in the face

of so much of what modern action games are doing.

I could talk to you all day about every little

nook and cranny of this world,

but if you were to ask me, say, where or the location

of the DedSec headquarters is in Watch Dogs 2,

a game that I played a lot of and really enjoyed,

I honestly couldn't remember.

Worlds like that are gorgeously made,

I think Watch Dogs 2 is a perfect example of this.

But the problem is scale, the scale of these worlds

have made them impossible to get to know

in any sort of intimate detail.

But I do know the streets of Old Yarnham,

I know them like I know the streets of my hometown.

The corners, the sight lines, the detail.

The other misconception I had about this game

was that it was some sort of hack and slash affair.

I've always had an affinity for the precision of shooters,

and so I've generally not been as interested

in third person action games where the combat

is based around flurries of combinations

and generally feels less precise to me.

Basically, I have no time for games Dynasty Warriors

or Devil May Cry, they're just not for me.

However, Bloodborne's combat couldn't be

further from those games, but of course

I didn't realize that coming in.

So the first time I beaten Bloodborne's first boss,

the Cleric Beast, I noticed I had almost

run out of blood vials, the health stimpacks of this world.

That means I used around 18 of these in the fight.

I now know that's not normal.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk,

that's kind of not how you're supposed to play this game.

I was playing this game the way I thought I was meant to

by attacking when I could and occasionally dodging.

Which, I guess, is actually the way most people

probably think that they're meant to play it.

But, just like how the same street in Bloodborne

feels very different the first time you walk down it

than say the one hundredth time, the combat in this game

is also about that type of familiarity and mastery.

It's very hard to win by button mashing

because there's no animation canceling in Bloodborne.

That means that, unlike most video games, if you hit

the attack button, your hunter is going to attack.

You can't just mash the jump button to cancel it.

And you'd better hit your enemy before they hit you

because one missed timed strike might leave you open,

and one of theirs might just kill you in one hit.

But once you have repeated encounters

with these enemies, you start to understand

the way they move, when they're open,

when to strike, and crucially, when not to.

There's nothing imprecise about Bloodborne's combat.

When you're killed in this game,

it's because you haven't figured out how to defeat

that enemy yet, or you just got sloppy.

And on the flip side, once you actually defeat something,

it feels like you climbed Mount Everest.

There's this optional enemy in the game

called the Blood Starved Beast.

It took me maybe 30 attempts to beat it the first time

and I had to call in an AI to help me do it.

But on my second run-through I beat it solo

with a mana build on my first attempt,

because now I knew how it moved,

I knew that little stammer it did

just before it's swiping attack meant

that I should roll to it's right.

I knew to circle it around the pillars,

I knew that if I threw some Pungent Blood Cocktails

I could distract it and attack it from the rear.

And when I finally killed it on that first attempt

thinking it was going to take me hours and hours again,

I screamed so loud, I woke my poor little girl.

(explosion)

But, here's the reason I really really love this game,

it's because Bloodborne doesn't care that I've played

a million games before it, it doesn't even care

what I think things should be called.

Pungent Blood Cocktails,

Cleric Beasts, Blood Vials, Vilebloods.

One of the most enjoyable parts of playing

this game is coming to grips

with the idiosyncratic terminology of this world.

Nothing in the game is named normally,

and most of the items you pick up have baffling uses

that you either have to randomly use to find out

or search wikis to figure out what they do.

Oh look, you've picked up some Frenzied Coldblood.

Oh look, you've now gathered some Shining Coins.

Oh great, this crow dropped a Pebble.

Oh, so you want to increase your bullet damage?

Oh, then of course you're just going to have

to rub some Bone Marrow Ash on them.

Oh, I see you've picked up some Madman's Knowledge.

Consume that to gain insight,

but don't have too much insight

because then the crosses on the mannequin guys

outside the Cathedral will change color,

and you'll frenzy the second you see a Winter Lantern.

(character screaming)

This idiosyncrasy extends out to any assumptions

you might have about the mechanics of the game, too.

For instance, guns aren't really guns in this game.

You don't shoot things to hurt them.

It's effectively a shield and used to stagger enemies

so you can repost them with your main weapon.

But of course you don't know that the first few times

you fruitlessly unload on some torch-bearing Yharnamite.

And all of this stuff, the world exploration,

the particulars of the combat, the bizarre bibliography,

it all contributes to this feeling, and it's a feeling

that every single one of us as game players has had.

But it's one that I haven't had since I was a child.

So to explain this, we're gonna

have to go back for a second.

The Secret of Monkey Island is the first game

that I ever completed back on my Amiga 600.

These are actually the original copies of the game

that I owned, they are super illegal.

Sorry, Tim Schafer.

It took me 3 months to eventually get Guybrush from talking

to the lookout to enjoying some fireworks with Elaine.

But in those 3 months, I learned what it was

to play a point and click game, I learned how they worked.

In fact, I just learned a lot

about how game stories and objectives worked.

Similarly, the first FPS I ever completed was Half-Life.

It took me two months.

I still remember replaying areas over and over again,

trying to learn how the AI of the grunts worked.

I did this because it was new and exciting.

I'd never fought enemies like this before

because I'd never really played an FPS before.

And after my first runthrough on easy,

that one that took two months, I started it again on hard,

and completed it in under a week.

There are plenty of wonderful videos

about how Bloodborne and the Souls series

are some of the best games ever designed.

But I think the reason these games are so memorable,

at least to me, is because they tap into something deeper.

That feeling of not knowing how a game works.

Bloodborne is now one of my favorite games ever.

Part of that is because it's just

a tremendously well-designed game.

But another reason is that, for the first time

in too long, I didn't know the rules.

I had to learn how this game worked,

not via a tutorial or using 20 years

of game-playing knowledge, but simply by being bad at it,

by playing, and by figuring out the rules for myself.

Here's the thing, these games aren't difficult games,

they're not hard games, you just start

playing being bad at them,

and that's something we're not really used to.

That's why so many people fall off these games,

because we're so used to being mollycoddled

by either the design of the game or propped up

by decades of knowledge of how to play games.

But the reason we love games is because of that feeling

of exploration we first experience,

that same love of games you nurtured through time

and pressure and getting better

and beating your favorite game.

Well, Bloodborne allowed me, an old blood,

to experience that for the first time in years.

So, when people on the internet tell you

that Dark Souls and Bloodborne are hardcore, they're wrong.

They're not difficult, there's just games

that you're not any good at yet.

And just like when you were a kid go-karting,

or pointing and clicking, or aiming down sights,

there are games out there, today, right now

that can give you that childlike sense of wonder again.

You just have to go hunting for them.

(bright music)

Thanks so much for watching Bonus Level

and to all the people who have contributed

to our Patreon in the past couple of days.

It's been incredible, we've already broken through

to our first goal and we're well on our way

to getting our second one, embedded documentaries.

Two things to talk about, first of all,

yes I have played Dark Souls since,

I am absolutely loving it and I'm planning

on playing Dark Soul II and III as well

once I've gotten through the first game.

And second of all, FromSoftware, yes,

we'd love to do a documentary on them

but right now they're not interested.

I reached out to them, they were super kind

and super communicative and they love the work we do,

but it's just not part of their I guess studio culture

to do the sort of doors open let's talk

to everyone about the particulars of their design.

I think they like the mystery

and I can't really blame them for it at all.

Maybe there's a way we can do some sort of documentary

about the game, maybe how it's influenced other designers,

stuff like that, we're actually working on a project

that I'm going to be filming next week

that does that for a different game.

So maybe we'll use that as a test bed

and see if we can come back to that for Bloodborne.

You're gonna have to wait

and find out what that game is, though.

Or I could just tell you.

(keys clacking)

For more infomation >> Falling in Love with Bloodborne - Noclip Bonus Level - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

Shah - Intro - Duration: 2:52.

Everything is written.

Look around me, but i can't see .

There is no light here , only darkness.

Hey listen now.

Are you awake or is it not the right time for this.

I thought the same, who is going to help me.

I look in the mirror and ask myself if we are the same?

I think about my life with pain in my heart.

I leave everything behind with pain in my heart.

At least i try but everything stops me.

But everything stops me.

Everybody got demons.

Everybody got angels.

Everybody got angels.

Everybody got demons.

(everybody got demons)

I don't got love for you But that is no secret.

(Mumbling) Demons in my mind.

Baby it's not nice.

Look me in my eyes.

She asks me does it hurt?

oh my.

For more infomation >> Shah - Intro - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Nervensäge [subtitled] | Knallerfrauen mit Martina Hill - Duration: 1:41.

Lukas, would you keep it down, please?

Mama have to concentrate.

Sweatheart, go to your room and play there.

Where are my Dino? My Dino is gone!

What kind of dino, sweatheart?

My dinosaur!

Where are my dinosaur?

Lukas, but there is no dinosaur for a very long time.

But where are my dinosaur?

They died a million years before. What ist wrong with you?

Do you feel uncomfortable?

Maybe you're running a temperature. Come to me.

You seem to be running a very hot.

You better get some sleep, sweatheart.

or we need a doctor.

For more infomation >> Nervensäge [subtitled] | Knallerfrauen mit Martina Hill - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

AGF Sealife Spearfishing ep4 - From the boatmans eyes - Η πλευρα του βαρκαρη - Duration: 8:29.

I think im filming 'from the boatmans eyes 4' today

Lets see..

Goodorning

You got ice?

Put this inside

come in john

stay here and i will put the suit on

well done my friend nice fish

well done john

one more time here

lets go to the buoy

here you go

you can use this towell if you need for your hands

i have another one for later

i already used it

ok nice, in case you had a doubt

this is the boatmans best fish

thank you

it wasnt that big

no its fine

i also ate the other one you gave me

it was very good in the oven

which one? from the last year?

yeah, but i ate it before the summer season, it was 2 months in the deep fridge

what a white grouper!

yes it was unbelievable

very big fish!

but in this spot i've seen a much bigger white grouper once

the 10kilos one?

it was here right

this one must be 6kilos

is it that much?

yes

the first time i saw it, i thought about 5-6kilos yes

but then i thought less

oh, nice

nice fish!

today its hot and the last week i got freezed

it would die right?

the first shot was good but, it must turn a little

fish out of the cooler...

are you nagging?

come on!

oh god now you have to go frame by frame for the best photo?

yes

For more infomation >> AGF Sealife Spearfishing ep4 - From the boatmans eyes - Η πλευρα του βαρκαρη - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

ADIDAS PREDATOR PRO NC TELSTAR | goalkeeperglove test & review | SHERLOCK GLOVES - Duration: 3:09.

hello to everyone today we will test and review the adidas predator pro telstar glove

how it will behave in the field? follow us and will discover it

the latex is the evo tech zone of 3.5 mm that has good performance on dry good on

wet and an abrasion resistance average

the cut is negative with material textile between the fingers, this cut gives

great sensitivity and dress very close to the hand

at the base of the palm there is an area anti abrasion that extends the life of the

glove

the body of the glove is a combination of stretch polyester and rubber

injected the result is a very light glove

the cuff is elasticized while the strap is long, makes two turns around the

wrist with velcro closure

I recommend the adidas predator pro to whom are looking for a light and adherent glove that

offer great sensitivity and a latex that on dry is one of the most adhesive

on the market this glove has convinced me under everyone

points of view perhaps the only flaw is a price list too high,

I recommend to take half size more small

for today is everything we will se you in one next video eee a greeting hello to the friends of the

Sherlock gloves

For more infomation >> ADIDAS PREDATOR PRO NC TELSTAR | goalkeeperglove test & review | SHERLOCK GLOVES - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

A Diehard Android User Switches To The iPhone XS - Duration: 4:12.

- My name is Manny and I've been an Android

user for my whole life.

I have never used an iPhone.

I just have never really spent more

than like 10 seconds on someone's iPhone.

Right now, I have the Samsung Galaxy S7

and I've had that for about two years.

You know, it's just kind of one of those cases

where I've only ever had Androids,

so I'm not even sure off the top of my head

what I specifically like about it.

One of my favorite things is the ability to add

a widget to your home screen.

So I like to have my Gmail widget at the top

and I can kind of scroll through

without actually opening the app.

It's just like a really nice, quick access thing.

Well, I'm switching to an iPhone

because I genuinely think my life will be

a little bit more seamless.

100% I felt iPhone peer pressure.

I've been berated for at least four years

to get an iPhone by my friends.

I don't like to look at it as me giving in,

but that's kind of what happened.

So, it's been about a week since

I've been using the iPhone XS.

It's just really different than the Android

and to be fair, I'm grading it against my Samsung Galaxy S7,

which was about two years old.

The unboxing experience was kind of exciting

because it was my first iPhone.

So when I unboxed the new iPhone,

I assumed there'd be that dongle

so that I could plug in my old headphones.

I have pretty expensive earbuds.

They were $120 and it really sucks

to not be able to use them on an iPhone.

I ended up not buying a dongle.

Like, I don't want to spend more money.

I already have my expensive headphones.

I thought I would miss the fingerprint sensor on Android,

but Face ID is really seamless too.

The camera is great and now I find myself taking photos

that I don't even post anymore.

Like, I just like taking photos on this new camera.

So when I had my Android phone,

it felt like you were getting notifications,

like just the necessary ones,

like the ones you actually needed to know.

On iPhone, it feels a little messy.

It feels like they're giving me every single

notification that they could possibly find.

The learning curve with the software

has been a process for me

because on Android phones there's a back button.

I found that with iPhone, on iOS,

the back button is built into the app.

So it's like kind of at the top left.

So I still find myself reaching to the bottom left

of the phone to go back to the previous screen.

The swiping gestures are completely different than Android.

That is the hardest thing I'm getting used to.

One thing I miss from Android is that email widget.

Like, I really used that a lot.

One of the most annoying things about iPhone

is that to connect to WiFi,

I have to go all the way into the settings.

It's like at least four or five button presses

before I get to where I can connect to WiFi.

On Android, you can do that so easily.

You just swipe from the top and then

you hit the little WiFi signal.

Outside of that, I'm kind of happy I made the switch.

I think everything I don't like about the iPhone

is a matter of me just not being used to it yet.

So now it's been about two weeks since I got the iPhone XS

and I'm liking it more and more as I use it.

For the most part, I can do anything

I need to pretty quickly.

I did end up downloading the Google keyboard to use it,

but it's annoying because I have to change it

to the Google keyboard every time.

It's almost like Apple does not want me to use

the Google keyboard, but I'm still gonna keep doing it

because I love the swipe feature.

I would think it would last longer than my older phones did.

I don't know, I guess we'll just have to wait

until a new iPhone comes out to see how long this one lasts.

After two weeks of using the iPhone,

I feel like my life is a little bit easier.

Things are more seamless than the Android,

but my experience hasn't been that where

I'm like sold on iPhone for the rest of my life.

I could very well go back to Android

depending on what kind of phones they come out with.

But before that I did have a Windows

phone for about two years.

For more infomation >> A Diehard Android User Switches To The iPhone XS - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Shirin David Comeback: So negativ reagieren die Fans! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Shirin David Comeback: So negativ reagieren die Fans! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Spiderman finds out MJ is 12 - Duration: 0:21.

Dolan Dark > Grandayy

For more infomation >> Spiderman finds out MJ is 12 - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dream Big, Princess - Dear Future Us (Cinderella) | Disney - Duration: 1:01.

I have a ton of questions.

First, how's life?

Are we still seeing the bright side

in everything?

Are you still playing fairy godmother

to anyone who needs one?

I know you don't like being called that,

but if the shoe fits…

Are we taking on life two steps at a time?

Thumbs up all around?

Yes!

Keep it up!

I know we've got big dreams.

Dreams that seem imppossible.

But they aren't.

So keep reaching for them.

Never forget that dreams take a lot of work,

And we have what it takes

to grab hold of the big ones.

In the meantime, remember

we're never too cool for sleepovers

and late night stories,

even if some of us still turn into pumpkins

way before midnight.

Don't forget:

magic is rare…

but real.

You know what I mean!

Go have a ball.

Go crush it!

Dream Big!

Because happily ever afters?

Totally possible.

For more infomation >> Dream Big, Princess - Dear Future Us (Cinderella) | Disney - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 [Live] Minecraft mit euch! [Full HD] [HD+] - Duration: 16:10.

For more infomation >> 🔴 [Live] Minecraft mit euch! [Full HD] [HD+] - Duration: 16:10.

-------------------------------------------

100 Unique Small Shed Ideas for your Garden | Garden Ideas - Duration: 11:22.

For more infomation >> 100 Unique Small Shed Ideas for your Garden | Garden Ideas - Duration: 11:22.

-------------------------------------------

PJ MASKS Toys go to Halloween Haunted Castle - Duration: 13:19.

Wow look boys and girls it's a haunted castle what's inside the haunted castle?

There are a lot of zombies boys and girls super cat jump

Time to be a hero. Hey Dino pals, this is Toy Rex here. Let's see what toy surprise we have today

Chameleons, it's Halloween. Let's go trick-or-treat PJ masks. That sounds super fun Gekko

What is your Halloween costume? I want to be a dinosaur. Wow. That's awesome. Oh

Hey, did you see look someone's asking for help we can help. Where are you? Help help?

Sorry to scare you PJ masks, my name is Erick. I'm a Friendly zombie. Hi Zack zombie

what help I

Live in a haunted castle but a really scary troll came and took over our castle

Now I have no place to live. Can you come and help me at the haunted castle?

Yikes, did you say haunted castle? That's really scary. I don't want to go to a haunted castle

Don't be scared Gekko we can go to the haunted castle and help Zack the zombie. You're right cowboy. It's time to be a hero

PJ masks, go sound hooray cos in the night. We saved the day

Let's go to the haunted castle boys and girls

Here's the haunted castle there's the door to go inside there's a tower with a knight and there's even a flag of a dragon

Where's the troll? He's inside? This haunted castle. So cool

There's even a harpoon on the tower that can use fire

A supercool towel for the knife to go on and this is a secret door that you can go inside the castle

There's so many parts to build this awesome castle busy knights and horses

It's super duper cool. Let's build the haunted castle together boys and girls. Here we go

Well, look there's so many parts

Let's build this castle, this is super cool Wow, let's start with this

Here's the wall of the castle. There's a window and this is a door, but where's the door? It's in here

Let's open up this bed. It's snippety-snip time

Since I said super duper fun

Here is the door. It's brown, but there's a big hole. We need to put up the fence. Let's put this fence inside

Awesome now this door looks super strong and let's put the door on the castle

Now we can close the door

Awesome, super fun. Now. Let's build the other walls around the castle

Here are some castle walls. They go outside and they're made of bricks. So cool

snip

Now let's put this piece right here

And we have one more

Good job boys you girls now let's put on the floors suit the castle tower this floor goes on the very top

It's made of stone and there's a secret little hole that's gonna be a special door

We have in the first floor, let's put on the second floor

Here's the second floor that goes right here. It's made of wood. That's brown and there's a lever here

Well, there's a door that opens. Its a secret trapdoor. Let's put on the floor

If someone tries to come inside the tower they can push this door and it's a trap wow so cool

You can also use this letter to climb to the top of the castle. The ladder goes on the top

Awesome and this is the wall of the outside tower it goes on

Perfect. We finish building the castle tower doing a really good job boys and girls now let's put on the castle walls on the same

This wall is made of stone. It's so much detail. That's awesome

And it goes right here and here is the wooden floor that goes right over here

Awesome looks super cool. Now. Let's put on this side of the wall. It's right over here looks awesome

Do you notice anything special about this wall? There's a secret door. It's right

Now let's put on the wall over here

Here is the last peak of the castle

It has a really cool little Tower and there's a big hole where you can put the door and here is the door

Well, there's two doors that go together. It's really really big and it's got silver. It's made of wood. Let's put on the door

Awesome boys and girls and there's two little holders

That's where you can put this fire torch so you can see the castle at night. Here's one and two

And here is a shield. Look it's a really scary dragon wolf. This haunted castle is so cool. It goes up here

Awesome, and then we have this super cool flag. It's also green and it's got sharp teeth of a wolf

We'll hang the flag right on the castle. So everyone knows it's a haunted castle with scary zombies

Now, let's put the castle all together

Awesome

We finished building the castle, but where's the scary troll boys and girls you see him?

He's right here. Wow, so

Cool, he's green with a really big club and he's got really sharp. Teeth. Let's open up the truth

Hahaha, here's the scary scary chill. He's all green

Cheese

The troll is taken over the zombie cat girl can the paw patrol stop this troll

Nobody could stop troll. I liked ice. Ow

The PG males have arrived at the hearts castle can they help? Dr. Zombie? Let's find out boys and girls

Welcome to the haunted castle PJ masks. This is where I used to live

Hope you can help me. Well doc. This is a super big haunted castle party

Wow, that's a lot of zombies, but where is the angry troll? I think he's inside

Look out cat : he's behind you

Why so noisy I was sleeping

Sorry to wake you mr. Troll, but we're here to help our friend Zack the Zombie. you took over

This haunted castle. This is where I used to live. Oh

Sorry, I didn't know that he lived here. I was just about to ask him that he run away

But you were yelling really loud. I thought you were gonna give me no. I want to be your friend

Thank you, but why are you screaming and being so angry red cars these bracelets

Like my hand are really tight and they hurt I can't take it off

So they make me really angry. Can you help me PJ masks?

No problem. The PJ masks are here. Help Jaakko

You can use your super Gekko muscles to break the chain and that way it won't hurt. Mr. Troll. Really

Thank you. Come on chameleon time for my Gekko muscles

There you go, mr. Troll now the chains are uh, Wow, thank you so much PJ masks you guys

Let's live together at the haunted castle I'll be super fun. That's a great idea. You're gonna be my new friend

Thank you you guys get Halloween surprise toys

Cool chameleons. Let's open up some Halloween surprise toys. Happy Halloween

Well, we got a lot of super cute Halloween surprise toys, there's one two three, four five and six

Awesome this first one

Is so cool

And this is a bat wow, I

Can play and they can also turn into a vampire?

This bear has a yellow nose a red mouth and he's got black wings with green

He looks so cool. And what's this? Well, there is a surprise toy in this bag

One two three, okay

Cool we got PJ robot. He is the friend of the PJ masks

Super fun. You can be your friend too boys and girls. Hello

Then we have another toy it's another Halloween toys. She is green with a little head

Do you know the name of this Halloween character? Tell me in the comments below

Well, she can make a funny noise too. Super super fun

happy Halloween and

Then this is another pumpkin. Well, look at this pumpkins eyes

What how so funny he's got big googly eyes on Halloween

We take pumpkins and carve faces and put a candle inside so fun and watch this

Wow, it's so red Halloween surprise egg. There's a toy inside

Cool

We got rubble rubble on the double

Rubble is a paw patrol pup. He's just a pup for Halloween. He's dressed up like a pirate pup

He's gonna go sailing for treasure and get lots of candy. Rubble on the double.

Go

There's another bag this bats got really sharp teeth watch out. Whoa

Super fun bats can fly at night. This one has really big eyes and purple wings. Let's go a little bit

And then we have

He's got one two three four

Four eyes, that's so many a little red tongue and he's got one two, three, four five six

Seven eight eight spider legs. That's so cool

spiders can climb on walls and this spider got us a

super cool green surprise egg with a toy

What's that?

Well, it's another paw patrol pup

This is right and she's dressed up for Halloween - she's a pirate pup Skye

she's done Blackburn hangouts and

Skype is ready to fly to the Halloween trick-or-treat. This pups gotta fly

Wow

Super duper fun boys and girls. We got a lot of Halloween toys at the haunted castle now

Let's play some Halloween games

Thanks for watching Dino pals, you guys are awesome

For more awesome surprises with me click here and give me a big high-five to subscribe and join the Dino Club

For more infomation >> PJ MASKS Toys go to Halloween Haunted Castle - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Как выйти из кризиса в бизнесе и жизни | Осознанность - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Как выйти из кризиса в бизнесе и жизни | Осознанность - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

LOL DOLL WAS ARESTED IN THE SHOP | LOL IN REAL LIFE COMPILATION | LOL Surprise! | Kids Cartoon - Duration: 6:12.

Where are they going?

You're hungry

Hi

What are you doing here?

It's 24 hours change in the shop

You need to hide somewhere from the Guardians

Hmm I can see you

Seems it works. What is it?

Maybe just pretend to be a mannequin

We did it

And that was a bad idea

Don't forget subscribe like and comment

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét