Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

Hi everyone ! I hope you're doing well ! you're on "Les plaisirs sucrés d'Antoine"

today in this video I show you how to make a chocolate pear entremet tart

it is made of a shortcrust pie bottom with a diced pear chocolate financier

with a small chocolate mousse with an pear marmelade and pear creamy insert on top of it

and a chocolate mirror glaze to sublime it all

surrounded by a chocolate streuzel belt and some pear chips

I pull on my apron and I show you the recipe

I start by making the pear marmalade because it has to be stored in the freezer, you'll need these ingredients

150g of pear puree and 1.5g of agar agar

I wrap in cling film the bottom of a 16 cm tart tin

in order to hold back the puree

that I set on a chopping board that fits in my freezer

I drop the puree in my pot

and I add agar agar

I combine

I bring it to a boil ant let it boil for 30 sec whisking continuously

after 30 sec boiling, I pour it in the tart tin

I level

and I place it in the freezer

once it's in the freezer I make the pie bottom which is made of a shortcrust pastry and an chocolate financier

you'll need these ingredients

64 g of almond powder

50 g of icing sugar

3.5g of cornflour

3.5 g of bitter cocoa powder

3 egg whites

25 g of 30% heavy cream

17g of couverture 70% dark chocolate

80g of diced pears

and approx 550g of shortcrust pastry, you can find the tutorial to make it on my channel, I put the link in description box

I start by melting the chocolate in the microwave

once it's melted I leave it aside

and in a large bowl I mix the almond powder

icing sugar

cornflour

bitter cocoa powder

egg whites

and heavy cream

I give it a whisk to combine

when it's combined I pour a little amount on the melted chocolate

I mix

and I pour it back in the bowl

I combine

when it's done I drop it in a piping bag

and I keep it in the fridge until I need it

I just took out the cold shortcrust pastry from the fridge

I'm gonna roll it out on a floured mat

into 4 mm thickness and line a 20 cm tart tin

I sprinkle the dough

if it's too sticky, sprinkle again

cut a disc all around

about 3 cm from the tart tin

I grease the tart tin

I cut the excess

I poke with a fork

I store it 10 min in the freezer

after 10 min in the freezer I bake the pie bottom at 160°C for 15 min

after 15 min the pie bottom is half baked, I can pipe the chocolate batter ans the diced pear

I took out the chocolate batter

I pipe a thin layer

I then set the diced pear

I remove the tin

and I bake it again for 10 min at 160°C

after 10 min my pie bottom is baked I let it cool down until assembly

once it's done I carry on with the pear creamy with these ingredients

2g of gelatin

3 egg yolks

50 g of sugar

100 g of William pear puree

150 g of 30% heavy cream

I first soak the gelatin in cold water

then I drop the egg yolks in the pot

with sugar

and I give it a whisk

once it's combined I add the heavy cream

and I heat it until it reaches 82°C

whisking constantly

it is now at 82°C

I can add the drained gelatin

I give it a whisk

once it's combined I add the pear puree

I can now finish the pear insert with the pear marmalade that is frozen

I take out the frozen marmalade from the freezer

I set a new tart tin warped in cling film at the bottom

I pour half of the creamy

into 5 mm thickness

I remove the frozen pear marmalade

I place it over the creamy

I press

I can make a hole to release the air

so the marmalade is close to the creamy

I pour the rest of creamy

I level and I place it in the freezer until the next step

when the pear creamy is frozen I carry on with the chocolate mousse with these ingredients

145 g of couverture 70% dark chocolate

1.5g de gélatin

125 g of milk

250 g of 30% heavy cream

I first soak the gelatin in cold water

then I melt the chocolate in the microwave

when it's melted I leave it aside

and I pour the milk in the pot

I bring it to a boil

now that it's boiling I pour it in 3 times on the chocolate and I give it a whisk between each addition

I add a first third

I describe circles

once it's combined I drain the gelatin and I add it to the chocolate mix

I combine

I can now whisk the cold heavy cream

I drop the cream in my mixer

And I whisk it until I get a whipped cream

when the whipped cream is ready I add it to the chocolate mix when it's at 45°C

I check the temperature

it is now at 45°C I can add the chocolate mix to the whipped cream

I start by folding a little amount

and I add the rest

now that the mousse is done I can start to assemble the entremet

I took out the pear insert from the freezer

I have the chocolate mousse

and I set the "UNIVERSO" mould by silikomart on my chopping board that fits in my freezer

I fisrt pour the chocolate mousse

at least 3/4

I level

and I set the insert in the center

I center it

and I press for the mousse to rise until the top of the insert

then I put it back in the freezer overnight

the day after, I just have to decorate the tart with these deco elements

some pear chips, a dark chocolate mirror glaze and some chocolate streuzel

you can find the tutorials to make all these deco elements on my channel

I just unmolded the entremet, the glaze is at 37°C, I can glaze

I let run the glaze and I cut the drops with a knife

I have air bubble on my glaze, I don't really know why....

I cut with a knife

I place it on the tart bottom

I can carry on the deco

I dusted the streuzel with some icing sugar

and I dusted with gold powder some streuzel

and I have my pear chips

I make a steruzel belt around my tart

once it's done I can place the golden streuzel

and I finish with the pear chips

the recipe of my pear chocolate entremet tart is now over

it's a seasonal recipe so do not hesitate to make it

my glaze is full of bubbles, but now that you all are pastry chefs, you're gonna make it !

If you enjoyed this video, do not hesitate to like it

to share it around you

to leave comments about any recipe ideas or anything else

ans keep on subscribing to my channel because it makes me very happy

I'm also looking forward to seeing you on my Facebook and Instagram accounts, the links are in description box

see you soon for another recipe, CIAO

For more infomation >> recette TARTE ENTREMET POIRE CHOCOLAT / Pear chocolate tart entremet (EN subs) - Duration: 15:28.

-------------------------------------------

Anleitung Pullover/ Sweatshirt mit Colourblocking nähen - Duration: 13:17.

For more infomation >> Anleitung Pullover/ Sweatshirt mit Colourblocking nähen - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

War Thunder gameplay en español. # Partidas TERRESTRES REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 4:11:34.

For more infomation >> War Thunder gameplay en español. # Partidas TERRESTRES REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 4:11:34.

-------------------------------------------

Смешные одесские фразы и выражения! Услышано в Одессе! Выпуск №54! - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Смешные одесские фразы и выражения! Услышано в Одессе! Выпуск №54! - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Tiba di Halloween Town - Kingdom Hearts Sub Indonesia #12 - Duration: 29:08.

For more infomation >> Tiba di Halloween Town - Kingdom Hearts Sub Indonesia #12 - Duration: 29:08.

-------------------------------------------

Sarpayagam Telugu Movie Court Scene HD | Sobhan Babu | Roja | Nuthana Prasad |Suresh Production - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Sarpayagam Telugu Movie Court Scene HD | Sobhan Babu | Roja | Nuthana Prasad |Suresh Production - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

BTS make their British TV debut on 'The Graham Norton Show' - Duration: 2:26.

BTS made their long-awaited appearance on 'The Graham Norton Show'!On October 12, the K-pop boy band stopped by the British talk show after completion of their two sold-out shows at the O2 Arena in London

 RM, V, j-hope, SUGA, Jin, and Jungkook appeared in the Hanbok outfits seen in the "IDOL" MV

Jimin was absent due to poor health conditions. After a fiery performance, the idol stars moved to the red couch for an interview, where they were welcomed by Graham Norton, Whoopi Goldberg, Jamie Dornan, Rosamund Pike, and Harry Connick Jr

 SEE ALSO: Famous director/producer Baz Luhrmann drops hints about a new project with BTS? BTS talked about the meaning of their group name, taking the cover of 'TIME' magazine, giving a speech at the United Nations, and more

 Whoopi Goldberg was greatly touched and even took off her shirt for BTS as a gift after hearing RM explain his UN speech

RM said, "Life is full of dilemma and we always have the pain inside. When the light comes we always have the shadows

We can't avoid but we should find the way to love ourselves, especially the youth, who should be happy and live a good life

"Meanwhile, BTS is scheduled to perform at the Ziggo Dome in the Netherlands on the 13th in continuation of the 'Love Yourself' world tour

  (Bangtan Boys) BTSThe Graham Norton Show

For more infomation >> BTS make their British TV debut on 'The Graham Norton Show' - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

[Kênh sáng tạo] Chế Bếp Cồn Mini Đơn Giản [Thích Chế] - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> [Kênh sáng tạo] Chế Bếp Cồn Mini Đơn Giản [Thích Chế] - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

萌えろお兄ちゃん!【NieR Replicant】Part3その5 - Duration: 10:01.

【NieR Replicant】Part3-5

For more infomation >> 萌えろお兄ちゃん!【NieR Replicant】Part3その5 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

沈まない太陽 和楽器バンド フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> 沈まない太陽 和楽器バンド フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Pastor Paweł Chojecki - Jews in the End-Times - Duration: 8:27.

And Jesus is leaving his Church with a final message for the difficult End Times

Let's see what is this message and a certain interesting element.

Revelations 22:16-21

AMEN says the Church

What is the basic truth and occupation of the real Church of Jesus Christ

Come and take for free. We don't dig wells or send Gift packs.

Of course we can do this as well but this is not our mission.

We tell those that thirst. Come! Here is Jesus. Get water that will get rid of your thirst forever.

Sharing the gospel, all of the Church is involved in it.

This is the basic mission of the church to reach everyone who is thirsty.

Jesus is standing at your door knocking relentlessly.

If you are ready, open your heart and you will be saved.

Next, sharing the word of God. Look. Don't take away nor add anything.

Only the word of God. Sola Scriptura.

This was the beginning of Reformation 500 years ago.

Only the Word of God! Not Tradition! Not some Pseudo Revelation.

Only the word of God!

This should be on the minds of all in the Church. I'm coming soon. Come Lord Jesus.

This is a Church that longs for the meeting of Jesus.

A Church that wants not an earthly but a heavenly kingdom.

Come Lord Jesus. This is the last recorded prayer of the Church.

Like I said at the beginning. We should get rid of any type of "Gospel of Deeds or Sacraments".

Church exists because of Grace and lives because of Grace of God.

Grace is a gift which is impossible to earn with good deeds.

Now look how Jesus is again introducing himself in the End Times. Does it look strange?

Remember this handbook for Polish language they Published for Polish schools

In these handbooks. They teach Polish Kids in Polish schools,

where a Catholic Priest is probably teaching in the room next to it.

And Minister of Education is running to "Holy Mass" every week.

Are taught garbage. That The Holy Bible is mostly a collection of myths,

and that David and Solomon's Kingdoms are definitely myths.

Yes. This is what they are teaching in Polish schools today. Go and check.

Those that have kids in High Schools know it's true.

Why is Jesus introduces himself as spring and root of David? As a star even.

End of the Church time is a Transition from one Reality to another.

What is the characteristic of the Time of the Church?

It's the Time of Pagans. Jews rejected Jesus.

The Jews of 2000 years ago. Important difference.

And Apostle Paul in Romans says:

Although there are Jews who believed Including myself.

Jews will be separated from God's blessing.

And their place take the Pagans.

The entire 2000 year history of the real Church of Jesus Christ so far

Is about collecting the harvest and the fruits from among the Pagans

The Jews are outside this Harvest.

Jews are being taught from birth to see Jesus as the enemy.

That he is the biggest enemy of the Jews.

But look how Jesus is introducing himself here.

To the Church during the times of transition.

When the Harvest from the Pagans will be collected.

Time of the Church, Time of Grace.

Then harvest comes with blessing back to Jews!

But not to those Jews that persist in ignorance.

But to those that will turn to their real Messiah.

And one of the sings that we are living in these difficult times,

and a positive sign this time.

Is that the Jews are turning back to Jesus in massive numbers.

Just like the snowball we see here in Poland, of believers in Jesus.

The same is happening in Israel today.

For proof, I'll leave you with a Christian song.

In Hebrew, from Israel.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> Pastor Paweł Chojecki - Jews in the End-Times - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Le prélèvement multi-organes à l'Hôpital privé Clairval - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Le prélèvement multi-organes à l'Hôpital privé Clairval - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

萌えろお兄ちゃん!【NieR Replicant】Part3その4 - Duration: 10:01.

【NieR Replicant】Part3-4

For more infomation >> 萌えろお兄ちゃん!【NieR Replicant】Part3その4 - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Urvashi Urvashi FREE FLP | Shahid Kapoor Kiara Advani Yo Yo Honey Singh | Urvasi Rautela Billionaire - Duration: 4:27.

FREE FLP

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét