Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

subscribe in our Channel videos for kids

yellow

red

you

three

gray

hi I hope that you have enjoyed the video make sure that you leave like

bellow and subscribe in our channel check out our videos clicking on the

video in the screen I see you next time bye

For more infomation >> Videos For Kids/ Learning To Paint A Beautiful Doll With A Puppy By Videos For Kids - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Videos For Kids/ Learning To Color And Color A Dog Dressed In A Jumpsuit By Videos For Kids - Duration: 3:15.

subscribe in our Channel videos for kids

Brown

black

hi I hope that you have enjoyed the video make sure that you leave like

bellow and subscribe in our channel check out our videos clicking on the

video in the screen I see you next time bye

For more infomation >> Videos For Kids/ Learning To Color And Color A Dog Dressed In A Jumpsuit By Videos For Kids - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

[RO Dub/ENG Sub] XP-PEN G640S osu! Tablet Review + Giveaway! - Duration: 7:28.

Hey fellow osu! gamers, my name is _thicke and I'll be the one doing the voiceover in this video.

Unfortunately, I am not as charismatic as eternum, but you'll have to settle with what you have.

In the previous review we talked about the XP-PEN G640 tablet, a product which we were very pleased with,

and which also had a very good reception in the osu community,

due to it's good quality, solid specs and convenient price.

Now we are turning our attention towards the newest adition in the XP-PEN lineup which was given to us in this sponsored video,

we're talking about the XP-PEN G640S.

It's name suggests it should be an upgraded version of the old G640,

but we will see if it raises to our expectations, so without further ado, let's get on with the review.

It's contents include some of the same objects from the G640:

the pen with 20 pen nibs, user manuals, a USB cable,

with the nice addition of a little accesory which can be attached to the tablet, where you can store your pen,

so that you can keep the two of them close to one another,

and last but not least, the tablet.

Unlike the G640, the body of the tablet is bigger, but the active area is 0.25 inches smaller (in height)

Still, it's not like most osu! players would need a bigger area.

The tablet is heavier and thicker, which makes it less portable than it's more compact counterpart, the G640.

The G640S also has 6 shortcut keys which can be configured with any button in the tablet driver,

but these aren't very useful for osu!, so we won't go into details.

The pen was the thing which impressed me the most about this tablet.

The P05 pen which comes togheter with the G640S, adresses most of the issues with the P01 from the G640

Both pens are battery-less and come with 20 pen nibs included, but the similarities stop here.

The lower half of the pen is covered in a layer of rubber, which is great.

It helps prevent the pen from slipping, especially if you have a large playing area and a tilted pen grip like myself,

or if you simply have sweaty hands.

Another difference is that it's much thicker than the P01, which can be a pro or a con, depending on personal prefference and grip.

I am aware that some people prefer thicker pens, but personally,

my hands sometimes start to get sore and numb on long and jumpy maps, take that as you will.

Disclaimer: Don't forget that this is all vuru's perspective.

A defect which I was put off by was that while you're playing, if you accidentally end up pressing one of the pen's buttons,

the cursor starts moving hectically, and if you press both buttons at the same time, the cursor just stops moving altogheter,

so be careful with this, with a little precaution, it's something you can get over, but it's still pretty annoying.

And how can we forget about the 8192 levels of pressure of the pen,

which makes it ideal for those interested in the digital arts,

but once again, this is an osu! review, so we won't be covering this in depth.

The G640 and G640S's pens are compatible with eachother, but from what I heard, they function on different voltages,

and long term interchangable use can lead to hardware damage, so keep this in mind.

Like the G640, the report rate is 266 RPS

which is double compared to Wacom tablets that have only 133 RPS,

this helps the cursor movement be more precise and responsive.

The hover distance is also the same, 10 mm, which to be fair is lower than Wacom tablets,

but at at least there isn't any input lag when hovering.

Overall, the G640S felt a bit more responsive than the G640 with the most recent drivers.

Unfortunately though, the official XP-Pen driver still has an issue where you can't set your area proportional to the aspect ratio,

and the Hawku drivers, which were a solution for this, still aren't updated to be compatible with the G640S,

but we hope they'll get an update soon.

With all the additions made to the XP-Pen G640S tablet, it results in a price premium of 10 dollars compared to the G640,

reaching the sum of 50 dollars on their official website, excluding shipment fees.

If we were to take into consideration all the aspects and compare these tablets head to head,

I can state the following:

XP-PEN G640S brings a few improvements and additions compared to it's predecesor,

while keeping it's esential features, like the high report rate for example,

but although some things are different, I can't say necessarily that they are all direct improvements,

and are more related to personal prefference, if you ask me,

and beacuse of this, when we compare the two tablets,

we reach the conclusion that they are both options for people with different priorities:

If you find it's lower price attractive, and you like a more portable, compact form factor, with a slimmer pen,

the old G640 is still a very good option for you. It still is a tablet which performs very well for it's price.

As for the G640S, the additional 10 dollars (not euros, sorry) don't seem to be for nothing.

It has a better build quality, the gameplay feels better,

and the rubber grip pen is excellent for those who struggle to keep their pengrip.

Also, it's prettier and nicer to look at. You can see very well that it is indeed an upgrade.

To wrap it up, the XP-Pen G640S is a tablet which I wholeheartedly recommend to all osu! players who want good peformance at a good price.

Unfortunately, in our country (Romania), there still aren't any retailers which sell this tablet, but as I said,

it can be purchased from the official XP-Pen website.

We also have to announce a giveaway,

unfortunately, only people who reside in Romania can participate,

it makes it a lot easier for us to handle the shipment of the prize.

We apologize to the viewers from other countries.

Thanks a lot for watching, I was _thicke

We hoped you enjoyed this review, and I hope you liked listening to my voice,

We'll see you next time, adios!

*Door opens, wind blows into the mic*

*Door closes*

eternum: *Sigh* Phew, I'm finally home, holy shit

Just in time... *click* *click*

*click*

Hey guys, I came back home, when are we gonna start working on that review?

Wait...

What do you mean?

You've already finished it...

_thicke did the voiceover...

HOW THE FUCK, CAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS, GODDAMN HIM

*slam* wtf...god

How can someone be so washed up that people won't even consider you for a voiceover on a fucking review

I AM LITERALLY, NON EXISTENT, LIKE A RANDOM FUCKING-

(?)

:aaaa:

HOLY FUCKING-

For more infomation >> [RO Dub/ENG Sub] XP-PEN G640S osu! Tablet Review + Giveaway! - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

REACTION: Taylor Swift I Did Something Bad | American Music Awards #reaction - Duration: 10:59.

Hello! I'm Ezgi. Welcome to emy channel.

Hold on a second.

Okay, now I'm ready.

Hello everyone! I'm Ezgi. Welcome to my channel.

Today, I'm going to record a video that is really exciting to me.

It will be a reaction video.

First time, I am recording a video like that.

I am telling you what I am recording at once.

Last night, Taylor was opening artist of American Music Awards.

And she's sung her song which is called I Did Something Bad at there.

This song was already my favorite song of tour.

Performance of this song was my favorite and I was so into with it.

Therefore, I am so excited.

And, yesterday I was awake.

But I said myself that, "I won't watch!" "I won't watch!"

I shouldn't watch it.

Now, I am so excited.

I am so curious of it.

I've just seen a few photo on Instagram.

I told myself, "No Ezgi, don't look at it!"

I don't use Instagram.

So, I really want to starting to watch.

By the way, Taylor was nominated as a candidate in 4 cartography.

And she has won all of them.

Queen.

She is amazing.

And one of these was artist of a year.

And one of others was tour of a year.

So, I could be counted as I have attended to tour of a year and I met artist of a year.

And it can be the most amazing thing in this world for me.

But what would I do? I love her so much.

I know that you'll say, she is your favorite singer.

You are reacting exaggeratively.

But let me I do it.

I think I deserve to react exaggeratively.

I mean Taylor deserves this.

So let's start. I can't endure anymore.

I'll take off my shoes.

I started.

I am so excited right now!

She is debuting from smoke.

You the coolest woman in this world.

The most coolest!

She is so fluffy. Her hairs...

She has shattered everyone. Do you see, right?

She is kidding.

Have you ever seen a vocal like that? I think you haven't.

The legand

Do you see her rebel?

And she is killing all boys, because this is what they deserve.

I am just a little bit angry.

I wonder if she will say shit.

They have bowdlerized.

This is my favorite part.

By the way, she is singing it with tour version.

It was what I was excepting.

Because it is better than studio version.

Do you see her dancing?

Who said she can't dancing? All of them come here right now, right second.

Look at her cast down herself.

God I want to scream right now.

The legend.

It is so cool.

My God!

My favorite lyric.

She is so strong.

The way she is saying 'coming'

God, I want to scream but I am afraid of to scare my roommate.

God, I love her so so so so so so much.

Queen. Absolutely, she is the queen.

You are perfect.

My God!

My favorite part!

It stopped.

It has stopped right now.

Smokes...

Yes!

I can't handle with it. I am sweaty.

She is perfect.

They will do pyramid.

I can't endure.

It is my favorite part. She is singing so good. Perfect.

I love you so much.

Love you so much!

Look at this stage!

Did you see a snake?

My heart...

She brings her snake.

You know it if you watched Look What You Made Me Do video.

It is appering on stage during Look What You Made Me Do at tour.

And snake, because everyone was calling Taylor as a snake.

God, she is perfect.

She gave the most amazing answer to everyone again.

She slayed.

Look at her dancing.

And the thing which makes me so sad is I can't listen this song live again.

Look at her cute behaviours.

This is my favorite part.

Legend.

Perfect.

I don't know what I can say.

I want to watch it over again. Look at this scene.

The one with snake is appering.

Look at this. Listen.

Perfect. Look at this.

Watch to way she is saying 'huh'

Amazing. The snake scene...

I have no word.

This perfect.

Legend.

Really, she has done it perfect.

She has remunerated it.

American Music Awards, do you think someone else will be do better than her?

She has brought it to top.

I am alleging this.

Perfect. So so perfect.

I can't endure with this. I want to watch it 8 times after I finish to video.

And I want to watch 8 times and after that I want to fall in love with her 8 times.

Like every time I watch her.

You will say, you are exxaggerating.

But she is so gorgeous.

I love so much.

I don't know. Can you see how she made me happy with this video?

I have no word to say.

Taylor Swift, you are perfect.

You are the most amazing singer in this world.

I love you so much.

I am into with you.

And everybody knows that.

I am so into with Taylor.

I guess so so so much.

I am glad she sang this song.

By the way, this song is expected to being a single.

I am estimating.

I hope so so so much it is true.

I hope it will be a single.

I think after this performance this song will be loved so much.

I believe that.

At the same time, I can't wait to see this song's lyrics on everyone' captions.

I grow impatient.

This two part will be seen in so many place.

I believe this. Because they are really meaningful and good lyrics.

I have no comments on this performance.

It is stretching. Maybe I am starting to drooling.

I hope you liked my video.

I would be so happy if you subscribe my channel and like this video.

But I think, even before that I want something to do.

Go and watch this performance.

Over and over again.

Watch this like ten times.

Amazing. And listen this song.

Because it is such a good song.

Amazing song.

I wanted to send a kiss to Taylor from here.

Like she sees this...

But I am sending lots of kisses to everyone.

I hope you liked it.

I am finishing but I finish to watch this performance over again.

I am leaving.

I couldn't go.

By the way, I didn't want to leave without saying this.

I took off my hoodie beucause I was too sweaty.

A few days ago, Taylor has shared a post on her Instagram with saying her political thought first time.

And this post has spoken so much.

Even Donald Trump has said, "I love her and her music 25% less." in his speech.

And in my opinion, even with her this performance "If a man talks shit then I owe him nothing"

She gave her amazing answer.

And I think the way she has indicated her thoughts,

I shared her idea in every way.

I proud of her so so so many time.

I did't want to finish this video without saying this.

Because everyone sees me like "You love one singer too much"

"Why dou you love her too much?"

"She is just a normal person."

Ofcourse she is a normal person.

But she is sharing her idea to us with this way, publishing her songs and represing her feelings in her songs when is a normal person

All of these are just a one reason of why I love so much.

I don't think like "How old are you? You still love celebrities."

Ofcourse family is the most important thing.

Friends are so special.

But after them Taylor comes and this is damage to me.

I don't want to people think this in diffrent way.

Because even after Taylor's video that I recored I had so many comments like that.

They were so many people thinks like that.

This is not speakink in hyperbole or aggrandizing her.

I just love her and show my feelings here.

Like I show other stuffs.

I wanted to say this.

See you.

Kissing.

For more infomation >> REACTION: Taylor Swift I Did Something Bad | American Music Awards #reaction - Duration: 10:59.

-------------------------------------------

You Can Get 60000 Loan With Your Aadhaar Number | How To Get Instant Loan - Duration: 3:14.

You Can Get 60000 Loan With Your Aadhaar Number

How To Get Instant Loan

For more infomation >> You Can Get 60000 Loan With Your Aadhaar Number | How To Get Instant Loan - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Videos For Kids/ Learning To Paint A Cuddly Kitten By Videos For Kids - Duration: 4:04.

subscribe in our Channel videos for kids

hi I hope then you have enjoyed the video make sure that you leave like

bellow and subscribe in our channel check out our videos clicking on the

video in the screen I see you next time bye

For more infomation >> Videos For Kids/ Learning To Paint A Cuddly Kitten By Videos For Kids - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Videos For Kids/ Learning To Paint A Beautiful Little Unicorn By Videos For Kids - Duration: 3:44.

subscribe in our Channel videos for kids

careful

yeah

Green

hi I hope that you have enjoyed the video make sure that you leave like

bellow and subscribe in our channel check out our videos clicking on the

video on the screen I see you next time bye

For more infomation >> Videos For Kids/ Learning To Paint A Beautiful Little Unicorn By Videos For Kids - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

塔罗占卜:TA会是将来与你相伴一生的人吗? - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> 塔罗占卜:TA会是将来与你相伴一生的人吗? - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

TWIN TELEPATHY SLIME CHALLENGE! Halloween Edition! | JKrew - Duration: 10:06.

today we're doing a twin telepathy challenge with like that with me and

what I would ask you guys to do go down and hit that subscribe button and turn

on notifications and by the way this is how let's get started we have a bull

alright I'm receiving it yeah I got it you got it

alright yeah so I think she I think she chose this one this is a good this is a

good cuz I don't hear this and it's gonna be my turn to choose and I'm gonna

choose this one because I know she'll choose this one so Manny I'm gonna send

you the signal okay isn't it nice you'd think that I would know my daughter I

know this is nervous right

I chose what I would think you would choose in a sense your message you

didn't get the message you said you got the message well then we're good right

message disappeared okay I'm already done slowpoke

we are moving to three round on round three we have green card glue and purple

okay did you get it nope send it again did you get it now

uh yeah I think I got oh I just lost it Sam one more time okay

got it got it yep this one you know got it okay excellent choice

excellent choice whoo this is gonna make a good slam right oh look at those

colors yeah that's beautiful that is perfect I'm done you done you

are moving like a snail over there come on round four

we got Maddy awesome all right my turn to choose this is tough this is really

tough I'm gonna rule this one here this is uh alright but I think she's gonna

choose this one so I'm gonna send the message over to you Oh which one I had

selected are you ready yep alright here goes

I got it sent it you got it all right

okay good

we have orange foamy balls and green zombie balls the message okay got it yep

got this one it's gotta be this one I really think this is the one that's what

the message said so we'll see if she was sending false messages nope Maddie and

your slime you are one slime crazy kid we're on the

final round round six all right well we got Maddie we have jelly cubes and some

sequins all right I am going to pick this one maybe not this one all right

all right sound the message all right it's sent got it got it yep

all right

guys I'm so excited so my I think my slime they turn out perfecto

okay so let's MIT let's mix it up let's see what we got this is a spooky slime

it smells awful smell that what does that smell

I think I should have made more slime I don't know yeah it does look Halloween

us though you think we got the same ingredients Maddie yep yeah let's try

not to over activate this no I want some slime bubbles but I don't feel as an

ingredient in here that's gonna prevent me from having slime bubbles

nope I ain't saying anything what you talking about

guys this reminds me of like a witch no minds of witch yeah it's a witch looks

like you're walking into her house Oh spider webs everywhere are you oh yeah

bet ready hurry up

I used I used born I knew it did you jelly cute

I enjoyed you my hair on right there right there try that success but now I

look different because oh my gosh I know you use so much glue okay so we only got

one ingredient wrong can't be that mad dog Maddy cat there's a lot of cubes in

here my time is the champ this is like rocky roads one Halloween edition daddy

this soda I mean yes you don't like my slam

yeah so calm down a little would sign you like better and how did you like our

sign the big day how'd you like the challenge I do good

the challenge what kind of work on better except for my slam I should have

made more of it I know that but Temari Marty's from Rome right other shout out

goes to Jessica thank you for watching

For more infomation >> TWIN TELEPATHY SLIME CHALLENGE! Halloween Edition! | JKrew - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

I don't intend to brag - a Fortnite montage - Duration: 2:42.

tres

are you going to try you

gonna try

meanwhile you

For more infomation >> I don't intend to brag - a Fortnite montage - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

マイクラはFORTNITEだと教えて遊ばせた結果ww - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> マイクラはFORTNITEだと教えて遊ばせた結果ww - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

عُــدْنــا (Arabic Vlog) - Duration: 8:18.

ALGERIAN IN JAPAN THE ARABIC VLOG

We're back!

Hey guys! How are you all doing?

It's been a while

really a long time since the last episode of "Algerian in Japan - The Arabic Vlog"

Today, I came to two main touristic spots in Sendai:

Zuihoden Mausoleum & Sendai Castle

for a specific reason, that is, to answer

the questions of Mumu (Algerian YouTuber) and his viewers.

I participated in one of his latest "Mumu Guests" series.

So if you wanna give it a watch,

check out the link in the description below.

This is just un update on what I've been doing lately,

I also did a singing collab with another YouTuber.

She sang in Arabic and I sang in Japanese

a cover for a song from the North African folklore.

I leave it as a surprise that you can also find in the description.

I really enjoyed being a part of these videos

with Phy Rdaous and Mumu

and it's always nice to do something different

with other Algerian creators..

Anyways, check out the links below

and stay tuned for new videos

in English, and in Arabic

There are always subtitles on the English ones

so if you prefer Arabic, click the CC button.

However, now I leave you with some clips

from today's little trip in SENDAI

Going now to explore a bit more of Sendai

and for that, one special bus is quite useful.

It's called "Sendai Loople Bus"

and it takes you to the main touristic spots here.

You got many ticket options,

first, you can get one ticket for one trip (Single-ride)

or you can get a one-day pass,

or a one-day pass for Loople Bus and Sendai Subway.

There's a Loople Bus stop in the main station,

at the West Exit Bus Pool (Stop N°16)

One thing that you immediately notice in Japan and especially in stations..

is the large number of vending machines.

"Jidouhanbaiki"

"We will stop soon"

"If you need to get off

please stay seated until the exit door is opened"

Most monuments in Sendai are related somehow

to the founding samurai family "Date Clan".

I'm currently in one of those places

which is "Zuihoden Mausoleum".

This is the first time I come here

although it's really a famous spot

I particularly appreciate that there's a lot of English

Also and as I mentioned in a former video,

a thing that I like about Japan in general,

there are always many guiding signboards

"NO TRESPASSING"

Heading now to SENDAI CASTLE

The Loople Bus runs every 20 minutes from all stations (every 15 minutes on holidays and weekends)

Just arrived to Sendai Castle

When you hear the name "Sendai Castle"

you actually expect to find a castle, right?

But the truth is

all you can find here is

the remains of the castle

that's all.

So welcome to Sendai "Castle".

on the ground, these squares tell you which room you're standing in.

Obviously it's very clean.

no a single piece of litter

as you'd expect in Japan

especially in a tourist site.

There are also benches where you can sit and relax.

On this side, there are restaurants and a museum.

while here, there is a small food stall

where you can buy corn (tomorokoshi) and ramune.

The spot is particularly famous for this statue

of the warlord who founded the city of Sendai.

He's from the Date Clan that I mentioned before,

and his name is "Date Masamune".

From here, we can see..

the very beautiful cityscape.

Maybe my camera doesn't do it justice,

but it's really beautiful.

RAMUNE

The Japanese Hamoud Boualem.

(Hamoud Boualem is Algeria's most famous soft drink)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét