Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

Hi everyone, this is Anastazia Custom speaking

Today I customize a Monster High doll

World of Warcraft theme

and more precisely a Draeneï

It's a playable race in the game

we can change the color of the skin

which varies between pale blue and dark purple

We can also change the horns

the color of the hair, etc...

that leaves a lot of possibilities

in terms of customization

For the basic doll, I chose the Monster High

Color me Creepy

Thanks to the delivery, I received her with one ear less

but it does not matter because anyway, I will not use it

It's not dirt

it is thermo-sensitive paint

that I'm going to remove with acetone

Acetone corroded varnish and plastic

and to fix that, I'm going to sand the body

Of course I did the same with arms and legs

Attention : don't sand the head

I'm now starting sculpture

with Magic-Sculpt resin

And I start with the ears

Let's continue now with the horns

Once it's dry

I use a Dremel to dig the scratches in the resin

The horns and ears are finished

I'm now ready to paint

I use acrylic paint with a brush

For this first try, I find the color too dark

so I start again with a mixture a little clearer

Once dry, I color the stripes

with pastel powder

To make the hock, I cut the leg in half

and I connected the two pieces with resin

It does not have to be perfect since this step

only serves to weld both parts of the leg

It is only once dry that I am able to add

a layer of resin

to sculpt well the hock

I'm now going to make the hooves

which was not an easy task

since when I was recording this video

it was the first time for me

that I was sculpting something so complex

That day I was very happy

because I had just received my new airbrush

and I would finally be able to repaint the whole body

Once again I use acrylic paint

diluted with water

About the horns and ears

I was not satisfied with the brush technique

because the paint is overflowing on the head

So I decided to repaint everything with the airbrush

I start again the shadows

and no need to say, it's much better

The Draenei have tentacles

behind the ears

and rather than making them in resin

that would have been far too rigid

I made them with a scoubidou

It's pretty much good

Let's stick with super glue

For my Draenei

I saw her with stains on her body

and so I do them, as always, with pastel powder

Some Draenei have a luminous symbol

which floats above the front

You can imagine

it's not possible to float a symbol

but I thought with a pin

there may be a way to do something

I'm now doing the makeup

I usually use watercolor pencils

pastels in bars and pencils

and Posca

Before you can do the makeup

apply a coat of Mister Super Clear matt

it's a bomb resin

and that will allow the pencils to better adhere

The first part stops here

I invite you to join me on the 2nd part

where I make the hair and armor

by clicking on the link at the end of the video

Here are 2 photos that were exclusive to my Patreon

Don't hesitate to join us if you are interested in my projects

Know that the next is a character of the game

Heroes of the Storm

I hope you enjoyed this video

as much as I had fun doing it

and see you right now for the 2nd part

Tchuss !!

For more infomation >> PART 1 DRAENEI WORLD OF WARCRAFT - MONSTER HIGH REPAINT (English sub) - Duration: 22:01.

-------------------------------------------

মেয়ে রা কখন জোর করে করতে চায় ! জেনে নিন কাজে লাগবে - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> মেয়ে রা কখন জোর করে করতে চায় ! জেনে নিন কাজে লাগবে - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

PART 2 DRAENEI WORLD OF WARCRAFT - MONSTER HIGH REPAINT English sub - Duration: 9:34.

Hi everyone, this is Anastazia Custom speaking

and welcome to this 2nd part of video work in progress

If you have not seen the first part yet I invite you to do it

before watching this video

You can find the link either by going to the end of this video

or through my YouTube channel

To resume where we were

I finished the sculpture of my Draenei

Tiamat Creations made a suit that will serve as a base for the armor

But first of all, I'm making the wig

and for that I need white glue Mod Podge and viscose

Usually I put a freezing bag on the head before doing the wig

to protect the makeup from possible glue dripping

but this time it's complicated because of the horns

so I decided to stick the fiber directly on the head

and so I have to be very careful with the glue

I am now able to put the symbol at the top of the front

and I'm pretty happy with the result

For the armor I use a new material for the first time

black worbla

Just heat it with a heat gun to make it soft

and so it can take any form on which you put it

In this video I will focus on making the belt

but the process will be the same for all other pieces of armor

Once the worbla has cooled down

it will keep its form while remaining elastic

which is handy for removable armor

Know that this material is used a lot in the world of cosplay

I paint the base of my armor with an airbrush before doing the reliefs

and for that I use 3D paint

The principle of this paint is to keep its volume once dry

It was not until the reliefs were finished that I realized that this technique did not suit me

because once I paint over

I see all the defects since it is not absolutely smooth everywhere

So I opted for a technique I know a little better

UV resin

For this armor, I want it with fur

so obviously synthetic fur

wich I will stick below

Place now to the details

My Draenei is finally finished after several months of work

and I'm so happy because it's my first time that I do

a full custo by myself with this level of sculpture and armor

I also thank La Petite Clinique des Poupées for all her precious advices

and also Tiamat Creations for having realized the suit

otherwise there would have been no armor

I have not found a name for this creature yet

and I'd like to find one inspired by the game World of Warcraft

since that game inspired this doll

so I'll let you choose it in the comments

I will choose one of those that you will propose, provided

I remind it

that it is inspired by the game World of Warcraft

I hope you enjoyed this video

and I'll see you in a week for the Halloween collaboration

Tchuss !!

For more infomation >> PART 2 DRAENEI WORLD OF WARCRAFT - MONSTER HIGH REPAINT English sub - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

Nepal snowstorm kills 5 South Korean and 4 Nepalese climbers in Himalayas - Duration: 0:47.

Five South Koreans are among nine climbers confirmed to have died after a powerful snowstorm

destroyed their camp on a Himalayan peak in Nepal.

The Korean Embassy in Nepal says the bodies of the South Korean climbers and four Nepalese

guides were spotted by helicopter near their base camp of Mount Gurja on Saturday.

Kim Chang-ho, the fastest person to climb the world's 14 highest mountains without using

supplemental oxygen, is among the dead.

The foreign ministry in Seoul says it's working closely with the Nepalese government to retrieve

the bodies as quickly as possible.

A rescue team is on its way to the site on foot.

The helicopter team hopes to return on Sunday, if weather clears up.

For more infomation >> Nepal snowstorm kills 5 South Korean and 4 Nepalese climbers in Himalayas - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

HUGtto! Precure trailer ep.36 by Cure marine and princess - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> HUGtto! Precure trailer ep.36 by Cure marine and princess - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Реакция на Kiesza - Hideaway (Bonya & Kuzmich) - Duration: 7:33.

For more infomation >> Реакция на Kiesza - Hideaway (Bonya & Kuzmich) - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

A Band Gets Ultimate Surprise When Celeb Singer Suddenly Joins (The Rose & Vibe) [ENG SUB] - Duration: 14:23.

Those times were better Those days were happier

Even moments I tried to forget you But I couldn't because of these feelings

I liked it all

Times when I prayed for tomorrow not to come Times when I just sadly looked

Times when those faces were good They pass by and I can't stand it

Those times were better Those days were happier

I still can't let you go like this Sometimes, I heard about you

Even that made me happy

Those times were better Those days were happier

Even moments I tried to forget you But I couldn't because of these feelings

Maybe this is better for you But I still can't reach out to you

So I blankly looked for a while Sometimes, I heard about you

Even that made me happy

- Oh, I saw something strange thing now - What?

- I mean someone famous singer - Who?

You know that...

Oh, Ooohhh, What happens here??

- Oh, Hello sir - Singer Vibe?

Hi, I'm Yoon Min Su, the manager of The Rose

Nice to meet you

I already know this band before their debut, actually I saw these guy's busking a few days ago

So I was impressed

- Do you know this song?

This song(VIBE's song) really fits to our new song

This really works I swear, listen carefully

- "Seasons are..." - Then play the guitar now

If this does not work, you have to break the ice

I feel an autumn I miss you this night alone

This is the miracle, real miracle You are so awesome

I think The Rose is popular worldwide I hope these boys will be popular in Korea also

So we came here to support these boys

- Thank you - Wait, I think The Rose should support us, see the situation

Ah, yes actually you're right, but we are older than these boys

Please support The Rose more than now and now..

- You know The Rose makes really good sound - Yes

So I think you can make some improvisation music collaborating with our own song

- Umm.. last week, oh this week? - Yes

- You said that you saw our street live in Hongdae - Yes

- Then how about making that version more better now? - Okay, then

- Do you know our new released song? - Sure

- I think the chord of your song fits to our song - Yes, yes

Actually we have a new released song "Fall in Fall(가을타나봐)" Is there someone who knows this song?

- Me, me - You know it? One, two, three

가을타나봐(Fall in fall)

I think you don't know okay one, two three?

"I think I fall in autumn"

- Is that all? - This is enough

Um.. I listened these boys' music I know "She's in the rain" they released

I think that song fits to our song I mean a mesh-up of "Fall in fall" and that song

I don't know how much this fits, but like improvisaiton, please forgive us if we make mistakes

Yes

Please forgive us because this is The Rose's street live stage

No problem!

- You look so cold, why you didn't wear outer clothes? - It's okay

- Look, this boy is shaking - Please give us some jacket

- Other boys are wearing something, why you wear just a T-shirt? - No I'm OK

I have one in our practice room

- Excuse me? - No, no I'm ok

- Thank you - Just for the moment

- You look great - Please wait a second

- Are you ready? - Yeah I'm ready, let's go

The seasons go and come again But love goes away and never come again

Memories go and come again That season came back

Our song!

She's dying inside She wants to think that it's a lie why why

Even if I call her, she's not answering A shower of rain

In the rain rain rain

I think I fall in autumn I'm waiting for you this lonely night

I think I fall in autumn I'm waiting for you this night you may come back

Baby I'm lonely lonely lonely lonely Memories Falling falling falling falling

Even I tried to forget you, I fall in autumn

She's in the rain You wanna hurt yourself I'll stay with you

You wanna make yourself go through the pain It's better to be held than holding on

We're in the rain In this falling rain

I fill the scattered you So I could see how beautiful you are

I fall in autumn

I fall in autumn I fall in autumn

Everybody, I fall in autumn I fall in autumn

"I'm always Soju" (The most popular song of VIBE in Korea)

Drink Soju if you fall in autumn

- This is so interesting, let's make more something like this - We are always ok

This is the first time that another singer come into our stage You look distinct from us

Distinct from you?

You are so tough

a little bit

- I think you feel shame - a little bit

- You are like me - You are shy and that boy is so strong(tough)

Okay we have to go now You have to react more cuz it's too cold now

Have a nice time thank you

Wow, is this not a dream? Unbelievable

- By virtue of the street live on Monday - Yes, agree

Now, we will play our title song "She's in the rain"

Do you hear me a gloomy day covered in gray fog

I'm afraid I'm blind now I've lost interest in everything

Do you hear me As I walked down the street, I saw a different way

I turned around and found no one The dreams I've been after, I follow them

I'm dying inside I wanna think that it's a lie why why

Even if I shout there is no answer A flood of loneliness

In the rain rain rain

She's in the rain When I look at how beautiful you are

Time stops It's hard to even open my eyes now

No whoa, she's in the rain

Do you hear me Even if you're hurt you don't show it

I'm so scared of seeing the end In your eyes I can see the emptiness

She's dying inside She wants to think that it's a lie why why

Even if I call her, she's not answering A shower of rain

In the rain rain rain

She's in the rain When I look at how beautiful you are

Time stops It's hard to even open my eyes now

No whoa she's in the rain

In my memory Your traces spread

As if the rain has soaked them up I lose track of where to go

In your tears Of frozen reality

She's in the rain You wanna hurt yourself I'll stay with you

You wanna make yourself go through the pain It's better to be held than holding on, No whoa

We're in the rain In this falling rain

I fill the scattered you So I could see how beautiful you are

No whoa we're in the rain

For more infomation >> A Band Gets Ultimate Surprise When Celeb Singer Suddenly Joins (The Rose & Vibe) [ENG SUB] - Duration: 14:23.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】藏在角落美好228無限藍芽耳機,以為這樣就夾不出來嗎?[台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#406 - Duration: 10:07.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】藏在角落美好228無限藍芽耳機,以為這樣就夾不出來嗎?[台湾UFOキャッチャー UFO catcher]#406 - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Почему @ собака? (Познавательное ТВ, Артём Войтенков) - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Почему @ собака? (Познавательное ТВ, Артём Войтенков) - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Bống Bống Bang Bang 🌸Alibaba Remix - KidsTV Liên Khúc Nhạc Thiếu Nhi Remix Sôi Động Vui Nhộn - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> Bống Bống Bang Bang 🌸Alibaba Remix - KidsTV Liên Khúc Nhạc Thiếu Nhi Remix Sôi Động Vui Nhộn - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

What is the Normal Length of the Penis? Penis size for relationship - Duration: 1:18.

ztysağlık

What is the normal size of the penis

My penis should be my size, what should be the penis size for the relationship?

For more infomation >> What is the Normal Length of the Penis? Penis size for relationship - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

পুল সিরাতের উপর দিয়ে মানুষ কিভাবে পার হবে || Bangla Waz Short video By Motiur rahman madani - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> পুল সিরাতের উপর দিয়ে মানুষ কিভাবে পার হবে || Bangla Waz Short video By Motiur rahman madani - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Ricette di Halloween: Cupcakes alla zucca - Cucina insieme a Rosie e Raggles - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Ricette di Halloween: Cupcakes alla zucca - Cucina insieme a Rosie e Raggles - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE GO TO JAKARTA ! PEOPLE | TRANSPORTATION | HOSTELS | TRAFFIC - Duration: 9:06.

Hi guys ! How are you?

I hope you guys doing okay !

As you know

last month I was in Jakarta and

I stayed 30 days in there

now I would like to share my experience with you

Jakarta is

capital of Indonesia and

it's famous for the crazy traffic

jakarta has worst traffic in Asia as well as

in the world I believe

if you compare to Istanbul

its really worser then Istanbul

the traffic is so crazy here

and m going tell you why :)

we are going to talk about some topics today

such as people,

prices, currency,cheapest hostel

traffic and transportation

I wil try to inform you from

my experiences shortly

firstly

I'd like to talk about people

They are really typical asian

they are really close to us ,

they are so helpful ,positive and kind

if you go somewhere

and if you ask any kind of question

if they speak English or not

they are trying to help you

in this case I didn't have any

problem with comminicating with people

like I had problems in Kuala Lumpur..

I spent 30 days without any problems

if I need to talk about English speaker in here

most of the people they know how to speak English well

but some people still doesn't know how to speak

Approximately it around %60 of the people speaks and %40 of them they don't

so there is no issue for communication

there aren't many place to visit in jakarta

as everybody knows

there are some destinations to visit such as

The Money Statue,which has a huge

gold on the top

there are tons of

museums here if you like museums

there are natural parks and

there is Old town to visit

If you're planning to visit Jakarta

so you need around 5 to 7 Days maximum

for sure its going to be enough for here

it might be even so much :))

lets talk about food a little bit

they have asian food as you know > <

such as like noddle and etc.

but I really can not eat asian food so much

I usually eat street food of course

but I m trying to eat food which is close to our food

cause I really like our Turkish food

thats why the taste of asian food its kind of bad for me ::

whenever I try some asian food I feel bad about it cause usually

they don't cook so much and

its has completely different taste

I was eating Turkish kebab

and it was around $2

for small kebab

so you can enjoy if you like kebab :)

also in street food you can find

pasty stuff which is delicious

its almost the same dish in Turkey

we got something like triangle pastry

its really similer to our pastry

I ate so much these pastry stuff

and it was really oily but delicious

and I m sure you are not going to have any problem

for finding a food here ,also its halal if you are muslim

lets talk about their currency a little bit

their currency called Rupiah

Indonesian rupiah

its like our currency back in 90' in Turkey

its kind of

hard to get used to it, I mean when its your first time

cause the currency has so many zeros

its exactly same like old Turkey before

they have millions, thousands here

when you go to exchange office here

and change for $100

you are getting millions > <

but come down you are not Millionaire :)

its just a million and

its not so much for here

so for the first timers

when you get here

you are going to have millions

and just be careful first couple days

about using the millions :)

lets talk about a hostels

its starts from $5 and

I hardly recommend you to do negotiation

as I told you starts from $5 and

its goes way higher

I was paying for $6

I made a deal actually

normally it was

$8 and I do negotiation

also I was aware of their promotions

so I got $6

for a night and I stayed 15 days there

and the hostel was 5 Starts

great hostel ever stayed

anyways

wherever you go I suggest

you to do negotiation

as I told you cheapest hostel around starts from $5 and

its goes up,

it depend what kind of place

that you are looking for

the hostel prices are quite cheap here so

you don't need to worry about it

and the lastly we are going to talk about

traffic and transportation

Unfortunately the traffic and transportation

is so bad in Jakarta there is of course many reason

I even made a couple videos about traffic

and the walking way if you didn't see

I said the traffic is worser than Istanbul

the reason is there are many cars here

of course there are 10 million people lives in here

many cars here plus there are motorbikes here

more then a cars

and those motorbikes making mess

cause they are going anywhere they want yes !

if you ask me how they can go in everywhere ?

like in Turkey !

motorbike drivers

are crazy here, they can go

peoples walking way,wrong way

they go wherever they want to go

its just normal in here :)

they don't care about rules at all

if you need to talk about transportation

of course they have bus and small buses

metro,mrt etc. its not developed so much

I mean there isn't metro in jakarta

people mostly using two

applications here

like others asian countries but here more popular

grab and

go-jek

they have two apps

by using these two apps

you can go anywhere you want

its like uber if you know that one

You can call normal taxi or taxi for seven people

other then that

you can call motorbike taxi

Most of the time people using motorbike taxi

because the main reason is because of the traffic

when you go somewhere with motorbike it takes less time

and it's way cheaper than normal Taxi

its save your time when you are traveling and its more fun

the price of motorbike taxi is cheaper then

normal taxi almost like half price

I usually use also motorbike taxi

by using app, its really easy

When you call the taxi you can

see the prices and everything else

If you travel to Jakarta

I recommend you to stay 5 to 7 days

in here

you don't need to stay so long

5 to 7 days is really enough for here

If you are Traveling to Jakarta

just be aware of the crazy traffic here

sometimes it takes hours and hours to reach your destination

same like istanbul

and I want to talk about the weather a little bit

then I m going to finish

As you know it's quite hot in here

Sometimes it's raining as well

But usually the weather is over 25 , 26 degrees

sometimes getting over 30,35 degrees

its hot enough to go beach or

pool and get some sun shine

If you have any different questions you can ask me on comments

of course we can not talk about everything here but

you can ask me

if you like the video

please don't forget the like this video :))

you can have look at other videos here

hope to see you in another videos

see you and bye

For more infomation >> 5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE GO TO JAKARTA ! PEOPLE | TRANSPORTATION | HOSTELS | TRAFFIC - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

【ゼルダの伝説】マモノカレーを食べてみたっ! - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> 【ゼルダの伝説】マモノカレーを食べてみたっ! - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Seoul International Fireworks Festival 2018 south korea - Duration: 4:44.

Seoul International Fireworks Festival 2018

For more infomation >> Seoul International Fireworks Festival 2018 south korea - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

HOE WAS AFL. 4 VAN ANNE+?! - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> HOE WAS AFL. 4 VAN ANNE+?! - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Отдых с детьми на Бали. Обзор виллы на севере Бали. 4 серия. - Duration: 1:39.

the villa is in the north in the north of Bali where we are in a relaxed class, we spent time

very authentic, comfortable, exotic

I will tell you about the villa we rented in the north of Bali

we were very surprised by its location to civilization 40 minutes by car

around the rice fields and the pacific ocean near the fishing village, everything is very authentic

good place for those who want to be alone and be alone with nature

profitable to rent a villa for several families as each bedroom has its own bath and toilet

Dining room and veranda

Luxurious garden

of course crystal clear water

The same will be on the staff. Cook

maid, gardener, and security guard. The manager he will decide

all your questions related to the logistics of the Internet for a comfortable life is everything

necessary.

For more infomation >> Отдых с детьми на Бали. Обзор виллы на севере Бали. 4 серия. - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Second Kim-Trump summit will take place in next couple of months: Bolton - Duration: 1:44.

One of the top officials in the U.S. government has reiterated that North Korean leader Kim

Jong-un and President Trump will hold their second face-to-face after the U.S. midterm

elections in early November.

Indications are that it will happen before the end of the year.

Cha Sang-mi has more.

As the two sides work behind the scenes to set up a highly-anticipated second summit

between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and President Donald Trump, U.S. National Security

Advisor John Bolton has reaffirmed the U.S. leader's earlier statement on his plans.

Speaking in a radio interview with the Hugh Hewitt Show that aired on Friday, local time,...

Bolton said he thinks the summit will take place (quote) "sometime in the next couple

of months," but it depends on President Trump's diplomatic efforts to convince North Korea

to give up its nuclear weapons.

Bolton said President Trump "held the door open for North Korea", since the two leaders

met for the first time in Singapore in June and said were the regime to "denuclearize

completely and irreversibly" and "walk through the door, the future could be very different

for the North Korean people."

Bolton, known for his hawkish foreign policy outlook, told Hewitt that the combination

of the potential use of military force and the U.S.-led maximum pressure campaign on

the North's economy is what brought Kim to the table.

He also said President Trump was optimistic about his administration's relations with

the North, but he doesn't see stars in Trump's eyes about it,.. and that was the same for

him, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

Bolton's remarks come after President Trump recently told reporters that the summit will

be held after the November 6th midterms.

Trump also said three or four locations are being considered for the summit venue, but

they probably won't be heading back to Singapore.

Cha Sang-mi, Arirang News.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét