Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

So, this is what it does since a few days.

It stops sometimes and starts again.

I'm restarting it.

I don't know what it is. If I'm shaking it by the pump it recovers but I'm not sure if that's because of that.

I have no idea what could be the problem.

We're in Pokhara, at the lake.

We're doing a sightseeing day, we're not riding because we're tired,

we've arrived here yesterday night after about 10 PM.

It was dark, we've made the last 40 - 50 - 60 kilometers

in darkness with 30 - 40 km/h so it wasn't too funny.

We have checked in to our accommodation and now

we are walking around the city.

Peace!

So this was the World Peace Pagoda.

It was erected in Buddhas memorial.

Buddha was born in 563 BC

in Lumbini.

The reason this monument was erected here was

is because, let's say he was hanging out alot here.

Buddha was the founder of Buddhism.

The reason this is the World Peace Pagoda is because

Buddhism spreads peace.

So...

because of this. I'm going back to my motorcycle, Varun remains here.

I will probably rent a kayak and I'll go kayaking around the lake.

I mean on the lake and I'll see what will I do afterwards.

Peace!

I am kayaking for the first time in my life.

I tried out this too.

It's not as easy as I thought, I'm going pell-mell like a drunk.

But that's not a problem, I'll get the hang of it.

I'm on Phewa Lake in Pokhara.

It's really hot, so

this is a suitable sport for now.

And I have 40 minutes left.

So, Rock and Roll!

Let's see how can I get out..

This goes like s*** through a goose..

Okay..

Done.

I'm done with this too.

And it's not funny at all, this isn't my kind of sport.

Snorkeling is an enjoyable water sport, but this, not so much.

Peace!

The parts ordered from RuggedRoads arrived to Pokhara.

The chain kit and the speedo gear.

We will put it together and tomorrow we leave for Chitwan.

Peace!

The motorcycle is repaired, the chain-bridge is changed.

And, as you can see, the speedometer is working too.

We've cleaned the filter attached to the tank

because the engine stopped 5 times a day but it could be started again.

But it was annoying that it would stop on the road for no reason.

It could be because the quality of the petrol isn't great because it isn't great here in Nepal

In case if it's necessary, I'll work on it in Kathmandu.

Until then,

we will go to Chitwan

and only after we will go to Kathmandu.

It will follow a transport in Kathmandu.

I'll see how can I do it, with which company,

how much does it cost and stuff like this.

This is the plan for now, Rock and Roll,

See you later. Bye!

So, this is what it does since a few days.

It stops sometimes and starts again.

I'm restarting it.

I don't know what it is. If I'm shaking it by the pump it recovers but I'm not sure if that's because of that.

I have no idea what could be the problem.

Let's see how far will I reach

until it will give up again.

It does this for a few days now and I don't know what could be the problem. I have no idea.

It would have been overwhelming if they too would have stopped me.

I'm starting to have more and more problems with this motorcycle.

In the end I'll have to go with a camel.

Peace!

Let's see which direction is the hotel. That way.

Yeah.

Good,

I'm approaching the accomodation.

As I saw, Varun is behind

because my engine stopped all the time.

I came up with the idea to to ride with full throttle

to clear the dirt from the fuel system.

Umm, it partially worked.

But still not working properly...

I have a rock in my pocket this big.

Just a moment... This!

This will repair it!

I'm knocking on the pump with it

and it seem like snaps back to normal for a while.

This means a fuel pump change will follow.

I have another on me.

I'll try to change it today. I'll consult with Szilard beforehand,

with my mechanic friend from home,

it it is a good idea, what should I do,

because I don't know.

But we'll see.

Or maybe I'll leave it until I arrive to Kathmandu and I will disassemble it entirely and see what is its problem.

I'll see, I didn't decided yet.

For now I hope I'll see rhinos in Chitwan

because that's the reason of that place.

And Rock and Roll, we'll meet later. Bye!

For more infomation >> Pokhara tour and new problems with the bike... - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

[MV Official]-Light It Up - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> [MV Official]-Light It Up - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

LOL DOLL IN THE NIGHTMARE AT 3AM | HALLOWEEN episodes | LOL Surprise! | Kids Cartoon - Duration: 1:25.

it`s time to sleep

oo it`s a party

they want to eat you

ooo it was just a nightmare

don`t forget subscribe, like and comment

For more infomation >> LOL DOLL IN THE NIGHTMARE AT 3AM | HALLOWEEN episodes | LOL Surprise! | Kids Cartoon - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Dance Moms: 45 Second Auditions for Nationals (Season 4 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Dance Moms: 45 Second Auditions for Nationals (Season 4 Flashback) | Lifetime - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

American Pickers: Frank Wants a Knucklehead (Season 18, Episode 2) | History - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> American Pickers: Frank Wants a Knucklehead (Season 18, Episode 2) | History - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ghaziel x Arte Kaa - Dior (Prod. Penacho) - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Ghaziel x Arte Kaa - Dior (Prod. Penacho) - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

GTI performed at 'INBOX SCTV'! WOW! Million audiences!? - Duration: 3:33.

Hello, Treasures!

We're going to performing at very popular music show 'Inbox'

How famous 'INBOX' is? Donggyun will explain

It's like Indonesian Music Bank!

But it will be shooting at suburban area.

There's always more audiences when shooting at suburban areas.

so how do u guys feel today?

it's an honor to be here, and hope we all can enjoy the performance.

It's gonna be super fun~~!

Fighting!!!

Let's go!

It's a life of super star.

Byebye!

we had tough day today.

Agree

We're at airpot now... what time is it?

It's almost 7Pm

Great work! GTI!

Please remember our hard works!

Our camera man, Heesoo did great job, too.

Well done everyone.!

Inbox was like 'the dream stage' for Donggyun

and what's like dreams came true?

Well...

Aoora said "Say something"

lol

Actually, we could do better...

Which means you want to be improved, right?

Let us practice harder and

We have lot more stages to go on!

For me, it was great.

Personally, I really enjoyed it.

and there were more than 2000 audiences, right?

It was super crowded

It's my first time receiving that big acclamation.

Yes, I can't forget how our audiences shouted to us.

Thank u and love u so much, Indonesia!

Again, Thank you so much for GTI members

and GTI crews!

Let's fly back to Jakarta to have a good rest.

Let's eat amazing meal tomorrow.

Take it easy! sexy! crazy! and cool!

WE LOVE U INDONESIA!

For more infomation >> GTI performed at 'INBOX SCTV'! WOW! Million audiences!? - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

My Experience With Religion | Smoothie Saturday - Duration: 5:48.

Hello people behind screens, I'm Jac and we're back, Welcome smoothie Saturday

McDonald's smoothie again, I was gonna be healthy and go to smoothie king, but you know what?

I just got dumped and wanted a Big Mac. So I got myself a big-

I got myself a Big Mac

Today I'm gonna be talking about religion

Gotta approach with caution

Just wanna start with a disclaimer

Whatever your religion is, totallyl respect that. This is just my personal opinion and my personal

experiences with

religion. So I was raised Buddhist.

My parents had me go to like, Sunday school, but at a temple. It was like the Buddhist version. I

Didn't really enjoy it

It was like every single day

They told us this story about like the Lotus is a beautiful white flower that grows from the mud

Which is so dirty and I was like listen,

every flower is pretty, every flower comes from dirt. What's your point?

I like the idea behind it like

You know

You give up your desires and it helps you live a freer happier life and in general

That is a good concept. It's a good idea but I'm hella materialistic

see my thing with organized religion is

It's just so many rules for a belief. Why can't you believe in something without like

Okay, now that you believe in this, here are all the terms and agreements

I do believe that there is-

What is this? 1/4 wins instantly. What does that mean? I

won a biscuit

Sandwich! Yay

I believe that someone is going to come and save us but I don't think it was Jesus

I'm sorry, I think Jesus was just a dude

Like I have a conspiracy theory about this and this is probably

gonna offend a lot of Christians, I'm very sorry

This is just what I personally believe. I think that he's just a dude

I don't think the Virgin Mary's a virgin. I think she was just like "hon, I'm pregnant"

He was like, "but we've never..."

"An angel came, okay?"

I think he was a great dude. He was an exceptional dude

all the stories are like yeah, he was so chill and accepting like, go Jesus, you know, but

fsjijsf people are like, their proof is that he came back to life? Like, a

Couple hundred years ago, they were very bad at identifying deaths so

Thousands of years ago, they're probably worse

The reason there are grave watchers, it's not because of grave robberies

It's because people kept "coming back from the dead"

meaning they kept thinking someone was dead, but not really

and it happened so often that they had to hook up bells

to gravestones so that when you hear the ringing you're like

Oh shit. We got a live one. Like they did not know if someone was dead or not like damn

"It's the fifth time this week.

Jessica. I'm sleeping" For all we know, Jesus was just

Not dead and they were like his eyes are closed

Ya boi's dead. Like,

My main reason for not thinking Jesus is like the big person's gonna save us

is because I don't think we've been saved yet

It's just, you look around and there are so many awful things happening. It's not a saved world, at least not for everyone

If after Jesus came it was supposed to be all bright and sunny and sunshines

you have to be a very lucky person to have that I

Don't think we are saved yet. I think that someone will come and they will save us I

Don't think the second coming has come

It's just on its way

I know people have different experiences and people believe in different things

But when I was 14, someone chased me down in the parking lot and he called me a fucking queer

Why was 12, a group of kids surrounded me and started yelling Chinese Chung Chung

When I was 15, I was molested at school. I don't think this is the world God wanted

Apparently, well, some people have told me that like,

aligned with Judaism and I have never really looked into that

But my things it's not that I don't think I would accept

Judaism, I don't think they would accept me. I am a

lesbian stripper. I

Just wish that you could believe in something without all these rules and stuff, you know, I

Think there's a god, and I think someone will come and will save us but I don't think

He's-he or she-has come yet

weirdly

Religious smoothie Saturday. Whippity dippity

Don't forget to like and comment and subscribe

and you can follow me on all my social medias in the description box

and if there's nothing particular you want me to do or talk about you can comment down below and

I'll probably do it

For more infomation >> My Experience With Religion | Smoothie Saturday - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Ep.18| Del Sevilla Peruano a Machu Pichu|From Peruvian 'Sevilla' to Machu Pichu (English subtittles) - Duration: 12:08.

Hi, we are 'Hora Local' (local time) and it is 10:45am in Bogotá, Colombia.

But today we wanted to talk to you about or visit to South Peru.

after Puno and lake Titicaca we were in Arequipa, which according to Álvaro is like Peruvian's Sevilla (Spain)

why do you think it is like it?

because of the style... I don't know... we also saw a monastery where some nuns live there...

it simply reminds me of it, very traditional with a very beautiful historical centre...

Jonathan, could you introduce what are you eating?

It is cheese ice-cream, it is a typical dessert from Arequipa

it doesn't have cheese! It is made of milk, cinnamon, honey, grated coconut...

wow, how delicious!

very refreshing sweet!

from here in Arequipa, very traditional

After Arequipa we headed to Cuzco

'Cosco'

Cuzco, which is 'Cosco' in Quechua language

WELCOME TO CUZCO!

We are finally in the famous city of Cuzco

we have arrived earlier than planned as because Álvaro had a poorly ankle and we couldn't do the Colca Canyon trek

but we will leave for the next time we return

well, and we are also going to do a good trek going up to Machu Pichu and we have to save energy for it

We are really enjoying it. We loved Arequipa, I thought it was a gorgeous city

And Cuzco what we have seen...

well, Cuzco very well kept but both Cuzco and Arequipa has reminded me of Bolivia,

in the way that on the outskirts of the city everything is chaotic, you don't know where anything is

almost half built, and suddenly you arrive to the centre and you find the beautiful and gorgeous city

and it makes me laugh because is like the hidden jewel inside each city

you can really tell about tourism here. It is packed with tourists and businesses for tourism

we have even found vegan restaurants!

that is something we have not seen in many places

even vegan restaurants! That is the proof. Not even in Argentina bein so touristic we found them, well we did in Buenos Aires but not in other places.

and the pricing... it is still cheap but the tours and Machu Pichu... will tell you about it

well and the last thing, about tipical tourists that are getting into our nerves

they come to Cuzco, where you can find really cheap menus with everything you want, EVERYTHING

Even for vegetarians and vegans, super cheap, 5 soles a lady told me

5 soles is 1.20€, 5 soles menu in the market

and they come, and go for lunch to KFC, Starbucks... Well done! that is how you get to know a country...

how judgy

look how stuffed is Álvaro going to get for 5 soles. He already had soup

this is the second course

noodles, steak and this is a type of potato, which is basically boiled potato with a paprika sauce

and peanut sauce!

yes, peanut sauce but also paprika because is a bit spicy

thank you

we woke up at 3 am to climb up the 7 colour mountain or rainbow mountain at almost 5000m above sea level,

let's see how we get on with it

After a bit more than 2 hours hike, this is it, the 7 colours mountain

phew, exhausted

To the left we can see the 5th highest mountain in Peru and the highest in the region of Cuzco

which is that one

6384m high, very impressive, now we have been at 5000m

We start the hike to go to Machu Pichu, which is following the train rails so we do not pay the 70$ that costs the train

so... let's see how it goes

well, we are here, we are in Machu Pichu

we have to be grateful but also give advice

they told us that one of the coolest thing to do here was to see the sunrise, but they also told us that it would be packed with tourists

well, we are tourists so no problem with that but they also told us if you go in the afternoon

you could see the sunset but there is nobody, and well, not as much as no one but

perhaps we are a hundred people on site from the thousand that were here when we arrived

and the truth is that it is a luxury to see like this a place like this one

For more infomation >> Ep.18| Del Sevilla Peruano a Machu Pichu|From Peruvian 'Sevilla' to Machu Pichu (English subtittles) - Duration: 12:08.

-------------------------------------------

Подготовка деревьев к зиме. Способы укрытия растений на зиму - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Подготовка деревьев к зиме. Способы укрытия растений на зиму - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to Install RaidCall 2018 (Fast / Easy / Free) - Duration: 2:51.

Hi, how are you? Welcome to the GearLiveTec channel, I'm Rafael Santana and in this tutorial

Let's learn how to install the program. RaidCall software used for calls

and online chat.

Go to the RaidCall, it will come originally in Russian

or in English, accessing google chrome you can

use the translation function to translate the website.

If you want, you can click directly on the button as shown in the video

download directly, or you can also do download directly through the links that

I'll leave it in the description.

After completing the download, make the installation as the video example,

Note that you can change the language from Russian to English.

At the end of the installation, RaidCall will provide two options one of direct access,

if you already have an account created and the other option,

would be for you to create your account

After inserting the data in the site is just save and return the program to start

with your login and password.

In case you run into error 22 it can be solved by the example

of the video disabling windows firewall and also disabling your antivirus.

Do not forget to leave the like on video and share with friends

If you have any questions please contact us, we'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> How to Install RaidCall 2018 (Fast / Easy / Free) - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

4.7: Mastodon Bot - Replying to a Mention - Duration: 8:30.

For more infomation >> 4.7: Mastodon Bot - Replying to a Mention - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

100 Awesome Garden Sign Ideas | Garden Ideas - Duration: 11:22.

For more infomation >> 100 Awesome Garden Sign Ideas | Garden Ideas - Duration: 11:22.

-------------------------------------------

Fun Fold Christmas Card - Duration: 5:59.

Hi stamping friends, Melissa here with Melissa's Crafting Treehouse. Today

I have a fun fold project that features a Christmas card that's quick and simple.

This card can also be made with a variety of designer papers

And I'm kind of having fantasies about making it with every designer paper

I own because it's just so fun and it's simple and easy to make.

For this card I've done several different versions and have used all the different patterns of designer paper.

I'm using the Joyous Noel Specialty designer series paper and it has copper elements in it

so I've also done some heat embossing of the sentiment that will be used on this card.

For the sentiment I've used the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set and

you can see the sentiment has already been heat embossed with my copper embossing powder.

So I made this card for a swap for my Alaska cruise achievers swap and

so the method I'm going to show you right now is how I made them when I first started the one-at-a-time method

but at the end of this video

I'll share some tips for how to kind of mass-produce and make this and what I think turned out to be a quicker way.

So what you see me doing there is using a template that I've created to make it super easy to get that fold

just right and

If you're an online club member or somebody receiving my free card kits through my free card kit program

you'll get one of these little templates with your kit. So this makes it super easy to

prepare these little pieces of

designer paper

for the fun fold.

So as you can see

I'm preparing each one by folding it over and

It's going to give me sort of a rounded edge not a burnished edge and that's going to work to my advantage

Later when I go ahead and put it together.

So I've taken one that I've already gotten started and I've lined up those bottom two

so they have the edge exactly where I want it on the left and the right

and they line up just so. So now I'm getting the positioning of my top two pieces and

And then I'm going to show you how I get them all to kind of line up just the way I want them to.

So for these last two pieces, I'm putting on there I have already put adhesive on the backside

obviously already folded them and I'm just adjusting them so that

the edge on the right is the same for both of the two designer paper pieces on the right and the same for the left

you know and just trying to get an even edge around all all of the outside edges of the designer series paper, as

even as I possibly can. So now I'm taking some mini

dimensionals and putting them right near the point of the

underside of the designer series paper and I just did this so it gave it a little bit of dimension and raised it up,

and I thought that kind of looked a little bit more interesting and I'm putting dimensionals on the back side of my sentiment as well.

For these pieces of designer paper that I'm laying out

I did actually fold them and use my bone folder to burnish the edge to make it a nice crisp crease.

So I tested the positioning

before I actually

did this video.

So after I fold over the corners and attach them with the dimensionals

you can see the shape that's created is an actual diamond and here's a little graphic that I created to help explain

the exact positioning of the folds. There are certain edges that are parallel to one another and

of course some of the designer paper lines up at a straight edge and

as you can see for number four, you fold the papers so the corners line up at the four points shown.

So all I really have left to do now is do the assembly

so I'm attaching my sentiment and then I'm going to create an ear bow with my

copper trim and that

just goes perfectly with this design with the copper elements and the sentiment and on the designer paper.

So I'm just going to create an air bow

taking my paper taking my ribbon rather and making two little ears and just

tying a little bow and then I'm going to use the trick that I've probably

that I've shown before that you might have seen before with some pencils some

unsharpened pencils and I'm just sticking them in the ears of the bow that I've created and I'm gonna use them to

help me get the shape just right so I can tighten up the bow and then

pull down the ears. I'm sorry. I pulled down the tails to get the shape just the way I want it

And I can also turn the pencil just a bit to shape

The ears of the bow so that they face forward as well.

And I'm just going to put a glue down on the backside of the bow and attach it to my sentiment piece.

I've stamped and heat embossed that sentiment piece just a little bit up from center

So there's room to put the bow. I'm using my paper piercing tool to pick the bow off of the roll of glue dots and

now I just need to attach my

piece I've assembled on to the base of the card.

So if you'd like to make a whole bunch of these cards and have been waiting for my tip for making it go faster

Here's what I got for you.

So you're going to start with just laying out your pieces of designer paper?

with a little bit of temporary adhesive under them and then you're gonna take them off and

Put adhesive on as you just saw in the pattern. I just showed you and

Then one by one you'll use your template to fold over each of the corners

To create the diamond shape in the center and then you can adjust the positioning of the folds as I described before

using your bone folder and burnishing the edges.

If you've enjoyed my project today, please give it a thumbs up share with friends and subscribe to my youtube channel.

Thanks so much for spending some time with me today and happy crafting

Bye!

For more infomation >> Fun Fold Christmas Card - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ночные рубашки для полных с Алиэкспресс. Красивые ночнушки - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Ночные рубашки для полных с Алиэкспресс. Красивые ночнушки - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Ayat e Tatheer Ka Pas Manzar | Younus AlGohar | ALRA TV - Duration: 12:23.

For more infomation >> Ayat e Tatheer Ka Pas Manzar | Younus AlGohar | ALRA TV - Duration: 12:23.

-------------------------------------------

في علم النفس هذه 6 طرق لتجعل أي فتاة تقع في حبك 💖+ كاميرا خفية - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> في علم النفس هذه 6 طرق لتجعل أي فتاة تقع في حبك 💖+ كاميرا خفية - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Rare Lovely Moments of Prince Narula And Yuvika Chaudhary Grand Wedding Ceremony - Duration: 3:53.

Rare Lovely Moments of Prince Narula And Yuvika Chaudhary Grand Wedding Ceremony

For more infomation >> Rare Lovely Moments of Prince Narula And Yuvika Chaudhary Grand Wedding Ceremony - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Build a Countertop Kitchen Towel Holder - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> Build a Countertop Kitchen Towel Holder - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

THE BEST SPOTIFY PLAYLIST EVER | CAPE TOWN VLOG - Duration: 21:18.

we're trying to find food I think we found the food market

and they've loved to surf enjoy sauces

J you should go for the hottest sauce

so I'm ordering food here and thank you know and that guy just speaks to me in

German he didn't ask me if I'm I'm German like he just assumed because I

look so glum one word my life that's how German I look in sound wait

but there

yeah well Germany is a tiny country you know you can just walk I'm gonna try it

right now yeah that's the most important part that's really good

thank you sir danke oh yeah I had I had kind of a breakthrough yesterday I think

on that so I was yeah I can do

wait can other people see me guys let me know if you can see me

yeah I mean on that like the last couple of days I was feeling a bit Restless you

know restructure a bit it's now my company I'm the sole founder he's still

like part of it he's he's he's advising he's helping out with operations he is

helping out with content strategy but it's now my company which what's what's

the point of this post like here are my three lessons but let's figure out how

do we get to click on that post like for example if we take just the last one

when we say I just started my newsletter here's my three biggest learnings like

if which is on top of that have two lines where it says

I almost didn't stop my newsletter or whatever you know or like something that

that's a bit more catchy people like oh why did you not start and then it's like

doo doo doo doo and here's my three learnings like it's still gonna have the

same value but we get more people to think

so we now officially get the co-working space all to our selves

all these pussies already went home oh hello mr. sir what are you doing there

Wow their answers taken a long time there we see more people overdoing

work-life balance that's a plan by the way and here we see art that's very

interesting art what are we gonna do now J we have all of this free space we can

do some race yeah that was the race dude I want he's still there what was that

kind of race huh 7:00 p.m. did some work you work until

now we now I actually so one fun thing I actually did today at least it was fun

to me it's probably not fun to you is one of our clients for our linden agency

has a newsletter and so we're helping him grow his newsletter and so today I

build out a document on how we're gonna grow that from pretty much zero to

fourteen hundred subscribers in two and a half month and ya know I can't show

you that document so that was a pretty bad teaser but anyway I had a lot of fun

and now jail we're gonna stay you know

that's fun can you give me some push it push it J

Hey it's my boy whoa no it's fine here I

wish another fun huh yeah almost died so

did anything else exciting happened today in my brain I did a live stream

with petram that was very fun caught up with that guy again

I had a catch-up call with with the guy I'm running the agency with and we kind

of went over a couple of things we want to do to start scaling or at least

putting the pieces into place to be able to scale oh yeah I yelled at Jay I

didn't actually yell at you what no I was a bit harsh with you because Jay has

been bitching these last couple of days oh you've been a bitch yeah get over it

Jay it's just food it's supposed to be a tool to make you survive you care too

much about it people care so much about food by the way let me just quickly talk

about this why do people care so much about food it's just food evolutionarily

are you speaking it's there to feed you so you survive but somehow people put

food until this pedestal that you can't eat food unless the tastes amazing

that's just the sherry on top of the fucking thing you know the taste

you should eat food because it's good for you people people are getting the

balance wrong like you know you can eat some stuff sometimes that tastes good if

you want but like people do it all the time they only eat shit like cereal for

breakfast because it tastes nice let me get some burgers and pizza because it

tastes nice let me get some dessert and you better not tell me I can't eat that

because that's my freedom you fucking killing yourself I'm telling you people

you know just think about it penguins don't constantly eat ice cream

and they're looking pretty good don't they actually a little amazing I wonder

what they're eating fish lots of fish fish has lots of omega-3 for you that's

good for you yes awesome yeah but then people like people get

perverse with stuff you know they fry it and they fucking put like sauces on

there you know there are healthy stuff and then people somehow manage to not

make it healthy you know chicken you can eat chicken but then they put and

fucking like stuff you see he's complaining it in bitching again Jay

whatever you know you do whatever you want you do you I'm not judging no I'm

serious the only thing that I care about is

people knowing that it's bad for you like you can eat shit however much you

want but you better fucking know that it's fucking shit for you and literally

you're gonna die from it okay yeah but sooner dude dude there are

fucking people getting 120 years old and they're fucking chain-smoked that

doesn't mean smoking is good for you like get real fat right Wow I thought

you were scientific purpose

anything else someone this was already pretty long I hope you guys are doing

fine you know I actually allow you guys to you know grab some popcorn while

watching this because this must be pretty entertaining I assume I mean

there are not a lot of yeah I know you know what I can have you you have

popcorn when I would want well sound coming nice

what song is playing limit chick

those girls this is good

yeah

no business apart of the care it is a lot of in the land

there was a time they used to look into my face

but those days are gone now the memories on the law

so yeah basically my playlist is like a teenage 16 year old girl which just got

her heart broken I don't know why but these songs make me think better which

is pretty hard to do because I'm already thinking on a pretty high level

consistently I mean you got just experiencing it firsthand it's pretty

incredible what happens up here people are not even aware it's a crazy thing in

here it's crazy it's crazy people don't even know I think I'm actually gonna

maybe do some work again now I have calling 50 minutes I got to prepare for

that and I'm waiting for a client to send me some stuff but you know they're

my clients so obviously you're on their mercy at their mercy

I think for food I'm just gonna eat cereal tonight are you down for that

Syrah is pretty good he's not happy

we'll see oh yes tomorrow by the way big heads up for

tomorrow we are going whale watching tomorrow whale watching

and yes the crazy thing that means I won't have internet for two full days

well I could probably figure out how to get internet but I'm also very curious

to see what happens if I don't have internet for two days and here's a like

interesting fact since I started Instagram in May last year there was not

a single day where it didn't at least post one story and so this will be the

first time I will not only miss one day well no actually one full day because I

still have some we're gonna leave on Friday we're gonna come back on Sunday

so Friday and Sunday I still have some stuff happening but Saturday will be the

first day in the history of Finn's Instagram where there is not a single

post that is freaking crazy

yeah there was here huh dude I have all my stories from going back what oh

definitely not not since you and me met

it's trying to call me out but he can't come up yeah let me know which one yeah

but not nothing then I posted something at night I can guarantee you there is

not a single day where didn't at least post one story he's trying very hard you

know you want to do you want to do bet you want to bet money on it

well that's the problem dude I'm not gonna go through five hundred days and

check every single day you could do it if you're trying to like trying to you

know come at me and trying to tell me I'm lying right now you can do the

research bro but I'm telling you I'm willing to bet money right now that

there's not a single day I miss the story shit this is 15 minutes long this

whole clip I might just include the whole clip anyway I think then it might

be smart for me to actually sign off the vlog if nothing interesting happens

which I assume it doesn't because I'm now gonna have the call then we're gonna

go back then we're gonna go either I'm gonna edit the vlog and then it's

sleepytime so take why

fuck I also got to catch up with editing the vlog I got added to vlogs tonight

might be so yeah I'm gonna sign off now tomorrow you're gonna see the first day

I do think that I won't miss a day because if I'm right on Saturday on I'm

two days behind so whatever's going on out on Friday no Friday is going out on

Sunday so I'll just have to come back on Sunday edit the video right away and

upload it and then there shouldn't be a gap on the upload

we'll see if I can make it happen it should work out but that just means that

I got added to vlogs tonight

yeah I mean that's not the problem yeah I mean Friday is a pretty unexcited day

such like it's an hour maybe anyway but yeah thank you so much for watching

sorry for this super long thing I don't know which how much I'm gonna cut out

maybe actually not so much because that will mean I can go through this very

quickly so I'm sorry for that fact that you just had to watch through this

massively long thingy thing but you know have some have some sense sympathy you

know because you get I had two vlogs now but thank you so much for watching make

sure you like and subscribe tomorrow you're gonna see the first day of our

actually we're watching trip and see you then peace out I do wake up when there's

no other time to wake you up seething breathing

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét