Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 14 2018

Hi guys!

It's Seigo from Seigo & Bren!

And today

Since it's October,

it's almost Halloween!

So I am going to try to give myself zombie makeup!

I've never done this before!

I just woke up, I have bedhead,

and I haven't even showered yet!

But I thought that my bedhead kind of looks like zombie hair,

and I haven't shaved in a while.

Maybe that will make it look more realistic?

I'm gonna try!

Let's go!

I picked this eyeshadow up at a costume store the other day.

So I am going to apply the eyeshaowd first.

I don't know too much about makeup, but I'm gonna try!

First I am going to put some below my eyes.

My eyes are bloodshot this morning,

I already look like a zombie 🧟‍♂️

I'm going to put dark circles under my eyes to look more like a zombie.

It's sorta difficult.

I think this looks natural.

Zombies in the movies are usually kind of dark, aren't they?

Like they were baked in the sun.

And some on my nose...

How's that look?

I'm already looking like a zombie!

What's next...

I am using eyelash glue,

and tissues.

And I am going to make some fake wounds here.

I chose a natural glue with aloe in it.

If i put it on with my hands, it will probably be super sticky.

So I am using a Q-tip.

It's white now, but it says that it will turn clear after it dries.

I'm choosing to believe that.

Just like this.

And then I am placing a piece of a tissue that i ripped off.

I heard that if you use a cheap eyelash glue the tissue will fall off.

This looks ok.

It's really sticky.

And here is what it should look like.

So, I ripped up the tissue, and put several on my face.

And after that

I am going to use this BB cream.

It's all I have right now.

I'm going to put some on over the tissue to help with the color.

I think the powder-type foundation is easier than this liquid type.

But I don't normally wear makeup, so I don't have much on hand.

I'll just have to make do with the liquid type of BB cream I have.

If you have foundation, you should probably use that!

It kind of looks like my cheek is swollen.

I am going to put some more black over top of this later,

but before that I am going to use some of this green.

Right here.

There are still some white areas showing,

but I am going to use some fake blood later

and that will cover the while areas.

It will be OK.

If i put some of it here near my mouth,

it makes it look like I have a bruise from being punched in the face.

Ok, now for the black.

Rigt here.

Now I am going to use this fake blood that I bought.

I think they sell this at the hundred yen shops in Japan. (= Dollar store)

So I'm sure you cana find it if you want some.

We had this container so I am going to use this as a pallet.

This is my first time working with fake blood, and I'm excited!

It just smells like glue.

I guess because it' blood-glue?

Here is what it looks like.

It's scary!

It looks like real blood.

If the white areas are showing, people are going to know that it's a tissue.

So I have to cover them up.

I keep saying this,

but if I had powdered-foundation,

it would go on easier.

I may have made a mistake by putting two layers of tissue.

The layers peel and the bottom layer pops out.

And that is why it looks white.

I'm going to use just 1 layer for the next one.

That will be better.

If you use the black foundation,

the blood looks thicker

and that makes it look more realistic.

There is some fake blood left.

maybe I'll put some near my mouth.

So, how does it look?

Does it look real?

This is really my first time doing this,

so I know some of you may think I'm still inexperienced!

But I thought I would try doing zombie makeup.

Maybe there is too much blood?

I'm gonna do this side too.

Since I have lot's of time.

This time I'm going to make sure to only use 1 layer of tissue.

Maybe I should just add the color to this first!

I'm gonna try it.

Don't you think that will wok better?

Like this.

This looks good!

So here is this

It seems like it's easier to just add the BB cream to the tissue before putting it on.

I think I'll put it here.

I don't think it would look good if there were symmetrical.

Maybe up here?

Right here.

While I was fooling around,

it looks like the tissue has dried.

Even if it doesn't dry the whole way, it's ok.

I'm going to tear off the parts that I don't feel like I need.

Here's how it looks.

Just like I did before,

I'm going to put on the green powder.

And then the black powder.

I guess that's good.

And now I'll put on the fake blood to finish it up.

There is a lot left over.

I can use some later.

If a pro did this

you wouldn't know it was a a tissue.

But as for me, this is all I can do!

I'm going to try to mix the foundation and the fake blood together.

This might work!

I didn't have any pink foundation,

So,

it still looks a little bit like a tissue.

But after mixing this BB cream and this fake blood,

it turned into this color.

It's a little bit pink.

And on my arm

I mean my finger...

I had some black eyeshadow, so I mixed it in as well.

It became a pinkish blackish color.

If I apply some of the on the areas that still look like a tissue,

it looks like more realistic skin.

I should have used this color first, and then done the fake blood after that.

This pink foundation really makes it look like real skin.

It's looking better already!

Isn't it?

I feel like it's looking pretty scary already!

There are cracks.

This pink turned out to be really important!

It really makes it look more real, doesn't it?

I'm going to put some more fake blood over top of this.

Definitely use this pink!

As I'm sure you already know.

This pink is really good.

And now for the red fake blood.

Once we put this on, it will look great.

I'll put some here...

It looks more 3 dimensional.

I accidentally applied too much here, but I think I kinda like it!!

Make a big blob,

and spread it out.

And it might be good to have a big blob look like its running down like this.

I'm going to put some blood on there bare areas too.

By doing that,

I think it looks more real.

I think it looks pretty good!

What do you think??

Not bad for my first time doing Halloween makeup!

It's kind of peeling,

I'll just stick it back down...

So, what do you think?

Do you think it looks good?

How is it?

It might depend on the angle.

It looks good from this angle.

And now, it's finished!!

My hands are so dirty!

How does it look?

This is my first time doing Halloween makeup!

I think it looks plenty disgusting!

Just like this.

I even feel like that when I look at myself.

If you look closely...

Of wait, it peeling!

If you look at it closely,

you can tell it's a tissue,

but there's not much to be done about that.

But from afar...

Is it scary?

Am I a zombie?

Well, that's all for this video!!

I've said this a million times already,

but this is my first time trying to do zombie makeup!

After trying it,

I realized there were some things that didn't go so well,

like when I used two layers of tissue instead of 1.

I used 1 layer on this side,

and I realized it was much easier with just 1 layer.

And it looks like,

sorry it's gross,

but it looks like someone ripped a layer of skin off, and blood is coming out.

And when it's 2 layers,

it looks a little thicker,

so it looks like I got hurt, it swelled up,

and then it to infected or something.

It might be good to do it like I did, and have one side thicker like this.

The steps are:

Foundation on the tissue,

add some pink on top of that,

and then add some black over that.

oh, and I also used some green.

and finally,

you add lot's of fake blood to make it complete.

You can have a blob of it, or spread it out.

For my first time doing it,

I think it went pretty well!

If you already have makeup at home,

well, I think in Japan you could buy everything at the 100 yen store!

I know they have fake blood,

but I'm not sure about the BB cream.

It's probably about 500 yen ($5)

So you could get that,

What else...

They probably have black and green eyeshadow at the 100 yen shop as well.

I think they have a large pallet.

So why not pick some up there?

It might be fun to use some white contact lenses to give yourself zombie eyes.

If you want to be a zombie this Halloween,

It wasn't too hard, so why not try it yourself?

Now I'm going to have to say goodbye while looking like this!

See you in our next video! When I don't look like a zombie!!

Bye bye!

For more infomation >> ゾンビメイクに初挑戦! Zombie 🧟‍♂️ Makeup!(#86) - Duration: 15:32.

-------------------------------------------

SEVMEYEN KADINLAR EN ÇOK BUNLARI YAPIYOR !!! - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> SEVMEYEN KADINLAR EN ÇOK BUNLARI YAPIYOR !!! - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

-RAI ou -RAIS ? Futur ou Conditionnel ? 🤔😨 - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> -RAI ou -RAIS ? Futur ou Conditionnel ? 🤔😨 - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tayland Yemekleri Merveyi Delirtti ! Bangkok ♨️ - Duration: 11:45.

For more infomation >> Tayland Yemekleri Merveyi Delirtti ! Bangkok ♨️ - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

Thái bình quê lúa//Cấm thịt chó có thịt gà hấp muối - Duration: 16:05.

For more infomation >> Thái bình quê lúa//Cấm thịt chó có thịt gà hấp muối - Duration: 16:05.

-------------------------------------------

Is Mini Ice Age Coming? - Duration: 0:53.

Scientists at NASA studied the stains in the sun and the Troposphere layer of the atmosphere.

According to the latest data obtained, the thermosphere was cooled and narrowed.

On the other hand, sunspots reached the lowest level in recent years.

According to scientists, if the activities in the Sun continues in this way, there may be a mini-ice age in the world.

The increase and decrease of spots in the sun directly affects the climate in the world.

The current mobility is at a standstill.

If this is the case, there is no reason for us to experience a natural phenomenon in the 18th century, called the mini ice age.

For more infomation >> Is Mini Ice Age Coming? - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

YTP - Ways To Destroy An Xbox 360 - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> YTP - Ways To Destroy An Xbox 360 - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

AĞLATAN SOSYAL DENEY - GÖZYAŞLARINIZI TUTAMAYACAKSINIZ ! - Duration: 8:51.

Hi friends, now too

I will leave you alone with an interesting social experiment.

Only when we take this social experiment,

Whether behind the camera, we couldn't hold our tears to get in front of the camera.

I mean, it was really a painful social experiment.

Please watch and share this video,

we would appreciate it if you comment.

We reach more people, and more brothers

it will support us. Let's start.

Video awareness

made to create.

You can also share the video,

you can support this awareness.

Also in video

is valid within you

specify your thoughts in the comments section

request.

- Hello beautiful person. - Hello there..

Hi 3x

I'm going to ask you a few questions.

As a result of your answers, a video to you

after watching the video

I will take your thoughts. If you're ready, let's start.

- Lets start. - OK. - I am ready. - Lets start.

- What is your name?

- I'm Veysel. - Peace. - Thank Suat.

- Mehmet. - Muhammad Ali.

- Have you had breakfast, lunch or dinner?

- I had lunch.

- I ate. - Yes, I did.

- I ate.

- I had breakfast. - What did you eat?

- Meatball. - 3 peddies at breakfast

lunch at the salad,

kinds, soup,

there was rice and kemal pasha dessert.

- I ate green beans and rice. - Cucumber,

cheese, olives or something.

- What do you think about dinner?

- Haricot bean.

- It's good if he stuffs up. - We'il eat what's happening. - E.g.

- Like bread, maybe rice.

- It's not certain now,

depending on the situation ..

- How many meals a day do you have? - 2 - 3 meals

I am eating. - 2 times.

- Usually 2, that's not 3.

- How many hours have you been eating?

When did you eat? - I've had the last meal

9:00 a.m.

- 9 hours. - Last..

I ate it 15 minutes ago. - I'm eating at 12 noon.

evening time

I eat at 7. - Two hours ago.

- What's your favorite food? - Chicken.

- I love the stuffed food. - I don't usually choose food.

- I'm sure you're good enough for me.

- Winding. - TAS kebab.

- Are your parents alive? - They're alive.

She passed, my mother-in-law.

- No, no. - My father died, my mother is alive.

- In life.

- Do you have a comfortable life?

So when you go out

can you travel? - Thanks God.

- Yeah.

I have a comfortable life and comfortable

I can visit.

- For the moment. - We're moving but the economy

we have a bit of a problem.

- And what you want

Can you tell me about your life?

- I want to be in my dream, I want to be a soldier.

- I want to study theater.

I want to do theater.

- I want it to happen; generally happening

Thank God ... - I want it to happen,

people are more honest,

to be more affirmative ..

I would love it. - Last question;

- Will you look at the brand when you buy shoes?

- I'il take care of it. - I'il see, yeah.

- I don't really look up to my feet.

- I won't.

- I look.

Let's look at the same questions what the ım THE aynı has answered.

- What are you doing, man? - We're grateful.

- For those innocent eyes, those beautiful faces.

You do not mince ..

I mean, there's nothing to tell.

- We really appreciate it. There are no shoes

non-leg-eating

children, our brother got there. We really appreciate very little.

- I can't find anything to say.

- What do you think? - We,

even in this way, even in this state

We're doing something.

We're breaking our spirits. "There is no sir,

there is no such .. "

So seeing these things is our

our problems, so there is no problem, is this problem?

- Look, the kid lost his arm.

- He says, "What have you eaten?" She says she wants bread, Mom says Dad doesn't.

so..

Thank God for ever, really.

- We think we have little.

Unfortunately, Allahu Teala has given us blessings.

There are people who are in very bad condition.

- So it's incredible.

more tiny people,

there should be no death

they have the right to live. If it came to this world,

live ..

they should not die.

let them see a day.

then let them go to the afterlife.

- We do that, we say we do it, but

we don't give any thanks.

when we come to war

when we didn't have shoes on our feet

Maybe then we'll be grateful.

the only thing I will say;

Your great ungrateful vicar is nothing else.

"How complacent, ney not thankful?"

WE HAVE THE BEST OF THE HUMAN HUMAN

WE MAKE VIDEOS.

Would you like to help us on this road?

MAKING THIS VIDEO, COMMUNICATION AND SHAREING OUR MOST IMPORTANT

WE WILL BE ABLE TO BE USED IN OUR CHANNEL IN THE BET, WE ARE VERY LOVELY.

SOUNDLY.

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

VIDEO NAME: WEARING SOCIAL EXPERIMENT - DO NOT KEEP YOUR EYESHIPS VIDEO COVER OFFICIAL NAME: THE WEIGHTING SOCIAL EXPERIMENT VIDEO EXPLANATION: Hello, we've prepared a #social test to make you feel as #university again. Our social experience of the 11th question was a bit emotional and made us cry. The answers to the same questions are made by children starving and everyday life ...

For more infomation >> AĞLATAN SOSYAL DENEY - GÖZYAŞLARINIZI TUTAMAYACAKSINIZ ! - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

|Frozer - część 6| napisy PL - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> |Frozer - część 6| napisy PL - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 25. China. Beijing, Great Wall, Suzhou, Shanghai & Erlian - Duration: 13:02.

That's how working in China

workers

one guy is commanding

one, two, three, lets go

one, two

one, two, three

one, two, three

one, two, three

one, two, three

one, two, three

one, two, three

one, two, three

one, two, three

so, this is Olympic Stadium

in Beijing

huge

we see its huge complex

tower

that's how in China

public toilets looks like

I will show quickly

we see, we entering

everything is

nice

clean

here

everything is clean

I repeat again - everything is free

women part

Beijing ducks

and then they becoming like this

so, after 1 year

we are again on the Great Wall of China

in Badaling

60 km away from Beijing

and

what can I say

it is nice to be here again

but two times it's enough

so, we are leaving Beijing

on the way to Shanghai

train

so, now we are in Suzhou, near Shanghai

it is also called Chinese Venice

because here many canals

everything is nice

this is in Suzhou on the lake

so, now I arrived in Shanghai

and here

if you want to buy metro ticket you have to stay 1 hour in queue

so, now we are in Shanghai

in the center of the city, we see skyscrapers

embarkment

here it is - Oriental Pearl Tower

in Shanghai

here the view

on the other side

so, after 2 nights in the trains we are finally

in Erlian or Erenhot

on the border with Mongolia

this is such a park with dinosaurs

been in Hohhot

then in 2 hours changed

to another train

and now here in Erlian

so, now we are leaving China

and going now to Mongolia

so, we are now in Mongolia, our next country - 97th

almost right in the center of Ulan Bator

monument to Soviet soldiers in Ulan Bator

For more infomation >> Episode 25. China. Beijing, Great Wall, Suzhou, Shanghai & Erlian - Duration: 13:02.

-------------------------------------------

太鼓の達人ヒロインのアミティが3Dに...?! かわいいすぎ!【カスタムキャスト】 - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> 太鼓の達人ヒロインのアミティが3Dに...?! かわいいすぎ!【カスタムキャスト】 - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

👟Learn This Dance Step NOW★ Beginners★TAP 1 (Mambo Taps)★Hip Hop | Salsa | Bachata #MBCLive - Duration: 4:30.

yeah we are live Marcus body coding live are you excited remember

new footwork every day you see we do no excuses

are you ready you want to see the new footwork I'll show that to you that's

tap 1 see for yourself

again

yea - that's the move

simple easy move you can do this in any kind of dance let's do it

together no excuses are you ready yeah take your phone and do that with me you

can start with the left or with the right doesn't matter let's start

with the left we tap then we step back we tap and we step back tap step tap

step tap step yeah easy again 1 3 1 3 or

1 3 5 7 or 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1 3 1

3 or 5 7 and 5 7 doesn't matter yea that was an easy

move the name is tap 1 remember new footwork every day and this is universal

chi-ching footwork yeah meaning you can do that in hiphop in salsa in kizomba

in zumba in bachata or whatever style you want and you can do it in today's party

yeah to today's party whatever party it might be amazing wait you're still

here even more amazing let's do another practice are you ready

yeah practice makes progress no perfect nobody's perfect but everybody

can practice and no excuses let's go again now face to face

imagine yourself staring in the mirror you have also a hat cool hat like that

maybe not but what do you care let's practice we start with the left are you

ready let's go we tap we step to the back tap step tap step you can use your

hands you can point with the opposite hand opposite hand we can give

it a count 1 3 1 3 or 1 3 5 7 or 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

last time yeah you can go low and you can go high you can play with it amazing

just amazing I can't believe you stayed till now makes me little bit emotional I

take this as a big compliment I'm alone here in the morning but you are there with me

practicing so I feel amazing about that chi-ching so I just remind you practice

that move and do that in today's party why cuz tomorrow there's a new footwork

yeah new footwork everyday and since you

stayed till now I'll tell you a secret you can practice with me that move Tap 1

yeah that's the name tap 1 you can practice with me tap 1 in the studio

today for free how do you do that check the link both below on the sides and

meet me on YouTube in the studio again full tutorial for free but what do you care

you have this video right watch it again watch the replay of this video here

again or in Instagram Facebook youtube do whatever you see

this video in and meet you tomorrow for a new footwork see you tomorrow

yeah

For more infomation >> 👟Learn This Dance Step NOW★ Beginners★TAP 1 (Mambo Taps)★Hip Hop | Salsa | Bachata #MBCLive - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

এই তি্নটি কথা কখন কখন বলা হবে || Eai tinti kotha kokhon bola hobe || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> এই তি্নটি কথা কখন কখন বলা হবে || Eai tinti kotha kokhon bola hobe || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Channel Art FREE & EASY in Canva - Duration: 6:20.

Today I'm gonna be showing you all how we can make a YouTube channel art for free online easy. No software required

through Canva

Let's get started Canva is a website where you are able to create graphic design amazing designs for free

Okay, it's very easy

Simply go to create an account go to you what would you like to design?

type in here YouTube channel right art

Next you're gonna be taken to your design now on the left here eventually when it loads when you not need templates

Don't use them. I not gonna work go to the link in the description to create an edit channel art in YouTube hub articles

I put out and download this template

Okay

So you get the correct sizing go back to canva close an upload upload the template

Upload the template the bit sizing. I've already done it

Drag and drop it's very easy

alrighty

position it

Magnificent alright

So go back to text and as again envelope the templates you can actually do its uploads from the text

I'll simply add a text box type in whatever

For example Kalab Templeman

The legends

That's what I am. I'm a legend, right?

Common sense like space ago. All we can do is we can change the sizing of this for example 88

Its bags are we can actually position but I recommend you fixing it up

There we go

and you've got the ability to

Move it around. Okay got the ability to change it do whatever

Okay, we can do now is we can actually change the text font

Cuz a regular exponent doesn't look good. You need something unique

We can scroll down you can choose a font and you like for example, I really really like this fun, yeah

It's a lot more thicker and in reality. It's quite good

When did you consider to keep everything within this space inside and show up on all devices?

except the sizes back to

64 because - better size but we can also do is we can change the background singing remove the template and we can actually apply

different

backgrounds and

Weighted cuz we need to give this

We need to give this template up so we can do that here the ones in coral of this size include

So what we can do is we can actually add all the graphics as well

So we can go here we can add for example a camera some of these do cost money

You can see a dollar. We're not paying for any of this

So let's simply drop down this

Very very nice. We can resize it

Drop it down

Okay, we can resize that we can actually duplicate it as well

Copy and it's gonna give you another one

Okay

Very very nice. You can actually resize everything to fit. There we go. That looks pretty good. You can see that's a little bit out

Make that a tiny bit smaller

Do it like this to get them even a little bit smaller. There we go. That is pretty much even

Okay, we can actually add or different kinds of graphics

While you're at it you can also add shapes as well

Okay

You can add shapes

we can add some more pictures if you really really want you can go to text and you can add its second text box and

You can add like enjoy we show

Full exam but you can really do whatever you want. I cut the exact tutorial. When how did you everything?

So make that a bit bigger

Okay

You know I lied

bold change color like a green

We can

Change the font and whatever you for whatever font you used before

That's gonna come up. So use refer back to there when your way

Alright, we've got that there we can go back to elements

Okay

We can actually go to graphics

We can add more

Photos

You can add even more photos

Some reason Kevin never works a goal thing is is you can go to background that since we have done the majority year

We can actually remove

This

Template so we can smoke sample Lex press on now red, and that will be red. Yeah

it's a channel right and then

simply pressing the download button

I've recommend downloading all What's it saying? What's it say in here?

Okay, cuz you can read this through here

What do they recommend?

You don't say what they've recommend be hard, okay

They don't see what they look a little I've got command like a plea in Jaipur I call it image

you can do a Frenchman background if you what you need to pay for that who's gonna pay when you dance we

place on the download button and

It's gonna be preparing your design

Might give you a pop-up clock ever work free for 30 days

I'm not gonna worry about canva for work and then we've got out

It's gonna be on you computers on Tyrone image and then we can simply go on to

On to on YouTube. You could go your YouTube channels such a channel push on this button

And then what you can basically do, is it uni be shown to this page

The basic you grab this you drag and drop is here easy ass basically and this is gonna upload

and

Then we can actually adjust the top as you can see it all fits perfectly cuz we use the template

Then again, you can actually adjust the cloth

Devices preview, you can press them select

And it will upload that's how you do it, thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How To Make Channel Art FREE & EASY in Canva - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Xuất Hiện Bé Gái Giấu Mặt Phụ Bán Cua và Dì 3 Không Còn Gửi Đồ Ở Nhà Dì Thúy - Duration: 18:26.

For more infomation >> Xuất Hiện Bé Gái Giấu Mặt Phụ Bán Cua và Dì 3 Không Còn Gửi Đồ Ở Nhà Dì Thúy - Duration: 18:26.

-------------------------------------------

FRANC-MACONNERIE / MAITRE GIMS DEMASQUÉ ! - Duration: 16:28.

For more infomation >> FRANC-MACONNERIE / MAITRE GIMS DEMASQUÉ ! - Duration: 16:28.

-------------------------------------------

Зачем нужен Чубайс? (Познавательное ТВ, Артём Войтенков) - Duration: 10:03.

For more infomation >> Зачем нужен Чубайс? (Познавательное ТВ, Артём Войтенков) - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

The story behind the LEGO Technic Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX (42081) - Duration: 2:17.

Zeux is something unique.

It's been created with LEGO designers, kids and Volvo designers.

And we definitely see that this could be the starting point of future

of the construction machines going forward.

Originally, this was just a conversation between two design leads at a dinner

and we were talking about how we inspire our different teams and how we can do projects together.

To capture this all of this energy within our design teams and to just do something that was very different.

When LEGO come in, every time we got stuck on those normal features and areas

they just moved on, and we were like...

"Okay, can we really move on like that? Now let's do that. See what happens".

And that opened up a whole new possibility of opportunities that we could do with these vehicles.

And as the team evolved these, then we kind of really believed that then we ended up going towards a product.

The drone is an extension of Zeux. It could see things, find people, it could scan below the ground,

also identify different qualities of material.

Our technician said: "Well, take away that eye, we don't need it".

But then the kids said: "How do I know that this machine sees me?

How do I interact with this machine?".

They thought that they gave feedback on a LEGO model,

but at the same time they actually gave feedback on a real construction machine.

When you walk past, then this will then connect and it knows or you know that the vehicle has seen you.

A huge benefit since it's autonomous it's that it would run 24 hours a day.

The technology used in Zeux is in a way it's what we have today, so it's not that complicated.

So in theory we could build the Zeux tomorrow.

It's really neat to see, you know, how we could engage with children and engage with future employees

based of that, to say there is a bright future in the construction industry and there's are some interesting

things that we do with technology.

We will lead the industry,

and I think Zeux is just one example of how we do it.

For more infomation >> The story behind the LEGO Technic Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX (42081) - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

MGSV:TPP リングワフランカ ~潜入は変わった~ Lingua Franca - Duration: 10:02.

When I threw a Decoy into a can by mistake, it vanished.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét