Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 14 2018

two ingredients makes your diabetes symptoms disappear in three days

diabetes is a metabolic disorder that occurs when your blood sugar is too high

glucose is what the body uses for energy and the pancreas produce a hormone

called insulin that helps convert the glucose from the food you eat into

energy when the body either does not produce enough insulin or your body

becomes resistant to the insulin the glucose does not reach yourselves to be

used for energy this results in the health condition term diabetes there are

two main types of diabetes type 1 and type 2 type 1 diabetes formerly called

juvenile diabetes because it usually is diagnosed during childhood type 1

diabetes is an autoimmune condition in which the body does not produce insulin

because the body's immune system attacks insulin producing cells from the

pancreas called beta cells type 1 diabetes is treated by using insulin

type 2 diabetes is a condition in which cells cannot use blood sugar efficiently

for energy this occurs when blood sugar levels get too high over time and the

cells become insensitive or resistant to insulin there are multiple medications

used to treat type 2 diabetes there are diabetes warning signs and symptoms that

both women and men have in common for example excessive thirst and hunger

frequent urination weight loss or gain fatigue irritability blurred vision slow

healing wounds in this video we are presenting you a natural remedy which

can help you control diabetes it's much cheaper than medicines and cannot harm

you because it is natural the two ingredients which makes disappear

your diabetes symptoms or cinnamon sticks and cloth preparation put the

cinnamon and cloves into the bottled water and leave this mixture for two to

three days in the fridge then drink one deciliter from the water every morning

on an empty stomach when you notice that there is enough water for only three

days prepare in your doors drink three bottles of this medicine

done take a 15 days break by repeating this process in regular basis you can

simply get out from the symptoms all three diabetes this natural remedy is

excellent for people who suffer from diabetes you will save money and you

will get rid of diabetes in only three days

how bitter melon cures debate is bitter melon is also known as karela bitter

gout African cucumber bitter melon has been used in a number of traditional

medicines as a treatment for diabetes analysis of bitter melon indicates that

it is very high in antioxidants a protein that seems to be active against

the tumor cells enzymes and fatty acids it also contains Carentan which appears

to be responsible for its effects on blood sugar we seen under substance

which appears to mimic insulin polypeptide P main evidence that bitter

melon can benefit diabetes there are two main lines of evidence that bitter melon

could potentially be useful in treating diabetes these two lines of evidence or

that bitter melon can lower blood sugar levels and lower blood triglyceride

levels these studies indicated that this can help in cells animal studies and in

some human studies at this point the evidence is limited but very promising

because bitter melon appears to be safe in clinical studies and because of the

long term history of bitter melon as a food and as a traditional medicine for

diabetes a recent paper compared the effect of bitter melon and metformin in

newly diagnosed t2d patients and found that bitter melon at either five hundred

or thousand or 2,000 mg per day was effective at lowering blood sugar levels

metformin at thousand mg per day however was slightly more effective than any of

the doses of bitter melon in this study the bitter melon seeds were removed and

the pulp was dried and standardized to contain 0.042 0.05% Carentan in 500 mg

of the dried powder how diabetics are bitter melon to be diabetes you can

include bitter melon as a food juice or in a smoothie

it is often available at Asian or African speciality groceries as a food

it can be lightly fried steamed or roasted the skin should be

peeled and the sieves removed after cutting the bitter melon lengthwise

after removing the seeds cut the bitter melon into chunks and cook it can be a

side dish or added to soups and stews if it is too bitter after cutting into

chunks blanch in boiling water for two to three minutes and let it drain on a

double for about 10 minutes then cook it as planned you can also make bitter

melon juice by removing the rained and seeds and cutting it into chunks then

put the pieces into your juicer or add to your favorite smoothie recipe you can

add ginger stevia our lemon to reduce the bitterness or just add some fruit

such as apples or pears you can also find bitter melon tea in some speciality

stores there are no recommendations for bitter melon tea but 2 to 4 cups of tea

per day or often traditionally recommended ketones antibodies water

ketones ketones are a breakdown product of fat normally carbs in the form of

glucose or the body's primary source of fuel but when you don't have enough

glucose the body turns to fat for energy as the body oxidizes fat ketones are

produced in the liver although this can happen when someone does not eat enough

carbs as on the keto diet it also happens when the body does not produce

insulin as with type 1 diabetes if you don't have enough insulin in your blood

the body thinks it's in a state of starvation sugar levels will rise in the

blood but without insulin it can't be taken out of the blood and used as an

energy source so your body breaks down fat causing acidic ketones to build up

in the blood that's why people on the keto diet test for ketones it's a sign

that bodies have began breaking down fat for energy and might ultimately trigger

weight loss ketones and diabetes all the news about the ketogenic diet makes it

seem like a good idea to achieve nutritional ketosis when your body burns

through all the carbs you have stored and begins breaking down fat for energy

and while the jury is out on how effective the diet is for weight loss

nutritional ketosis is typically not dangerous however for people living with

Middies ketoacidosis can be life-threatening

when you eat a very low carb diet do a period of prolonged

exercise or go for a long period of time without eating there is some increase in

the level of ketones in the body but it's not necessarily dangerous because

the ketones are at a low to moderate level but people with type 1 diabetes

who don't make enough insulin can reach very high levels of ketones which can

cause the blood to have acid in it not everyone with diabetes needs to monitor

their ketone levels but knowing what ketones are and when you should check

can you help manage your diabetes but for people with diabetes going into a

state of ketosis is dangerous if left untreated this can lead to diabetic

ketoacidosis which can be deadly thank you for watching this video like

and subscribe for more videos how do you consume this strong spice to cure

diabetes in those with diabetes 80 the pancreas cannot produce enough insulin

or cells do not respond to insulin properly leading to high blood sugar

levels treatment often includes medication and insulin injections but

many people are also interested in foods that can help lower blood sugar one such

example is cinnamon a commonly used spice that added to sweet and savory

dishes around the world it provides many health benefits including the ability to

lower blood sugar and help manage diabetes as is fine due to its strong

aroma consuming cinnamon regularly has become difficult to many people who

controlling their blood sugar levels naturally buy cinnamon and other herbs

and spices but here we are going to show a simple and easy way to consume more

cinnamon than regular for more effective results for this recipe we need cinnamon

powder along with oats oats may also a friendly food for diabetics by adding

cinnamon with oats metz cinnamon less spice and fewer aromas

which may helps to consume more cinnamon in a day than in normal take a bowl of

warm water and add 2 tablespoons of woods and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon

powder mix the angry audience well and consume you can eat

this amazing food two to three times in a day to manage diabetes readings

cinnamon contain a lot of vitamins or minerals it is contain large amounts of

antioxidants which gives it its health benefits in fact one group of scientists

compared the antioxidant content of 26 different hopes and spices and concluded

that cinnamon had the second highest amount of antioxidants among all 26

herbes and spices cinnamon may help lower blood sugar and 5 diabetes by

imitating the efforts of insulin an increase in glucose transport into cells

one study of seven men showed taking cinnamon increased insulin sensitivity

immediately after consumption with the Africa lasting at least 12 hours thank

you for watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

you

For more infomation >> Top 4 Tips to Control Diabetes | Home remedies to control DIABETES - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

1 Madonna Hairstyles - Duration: 11:20.

thank you for watching

For more infomation >> 1 Madonna Hairstyles - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

These amazing women are driving! Part 17! - Duration: 10:19.

What was that?

There's a girl

Do you have problems with your head? What are you doing?

I am disabled! I fought in Afghanistan! I'll put you in jail!

Why are you doing this?

woman - that you do wrong

man - why do I do wrong? I'm on the main road! And you almost drove me

woman - oh, get away from me

man - Do not do more, you can kill someone, and you will be imprisoned

woman - I was fighting! I saved people! I pulled people out!

man - I do not argue, but do not do more

and get away

She is crazy

Did you see that crazy woman did that?

laughter

Here the woman goes on the opposite strip

It is convenient for a girl to go with such a mirror

What did you do, Madame?

You have hardly killed people just yet, many crashes have been committed

Do you have documents?

Right now, an auto will appear

Scammers

Now they provoke an accident

The headlight has fallen off

in fact it is a "transformer" headlamp

Here comes two scammers

and they begin to blame me

and require from me 5 thousand Russian rubles

For more infomation >> These amazing women are driving! Part 17! - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Liên quân | ISSprox tức giận vì mất chuỗi thắng khi chơi trợ thủ Annette cay quá - Duration: 15:17.

For more infomation >> Liên quân | ISSprox tức giận vì mất chuỗi thắng khi chơi trợ thủ Annette cay quá - Duration: 15:17.

-------------------------------------------

ضيق التنفس أثناء النوم - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> ضيق التنفس أثناء النوم - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

心理测试:他真的信任你吗?准爆 - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> 心理测试:他真的信任你吗?准爆 - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

【阿湯哥商店診斷365】第14集 久久一次促銷活動 - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> 【阿湯哥商店診斷365】第14集 久久一次促銷活動 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

3 Color Tie Dye Challenge Dropping from 10 Ft Up - Duration: 7:07.

3 Color Tie Dye Challenge Dropping from 10 Ft Up

For more infomation >> 3 Color Tie Dye Challenge Dropping from 10 Ft Up - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Letting My Followers Help Me Find Love ♥️ - Duration: 7:22.

Hi everyone welcome back to my channel.

So today's video is going to be exciting because I'm going to personally need your help.

Now I am thirty four years old and I am single.

I am ready to get back out and start dating and I'm still a romantic at heart and like

to believe that love is still somewhere out there for me.

So before we go ahead and jump into the video please hit the subscribe button for me.

Also be sure to hit the little bell icon that way you get notified on any of my latest videos.

So if you're interested in knowing how you're going to help me personally find love please

keep watching.

Alright guys so here is the deal.

I need you guys to all come together and help me create the perfect online dating profile.

Alright so first thing is I need to actually pick a dating website.

Now there are so many to choose from.

There's Zoosk Bumble Eharmony Match Tinder.

Please don't suggest Tinder.

I'm not down for that one because we all know what that one is about.

What else.

Did I say match eharmony.

Oh plenty of fish.

Yeah so some of them are paid websites and some of them are free.

So please comment down below.

Let me know your suggestion.

Let me know if you've tried any of these.

What's your experience with them.

Do you think a paid website versus a free website is better.

Did you find your soulmate on any of these websites.

Which one.

Please let me know anything and everything about dating websites down below.

Now when you go to set up a dating profile you actually need to pick a profile picture

because that's the first thing that's going to grab someone's attention.

So I actually need help picking the right photo.

Now a lot of my photos are my modelling pictures or a lot of them are selfies because I do

alot of makeup and fashion photos on my social media.

So like I am flooded with those types of photos.

I don't really have general everyday kind of photos because I only have a few close

friends and they're all married with kids so we don't get together all that often so

I don't have a lot of those kind of casual just hanging out with friends kind of photos.

So a lot of my photos are selfies and my modelling photos.

But here is the dilemma with that.

Some of those photos can be risque and they might attract the wrong guy but that's what

I do so should I just pretend that's not what I do and avoid that.

And with the selfies I know a lot of guys.

don't like heavy makeup.

I have been told that the type of photos that I post are going to attract the wrong type

of guy who's only into one thing.

Now the thing is I'm looking for an average Joe.

I want a true gentleman.

So I don't want the first message a guy sends me is Oh your picture looks hot.

You look so sexy.

Nope I don't want that.

What do you guys think?

What should I do?

What kind of photo?

Should I put up this photo?

Maybe I'm overthinking this I don't know.

If you happen to follow me on social media and you scroll through my Instagram or my

Facebook and you see a photo that would make a great profile picture comment on that photo.

Let me know.

So the next part of your profile is your description.

So this is where you talk about yourself your interests etcetera.

Now I find this part a little bit difficult.

I'm a little uncomfortable because it's like your selling yourself.

I don't really know how to describe myself without feeling weird.

I don't know.

I don't know if you get what I'm saying but anyways so what I'm thinking is maybe I can

tell you guys a bunch of my interests a little more about me and then you guys can help me

put together maybe a paragraph down below.

So here are a few key facts about myself.

One we already know that I am a fashion beauty and lifestyle influencer so I love fashion.

I love shoes.

I love makeup.

I love beauty.

Is that something I should actually include in my description or do you think that would

be a turn off.

I'm also a cat lady.

Not a crazy cat lady.

A huge animal lover.

In my spare time I like to draw or read.

I'm a huge family person so I love spending time with family.

I love binge watching TV shows or movies some of those include This Is Us, Grey's Anatomy,

Walking Dead, Game of Thrones.

What else can I say about myself?

See this is what happens.

I get stuck and have no idea what to say.

I'm university educated.

I have a BA with honours in Psychology.

For fun I like going to the movies.

I like playing pool.

Kind of a little weird fact about me.

I have am a huge bubblegum feen.

I love bubblegum.

So yeah instead of coming to my door with a huge bouquet of flowers bring me some bubblegum.

Now if you do pay attention to my YouTube channel you also know I have discussed that

I am on disability because I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Now I do this Youtube Instagram social media thing kind of as a side job so I am a little

bit self employed on the side trying to make that a career.

So is that something I should include in my description that I'm on disability.

Is that going to turn off a guy.

But at the same time I want a guy to like me for who I am but I don't want to scare

him off right away right.

So you tell me.

What should I do?

The next part of the dating profile is you have to describe your ideal first date.

So this is another area of my dating profile that makes me really uncomfortable.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

I don't know.

But my situation is because I am on disability I don't make a lot of money.

I'm not rich by any means.

So I just worry let's say on a first date a guy wants to take me somewhere fancy and

you know we're living in modern day in age where people split the bill.

There are still those guys out there who love to always pay and spoil the woman.

That is fine but you don't know that that's going to happen right so what if we get there

and he wants to split the bill and I can't afford it.

So is that something I should state as well in my profile that maybe our dates need to

be kind of more on the inexpensive side because I am on disability.

I don't know.

Alright guys so that's the basic gist of what is required in creating an online dating profile.

So I would really appreciate it if you could give me any advice on the areas that I mentioned

or if I missed something or if you have any other kind of online dating advice please

comment down below.

Alright guys thank you so much for tuning into my channel and watching again.

I truly appreciate it.

Please feel free to check out any of my latest videos.

Also be sure to follow me on social media I will put all the links down below for you.

And wish me luck as I head out back into the dating world and I will see you guys next

time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét