Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 14 2018

You couldn't be badder than a King-stony

Diss my mother then your skin start bleed

So don't bother mess with my mommy

Baby, tink you bad, say ya badder than she

If dog a-go bark, long time dem doh eat

Rap on, pop off, make you move like freak

They say dem a gangsta, but so is mommy

They gon' put hands on a chick

They gon' put hands on her

Eyes watchin' when I comin' through the door

What I'mma do, they ain't prepared for

No gyal can tell me 'bout my mother

16 shot, we go longer than a ladder

Dem nuh fi talk 'bout the real don dada

Put body inna pot dem a bun like grabba

No boy can diss me or my mother

Round here ain't safe, everybody need armour

16 shot, we go shotta any bluddah

For more infomation >> 16 SHOTS || MEME - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Hypno! Part Deux! Rise Of The TMNT Episode 9B DESCRIPTION Revealed - Duration: 4:06.

Pulled the old false Ginny on me. Ah, I gotta say this has been the worst mating season

Hey, what's up Turtles fans? Okay. So just a quick video today

I just saw a description for an upcoming episode that I hadn't seen before so I wanted to go ahead and

Share with you guys here on the channel. So we're gonna go ahead and just pull it up

We're gonna talk about it real quick. And that's about it for this one. I just wanted to pump something out

I'll probably do another episode review of rise of the TMNT

Still got a couple more episodes to catch up on before I get current with their actual release

Dates that are they're actually on so let's go ahead and take a look at this episode this on just for the TV listings here

This one I hadn't seen before and as you can see the airdate is kind of a while from now

It's December 9th, and there's a time jump so you got you know the gumbaz and mrs

Cuddles, which we've talked about before they're the Halloween episodes. So those

So the gum this was today October 13th, and then looks like mrs

cuddles is next week, and then there's no release dates here for

November maybe they just haven't been announced yet

But for some reason this December release date has been announced

Somewhere because there is an episode description and that's for and that's for hypno part. Do I think that's how you pronounce it and

so yeah, hippopotamus gonna make a comeback and

This is the episode description so it starts right here because the first half is the longest fights description

so from star here with the second half and it's

hippopotamus

returns and causes havoc at April's homecoming dance, so

Not very much

But we can do have a little bit to go off of so

Definitely gonna be an episode that takes place at April school if I had a guest so we're gonna get a look at her school

Where she goes to school at we might be you see what she, you know does as like a hobby

Maybe she wants to be like a blogger or some kind of reporter. Maybe they're gonna go down that route

We don't really know but maybe we get to see something like that. Maybe we get to see some of her classmates as well

We could you know, Erma is one of her friends and previous incarnations

She could come back Casey Jones could make an appearance

I could see him being a student here at the school

if you watch today's episode and we'll go ahead and review that when when the time comes but you already know that they're starting to

Make appearances from characters from previous

Iterations, I won't I'm not gonna go

I'm not gonna spoil aid go I'll go ahead and talk about it when I review that episode but

Yeah, you can see that an iconic character has come back in a very different way

and if you saw my video I did on some some like there were like rumors and theories and there's

Possible spoilers if they're true that I did a couple of days ago

There were talks of the shredder coming back in a weird way like this where it's an iconic character

But they come back in a very different way

And this is definitely true for the character that came out on today's

Episode and we'll go ahead and talk about that when I review the episode

But yeah

This could be a opportunity for this version of the turtles to do the same at April's school at this homecoming dance

Yeah, I would put my money on possibly Casey Jones showing up in some way or some form

But we'll have to wait and see just wanted to go ahead and share that with you. So hypno part do

Hippopotamuses return will take place at April school at a homecoming dance. So leave your thoughts down below. What do you think?

Also subscribe to the channel if you're stumbling across this channel a lot more into Turtles concert in your life

Don't forget to hit that thumbs up it helps with the videos

Visibility, but that's it for this one guys. I'll see you in a little bit with another one. Take care

For more infomation >> Hypno! Part Deux! Rise Of The TMNT Episode 9B DESCRIPTION Revealed - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

16 Short Hairstyles: Pixie, Bob, Undercut Hair | How To Style Short Haircuts - Duration: 10:54.

Short Haircuts

BOB Haircuts

For more infomation >> 16 Short Hairstyles: Pixie, Bob, Undercut Hair | How To Style Short Haircuts - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

IMMORTAL SVEN JUG** WK URSA** - Duration: 3:40:55.

For more infomation >> IMMORTAL SVEN JUG** WK URSA** - Duration: 3:40:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mz Flow -La vida Del Cazzo (Official Music Video ) - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Mz Flow -La vida Del Cazzo (Official Music Video ) - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Maleficent - Hann (Alone) - Duration: 1:30.

Do you remember, you remember

remember what you said

You talked to me as if you would give me anything

Don't you remember, you remember

remember what you said

You suddenly changed,

As if you took some sort of drug

Dripping blue,

My eyes became sad and blurred

Is all this true

Do I not regret it

My yesterday my-

Boo, boo, boo

Lonely life

I like it

I've swallowed the water

I've finally cooled

I want you to be ruined

Don't hold on, it's the end

You're yesterday, my-

Boo, boo, boo

Lonely life

Goodbye

When you see me,

just act coldly like you don't know me

While I stand there blankly

I didn't know you when I saw you,

I only smile now 'cause

I don't know you no more

HANN

I'll forget you

Go away,

Don't look back,

I won't come back no matter what

I'll erase you

Go away,

Don't look back,

I won't come back no matter what

For more infomation >> Maleficent - Hann (Alone) - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Modding a consumer TV to use RGB input - Duration: 18:26.

Hello and welcome back to the 8-Bit Guy.

So, I'm sure you guys have seen this little TV in a lot of my episodes.

I've been using it for years, and I've actually had this in my possession since 1997.

I have a little story to tell you about that.

I was actually working at AST computer.

I worked in the tech support department and I actually have a lot of stories about that.

And I actually hope to compile some of those little anecdotes for a video at some point.

But, one of the things that actually happened around 1997 is that AST was having some financial

problems and they were actually being bought out by Samsung.

And, one of the things Samsung wanted to do to help enlist the trust of all their newly

acquired employees was to give them all a gift.

And, we had the option of receiving either a little TV like this one, or a VCR, or a

microwave oven.

I actually opted for the TV.

And it's actually been a really fantastic little TV.

Now, I want to point out that when I first received this, it was 1997 and I was 22 years

old, and I was living in a 1 bedroom apartment with my newly married bride.

Well, at the time we didn't have a lot of money and this actually became our bedroom

TV and we actually watched TV on this.

This is, this little 13 inch TV, it's hard to imagine, this is actually what we watched

TV on every evening for probably a couple of years.

So, for the last 15 years or so, this has become essentially just a monitor for me.

I don't really use the TV part of it anymore.

In fact, I couldn't even if I wanted to because analog TV doesn't exist anymore.

But, it makes a really good little composite monitor for hooking up to a Commodore, Nintendo,

or Atari, or something like that.

But, it has been brought to my attention, repeatedly, over the last several months,

that it is actually possible to mod consumer televisions like this to display an RGB signal.

Specifically, an analog RGB signal.

Now, why would I want to do that?

Most every computer made since the late 1980s has either supported some sort of RGB video

signal, or just flat out required an RGB monitor.

However, there are a variety of different standards.

So the Amiga, for example, used this 23-pin connector.

The Apple IIgs used this 15-pin connector.

IBM CGA and Tandy machines used a 9-pin connector.

And of course, VGA is also a type of RGB signal as well.

An RGB signal typically consists of 3 separate wires carrying the red, green, and blue signal.

There is also typically a sync signal and a ground.

Of course, any Color CRT television has to break the signal into RGB at some point because

that is how it is delivered to the back of the cathode ray tube.

However, that is a high voltage signal at the back, so ideally you'd want to feed

the RGB signal somewhere on the low-voltage part of the board.

Let's take this one apart and see what we can find.

OK, this is all pretty standard stuff for a TV from this era.

First thing I'll want to do is discharge the tube.

This spring appears to be connected to DAG ground, so I'll attach my alligator clip

to that.

I'll attach the other end to a screwdriver.

And I'm not really expecting anything since this has been powered off for days and most

TVs from this time have a discharge resistor.

And yep, there's nothing.

I'll go ahead and remove the suction cup.

And now I just need to start unplugging things.

I'll start with the tube itself.

And eventually, the board will come out.

This thing is a bit dusty.

I'll go ahead and hit it with some compressed air.

OK, so looking at this board, there are only two chips we need to focus on.

One is this micro controller.

This chip drives the on-screen display, tunes channels, listens to the remote control, etc.

This other chip here is what is commonly referred to as a jungle chip.

Almost every TV from this time period has one.

This chip does most of the signal processing.

One of the things the Jungle IC does is it takes in the composite video signal, and then

decodes that into RGB and outputs it to the high voltage part of the TV.

However, it also accepts a direct RGB signal from the micro controller for the onscreen

display.

But in order to know when to switch to that, there is another line called the blanking

signal, which the micro controller will output when it wants to use the screen.

So, what we need to do is tap into this RGB signal here and take that to the back of the

TV.

And then we need to locate 5V somewhere on the board and run that to a switch at the

back of the TV that we can use to force the blanking signal whenever we want, so that

the RGB signal will override everything.

There's still one piece of the puzzle left.

You still need to get sync from somewhere, well, we can use the regular composite input

for that, because the jungle chip is designed to overlay the RGB on top of an existing signal,

so it will still be looking for the sync signal from the composite input.

OK, so that's the rough explanation of how this works.

Now, I'm not going to go into great details about resistor values and stuff like that

because every single TV is going to be a little bit different.

In fact, analog electronics is not exactly my strong suit.

I actually got a lot of help from a guy named Mark Cowan who looked up the schematic diagram

for my particular TV model and he actually helped me figure out which resistor values

I needed for mine.

Now, let's get to modding.

One of the first things I'm going to do is place a jumper wire across this resistor.

I'll be honest in that I don't fully understand why I'm doing this, but I was told it would

improve the picture quality.

This has something to do with the closed-captioning circuit where it dims the background around

the text, and apparently we want to turn that feature off.

And that should do it.

Now, these 3 resistors here are on the red, green, and blue lines and their purpose is

to lower the voltage coming from the micro controller to the correct input voltage for

the jungle chip.

Now, what we need to do, is add in another 3 resistors in series to these, like this,

and then we want to run our external lines in between them, like this.

So, the way I'm going to do that, is I'm going to heat the legs up on one end of these

resistors and pry them out.

Then I'm going to straighten the leads on them.

I'll use some desoldering braid to soak up the solder and open these holes back up.

Then I'm going to take these 3 new resistors and put them in those same holes.

Like this.

And then I'll solder in those resistors from behind.

And so what I've done is connected the resistors together in 3 little triangles and soldered

wires to the top of the triangle.

I'm putting some heat shrink on just to make sure they never touch each other.

And there we go.

There was also this unused connector port on the board, not sure what it was going to

be, but it has a ground available, so my 3 signal grounds are going to connect here.

And there's also a 5V signal in this same unused port, so I'll connect to that for

our little blanking switch.

And I'll just solder those in from the back.

And then we need to connect a wire to the blanking pin on the micro controller.

That's where our 5 volts will go when the switch is turned on.

It's pin 25 on this chip, so I'll just put some solder on the leg here, and then

I'll come back and just solder my wire directly to it.

Like so.

Believe it or not, that is all of the modifications that need to be done to the board itself.

So, I'll go ahead and reassemble everything for testing.

Now, I have this really long ribbon cable coming out of the TV.

But, for the moment, I just want to find out if the TV is still working after all that

I did to it.

So, I'll connect up the Apple IIgs from the composite port and hopefully the TV doesn't

blow up or anything.

Well, here goes.

Ok, no smoke or anything, so that's a good sign.

I did notice the onscreen display is a little dimmer than before, and I think that was to

be expected with the mods that were made.

But it is still plenty readable, so that's fine.

Let's power on the Apple IIgs.

And we have a picture, exactly like it should be.

OK, all good so far.

Next, I want to do a quick and dirty hack here to test the RGB.

So, I've taken the ribbon cable and wired it straight to this 15-pin connector.

I've also just tied the blanking wires together.

So, I'll plug this into the back of the Apple IIgs.

And let's fire it up.

To my amazement, it worked first try.

And the signal is amazingly clear.

Although my camera isn't cooperating since the polarization is causing a moire pattern

on camera.

But I'll try to get some better closeups later.

But for the moment, I'll just run through these colors to make sure everything is correct,

and it is.

I will also set it to 80 columns for a quick test.

Typically 80 columns on a television is unreadable.

However, it is very readable here.

Again, I apologize for the moire pattern, but I'll get you some better footage later.

So, what I need to do now is figure out where in here I can mount my connectors.

I want to mount this switch and these 3 RCA jacks.

The trouble is, if you look back here, there's a lot of stuff potentially in the way.

I definitely don't want to have the wires or back of the jacks bumping into these heat

sinks, the flyback, or anything else.

Now, there's actually space on the side of the monitor, but I don't think that would

be particularly elegant.

So, I think I'm going to put them up here.

As always, I'll put down a piece of masking tape to mark my holes.

That way if I mess up, I can just put a new piece of tape on there.

I like all of my stuff to line up nicely, so I'll start with a straight line.

Then I'll mark 4 spots that are 15 millimeters apart.

Then I'll use a tiny drill bit to mark a pilot hole on each one.

After that, I don't need the tape anymore.

Then I'll drill the larger holes.

And as you can see, perfect fit.

OK, so I've mounted the RCA jacks and toggle switch.

Since I was not able to find any colored RCA jacks in time for this video, I'll just

add a little label here for that.

And, this switch of course will enable or disable the RGB input.

Now what's left to do is solder wires to all of these things.

And so skipping forward a bit, I'm just about finished with that.

Now, this is an entirely separate ribbon cable.

And so my plan is to place an IDC connector at the end of this ribbon coming out of the

TV.

The goal is that I want to still be able to remove the back cover of this TV without having

to desolder stuff.

So I need a way to disconnect things.

And so, I thought adding this connector would work well for that.

Unfortunately I ran into a problem on the other side.

I thought I ordered a pack of male and female IDC connectors for ribbon cables.

But the male connectors ended up being for PCB mounting, not for mounting on a ribbon.

And I didn't even notice that until just now.

You see, I was thinking these would be just like the female versions where I could put

the ribbon cable in.

Since it could take several days to get those ordered, I've decided to take a shortcut

for now.

I'm going to plop one of these little guys here on my quad hands.

And then I just soldered all of the wires directly to these pins.

And then, to make sure these don't contact anything inside the TV, I'll coat everything

with hot glue.

Now, I did order the correct replacement part, which I'll have in a few days.

But for now, this should work.

And so, as you can see, I can now take the two halves of the TV and connect them together

like this, before I reassemble everything.

And now, I'm going to need 4 RCA jacks I can connect to my Apple IIgs.

I'm still going to use this little prototyping connector for the moment as it is fast and

easy.

But ideally, at some point I will want to properly build a permanent cable for each

of my systems.

And here's another annoyance.

This cable set was originally advertised as being several feet long, and it's actually

really short.

Originally I planned to cut it in half so I could use it on two systems.

Now it looks like I'll need to just cut these off at the end here.

And so I've now wired these into the video connector.

And on the other side I have red, green, blue, and sync.

So I can go ahead and plug these in here.

And the sync actually goes in the original composite port.

Pity the cable didn't have a yellow plug to match.

OK, lets try this again.

OK, on first try, I got nothing at all.

But then I thought, maybe I mounted the toggle switch upside down.

I've been known to do that.

So, let's flip it the other way.

And try again.

Yep, it works!

OK, so let's try some games.

Wow, this looks really amazing.

I want to show you some comparisons with composite mode.

So I'll flip the switch back to composite and check out the difference.

It's probably more noticeable on a closeup, so we're still in composite, and look how

much clearer it gets when I flip to RGB.

So, let's try another game.

So again, we're in RGB now, and here's composite.

Let's zoom in a bit.

Here's composite.

And now back to RGB.

So, let's try this Tandy Color Computer 3.

It has a funky RGB port on the bottom, so I constructed this little cable for testing.

I could probably make something more elegant later.

So, let's give it a try.

And it works!

So, again let's do some comparisons.

I'll switch it to composite mode and the text is much harder to read.

And back to RGB.

Let's try a game.

Wow.

This looks great.

I've never seen a Tandy Color Computer connected to RGB before, and it looks like a whole different

computer.

It's really amazing.

So here's another comparison, let's switch to composite mode.

And back to RGB.

OK, well, how about this Tandy 1000 It is designed for a digital RGB monitor.

So it does require some slight modification to the signal to convert to analog RGB.

Just to help you visualize the difference, if you looked at an analog RGB signal through

an oscilloscope, it would look something like this.

By varying the voltages, almost an infinite number of colors can be created for any given

pixel.

And that's what we've been working with up to this point.

But what would digital RGB look like?

Well, by its nature, digital is either on or off, a 1 or a zero.

So it would look like this.

However, this setup would only allow a combination of these 8 colors to be produced.

So, what they do in this case is add an extra pin into the mix called the intensity pin.

By using this extra pin, it doubles the number of colors, by creating brighter versions of

each color, thus giving you a total color palette of 16 colors.

And that is how CGA video works.

So you need some extra circuits to convert a signal like this to analog

Fortunately, I have this prototype device here from TexElec which will do just that.

So I'll just plug in my RGB cables.

And let's fire up the Tandy.

And check it out!

It works!

Now, there's some overscan but I'll deal with that in a minute.

Now the Tandy also outputs a composite signal, which you are seeing now, so let's put it

back to RGB mode.

Yeah, the difference is quite remarkable.

So how do we get rid of the overscan.

Well, this TV has a secret service menu that you can access.

The service manual tells you the code to press on the remote, and here it is.

There are a variety of adjustments I can make in here.

And, as you can see, I can move the picture around and make it smaller.

And, so, I'll try Planet X3 in CGA mode.

Looks good!

Next, I'll try it in Tandy mode.

And looks good there too!

Well, the Commodore 128 uses the same type of monitor as the Tandy, when using the 80-column

display, so let's try that.

And there we go.

And it's definitely readable.

So, let's find something with some color.

I mean, I guess I could have booted up GEOS, but it's all black and white anyway.

So this is great, I wish I had known about this years ago.

I wanted to try one more thing before concluding this.

I wanted to try a game console.

I chose the Sega Genesis because it has a standard DIN socket on the back, which was

easy to just poke some of the wires into for a quick test, rather than build an appropriate

adapter.

Now, the thing is, the Genesis has a pretty good composite output already.

But RGB does gain some additional clarity.

For example, look at this yellow text here on this blue background.

Now, when I switch to composite mode you'll see like a black outline that isn't supposed

to be there, and that's an artifact of composite video.

And when I switch back to RGB mode, you can see it is gone.

This is going to be more noticeable in areas of sharp contrast.

For example, looking at the edge of this tree in composite mode you will see that same artifact,

but when I switch to RGB it will be gone.

However, when looking at soft colored graphics like these, there isn't a lot of noticeable

difference.

And although nearly every game console supports RGB video, I don't think you'll get as

much improvement as you will with a computer, mostly because a computer is going to have

a lot of text and sharp contrasts on the screen, where a game console won't.

So, personally, I am really amazed by this mod, mostly because how easy it was to do.

And, you know, I'm sure the people in Europe aren't too terribly amazed because all of

their TVs from that time period have the SCART connector on the back, which does essentially

the same thing.

Well, SCART connectors are nowhere to be found in North America, so this is far more useful

to someone who lives in North America.

Now, I'm sure a lot of people are going to be wondering why I didn't put BNC connectors

or a SCART connector or something like hat on the back of my TV.

And, I certainly could have.

I mostly just wanted to use the stuff that I had available at the time.

But, if you decide to mod your TV you can use whatever connectors you want on it.

Myself, I'm just happy that I was able to essentially double the usefulness of this

little TV without sacrificing any of its original functionality.

And the other thing I wanted to tell you is that it should, in theory, be possible to

to run a VGA card on this TV.

And you might be thinking, well the frequency is wrong, but many VGA cards can be programmed

to work at 15 kHz.

And you can do that either in some Windows applications or there's actually a DOS TSR

that I've seen before that can actually change the frequency of your VGA card down

to 15 khz.

In which case, you could put that in your AUTOEXEC.BAT or whatever, and then you could

run DOS games in VGA with this monitor, and it would probably look pretty good!

Anyway, so that about wraps it up for this, I hope you guys enjoyed it, and stick around

for the next episode and thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Modding a consumer TV to use RGB input - Duration: 18:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dì Thúy Sẽ Quay Lại Bán Cua Cho Dì 3 Nếu Các Anh Việt Kiều Làm Việc Này - Duration: 16:14.

For more infomation >> Dì Thúy Sẽ Quay Lại Bán Cua Cho Dì 3 Nếu Các Anh Việt Kiều Làm Việc Này - Duration: 16:14.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH: Cooler & Cloudy on Sunday - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> WATCH: Cooler & Cloudy on Sunday - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Nhạc chế | Nỗi Lòng Đứa Con Tật Nguyền | Gửi tặng mẹ nhân dịp ngày phụ nữ Việt Nam 20 tháng 10 - Duration: 39:17.

For more infomation >> Nhạc chế | Nỗi Lòng Đứa Con Tật Nguyền | Gửi tặng mẹ nhân dịp ngày phụ nữ Việt Nam 20 tháng 10 - Duration: 39:17.

-------------------------------------------

Armenian Divine Liturgy - Օրհնեցից զՏէր - Encendé los subtítulos! - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Armenian Divine Liturgy - Օրհնեցից զՏէր - Encendé los subtítulos! - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Money Can You Make Wholesaling Real Estate? - Duration: 12:13.

hello there friend and today's video we're gonna talk about how much money

can you make wholesaling real estate perhaps the most important question of

all when it comes to real estate how much money can you make wholesale in

real estate get it right here now

okay welcome back to another episode of real estate freedom TV I'm your host

Jerry Norton excited to be here with you in this video we're gonna talk about

money and how much money you can make and it's a topic that that everybody

wants to know well you know when it comes to wholesaling houses how much

money can I make now disclaimer here it's never about the

money and I hope you will hear me out here for a second it's not about the

money it's about having the time and the freedom to have B do and give everything

that matters in life that's what the money does for me it's what it's

provided for me an amazing lifestyle became a millionaire at the age of 30

through real estate I took that and yeah I let it propel my dream life to be able

to travel and have nice things and do nice things and so that's what it's all

about and I want you to catch the vision of this I want you to see just how much

money you can make wholesaling real estate so let's talk about it

okay first of all number one is there is no set rule to how much money you make

per wholesale deal okay it's not like you can charge only a certain amount or

there's like a set fee or anything like that it's not how it works

what how it works is it's the difference between the contract price right and

what a buyer will pay a cash buyer will pay that's how much you make the

difference okay so in other words if you have a

contract for fifty thousand right wholesaling is you get the contract do

you have a contract for fifty thousand and you have a ready and willing

investor cash buyer that will pay sixty thousand because that's the value of

that contract to them based on whatever they're going to do with it then how

much do you make you make ten thousand dollars now if they're only willing to

pay fifty five then you make five thousand dollars if they're only willing

to pay fifty one then you make one thousand dollars if they're willing to

pay seventy thousand dollars then you make

thousand dollars your fee for wholesaling

is the difference between your contract and what a cash buyer will pay now some

cash buyers will pay more than others so it's all about your cash buyer network

your cash buyer list so as a wholesaler one of the most important things that

you can do is build a cash buyer list a cash buyer list and what a cash buyer

list is that's gold that's money baby because the more people on the list the

more likely you'll find somebody that will pay you for your deal okay so with

that in mind let's talk a little bit about how we determine you know this

number here right so our buy price so what we do is we look at a formula when

we when we buy real estate and the formula helps us understand you know

what do buyers what are investors how do they look at a deal what criteria did

they look at what numbers do they run so that if I understand what they pay their

formula for how they determine the buy price on a deal then all I know is I got

to be underneath that because if I'm underneath that there's room there for

me to bring them a deal that fits their criteria okay so plainly put let's back

into these numbers again if this investor looks at this bedroom list this

house and let's say that this house is you know it's 1,200 square feet it's a

three-bedroom two-bath and it's a two-car garage and it's in a it's a

brick house and it's in a certain neighborhood in town and this investor

looks at deals like that and they run their formula and they say you know what

based on the repairs based on the neighborhood that's in based on some

factors that I'm gonna look at if I can pick up that property for sixty thousand

that's a deal to me okay so I'll pay sixty thousand for that deal all day

long and to them it really doesn't matter about anything else right they

just know that if they can get it for sixty it works now

if you know that that's how they look at deals as a wholesaler because you're the

wholesaler over here right if you know that that's how that investor or

investors like them are looking at deals and you know that the as is fiction flip

by number is 60,000 then it allows you to undermine and go in on your offers

knowing that you have to be below 60,000 because you have to bring it to them at

their number so that they make money and it works for them so you get it for 50

you just built in a $10,000 profit how much money can you make wholesaling real

estate how many of these could you possibly do in a given month or a given

year let's talk about it for a second so when I first got started almost 15 years

ago in Detroit I started wholesaling junker houses I'm

talking like five and ten thousand dollar houses right not in good areas

and I was flipping them to buy and hold investors that that's what they did they

they rented them out in you know rougher areas in Detroit and so I would find

deals I would bring them to them and I'm on average I would make about three to

ten thousand dollars okay three to ten thousand dollars is about what I could

is about my markup on deals that I would get okay so let's just call it on

average five five thousand as the average okay so I would I would make

about five thousand on average well at first I would do one here kind of one

there because I was doing it part-time I still had my construction job you know

cuz I was scared to quit that but very quickly doing a few wholesale deals way

surpassed any money I could make in a job you know working hourly so I quit

that job and I started focusing on real estate

full-time in my first month now again let me disclaimer this here results very

not typical just because I did it doesn't mean it's going to be the same

thing for somebody else and all of that I'm just telling you my experience and

you decide if you think you can duplicate my experience okay but what I

did is I when at full time and I hustled and I wasn't

afraid to get out there and and work hard and I got to a point where I was

doing four and five of these little wholesale deals every month and very

quickly I was making a six-figure income and then you know a mid six-figure

income and then a high six-figure income and I eventually transitioned out a

wholesaling that started doing fix and flips and high-end new construction and

other things that I do now today all flipping still but my point is is my

first month that I did wholesaling full-time not a little part-time stuff I

was doing for about a year but when I finally transitioned and did it

full-time my first month I made fifty two thousand dollars I think I

wholesaled like five deals and in that first month because I'm full-time right

I'm putting a lot more effort into it I made fifty two thousand dollars

wholesaling four or five deals in my first month okay that was twice my

salary working in my minimum wage and construction over a whole year right I

doubled that in one month made as much money as I was making in two years at my

dead-end job okay and I'm not a smart guy this isn't brain surgery

it's hustle if you're willing to hustle get out there and do some work to get

contracts network with cash buyers figure out what they're willing to pay

for deals go make offers for less than that bring those deals to them anybody

can get a deal with a $5,000 or $10,000 discount markup from what other

investors are willing to pay because these cash buyers they don't want to put

in the work to go find deals they just want deals handed to them so that opens

up a huge opportunity for you and you can do this part-time like when I first

got started you can do a part-time you can do it full-time and you can do it

anywhere in the country that's what's so exciting about wholesaling and you can

make a lot of money how much money do you want to make that's the question not

how much money can you make how much money do you want to make in this

business okay if you want to make three hundred thousand dollars and your

average wholesale deal is five thousand do the math backing in and say okay that

means I need to do x-number deals a month to hit this the

income that I want to hit wholesaling houses there is no ceiling on the kind

of money that you can make in another video watch this video I talk about a

wholesale deal where I made thirty two thousand dollars I'm one wholesale deal

a little house in Oak Park Michigan got it for twenty five wholesaler for fifty

seven made thirty two thousand dollars on one deal so how many deals would it

take for you to completely transform your life wholesaling real estate that's

what I want you to ask that's the question I asked myself I was looking at

my construction job I was learning how to do this I was doing a couple little

deals here and there and I said what does it need to look like for me to live

my dream life have my dream house you know everything I want to be able to

travel I have a huge family I have eight kids to be able to spend time with them

and do things for them and provide for them what does that need to look like

okay how many deals I need to go do let's do it and I went out there and did

it and you can do it too okay here's what I want to do to help make this

process easier for you is when it comes to wholesaling houses if you want to get

started in this and you want to do it quickly then you've got to be able to

find deals that's the number one thing is you've got to be good at finding

deals your lead generation acquisitions that's where it all starts get good at

finding deals it's easy to find these buyers they're out there they're

everywhere they're dying for deals the key is being able to find good deals so

what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna give you my software I developed a software that

finds underpriced homes for sale right now in your market

and any ZIP code in the US all you do is you put your zip code in and it gives

you a list it even tells you how far below value it is so you can go after

the highest below value once the the most below value ones first and work on

those ones they're normally I charge for the software I'm giving it away for free

as a loyal subscriber to my channel so make sure you're a subscriber to the

channel click on the link in the description and that will give you

you'll need to give me your email will email you over your own login to

the software so it's cloud-based once you do that you'll get the login put

your zip code in and get that list and it's awesome because it gets you started

right away with deals that you can go after it cuts out all of the time to go

figure out you know is this a good deal to go after is this a motivated seller

this is your list it's your short list it's your hot list to get started right

now we call it data cruncher so go do that right now click on the link in the

description get that software for free get started finding deals get out there

make this happen make this a reality and start making the kind of money that

you've always dreamed of and do it with real estate and achieve the life of your

dreams

For more infomation >> How Much Money Can You Make Wholesaling Real Estate? - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

🤘😜🤘 SQUAD Не удачи !!! СТРиМЧИК 👀 - Duration: 11:54:57.

For more infomation >> 🤘😜🤘 SQUAD Не удачи !!! СТРиМЧИК 👀 - Duration: 11:54:57.

-------------------------------------------

October 2018 Reading Plans: Autumn Readathon + Witchathon! [CC] - Duration: 10:55.

Hello everybody, my name is Cara, and today I am here with my double TBRs for the Autumn

Readathon and for Witchathon.

So both of these readathons are hosted in the last couple of weeks of October and I

am so excited, I am ready to read all the cozy things, all the like slightly spooky,

atmospheric things, like I'm just really looking forward to both of these.

Now as you will see, I have a truly absurd number of books *laughs* on my TBRs.

But I'm kind of doing something different where I'm just putting together like a giant

pile of books that would fit the challenges and that I'm interested in reading and like

not even trying to narrow it down.

Because I'm really trying to make more of an effort to mood read because that's something

I really enjoy doing that I haven't been doing as much recently.

Now if that means I end up reading like 3 or 4 books for one challenge and none for

another, like, I'm just gonna let that happen!

I don't think that is gonna happen, but like I just want to pick up what I want to read

at the second that I want to read it.

So I'll start with my Autumn Readathon TBR since that one is occurring first.

And it runs from Saturday October 20th through Friday October 26th.

And the creator and host of this readathon is Mercy from MercysBookishMusings; I will

link her announcement video down below.

The first challenge is to read a Gothic or spooky book.

And for that one I have picked a classic and that is The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne

Bronte.

This is a classic I have never read and I actually hadn't even heard of it before a

few years ago.

I really wasn't familiar with Anne Bronte's work.

I have read Wuthering Heights, I have DNFed Jane Eyre, so I'm really interested to see

how I like this one.

The second challenge is to read a nonfiction book that feels autumnal, and Mercy has kind

of suggested like nature writing or cold location travel writing or like a memoir, that's kind

of what she considers to be like cold-weather nonfiction but she also said that like this

can mean whatever you want it to, and I'm doing kind of a weird thing that makes sense

to me, but probably doesn't make sense to anybody else, so let me explain it: so the

one that I'm counting is Women of Camelot, and this is Queens and Enchantresses of the

Court of King Arthur by Mary Hoffman, illustrated by Christina Balit.

So I KNOW this is not nonfiction, but for some reason in my head and kind of when

I'm picking books and reading books and kind of categorizing what I read, for some reason

I think of like the original tales of something, I think of that as closer to nonfiction than

to fiction.

So like if I read a fairytale retelling, like that's obviously fiction, but for some reason

if I read like the original Beauty and the Beast or the original Little Mermaid like

Hans Christian Andersen tale or something, that feels like I'm reading nonfiction almost?

Like that's one of the things I consider when I'm like "oh I feel like picking up a nonfiction

book", I think of like original folklore and stories.

I don't know if that makes any sense, I'm trying to talk myself out of it 'cause I know

it's not correct, but anyway, I'm just gonna go with it *laughs* and I'm really excited

to get to this one.

The illustrations in this are simply stunning, and I actually saw Anne Theriault, I don't

think that's how you say it in French, I'm sorry, but I saw her talking about this book

on Twitter and I immediately looked it up and bought it because it just looks so cool,

looks right up my alley.

The third prompt is to read a novel set in a cold location.

So I have a couple here, and the first one is The Dollmaker of Krakow by R.M.

Romero.

I actually won this in a giveaway from the author, so thank you so much!

And I am so excited to read this.

This looks like a very like wintry kind of feeling book and even though on the back it

talks about how two girls become friends over the summer, I'm pretty sure that this is gonna

be more of a winter book.

I'm getting kind of like Nutcracker vibes and I also know that it's gonna be really

intense and emotional because it also takes place during the Nazi occupation of Krakow

and I think this is gonna be a really important book and just a really like beautiful and

atmospheric way to tell such an important story.

Then my other option is another one I'm really excited for and that is The Sisters of the

Winter Wood by Rena Rossner.

This is a book inspired by Jewish folklore and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm really looking forward to the sister relationship in this and I don't know too much about what

it's about, I just know that I think one of the sisters goes missing maybe, and then I

think the other sister has to go into the woods to rescue her and they discover like

family secrets and I'm just really really excited about this one too.

The fourth prompt is to read a historical fiction novel and that's one of my favorite

genres so again I have a couple options here, and the first one is The Secret Life of Violent

Grant by Beatriz Williams.

I really don't know very much about this companion trilogy; I've seen it get really good reviews

on Goodreads and I just, I don't know, I was in the mood for like an adult historical fiction

kind of romance book, and I think that's what this is going to be so depending on what kind

of historical fiction I'm in the mood for I might pick this up.

And then the other one is The Outcasts by Kathleen Kent.

Now this one actually *laughs* I think this one actually gets pretty bad reviews overall

but I'm really expecting to like it.

It's kind of a Western historical fiction and the female character is kind of a tough-as-nails

girl and the male lead is like this pure-hearted like strong sense of justice kind of guy,

and when that dynamic is well-done I really like that, I really like when the girl is

kind of the more vicious one and the guy is allowed to be like more, I don't know, good-hearted

or with like the stronger morals or something.

I think when that's well-done I really really enjoy that, so I'm looking forward to this

one, even if people seem not to like it too much.

There are also a couple of bonus prompts and #5 is to read a short story collection.

So I have tentatively picked one out but this is one of the prompts where I'm not sure I'm

gonna get to it because I don't have a great track record with short story collections

or anthologies or anything like that but if I am in the mood for it I will be picking

up The Starlit Wood which is New Fairytales edited by Dominik Parisien and Navah Wolfe.

This is a really beautiful book, for one thing, and it has a bunch of different fantasy authors,

some of whom I'm familiar with and I really love, like Catherynne M. Valente and Naomi

Novik and I--I could really enjoy this but again it's something where I really need to

be in exactly the right mood.

The other bonus prompt is #6: Read an adult novel about a young female protagonist.

I don't actually have a book picked for that, I might pick up something like that but anyway,

so those are all the books I have picked out for the Autumn Readathon.

Now moving into my Witchathon TBR.

This readathon runs from October 24th through October 31st and the creator and host is Rhiannon

from Crescent Moon Reads and of course I will link her announcement video down below as

well.

The first prompt is: This time of year is all about preparing for the dark and gathering

enough harvest for winter.

Read a book that is bound to make you warm and happy.

And I have several options for that and the first one is Spindle's End by Robin McKinley.

Robin McKinley is rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors of fairytale retellings

and her writing just makes me feel really cozy.

And I believe this is a Sleeping Beauty retelling and I'm just really excited to read this one.

I think this is one of the ones that people often mention as being like one of her best,

so I'm really excited to get to that.

Another option is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

and Annie Barrows.

I first heard about this book from Laura's channel from Paperback Laura and I also recently

heard Lia from Lia Hyde and Seek talking about it on Twitter and how good it was.

And I just feel like this is gonna be a really lovely kind of warm but also--but I've also

heard that this book is like not as like sweet and saccharine as the title kind of implies.

And it's about a journalist who is doing research I think on World War II and then she finds

out about this like society that was on an island and kind of how they used it as a front

for like for fighting the Nazis I think.

And my last option for this one although I have plenty more that I could talk about is

Dragon Spear by Jessica Day George.

This is the third and final book in the Dragon Slippers trilogy and I have loved the first

two books so much.

They are just the perfect balance of like sweetness and charm but also, I don't know

they get kind of dark sometimes and I think the plot and the characters and the writing

is all wonderful.

The female friendships in these books are just fantastic and I love the way that the

dragons are characterized like they truly feel like their own characters and I'm just

really looking forward to this third book.

The second challenge is Light a candle for your ancestors and read by candlelight; this

is a time for honoring our kin.

So I don't have a specific book chosen for that one but I think that is such a cool prompt.

#3: Samhain is more widely known as Halloween; read a spooky horror/thriller novel.

Now here's the thing *laughs* I don't do horror, and I really tend not to enjoy thrillers,

but I have chosen a mystery novel and that is From the Charred Remains by Susanna Calkins.

And this is set right after the Great Fire of London in I think 1666; yes, and I believe

it's about a lady's maid who gets wrapped up in a murder investigation and we'll see

what happens.

My other option for that is The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater.

This is the second book in the Raven Cycle series.

I read the first book more than...is it more than two years ago?!

I don't remember, but I loved it and for some reason I just never continued on with the

series.

And I feel like this is the perfect kind of fall and like winter atmospheric like just

a little bit spooky and creepy kind of read.

The next prompt is The veil between worlds is thinnest: read a book that has paranormal

elements.

And my first option for that is Dreaming Death by J. Kathleen Cheney.

And from what I remember, this book is about two main characters, both of whom have kind

of like supernatural or paranormal abilities.

And one of them is about a woman who is a sensitive I think, so she can I think sense

people's emotions or feelings.

The downside to that is that the constant exposure to that has actually made her blind.

And then the other character is a man who dreams of the deaths of other people.

And I think this book is about how they come together and they have to kind of both use

their talents in order to...is it solve a murder?

Yes, to solve a string of murders, I think.

My other option for this is Ghost Talkers by Mary Robinette Kowal.

This is an alternate history, alternate like fantasy kind of book where the Spirit Corps

is a part of the I think World War II Allied Powers and that's all I really know about

it.

I think the female character starts sensing things about the death of a British soldier

and she has to try and solve what happened to him, I think?

Something like that.

Really excited about this one but again don't know much about it.

The next prompt is: In honor of your ancestors read a book that features your ethnic heritage.

And as I mentioned before I am half-Italian so I will be reading The Story of a New Name

by Elena Ferrante translated by Ann Goldstein, I think, and this is the second book in the

Neapolitan Novels series.

I recently read the first one for Women in Translation and I just fell in love with it,

I really just flew through that book, it was so engaging, and I just--I'm so invested in

these characters and in their lives and their complicated and messy relationships, so I'm

really looking forward to getting to this one.

The next prompt is: Every witch needs their coven; buddy read a book.

And I will be reading Disenchanted: The Trials of Cinderella by Megan Morrison with the lovely

Giselle Bradley.

We have buddy read things before and I'm really excited to get to this book.

I recently read Grounded, which was the first companion book, and I loved it.

I just--that book blew my mind with how much I enjoyed it and with how complex it was,

so I'm really looking forward to this one.

I believe it's like a Cinderella retelling that focuses on taking down like unsafe work

practices, like she's--I think she like starts a worker's revolution or something and Cinderella

is also black which is so nice to see, so I'm really looking forward to that one.

And finally, the last prompt is to Read the group book, The Girl Who Drank the Moon.

And I do have that one, I actually put this on my second round of 5 Star TBR Predictions.

(By the way, this is by Kelly Barnhill.)

And--so obviously I think I'm going to love it and just for some reason I have not picked

it up and then it turns out that this was their group book so this is the perfect opportunity

to finally read it.

This just sounds like the most beautiful and whimsical and wonderful story and I actually

own 2 other books by Kelly Barnhill and I just have this feeling that she's gonna be

a favorite author for me, so I'm really hoping I enjoy this one and I'm really excited to

get to it.

Okay everybody, so that is my ridiculous number of books that I have tentatively pulled for

the two readathons I'm participating in for the second half of October.

I'm really excited for any or all of these [books] that I pick up, I probably will also

pick up some that are not on this TBR because...that's what we do! *laughs* Please comment down below

and let me know if you guys are participating in either of these readathons, what you're

planning on reading or what you thought of any of these books if you have read them.

Thank you guys so much for watching, I will see you soon with another video, and I hope

you love the next book you read.

Bye!

For more infomation >> October 2018 Reading Plans: Autumn Readathon + Witchathon! [CC] - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

23 Pretty Box Braids With Color For Autumn | How To Hairstyles Ideas - Duration: 11:56.

Braided Hairstyles

Braided Haircolor

For more infomation >> 23 Pretty Box Braids With Color For Autumn | How To Hairstyles Ideas - Duration: 11:56.

-------------------------------------------

Costa Rica VLOG #1 - Duration: 16:42.

For more infomation >> Costa Rica VLOG #1 - Duration: 16:42.

-------------------------------------------

Thiệu Nhất Nguyên Cắt Tóc Mohican Tại Nhà và Cái Kết - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> Thiệu Nhất Nguyên Cắt Tóc Mohican Tại Nhà và Cái Kết - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

한글자막) 밤하늘 별빛 ✨ 타임랩스 / 아이폰으로 타임랩스 찍기 / 양평 벗고개 터널 / VLOG 브이로그 - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> 한글자막) 밤하늘 별빛 ✨ 타임랩스 / 아이폰으로 타임랩스 찍기 / 양평 벗고개 터널 / VLOG 브이로그 - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Egyptian Fashion and Style - Duration: 2:42.

Westerners tend to be uncomfortable with Middle Eastern clothing styles.

But in fact, many Egyptians dress like Americans -

heavily influenced by the second-hand clothing trade.

Western wedding dresses are surprisingly popular.

Bikinis – the skimpier the better –

and lingerie are sold almost everywhere.

The local guys don't seem to mind.

But most Egyptian women prefer an abeya –

the word means cloak in Arabic.

It's a loose over-garment

a robe-like dress worn throughout the Muslim world.

In Egypt, the abeya is traditionally black.

It's designed to protect women from unwanted attention

and shows the wearer has a pure and modest character.

Abeyas may all look the same to Westerners,

but there are in fact dozens of different styles

and an almost infinite variety of decorations.

The abaya is as much a fashion statement as a pair of jeans.

The niqab, on the other hand, is pretty basic.

It covers the entire face except for the eyes.

The niqab is not obligatory in Egypt

but many women choose to wear one in the presence of males unrelated by blood or marriage.

So how does it feel to wear a niqab?

It's like a cloak of invisibility –

the only time that nobody paid the slightest attention to me.

Since Egyptian dress covers everything except the hands and feet,

It's not surprising that Middle Eastern women are obsessed with shoes and handbags.

Entire blocks in Cairo are dedicated to selling little else.

Women love high heels,

glitter,

anything that might catch attention.

For more infomation >> Egyptian Fashion and Style - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Navratri Prasad Kala Chana Recipe | Ashtami Prasad Recipe | Black Chickpeas Recipe|Kala Chana Masala - Duration: 2:52.

Hello friends welcome to easyfoodmaking.com

today we are going to make kala chana or black chickpeas

its navratri special, which is very famous in north india

its special prasad recipe for goddess Durga

lets start making

[music]

we have kept the pan to get heated

we will add 1 tablespoon refined oil

add 1/4 teaspoon cumin seed

add 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger

add 1 chopped Green chilli

add turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon

add Garam Masala 1/4 teaspoon

add 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder

add 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder

add salt as per your taste we have taken 1/4 teaspoon

roast the spices well

spices are fried well now

we have taken kala chana (black chickpeas) 1 bowl

mix all the ingredients very well

you can use Ginger but onion and garlic cant be used in Navratri

for 1 min we will roast all ingredients

we have roasted all ingredients for 1 min

when you are boiling the chana(black chickpeas) water level should be above to the chickpeas

add some salt it will be cooked well in 2-3 cooker whistle

if its hard water then it will be cooked well in 4 cooker whistle

we will add green coriander leaves

all the things are ready now

Navratri special chana masala is ready

very easy way you can make it

specially in navrat make this prasad

i hope you liked our recipe if you liked the recipe

please like share and subscribe to our channel

while subscribing hit the bell icon to get the notification of our recipe first

Thanks for watching see you soon in other video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét