Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 14 2018

I'm recording a song.

It's nice.

Mr.Fujita: Do you like it?

Fumiya: Thank you so much.

I'm recording my original song which I've prepared for a long time.

Thank you Mr.Fujita.

This is Mr.Fujita who is a producer.

I'll try to do the best for recording.

It's a great studio.

Thank you.

Father: Go for it!

Many people have helped me to make the original song.

Mr.Fujita: (He's giving instructions to staffs.)

Fumiya: Thank you so much.

They're black tissues.

I'll do my best.

Fumiya: The sound in this room is amazing.

Mr.Fujita: It's like Sento which is a Japanese public bathhouse.

Mr.Fujita: We're playing back the sound once.

Please do it like this.

Fumiya: I got it.

Mr.Fujita: You're out of tune, so I want you to hit the beginning sound.

Fumiya: Ok.

Mr.Fujita: That's nice.

Fumiya: I understood.

Mr.Fujita: You should pronounce these words more clearly.

Fumiya: It's tough for me😂

Mr.Fujita: Yeah, that's true.

Mr.Fujita: It's correct.

Fumiya: Ok, got it.

Mr.Fujita: Please do it again.

Fumiya: Yes!!! Of course!!!

Mr.Fujita:He is Full of energy😂

Fumiya: I'm sorry!

Just a moment. I didn't do well because I thought pronounces too much.

Mr. Fujita: You're flat.

Sing together.

You're flat.

Mr.Fujita: You have potential!

Fumiya: Thank you so much.

It was amazing.

Your pronunciation has become much better.

Fumiya: That's a relief.

Mr.Fujita: But, you have to improve singing.

Mr.Fujita: That's cool.

Fumiya: Thank you so much.

Mr. Fujita: I think you have gradually gotten motivated.

Fumiya: Do you think so?

It's late for you to get motivated, isn't it?

I'm tired.

I've finished recording.

What do you think of my singing?

Yuya: You're s good singer.

Fumiya: Is it good?

Yuya: Yeah.

Fumiya: Thank you.

I was nervous, but I really enjoyed singing.

I made the original song for Filipinos who have watched my videos.

Father: Please check it out.

Fumiya: It took a long time to make it.

Father: I worked very hard, too.

Fumiya: Really?😂

Father: I didn't?😂

Fumiya: I really want you to listen to the song and direct your attention to its lyrics, too.

Mr.Fujita: You sang better in the rehearsal than the actual recording.

Fumiya: I don't know why, but I think I was nervous.

Mr.Fujita: You've gotten used to it.

Fumiya: Yes.

Mr.Fujita: Let's do it with fun.

Fumiya: Yes.

At last, we're going to record clap sounds.

Everyone in here is going to clap for my song.

Staff: Thank you for waiting.

We're shooting from the beginning.

Mr.Fujita: Good job!

Well done!

Fumiya: Thank you so much.

Mr.Fujita: Thank you for your cooperation.

I have 220,000 subscribers on my channel now.

I didn't expect that so many people subscribed my channel a year ago.

I don't think I'm famous and have talent at all.

I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone who are related to the Philippines.

I've wanted to give you something as a token my gratitude.

That's why I decided to try singing.

Many people helped me to make my original song this time.

I asked a pro musician to write lyrics and music.

Thanks to them, I realized the project.

I'm so happy that I recorded the original song today.

It took much time to do the songwriting because I was particular about it.

I was thinking of you when I made and sang the song.

I'm not good at singing, though.

I'm glad if you listen to the song many times.

I'll definitely upload its music video on my Youtube channel although exact date is up in the air.

I hope you'll like it and share with many people.

I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone by the song.

I'm really happy if you feel energized after listening to it.

I finally realized my new project thanks to you.

I appreciate it.

Thank you for your support.

I aim to get 1 million subscribers on my channel.

Please continue to believe in me.

I'd like to make many original songs from now on.

I want to sing some original songs for you on a stage someday.

Look forward to it!

I'm so happy that I have subscribers who have watched my videos.

For more infomation >> THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE OF RECORDING!!【ORIGINAL SONG】 - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

HongKong1 Cover | Thanh niên lớp 12 cover cực hay - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> HongKong1 Cover | Thanh niên lớp 12 cover cực hay - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

SNOWDONIA bez Snowdon - Duration: 16:45.

For more infomation >> SNOWDONIA bez Snowdon - Duration: 16:45.

-------------------------------------------

Can A Democrat Win In Texas? | AJ+ - Duration: 9:45.

Welcome to Texas!

Whenever I think of coming home to Texas,

this is what I think of. Beef ribs.

I love these. And I am so happy right now,

I'm going to finish eating this plate off camera.

I know so many other people see Texas as either this,

this,

or this:

"I am so happy to be back in the great state of Texas."

GOP country.

Yes, Texas is a state that's spent the last few decades solidly in the red column.

And in fact, out of any state in the nation, Texas voters have gone the longest

without putting a Democrat in statewide office.

The state has also gone for every Republican presidential candidate since Ronald Reagan.

But could 2018 be a new dawn for Texas Democrats?

I think everything is on the line, everything that you could possibly care about.

This state could be the state that brings this country together at this divided moment.

And some have high hopes for Beto O'Rourke to turn Texas blue again.

You heard me.

Again.

Hey, fam. I'm Imaeyen, and this Sunday we've traveled to one of my very favorite places, Texas.

And we're here to find out the real odds of this state going blue in 2018 or 2020.

So stay with us and hit that subscribe button right now, because we're going on a journey,

and I promise to show you more food.

Though I'm not sharing this. No way.

The last time this state had either a Democratic governor or senator, TLC owned the billboard charts.

"So I creep ... yeeeeah ..."

Just creepin' on the down-low...

And now people are wondering if Beto O'Rourke can break that streak.

Beto O'Rourke is a senatorial candidate who's campaigning on

immigration reform, universal healthcare

and generally not being Ted Cruz.

Cruz has low approval ratings and this is the

first time he's even had a serious Democratic challenger for his seat.

And I gotta say, O'Rourke is unlike any other Texas politician I've seen in recent years.

So could this be the guy who ends up changing the course of Texas politics?

I'd say he has a pretty good chance of pulling off an upset.

The enthusiasm is real high.

I haven't seen anything like this in a while.

Meet political analyst Ed Espinoza.

His bold prediction is that 2018 is *the year* O'Rourke and other Democrats

pull off upsets unlike anything seen in two decades.

Espinoza is a data guy, and he broke down why he thinks it looks so optimistic.

For one, first-time voters in Texas favored Democrats by a margin of 5-1 in the last election.

And it wasn't just in the blue cities, it also happened in the red parts of the state, too.

And earlier this year in the midterm primaries,

Texas Democrats *doubled* their turnout rate from 2014,

and Republicans only increased their turnout rate by a tiny bit.

The truth is it's a real moment happening in Texas right now.

And we're seeing it, we've seen it in the primaries this year,

we're seeing it in the activism with the campaigns that are out there.

We're seeing it in the fundraising numbers.

We're confident that it's gonna make a difference in 2018.

For the first time in 30 years, every congressional district, even the most Republican,

has a Democratic challenger

And a handful of them are actually expected to flip to blue ,

even some that have been GOP strongholds since the '60s.

Texas Dems are also targeting the Republican state attorney general,

who's currently under indictment.

Espinoza says Democrats' hopeful outlook is all because of the changing of Texas demographics.

It's the Latino populations around the state and that this is a population that will rise, awaken

and seize its political power, but what you're also seeing are other groups from around the state.

It's all these new people moving to Texas who are saying to themselves, wait a minute, I'm a Texan too.

I can vote. I have a voice. I have something to say.

And that's what's challenging this Republican power right now.

Now for those of you chuckling at the thought of a blue Texas, guess what?

Texas *used* to be a blue state.

Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did.

She just did it backwards and in high heels.

Growing up, this woman was my introduction to Texas politics: Governor Ann Richards.

She was sharp and witty –

and she was a Democrat.

That's right, the governor of Texas from 1991 to 1995 was a Democrat.

And way before her, there was this guy.

Their cause must be our cause too.

Because it's not just Negroes, but really it's all of us who must overcome

the crippling legacy of bigotry and injustice.

Lyndon Johnson was JFK's vice presidential pick because he was a Southern Democrat.

Johnson would go on to become the president who signed the Civil Rights Act,

the Voting Rights Act, and he gave us Medicaid and Medicare – landmark legislation and policies.

So that's the Texas I knew growing up, but that was years and several Republican governors ago.

So how did Texas lose its blue streak?

After the civil rights movement, white Texas Democrats started to leave the party in droves,

and they found a home in the Republican Party.

Then came the state's economic boom in the late '70s and early '80s,

and we begin to see people from out of state flock to Texas,

bringing with them more conservative ideals and more stringent religious beliefs.

And Texas becomes a haven for those seeking fewer taxes and less federal regulation.

Fast-forward to 1994 when that growing conservatism made George W. Bush governor,

and the state has never looked back.

Texas is ready for a new generation of leadership, and I will provide it.

Since then, state Republicans' partisan redistricting, also known as gerrymandering,

has helped keep the legislature overwhelmingly Republican.

They have been able to hold onto a state that doesn't necessarily look like that government.

But again, one wave election with a lot of gerrymandering layered in can do a lot of damage.

And we're hoping to undo that in 2018.

But many Republicans say that won't be easy to undo.

Texas will be red as long as I'm alive.

Andy Hogue is a spokesperson for the Travis County Republican party,

and he thinks that while some districts might flip in November,

there's no way Beto O'Rourke will win the Texas senate seat.

He's still a Democrat and he still supports abortion.

He still supports expanding programs and higher taxes to fulfill the Democratic agenda.

I still don't think he's gonna crack 43 percent, personally.

Hogue thinks O'Rourke is nothing more than another flash-in-the-pan Texas Democrat

that gets a lot of attention but then fizzles out,

like the last Democratic candidate for governor who ended up losing by 20 points.

Wendy Davis. Now she was a state senator here in Texas

who made national headlines, international headlines even,

for supporting abortion rights, and that made her a celebrity,

but it wasn't enough to carry her through.

Ultimately I think it's gonna all boil down to the fact that people are going to vote their values.

But Espinoza told me something that could change the way you've been looking at Texas politics.

Well what we like to say is Texas is not a red state, it's a non-voting state.

He's right. Texas ranks 46th in voter turnout.

In 2016, only about half of Texans voted.

"We're volunteers with an organization called Jolt and

we're trying to mobilize the Latino community

to get out and vote."

"So we wanted to know if we could count on your pledge to vote?"

So that's where groups like Jolt come in.

Jolt's an organization that's trying to get young Latinos to the polls,

a group they believe is crucial for the state to elect Democrats.

Texas in a general, people always think, like, oh, white, cowboys right?

People riding horses, ranchers, farmers, things like that,

but that's not Texas.

Texas is nearly 40% Latinx and by 2030 we will be the majority.

In fact half of everyone under 18 right now is Latinx.

That's so many young people who are turning 18 every day.

So if we really had, you know, people going out and voting in large numbers,

Texas politics would look very different.

I think it matters that we're out here.

Having a good conversation about it is gonna be important for us.

As a community we need to come together and show we're a powerful force,

across, especially, Texas.

So could efforts like this one

and excitement like this

be an early indication that Texas is on the move again?

And what would that mean for 2020?

"When you think of a progressive Texas, you think of a Texas that speaks for

the full diversity of the population that lives here.

People who live in different cities, people who look different, people who are of a different age

and of a different race.

Those are voices that should be represented in everything we do,

but what we have right now too often is a government that tends to be adversarial

with many populations in the state.

That's not representative of a population. That's not representative government at all."

If we were to really change Texas, we could change the country.

We could change what the outcomes are in upcoming elections.

Regardless of what happens in Texas, there's one thing we know to be true.

Their barbeque is delicious every election cycle.

I told you I'd show you more food.

Hey fam, thanks much for watching.

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe

as you watch us have basically a dance-off in the middle of Austin, Texas.

We had an amazing time on this shoot, and we'll see you next Sunday.

For more infomation >> Can A Democrat Win In Texas? | AJ+ - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

5 EXPRESSÕES ITALIANAS que os italianos usam NO DIA A DIA para falar de modo FORMAL I Italiano pra v - Duration: 9:17.

For more infomation >> 5 EXPRESSÕES ITALIANAS que os italianos usam NO DIA A DIA para falar de modo FORMAL I Italiano pra v - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

The BMW M5 F90 2019 - IS THE BEST SOUNDING M5 EVER - POV REVIEW and TEST DRIVE - Duration: 10:42.

For more infomation >> The BMW M5 F90 2019 - IS THE BEST SOUNDING M5 EVER - POV REVIEW and TEST DRIVE - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lotto Result October 14 2018 PCSO - Duration: 1:37.

Lotto Result Today TV

Subscribe Now For More PCSO Lotto Results

For more infomation >> Lotto Result October 14 2018 PCSO - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Oven Mitt - Free Pattern Download! - Duration: 7:48.

Hey guys and welcome back for another tutorial today, I want to show you guys how to make these really cute oven mitts

So the pattern for this will be for free over at my blog which is www.charmedbyashley.com

So get those links down below or in the information icon

But first I want to talk to you guys about my facebook group

So this is the charm right Ashley Facebook group over there. You will find upcoming

tutorials sneak peeks behind-the-scenes

Maybe my kids and also a great place to share my tutorials with all of your Facebook friends

So I would love it if you went over there and like the page and let's get into the tutorial

Okay, so I cut out all my pieces you're gonna need two opposite pieces for the outside and then two

Lining pieces. I'm just using cotton fabric

But you can use a thicker fabric if you like

And then I just cut out a rectangle that is about three inches by 12 inches

And this will be for the loop on

My oven mitts so I can hang it on a hook

so for the actual protectant material you can use a product called in so bright you can use quilt batting or a

Reflective cooler material I'll have more information in the blog posts

so if you're wondering about that, and so bright is the product that

A lot of people use for these types of things like hot pads oven mitts and things like that

So that for sure can be used. I'm just going to be using quilt padding and

You can use as many

Layers as you want, so if I'm just using quilt batting then I would probably do one or two layers

Maybe even three the more layers you add the more protection you will have and it will look a little bit more

Fluffy when you would have quilt it, so I'm just going to place some pins

With my quilt batting and then I will go over and do some topstitch

I'm just going to follow the plaid pattern

But you can of course do whatever you like

If you want to do some free motion quilting, you know

Some cute little designs you can do that or you can just make it plain and simple like me

So after you're done that then you're going to take the two outer pieces and place those with the right sides together

And then we're going to sell all the way around leaving the cuff open

We're also going to take the two lining pieces and put those right sides together and we will again sew all the way around

Leaving the cuff open

So I'm going to sew it with a half inch seam allowance

When you're going around the thumb, you're just going to take it nice and slow. Try to make your curves

As even as possible and then you're going to get down to where the thumb and the index finger

meet and you're gonna make a nice deep V so that when you continue on

You're still at your half inch seam allowance

and then after that we are going to do the

Lining piece

But for this we're gonna do a little different we're going to go around the thumb go around the fingers

But then in the back we are going to be leaving a four-inch gap and that is going to be for turning

So I'm just going to stop the Machine and then I'll restart it to the end of the cuff

So after that, then we can

Take our scissors and we're gonna start to snip all of the curved edges and this is just going to help

the fabric lay flat because when you go around the curves

cotton fabric doesn't necessarily want to

Stretch because there's not really any stretch in it. So you're basically taking the pressure off

When you get to the thumb and the index finger, you're gonna want to do a nice snip right down that corner

Try not to snip your stitches and then keep going and snip around

and

then after that we are going to take our

main piece or outer

Glove and we will turn that right sides out and try to poke out all of the little areas

And then we're going to put it together, so we're going to take our lining piece and

Put the outer portion inside of it. So we didn't turn the lining piece right side out. That one is still inside out

We're just putting the outer glove in the inner glove

And of course, you're gonna line up the thumb and the finger area and the cuff area

and I'm just going to take some clips or pins and then

Just make sure that that is nice and clipped in place

Try to line it up as best as you can. So now we're going to be working on the little tab piece

That will be inserted

So I'm going to take that little rectangle

I made I made it nice and long just because I'm going to cut it to size

So if you're making two mitts then this is plenty

I'm going to fold in the raw edges and then I will fold it again and

then that will be my little strap and then I'll just sew down the one side to

Finish it off. So now I'm going to cut off like about three inches three or four inches

Depending on how long you want your little loop to be and then I'm going to place it in the back of the mitt

along the

The seam so I'll fold it in half and stick the loop part inside lining the raw edges up

with the raw edges of the cuff

And I'll clip that into place and then we are going to sew all the way around the cuff

So again, we are going to be using that 1/2 inch seam allowance going around the cuff

Completely because remember we left that hole in the lining and that is what we'll flip it right side out

and

then after that you're just going to

Turn your entire piece

right side out so you can pull out the

outer mitt and

then find that little hole and then stick it through the hole and then

You know, so I think it's called birthing

actually

Birthing your project and then voila doesn't look

Beautiful. So make sure you you know poke at all your edges. You can stick the lining in

with your hand

clip off all your little

Ends and then I'm just going to do a top stitch along that cuff. So I'm just going to

Kind of make that

seem nice and crisp by putting the clips on it and then I just did another half inch seam allowance around the cuff and

Then I close up the hole that was on the lining. So I just did a top stitch

You won't see it because your hand will be in there. So no big deal. So if you enjoyed this tutorial

Please give me a thumbs up

Don't forget to subscribe and hit that notification bow because youtube doesn't like to tell people that my tutorials are up

So pro tip. I don't know why I thought of this sooner but use a lint roller. Oh my goodness

I I never you know, there's little things in life that

just just makes

Anyways, thanks so much for watching and I'll see you guys in my next video. Bye guys

For more infomation >> Easy Oven Mitt - Free Pattern Download! - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

KC teen accused in killing arrested by police - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> KC teen accused in killing arrested by police - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Idea with Color Paper | Paper Flower | Step by Step - Duration: 5:35.

Welcome to my Channel

For more infomation >> Amazing Idea with Color Paper | Paper Flower | Step by Step - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

PUMA AERO MID V1 REVIEW|BEST BUDGET SHOE FROM PUMA|PUMA INDIA|SHOE REVIEW HINDI|AIG| - Duration: 3:36.

PUMA AERO MID V1 REVIEW|BEST BUDGET SHOE FROM PUMA|PUMA INDIA|SHOE REVIEW HINDI|AIG|

For more infomation >> PUMA AERO MID V1 REVIEW|BEST BUDGET SHOE FROM PUMA|PUMA INDIA|SHOE REVIEW HINDI|AIG| - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

3 Bước Xây Dựng Doanh Nghiệp Online | Hệ Thống Online - Duration: 11:13.

For more infomation >> 3 Bước Xây Dựng Doanh Nghiệp Online | Hệ Thống Online - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

La chanson à la Jacque ! - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> La chanson à la Jacque ! - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

CraftGlobal OP Faction Server | Minecraft Server Tanıtımları 168. Bölüm | Minecraft Craft Global - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> CraftGlobal OP Faction Server | Minecraft Server Tanıtımları 168. Bölüm | Minecraft Craft Global - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

[EXTRA] Army Changes Amsterdam Into Dump — K-POPNL - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> [EXTRA] Army Changes Amsterdam Into Dump — K-POPNL - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

A Stripper Grinds on Amy - Superstore (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> A Stripper Grinds on Amy - Superstore (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

لما تبقى قاعد تذاكر - Duration: 1:48.

انت ياض يابن الكلب

نعم يا بابا

خش ذاكر

حاضر

بعد 2000 سنة

الو

افتح فيس بسرعة

افتح فيس اه ! انا قاعد بذاكر

الدينا ولعة على الجروب

انت عارف ابويا لو دخل عليا هيعمل اه

كنت لسة بقوله

وكمان قاعد ماسك الموبيل

بابا

انت هتعمل اه يابابا

اشترك بالقناة

For more infomation >> لما تبقى قاعد تذاكر - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Moving & Installing the 300 Gallon Aquarium - Duration: 6:54.

This is part 6 in a series of videos about my new 300 gallon tank from Custom Aquariums.

If you missed the first 5 parts I will link to a playlist for the project down in the

video description.

And I know that may sound like a lot of parts,

but I promise they're all quick and to the point,

and they all pay off in this video so I think it's worth watching the whole thing.

Because finally, after lots of planning, and prep work,

it was time to move out this 220 and move in the 300.

Now I have an overflow on this tank that leads down a pump,

and then down to a drain in the basement via that tubing there on the left side of the

tank,

so all I had to do to start draining it was open a ball valve,

turn on the pump, and let it go.

While it was draining I started to remove things,

like the glass tops,

the rocks,

and the driftwood.

Then once the water level was lower than my overflow,

I used a pump hooked to a Python water changer

to keep it going.

I removed the few remaining items

and stopped the pump once the water reached a level just above my fish's head.

Then I moved two of my canister filters down to the stock tank

where the fish will be living while the tanks are being moved.

Then it was time to move the fish.

I hadn't moved this guy since I put him in this tank

the day he arrived here,

so I had no idea how difficult it would be to net him.

Fortunately, it was super easy.

I tried to show him to you close up so that you could get a better feel for how big he

is,

but it's still kind of hard to tell.

Then downstairs I just put him in the stock tank,

put some weights on the top just in case he tries to jump and knock the wood off the top,

and he was good to go.

Back upstairs I restarted the pump,

removed the final canister filter and other miscellaneous equipment,

and drained as much of the water as I could.

Then I just scooped the sand into some buckets,

which is one of my least favorite parts of this process.

But in the end, I had what I needed, which was an empty tank.

The next day was moving day.

I had two extremely important things that made this move possible:

One is a set of 12 heavy duty suction cups that I rented from Custom Aquariums.

And the other is a enough people to help move the tanks.

The first step was moving the 220 out into the garage.

This didn't end up being too difficult.

The hardest part was navigating through doorways

because not everyone could keep holding on to their handles

as we went through.

So this meant a lot of scurrying around and meeting the tank on the other side.

But in the end it came out no problem.

And then the stand was so light that a couple of the guys just grabbed it

before I even realized they were doing it.

Next, it was time to move in the new stand.

This was a little bit tougher to move than the old stand,

partly because it's heavier,

but mostly just because of its size.

It was actually a pretty good test because it's close to the same dimensions as the tank.

But it went in just fine.

Then it was time for the toughest part of the day.

I had been thinking about this moment for a few months,

just hoping we were able to get a tank this big through the house and into place.

It took some more running around to account for doorways,

and it definitely wasn't fun,

but we got it through without any issues.

We set it down on the floor so that I could do some final plumbing work,

and then it was time to move it up onto the stand.

This part was actually a little tougher than I had anticipated,

just because of the hoses hanging down from back of the tank,

but after some maneuvering we were good to go.

Huge relief all around.

That was the end for the crew, but not for me.

I put my driftwood back into the tank,

including one new piece that you'll get a better view of here in a bit,

and then it was time to add the sand.

Again, not my favorite activity but because I had done a lot of prep work

it was all ready to go.

I also added a few small rocks that I wanted to try out

to complement the driftwood.

And then, finally, it was time to start filling the tank.

I could have just used the fill line that's connected to my return lines,

as you saw in previous videos,

but I didn't want water falling on the sand from that high.

So I just started out with my normal method,

which is a python leading down into a bowl.

This way the water doesn't splash the sand,

which really helps prevent cloudiness.

Once the water was high enough I removed the bowl,

and then sat back, hung out with my family

and waited for it to fill.

And here is the end result.

I know it might seem crazy to have a tank like this for just one fish,

and it probably is,

but he's just a really awesome fish.

And I'm sure I'll get comments about how this tank looks empty,

but I like for him to have a lot of open room to swim,

and if I added any plants he would probably just destroy them.

So for now, this is how it's going to look.

I still plan to do a follow up video to show

a few changes I ended up making to the plumbing,

the media I'm using in the sump,

and the lighting.

So stay tuned for that.

I couldn't be happier with how this tank turned out.

A big thanks to everyone at Custom Aquariums,

and if you're in the market for a really nice tank,

one that you want to last.

Then be sure to check them out.

As always,

thank you so much for watching,

and until next time,

have a good one.

For more infomation >> Moving & Installing the 300 Gallon Aquarium - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Last Market - The Payoff of Farmers Market - Duration: 11:19.

hi I'm Mike it's the last week of farmers market and today we take a look

at how farmers market changes for winter and some of the numbers representing how

the farmers market helps the ranch and impacts our entire community it's all

coming up today on our wyoming life

for the last 14 weeks we spent each of our Saturdays at farmers market now it

doesn't sound like much of a commitment after all it's only four hours a week

that you have to hang out in a booth talk and sell your products to customers

truth is that we have hundreds of hours in the farmers market before we even set

foot under a tent and meet our first customer of the day but it's what

happens in public that people see and the payoff that affects people's lives

thanks for joining us today as we continue to explore the ranch life and

escape the ordinary today we're digging deep into our farmers market how it

evolves through the year and how it impacts our community we invite you to

subscribe and bring come along as we bring you all aspects hey kitty of the

ranch from livestock to machinery and even the gardens this is our ninth year

of attending farmers market over the years erin has gone from a very small

vendor with only a few leftovers from her family garden to a full-fledged

market gardener and market manager I think part of my success that I've had

at farmers market is because I did start small and it wasn't an overwhelming task

in the beginning it was something that just kind of came to us as leftovers and

our family gardens and it allowed me to kind of dip my toe into it and see if it

was something that I enjoyed and I'm just almost every year there's been you

know additional garden space or another high tunnel or we added eggs or we added

beef or we added pork it was something that happened very gradually if I had

started in the first years that I want 15,000 square feet and two high tunnels

and we're gonna raise beef and we're gonna raise pork and we're gonna have

chickens I would have never been able to succeed because I would have been so

overwhelmed from the very beginning it went from being just something to do

to keep me somewhat busy and to make a little bit of money into becoming my

full-time job and it's taken several years for me to say that I'm a market

gardener farmers market may be a full-time job for Aaron not so much for

me I already have a couple full-time jobs but I help out where I can and most

of the time market takes up part of my Thursday Friday and Saturday

picking begins on Thursday for a Saturday market Aaron's surveys what she

has in the garden and what's available for harvest we grow such a variety that

not everything is ready at one time and that keeps us moving through the

different crops throughout the year always offering something new and fresh

today it's a nice day temperatures are in the 40s but more importantly the sun

is shining which makes all the difference we systematically work our

way through each garden almost a full acre in total and pick what is ready

from cabbage to beets to cauliflower it's time to start picking everything

that'll not make it through the cold temperatures that we are expecting this

weekend and we can get it off to customers this is our second year doing

year-round growing and having winter crops and it's sad to see some stuff go

in tomato crap wasn't a huge success for us this year but crops like tomatoes and

rainbow chard and a lot of our outside stuff is it's time for it to be done and

to let it rest for the winter but inside the high tunnels it's full of new growth

and new potential and there's carrots coming up and scallions and lettuce is

looking really good and it's really nice to see the the transition between summer

and winter but know that although there's a lot of stuff to do to clean up

the summer gardens and the summer crops we're not done growing it's just a

transition from one see to the next inside the high tunnel and

growing like a weed which what it may actually be is kale outside it may only

be 40 degrees but inside it's almost 90 the single layer of plastic on the

tunnel keeps the warmth of the Sun in at least during the day and keeps the kale

lettuce spinach radishes whatever else is in here

thriving all winter long once all the veggies for the day are in the shop then

it's time to clean wash and sanitize everything and get it ready for market

farmers market week continues and although Friday is a baking day for Erin

it's my day to kind of catch up on some stuff pick up some slack make sure kids

are picked up from school and of course Lincoln is entertained

throughout the day Erin bakes a ton for market and that

lends to our whole philosophy on the ranch diversification even at our

farmers market booth we want you to be able to get the best of both worlds yes

we have fresh garden veggies but we also have the sweets and the baked goods

that'll offset all those good calories before we are done on Friday we have one

more chore to take care of for this weekend's farmers market with it being

the last market of the season Erin usually likes to end on a high note and

this week we're offering free pumpkin painting for kids and market not only

does this bring in new customers to market but it's also a way to give back

to the community 150 pumpkins are loaded into the truck to take to this week's

market and we get them all moved in ahead of time usually market takes place

outside in the Gillette College parking lot but as winter moves in the college

is nice enough to let us move inside and all these pumpkins are taken in tables

are arranged tarps are spread out to get ready for an onslaught of painters

tomorrow it's now the last day of market and at 5:00 a.m. I roll out of bed to

start getting loaded up and ready to go everything we have gets loaded into

Aarons farmers market truck a 1998 GMC box truck a $3,000 buy that is paid for

itself over and over again the temperature outside this morning is 45

degrees and that's actually gonna be our high temperature for the day as a front

will be moving in and cooling things off and bring it with us and snow by later

this morning after we're all loaded up then it's off we go pushing the truck to

its top speed of 55 miles an hour for the half hour drive to market market

season just isn't over we get a nice little break here but now we just

transition into our once a month market and it's really nice to be able to

connect with our customers throughout the winter and to bring them the crops

that we can still raise in the winter and provide them access to our local

beef and our local pork

it's not long before winter rears its head again and the snow starts to fall

but that doesn't stop our customers from rolling in and a lot of them to date

this year more than 8,000 people have visited our farmers market including our

own kids one great thing about the market is that there's a family aspect

to it many vendors bring their kids to help

and although ours are too young to help much whenever there is pumpkin painting

you're gonna find them there

and soon it's all over the packing begins and it's time to say goodbye for

another season

Aaron are you glad this is our last weekly farmers market yeah I'm glad I am

ready for a break I will miss everybody i'll miss the vendors I'll miss the

customers but I'm ready for a break so and I think the weather is telling us

that Rickett season is over last year farmers market injected almost seventy

five thousand dollars into the local economy this year although the numbers

aren't quite in yet we hope to beat it with snap and WIC they've also helped

hundreds of families with fresh veggies and through the share the harvest

program they've donated almost three thousand dollars in local food to our

Council of Community Services for the needy that's something to be proud of on

our side of things farmers market between veggies baked goods beef and

pork has brought us almost fifteen thousand dollars into the ranch that's

why it's so important cattle markets fluctuate they go up they go down one

year a calf might be worth almost $3 a pound the next it might only be worth a

dollar 50 that kind of fluctuation can cut cut the ranches income in half and

through diversification we can keep the ranch going which is what it's all about

the most important character in our story is the ranch without it there

would be none of this and the tradition the history and the story behind it

would be gone if we weren't here

behind every single fence is a story this just happens to be ours thanks for

coming along today I know it got a bit cold most of us don't want to see that

white stuff lying around yet and I get it I'm not ready for it yet either and

over the next few weeks we're gonna be dealing with it as we continue into

winter here on the ranch soon calves are gonna be leaving we're gonna be working

a lot with the cows here in the next few weeks and I really hope that you can

continue with us as we explore the ranch life and escape the ordinary subscribe

now and click the Bell button so you don't miss a thing and if you don't mind

do me a favor and click the thumbs up button if you enjoyed this video it

really means a lot to us there's lots more on the way from our side of the

fence so climb on over and hang out a while until I see you again have a great

week and thanks for joining us in our Wyoming life

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét