Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 15 2018

In this video, The Lowering of the Flags

Ceremony at Wagah Attari Border.

Pakistani flag is the highest one in South Asia and the

8th highest in the world. the pole height is 400 Feet.

The Size of the Flage

is 120*80 feet

Indian Flag's height is 350 feet.

The ceremony starts with a blustering parade by the

soldiers from both sides and ends up in the perfectly

coordinated lowering of the two nations' flags.

Indian BSF and Pakistan Rangers

daily organize 2 hours before sunset.

The first time this ceremony took place in 1959.

Allah, Allah

Walk

Narahe Takbir Allah o Akbir

Pakistan Zindabad

Narae Takbir Allah O Akbir

Narae Takbir Allah O Akbir

Pakistan Zindaabad

Long Live Pakistan

Narae Takbir Allah O Akbir

Pakistan Zindabad

Long Live Pakistan

Narae Takbir Allah O Akbir

Pakistan Zindabad

long live Pakistan

Narae Takbir Allah O Akbir

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad

For more infomation >> India Pakistan Border Daily 2 Hours Before Sunset Since 1959 - Duration: 29:53.

-------------------------------------------

Ms. Shin I Scene 봉선생 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.29] - Duration: 7:32.

(Ms. Shin)

Director Jang! You're already here.

Ms. Shin, this is for you.

What's this?

It's a Chuseok gift from the network.

My gosh! It's perilla oil.

Wow, this is domestic.

I haven't had domestic perilla oil in a while.

I'm glad you like it so much.

Director Jang.

How many of these did you get?

Why?

Well... I'm just saying...

Single guys don't need this.

It would just stay in their cupboard

until it expires and goes bad.

I'd use it to grill up some tofu,

fry some eggs

and season green.

I wouldn't waste a single drop of the stuff.

You can have another one.

No! No!

- Have another one. / - That's not why I said that.

My gosh! Goodness!

This wasn't my intention...

You sure are good at beating around the bush.

Thanks, Director Jang.

I'll give you any leftover bottles

after I give everyone else one.

Thank you! You're the best, Director Jang.

- Hello. / - Taehun!

You have to head to the countryside after the shoot.

Yes. Director, aren't you going to see your family?

This is great. Since you're going to Ulsan,

Can you drop me off there too?

My family is in Seoul.

You're great at trying to con others.

- You two practice your acting. / - Okay.

Taehun, you're going to Ulsan for Chuseok?

Yes, I should go to my hometown

no matter how busy I am.

Yeah, Taehun. Go when you still can.

Some people can't go back to their hometown.

So you can't go to your hometown.

Are you from North Korea?

No. I sold the deed to our home

behind my father's back when I came to Seoul,

so I don't know where my family lives now.

There wasn't even a war, but we're all living apart.

♪ Even if I miss my hometown ♪

Please help me with my acting, Ms. Shin.

Sure! What's the scene this time?

It's a sad love story about a bodyguard.

- Oh! / - What's wrong?

Just hearing it hurts so much...

- I'm about to get gum disease. / - All of a sudden?

I just got into character!

- Then let's get started. / - Okay!

Good work today.

Get home safe.

And I have something to tell you.

As of today, I quit being your bodyguard.

Thank you for everything.

Jay!

Then... Who will protect me now?

Now... I'll protect you as your boyfriend.

- I'm sorry. / - Oh! What is it?

What? Was my Adam's apple too visible?

It's not that.

I don't think I've fully accepted this role yet.

You haven't accepted it?

Taehun, an actor should always be open-minded

so that they can accept any character.

My goodness!

- Taehun! Taehun! / - I'm sorry!

I think I'm totally into my bodyguard character now.

I got a bit too into it.

Oh, really?

I think my shoulder has been dislocated.

I popped it back in.

Can we try one last time?

Alright, alright.

Now... I'll protect you as your boyfriend.

What?

You'll protect me?

I'll protect my man.

In the script, it just says you get angry.

I got a bit too into character!

I get angry?

Angry yet slightly happy too.

How do I act angry yet slightly happy?

Like this?

What did you just say to me?

You'd better take that back!

- Yes, like that. / - Ms. Shin!

Hey, Nami.

- Hello, Ms. Shin. / - Hey.

Taehun, the director wants you.

The director? Thank you, Ms. Shin.

Taehun... Taehun!

Aren't you glad I did that?

I sent him away in case you were tired.

Very nicely done. Great.

You deserve a "good job" sticker.

You're the worst.

Ms. Shin, can you help me with my acting?

Go ahead and run your mouth.

Hey! How can you eat at a time like this?

What are you staring at?

You didn't do anything right!

- Goodness, hey! / - Yes?

What are you doing?

That's my line, Ms. Shin.

- Oh, oh. That's your line? / - Yes.

My goodness gracious. It was a line.

Alright, alright.

You're usually terrible at acting.

I guess this scene got you excited.

- Keep running your mouth. / - Okay.

Hey! How can you eat at a time like this?

What are you staring at?

You didn't do anything right!

Miss...

Well... I did not steal that money.

Then what happened to my money?

I don't know either.

I... Haven't even seen it.

Hey. I can't stand the sight of you,

so leave my house.

Get out!

I feel so wronged. So wronged!

I can't live like this anymore.

I can't take this anymore!

- Hey! / - Yes?

Didn't you see me stomp on your foot?

Ow!

- Goodness, hey! / - Yes?

Did I stomp on you that hard?

Goodness gracious...

You're trying to make me into Thor the thunder god!

You're trying to make everyone hate me.

Gosh, young people these days are so scary.

- So scary! / - I'm sorry.

- Goodness, hey! / - Yes?

Didn't you see me stab your feet several times?

- Ms. Shin. / - What the...

Why is there a frilled lizard here?

- Oh, it's Nami. / - Ms. Shin.

- What is it, Director Jang? / - This isn't good...

We have to shoot the memorial ceremony scene,

but the skewers are missing.

Who ate them? I can't believe this.

- Oh! I know! / - You!

Keep your mouth shut!

You! You! You!

Now that it's noisy, it really feels like Chuseok!

Hold on...

For more infomation >> Ms. Shin I Scene 봉선생 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.29] - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Momentary Home Shopping | 잠깐만 홈쇼핑 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.29] - Duration: 4:21.

(Momentary Home Shopping)

This is Momentary Home Shopping with Lee Munjae

and we'll start now.

The product I'd like to show you today

is a memorial table set.

We've brought in the developer and CEO, Yoo Minsang.

Hello!

Buy my set for Chuseok.

That's right, people.

You can get a memorial table spread

for Chuseok with just a phone call.

All you have to do is call us

and we'll send you the food too.

Korean, Chinese, fast food and even street food.

Order all your ancestor's favorite dishes.

Do you think they'd like street food?

- You like that stuff. / - That's true...

Do you know what's the most searched term

on the morning of Chuseok?

- Writing up the spirit sheet. / - Right.

That's why CEO Yoo Minsang will teach you

how to write up a spirit sheet.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do that.

Nonsense. You have so much fat.

No, no. That's not the same term.

It's different.

Now we'll bring in memorial ceremony expert

Kim Suyeong and talk to him. Come on out!

Hello.

I'm the oldest son of the 28th generation Fatty Kims.

I'm Kim Suyeong.

A lot of people get confused

when setting a memorial table.

Remember fish east, meat west.

- Fish goes to the east. / - Right.

There we go.

And the meat goes to the west...

Hold on. Wait.

Why are you stuffing them in your sleeves?

- Oh... I'm sorry. / - About what?

Now, once you light the incense...

The spirit of your ancestors will come at the food.

Right.

Light the incense...

Excuse me. Excuse me!

That's for the ancestors! Why are you eating that?

Begone, fool!

Get out of here!

Allow us to tell you more about the product.

Yoo Minsang's memorial table set

uses different materials

compared to the cheaper ones.

CEO Yoo Minsang

secretly cut down the Jeongipumsong,

which is a natural monument, to make the plates.

What are you talking about?

- This is how it used to look. / - Right.

- Now it became like this. / - Hey!

I'll get arrested! Don't be ridiculous. It isn't true.

- He didn't miss a single branch. / - I didn't do it.

How does your average memorial plate set look like?

Since our grandparents' era...

- They all look like this. / - Right.

But we made plates for young housewives.

Take a look.

Memorial plates should be baby pink.

I'm sure the ancestors would love that.

We also have them in hot pink.

Such swagger.

And that's not all.

Housewives have to make so many dishes

until the table legs are about to bend.

It's a lot of hard work.

That's why we bent the legs ahead of time.

- What? / - Take a look.

- Hold on... / - We bent them already.

This table won't even stand!

That's why it's surprising, people.

Very surprising.

Now we'll bring in a consumer and hear his review.

Hello.

I'm Jeong Haecheol. I'm 33 and I live in Dangsan.

I use Yoo Minsang's memorial table spread

every year on the holidays.

It's so well-varnished with lacquer

that I got lacquer poisoning.

What are you talking about?

My entire family loves

Yoo Minsang's memorial table spread.

They love it so much that we all get together

and kick it during the holidays.

What?

Our ancestors must love

Yoo Minsang's memorial table spread as well.

They keep showing up in my dreams

and tell me to join them.

That doesn't sound good.

Come.

- Come. / - Hey! Don't go with him!

Hey! I think it's over for him.

Let's cut to a quick commercial break.

♪ Even if things don't go my way ♪

♪ I can do my nails the way I want ♪

♪ These gel nails have made me happy ♪

Yoo Minsang's memorial table spread.

Your entire family will see this at Chuseok!

He looked ridiculous!

Don't you all want one, people?

Please call now.

This has been Yoo Minsang's athlete's foot cream.

It's a memorial table spread! Geez!

For more infomation >> Momentary Home Shopping | 잠깐만 홈쇼핑 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.29] - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

তিনটি আরব জাতি ধ্বংসের কাহিনী || Tinti Arab Jati Donser Kahini || Motiur Rahman || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 15:21.

For more infomation >> তিনটি আরব জাতি ধ্বংসের কাহিনী || Tinti Arab Jati Donser Kahini || Motiur Rahman || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

mua đồ chơi tài xỉu ở đâu uy tín nhất | HẢI MAKAO đại lý cung cấp đồ chơi cờ bạc - Duration: 13:10.

For more infomation >> mua đồ chơi tài xỉu ở đâu uy tín nhất | HẢI MAKAO đại lý cung cấp đồ chơi cờ bạc - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

Pigeon Magic Troupe | 비둘기 마술단 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.29] - Duration: 4:32.

(Pigeon Magic Troupe)

They're here to make up for their dark pasts.

Introducing Mr. Gwon of the Pigeon Magic Troupe!

Hello.

I'm Magician Gwon Jaegwan.

Before my amazing trick...

I'll show you my power of foresight.

From the audience...

You, miss.

Hello.

Come up here please.

Miss...

Magician Lee Seongdong has a notepad.

Write your name down

and I'll guess your name

without looking.

Make sure he doesn't see it.

Hold it up.

(Park Seona)

Show everyone in the audience.

We're ready, boss.

Did she show everyone?

This way please.

Alright, stand over there, miss.

Now for my amazing trick. I wrote her name...

On my arm.

Get me some black sand.

(Park Seona)

Her name is... Park Seona.

- Wow! / - Is that correct?

Oh, come on!

No, no.

I think he told him what her name is!

You two planned this.

Miss.

You can go sit down.

You told him...

Let's bring someone else up on stage.

Let's go, let's go.

I'll show you all that this is a real magic.

I've written what I want to say to this guy

on his body.

- Lift up your shirt. / - My shirt? Okay.

Sir...

(Be quiet)

What does it say?

"Be quiet."

Be quiet.

- Go sit down. / - Okay.

Applause!

Now it's time for the highlight of our show.

I'll show you the magic box.

We'll bring in Magician Yun Seunghyeon

who will assist us in this trick.

- Magician Yun Seunghyeon. / - Yes, boss.

Please bring in the magic box.

Let's raise the sheet.

Now we'll open it up.

As you can see, there's a pretty doll.

I'll place this doll in the center...

And once I say the magic word...

You'll see something very surprising...

Don't show up now.

I'm sorry.

(Ballerina Lee Juyeon)

Get out of there.

Now what?

I'm sorry. I think she got the order mixed up.

Let's cover this up again...

Geez... First, I open the cage.

Then I place the doll.

Once I place the doll down, I'll close the cage

and then cover it up.

And once it's covered up,

I say, "Abracadabra," and raise the sheet...

There's someone in there!

Applause!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét