Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 15 2018

Logical Questions

Can You Solve This Puzzle

Mind Power Puzzles

Puzzle 8

For more infomation >> Logical Questions | Can You Solve This Puzzle | Mind Power Puzzles | Puzzle 8 - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

GLOBAL CHALLENGE CUP SEMIFINAL-HNF 8-0 AMA-I COME TO FINAL!!! - Duration: 10:42.

For more infomation >> GLOBAL CHALLENGE CUP SEMIFINAL-HNF 8-0 AMA-I COME TO FINAL!!! - Duration: 10:42.

-------------------------------------------

Thái bình quê lúa// Cảnh làm cỗ giỗ đầu trên quê lúa P1 - Duration: 18:46.

For more infomation >> Thái bình quê lúa// Cảnh làm cỗ giỗ đầu trên quê lúa P1 - Duration: 18:46.

-------------------------------------------

[TOOZI] 🍭LET'S MAKE 1KG JELLY CANDY! - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> [TOOZI] 🍭LET'S MAKE 1KG JELLY CANDY! - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

గోమతి చక్రాలతో లక్ష్మి కుబేర కటాక్షం ఎలా సంపాదించాలి | Gomati Chakra Benefits | Lakshmi Kataksham - Duration: 7:56.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> గోమతి చక్రాలతో లక్ష్మి కుబేర కటాక్షం ఎలా సంపాదించాలి | Gomati Chakra Benefits | Lakshmi Kataksham - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

Dusty weather sweeps central regions this afternoon _ 101518 - Duration: 1:51.

good afternoon we'll have dust in the air this afternoon that's for the first

time in four months toxic smog from China and stegun air will burst fine and

ultrafine dust levels to Central Western Region before it does spread to

themselves for their conditions will improve by the evening hours meanwhile

the heavy smog that covered Beijing on Sunday should eat a bit today but

China's capital city is still blanketed with toxic smog but Japan has moderate

air quality in checking on today's daily highs here in Korea highs will rise

rapidly along with plenty of sunshine and top temperatures will range between

21 and 22 degrees Celsius this afternoon why the temperature fluctuations will

persist with 20 loads going down to a single digits again here in the capital

starting tomorrow so be sure to dress accordingly that's Korea for you and

here's the International weather for viewers around the world

For more infomation >> Dusty weather sweeps central regions this afternoon _ 101518 - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Number of female executives in South Korea has doubled over past 5 years: Report - Duration: 0:42.

the number of female executives working for South Korea's top 100 companies

surpassed 200 for the first time this year local market research firm Korea

cxo Institute says the number has doubled in five years since the topped

one hundred and twenty thirteen the proportion of female executives came to

3.2 percent this year up one percentage point from 2016

Samsung Electronics had the most women executives at 57 accounting for 5.5

percent of all Samsung executives however women still don't account for 5%

of the total leading South Korea rooted to the bottom of the OECD's glass

ceiling index

For more infomation >> Number of female executives in South Korea has doubled over past 5 years: Report - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

কুরবানি নিয়ে আহলে হাদিসের ভূল ফতুয়ার জবাব || Mukhlesur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> কুরবানি নিয়ে আহলে হাদিসের ভূল ফতুয়ার জবাব || Mukhlesur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

उपवासासाठी बनवा खव्याचे गुलाबजाम | Upawasacha Gulabjam | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 455 - Duration: 8:37.

For more infomation >> उपवासासाठी बनवा खव्याचे गुलाबजाम | Upawasacha Gulabjam | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 455 - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats lead Republicans by 53-42 ahead of midterm elections: poll - Duration: 1:24.

the u.s. midterm elections are just three weeks away and a recent opinion

poll by ABC News and The Washington Post showed the Democrats are leading the

Republicans but reports say there's still hope for the Republicans to a

president Trump's rising approval rating our eun-jung min has more with the US

midterm elections coming up in three weeks opinion polls showed a lead for

the Democratic Party according to an opinion poll by ABC News and The

Washington Post release on Sunday Democratic candidates lead Republicans

by 52 to 42 a gap of 11 percentage points the poll also showed a gender gap

with more female voters supporting Democratic candidates while the

Democrats appeared to be gaining the upper hand the Paul did suggest how for

the Republicans on the back of president Trump's rising approval rating Trump's

approval rating climbed to 41 percent affirm 36 percent in late August mostly

due to the strong economy some 54% of respondents wanted to see the Democrats

control Congress the figures were down from 60% in August the latest poll was

conducted by telephone from October 8th to 11th on a random sample of 1144

adults the margin of error was 3.5 points according to news outlets in

Dongmin arirang news

For more infomation >> Democrats lead Republicans by 53-42 ahead of midterm elections: poll - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

你的名字——倒數 TIK TOK G.E.M. 鄧紫棋 - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> 你的名字——倒數 TIK TOK G.E.M. 鄧紫棋 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Congressmen ask Trump to discuss family reunions with Kim Jong-un at summit - Duration: 0:48.

a handful of members of US Congress are calling on President Donald Trump to

discuss holding reunions for Americans who have relatives in North Korea during

his next summit with North Korean leader Kim jong-un in a letter the three

congressmen asked a trump to initiate family reunions as soon as possible

as time is running out for the families who are mostly of advanced age there

have been 21 inter-korean family reunions held so far but none for the

100,000 Korean Americans who have been parted from their families for 65 years

since the end of the Korean War although 100,000 families are registered

under the American Red Cross Congress and Brett Sherman's office estimates the

number is closer to 250,000 if unregistered families are taken into

account

For more infomation >> Congressmen ask Trump to discuss family reunions with Kim Jong-un at summit - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

【fei】 Misery (Yuyoyuppe) - Duration: 3:46.

Misery Yuyoyuppe

English Translation by Hazuki no Yume

Back in that vague, uncertain spot,

I saw a glimpse of hope and believed it to be forever.

Like an artificial flower that never blooms I hang my head

And dissolve away my churning thoughts and the passing time, with nothing else to do

When I tried searching for what you left behind,

I could only find a Misery tumbling about in loneliness.

All the words and smiles you planted here

Won't relinquish their hold on my heart.

Even my most subtle, my most articulate memories

Are falling down in an unstoppable stream of tears.

Like an artificial flower that never blooms, I hang my head

And let my churning thoughts wither away with the passing season—like always.

I wasn't used to losing so much.

Overflowing, my feelings were meaningless.

I wish I could tell you all of that during your last moment.

I wish I could salvage your life.

What you left behind are

Fleeting memories and an indelible Misery.

All the words and smiles you planted here

Won't relinquish their hold on my heart.

For more infomation >> 【fei】 Misery (Yuyoyuppe) - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

North Korea refuses to declare its nuclear assets and program: Yomiuri Shimbun - Duration: 0:51.

during US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo fourth visit to Pyongyang earlier this

month North Korea reportedly made clear that it will not declare its nuclear

assets according to Japan's Yomiuri Shimbun newspaper on Monday the North's

leader Kim jong-un refused Pompeyo request for even a partial

declaration saying that without the establishment of trust Washington will

not have faith in the list anyway and as for another list which will result in

conflict Kim reportedly added that trust between the two sides is foremost and if

Trust is established through the declaration of the end of the Korean War

then denuclearization will happen in a speedy manner where the US will not have

to worry he also said the regime had taken pre-emptive measures like

returning war remains and the US should take appropriate measures like easing

sanctions

For more infomation >> North Korea refuses to declare its nuclear assets and program: Yomiuri Shimbun - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Forever | Nightcore - subscribe to my channel - Duration: 2:20.

Please like and subscribe to the channel to support me.

For more infomation >> Forever | Nightcore - subscribe to my channel - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

how to register mobile in pta and how to check imei number - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> how to register mobile in pta and how to check imei number - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bodies of five Korean climbers found dead on Mt. Gurja to be brought back home - Duration: 1:30.

and we have the latest from the tragic climate accident from the Himalayas the

bodies of five South Korean climbers were found dead on Sunday had been

retrieved and now the South Korean government is planning on how to bring

the bodies back to South Korea our honu has the details

the bodies of five South Korean climbers who died in the Himalaya Mountains will

arrive back in Incheon Airport on Wednesday morning the climbers were on

an expedition to make a new trekking route when their camp on mount gorgeou

was swept away by a strong storm the weather conditions made it difficult for

the two rescue helicopters which were sent early Saturday to look for the

missing people on Sunday when the rescue helicopter finally managed to land the

five South Koreans and four Nepalese guides were found dead near their base

camp the bodies were then moved to Katmandu

the capital city of Nepal at the moment the families of the deceased are having

difficulty getting plane tickets to Nepal's as it is - trekking season in

the Himalayas so rather than cremate the five bodies

the Korean embassy in Nepal and Nepalese government are planning to embalm the

bodies and transport them to Korea the body should depart from Kathmandu on

Tuesday 11:50 p.m. local time and arrive at Incheon Airport around Wednesday 5:00

a.m. local time meanwhile a quick response team from the South Korean

Foreign Ministry will head to Nepal on Monday afternoon to provide

administrative assistance when transporting the bodies who knew Arirang

news

For more infomation >> Bodies of five Korean climbers found dead on Mt. Gurja to be brought back home - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

100 Subscriber Special - Duration: 13:19.

Yo whats popping lil peter, how you doing

aye lil stein I be gettin em dubs, you know

oooooo wow sweet dude! you know I feel like I feel like some minecraft don't you

ummm... yeah I thought you would never ask, you know

BEEEE DDEEEOO

Congrats losers you have reached 100 subs

good job gay kids !

O MY GOD

cOOOOL KID mUsIc

just don't make me fall

Yo listen lil peter

we need to be tackin em hoes you know what im sayin know what im saying sayin

Lets go

GA GA GA

NOOOONONONO

gAY ASS SCREAMING

so I think Ive been intoxicated this whole time me too im so DRUNK

thank you you want it okay listen little Peter I think you should drive

I'm intoxicated whoa okay fine okay you know shit happens you know you're all

saying nothing no I'm saying

I think you intoxicated a locator little Peter ah shit

fuck wait dude yeah fucking female God it's a female female

me what's up female how you doing good loves a good off you might ha ha tough

Oh female okay so how old are you yeah yeah disguises

you know we're just so okay so we out of our we're out of our disguises

now hopefully no one sees that's okay oh yeah okay I'm holding something

okay okay so we're gonna go conduct some interviews now

yes 400 subscribers subscribers okay okay so I'm walking out guys okay oh

it's so many people gonna notice me oh no I see a let's go some people to

any of you who should we interview lil cutie

here's your be interview who should be interview kids playing basketball

let's go hey hey it's max duo pistol Osteen what's your name

Elin nice to meet you okay so do you spit or swallow watermelon seeds

okay have you heard of a jam cast the champ Jim cast your know what Jam is ya

know what jam is yeah so a jam cast have you have you ever watched YouTube

channels

no he never watched YouTube okay so I guess we're gonna go to the poll now

yeah we're pretty much just gonna go into the pool and get some more

interviewees yeah yeah you know I'm saying I'm saying hi that's there's a

poll so we had to ask people permission we can any of you and people love

getting interviews so I interviewers are amazing

okay I'm I gay I'm not gay all right let's go I think we found one the

employees to interview okay okay they're gonna let me in

all right you're not letting us in let's say we're gonna convince him one second

what's poppin I'm trying to breath hey you know I'm saying okay so do you know

of jam cast the jam cast yes I do I love that channel yes do they inspire anybody

yeah I say it's fire this whole city it's amazing Channel yes this whole city

you know okay are you subscribed yes definitely subscribe watch all their

videos okay let's go on to the next thank you I appreciate it wait cough

handshake

all right we're gonna be asking people some questions

Wow getting the waiver shot

all right um hey I got one question master okay what's up no I'm not

okay we're gonna interview people in the showers now hey what's up can we

interview you just for our YouTube channel okay so um Harvey have you heard

of Jim cast heard of what Jam cast can't say I have

it's so like Vinny see Jam okay what comes in your mind yeah she's on a good

day to see what's your name my name is Jim my name is little ISTE nice to meet

you

okay okay let's go thank you thank you Jim okay okay

no challenge is good yeah what's up - what's your name oh listen listen I just

wanna 1v1 with you I see look like you could've asked well one won't be Yvonne

you can I yeah can I wanna be one you yes I guess as a yes hey guys I'm sorry

okay hey let's go we are not a YouTube channel

okay let's go up one beat one let's go 1 b1 hey honey

I hear check the ball

I be Bowlin a destroyed how does it feel to lose it feels bad yeah I know it kind

of sucks what him what's your name again Harun

Aaron my name is Louis Steen do you believe the earth is flat know anyone

who does needs medical attention alright do you believe water is wet yeah

alright thanks for the interview buddy can I get a high-five okay hello nice to

meet you what's your name Zack Rogers nice to me I'm Lilith Dean

you know know what yeah do you ever listen to rap music hmm

rap sometimes hearing like yo what's up what's popping sounds out no no not

really oh um well you know you know why we're

wearing these crazy outfits yeah why no oh okay never mind never mind about that

so I have a question about watermelon seeds I've been dying to ask you do you

spit or swallow that's something you shouldn't say on camera

you spit or swallow but I'm own seeds spin them did yeah you gotta spit okay

nice to meet you yo let me put my shoes down here

okay see ya

hello it's listin I'm sure your breath what's your name

Neil okay I'm sure North Neil so we can be talking about Jam today so what's

your favorite type of jam raspberry nice I like that Jam - do you watch YouTube

channels usually not even a little bit okay

justice

okay okay all right I don't one question for you why did that other boy call UK

he did because he's a loser yes do not listen to police so just ignore them

they say just ignore all the police in the world all right you're not gay

remember that by Cynthia

like that ya know it's not just guys

alright guys it's a little Peter here we were leaving the rec center we got lots

of filming and I just realized my jackets on backwards nice um yeah we're

just leaving thanks for 100 subscribers yes thank you

so much we appreciate it a lot a ton yeah alright well we'll see

you in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét