Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 4 2017

20fps WoT-TV

AMX 13 90

MASTER choke ...

Medal Orlik on AMX 13 90 ...

World of Tanks

#wot

world of Tanks...

For more infomation >> AMX 13 90 - МАСТЕР подсоса... Медаль Орлика на AMX 13 90... 🔝 World of Tanks - #wot - мир танков.. - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

I HAVE TO TRAIN A SOFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Minecraft Skywars) & training a SOFA - Duration: 2:09:30.

For more infomation >> I HAVE TO TRAIN A SOFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Minecraft Skywars) & training a SOFA - Duration: 2:09:30.

-------------------------------------------

aprender ingles| learn spanish|las palabras importantes ingles|words spanish - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> aprender ingles| learn spanish|las palabras importantes ingles|words spanish - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

【生活編】革カバーは危険?スマホを長持ちさせる新常識【これ雑・ボイス】 - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> 【生活編】革カバーは危険?スマホを長持ちさせる新常識【これ雑・ボイス】 - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

✔ HOW TO MAKE A SANDWICH? SIMPLE SANDWICHES WHIP UP THE MINIONS - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> ✔ HOW TO MAKE A SANDWICH? SIMPLE SANDWICHES WHIP UP THE MINIONS - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to: Use the Split Screen Tool in Windows 10 - Duration: 1:41.

Today I'm going to show you how to use the Split Screen mode on Windows 10.

This is a useful way of viewing the screen when you have two windows or two tabs of information

you want to see at the same time.

This will be especially useful for online courses where you have to read instructions

on one window and practice the instructions in another window.

Usually when you use a web browser like Google Chrome, you tend to be in Maximum mode meaning

that it is filling the screen 100%.

Otherwise it would be taking up only a portion of the screen.

If you grab the title bar which is in red on my screen, you can

use Snap Assist tool to help you create a side-by-side layout.

All you have to do is simply grab and drag from this title bar to one of the sides of

the screen and it will dock it.

And what you could do is over here on the side you can choose what other windows or

program you want open on the open side.

In this case I want Microsoft Office 365 open so that I can see Schoology's instructions

open on one side and Microsoft Office 365 on the other side.

To get out of side by side mode, you simply have to maximize any of these screens and

it will fill the screen again.

For more infomation >> How to: Use the Split Screen Tool in Windows 10 - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Junmi KIDS Camion| Pelles et Camion de Sable| Pelles pour les enfants - Duration: 8:07.

For more infomation >> Junmi KIDS Camion| Pelles et Camion de Sable| Pelles pour les enfants - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Pewpew và TTG được lên tivi mọi người ơi - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Pewpew và TTG được lên tivi mọi người ơi - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

[ Audio Official ] Đời Bạc Bẽo Hay Tình Lạnh lẽo | Ninh Bảo Văn | Nhạc Việt Top Hit | Nhạc Trẻ - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> [ Audio Official ] Đời Bạc Bẽo Hay Tình Lạnh lẽo | Ninh Bảo Văn | Nhạc Việt Top Hit | Nhạc Trẻ - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Our Cat Yoshi - Duration: 8:13.

hey guys it is Brynlee now I know it's been a very long seven months and I'm

sorry for that but I have an important video to show you guys my last video was

about our cat and our new kittens and we now have them pretty much used to our

house I guess um they are doing really good our cat Mesu it's still pretty

timid and pretty scared but Yoshi is the one I'm talking about today so this

video is all about Yoshi you guys know Yoshi I'll put a picture

up here of her that was her and she's the kitten and she's not a kitten anymore

and she is she's like eight months I guess she's eight months about in fact I

have a little story about person I'm going to get hurt

right now these are cat Yoshi so this is my cat Yoshi and I don't know if you

guys can notice a little the reason for that is the reason that he is a little

chunky is because this little girl yes you heard me right

okay is having kittens and she's very big let me just tell you she very very

big so this video it's just a little story about her and what we're expecting

from

yes here she's about eight months now for about probably I would say a month

and like three weeks maybe maybe a month and a half we noticed that she's getting

a lot better and we just thought that maybe too much maybe you just getting

that but it's when he started getting really really big that we noticed

something and he is going happy we don't know when she's expecting me because

it's really not our choice to have her pregnant he did it on her you don't want

her pregnant and well I do my mom doesn't we don't want her pregnant and

so we don't know when she really is expecting but it should be soon it

should be very very soon and my mom is at expense for it like I said but it

will be soon and me and my little sister are very very excited for it we don't

really know what to expect when she goes Hopkins I had a tap for this for me

listening me and the same thing happened to her she had babies if I'm being

honest it was about two years ago and I don't remember what it was like I need

pre surely knew but she was a very skiing cat so it did so I'm sure but I

don't know that it was as clear as yo she is um when my Chapman had B we were

not aware that she's today me and my dad were looking for her

because we did not know where she was or where she had gone off to we looked

everywhere and finally we were down here in our basement where I am now and she

was in the not finish at all basement that has I mean basement that has like

boxes and stuff in it a room and it's down here that is the bathroom and she

was in like some boxes and stuff behind some boxes and that's where she had had

her babies and sadly one of them had passed away she had three of them I

believe and one of them had passed away and so we took care of the two and they

were white kittens they were pure white they were so pretty and then one of them

had breathing issues it stopped breathing and it passed away so we ended

up only having one kitten and we did sell it but after we sold the kitten

Mindy ran away so I have a have the best look with cats I have owned I've owned

two tap before Yoshi and they have both ran away one of which was Mindy so I am

hoping that when we do sell your she's not run away like my biggest so we don't

know as far as of her babies we don't know much about it really but we do know

that it should be very soon that she has to be taps or pregnant for about two

months I will so - like 64 - they're uh 67 days sorry and so it up about roughly

to run little more so we are hoping that

but I want you guys to get up on the pole above how many kids asleep usually

don't have it could be anywhere from one to seven I am gonna put like I think one

through three like four five six seven oh my god guess around there and also

leave in the comments if it's anywhere from one to three and don't want to put

that I guess and if you guys have any tip for Yoshi and what we can do to make

it more comfortable for her as we have set up a little area for her in a closet

for when she does give birth I don't know if she likes it very much so she

might not use it but we're hoping that that is where she goes what you got for

me oh yeah leaving the fall above how many babies

you do comment down below tip ideas of name yes name ideas leave

below of course we'll be keeping them so it's

not like learning hosting something less stuff there are future owners do agree

with them but leave the names little anyways and if you guys if anywhere in

the top or in the area I guess or if you just really want I can't gonna be kitten

we thing comes flow and I'll try to get to nice and you might have yourself a

baby kitten in the next you want this and that's all for now guys thank you

for watching this video I know it's been a very long time but that's it thank you

and God

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét