Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Waching daily Sep 24 2017

5 Ways to Survive Small Talk as an Introvert

Sometimes, small talk is necessary in order for us to be socially accepted in the society,

however, it doesn't do much justice for introverts who dread it.

The pure meaninglessness of conversations that revolve around the weather just to avoid

silence can actually be more stifling when no actual growth or learning takes place.

The absence of these components blocks honest connections with others that can cause introverts

to feel even more alone than ever.

And yet, to survive socially in this world, we have to be willing to meet somewhere in

the middle.

The world isn't a mind reader, so we shouldn't treat it like one.

Instead, we can be brave and join the dance.

In this video, I'm going to share with you 5 ways to survive small talk as an introvert.

Likewise, if you find this information is helpful to you, make sure to like this video

and subscribe our channel so you won't miss any interesting update in the future guys!

1.

If you feel anxious about making small talk, just remember that the situation in itself

isn't threatening, but rather the anxiety is based on your own beliefs and doubts.

Not every conversation you have with someone will be life-changing or fulfilling, but if

that were the case, then we wouldn't have a need to form exclusively special relationships

with the few people we have the confidence to call our best friends or our lovers.

If you fail at making small talk with someone to get the ball rolling, it's okay.

Give yourself credit for stepping out and trying.

It's going to be awkward at times, but that's not to say that it'll be like that for every

single experience.

Be kind to yourself.

Part of getting better at something means having to take both the good with the bad.

2.

Put less pressure on yourself.

If you don't want to be in the spotlight, then you don't have to be.

You can still engage in small talk without having to disclose a lot of information about

yourself.

Instead, ask questions to get to know the other person better.

Once you can weave a solid ground that establishes some similarities that the two of you share,

slowly, you can pitch in and relate.

3.

Elaborate on your responses.

When someone asks you how your week is going, instead of just saying, "It's going well,"

you can say something like, "It's going well.

I've been making more time for myself to enjoy life."

That way, the other person can ask you more questions along the way, so the conversation

doesn't remain stagnant and substance can be added as it grows.

4.

Steer the conversation by offering a chance to dive in the deep.

This is your chance to shine!

You can get to know the person you're conversing with on a deeper level by asking open-ended

questions.

This allows the other person to say more than just a few words.

Questions that ask about their opinions, what their dreams are, or factors that they can

largely identify with can make room for the conversation to build up into something more

stimulating and fulfilling.

Then, you can reciprocate and insert your own opinions and relevant life stories.

5.

Don't brood over what went wrong.

Instead, take mental notes (or physical ones) to help you do better next time.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Instead of blaming yourself, wishing you could've done things differently, take each experience

you engage in small talk as a lesson to sharpen your skills.

Ask yourself questions, such as What worked, What didn't work, What can I do next time

to prevent this from happening again?

The best part is that you always have the power to help yourself.

And remember that making small talk is just a tiny part of you; it's not an accurate

portrayal of who you are.

Rather, it only acts as a gateway for something potentially bigger and meaningful, but you

have to be receptive to those opportunities if you ever want to grow.

Well, that's the 5 ways to survive small talk as an introvert.

Really cool information isn't it?

I'd like to see your opinions on this and please do share your thoughts and experiences

in the comments below!

Don't forget to give us account subs and watch other amazing videos on our channel.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 5 Ways to Survive Small Talk as an Introvert - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Beauty Review - Synergie Mineral Second Skin Crush | 高比 Gobby - Duration: 11:23.

Hello Everyone~

For more infomation >> Beauty Review - Synergie Mineral Second Skin Crush | 高比 Gobby - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

トイレの中へ【マイクラ】Into the toilet!【実況】 - Duration: 10:33.

Hey everyone, it is NihonJack.

Time for a toilet let's play!

Let's do this!

OK, let's go!

So, Jack...

Last time was a toilet prank....

I played a prank on you, yeah?

Then after that...

You asked to do a let's play.

Yep.

So...

So this time we are going to do a let's play together.

Yep.

Hey, Dad...

Enderman!!!!!!

What happened?

What happened?

Help me! Help me!

What should I do?

I am going to die.

Did you die?

He took my stuff.

The Enderman was too strong!

Why was it attacking us?

I looked at its eyes.

OK, let's not look in its eyes.

Thanks.

It looks like you are vomiting.

Like puke.

Yeah, real funny.

Look, the Enderman took a block.

Do not look at its eyes.

OK, I won't look at its eyes.

OK, I won't look at its eyes.

OK, I won't look at its eyes.

So, what I was trying to say...

Today...

Well, today... after this.

There are secrets in the toilet.

So we are going to try to make it inside.

Yep.

Let's get these zombies!

I am talking to you!

You are wimpy!

I am going to give you blocks, so make something.

First, a sword.

I may have just looked into its eyes.

OK, payback.

But we haven't attacked it...

Oh no! I attacked it!

I am running. Bye bye!!!!

I am going to die! I died!!!!

Ooops.

What the hey.

There were two creepers.

I came to a super bad place.

Skeletons! Skeletons!

There are like way to many monsters here.

Don't you think there are too many monsters?

Explosion.

It is OK. You made it through.

It's because it's night!

These monsters are from the toilet, right?

I took your stuff.

You took it?

I have not put anything over there.

Oh-no! Enderman! Endermen are scary.

The skeleton is attacking me.

I died.

Sorry!!!

You killed me?

I was smashing a skeleton.

And I accidentally hit you...

There are a bunch of big zombies!

Shouldn't we make a house?

I hate these guys.

I am going to die...

I hate these zombies.

I really hate these guys.

Let's get them. Get 'em!

I don't think we are ever going to make it in the toilet at this rate.

Come into the dirt house.

This house is super boring.

But it is just for a little time.

Till the sunrise?

Yeah. No we can go out.

There are tons of zombies.

I am going to die.

No!

I am going to get you!

I am going to get you!

OK, Dad, shall we go into the toilet?

We have to go in from the top.

OK, I have a lot of blocks

But I need even more.

I can't get in without more.

Maybe we should make something like a tower over here.

Right here.

I am getting some blocks.

Look at me dad. Look at me.

Where?

Look at me.

Where? Up! Up!

I can't get up there with that though!

Just a bit more...

I made it!

Where do you go into the toilet?

I died.

I died.

Skeletons! Scary!

Danger!

What are you doing?

Making ladders.

Your face is scary.

You look like you are performing magic.

Jackson....

I am going to give you this.

I need more.

Thanks!

OK, I will make a sword.

Please do!

OK, let's go!!!

Where is the crafting table?

Straight ahead, over there.

There is a chest too, because I put my items in it.

OK, you put them in.

But... I don't have any wood.

Hey, I don't have any wood.

What is wood?

Trees.

Stick? Trees?

You don't have sticks?

I do have one...

Well, then you should be able to make one!!!!

How?

One stick on the bottom, and

And two rocks on top.

Then you can make a sword.

Bo means stick, right?

Yep.

But I can't figure out how...

What are you saying?!!!!

One stick, right?f

Yeah, you put it at the very bottom.

So I put it at the bottom...

There is a recipe book.

The green book is the recipe book.

The round...

I guess it has to be the round stone.

Yeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!

I can't read this...

I want to go into the toilet now!

Did you make a sword?

Yeah.

OK, hurry up.

This is cool!

It is high up!

You have to jump! This is super high!

You jump here!

You have to jump.

I'm scared!

Jump!

If I fall, what happens? You...die.

So jump!

I am scared of heights!

What is it called? Something phobia.

I am going to push you.

I thought I was going to die!!!

OK, let's go in.

Let's go inside!

Let's go!!!!

We are almost there!

We are going to make it!!!

OK, just a bit more!

Tell me how you made this...

Later!!!

What is on the other side of this door?

Please subscribe!

And leave a like!

Jack it up!

For more infomation >> トイレの中へ【マイクラ】Into the toilet!【実況】 - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

Coloring Pages How to Draw Microwave Chicken Learn Colors for Kids - Duration: 3:43.

Coloring Pages

Coloring Pages How to Draw Microwave Chicken Learn Colors for Kids

For more infomation >> Coloring Pages How to Draw Microwave Chicken Learn Colors for Kids - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kamen Rider Decade THEME SONG /仮面ライダーディケイド OP ( Lyrics ) cover by atsuki - Duration: 4:48.

Miageru hoshi sorezore no rekishi ga kagayaite

Seiza no you sen de musubu shunkan hajimaru Legend

OORORA yurameku jikuu koete Tobikomu meisou suru Parallel world

On the road dare mo tabi no tochuu Hontou no jibun jishin de au tame

Aruki tsuzukeru no sa ima o We're all travelers

Boku no me no ma e ni hirogaru Kokonotsu no michi wa itsuka kasanatte

Atarashii yoake e to tsuzuku michi ni kawaru no darou

Mokugekise yo Journey through the Decade

RENZU goshi ni kiritotta keshiki o mitsumete mo

Shinjitsu to wa kokoro no me no naka ni utsuru mono sa

Dokoka de tatakai no maku ga aki Boku to iu genjitsu sarau Halation

On the road tabi ni deru riyuu wa Sekai ga horobiru mirai kaeru tame

Motto tsuyoku yume o idake We're all dreamers

Boku no unmei wa kanarazu Juudome ni tachiagatta sono toki ni

Atarashii kaze toorinukeru michi ga hiraku no darou

Mokugekise yo Journey through the Decade

Jibun ga shunkan goto ni Ketsudan suru sono subete de

Mirai wa risou ni mo zetsubou ni mo Kawatte yuku dakara kitto Shinjita michi hashire

On the road dare mo tabi no tochuu Hontou no jibun jishin de a u tame

Aruki tsuzukeru no sa ima o We're all travelers

Boku no me no mae ni hirogaru Kokonotsu no michi wa itsuka kasanatte

Atarashii yoake e to tsuzuku michi ni kawaru no darou

Mokugekise yo Journey through the Decade

For more infomation >> Kamen Rider Decade THEME SONG /仮面ライダーディケイド OP ( Lyrics ) cover by atsuki - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Life, Sex & Death - Rise Above - YouTube: 2:08 - 2:30 - Duration: 0:23.

♪ Sometimes I feel like I'm trapped in an Egyptian Sphinx ♪

♪ A Hare Krishna thing ♪

♪ Pinned up against a wall ♪

♪ A man throwing knives as he laughs from center ring ♪

For more infomation >> Life, Sex & Death - Rise Above - YouTube: 2:08 - 2:30 - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Marina Ruy Barbosa desfila pela Dolce & Gabbana em Milão, na Itália - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Marina Ruy Barbosa desfila pela Dolce & Gabbana em Milão, na Itália - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Bollywood Celebrities Caught Red Handed With Seriously Secret Love Bites That You Won't Believe!! - Duration: 4:25.

Bollywood Celebrities Caught Red Handed With Seriousy Secret Love Bites That You Won't Believe!!

For more infomation >> Bollywood Celebrities Caught Red Handed With Seriously Secret Love Bites That You Won't Believe!! - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Seven Unseen Childhood Photos Of Kareena Kapoor Khan!You Won't Believe It.... - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Seven Unseen Childhood Photos Of Kareena Kapoor Khan!You Won't Believe It.... - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

🎵 DJ LIGHTS KINGSO 👀COLOR CHANGING PARTY STAGE DISCO LIGHTS REVIEW 👈 - Duration: 5:25.

Hey guys I have a new colorful LED stage light from Kingso. It is sound activated it

would be great for parties or of any kind of event where you want to add some

fun color and excitement. So here's the box that it came in. So this device can

be used in auto mode or with sound control which responds to the beat of

the music that you're playing. As you can tell there is a button it is menu then

there's up and down and there's enter so menu is for the function selection and

then up and down you can change the scan speed so at what up-and-down

does that it changes the rate at which the lights move so you can have it fast

you can have it slow enter remembers the setting when it was

what did we turned on again this is the display screen and this is the sound

receiver it says mic on there this is the power outlet I'll plug it in and

show you in a few seconds what it looks like

all right so we have this going right now it is in the third mode of A. We

can change

go faster

this is very lightweight so it'll make it very easy to take it to different

places and plug it in all right so let's do some music going

I won't be catching up on reddit. I won't be watching any news

I'll let the planet spin without me because everything has been without me sometime

bec

everyone will be alright if i'm not live by satellite

It's a beautiful day. I'm going away don't bother to facebook message or call me cause I'm living life in Airplane Mode

Everything is ok. I just want to play.

I'm gone for the day

thanks for watching we'll open up the windows for some air

and hear the voices down the street of children

on the beach. It's a beautiful day

I just want to play

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét