Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 14 2017

Brasília,

the city that represents the dearest aspirations of our people,

outshines in grandeur and sense,

all of its creators and builders.

As mere instruments of Destiny,

they were interpreters of the centuries old desire

of a people enslaved to the sea shores,

exploding with contagious and unstoppable impetus

into the final conquest of the west.

- Mother Obá?

- You have to be strong, child.

The Ifá are warning us.

The time is coming.

Axis

- Well this one is ripe, eh?

Here, have this one.

Much obliged.

Hey there girl!

I was starting to think you weren't coming today.

- Hi, Chico.

I went beyond the armadillo tunnel this time.

- Sure!

Who doesn't enjoy walking under the scorching sun.

Did you bring any more of those batteries for me?

- Same as usual, isn't it?

You never want the books I bring you.

- Nah! You'd bug me like a mosquito,

bugging me for those books back.

Ha!

I still want to find out how you do these things.

- Ah, you know I just picked it up somewhere.

- What I do remember is Igor hoarding all that trash

until you showed up and finally turned it into something remotely useful.

It's what your learned in your travels

that finally helped with all that stuff.

- Who are they?

- Them?

It's Mother Obá!

I know you haven't been here long,

and you've all over Igor's wild ideas

but it is the Terreiro.

- Maybe I heard of it but...

- Cássia, that's why I keep telling you,

stop living only in that head of yours.

Mother Obá is the Mother over at the Terreiro,

you know, they're around here every day.

She's the wisest woman I know,

and you know I know every single person in the area.

You're thinking maybe she can help, aren't you?

- I don't know if I really believe in any of that stuff, Chico.

Divination and all, you know?

- Look, there's a lot you don't understand yet.

At the very least, she knows this entire town.

It might be worth just asking, you know.

- You haven't heard anything?

From Igor?

- Nothing... You know I haven't, Cassia.

- Yeah, I figured.

- Are you going already?

- Yeah, I gotta go.

- Cássia, you've searched the entire city,

Igor's not coming back. No one ever comes back.

- I'm leaving, Chico.

- Better not, you can get yourself sick

and it's dangerous out there! - Bye, Chico.

- Take care of yourself, girl!

For more infomation >> Eixos (Axis) Webseries - Episode 1 - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

Jak YouTube tłumaczy moje filmy xDD - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> Jak YouTube tłumaczy moje filmy xDD - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Get The Look: Selena Gomez | Umusic - Duration: 6:09.

Hey guys, my name is Hayley

and today I'm going to show you

how to get this quick, easy, natural

Selena Gomez inspired makeup look.

If you'd like to see how I do this,

then just keep on watching.

♪ Take it or leave ♪

♪ Baby take it or leave it ♪

♪ But I know you won't leave it ♪

♪ Because I know that you need it ♪

♪ Look in the mirror ♪

♪ Look in the mirror ♪

♪ Baby I see you clearer ♪

So to start off our Selena Gomez inspired makeup look,

we're going to first moisturize our face.

So now we're going to prime our face

and we're going to use our Milk blur stick

to give ourselves that blurred effect

that Selena Gomez always has.

To get Selena's glowy skin

we're going to be using the naked skin

Urban Decay one and done hybrid complexion perfecter.

I'm using the light shade.

This is going to give us a nice glowy finish

like Selena has.

So now to conceal and brighten,

we're gonna be using the Makeup Forever ultra HD concealer.

And now to set everything we got laid down,

we're going to use the Kat Von D Lock It

translucent setting powder.

To get Selena's more natural eyebrows,

we're going to be using the Nyx micro brow pencil

in ash brown to fill them in.

Now to conceal and fix around the brows,

I'm gonna be taking my Kat Von D Lock It concealer cream.

Now to finish the brows we'll take our Nyx Control Freak

clear brow gel to add some more dimension

and give them a little bit more life again.

This will give them that nice, natural,

fluffy look again.

Selena Gomez has been doing

a lot more natural makeup lately,

so to kind of add a little bit more to the eyes

we're going to take our Tartlet In Bloom palette,

and the shade that we're gonna be taking

is called Funny Girl,

which is just this new shimmer shade

in the corner down here.

Now we're gonna be moving onto lashes.

It looks like Selena's been wearing

more minimal lashes lately.

It also could be that she's got

beautiful eyelashes, and I don't.

So I'm gonna do some mascara

and some fake eyelashes, this is completely optional

though if you already have really long eyelashes.

This part is completely optional

but I'm going to add a pair of natural looking

fake eyelashes just to add a little bit more to mine.

So now what you're gonna wanna do

is just squeeze your natural lashes

with the fake ones just to to get rid of that little space.

Now to just merge the real and fake lashes,

we're gonna add another layer of our mascara

just so nothing peaks through.

And we're also gonna add a little bit

of mascara to the lower lashes as well.

All right, so now we're going to move onto the face

and we're just going to warm it up a bit.

So what we're gonna take is our Benefit hoola bronzer.

I like to apply this along the cheekbones

and I'm also gonna take it along the temples

and the forehead just to warm up the rest

of the face as well.

And now for my favorite part,

we're going to highlight the skin.

Selena has the most beautiful, dewy, glowy skin,

so we're going to try to replicate that

with a couple of different highlighters.

First I'm going to start with a liquid highlighter

as a base to give a really natural kind of dewy look

and then we're going to add a powder over top.

So the liquid highlight that we're gonna add

is the Nyx Way we Glow highlight.

I'm using the shade Crystal Glare.

Now for the powder highlight,

what I'm going to be using

is the Becca pressed moonstone highlight

all over the area that we've put that liquid highlight.

It looks like Selena Gomez's makeup artist

has been adding some slight fake freckles,

so that's what we're going to do today

with actually a cream contour palette.

And what we're going to use to apply it

is just like stippling sponge.

So what I'm going to take are a couple of different tones

just to get it as realistic looking as possible.

So I'm going to take a lighter tone,

go along that and buff it out,

and then use a darker tone to kind of mix in with that.

Now to press those into the skin

and make it look a little more natural,

we're going to go back in with our beauty blender,

and just kind of lightly press those in.

You can stop there if you'd like,

but I am going to add a little bit

of a darker, more cool tone shade,

just to add a little bit more dimension to them.

Now that we're done with the face,

I'm going to add a very natural looking lip.

It looks like her make up artist

is adding like a nice highlight over her lips,

something very natural looking.

So what I'm going to be taking today

is the NARS orgasm lipstick,

has a nice little natural gold reflect to that,

so I'm hoping this can kind of mimic what she's had.

All right, so there you have it.

Here's your Selena Gomez inspired makeup tutorial.

And I hope you guys enjoy it.

For more infomation >> Get The Look: Selena Gomez | Umusic - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

FREE Game Alert - Plants vs Zombies GOTY (Origin) - Duration: 1:12.

hello and welcome to low-budget gaming and welcome to another free game alert

and today's free game is plants vs. zombies Game of the Year Edition and

this is free from origin and they give away games from time to time so normally

they're giveaways last for a long time so if you see this right now this should

be there for at least a couple of months well normally they give away about five

or six games every year maybe four or five so yeah this is this is plants vs.

zombies this is a very famous well known game s is the original game and this is

a lot of fun it's a very simple game I think it came out in two thousand eight

maybe nine and yeah I already had it on Steam by it's a lot of fun I've put in a

lot of hours it's a very casual strategy type game you basically have to defend

your house against zombies by using different types of plants and it's a fun

little game definitely worth playing if you haven't so yeah so pick it up and

yeah it should be there for a few months so yeah head over to origin you need a

free account and just claim the game thank you for watching and I'll see you

in my next video

For more infomation >> FREE Game Alert - Plants vs Zombies GOTY (Origin) - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

How Girls Act Around Boys! - Duration: 2:34.

Hey guys! It's Hashtag Zoe!

Hey guys! It's Hashtag Zoe!

and welcome back to my channel!

so for today's video I have, my friends here with me!

anyway, for today's video I have, how girls act around guys!

so without further ado, let's go ahead and get started with the video!

how girls act around boys!

Hashtag Zoe

Guys, he's so cute!

For more infomation >> How Girls Act Around Boys! - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

The Elder scrolls Online - PVP - Войны альянсов - Duration: 1:49:43.

For more infomation >> The Elder scrolls Online - PVP - Войны альянсов - Duration: 1:49:43.

-------------------------------------------

BROMA A MI NOVIO "ESTOY EMBARAZADA" (Reaccion inesperada) - Duration: 8:53.

For more infomation >> BROMA A MI NOVIO "ESTOY EMBARAZADA" (Reaccion inesperada) - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

La finale la plus intense de ma vie | Phobia UHC S11E8 - Duration: 21:04.

Salut a tous !

Aujourd'hui épisode un peu différent, vu qu'il sera sous titré en anglais !

Soyez indulgent avec nous !

For the english viewers, be nice, this is the first time we do reverse translation !

Let's hope you'll enjoy that !

Fastened your seatbelt for an insane episode ! ( Attachez os ceintures pour épisode de folie ! )

Et on est de retour !

Si on sépare les épisodes..

Je pourrais aussi commenter en français mais bon..

Vous savez quoi ? Je vais passer en Francais et..

il y aura des sous titres en anglais a partir de maintenant..

We're gonna switch to french...

Eu ? Why does he say Eu ?

We're like... 1, 2.. We are only 2 Eu...

Why then ? I don't get it.

Ho, i don"t know who it was but...

That was really close.

We're gonna run.

We're gonna run the other way

I don't wanna fight Flouze & Kass because..

I'm just gonna die.

And not even do enough damage to..

to prevent them from winning.

I think they are the only one to still have healing.

And the cleverest thing to do would be to all focus them.

I don't see why you wouldn't focus them..

Except if you just wanna get some kills...

Like, i could just shot Micale once...

and get another kill on the scoreboard but...

It won't help me..

Well, to win.

Wow, that's lucky!

Can I craft it? And eat it?

Hum, wait...

Do I really want to keep this?

Yeah...

Let's keep it, in case i'm doing some melee.

Hurry, I have to craft a crafting table.

And eat this gapple.

You know what?

Let's take a look around.

We'll try to go back where I killed Crimson.

And try to take the high ground as much as possible

It's obviously where Micale is.

Nobody's fighting against Flouze and Kass.

I really don't want to...

...throw myself into the lion's mouth.

Ok.

I don't know where Micale is.

If I see him, I'm not sure that I'll kill him.

I don't know. It will depend of the situation I guess.

Honestly, I don't want it. But...

Well, he's one heart.

Oh no, who's burning?

Ok, think they're fighting.

Think they're fighting!

That's the moment where I help them.

Well, only if Flouze and Kass are fighting.

I don't know where is Micale. I'm afraid that...

he backstab me.

Who's shooting at them? It maybe Micale.

Ok I... I see them!

It's good. Now, I'm suppose to shoot at them.

Oh fuck!

Oh but if they do that...

It will be complicated.

And the 2 teams are shooting at me. Come on...

Stop it!

Oh no, that was Flouze.

Huuuum, should I try to go around or not?

And try to climb on the thing behind them?

I don't know.

Once again, I don't know where Micale is so...

It's also something that scares me.

Ok, I see them.

They didn't see me.

They're separated. If only the endermen dropped a pearl.

I could have enderpearl in !

Oh, they were kicked out.

They're not on their mountain anymore.

Or they...

They're coming!

Oh no they killed him.

Wasn't necessary.

And their life's lower then before.

I have... I have to kill Flouze or Kass.

I have to go i have to go !

I have to help them !

We're gonna let the water here..

Ok i got Flouze.

I don't know where Kass is, but i'm on half a heart...

I hope that i looted some interesting stuff.

Sorry Flouz! GG.

I didn't loot anything!

Nope, nothing interesting.

I don't know if Kass was following me.

Holy sh*t!

Ok, Leon healed himself.

Ok.

I don't know if this move saved me.

I'm not sure if i would have taken some fall damages.

Okay, Kass has 9% of life.

Which means the blue team might win the game.

I might have to help Kass now.

Not like earlier.

From where she came, she must have loot Flouz's body so..

anyway, i've 4% life..

and i'm pretty sure that Flouz didn't have any healing.

Which means.. *i'm f*cked*

AH!

However, i've got 31 gold.

It can be useful!

Come on!

If only i could heal once so i won't get one shoted, it would be so great!

Please don't kill her (Kass)

Come on Kass, i believe in you!

An apple, please!

Did i loot an apple ? Nono, i'm checking just in case.

I just want an apple, please!

Dammit, it's unbelievable!

They spotted me.

He mustn't kill me! f*ck

Otherwise, they will loot my gold, and if they have some apples, it's over.

Ok.

Bye.

nope.

noope!

Nope *almost die*

FASTER BOAT!

Let's get out of here!

Let's do a full circle around the map.

I don't want them to kill while i'm carrying 31 golds!

NO WAY!

Not happening!

Oh my second boat came back, he glitched!

Ok.

Please.

Please!

Nice!

Come on!

I can do it!

I'm scared because i don't know where they are.

i can't believe i survived this..

Ok, are they back on the mountain ?

Seems not, or i just don't see them.

Come on, an apple!

Come on apple!

It's not like i don't want to fight them but..

i'm gonna die!

Moreover, i don't know where they are.

I have no clue where is anyone.

Oh no! *Kass is dead*

Oh no!

Oh nooo!

Ok.

Ok, they were behind me.

Oh, they are upthere!

Are they here ?

Nope.

Oh really ?

Yeah, sorry guys, but..

You are cute and everything but..

They really want me to fight like this ?

Are you crazy ? I won't!

I don't even know where they are. Oh nevermind i see one.

Yup, but he will kill me, i can't do anything!

He is jumpshooting.

There is some stuff over here.

Damn, the apple's drop chance is terrible.

Why, why, whyyyyy?

A tree has growned inside me.

He just spawned on me! wtf

Hit!

Okay, GG!

I don't know where he is.

Is he still up there ?

Where is he ?

I'm scared!

I don't know where he is!

If he is up there, he's not moving at all!

Oh! There he is!

YES.

GG!

Bien joué!

Comment ai je réussi à gagner?

C'est MON FUKA ça!

Fukano, je ne pariais pas sur toi, mais je vais prétendre que si! YEAAAH

Sacripan!

Vraiment, j'étais de tout coeur avec toi!

Je ne t'entends pas à cause..

des feux d'artifices.

Je vais baisser le son.

Oh mon dieu !

J'ai eu 4 kills !

GG mec.

Mon dieu, c'était le plus long meet up au monde, définition des games européenes, sous vos yeux.

Oh ça oui!

C'était ultra intense par contre!

-Fukano: c'était tellement intense! - Je pense que personne ne sera déçu de cette fin.

Merci d'avoir regardé les gens!

Il est 4h du matin!

Yup, pour moi aussi!

Merci d'avoir regardé les gens et..

on se voit pour Phobia 12 je suppose !

Hey, il n'y aura pas de blagues aujourd'hui..

mais comme je suis gentil je vais vous faire une énigme..

Un homme est retrouvé pendu au milieu d'une grange. La corde est attaché une poutre principale à 6 mètres de haut, et est environ a 10 mètres de distances de chaque murs. L'homme est suspendu à 50cm du sol.

Il n'y a bien évidemment aucunes traces de meuble ou d'accessoires.

Comment s'est il pendu ? Des bisous de la team Trad.

For more infomation >> La finale la plus intense de ma vie | Phobia UHC S11E8 - Duration: 21:04.

-------------------------------------------

THE ILLUMINATED - GTA V (Ultrawide) (60fps) (2560x1080) - Duration: 6:42.

What the fuck.

Holy shit, that's the best outfit.

What the fuck is that man?

Let me fix your bike.

Let me fix your bike!

Get away.

This isn't Team Fortress where you fix stuff hitting with the wrench.

Anyone wants to help me screw this guy over here?

I do.

C'mon here, c'mon here.

He's on all fours here.

Kind of.

What the fuck!

Holy shit. Get away, you won't fix my bike.

Fuck, $100k?!

Just after I bought it I noticed, fuck!

Punch Pedro!

Don't throw granades in here.

Why am I punching the other way?

Ganging up on me, motherfuckers?!

Shit!

No!

Shit, how do I get out of here?!

Oh man, my bike!

It wasn't me.

I put myself on fire.

Shit!

Illuminate them, make them blind!

I was going to run him over!

I was going to run over Lucas but he died before.

I can't step on the cop's body because they get mad.

Kill, kill kill!

I killed the cop!

Fuck!

Butt hit!

I am healer, I am healer!

Illuminated!

Come here!

I pointed my flashlight to the cop and he ran away!

That's Thales! I saw a weird guy in a cop car-

Illuminated.

Stop with that "illuminated" shit!

I'm illuminating him, it's a buff!

Hey Thales! C'mon!

C'mon man! I died!

Fuck, run!

The cop started shooting the innocent!

They are killing everyone!

Illuminate! Illuminate!

Illuminate Breno before he dies!

Thanks!

Thought he was going to hit me!

The crazy doctor over here!

Illuminate! Illuminate!

They are shooting me!

Make them blind!

Allahu akbar!

I am illuminated!

Get up here Lucas!

Wait up, oh, I died!

I'm going to die!

Illuminate my way!

We are the headlights!

Fuck! Shit!

Fight!!

Illuminated fight!

My controller disconnected!

Fall already!

Get out of here!

[Brazilian song]

Kill the cops, kill the cops.

Kill, kill! Put the light on them!

Fuck, I fell!

You are on me!

They run from the light!

Get up!

He isnt a Illuminate, he's using a gun, get him out of there!

Hold on, hold on! Got him!

Motherfucker.

Pedro is Illuminated!

I am also going to get Illuminated!

I am too!

I am dying! I'm the king of the Illuminated!

Why aren't you taking damage but I am?

Because you caused the fire.

I'm the king of the Illuminated.

I'm going to be purified by the fire.

Bunch of cultists being burned alive.

With neon clothing!

With a flashlight on their hands!

Let's play pool.

Let's go, let's go!

llluminated! llluminated!

Holy shit! Holy shit!

We are hitting each other

With the cops shooting us.

Someone is with a golf club!

This isn't golf, this is fucking pool, kill the "golfer"!

"Kill the golfer"

You died! LIKED?! SUBSCRIBE!

LIKED?! SUBSCRIBE!

Why are they still shooting us? LIKED?! SUBSCRIBE!

Who's with cop stars?!

Me! Shit, I died!

Well of course, you guys are hitting each other!

Cops aren't after me though. It's because I hit a cop!

For more infomation >> THE ILLUMINATED - GTA V (Ultrawide) (60fps) (2560x1080) - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

日進月歩のテクノロジー AI技術でカーライフはどう変わる? | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> 日進月歩のテクノロジー AI技術でカーライフはどう変わる? | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

ボルボグループの新ブランド「ポールスター」上海プレス会見の会場から | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> ボルボグループの新ブランド「ポールスター」上海プレス会見の会場から | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

花の都で「日産リーフ」大増殖! どうするヒュンダイ!? leaf nissan | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 12:53.

For more infomation >> 花の都で「日産リーフ」大増殖! どうするヒュンダイ!? leaf nissan | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 12:53.

-------------------------------------------

レクサス 新型LSがついに登場!フルモデルチェンジした最上級サルーンを徹底解説 |ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 17:47.

For more infomation >> レクサス 新型LSがついに登場!フルモデルチェンジした最上級サルーンを徹底解説 |ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 17:47.

-------------------------------------------

14 nov. 2017: Actualizare profetică – Titlurile de ştiri ale vremurilor de sfârşit - Duration: 7:48.

For more infomation >> 14 nov. 2017: Actualizare profetică – Titlurile de ştiri ale vremurilor de sfârşit - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

レクサス 新型NX vs トヨタ ハリアーどっちが買い!?|レクサスとトヨタ、同じ中身でどこまで変わるのか!違いを徹底比較! |ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 17:21.

For more infomation >> レクサス 新型NX vs トヨタ ハリアーどっちが買い!?|レクサスとトヨタ、同じ中身でどこまで変わるのか!違いを徹底比較! |ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 17:21.

-------------------------------------------

World's BEST 2 PLAYER PACKS IN THE HISTORY OF FIFA!! - Duration: 9:18.

FIFA 18 JMX SBC SQUAD BUILDER CHALLENGE 2 PLAYER PACKS PACK OPENING

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét