Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 16 2017

age spots also known as liver spots or solar lenta genes are a common problem

that occurs due to an excess production of melanin or skin pigment today's video

we'll discuss home remedies for age spots before you watch this video please

take a moment to subscribe our YouTube channel by clicking the subscribe button

then tap the bell icon so you will be the first to know when we post new

videos daily

typically the excess pigment is a result of excessive sun exposure

these spots can also be caused by the use of tanning lamps and tanning beds

fortunately there are some natural home remedies that may help reduce the

appearance of these spots here are the top 5 home remedies for age spots 1

apple cider vinegar apple cider vinegar is a good remedy to make age spots less

noticeable and improve your skin tone mix equal parts of raw unfiltered apple

cider and water add a little honey apply it on the affected skin leave it on for

15 to 20 minutes then rinse it off do this once daily also add one or two

teaspoons of organic apple cider to 1 glass of water drink it once or twice

daily to improve your skin as well as overall health note it is normal to

experience slight redness or stinging initially however if the irritation is

severe discontinue use of apple cider vinegar 2 lemon lemon juice contains

mild citric acid that helps remove dead skin cells by breaking down a melanin

pigment the vitamin C in lemon also works as an antioxidant that protects

your skin from free radical damage apply the juice from a fresh lemon to the

affected skin let it sit on your skin for 10 minutes before rinsing it off

with warm water do it twice daily if you have extra sensitive skin dilute the

lemon juice with rose water before applying it on the

skin also you can squeeze the juice of one lemon into a bowl and add two to

three tablespoons of fine sugar gently scrub your skin with this mixture for a

few minutes then leave it on for thirty minutes and rinse your skin use this

remedy one or two times a week note do not go out in the Sun right after

applying lemon juice as that can actually cause the skin to darken more

than it was before do not use bottled lemon juice as it may

contain other chemicals that may damage the skin 3 aloe vera when it comes to

reducing the appearance of age spots aloe vera is very effective break a leaf

off of and aloe vera plant cut it open and extract the gel rub the gel onto

your age spots allow it to soak into your skin for one hour or more you can

then rinse your skin repeat twice a day for yogurt the naturally occurring

lactic acid in yogurt makes it another good remedy for age spots apply some

plain yogurt directly on the spots allow it dry on its own for about 20 minutes

before rinsing it off with cold water do it 2 or 3 times a day

also you can make a face mask with one tablespoon of plain yogurt 2 tablespoons

of ground oatmeal and one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice mix the ingredients

well apply the pack on the spots and let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing it

off with cold water use this remedy two or three times a week 5 buttermilk

another dairy product that is beneficial for skin health is buttermilk buttermilk

also helps restore and rejuvenate the skin apply plain buttermilk directly on

the affected areas let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with water

repeat 2 or 3 times daily as needed alternatively mix four teaspoons of

buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice together apply this mixture on the

affected skin let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with water repeat

twice daily how you reduce age spots let me know in our comment

section below if you liked this video give it a thumbs up and share with your

friends for more daily tips subscribe to our channel below thank you

For more infomation >> How To Remove Age Spots From Face Naturally | Age Spots - Remedies One - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Adobe Premiere Pro 2017 - How to Bake a Cake! - Duration: 7:52.

Hi Guys and welcome back to Flat Pack Effects now I've had a heap of questions

and requests and it's finally time to introduce my Adobe Premiere tutorials

now if you've followed any of my beginner videos before you know that I

like to teach using visual aids and this is to make it as easy as possible to

learn so in this tutorial I'm going to show you that using premiere is just

like making a cake now for this example I'm going to be using the free drone

footage pack which I've linked to in the description below if you want to follow

along or you can just use your own footage now the first part to making any

cake is to have a good base and good preparation this is essentially what

we're doing when you first open premiere by creating a project and title so when

you open premiere for the first time generally you'll get a pop-up window and

all you have to do is click new project and allows you where you want to save

the file now in this case I've already opened up a new project and I want to

save my new project somewhere so I can come up to file down to save as and you

can select where you want to save it and then we can also give our project a

title so I'm just going to call my own tutorial and then I can hit save so next

we want to bring together all of our ingredients for our cake which is

essentially all of our assets video files and photos we basically drag all

the files that we want to work with into what's called our project window which

is this window down here so I can simply navigate to my footage select all my

files and just drag them into this window now this window down here works

exactly like your computer operating system we can create folders labels and

add more files to organize items any new video files you want to edit this is the

first place we will bring them you can also double click a file to get a

preview up here on what's called the source viewer now at the moment we have

all of our ingredients mixed together but we need icing to basically hold all

the ingredients together in a shape the icing is like glue and this is

essentially what is called a sequence in Premiere

so a sequence is where we drag our files to create and sculpt the shapes that we

need now we can easily create a sequence by right clicking on a file and

selecting new sequence from clip this will create a sequence to match exactly

to that clip settings or we could right click on the blank space here go a new

item and sequence and this is where you would manually add in the settings that

you would like your sequence to be now we're ready to start shaping our cake or

editing our footage and to do this we need to use tools so tools are located

here and although I will be doing a more detailed breakdown the main ones you

need to know are the selection tool so you can select and move things around

the timeline the razor tool so I can make cuts on my video and the hand tool

so I can move around the timeline so now we're ready to actually start editing

our footage in our sequence so if I want to add a new file to our sequence I can

come over to our project window I can select the file by double clicking I can

then come up here and select the part that I want to add into my sequence so

up here I can use I on the keyboard to create an in point and o on the keyboard

to create an out point then all I need to do is just drag this onto the

timeline and it'll drag just that section that I wanted so this viewer

over here will show you the view of what's happening in your sequence now I

can zoom in on my timeline by using this slider down the bottom here and I can

also use my mouse wheel to zoom in to this this video layout and audio layout

now I can also trim this clip in a few ways by simply dragging the end in and

the beginning in as well to create a shorter clip or I can use my razor tool

which is C on the keyboard and make a clean cut then I can use my selection

tool to grab a piece that I don't want and just hit delete so I'm gonna drag

this clip to the start because I want to open with this clip gonna drag the end

point in here I'm also going to select this clip here and move this up and I'm

going to use those techniques that we've just learned to add another clip so I'm

going to create an end point or an out point and I can drag this one on

time line as well now if I use my spacebar I can play through what we have

on our time line now I can also drag in a music file and just simply drag that

music file onto my timeline and trim up the end and now I have music that is

playing underneath my video track I can also adjust the level of this music by

dragging down on this line here to soften the music so that looks pretty

good there now there's also a few other things I can do here like add a title so

I can go to my type tool move my cursor to where I need the text to start and

simply just drag out a box and add text I can then use my selection tool to move

this text around and if I come over to my effects controls I can then adjust

the size of my text and the style of my font so now that we've finished our edit

it's time to add the cherry on our cake this is basically where we can add our

effects colors and transitions to really make our Edit shine so premiere has a

few basic drag-and-drop effects built in under the effects preset menu so I come

over to this heading here which is the effects preset menu you can simply

search through the video effects menu to find an effect that you would like and

then just simply drag it on to the clip that you would like to apply the effect

I can then come up to my effects control menu and adjust that particular effect

as much as I would like the same also works for video transitions I can come

over to the video transition presets find one that I'd like to use and simply

just drag and drop the transition onto my edit and now I have a fade instead of

a straight cut I can also adjust the length of this transition to make it

shorter or longer and that's how you create a seamless transition so now that

your cake is all done we now need to package and transport it to your

customer this process is what's called rendering

and exporting so firstly we need to tell the program what part of the video we

actually want to export so we do this in the same way that we selected our video

by creating an endpoint and creating a out point so it's just this part that's

highlighted on our timeline then we can come up to file down to export and then

media so here we can set how our final video is going to look I'll do a more

dedicated export video as this can be quite complicated but for the time being

you can just use the h.264 preset in the drop down menu then all you need to do

is come down to output name select a destination and give your video a title

and then just hit export so there you go guys I hope you've learned something in

this very short introduction to premier this will be the first of many tutorials

that we'll work through together to learning premier if you like this video

please don't forget to like and subscribe thanks very much for watching

guys and remember flat pack effects is the flat pack anyone can build

For more infomation >> Learn Adobe Premiere Pro 2017 - How to Bake a Cake! - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

¿UN gran EJÉRCITO para LATINOAMÉRICA? - VisualPolitik - Duration: 16:57.

For more infomation >> ¿UN gran EJÉRCITO para LATINOAMÉRICA? - VisualPolitik - Duration: 16:57.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 7 Bollywood Celebrities Who Are Look Alike | Watch This To Believe It! - Duration: 5:28.

TOP 7 Bollywood Celebrities Who Are Look Alike | Watch This To Believe It!

For more infomation >> TOP 7 Bollywood Celebrities Who Are Look Alike | Watch This To Believe It! - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

GETTING BABY TO BED! | Twin Hacks - Duration: 1:41.

-Hey guys and welcome back to Twin Hacks on BabyLeague. Bedtime! Some parents fear

this time of day, and getting your little ones to sleep easily can be tough.

So we came up with some hacks to help make bedtime a little more peaceful.

Hack number one: Create a routine. We start by getting everyone into cozy jammies.

-Hiiiii!

-Open big. Brush Lennon's teeth while heating up the baby's bottles,

read a story while feeding the babies. Sleep sacks, a little singing, and then everyone is off to bed.

Hack number two: Sleeping in. The Sun rises early, but your baby doesn't have to.

Blackout curtains or blinds help make the room dark and help

your baby sleep in a little longer. And they're great for a nap time too!

Hack number three: Make it soothing. Create a peaceful environment with white noise, music,

night lights, even essential oils can help soothe their baby to sleep and back to

sleep if they wake in the middle of the night. Share your bedtime hacks in the

comments below, be sure to give this video a thumbs up, subscribe to BabyLeague,

and I'll see you guys next week for some more Twin Hacks. Bye!

For more infomation >> GETTING BABY TO BED! | Twin Hacks - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

[FULL CAM] The Unit Girls: BLACK Team 'My Turn' Practice - Duration: 3:01.

Serri (CENTER), Nari, Woohee, Yujeong, Park Ji Won, Yang Ji Won, ZN, DanA, and Haena.

Serri: Too tight

Oh~ Nari has a butt

She's sexy

Oh yes~

Oh my-

For more infomation >> [FULL CAM] The Unit Girls: BLACK Team 'My Turn' Practice - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Screw Conveyor Shaft Mount Gearbox from IronHorse KickStart - Duration: 2:45.

AutomationDirect now carries a line of IronHorse Shaft Mount Gearboxes or "speed reducers"

featuring shafts and gears manufactured from the highest-grade steel, case hardened and

precision ground to AGMA standards for long lasting durability.

Optional accessories include tapered bushing kits, screw conveyor flanges, screw conveyor

drive shafts, belt guards, motor mounts, backstops and more.

Screw conveyors are used in a variety of applications where moving bulk material horizontally or

vertically is required.

Applications where screw conveyors are utilized are: aggregate and cement agriculture, grain,

mining, water, wastewater and more.

Screw conveyor accessories can be added to AutomationDirects IronHorse shaft mounted

gearboxes in order to be used in screw conveyor applications.

The screw conveyor gearbox mounts on the trough end of a screw conveyor.

AutomationDirect offers a variety of gear ratios and sizes of gear boxes as

well as screw conveyor flanges and drive shafts.

Simply add a screw conveyor flange and drive shaft to the properly sized gearbox to couple

up to CEMA style conveyor mounts.

The screw conveyor flange includes mounting hardware – in this case 4 bolts and washers.

For this example we are using a size 2 gearbox PN: SMR2-25 and corresponding screw conveyor

flange PN: SMR2-CF and screw conveyor drive shaft PN: SMR2-SDS-24.

A motor mount like part number SMR2-MM will be required as well as pulleys and belts in

order to drive the gearbox.

Don't forget, AutomationDirect does offer a belt guard to be used in this application

as well as electric motors to drive the gearbox.

Our Ironhorse Shaft mounted Gearboxes can be mounted horizontally or vertically as shown

making integration for screw conveyor applications simple.

If you have any questions about using AutomationDirect's IronHorse Gearboxes, please contact AutomationDirect's

free award winning support team during regular business hours.

They will be happy to help.

Click on this short video to learn more about AutomationDirect's support options and click

here to learn more or see more videos on the IronHorse products.

And be sure to click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified of new

Videos.

Don't forget to hit the like button below!

For more infomation >> Screw Conveyor Shaft Mount Gearbox from IronHorse KickStart - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

BIG POT SNIPE OMG!★ on CSGOTAB.COM - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> BIG POT SNIPE OMG!★ on CSGOTAB.COM - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Away with Murder 4x08 Sneak Peek "Live. Live. Live." (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> How to Get Away with Murder 4x08 Sneak Peek "Live. Live. Live." (SUB ITA) - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

The MIND Diet: Should You Try It? - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> The MIND Diet: Should You Try It? - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Dona - Dona (Official Video) prod. Lekter - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Dona - Dona (Official Video) prod. Lekter - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Maluma es el segundo más nominado este año al Latin GRAMMY - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Maluma es el segundo más nominado este año al Latin GRAMMY - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with NEW COLOR Tracks, Disney Cars Color Lightning McQueen Cars with Race Trucks + Mack - Duration: 10:05.

Learn Colors with NEW COLOR Tracks, Disney Cars Color Lightning McQueen Cars with Race Trucks + Mack

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with NEW COLOR Tracks, Disney Cars Color Lightning McQueen Cars with Race Trucks + Mack - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Kampf um Wohnraum - Gentrifizierung in Berlin I Y-Kollektiv Dokumentation - Duration: 13:53.

For more infomation >> Kampf um Wohnraum - Gentrifizierung in Berlin I Y-Kollektiv Dokumentation - Duration: 13:53.

-------------------------------------------

Annual Suneung exam postponed due to Pohang earthquake - Duration: 2:38.

High school seniors were supposed to be sitting for a nationwide college entrance exam this

day.

But the most nerve-wrecking event up to this point in their lives was postponed.

A decision made by the government over safety concerns due to the earthquake.

Kim Mok-yeon sat down with some of the people affected by the change to hear their responses.

[STAND UP] ed: steve "There were only about 12 hours to go.

Everything was prepared at the test-sites including seating arrangements and instruction

cards.

But today, the test-sites remain vacant and preparations here will have to begin all over

again."

On the eve of the Suneung exam,... Korea's Education Ministry announced it was postponing

the annual college entrance examination by one week... following the earthquakes in Pohang.

The announcement shocked many students and their families as it was the first time in

history for the huge national exam to be delayed at such short notice.

(KOREAN) "I don't know how I should spend the remaining

week because me and my friends threw away our books and study materials yesterday, thinking

that everything would be over after the exams.

Some of my friends even took birth control pills to delay their menstruation period for

the test."

(KOREAN) "Especially this week, I didn't have much

time to sleep because I really studied hard thinking it's my last chance.

I even got cold vaccines ahead of the test date.

But now I feel my energy drained."

While some say that the delay has inconvenienced them, others say that it could be a chance

for better results.

(KOREAN) "I think in a way, this could be an opportunity

because we will have more time to study and memorize.

But I'm still very worried as I heard that because of the earthquake, some buildings

collapsed in the university that I applied to."

But with tremors continuing today, many seem to accept the government's decision as safety

is the main priority.

(KOREAN) "When the announcement came, I was cooking

porridge to help my child's digestion for the test day.

Though we have to wait one more week, I think its a good decision considering the students

in Pohang.

I hope other students won't be disappointed and use the chance to better prepare for next

week."

The postponement has brought numerous changes not only for those taking the exam, but also

for the rest of society.

Traffic restrictions around test centers have been lifted,... and the clock-in time for

civil workers... that was pushed an hour later to reduce traffic congestion... has also reverted

back to its original schedule.

Extended subway and flight services have also been brought back to normal.

The Ministry of Education said it is making the utmost effort to reduce the impact on

test-takers caused by the new schedule.

Kim Mok-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Annual Suneung exam postponed due to Pohang earthquake - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

INsight with Connie Swee - Being Spiritual - Duration: 1:55.

hello insighters. Many of you are people of faith and hope and I'm so proud of you.

Many people will ask you if you are religious or spiritual. It is good to be

spiritual, and not religious. You see being religious puts you in a different

bus. You will Isolate yourself from reaching out. The Bible said that Jesus

has come to do away with our religious belief system, so that he can establish a

relationship with us. He will fellowship with us. You are a spiritual being, and

the Bible says that if you invite him into your hearts, he will be with you and

live in you. Instead of being religious be spiritual. To be spiritual is to allow

God in you to live through you. As God is is so should you be. God is love,

so you love. God is peace so you bring peace. God is alive in you, and he wants

to live through you. We must be a person of faith. We must stand by faith. You must

walk by faith and we must talk my faith. In fact, we must live by faith. Hoping

that we will wake up in the morning by faith. Faith is the substance of things

hoped for, proof of things not seen. So insighters learn to allow the Living

God to work through you. Know that he is the author and the finisher of our faith.

Remember Insighters, you are beautiful and greatly loved. Please subscribe to

www.insightscene.com and remember Insighters, life is for living. Enjoy the journey.

For more infomation >> INsight with Connie Swee - Being Spiritual - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

2017 AU Biennial Survey on Sexual Violence, Dating Violence, & Bystander Behavior - Duration: 8:59.

This video contains information about sexual assault and sexual violence which

may be upsetting and triggering to survivors.

If you feel triggered and would like support please

contact OASIS, or the Counseling Center.

The Biennial Survey on Sexual Violence, Dating Violence, and Bystander Behavior

has been conducted every other spring since 2011.

It was developed and conducted by an AU professor in the School of Public Affairs, Dr. Jane Palmer,

and has been affectionately called the "Palmer Survey."

The SAWG Assessment Subcommittee refines, administers, and assesses the survey.

SAWG, the Sexual Assault Working Group, is chaired by Assistant VP of Campus Life and Dean of Students

Rob Hradsky, and has been shaping the AU sexual violence, intervention,

and prevention strategies since 2009.

SAWG has five subcommittees: Advocacy & Support, Assessment, Campus Awareness & Education,

Communications, and Policies & Procedures.

In 2017, the Palmer Survey was sent out to 3,000 undergraduates and the response rate was 55%.

Questions on the survey ask about experiences with sexual assault, harassment,

intimate partner violence, and bystander intervention.

Included in the random sample are the perspectives of AU students reflective

of different student voices, communities, and experiences.

While broadly representative of the population, the sample doesn't necessarily reflect the AU community.

Of the 796 undergraduates that participated in the survey,

25% were freshmen; 23% were sophomores; 23% were juniors, and 29% were seniors.

67% of the respondents identified as women; 31% identified as men;

and 1.4% identified as non-binary/gender non-conforming/or gender-queer.

With regard to race and ethnicity, respondents were able to check all that apply;

therefore, responses combined to be larger than 100%

as some people selected more than one racial/ethnic identity.

72% identified as White;

13% identified as Hispanic/Latino/Spanish origin;

9% black/African-American/African/Afro-Caribbean;

7% East Asian;

6% South Asian;

3% Middle Eastern;

2% American Indian/Alaska Native.

About half of the respondents said they lived "on-campus"

and the other half said they lived "off-campus."

73% of the respondents considered themselves straight,

18% identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or queer,

and 2% identified as asexual.

Now that we have told you about who took the survey,

here are the numbers about respondents' experiences with sexual violence.

33% of the survey respondents experienced unwanted sexual activity in their lifetime.

18% of the respondents experienced unwanted sexual activity since enrolling at AU.

The numbers show that some students come to AU as survivors;

and some students experience unwanted sexual activity since they are enrolled at AU.

Nationally, trans and gender non-conforming students experience higher rates

of sexual violence compared to their cisgender female or male peers.

While the numbers are small, AU respondents who identify as non-binary/

gender non-conforming/transgender/or gender-queer reported higher rates of

unwanted sexual activity, which aligns with national trends.

The Palmer Survey asks specifically about three types of unwanted sexual activities

Pressure: which is unwanted sexual activity with someone because the person threatened

to end the relationship if they didn't, or felt pressured by the person's arguments or begging.

Incapacitation: which is unwanted sexual activity with someone while unable to provide consent

or stop what was happening because of being passed out, drugged, drunk, incapacitated, or asleep.

Force: which is unwanted sexual activity because the other person threatened to use or used physical force

(ie: twisting an arm, or holding the person down).

Of the three types of unwanted sexual activity, pressure was selected by the most respondents,

followed by incapacitation, and force was selected by the least respondents.

Of those respondents who reported unwanted sexual activity since the beginning of the fall semester,

the majority of each type - pressure, incapacitation, and force - occurred off-campus.

Of the respondents who reported unwanted sexual activity since the beginning of the fall semester,

about half of the reported perpetrators were affiliated with AU

and about half were not affiliated with AU.

In addition to unwanted sexual activity, the Palmer Survey also asks respondents

about their experiences with sexual harassment and dating violence.

Since the beginning of fall semester,

22% of the respondents indicated that someone had

or asked them to hook up, even after the respondent said no.

Questions about dating violence were asked only if respondents reported having

or previously having a romantic or sexual partner.

81% of the respondents said yes.

Of these respondents, 56% reported being emotionally or physically hurt by a current or former partner.

Of these respondents who have had a romantic or sexual partner, 59% of the respondents

who identified as non-heterosexual have experienced at least one form of intimate partner violence,

and 55% of the respondents who identified as heterosexual

have experienced at least one form of intimate partner violence.

OASIS, the Office of Advocacy Services for Interpersonal and Sexual Violence, is housed in the Wellness Center

- located in Hughes Hall, suite 105 - and has two victim advocates.

The advocates provides free and confidential support for survivors, and friends of survivors,

of sexual violence, dating violence, stalking, harassment, and sexual exploitation.

OASIS is open Monday to Friday, from 9am - 5pm and is appointment-based.

Email oasis@american.edu or call 202-885-7070 to set up your appointment.

Title IX protects university members against sex-and gender-based discrimination,

including sexual misconduct (commonly referred to as sexual assault or rape),

dating or intimate partner violence, stalking, and sexual exploitation.

The Title IX Office, located in Butler Pavilion suite 400, is available to answer any questions,

including those related to the policy, complainant process, available resources,

reporting options, and safety measures.

Additionally, if you experience any form of sex-and gender-based discrimination,

you can make a report to the Title IX Office.

We will contact you, discuss your options and rights,

and can investigate whether university policies were violated.

The Title IX Office is open Monday to Friday, from 9am – 5pm and is appointment based.

Title IX's email is TitleIX@american.edu, or

you can call 202-885-3439 to set up your appointment.

For more infomation >> 2017 AU Biennial Survey on Sexual Violence, Dating Violence, & Bystander Behavior - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Power of Common Words - Duration: 1:47.

One of the things that good to do when you're looking at the Psalms is to look at words

that are repeated.

Sometimes it's very common words.

Verse 2: "In the day of my trouble, I seek the Lord; in the night my hand is stretched

out without wearying."

You can see him raising him his hand, asking the Lord to take his hand.

And then in verse 10, we read, "Then I will appeal to this, to the years of the right

hand of the most high.

So he's raising his hand, reaching out to the hand of God remembering that the hand

of God reached him and blessed him in times past.

And we close with verse 20, "You led Your people like a flock by the hand of Moses and

Aaron."

So the hand of God may not have been right there.

He may not have seen the hand of God, felt the hand of God, but God holds his hand through

the hand of Moses and Aaron.

And it's a picture of God being with His people—but not always visibly, not always

with a clear answer to every question.

But with a presence by the hand of those appointed to lead His people.

And so this is really a marvelous Psalm in terms of expressing the depth of pain but

also showing a way forward.

It doesn't close by saying, 'And then I felt perfect again.'

No, 'but I had a hand to hold onto that reminded me that God was holding onto my hand

as well.

For more infomation >> The Power of Common Words - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Chocolate Pudding Recipe - Duration: 2:36.

1 litre milk

5 table spoon sugar

1 table spoon starch

2 table spoon flour

3 table spoon cacao

Add 2 eggs yellow before it boils

After boiling add dessert spoon butter and 80 gram chocolate

A little mix than turn down the heat

Add 1 glass of ice and mix until it melts

SHARE-LIKE-SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Chocolate Pudding Recipe - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Know Why has RT registered as a foreign agent with the US ? - Duration: 3:21.

News outlet RT has registered as an agent of a foreign government in America

After years of accusations that it was a propaganda arm of the Russian government

So what is RT? And why has it become the subject of fierce debate in the US?

It was a late february afternoon

When millions of americans phones and laptops started buzzing with breaking news from the White House?

Jen Flynn was fired amid the scrutiny the White House national security adviser fired

President Trump had asked National Security Advisor Michael Flynn to leave the White House said the reports

Flynn had misled vice president pence about his contacts within Russian ambassador Sergey kis lyac

It was the first resignation in the new presidential

administration, but one media outlet

RT reported it differently general Flynn retires as national security adviser

Misleading headlines are only one part of our T's approach to news which makes the American

Government, and analysts believe it is just an arm of the Kremlin

RT originally Rossia

sagina

Russia today began broadcasting internationally in 2005 in English

Arabic and Spanish as a subsidiary of RIA Novosti

one of three Russian state-owned news broadcasters

The broadcaster focused on Russia related news reports and said its goal was to improve the image of the country in the u.s.

At its launch it promised a more balanced picture of what Russia is

The edge between journalism and propaganda is very thin especially

If we are talking about the media

Which is founded by the government says Lada not the Newseum Institute's executive director

Not all materials of RT are propaganda, but it is very clear that they have only one angle

And they have never criticized their own government

Arty's major problem not says is lack of transparency regarding sources of their budgeting

It is all very unclear

arty uses production companies to produce content for an American audience

the company operates the same way in the UK

Twitter recently banned RT from advertising on the platform citing the CIA report said they will invest

1.9. Million dollars they received from the outlet from advertising to support research into limiting misinformation on the platform

however RT Twitter accounts are not banned from Twitter

the US government requires all agencies individuals and organizations controlled, or funded by international

Governments, and undertake political activity to be registered with the Justice Department under the foreign agents Registration Act

fara

fara began as a reaction to attempts by Nazi Germany to spread propaganda inside the u.s. In the

1940s the Soviet news agency Tass and later newspapers as vestroia and Pravda were registered as agents of the Soviet government

That is all from the News Center. Thanks for watching top daily breaking news

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét