Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 18 2017

The tether you, take

take away wealth

you suffer agony

until the stars go out

The face is smooth and flowery speech

This devil's spawn with nature unclean

Wishes meet thy always willingly

give you diamonds, and silver and gold

But when he comes to pick up his long

run out laughter, warmth favors

The tether you, take, take away wealth

you suffer agony until the stars

go out

For more infomation >> Piosenka o Panu Lusterko - Natalia Jasińska, Magda Przychodzka, Dyian - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

집을 위한 방탄 드라이월! 파괴농장 한글자막 (korean sub) - Duration: 11:38.

For more infomation >> 집을 위한 방탄 드라이월! 파괴농장 한글자막 (korean sub) - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

వ్యాపార సంస్థలకు నరదిష్టి పోవాలంటే | How To Remove Nara Drishti Problems | Nara Drishti Nivarana - Duration: 1:52.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> వ్యాపార సంస్థలకు నరదిష్టి పోవాలంటే | How To Remove Nara Drishti Problems | Nara Drishti Nivarana - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Diddle Diddle | Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers | Cartoon Videos For Babies by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:01:32.

Hey diddle diddle, The cat and the fiddle,

The cow jumped over the moon.

The little dog laughed, To see such a sight,

And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Hey diddle diddle, The cat and the fiddle,

The cow jumped over the moon.

The little boy laughed, To see such a sight,

And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Hey diddle diddle, The cat and the fiddle,

The cow jumped over the moon.

The little girl laughed, To see such a sight,

And the dish ran away with the spoon.

For more infomation >> Hey Diddle Diddle | Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers | Cartoon Videos For Babies by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:01:32.

-------------------------------------------

Phonics Letter X | Learning Street With Bob | Alphabets Videos For Babies | ABC Songs by Kids Tv - Duration: 4:33.

Hi kids!

Guess who's here

Yes its me "Bob"

Join me for learning street with bob

For more infomation >> Phonics Letter X | Learning Street With Bob | Alphabets Videos For Babies | ABC Songs by Kids Tv - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

basic embroidery stitches | simple maggam work blouse designs | hand embroidery designs - Duration: 2:35.

embroidery stitches

For more infomation >> basic embroidery stitches | simple maggam work blouse designs | hand embroidery designs - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

DYRUD episode 47 - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> DYRUD episode 47 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

When you miss your flight coming back from holiday... - Italy (9/9) | Travels (#16) - Duration: 6:58.

People usually think while watching Travel videos, maybe our videos

that everything is so great and beautiful and amazing...

Very often you cannot see what is going on behind the scenes

You can't often see many details, situation which are basically unpleasant

Which also on the other hand make the holiday/journey memorable

Our trip to Italy will be definitely remembered

because it wasn't too colorfull. Basically many unpleasant things happened to us during our stay there...

It wasn't exactly what we expected it to be

Kasia: I'm sad...

Sad? Why?

Because it wasn't as I expected...

The only beautiful thing which happened to me during our time here was this!

I thought I will trying many dishes...

That we will wander around and its gonna be amazing

But we wandered every day. We were in the restaurants every day...

The problem is that you're just tired and didn't sleep well

"And if we speak about sleeping..."

The time is:

1:30 in the morning

3rd night in a raw when we do not sleep properly...

... because of the fucking temperature

Kasia just said she wants to go back to Scotland, to her beloved 15 degrees

A small advise for you:

Get at least 4-star hotel when you go on holiday to Italy

... with breakfast... with fuckin' air condition... with everything

3rd night in a row I can't fucking sleep! Im sorry for my language - Piotr will beep it out...

I decided to sort it out once for all

What a man won't do for his fiancee...

This hot air needs to be pumped out from here

My hero

We had a situation where it took us 1 hour to buy a bus ticket

Taking a bus in a place which you're not familiar with...

For example we just found out that tickets can be only bought in one of those machines...

We didn't have money to get a taxi...

Its funny that even if you have money and can get a ticket you still need to know where to go...

when you get some change of course :)

Traveling... situations like this happen quite often... Do I like it? Not really...

Coming back home also wasn't as simple as we thought it will be....

Kasia wanted to take the final video of me eating an Italian ice creme...

I decided to wait and rightly so...

Our flight home has been delayed 5 hours which causes another problem - we will miss our transfer flight from London to Edinburgh

I am in such situation for the first time in my life, I think Kasia is too

we're not sure what to do but I guess we will find out :)

Im asking the staff what's gonna happen now with us...

WTF?:D

I don't know. This is some kind of joke...

Well... our flight was delayed 5 hours... now is 6.5

"We've finally got to London but..."

After 8h of waiting in Milan

We've finally got to London

we have now midnight here in London and we're not completely sure what next

The company which organized our flight offered a flight to Edinburgh at 17:50 tomorrow

but the question now is what now...

eh... and we could be already in our beds in Edinburgh but no... it would be to easy

ok, the company contacted us and promised they'll try to sort out some hotel for us

We is good as we want to sleep :D

Kasia like hotels so... Kasia: Are we gonna get breakfast?

Most probably - yes :)

"But is it really the end of our adventures?"

The company book a hotel for us on a wrong date...

I can't believe we made it!

Im curious what else will happen :)

Nothing happened! The room was for disabled people but thats nothing of course!! We even got amazing breakfast in the morning :D

But is this the end?

The flight to Edinburgh was delayed a few hours

and we got some kind of indigestion after eating at the airport

Im curious what else will happen!

Maybe the bus from the airport to our flat will break?

I wouldn't be surprised :)

"Actually... it DID broke"

The bus is not coming!

Its very late now

OK, that's the end :)

Kasia, wave like Italians do :)

For more infomation >> When you miss your flight coming back from holiday... - Italy (9/9) | Travels (#16) - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Lions VS buffles - ZAPPING SAUVAGE - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> Lions VS buffles - ZAPPING SAUVAGE - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Treinen & Metro's (na)bij Schiedam Centrum! (24 april 2017) - Duration: 21:40.

For more infomation >> Treinen & Metro's (na)bij Schiedam Centrum! (24 april 2017) - Duration: 21:40.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Color Kinetic Sand Song School for Kids Children Куклы Пупсики Зырики ТВ Игрушки - Duration: 5:38.

Learn Colors with Color Kinetic Sand Song School for Kids Children Куклы Пупсики Зырики ТВ Игрушки

Here I am Here I am how do you do you know jumping Jobi thop let's say

yeah let's say ya cocky

how do you do boom Seany Seany Seany snake feels happy let's see yeah yeah

don't tell me - what's a yah yah yah yah

trust me Rosalie Wow

we got pinkeye lovely how you here I am Here I am how do you do

green tea leaf wrap it all for you I used to be that way what does he

normally bless your noise and your logic is it a linear Ishika mmm

yes you can

okay Portman or three that's Italy

hey about the our you did you get to do appreciate opinion baguette

that's right easy tiny in size is yeah you can I hear you get it I'd me Martha

you for not doors are like no yeah

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Color Kinetic Sand Song School for Kids Children Куклы Пупсики Зырики ТВ Игрушки - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Лучшие сказки компании Дисней. СУПЕРСЕМЕКА. Слушать аудиосказку с картинками для детей онлайн 1080 - Duration: 15:55.

For more infomation >> Лучшие сказки компании Дисней. СУПЕРСЕМЕКА. Слушать аудиосказку с картинками для детей онлайн 1080 - Duration: 15:55.

-------------------------------------------

Comment retrouver et calculer la dérivée de tangente ou tan(x) ? - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Comment retrouver et calculer la dérivée de tangente ou tan(x) ? - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

【PeerCastで配信中】Transport Fever シナリオ埋め - Duration: 2:18:37.

For more infomation >> 【PeerCastで配信中】Transport Fever シナリオ埋め - Duration: 2:18:37.

-------------------------------------------

【Monst 10 Gacha +】 Temptation of Hunter × Hunter Collaboration! - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> 【Monst 10 Gacha +】 Temptation of Hunter × Hunter Collaboration! - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Nigerian current banknotes in 2017 - Duration: 6:59.

so hello people are you going today I'm just curious have any obvious

actually been to Nigeria I know it's not actually a touristy place it is the

largest economic power in Africa not the largest military power that would have

to be self Africa anyway today I'll show you the currency that is

used in Nigeria I will not actually explain much about

each of the banknotes because that will take up too much time I do a separate

video on each banknote but in general we have the lowest denomination which is

the 5 Nieto and distinct note was issued in 2009 in polymer but 2006

I know they'll issued in 2007 in a paper and your 2009 now changed polymer ok so

this is the lowest denomination you can exchange rate he's a bit bent 350 to 316

era to 1 US dollar so this is worth about one half you were since they

currently circulate in Nigeria ok so we had fun of it Oh first of all these are

a spiked consecutive banknotes he's shooting 2013 and as you can see has air

haha GC a buck our daily wah yeah I butchered that name but anyway he is the

first Prime Minister of Nigeria and as you can see there is a mistake which has

happens in all of these banknotes and the 8th he's not even properly printed

on it yeah that seems to be a pretty common feature at ease and banknotes

because they flee

there's a lot of imprinted and I don't really care about quality control so

here we have the denomination in three languages that's who are su casa

that's EBU mrs. Europa so I did a free largest languages in Nigeria it also has

English as well okay then we have the tiara same same go over that 2013 as you

can see in 2013 being offset in all these have a error at the top where they

click cutting on this banknote is being a yeah poorly handled and same down

below and here's the back of the note okay then we have 20 nearer okay each of

these individuals has their name on it in quality control this banknote seems

to be a lot higher nowadays are quite there's a printed quite well I'm not too

sure if they're actually printed in Nigeria because Nigeria does actually

have its own mint which produces our security documents and all that okay

it's a 15 era actually the 550 should actually be changed to coins mmm yeah

this is a stake in yet day mmm seems to be all these banknotes

so these consecutive odd this one's pretty better - yeah his um ethnic

groups Nigeria he's the reverse I like the way they put

a Nigeria an initial flag together got a good concept okay here's the

commemorative 100 year issued in 2014 as the person there

Oh bah Femi Oh a war a war butchered that name - sorry - any Nigerians

watching and beautiful has a current seed down yeah I can't remember what he

said cool Manila they called me now they bronze pieces

that you usually use as currency missus am carry shells I'll do another video

breaking the any spank now so you'll find a 100 the 200 and this with roughly

a bit 60 secure sense okay the 500-meter you from itself better dollar 50 us and

then here it has who bossa in Arabic script which these high bank notes done

actually have it boo or your Oba on them Oh Derek Nigeria is a large producer of

oil in the highest denomination is you in 2005 is this unfair Sunita and this

is where fat-free $3 something now pay $3 so 1050 is for adults exactly so a

bit to to to I do something as I'm oil Dan here in the square another security

feature is here this would have UV as well yes your wasa as a denomination

yeah it's a segmented security Fred the central bank so here's the old central

bank building mmm this is the new one lot larger mmm more modern architecture

so these are the pink notes of Nigeria that we you would use if you visited the

country so thank you very much for watching and I hope you have an awesome

day

then visit Nigeria what could go wrong

For more infomation >> Nigerian current banknotes in 2017 - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Apple Sharlotka Recipe - Easy Russian Apple Cake | Шарлотка с Яблоками | Elmalı Kek Tarifi Şarlotka - Duration: 4:55.

Hi guys. Welcome to AZCookbook. I'm Feride. Today we are making a very

simple apple cake called Sharlotka. It is a popular Russian cake that I grew up

with and I loved it and I still do and I'm going to show you how to make it.

Let's get started. These are the ingredients we'll use. I have 4 large

eggs, at room temperature, 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 cup of granulated

sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 5

tart Granny Smith apples. I'm starting with the apples. I'm going to peel the

apples, core them, and then chop them. I have peeled the apples and cored them and I'm going

to cut them crosswise like this into slices that are not very thick and not

very thin. They have medium thickness like this.

I will continue doing the same thing with all my apples. I have four

remaining that I'm going to put all the slices into my baking pan, which is a

springform pan that I have buttered and I put a circle of

parchment paper on the bottom. I'm going to put all the apples in the baking pan.

All the apples are in my springform pan, nicely sliced crosswise and you don't

have to arrange them neatly, just toss them in there and this is how they're

supposed to look. Now I'm going to prepare the batter that will go on top

of the apples. I'm starting with the eggs. I will break the eggs into my

mixing bowl.

To these, I'm adding one cup of sugar and I'm going to beat these together for

about five to seven minutes until the mixture is white. I think it's ready. Take

a look. It's nice and creamy and light in color. This is the texture you're looking

for. And to this I am going to add about a half a teaspoon of vanilla extract.

You can also use vanilla powder if you have some in your pantry, otherwise

vanilla extract is perfect. And I'm going to add 1 cup of flour to this. After I've

added the flour I'm going to beat this mixture briefly until the flour is

incorporated, a few seconds. I'll put this aside. My apples are in the pan. I'm going

to sprinkle them with cinnamon powder. This is optional but I really like the

combination of the two - the cinnamon adds a nice flavor to the

cake. Another thing you can add to the apples is walnuts, just coarsely chop

about an handful of raw walnuts. Add them to the apples.

You can also add raisins as well. Those are variations. It's up to you if you

want to use them or not. Now, you can toss them or you can just leave them

like that. I'll give it a very slight toss with my

hands so that all the apple slices are covered with cinnamon and I'm just going

to pour this batter on top of the apples.

Put it aside for a minute or so to make sure that the batter goes in and after

that I'm going to bake this cake in the oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit

for about 45 to 50 minutes until it's nice and golden and when I insert a

toothpick inside it comes out clean. I'll show you how it looks. My Sharlotka

cake is ready. I baked it for exactly 50 minutes. I inverted it upside down but

you can keep it the way it was. The reason I did it because the apples sank

to the bottom of the can slightly so I thought that they would look prettier

when they're on top of the cake, but it's up to you. And I'm going to sprinkle some

powdered sugar on top. It's optional but I like it that way. We are done taking

features of this beautiful cake Sharlotka. And I'm ready to try it. Let's see how it

is. Here, the apples are nicely baked they're tender.

It's very light and fluffy. I love it. I'm glad that we used cinnamon in the

cake because cinnamon and apple pair so well together. I hope you guys

try to make this cake for yourself and your loved ones. Get the detailed recipe

on my blog AZCookbook.com. If you try this recipe let me know in the

comments down below and use hashtag #azcookbook to share pictures on your

social media. I would be so happy to see them. Thank you so much for watching me.

I'll see you soon. Bye bye. And don't forget to subscribe to my channel. See

you soon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét