Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 18 2017

Nakhon karte waqt yeh wazifa karen | wazifa for health by kamran sultan

For more infomation >> Nakhon karte waqt yeh wazifa karen | wazifa for health by kamran sultan - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

[ESO] Weekly: HRC with Order of the Bear - Duration: 2:29:27.

For more infomation >> [ESO] Weekly: HRC with Order of the Bear - Duration: 2:29:27.

-------------------------------------------

दालीतॉय | Dalitoy - Konkani Style Basic Lentils | Daali Thoy | Dal Tove Recipe | Ep - 270 - Duration: 5:38.

For more infomation >> दालीतॉय | Dalitoy - Konkani Style Basic Lentils | Daali Thoy | Dal Tove Recipe | Ep - 270 - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

DANLA BİLİC BEYAZ SHOW'A KATILDI! - BEYAZ SHOW'A KATILAN İLK YOUTUBE'R 18/11/2017 - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> DANLA BİLİC BEYAZ SHOW'A KATILDI! - BEYAZ SHOW'A KATILAN İLK YOUTUBE'R 18/11/2017 - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

НОВЫЙ БОТ ДЛЯ СБОРА С КРАНОВ / ОКУПАЕТСЯ ЗА ПЕРВЫЙ ДЕНЬ / РАБОТАЕМ НАД БОТОМ ДЛЯ FREEBITCOIN - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> НОВЫЙ БОТ ДЛЯ СБОРА С КРАНОВ / ОКУПАЕТСЯ ЗА ПЕРВЫЙ ДЕНЬ / РАБОТАЕМ НАД БОТОМ ДЛЯ FREEBITCOIN - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

MY THOUGHTS ON LIL PEEPS DEATH - Duration: 4:01.

hey what's up guys how you doing it's your boy Burning Pinetree back at it

again it's a Friday uploaded to light late

night upload but that's okay because the grind don't stop

so today I'm going to be talking about the deck of the rapper lil pee, as

you can see by the title okay honestly I don't listen to his music so I don't

really know what he rapped about and all that but the way he died was bad like I

think he deserved it honestly because if you're gonna take so many drugs I mean

this is all like um suspected that he took a bunch of drugs and then he had an

overdose but either way he was known to take drugs like um I saw in a news

article that he um in his lyrics he would put a bunch of stuff about drugs I

mean a lot of rappers do that but they're taking drugs that's why they're

putting lyrics about drugs in their song if that makes sense

but anyway if he was taking so many drugs then you should know you're gonna

die sooner or later the family says that he died from an accident and he thought

that he could take the amount that he was taking which doesn't really count

for me at least as an accident because he would taken drugs um or that there

was another substance that he didn't know about in the mix but I think that

if there were any substances then he would have known about it because he's

like a rapper and so like he already knows the game he knows what's going on

and all that right okay anyway

he knew what what he was gonna do he knew that he was going to like get

fucked up for me sorry for my profanity I mean like if you are gonna do drugs be

smart about it like I'm not saying that don't do drugs

and all that I mean I am saying that don't do drugs but like

if you're gonna do drugs be smart about it

like you shouldn't do drugs I'm saying but be smart about it

don't get yourself killed anyway that's my opinion on it I mean those are my

thoughts on lil pump's overdose or suppose it overdose and also this is all

just suspected so we don't actually know what ended up killing him but we'll see

as the news comes out I'll be making videos on it probably as the news comes

out I think it was drugs though I mean I heard someone say that it was seven

Dan's I don't know if I believe that or not but if it was seven xan's is a lot

you know like if you're gonna take seven Dan's you're going to die like you're

going to get an overdose at least if you're not going to die you're gonna

overdose you're gonna have a hell of a time but you're gonna overdose

well thanks for watching guys that was my opinion on it okay don't leave any

hate comments or anything but that was my opinion on it so okay

peace

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét