Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 20 2017

Chop 4 egplants and fry

4 peeled off tomatoes

2 pepper

1 glove of garlic

Blend it

Put the fried eggplants and mix it

SHARE-LIKE-SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> Fried Eggplant with Tomato Sauce Recipe - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) - Türkçe Altyazılı 1. Fragman / Benedict Cumberbatch, J.J Abrams - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) - Türkçe Altyazılı 1. Fragman / Benedict Cumberbatch, J.J Abrams - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Ты Ушла - Песни о Любви в Мужском Исполнении | Сергей Дядюн - Duration: 3:25.

You've Gone, Beautiful Songs of Love, Sergei Dyadyun

For more infomation >> Ты Ушла - Песни о Любви в Мужском Исполнении | Сергей Дядюн - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 - SuperJunior, Cha Taehyun, Kim Jongkook [ENG/中文字幕/2017.11.20] - Duration: 40:34.

Hi, I'm Shin Hyunjun.

This is Entertainment Weekly.

First, we want to offer our support.

To those affected by the earthquake in Pohang.

We hope they recover without any more casualties.

We have lots of news this week as well.

First is by Yoon Jiyeon and Kim Seunghye.

I met 5 people known in the celebrity world.

They are known for being best friends.

Their affection befits their 20-year friendship.

It was fun until they started spilling secrets.

Coming up soon.

This Week's Hot Clicks.

Police released a final investigation report.

Regarding the death of Kim Kwangseok's daughter.

Kim Juhyeok's autopsy report was also revealed.

We'll cover it soon.

First, news of a sad celebrity couple break up.

Here it is.

(Official celebrity couples) (Source: SBS)

Two celebrity couples broke up in just one week.

It saddened many.

On November 13th,

Juwon and BoA revealed they had broken up.

(They met in January and began dating)

They met through mutual acquaintances.

Bonding over hobbies like music, acting, and golf.

They announced their relationship in January.

Known for their age difference, they've broken up.

They dated for 10 months.

They will maintain a professional relationship.

Both their agencies confirmed the break up.

They didn't give details of the time or reason.

Juwon began his military service in June.

Many fans were rooting for him.

They were saddened by the break up.

Another celebrity couple broke up.

It was Suzy and Lee Minho.

(Another celebrity couple, Lee Minho and Suzy)

They confirmed they were dating in March 2015.

They were photographed on a date in London.

(Lee Minho and Suzy confirm they're dating)

The two are top stars. (Source: SBS)

Their relationship wasn't all smooth sailing.

They confirmed their break up after 3 years.

They started dating while they were at the top.

We hope they'll stay active on their own paths.

(Source: SBS)

Suspicions about Kim Juhyeok's death

and car accident are still unsolved.

(Kim Juhyeok died in car accident on October 30)

Kim Juhyeok died in car accident on October 30.

The final autopsy report states that

he died from a head injury.

The NISI did not uncover any drugs

other than common antihistamine pills.

No heart or cardiac problems were discovered.

Despite the autopsy results,

many questions surround the incident.

The car was moved to NISI.

The dashcam was found under the passenger seat.

This is the dashcam footage from his car.

There is no sound. The footage is being rechecked.

He hit the driver's side of the car in front.

He then stops for a moment.

His car speeds up for some reason.

He veers onto the sidewalk.

To find out the reason,

investigators went to the scene to reinvestigate.

Now they have to check if the car had an issue.

The NISI is inspecting the car.

Results will be released in over a month.

His sudden death leaves many unanswered questions.

We hope the cause of death is revealed soon.

(Source: SBS)

(Movie "Kim Kwangseok")

The case of Kim Kwangseok's daughter's death

gathered much attention and suspicion.

(Why did Seo lie when Kwangseok's child died?)

The movie painted me in a bad light.

I want to know why.

The results of the investigation of his wife,

Seo Haesun, have been released.

News of Kim Kwangseok's daughter's death revealed

belatedly, a reinvestigation began in September.

The results were released on November 10th.

(Park Changhwan)

There is no supporting evidence for the crime.

We seek no indictment and clear her of suspicion.

Police checked hospital records and texts.

They decided she was not negligent.

She wasn't a suspect of negligent homicide.

Seo Haesun then sued reporter, Lee Sangho.

Lee Sangho stated his disappointment in police.

Many are monitoring the situation with interest.

I've been on trial for two and a half years

regarding the molestation accusation.

Ms. A, who accused actor Jo Deokjae of

sexually assaulting her while on set,

is faced with a defamation trial.

The trial was held on Wednesday, November 15th.

Last year, Ms. A sued a journalist for libel.

Last year, the journalist reported the following:

In 2014, after Ms. A had a meal at a celebrity's

restaurant, she complained of stomach problems.

She demanded $6,000 but actually got $20,000.

In 2015, after getting a shot at a hospital,

she started bleeding and called the police.

She was paid compensation by the hospital.

Ms. A, sued the reporter for defamation.

She says the claims were outright lies.

Another media outlet asserted that

Jo Deokjae was behind the reports.

She said that Jo Deokjae submitted the complaint

regarding her insurance fraud.

The reporter, arrested, said his story

was based on testimony by the restaurant owner

and the insurance company employee.

However, the witness did not show up to the trial.

People from all walks of life are wondering

how the case will end.

5 celebrity friends are here!

The cast of "Dragon Club: Childish Bromance"!

Hello.

A new project by 5 friends of 20 years!

5 friends the same age go on their dream vacation

through the program.

Let's see their amazing chemistry right now.

Their friendship is admirable.

These are my friends who I went on a trip with.

It was the first time in 20 years.

He's starting again.

You like to be the MC, right?

Yes, but I can't fix that. It's untreatable.

He's improved.

Since you like to MC, please explain the show.

I'm not doing it to make people laugh.

I thought of my friends.

I wanted to go on a vacation with them.

A variety show with a simple warmth of friendship.

Please speak up.

If I start... I'll keep going.

I won't stop.

I asked if the others had agreed.

(If my friends do it, I will)

I was asked if I had time. I said I'd do it.

Then that's what happened.

In my neighborhood, they said, "Let's hang out."

So I was like, "Okay."

I heard it's a long vacation.

Yes, it was 5 nights.

It was around the 3rd night...

I wanted to go home and escape.

I missed my kids.

I didn't have anything else to say.

It was a 6-day talk show.

Only the location changed.

Should we go for a drive around the block? Choose.

What was second?

We just kept talking.

Not about the same things either.

We had that much to talk about.

You took this photo in front of a food stall.

Hong Cha's Jangkook.

Yes, our food stall has our last names in it.

These two are the main chefs.

I became the main chef after I came here.

I felt bad, so I did the dishes.

Kim Jongkook did all the dishes.

I'm in charge of washing dishes.

Jongkook only didn't talk...

When he was doing dishes.

(Embarrassed)

Because of the water sound.

Time for a unanimous quiz with the members!

Do you know the unanimous quiz?

Who's the best-looking of you?

1, 2, 3!

- Jang Hyuk! / - Me.

You said yourself too loud.

He's got a nice face and body.

I just have a good upper body.

I think he's incredible when he exercises.

Because it's a promise to himself.

He's great at keeping promises to himself.

Watch the show later.

I've never seen someone so good at promises.

He's a cool guy.

He's handsome and Hyuk is a pretty boy.

Hyuk is here, so we chose him as #1.

If he left...

- He's handsome. / - He is.

Taehyun is too, but so is Hyuk.

Second question.

Who's the master at dating? 1, 2, 3!

- Me. / - Hong Kyeongmin.

Ever since I was young...

I'd reveal everything to my girlfriends.

They don't do that though.

I said it was Kim Jongkook.

I'm sure Kim Jongkook has a girlfriend in America.

Don't do that. I can't believe you.

He goes to America so often with his mom.

I think he has a girlfriend there.

That's a misunderstanding.

Somewhere in America. Jongkook's girlfriend.

Hey, hey.

Who has improved the most from 20 years ago?

Looking at the screen...

That time was great. Especially the fashion.

That's why we prepared this.

The hairstyle and fashion.

This was when he was in Turbo back then.

How is it? Has he gotten cooler?

Don't you wash your hair at a public bath usually?

Jongkook has gotten more handsome.

He's getting more handsome.

Who's the least mature?

1, 2, 3!

- Cha Taehyun. / - Me.

Cha Taehyun?

- I chose myself. / - I chose Jang Hyuk.

- Hyuk is right too. / - Why?

I think Hyuk would be mature.

He left first. He said he was tired.

He fell asleep in front of an arcade game...

It was obvious he fell asleep while playing.

He just slept like there on the spot.

That's tough unless you're exhausted.

We didn't fake it.

We showed you what we're really like.

We hope you enjoy that as you watch.

Let's go, "Dragon Club: Childish Bromance"!

The magnificent friendship of 5 friends!

Here's to "Dragon Club: Childish Bromance"!

The star of School Attack!

We haven't had them in a while.

(School Attack / SUPER JUNIOR)

It's been a long time!

We're SUPER JUNIOR!

Sometimes soft and sometimes witty...

SUPER JUNIOR have grabbed students' hearts.

Starting now!

Who felt the greatest when you heard

you were coming to a women's school?

This is the gig that made our hearts race.

We've never been this excited.

Look at our clothes.

You really got dressed up.

(Not a team player)

Everyone else is dressed casually.

He went to the army.

I got dressed up since we're at a women's school.

I see.

Let's go to SUPER JUNIOR's School Attack!

You can look forward to today.

This is the classroom.

Students are deep in their study.

They'll soon have the surprise of a lifetime.

I'll go in first, then you go in.

Would they know who we are?

SUPER JUNIOR is a bit worried.

If they don't know us...

We'll say we're there for class.

They can't hide their excitement.

- Let's go. / - You can do it.

How shocked will they be?

I enter amid silence.

Entertainment Weekly School Attack!

An idol group is outside.

Ask them to come in. 1, 2, 3!

Please come in!

(Is this really happening?)

We are SUPER JUNIOR!

It's great to be here.

To get closer...

Ask questions with 5 syllables.

The girl in the white shirt.

What were you doing?

Shindong.

We were sound asleep.

Your face looks puffy.

I'm just fat.

Are you hungry now?

I'm always hungry.

I see.

Hug me one time, please.

Come up here first.

Choose one of the five.

Please look and choose one.

Time to show their charms!

I'll feel like a pillow.

Donghae.

I...

I'll pass.

He's shy.

Yesung.

♪ You're the only one for me ♪

His voice is a work of art.

♪ I need you ♪

Great.

Next, Eunhyuk.

You sing too.

Dance.

Dance?

Yes.

Give them a hand!

SUPER JUNIOR's dancing king, Eunhyuk!

He shows his moves to the students.

How embarrassing.

Don't they all have their own charms?

Leeteuk!

What's your name?

Oh Eunji.

Will you do an acrostic poem?

Let's go.

You start.

Oh.

Oh, wow.

Eun.

Eunji.

Ji.

Just let me hug you now.

He's witty!

It's time.

Which member will she choose?

Yesung.

(Yesung with the golden voice)

Now it's time for the stick candy game.

Do people want this?

(We want it!)

Do you know the stick candy game?

(SUPER JUNIOR does a stick candy couple game)

Competition among the students was fierce.

Please choose a member for the game!

Let's start!

(Standing behind the member they want) Great.

Your footsteps are so loud.

Members, look behind you!

All the members have someone!

SUPER JUNIOR members are all equally popular!

Let's start the game.

(Donghae couple begins) Start!

(The two are getting closer) A romantic start.

It's like an ad.

Come closer.

The game ends with no progress.

We'll stop there.

Which side do you want?

This one.

I like chocolate too.

(Ha ha ha)

Start!

This couple is like a bulldozer!

Oh my god!

To here!

(Oh my god)

Oh my god.

2 cm.

She's got skills.

The mood continued to heighten.

Last is Leeteuk.

Oh my god!

No!

(Ahh!)

(Oh my god) Wow!

1 cm!

What an amazing record!

Leeteuk wins!

What was that?

What extra fanservice do you want?

I want a kiss from him.

She wants a kiss.

This is the first time we've had that mission.

(Kiss)

Leeteuk did a great job since she's his fan.

They succeeded in winning the women's hearts.

SUPER JUNIOR's School Attack! Romance and humor.

We continued on to talk more with them.

How did you feel?

It felt like we were on a blind date

with the girls of Dongduk University.

Yeah.

Yes, I see.

How long has it been since your last comeback?

It's been 2 years and 2 months.

We haven't been going around together for a while.

You promised to go on a home shopping network.

If we sell 200,000 albums...

We'll go on a home shopping network to sell suits.

But we've sold over 200,000 already.

They've already hit their goal.

That deserves congratulations.

Why don't you make another promise?

If it gets sold out...

We'll sell female suits.

We can all fit in female suits.

We can use those.

We'll come to Entertainment Weekly and perform.

- Sounds great. / - Awesome.

- Keep your promise. / - Let's go together.

Okay.

Aren't you putting too much on the line?

Let's rank SUPER JUNIOR.

Let's rank your public recognition.

I think I'm #1.

Shindong.

Shindong?

He's tied with Leeteuk.

Leeteuk and Shindong.

Many people get Leeteuk and Eunhyuk confused.

When Eunhyuk is out promoting...

People mistake him for Leeteuk.

Third and second...

Who? Yesung?

Eunhyuk.

Because everyone thinks Eunhyuk is me.

They don't know he went to the army.

I don't care if you rank it like this.

People know I'm here.

Please don't get Leeteuk and Eunhyuk mixed up!

We choose this order.

This is our choice. Let's give it a hand.

Strength.

Does strength mean that thing?

Stamina?

Yes.

Stamina.

(In that case, Eunhyuk is last)

Why me? This isn't right.

They enjoy teasing Eunhyuk.

They're very close.

Shindong is on top.

Yes.

Who wants to be second?

Who wants to be the strongest?

I think I'm #2.

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk have become rivals.

Let's have a match.

Start!

(Battle for the #2 spot)

(Huh?)

Eunhyuk is weak!

(Leeteuk is second strongest)

Leeteuk is #2.

Eunhyuk keeps losing in the battle of strength.

Let's have a match for #3.

(Yesung vs. Eunhyuk)

Start!

Gotta be strong.

He keeps losing!

He must be so weak.

This is the final round to see who's last.

(Donghae vs. Eunhyuk)

Donghae vs. Eunhyuk.

Start!

You got him!

(Eunhyuk is last in strength)

Last in strength and recognition.

Next is cuteness.

Whoever's first has to show the camera.

(Donghae is #1 in cuteness)

Donghae, today is your birthday.

He acts cute to the members nowadays.

Eunhyuk acts very cutely.

Usually.

Since he's a kid.

(Style infused with cuteness?)

Isn't he cute?

Is that for the show or is he always like that?

I'm just breathing.

(Always cute)

Can Donghae act cute too?

Act cute? (Donghae is ranked first in cuteness)

(Hopeless) You always act cute.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Entertainment Weekly is...

Great!

What a buzzkill.

Donghae is embarrassed.

(Going home early) I'm leaving.

Great! Great!

Why did you make me do this!

Why are we doing this?

(I love you, Entertainment Weekly)

We hope you get pumped while watching.

This is kind of funny.

We were acting crazy.

Then suddenly act normal and say...

"Hello, viewers..."

I'm not used to that.

We hope watching SUPER JUNIOR

and listening to "Black Suit" brings you energy.

Please show us lots of love!

I got goosebumps.

We are SUPER JUNIOR!

SUPER JUNIOR, we're always cheering you on!

SUPER JUNIOR is always terrific.

I hope they reach their goal.

I hope they come to our studio.

We'll have Midnight Dinner Talk soon.

We'll discuss talent agencies.

Agencies that look bright on the outside

but are dark places on the inside.

It'll be up soon.

First, let's have Veteran.

It's time for Veteran.

The star today was first an immature mother.

A woman who didn't bleed.

A classy and rich wife.

She's gone through numerous changes.

Here's Na Yeonghui.

21 years as a reporter.

A fossil of the journalism world.

But who are you?

You know me?

Do you know what I'm thinking?

What are you doing?

I haven't been getting much airtime recently.

Jooe's a fixed cast member now.

Who's under investigation today?

She became known as a sexy star in the 1980s.

She stirred a fire in men's hearts.

(Source: MBC)

She played the rich wife of a conglomerate owner,

a career woman, and even an idiotic mother.

She expressed individual personalities of roles.

She became known as a scene-stealer.

She looks glamorous in any role.

We must investigate.

We need to discover any secrets she has.

We do?

Send her in!

Kim Saengmin's Veteran starts now!

(Tension is thick in the investigation room)

I'm thirsty.

Here you go.

(Nervous)

Why did you call me here?

Well...

Investigator Jooe.

Name: Na Yeonghui.

Occupation: Actress. Age..

Look here, girl.

Don't ask an actress her age.

You're an esteemed actress.

Let's give her an applause.

Hello.

How do you feel to be on Entertainment Weekly?

Well... I came since you asked me to.

She's so cool.

This show has been on for 30 years.

Have you been on it before?

I think I did a few times.

When I was in my 20s.

Then will my age be revealed?

You did theater since high school?

Yes.

When did acting become your dream?

In middle school.

Because you were pretty?

No, I wasn't pretty. I was tall.

I was this tall in middle school.

So I was pushed into it by people.

Coincidentally, someone recommended

I do the MBC talent test, so I did.

You've had a string of successes in movies.

My first work was a box office hit.

I woke up and saw the headlines.

Many called me Cinderella.

Do you remember your first line?

Rather than my first line...

I remember one line from that movie the most.

"I'm hungry."

"Please give me something to eat."

That line.

"I'm hungry."

Since you were so popular...

Did 7 men ever propose to you

all at once or anything like that?

(Shaking head no) No, nothing like that.

I looked old.

Even in your 20s?

Yes.

My 20s? That means you think I look old now.

No, no.

When I was 21...

I looked 27, 28 and even 30.

That's why I prepared this.

At your debut...

You look more mature than your age.

(Source: JoongAng Daily)

This takes me back.

Look at my cheeks.

They're so chubby.

Do they go away?

They sink down.

They slim down as you age.

I see.

With her intelligent looks and

her individualistic acting,

she was loved by the public and critics alike.

She was on TV and movie screens.

She drifted apart from the public after marrying.

I had a slump in my 30s and 40s.

Even now after marrying and getting older...

I can act in a mature environment.

Or any environment, really.

But I couldn't back then.

I even thought of quitting acting.

Many in lead roles say that quitting is better.

But that hurts your pride.

I saw my superiors acting. I watched them.

They were top stars.

But after they retired and started families,

I watched them and thought...

I should take that path soon too.

Then you were in "Sad Love Story" 12 years ago.

How was playing Kwon Sangwu's mom?

This was meaningful work.

It was what spurred me into working again.

It was well received.

After that... We prepared this.

In "Queen of Housewives,"

you were a high-class wife. (Source: MBC)

You were called one of the top 3 actresses who

accurately expressed how rich wives felt.

Jang Mihui and Lee Hyeyeong were the other two.

"Queen of Housewives" meant a lot to me.

It was more lighthearted

then the other dramas I had done.

They always said I should do comedy.

I have a strong image.

You must be funny at home.

A bit.

With your urban image...

It's amazing you found a comedy role.

You have to meet me in real life.

Like at company dinners? To see that side of me.

People who are sharp notice.

That comes out in normal daily activities.

I can't always be fake.

Seeing that, they realized I had that side of me.

I didn't know you were so bubbly.

I always think of you as intense.

That's the problem.

I look that way...

I mean in dramas...

Do you have a nickname on set?

After calling you Nayeong for a while...

Don't people just call you something more formal?

I hate that.

They just call me by my name.

Kim Hyeja is known as the mother

of the Korean people.

You're in her spot for the 21st century.

That's right.

Do you analyze mothers for acting?

Of course.

I have a daughter.

I try to combine it with my daughter's life.

Like which things I do...

So sometimes my daughter says,

"Ugh, you're such a mom."

You've been doing that for 20 years.

Certain parts kind of jump out.

One of the reasons we brought you today...

You're in a movie.

Yes.

How long has it been?

About 4 years.

(Movie: "Forgotten")

(Mystery thriller about 2 brothers)

Na Yeonghui is making her comeback after 4 years.

She's in the movie "Forgotten."

Director Jang Hangjun proposed it, right?

It's the first time I got flowers from a director.

When we met for the first time...

That's so like Hangjun.

- Really? / - Just kidding.

- He does that to other actresses too? / - No, no.

How is it being back in a movie after so long?

You can still star in a movie.

See? You said it was possible.

How do you want to be remembered?

One who ages well...

Someone who fulfills roles befitting her age.

One who is retains her womanhood.

Even as a grandmother.

I want to be that kind of actress.

Thank you for your honest answers.

Investigation complete!

That's it for today's interview!

We're cheering for you.

Theater productions make us laugh and cry.

However, they have another story.

What is the truth behind talent agencies?

Is there any kind of culture you enjoy?

Like movies or musicals?

I've seen all the famous ones.

My younger sister is a musical actor.

- Really? / - Yes.

What's her name?

Jeon Jiwon.

She's not famous so you won't know her.

Oh, Jeon Jiwon. I'll write that down.

Why?

-She may become famous. / - Why write that down?

Just one syllable different than Jeon Jihyeon?

Right, and I'm Jeon Jihye.

What? Lee Jihye and Jeon Jihye?

Yes, there's a reason I'm here.

Does this side always have Jihyes?

This seat requires a Jihye(wisdom).

But want to know something?

He keeps writing things beside me.

I can hear his pen clicking.

He doesn't do anything.

He used to write down medical information.

Now he just draws stars.

He has a Ph.D.

He's the most psychologically troubled.

He gets very defensive.

We don't know if a musical is good

until we see it.

But as soon as we hear it...

We feel how great it is.

Unlike movies.

Correct.

I saw "Rebecca" recently.

Ok Juhyeon just killed the stage.

Did it come back to life?

She was near me when she sang her high note.

Half her face was her mouth.

Wouldn't that make her a monster?

What a phrase.

I'm sorry, Ok Juhyeon.

Her singing was so good it gave me chills.

She is fantastic.

Kim Saengmin's Veteran features many stars.

Stars who got their start in theater.

There's no money in theater.

They might make $3,000 a year.

They always mention that.

How did you tell Jiwon, your younger sister,

what the industry was like?

I tell her it's tough and a huge pain.

Musicals advertise on TV.

There are huge ads for them on the street.

Thousands of works are produced each year.

The ones we know that are advertised

like that can be counted on one hand.

The others are running at a loss.

There has been bad press in the theater industry.

Yes, the Kim Suro Project.

It was a huge project.

It was a novel concept when released.

It was novel and it looked great.

I thought it would succeed.

Many called it a textbook example of success.

The president of the theater production company

Kim Suro Project was found dead yesterday.

Why did he kill himself?

He said it was due to financial difficulties.

Kim Suro Project is ongoing.

They can't say they're running at a loss.

Since operations are continuing.

They have to say that it's doing well.

They need funding for the next project.

Their profit is limited.

They keep getting investors.

Financial insolvency was inevitable.

He was depressed and committed suicide.

I think this may continue in the future.

"Sold out."

"Full house."

Don't these mean that they're making money?

We don't know if they're all paying customers.

If free invitations were given out

to people in the industry, or something.

We have to discover why it's sold out.

Sold out reports are usually press releases.

Journalists don't usually go to the show.

They just write that it was sold out.

Just look at those as company press releases.

In the early stages, lots of coupons

and free entrance tickets are given out.

But the range will inevitably shrink.

After the Kim Young-ran Act...

In addition to journalists, industry insiders

give each other voucher tickets for the show.

But now that's illegal.

Now they get real guests.

While this is positive...

They no longer have seats all filled up.

After MERS, the Sewol tragedy, the candle protest,

over the past 3 years...

Koreans have become a bit cold and desensitized.

You have to have free time to go to musicals.

I think curing that hardened heart is an art form.

I hope people can go there to heal.

They have to have space to breathe.

I want to tell the editor that.

Go to the theater and get treatment.

I apologize.

The Kim Young-ran act wasn't from reporters.

Journalists make money and eat...

You want to be made into a GIF?

Self-diss.

Lots of idols are being cast nowadays.

Many coming from Japan and Korea.

Some are expensive to cast.

How can they handle that?

That has pros and cons.

Idols are criticized a lot.

Many go into agencies and work hard.

They want to become musical actors.

Some idols just drop in and start.

Many shared that negative opinion at the start.

But now when I see those in the theater industry,

almost none of them see it as a bad thing.

What's the reason?

Many tickets are sold because of them.

More people show up.

They only worry about one thing.

If it's someone like Ok Juhyeon or Kim Junsu,

it's fine because they're skilled.

But a few were cast from their name alone.

Among those...

One didn't even have the basics down.

They do sell tickets.

But the quality of the production falls.

It's not good if it's constant.

But when they're skilled...

I hope they don't get discriminated against

just because they're idols.

The movie "Rocky" was just turned into a musical.

He went on a diet.

He trained for 4 months

When I met him...

He wasn't Shin Sungwoo but Rocky.

I wanted to see the show so much.

But it got canceled the night before.

It disappeared.

So all the actors...

Not just Shin Sungwoo,

but the supporting actors as well...

They wasted their time and energy.

They didn't even get paid.

There are many cases where actors aren't paid.

Many recent shows were like that as well.

It's like a pyramid.

The leads get paid.

The people at the bottom don't.

I've heard that a lot.

Even during its run, many didn't get paid.

So many boycotted it and refused to go onstage.

They just got new people and did the show.

The industry is very small.

If there's a report of a boycott,

it hurts the boycotters more.

They can't get into another show.

They'll be seen as boycotters.

They can't protest and can't get it in the news.

I hope there's some structure.

Something that will allow everyone to be happy.

The most important thing is getting attendees.

There's no problem if that's solved.

We should see musicals in a different light.

Musicals have an educational aspect.

Many are like sensitivity training.

Seeing these things on stage in person...

You can really feel the reactions.

Young kids absorb a lot as well.

Theater is a valid psychological treatment method.

Showing them plays and having them act.

It has a healing effect.

They learn how to express their feelings.

They learn to empathize with others.

So what do we need for true theater?

Please write down your opinions.

That's all for today's Midnight Dinner Talk.

Thank you.

(Strive for emotional healing)

That's all the news we have for today.

Good luck, test-takers.

We'll see you next week.

Everyone, be happy!

("Amazing(Ver.2)" by IN2IT)

("Remember Me" by VICTON)

For more infomation >> Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 - SuperJunior, Cha Taehyun, Kim Jongkook [ENG/中文字幕/2017.11.20] - Duration: 40:34.

-------------------------------------------

Elon Musk: 3 Lições Para Aprender e Evoluir Na Vida - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> Elon Musk: 3 Lições Para Aprender e Evoluir Na Vida - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

01 Talk about: University | Not so far away - Duration: 5:07.

Hello everybody

and welcome back to our channel !This is the first episode

of a column called : Talk about.

The today's topic is University

Hello I'm Flavia , and I attend the university of Rome , La Sapienza

, at the faculty of Letters and Philosophy

and I attend the major about historical artistics studies.

How come this choice?

I've always been interested in art and I always wanted

to know the meaning

behind the works consequently be able to understand art.

I'm Valentina , and I attend the university

of jurisprudence at Roma Tre.

And why did you choose this major?

I chose this major because

I always wanted to be a financier so I believe

it's the most suitable choice.

Our experience

I could tell you my experience in these

months ,

telling you that

the first day i definitely find myself scared and like

other people bewildered as me ,

I'm integrated into

group of girls and from there

I found companions with whom attend classes.

I can tell you my experience like that:

The last year I was quiet scared

the first day cause I didn't know anybody

the place was different and much more large than high school.

But I immediately made friendship with girls that

came to me ,

but when I came back home

I started have some problems.

I thought that maybe I was not ready

for the university, that I was not able

and so

I have crossed a difficult time.

Infact for two weeks I stayed at home

telling me maybe I should have given up .

With the support of my mother,

my family and my sister , I have decided

to continue the studies

and over time ,unfortunately I have found

other difficulties,

because compared to high school , we find

a much larger study size

and especially if we don't have a study metod

is really hard to start.

Still with the support of my family and my friends

even if I have crossed a tought time

and I didn't manage to give early

some exams,

anyway in June I managed to face my first exam,

Roman law

and finally

I've done it !

From there is going

better

What to do ?

Regarding the studies I would recommend

when you come to know the books to buy

to reserve them,

and when you have them

following the lessons

to organize an amount of pages to study per day.

What I can

recommend to you

is to immediately create a calendar

and you decide how to organize

your study sessions.

What to avoid?

Another thing that I can recommend you

is to

don't think about to immediately succeed all the exams.

Get ready for a certain amount and

focus on them. And mainly

, maybe the most important thing

think of yourself

do not be influenced by the choices of others.

I know that being organized from the beginning to study

can be anxious infact I don't tell you to start from the first day

but think about ordering the books

and be focus on the lesson is helpful.

I understand late that

the time are more narrower than they seems to be

and you get conscious of this when already in November

we will talk about written exams. So prepare yourself .

What I absolutely discourage is

to think to attend

all the lessons. If it is necessary

it's ok but if it is a

faculty like mine where the exams are all oral , maybe I could recommend you to stay at home or anyway at the library

and study.

Another thing that I discourage you ,

basically

it doesn't concearn the study and the organization

but the personal sphere.

You are at the first year , you are not realized,

you are not thirty years old

so try to be humble

and being dressed appropriately.

We wish you good luck if you are going to face in this year

the final high school exam or if you are going to enroll the university.

We hope this video will please you, if yes give it a like and

subscribe to the channel ! See you at the next video and

hoping for the best ❤

For more infomation >> 01 Talk about: University | Not so far away - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」→ Shape Of You Sing Off (Switching Vocals) - Rockabye, Cheap Thrills, Mercy and MORE - Duration: 2:05.

Nightcore - Shape Of You Sing Off (Subtitles in video)

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」→ Shape Of You Sing Off (Switching Vocals) - Rockabye, Cheap Thrills, Mercy and MORE - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Jaya Jaya Vinayaka || Devotional Song || Mybhaktitv - Duration: 5:46.

Please Share and Subscribe our channel for more interesting videos.

For more infomation >> Jaya Jaya Vinayaka || Devotional Song || Mybhaktitv - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Is the OnePlus 5T Worth It? - Duration: 5:07.

- OnePlus has always been known

for delivering flagship performance at a much lower price

and that trend continues with the brand new 5T.

You're getting a lot of features from phones like

the iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8

except at about half the price.

But the question is,

is it worth it?

Hey, guys.

This is Austin.

I spent the last week playing with the OnePlus 5T

and there is a lot to like.

Compared to the already solid OnePlus 5,

the most noticeable change is with the screen.

Gone is the old 5.5 inch panel and in its place

is a much taller six inch screen

in the exact same size to chassis.

Sure, its bezels might not be as thin as something like

the iPhone X, but you're still getting a lot more

screen real estate with the two-to-one aspect ratio.

It's a great panel, too.

While the resolution is a little low at 2160 by 1080,

it's still plenty sharp to my eye.

Unlike the Pixel 2 XL, it's actually a nice looking

OLED display.

It looks nice right out of the box, but you have several

other screen modes including sRGB and DCI-P3,

which is my personal favorite.

Because you've got the larger screen, the capacitive keys

are gone and the fingerprint sensor has been moved

around back.

I'm totally fine with this.

Just like the Pixel, this feels like

a really natural spot for it.

The 5T does add facial recognition and while it's not in the

same league as the iPhone X, it's pretty quick.

Although it's definitely not perfectly accurate.

Unfortunately, it's still running Android 7,

but Oxygen OS remains pretty close to Stock Android

with basically no bloatware.

There's a lot of great customization options

like rearranging your onscreen buttons and what things like

a long press will do, as well as tweaking the notification

shade and status bar to be exactly how you like.

This is a great option if you really want

to tweak your phone, which is why a lot

of people go with OnePlus in the first place.

The rest of the design looks almost identical

to the OnePlus 5 and that's not really a bad thing.

You've got the same almost too slippery aluminum back

with the addition of that fingerprint sensor

and amazingly for a new flagship in 2017,

a headphone jack.

You're also getting solid performance with a Snapdragon 835,

six or eight gigs of RAM,

and either 64 or 128 Gigabytes of storage.

This is backed up with a 3300 milliamp hour battery.

While not massive, with the lower res screen and OnePlus'

super fast Dash charging,

it makes it pretty easy to keep the phone topped off.

If this feels like a classic S-model update to you,

then you'd be right.

I can't fault OnePlus for not totally overhauling the phone.

The original OnePlus 5 was really solid.

The issue was that it came out only five months ago.

Look, I'm all for pushing tech forward, but it's kind of

ridiculous that a five month old phone is already obsolete.

Why didn't they just make the OnePlus 5T,

the OnePlus 5 in the first place?

To be fair, I feel the same about the way that Samsung

updates the Galaxy S and Note lines.

Six months later, it seems like you just get a slightly

updated Galaxy S8, but at least with the Note you're getting

some major upgrades like the S Pen and dual cameras.

This strategy kind of worked last year with the OnePlus 3T,

but 2017 has proven to be one of the most competitive years

for smartphones ever and nothing shows that off better than

the Google Pixel 2.

I absolutely love this phone.

Software updates have improved the XL screen, but for me

the standard Pixel 2 checks so many boxes

that it's basically the gold standard.

Put it side by side and it's clear that the OnePlus 5T

is a much larger phone.

The smaller bezels absolutely dwarf the Pixel 2's five inch

display and having a headphone jack is a real win

for a lot of people.

The 5T still only has a single downward firing speaker,

which actually does get reasonably loud and has some bass,

but it just can't match the terrific stereo speakers

on the Pixel.

The OnePlus also lacks any kind of waterproofing

or wireless charging.

Now I can live without these, but knowing that the Pixel 2

isn't afraid of getting wet is a big selling point.

While Oxygen OS is good as far as skins go, I can't get away

from just how great Android looks

and feels running on the Pixel 2.

Not only has it had Android Oreo since day one,

but it is blisteringly fast.

I've said it before and I'll say it again,

Google has worked some real magic with this phone.

One area where OnePlus has really stepped it up

is in the camera department.

The main wide angle shooter is unchanged, but they swapped

the telephoto option for a 20 megapixel secondary camera

with the same focal length.

On one hand, this is a downgrade

as you don't get optical zoom.

However, they're using the same camera

to improve low light performance.

It works.

Side by side with the Pixel,

it holds up really well with noise.

Although it can't quite touch the Pixel 2's incredible

dynamic range.

They've gone for a slightly punchier, more saturated look,

which I think most people will like, but it comes

at the expense of some detail,

even looking a bit soft at times.

You do have portrait mode on both

and while the 5T does an adequate job, I really prefer

the colors and that crazy range of the Pixel.

To my eye

it looks like a significantly more expensive camera.

This is what 4K video looks like on the OnePlus 5T.

So I think audio is actually surprisingly decent

and the stabilization, even though it's not optical,

does a pretty good job of keeping up.

The OnePlus 5T is a great phone.

When you consider the $500 price, it's easy to reconsider

that Galaxy Note 8 or Pixel 2 XL.

If you can look past the screen though,

I think the standard Pixel 2 is worth every penny

of the $150 price premium.

So, what do you guys think about the OnePlus 5T?

Let me know in the comments below and I will catch you

in the next one.

For more infomation >> Is the OnePlus 5T Worth It? - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের রাতের বাংলা খবর বাংলাভিশন সংবাদ ২০ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Bangla Vision News Today - Duration: 18:08.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের রাতের বাংলা খবর বাংলাভিশন সংবাদ ২০ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Bangla Vision News Today - Duration: 18:08.

-------------------------------------------

CZEMU NIE ROBIE OSTATNIO LIVOW NA YT? - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> CZEMU NIE ROBIE OSTATNIO LIVOW NA YT? - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Vinheta | RBS TV [Globo SC] (2005-2008) #2 - Duration: 0:11.

For more infomation >> Vinheta | RBS TV [Globo SC] (2005-2008) #2 - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

Горный Алтай, долина реки Чаган-Узун - Duration: 2:34.

Siberia, Altai Mountains. Chagan-Uzun river valley

For more infomation >> Горный Алтай, долина реки Чаган-Узун - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Romeo Santos - Propuesta Indecente - REQUEST REACTION! - Duration: 5:11.

Hello my little lovelies, it's your friend Thandi here again and yes I'm back with

number two in that request competition a winner so the number two when it comes

from Debbie right shout out to Debbie congratulations congratulations for your

request and what debbie has requested for me to watch is somebody called Romeo

santos romeo santos that name sounds really familiar

although i can't tell you anything um and and the song you requested is Propuesta Indecente

anywho lets watch Romeo Santos oh hold up i've just looked at the

number of views on this video it's at 1 billion views wow that's gonna show you

like it is artist's you can never hear of but Romeo Santos i feel like i've heard of him before

that's about 1 billion views girl ok let's get into Romeo because he must

be doing something

Oh Dapper... did Anitta film here? ... ok not everything is about Anitta. Hello handsome hello dimples oh hello

Sexy oh hello Romeo yes come to life girl

he reminds me of Bruno Mars a little bit

I'm gonna sing to me, sing to me baby

oh does it now. Oh yes he sings in english too

Yes run away with Romeo Santos yes!

hey girl you just got me all hot and

bothered up in here with mr. Romeo Santos yes I must know more about this

man okay thank you so much Debbie big congratulations again for being number

two in a winner spot of the competition so remember guys for the next three

months I'm going to be doing all competition winners please remember to

leave any new suggestions in the comments section below because I was back in

February to make all brand new reactions for ya but if you enjoyed this video and you

enjoy the Debbies request and do give it a big ol thumbs up and please do

share blow your friends and please do this remember to subscribe and I will

see you next time for number three in the request reaction a winners

competition week yeah

For more infomation >> Romeo Santos - Propuesta Indecente - REQUEST REACTION! - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dresses for girls KIDS fashion dresses for girls in amazon shopping online dresses - Duration: 0:34.

LATEST Dresses for girls KIDS fashion dresses for girls in amazon shopping online dresses FROCK FOR GIRLS

For more infomation >> Dresses for girls KIDS fashion dresses for girls in amazon shopping online dresses - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Entrada da Mina Fantasy - O Mundo Das Conquistas #6 - Duration: 12:56.

For more infomation >> Entrada da Mina Fantasy - O Mundo Das Conquistas #6 - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

Babblarna språng på sängen en tecknad film för barn på YouTube - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Babblarna språng på sängen en tecknad film för barn på YouTube - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

YoBit Биржа с возможностями пассивного дохода. Биткоин краны и трейдинг. Заработать новичку на Йобит - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> YoBit Биржа с возможностями пассивного дохода. Биткоин краны и трейдинг. Заработать новичку на Йобит - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Pixar Cars A lot of Cars McQueen Fall Down in Water with Dozers & Reckless Black Spiderman - Duration: 10:10.

Disney Pixar Cars A lot of Cars McQueen Fall Down in Water with Dozers & Reckless Black Spiderman

For more infomation >> Disney Pixar Cars A lot of Cars McQueen Fall Down in Water with Dozers & Reckless Black Spiderman - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Vinheta | RBS TV [Globo SC] (2005-2008) #1 - Duration: 0:10.

For more infomation >> Vinheta | RBS TV [Globo SC] (2005-2008) #1 - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

Как СОЗДАТЬ КАНАЛ в Telegram с Компьютера на ANDROID или IPHONE? - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Как СОЗДАТЬ КАНАЛ в Telegram с Компьютера на ANDROID или IPHONE? - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

cancer - Duration: 0:05.

For more infomation >> cancer - Duration: 0:05.

-------------------------------------------

Disney Pixar Cars funny Stunt Race Lightning McQueen Shu Todoroki Francesco Bernoulli Raoul Caroule - Duration: 10:31.

Disney Pixar Cars funny Stunt Race Lightning McQueen Shu Todoroki Francesco Bernoulli Raoul Caroule

For more infomation >> Disney Pixar Cars funny Stunt Race Lightning McQueen Shu Todoroki Francesco Bernoulli Raoul Caroule - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Caine Movies List - Duration: 4:59.

Michael Caine Movies List

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét